Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Chamomile »

Thank you Aro!!! Your legacy will live on! So long as I live, I will fill the game with One Piece and wonder!
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:55 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:38 pm Hm I'm not feeling an Aro elim. His coming into the game discussing hypotheticals not related to the game seem chillax and the sort of content I think wolf Aro would avoid. In other words, he'd be more in try hard mode and thus be sticking to game content. I also really like his insta town read on Wisp when Wisp is someone scum!Aro could have just waited to see how reads on him shaped out to be. And I think this post has signs of a town perspective:
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:31 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:27 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:25 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am

I believe some of the players that have entered the game so far when they are town, are really good and can help win the game.

And so far, I have a couple of leaning tr on some slots that I view as +EV for town if they are actually town. So I feel like the direction of this game will be in good hands.
Who are you leaning town on?
Spoiler: show
Mac, Illario, Wisp
You are leaning town on the person who made what you described as a wolfy dichotomy?
Let me clarify, I mean the dichotomy is "wolf-siding" because I know I am town and I have a light tr on Wisp.

I have Illario lightly town for some of his earlier interjections with u and how he came into the game to start trying to understand your town reads. Demonstrates to me he is already focused on forming that "town core."

Making a "wolfy" dichotamy != player is scummy if that makes sense lol
Mainly because it remains objective about Illario. I think scum who initially made the post about Illario making a wolfy dichotomy would probably continue to push that Illario-wolf narrative.
*violently and spontaneously vomits on your shirt*
Bow before me mortal. I am the mafia god now.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:28 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:32 pm nook hardpushing on alison but then shifting to wisp and saying "it's fine to kill him anyway" after he self-voted is outing for nook in a world where alison and wisp are V/V, bcuz it means he has done nothing today but wolfside and nook is generally not a wolfsider

maybe it isn't actually "outing" for nook but i think it would increase his maf/3p equity quite a bit
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:34 pm actually i take back whatever i said about nook being outed wolf, i just think he is most likely wolfsiding quite a bit today and that this increases his wolf equity by default
She was basing that read on a poor understanding of what I had actually done in thread lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by EnderWiggin »

What's your reads right now Chamo?

And yes I don't care that you probably are putting my name in the scumleans.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha, if I can ask you to ignore the Mac posts for now and just do whatever solving you can around irl?

I believe that if you are town I can find you today based on how you go about the game, but I need you to not get stuck in a shitfest with Mac for that.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

mac: thought aro was a wolf and loudly proclaimed it

mac today: it was all dya and alison

when i voted aro, nobody wanted to join me. It wasn't until other players saw how aro was playing and voted that the wagon took off. but it's somehow all my fault

mac's still probably town though. in fact I think this makes him more likely town
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: cham] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

The best way we can honour the memories of our fallen loved ones is to maintain a pleasant environment of caring for ourselves and each other.

Deep breaths.

Trolling and insulting, even jokingly, and chaos posting will provoke irrational responses from townies. Calm lines of questioning, an open mind and kindness in all things.

This is the way.

Namaste.

Please don't approach me with anything but warmth and love or I will deny you access to my being.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:05 pm mac: thought aro was a wolf and loudly proclaimed it

when i voted aro, nobody wanted to join me. It wasn't until other players saw how aro was playing and voted that the wagon took off. but it's somehow all my fault

mac's still probably town though. in fact I think this makes him more likely town
I sense your attempt to influence a negative perception towards me and I am sorry I made you feel so much hate towards me that you would do this. I have nil but love for you in my heart and your hurt makes me feel sorrow. I wish you all the very best.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chamomile wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:59 pm Thank you Aro!!! Your legacy will live on! So long as I live, I will fill the game with One Piece and wonder!
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:55 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:38 pm Hm I'm not feeling an Aro elim. His coming into the game discussing hypotheticals not related to the game seem chillax and the sort of content I think wolf Aro would avoid. In other words, he'd be more in try hard mode and thus be sticking to game content. I also really like his insta town read on Wisp when Wisp is someone scum!Aro could have just waited to see how reads on him shaped out to be. And I think this post has signs of a town perspective:
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:31 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:27 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:25 am
Who are you leaning town on?
Mac, Illario, Wisp
You are leaning town on the person who made what you described as a wolfy dichotomy?
Let me clarify, I mean the dichotomy is "wolf-siding" because I know I am town and I have a light tr on Wisp.

I have Illario lightly town for some of his earlier interjections with u and how he came into the game to start trying to understand your town reads. Demonstrates to me he is already focused on forming that "town core."

Making a "wolfy" dichotamy != player is scummy if that makes sense lol
Mainly because it remains objective about Illario. I think scum who initially made the post about Illario making a wolfy dichotomy would probably continue to push that Illario-wolf narrative.
*violently and spontaneously vomits on your shirt*
Bow before me mortal. I am the mafia god now.
I welcome new deities into my pantheon. I just hope you are more God of Truth, Love and Justice than God of Mischief and Confusion.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:13 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:05 pm mac: thought aro was a wolf and loudly proclaimed it

I sense your attempt to influence a negative perception towards me and I am sorry I made you feel so much hate towards me that you would do this. I have nil but love for you in my heart and your hurt makes me feel sorrow. I wish you all the very best.
you must have missed the part where I called you town

I just find your process very level 0
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:52 pm I have skill issue mac I missed it idk how to read
It is fine you Grassling. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:13 pm

you must have missed the part where I called you town

I just find your process very level 0
*Breathes*

I understand why you feel this way.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I appreciate Mac's new persona
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:52 pm I have skill issue mac I missed it idk how to read
It is fine young Grassling. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses.
In my haste to offer you comfort I mistyped
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:18 pm I appreciate Mac's new persona
How very kind. It is a lovely feeling to be appreciated.
Alison

Post by Alison »

So is this a new meta Mac?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

porscha feels like she's playing up the I dont want to read thing
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Friends this is a game of social deduction and deception. It is difficult to play it when people don't communicate. Go ahead and ask my perspective. My response will be as warm as a morning ray of sunshine and brighten your day.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:23 pm Friends this is a game of social deduction and deception. It is difficult to play it when people don't communicate. Go ahead and ask my perspective. My response will be as warm as a morning ray of sunshine and brighten your day.
Top townreads?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:22 pm So is this a new meta Mac?
I suppose it is a response to a recent game devolving into dystopia and a concern of this one doing the same.

Our departed friend Arogame only left us a request to not lose our minds and to stay the course. It is a beautiful last will to leave. Stoicism while looking upon one's own demise is honourable indeed.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Is it bad that this new outlook makes me townread Mac harder?

Yes.

But also I'm doing it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:23 pm Friends this is a game of social deduction and deception. It is difficult to play it when people don't communicate. Go ahead and ask my perspective. My response will be as warm as a morning ray of sunshine and brighten your day.
Top townreads?
At this very second my mind is flux on the alignment of all.

I am more transfixed upon reasons to distrust than to trust for reasons beyond my control.

So I suppose my current behaviour is as much a self control mechanism as anything.

I think Belzy, Lilypetal, Nanook, Ender, Santygrass would be players I'd have more significant reasons to townread if pressed.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:28 pm
Top townreads?

I am more transfixed upon reasons to distrust than to trust for reasons beyond my control.

So I suppose my current behaviour is as much a self control mechanism as anything.

I think Belzy, Lilypetal, Nanook, Ender, Santygrass would be players I'd have more significant reasons to townread if pressed.
why?

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 pm The best way we can honour the memories of our fallen loved ones is to maintain a pleasant environment of caring for ourselves and each other.

Deep breaths.

Trolling and insulting, even jokingly, and chaos posting will provoke irrational responses from townies. Calm lines of questioning, an open mind and kindness in all things.

This is the way.

Namaste.

Please don't approach me with anything but warmth and love or I will deny you access to my being.
Mac ur a salty bitch that thrives on strife and angst like an Australian chaos goblin
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 pm The best way we can honour the memories of our fallen loved ones is to maintain a pleasant environment of caring for ourselves and each other.

Deep breaths.

This is the way.

Namaste.

Mac ur a salty bitch that thrives on strife and angst like an Australian chaos goblin
Rondo is the Australian Chaos Goblin and I will brook no contender.

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:31 pm

Deep breaths.

This is the way.

Namaste.

Rondo is the Australian Chaos Goblin and I will brook no contender.
Damn good point tbh

Ok mac you've been demoted to chaos minion, sorry bud
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:30 pm
Top townreads?

why?
Do you have disagreement on anyone in particular?

I think vocalising the reasons why I read certain people certain ways often holds limited value as the way I think tends to invite needless rebuke at times. But if we have a point of disagreement, or you need to see the reasons in order to qualify whether I am not simply making things up, I can permit it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Deep breaths.

This is the way.

Namaste.

I appreciate your attempt at humour.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:34 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:30 pm
Top townreads?

why?
Do you have disagreement on anyone in particular?

I think vocalising the reasons why I read certain people certain ways often holds limited value as the way I think tends to invite needless rebuke at times. But if we have a point of disagreement, or you need to see the reasons in order to qualify whether I am not simply making things up, I can permit it.
nanook, belzy are both not townreads of mine. I wouldnt go as far to call them wolf reads but I haven't been impressed so far

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:34 pm

Deep breaths.

This is the way.

Namaste.

I appreciate your attempt at humour.
Ty for your validation
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Nanook is town by virtue of Alison who is scumreading, townreading him to a degree. Or moreover not suspecting him. I think beyond that Nanook has not done anything outside of what I expect town Nanook to do and his day 1 play felt like someone who was not mindful of controlling the perception others have towards them.

Belzy is the player without information. At all times when they post they spew themselves without tmi.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:38 pm I think Nanook is town by virtue of Alison who is scumreading, townreading him to a degree. Or moreover not suspecting him. I think beyond that Nanook has not done anything outside of what I expect town Nanook to do and his day 1 play felt like someone who was not mindful of controlling the perception others have towards them.

Belzy is the player without information. At all times when they post they spew themselves without tmi.
say the first sentence in a different way, please. Im having trouble parsing what you mean
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If Nanook was mafia I dont think Alison would have the read that they have on Nanook as either alignment. They are not w/w ever and if they are w/t only Alison makes sense as wolf due to their interactions.

I'm sring alison, alison is not sring me

I think?

Honestly not entirely sure
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That is my point sir.

First check - Are you w/w. No. Nanook does not treat partner Alison the way he did d1. Strong read.

Can it be t/w - Yes. But if it was t/w it makes less sense to be Alison t Nook. Alison is the one most likely to have the correct info. Wolf Nanook pushing town Alison is unlikely to produce this dynamic imo.

Can it be t/t - Also yes.

In all three scenarios Nanook is likely town.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And here my method was "Is Nanook acting like a Sussy Baka? Yes? Then he's town."

Sus me daddy
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:23 pm [VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
My dear Seanzie what have I done to earn your ire?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

seanzie why did you do a 180 on millium yesterday? was it just for reactions?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:25 pm
I'm not sure yet, but I have a bad feeling.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:30 pm
@EnderWiggin Seanzie is to Mac what Mac is to Ender.

Seanzie I understand. Do what you need to do. It will probably help if you were to ask me to explain things that you're curious about though. And if you have no curiosity but just a bad feeling that's ok.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:30 pm
@EnderWiggin Seanzie is to Mac what Mac is to Ender.

Seanzie I understand. Do what you need to do. It will probably help if you were to ask me to explain things that you're curious about though. And if you have no curiosity but just a bad feeling that's ok.
Where would your vote be if it was EoD and your vote was the only one that counted, and why aren't you voting there now?

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:12 pm Alison do be kinda outed lol.
How so?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

is Nanook making bad posts with an agenda, not really
if there attention was to pick a target as a wolf, was to sus at least someone, and not get bounce back, I doubt they pick Alison

Alison IMO really twisted Aro's words last night, playing in this I am obvious town world, and Aro was bad for not knowing that. Thats how I read their play around EoD
to be fair though, I really thought Aro was bullshitting with that tied vote claim
then they immediately shift to, time to trust their reads
there is nothing wrong with listening to dead townies, but you usually focus on the dead townies who were night killed, over the ones that were mislynched
that's my opinion, so I find it a bit weird, especially when im used to Alison just shitting on play even after they are dead
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:39 pm @MacDougall i no longer fully TR neon btw for obvious reasons
:omg:

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Lilypetal
can I ask what you expect from wolf!Porscha?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:30 pm seanzie why did you do a 180 on millium yesterday? was it just for reactions?
@Seanzie
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

did Seanzie 180 on me? I remember they had me as a town lean
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:39 pm @MacDougall i no longer fully TR neon btw for obvious reasons
haha

neon is townier in this game by a lot tho

ImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”