Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 5]

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:31 pm The PoE was Snow/IBA/DoOm Quas/Schia/Iawy

The first three are no longer with us, which means the last mafia is in Quas/Schia/Iawy, 3/6 of the currently-living players

2/3 of that PoE are town

we are currently 4-1-1, which is neat
Did doppelganger claim to have hit town?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Or are we committing to Creature = maf, & Dopp is actually our 4th wolf, with Colin as the straggler
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 163

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t think we have any claim for the doppelganger, but I didn’t understand it in the first place, so.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:59 pm Or are we committing to Creature = maf, & Dopp is actually our 4th wolf, with Colin as the straggler
It doesn't matter in the slightest what Creature's alignment was, because whoever killed Creature took their place and their 3P role died with Creature. Whether Creature was mafia or not, the skinstealer doesn't exist anymore and there is still one mafia left

Colin is confirmed neighborizer from Zeus and Wind's actions N2, as discussed at length on D3, and Chelsea can confirm that Colin neighborized her. And again, if Colin was the dopp, then Colin just took the neighborizer from Creature and is still what he says he is now
:omg:
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

No one's accusing Colin of being Dopp
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

There was always 4 mafia, always 16 town, always a psycho SK, presumably always a 3P neighborizer, and always a 3P doppelganger

As soon as the doppelganger kills someone D1 (in this case, Creature), the doppelganger ceases to exist. They become whatever role and alignment they stole and the doppelganger as a role dies. So there's still 4 mafia, 16 town, a psycho SK, and presumably a 3P neighborizer

Which means there is always 4 town alive, 1 mafia alive, and 1 presumed-3P neighborizer. If Creature was mafia, then he would be that 1 mafia otherwise and now it's the doppelganger, but there's still 1 mafia, period, so spending time speculating on Creature's alignment now is a pointless endeavor because it quite literally doesn't matter since Creature is dead but there is still 1 mafia left regardless of what role and alignment was stolen from him
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:02 pm No one's accusing Colin of being Dopp
That's how your post read at first glance, apologies

What I said still stands in a general sense
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:05 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:02 pm No one's accusing Colin of being Dopp

Sure, nw - like, from where I'm standing it comes up because like,

I think differences in dayplay do have a hand in what spew looks like here? And with Quas being 100% not maf to me here, and however much paranoia Colin has expressed around pushes on his slot, he has claimed that he isn't town, which is unfortunately not something I can ignore, and a lot of his play comes across less as townsiding and more as not wanting to get caught. It's just frustrating to have a lot of mechtalk around role confirmation, but watch a lot of it fall off hard as things move toward clearcut alignment implications, or even spec

Meanwhile like.... again, the Inawolfyes Hellbus Universe is clown town. Unless you're just out here letting your balls hang??
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:16 pm

I think differences in dayplay do have a hand in what spew looks like here? And with Quas being 100% not maf to me here, and however much paranoia Colin has expressed around pushes on his slot, he has claimed that he isn't town, which is unfortunately not something I can ignore, and a lot of his play comes across less as townsiding and more as not wanting to get caught. It's just frustrating to have a lot of mechtalk around role confirmation, but watch a lot of it fall off hard as things move toward clearcut alignment implications, or even spec

Meanwhile like.... again, the Inawolfyes Hellbus Universe is clown town. Unless you're just out here letting your balls hang??
I have a very specific way of playing as mafia, I have very specific tells hat are obvious when comparing my town game to my scum game. I have that intimate knowledge to very clearly and confidently say that I've already spewed myself locktown-never-can-be-mafia-here - but obv not everybody is going to put in the effort to read my meta to come to the same conclusion, nor do I expect them to care enough to do so either

It sounds like you're basically locking yourself into "Iawy has to be mafia because Quas is never mafia" but you're in denial about it so you're focusing on Colin so you can avoid actually having to both acknowledge that one of us is Mafia and you were wrong, and also solve within us when you've got an obvious non-town in front of you that you can use to procrastinate on that front
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:23 pm

I have a very specific way of playing as mafia, I have very specific tells hat are obvious when comparing my town game to my scum game. I have that intimate knowledge to very clearly and confidently say that I've already spewed myself locktown-never-can-be-mafia-here - but obv not everybody is going to put in the effort to read my meta to come to the same conclusion, nor do I expect them to care enough to do so either

It sounds like you're basically locking yourself into "Iawy has to be mafia because Quas is never mafia" but you're in denial about it so you're focusing on Colin so you can avoid actually having to both acknowledge that one of us is Mafia and you were wrong, and also solve within us when you've got an obvious non-town in front of you that you can use to procrastinate on that front
How loudly do I have to reject this before you stop complaining about it
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:24 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:23 pm

How loudly do I have to reject this before you stop complaining about it
Louder for the ones in the back
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

If you are town, then one of us is mafia, point-blank period. If you think we're both top towns going into today, that's for you to solve, but putting it off in favor of trying to push at Colin is not going to get anybody anywhere
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:26 pm If you are town, then one of us is mafia, point-blank period. If you think we're both top towns going into today, that's for you to solve, but putting it off in favor of trying to push at Colin is not going to get anybody anywhere
why
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:31 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:28 pm [VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine for all reasons explored yesterday including the claim I still don’t get
And what are those reasons?
The claim is fake, being one
Why is the claim fake.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:26 pm If you are town, then one of us is mafia, point-blank period. If you think we're both top towns going into today, that's for you to solve, but putting it off in favor of trying to push at Colin is not going to get anybody anywhere
why
Because I’m not mafia!
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:38 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 pm
why
Because I’m not mafia!
Who is calling you mafia
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

So much whining
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:39 pm So much whining
Sorry, I forgot the name of the game we’re playing is “Third Party Independent” on a site called “Third Party Independent The Syndicate” where the goal is to remove all the Third Party Independents from the game. You got me there
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

If you don’t think I’m mafia, and you think there are mafia, and you want to kill me before killing anybody who might be mafia, then you’re either playing bad or playing badly :shrug:
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:43 pm
Sorry, I forgot the name of the game we’re playing is “Third Party Independent” on a site called “Third Party Independent The Syndicate” where the goal is to remove all the Third Party Independents from the game. You got me there
Can you win with town?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

I don't think that's something you've ever outright said.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Anyway I thought Iawy made your claim look bogus because you just copied their targets and your role sounds completely made up but but idk if Iawy doesn’t feel that way I have to reevaluate
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:45 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:43 pm
Can you win with town?
My wincon is 100% irrelevant to whatever happens between the rest of y’all, and it’s also probably not achievable unless this game somehow lasts three more day phases
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

So yes
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:44 pm If you don’t think I’m mafia, and you think there are mafia, and you want to kill me before killing anybody who might be mafia, then you’re either playing bad or playing badly :shrug:
Okay, nice chat.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I am open to considering everyone but Valentine at this point, annoyingly.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

@Valentine @LordQuas anything keeping Chels from being maf?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:47 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:44 pm If you don’t think I’m mafia, and you think there are mafia, and you want to kill me before killing anybody who might be mafia, then you’re either playing bad or playing badly :shrug:
Okay, nice chat.
Sorry if that was rude, I don’t want to be that person, but you seem scummy and I can’t think of any reason I would townread you so I think it’s the former
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:46 pm Anyway I thought Iawy made your claim look bogus because you just copied their targets and your role sounds completely made up but but idk if Iawy doesn’t feel that way I have to reevaluate
I softed targets and outcome before Iawy claimed; if we're going to keep coming back to this then, like I've said, I need a more fleshed out line of thought from you than "Schia fullclaimed second"
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

like, I just randomly posted those two tracks and pinged those two individuals? okay!
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

I think everyone but Quas checked in. I have Rask's night actions so I just wanted to make sure nothing cheeky was happening.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm @Valentine @LordQuas anything keeping Chels from being maf?
Nope not a thing :^)
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:56 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm @Valentine @LordQuas anything keeping Chels from being maf?
>:( i was asking quas and val
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

miss you petit
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:53 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:47 pm
Okay, nice chat.
Sorry if that was rude, I don’t want to be that person, but you seem scummy and I can’t think of any reason I would townread you so I think it’s the former
I apologize for your failure of imagination
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:57 pm
But I gave you the right answer now push me! (B
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:55 pm like, I just randomly posted those two tracks and pinged those two individuals? okay!
This is going to sound sarcastic but I didn’t understand how your claim, the songs and the breadcrumbs fit together until right now when I reread it again (and double checked). I … I am not bright OK
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:58 pm
I'm sorry, your name isn't Quas or Val, I can't hear you.............
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Schia who do you even think is wolf right now? Like, I can see you having all these back and forths but I cannot for the life of me understand who you think is the mafia.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:01 pm
Chelsea wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:58 pm
I'm sorry, your name isn't Quas or Val, I can't hear you.............
BOOOOOOOO

COWARD TALK.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

frfr the thing I actually was wondering about from you (the permatrack) is something you like, just answered w/o my asking
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

the other thing is that BP wolf makes sense with other killing scum
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Is Quas town?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

You could argue SK shoots me but I feel like I'm a very weird SK kill and a very obvious mafia kill after how much I pushed Guilo. Ya know, considering there was a glaringly obvious kill attempt on me. Along with the mafia vote blocking me but sure.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Aka yes I'm clear but seeing you try to push me was helpful ty
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

i guess what's like, actually annoying with Iawy atm is that I think the way they've played is consistent with Doppelganger laying low D1, hitting maf, then coming in hard next phase with the hellbus to maintain natural distance from having been unaligned for the first day

i also think it accounts for a lot of the flinching and hissy fits over people arguing for w!Iawy when that hasn't actually happened yet
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:06 pm i guess what's like, actually annoying with Iawy atm is that I think the way they've played is consistent with Doppelganger laying low D1, hitting maf, then coming in hard next phase with the hellbus to maintain natural distance from having been unaligned for the first day

i also think it accounts for a lot of the flinching and hissy fits over people arguing for w!Iawy when that hasn't actually happened yet
like, this is actually the first post where I've seriously given voice to what Inawolf looks like, but you can go back through the last few pages and see how many times Iawy's jumped at a push that wasn't even taking place
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I did a quick read of Guillo’s ISO and they didn’t interact at all with the confirmed wolves we have, but they did with Chelsea, which is a good point in her favor imo
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:08 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:06 pm i guess what's like, actually annoying with Iawy atm is that I think the way they've played is consistent with Doppelganger laying low D1, hitting maf, then coming in hard next phase with the hellbus to maintain natural distance from having been unaligned for the first day

like, this is actually the first post where I've seriously given voice to what Inawolf looks like, but you can go back through the last few pages and see how many times Iawy's jumped at a push that wasn't even taking place
I mean if you’re not lying then what are the odds of you and iawy targeting the same people like that? I don’t know any of you people I don’t know metas
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:08 pm I did a quick read of Guillo’s ISO and they didn’t interact at all with the confirmed wolves we have, but they did with Chelsea, which is a good point in her favor imo
Gulio is just mad I can god read him tbh. Sucks to suck but hey.

Who do you think it is between IAWY and Schia?

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”