Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm @ilario can you talk to me through your reads on both Porscha and Neon? I think those are the ones I disagree with the most
neons doing that thing they do where they contribute 0 solving but when a villa starts to get sussed they pounce hard on them. they did it to aro, i think they did it to you, they tried to do it to me yesterday and changed their read to a tr when i pressured them back which i thought was towny but then i realised that neon has never played with me so its very rare for players who dont know me well to be able to read me rationally, esp if they are playing for their first time with me. their read on me should have been more similar to betsys incredibly wrong read on me, which while terribly bad is more akin to how people read me when theyre not used to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm Ilario voting and then realising Tilgarial isn't on the poll is fine.

Ilario seeing Alison voting them in the thread and being like "what how can you vote them" is clearly just nonsense of the highest order.

Alison voting in the thread does not equate to Alison proving that Alison was able to vote Tilgarial.

It was just pure nonsense.
I agree. But I dont see anything Alignment indicative there
Does the post serve some inherent wolf purpose, no.

But posts that are just pure horseshit tend to come from wolves more than town.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

/vote ender

for now
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:12 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:09 pm I mean there was no harm in letting Alison mechanically do something if they could
Nanook was being Nanook for no reason
What could have been the worst thing that could have happened with allowing Alison to get their bonus
There could have been a lot of harm, and honestly I kind of thought about voting Alison as well in an attempt to reduce swing.
what does that even mean
"There could" is a big assumption, of which I doubt this game has crazy lvls of swing, especially given flavor and roles are completely randomized
I am weirded out by your push here. Multiple people have expressed a contrary opinion to yours, but your "what does that even mean" suggests that you aren't even willing to entertain the fact that someone could hold that contrary opinion in earnest.

Controlling variables is a powerful technique that tends to win games. If you're behind, then yeah, throw caution to the wind, but if you're not, then play conservatively.

What if Alison is scum who gets a vig shot if they aren't voted for? Aren't you the least bit wary of Alison's claim that she can clear herself... oh but only sometimes...? You don't need to imagine crazy amounts of swing to understand the benefit of controlling the situation and reducing unknowns. The fact that you seem to blindly trust Alison though is pretty telling.
i have no idea what you mean by reduce swing, im not dismissing anyone
that's all i wanted to ask, sorry if I wasn't clear
Sorry if I misinterpreted your post. It seemed you know what "swing" is, and I think reducing it means exactly what it should mean. Controlling variables, reducing the ability for one side or the other to majorly move the scoreboard (it removes potential benefits to your team, but manages risk, which is beneficial in any situation where your team is ahead, and reduces game complexity, which can have benefits even in a tied state.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

i really feel seanzie isn't hitting his town notes. there was 1 point where he was arguing with me where i thought he might start but it's gone back to shit
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
This is an ego play lmao.

I wanna flip you for this alone.

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.
1) This isn't really an ego play, I think the word ego is overused because people get their panties in a twist whenever some people try to be a leader
2) illario does stuff like this all the time as town, why would you flip him for it? Like you saw his semis/finals, right? I hard tunnelled him wrongly in finals because I couldn't believe he would nuke the threadstate like that as town but he was.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

ilario do you get what im saying? Im having a hard time expressing what i mean but I think you might be on a similar page
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm @ilario can you talk to me through your reads on both Porscha and Neon? I think those are the ones I disagree with the most
neons doing that thing they do where they contribute 0 solving but when a villa starts to get sussed they pounce hard on them. they did it to aro, i think they did it to you, they tried to do it to me yesterday and changed their read to a tr when i pressured them back which i thought was towny but then i realised that neon has never played with me so its very rare for players who dont know me well to be able to read me rationally, esp if they are playing for their first time with me. their read on me should have been more similar to betsys incredibly wrong read on me, which while terribly bad is more akin to how people read me when theyre not used to me.
Neon slapped a townread on me fwiw . Also if Tilg is mafia, Neon was one of the first ones to shade them for the Lily vote and in.. a super natural way? Like, Iso neon and see how they shade Tilg/aro for the Lily vote. I think that was super towny, and if Tilg is scum is even townier
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The game was progressing lovely, patiently and productively under the benevelont gaze of Dalai Dougall. Let Ilario return to poring over books about teeth and return to our extremely townie state of bliss.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
Idk I kinda tr ender

The others are meh and I will consider following you later but kinda want to do my own thing for now
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:36 pm

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.
1) This isn't really an ego play, I think the word ego is overused because people get their panties in a twist whenever some people try to be a leader
2) illario does stuff like this all the time as town, why would you flip him for it? Like you saw his semis/finals, right? I hard tunnelled him wrongly in finals because I couldn't believe he would nuke the threadstate like that as town but he was.
my only mistake was not nuking it harder. i had to completely destroy it and rebuild it from the ground up. too many wrong villas were dictating play that game.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:35 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm Ilario voting and then realising Tilgarial isn't on the poll is fine.

Ilario seeing Alison voting them in the thread and being like "what how can you vote them" is clearly just nonsense of the highest order.

Alison voting in the thread does not equate to Alison proving that Alison was able to vote Tilgarial.

It was just pure nonsense.
I agree. But I dont see anything Alignment indicative there
Does the post serve some inherent wolf purpose, no.

But posts that are just pure horseshit tend to come from wolves more than town.
The obvious wolf purpose is that one of the wolves put unvotable on Tilgarial and thus Illario has TMI that Tilgarial can't be voted and is faking surprise that he can't be. I will let him respond to his accusation himself though.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:32 pm
Its bad to say howling but its okay to say 'lets turbo x' ? Like I think you are being a little bit of a hypocrite with tonal stuff. (I dont mean this in a bad way, like I feel like its a kinda expected and common stuff to say in a game)

I want to know what make you feel so strongly about Illario being scum if Tilg role is the poll related one. Is it only their reaction? Or are you scumreading them from before?

And like, attack me for questioning you is also a little bit distasteful but I'll take the blame for saying howling ig /shrug
Eh I'm to blame for being frustrated and channelling that into the response.

My "Turbo" statement was a lead on, and I was leaving information to someone else, not illario.

You were directly instigating conversation with me and then appending it with effectively the statement that you thought my actions were wolfy.

Difference.

2. I have vocally been scumreading illario all of yesterday. So yes. Yes I do have prior scumreading I'm building on.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 pm The game was progressing lovely, patiently and productively under the benevelont gaze of Dalai Dougall. Let Ilario return to poring over books about teeth and return to our extremely townie state of bliss.
I'm ok with letting Mac run the show today, he has similar reads to me and is trusted by everyone
Alison

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:38 pm my only mistake was not nuking it harder. i had to completely destroy it and rebuild it from the ground up. too many wrong villas were dictating play that game.
I think my specific theory was that either you or Dk was mafia who was trying to tilt the village off the face of the earth so that nobody would be in a mood to play properly
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 pm ilario do you get what im saying? Im having a hard time expressing what i mean but I think you might be on a similar page
ill be honest ive only been able to read the posts people have @ me with since i cant really concentrate rn, but i do think ur a villa and will spend time going over ur cases when i have more time

is there anyone else u feel strongly on besides sean btw?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

When you have time I would like for you to talk to me about your worries on Illario then tbh.
Spf had a strong town read there. I had a strong town read there, so I am still confused on where the scumreads comes from to Illario fwiw
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, a perfectly valid strategy is to assume that Illario is Inno child and if at the end they end up being mafia we blame spf for the loss tbh tbh
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:39 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:38 pm my only mistake was not nuking it harder. i had to completely destroy it and rebuild it from the ground up. too many wrong villas were dictating play that game.
I think my specific theory was that either you or Dk was mafia who was trying to tilt the village off the face of the earth so that nobody would be in a mood to play properly
ftr the only person i was harsh on was koba and it was specifically because i knew they were running it down for village. i was extremely soft on every other slot.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

My desire to flip ilario for an ego play is negligent to his alignment.

And it is an ego play. "I am the best and everyone needs to follow me to win" is literal definition of ego.

There are many people who try to be leaders who don't condescend everyone else in thread in the process.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine

*Pokes*
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:40 pm

And it is an ego play. "I am the best and everyone needs to follow me to win" is literal definition of ego.

There are many people who try to be leaders who don't condescend everyone else in thread in the process.
then stop pushing villas and i wont be so harsh

people need tough love sometimes
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:39 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 pm ilario do you get what im saying? Im having a hard time expressing what i mean but I think you might be on a similar page
ill be honest ive only been able to read the posts people have @ me with since i cant really concentrate rn, but i do think ur a villa and will spend time going over ur cases when i have more time

still think cham is a wolf
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ender is feeling towny to me asofrn, or at least dont feel like going there today.
I am willing to respect the aro read there... Maybe .

I am also thinking in just going Porscha tbh, but I am waiting on your read there @ilario
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Upon skimming Porscha's posts to look at the way she interacted with Arogame two things stand out.

1. Santygrass comes across very scummy in the way they pushed Arogame.
2. Porscha seems town.

Ilario and Santygrass are hard townreading each other.

I doubt they are t/t.

I hope they are w/w.

If they are t/w one of them is not doing the town a service with the way they are reading one another.

I would humbly ask you both to sanity check whether the other one of you is pocketing you.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:42 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:39 pm

still think cham is a wolf
can u go into why? if u have already dw ill find it later. i found his treatment of alison to be kinda bold for a wolf at eod yesterday (assuming that aluson is v)
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:25 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:18 pm Day 1 votecount

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario
I think seanzie, alison, neon, and tilg are most suspicious. I think tilg maybe less than the others because the pile on at that point would probably be something mafia would avoid. Seanzie's actions all game have really confused me but I think he's probably played more games with aro on TS where aro is apparently revered.

alison is good at pushing her agenda when she has one.
What actions are those? Since you mention my actions with respect to Aro, I am wholeheartedly confused, so please explain.
I think the way you're approaching the game in general is less natural than what you normally do. I think you're trying to force solves when you don't normally
What does this have to do with Aro's reputation on TS?
you asked about actions. That was a separate point to the pushing of the agenda if you read my post again

I think your actions on voting aro were kind of...trying to seem like you wanted something else but you didnt really
I asked about actions and very clearly specified I was curious you mentioning my actions with respect to Aro.

Walk me through my vote on Aro. What was going on and why might I have voted them when I did?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:41 pm

Which villagers is Ender pushing and why?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:42 pm Upon skimming Porscha's posts to look at the way she interacted with Arogame two things stand out.

2. Porscha seems town.

I doubt they are t/t.

I hope they are w/w.

If they are t/w one of them is not doing the town a service with the way they are reading one another.

I would humbly ask you both to sanity check whether the other one of you is pocketing you.
I won't do that . I already expressed why tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wouldn't it be a pity if I sussed Tilg early yesterday when you were telling me that it was "Perfectly in line with Tilg's towngame from Champs"?
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am if lily is town then i do agree that aro/tilg both sheeping my push on lily and not really providing a reason beyond: "i agree with SPF's push" looks worse for both of them but i think that creating dichotomies like that this early into the game is generally more harmful than not

if there is a maf between tilg and aro i would lean on it being aro
Why Aro over Tilg?

Tilg has done very little but be a shadow-support playing around with soft footprints which is mild-mafia-leaning play.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:04 am I'd go as far as saying spf/aro is a straight up difference check and if that's is a t/w dynamic aro looks a lot wolfier.
Of the 3 you said I'd say Tilg more likely scum tbh.

I actually townread SPF/Aro rn.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:17 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am my revised reads atm are probs something like

alison neon mac santy sean as villa

rondo wisp betsy as villa leans

ill probs have to go over tilgs wolf game at some point to see if my townlean there was justified but ngl their read on me felt pretty thoughtful and i cant recall if they matched anything like that last game

/vote ender
Still waiting on this description of why you're treating me different.

This post is kinda meh tho.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:42 pm Upon skimming Porscha's posts to look at the way she interacted with Arogame two things stand out.

2. Porscha seems town.

I doubt they are t/t.

I hope they are w/w.

santy could be pocketing me, there can be a world where santy has completely decided to entirely change how he plays as a wolf because people were starting to catch on. (i think this is still unlikely because he still won and went deep in his mash). if santy is a wolf then he will probably keep me alive for a while and thats a problem i can deal with later. i have no problems just occams razoring him as town and solving outside for now as he is at the very least an ally.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@dyachei @Chamomile @Alison @EnderWiggin

Name me your 3 most ride or die town please.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Like claiming I'm pushing villagers when I was arguing for Tilg, who is illario's STATED HIGHEST SCUMREAD TODAY, yesterday is kinda fucking whack bruv
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
I think seanzie, alison, neon, and tilg are most suspicious. I think tilg maybe less than the others because the pile on at that point would probably be something mafia would avoid. Seanzie's actions all game have really confused me but I think he's probably played more games with aro on TS where aro is apparently revered.

What actions are those? Since you mention my actions with respect to Aro, I am wholeheartedly confused, so please explain.
I think the way you're approaching the game in general is less natural than what you normally do. I think you're trying to force solves when you don't normally
you asked about actions. That was a separate point to the pushing of the agenda if you read my post again

I think your actions on voting aro were kind of...trying to seem like you wanted something else but you didnt really
I asked about actions and very clearly specified I was curious you mentioning my actions with respect to Aro.

Walk me through my vote on Aro. What was going on and why might I have voted them when I did?
i dont remember your vote on aro in that much detail. Like why would i?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I am thinking of a PoE of probs...

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

I think I am leaving wolves out of here, but its most likely to have a highest wolf to town ratio, if it makes any sense
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:45 pm @dyachei @Chamomile @Alison @EnderWiggin

ilario, you, and Idk maybe santy?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:44 pm

Wouldn't it be a pity if I sussed Tilg early yesterday when you were telling me that it was "Perfectly in line with Tilg's towngame from Champs"?
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am if lily is town then i do agree that aro/tilg both sheeping my push on lily and not really providing a reason beyond: "i agree with SPF's push" looks worse for both of them but i think that creating dichotomies like that this early into the game is generally more harmful than not

if there is a maf between tilg and aro i would lean on it being aro
Why Aro over Tilg?

Tilg has done very little but be a shadow-support playing around with soft footprints which is mild-mafia-leaning play.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:04 am I'd go as far as saying spf/aro is a straight up difference check and if that's is a t/w dynamic aro looks a lot wolfier.
Of the 3 you said I'd say Tilg more likely scum tbh.

I actually townread SPF/Aro rn.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:17 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am my revised reads atm are probs something like

alison neon mac santy sean as villa

rondo wisp betsy as villa leans

ill probs have to go over tilgs wolf game at some point to see if my townlean there was justified but ngl their read on me felt pretty thoughtful and i cant recall if they matched anything like that last game

/vote ender
Still waiting on this description of why you're treating me different.

This post is kinda meh tho.
i dont remember @'ing you about tilg. i made a post where i said i skimmed their first 10 and said theyre out of scumrange, which what i meant was they seemed different in their opening there and here. but then i remembered that thats also what the entire lobby trd tilg for in finals "for sounding dif to the previous game". so yeah i think tilgs strength as a wolf is just playing differently tonally between games but when u look at them holistically they still do wolfy shit
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:45 pm @dyachei @Chamomile @Alison @EnderWiggin

You, Illario, Lily
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:46 pm I am thinking of a PoE of probs...

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

I think I am leaving wolves out of here, but its most likely to have a highest wolf to town ratio, if it makes any sense
this is like all lhf and me/sean
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm making a note to come back to this later.

But as of this exact moment:
Nanook
Mac
Neon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@santygrass what is your read on Lily and Neon again I forget?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:45 pm Like claiming I'm pushing villagers when I was arguing for Tilg, who is illario's STATED HIGHEST SCUMREAD TODAY, yesterday is kinda fucking whack bruv
do you honestly thing you pushed tilg nearly as hard as you pushed any of ur other reads?

ill go recheck ur iso because i dont recall u pushing tilg very strongly but i could be wrong, if i am then thats my bad. but my recollection of ur strongest pushes were on people like porcha and seven and santy and me. i think thats mostly villas, i respect dyas reads so i could be wrong on seven in that grouping but overall it still doesnt look good. though if seven is a wolf then ur eod does look better i will admit.
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:40 pm My desire to flip ilario for an ego play is negligent to his alignment.

Is a cop who asks people to follow their red check an ego player? What if it's a townie that has high confidence in their read to the point of a red check? Just vetoing players or asking a player to die isn't egotistical, IMO.

But that's beside the point. Wanting to flip a player in their town meta just because you personally dislike it is at least as ego by your standards no?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:46 pm i dont remember @'ing you about tilg. i made a post where i said i skimmed their first 10 and said theyre out of scumrange, which what i meant was they seemed different in their opening there and here. but then i remembered that thats also what the entire lobby trd tilg for in finals "for sounding dif to the previous game". so yeah i think tilgs strength as a wolf is just playing differently tonally between games but when u look at them holistically they still do wolfy shit
You didn't @ me about it.

My point is that you can't snark me for needing "Tough love" when you're now scumreading someone I've literally scumread for D1 into D2.

Wasn't my highest sure but like I did try to get people sussing Tilg and literally no one agreed so I moved on.

My point is fucking stop acting like you're the god above and work with me and sure suss me or whatever.

But work with me. I want to find you if you're town and I won't do it if you're acting like you're god's gift to mafia.
Alison

Post by Alison »

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

No Tilg?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:47 pm

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

this is like all lhf and me/sean
I am aware of it, but also feel is most likely correct anyways. Like, in that list I can feel quite confidently that there should be 2 scum there just becauself the bulk of townreads or reasons to doubt there is a mafia on the rest on the list.

Including people that I have some reasons to sus / but have waver with some stuff it will make just more likely that the list ends up worse btw
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:50 pm

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

No Tilg?
We cant vote Tilg today right?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:43 pm

i dont remember your vote on aro in that much detail. Like why would i?
Dya: "Seanzie's actions all game have really confused me but I think he's probably played more games with aro on TS where aro is apparently revered."

You tell me. How does this sentence make an sense if you aren't somehow considering my actions with respect to Aro? Was it just shade then, to throw in the sentence about Aro's reputation (ftr I've only played one game with Aro, so I don't actually know them as a player well)?

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:48 pm @santygrass what is your read on Lily and Neon again I forget?
They are both obvtown to me. Neon for their treatment of votes on Lily. Lily just reading their post should be clearing alone.

If you want to look at Lily read their case on me so you go with townreads ln both her and me tbhtbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

I don't think Belzy should be there.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”