Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 5]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Okay I'm home, tired as fuck but only got this one shot.

So gonna read up.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Starting point:
Belzy spew analysis.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

true, could work vice versa too, I was thinking under the pretense of them both being wolves
@EnderWiggin
ur timezone sucks
gn
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:58 am true, could work vice versa too, I was thinking under the pretense of them both being wolves
@EnderWiggin
ur timezone sucks
gn
Counterpoint, it is yours that sucks.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:37 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:37 am Millium

This deserve more attention.
[VOTE: Millium] aubergine
Oh yeah Wisp is just town.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:41 am @RondoDimBuckle
im pretty sure u didnt answer one of my questions or I never asked it. Does the fact that from your PoV Dia isn't lying in that post, make u feel better about them? There really isn't any attempt to evaluate it outside, "God dmn, they weren't lying"
* Rumbles in on his 4 wheeled horse pulling hard on the steering wheel* WOAH Bessy. Woah. Thats a girl. *Patting the side of her panneling he vaults out the door and points a finger at Millium* Look here you slack jawed yokel. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. When the GOD ALLMIGHTY! Reigns down on you a vision of affirmation of the ordained way of things you dont shirk in your duty to shout to the heavens! So shout I did and then jumped on my there yonder steed and went about my business. If you dont lick it. You can suck eggs. *He nods matter of factly and puts finger to nose and blows a loogie at the ground in front of Millium*
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:00 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:50 am Well, if it's the case of others being townie of Mill from ur pov, I would wait and see how he continues to post and give him space as the game goes on. I know that as mafia, he is capable of posting his way out of trouble and isn't the type to resort to "not posting."

Which other names were mixed in with Mill that you tr over him?
I wish you quoted the fixed one. Hopefully I can fix it now and here.

Your name, mostly. Millium actually posts a lot, and he seems like someone who will keep doing that, but the content including saying he should not post pings me for some reason. Like he is present but could be more present content wise. If that makes sense. I do look forward to his contribution when he returns.
IIRC, the only one who put aro/milly together was illario, and he explained at some point it's for more or less unrelated reasons? (I.e., not hard calling them T/W)

if you look outside of those two, who would you want to solve/do you have any other reads?
I am curious about Lily. Only 5 posts, and has 3 votes. So I am waiting also to see Lily post more.
Hm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 am
im pretty sure u didnt answer one of my questions or I never asked it. Does the fact that from your PoV Dia isn't lying in that post, make u feel better about them? There really isn't any attempt to evaluate it outside, "God dmn, they weren't lying"
* Rumbles in on his 4 wheeled horse pulling hard on the steering wheel* WOAH Bessy. Woah. Thats a girl. *Patting the side of her panneling he vaults out the door and points a finger at Millium* Look here you slack jawed yokel. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. When the GOD ALLMIGHTY! Reigns down on you a vision of affirmation of the ordained way of things you dont shirk in your duty to shout to the heavens! So shout I did and then jumped on my there yonder steed and went about my business. If you dont lick it. You can suck eggs. *He nods matter of factly and puts finger to nose and blows a loogie at the ground in front of Millium*
Who did you lie detect and what did it say?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

we are doomed LOL
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:21 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:21 pm I also slightly agree with ur tinfoil on Mac, and I would prefer more votes on Rondo
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:20 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 pm There are no votes on them, and they aren't townie, just not wolfy, and I would be against people voting them. This isn't about them, cry more
Lol. Cry more. What are we 12 year olds.

You seem awfully angry that I gave a town read to someone and backed up after being asked about it.
I mean people town read bad play, it's not all that uncommon. You backed it up with they are vibing, hoe hard is it to note vibe as a wolf, unlike you I don't have the meta, but I also don't think they are a wolf, so I really don't care honestly

I want rondo dead
You seem to really want Rondo dead. How confident are you Rondo's scum and why are you so confident?
There are thoughts to be had about this post.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:00 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:23 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:50 am Well, if it's the case of others being townie of Mill from ur pov, I would wait and see how he continues to post and give him space as the game goes on. I know that as mafia, he is capable of posting his way out of trouble and isn't the type to resort to "not posting."

Which other names were mixed in with Mill that you tr over him?
I wish you quoted the fixed one. Hopefully I can fix it now and here.

Your name, mostly. Millium actually posts a lot, and he seems like someone who will keep doing that, but the content including saying he should not post pings me for some reason. Like he is present but could be more present content wise. If that makes sense. I do look forward to his contribution when he returns.
IIRC, the only one who put aro/milly together was illario, and he explained at some point it's for more or less unrelated reasons? (I.e., not hard calling them T/W)

if you look outside of those two, who would you want to solve/do you have any other reads?
I am curious about Lily. Only 5 posts, and has 3 votes. So I am waiting also to see Lily post more.
Hm.
good find lol.

also remember that spf was the n1
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:11 am
*Kicks in the door of his homestead and cocks his ye-oldy shotgun and fires into the sky* WOMAN! Where is my milk?! I dont want to here no yammerin or simperin about no lies or detectin. Not when I gosh darn done talked about it all to death already. Dag nabbit. *He fires at the roof and as debris rains down from the ceiling he eats a whole jar of pickled pickles. Thats right, the jar and all.* Sides. Its time for me belly rub lass and you best have got the gristle nice and lumpy like I like it *He winks at EnderWiggin his aforementioned wife*
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:37 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
:omg:

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
Imagine voting confirmed town lol
Sounds like something I would do

[VOTE: Book Nook] aubergine
I'm literally unkillable hee ho
I have a long record reading Nook town just because of saying weird things like this, just to see him being scum in the end. Nook, when exactly can I read you as town and be accurate about it?
Honestly?

Kinda tempted to lock Nanook town off this post sequence too. It's weaker than the Wisp stuff but
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:15 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:11 am
*Kicks in the door of his homestead and cocks his ye-oldy shotgun and fires into the sky* WOMAN! Where is my milk?! I dont want to here no yammerin or simperin about no lies or detectin. Not when I gosh darn done talked about it all to death already. Dag nabbit. *He fires at the roof and as debris rains down from the ceiling he eats a whole jar of pickled pickles. Thats right, the jar and all.* Sides. Its time for me belly rub lass and you best have got the gristle nice and lumpy like I like it *He winks at EnderWiggin his aforementioned wife*
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lad ye off ya rooker. I saids I needs ya lies and detectin'. You'll get ya milk when I'm done.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:11 am
we are doomed LOL
*Sliding up beside the town crier he fixes their Hat on their head* Now why would you go say such a frightful thing like that lass? We cowpokes have everythin' here in hand. S'all we need is a little elbow grease, know how and well, the damn smile of god down 'pon us and we'll make out allright just fine *He nods to her and fixes his gun belt as his side and begins to mosey on into town, hands at his hips ready for a fight.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:17 am Lad ye off ya rooker. I saids I needs ya lies and detectin'. You'll get ya milk when I'm done.
I DONE TOLD YOU WOMAN! READ! *He tears the windowsill off the wall and throws it into the musky bathroom and storms out the door*
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:11 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:08 pm i wasn't able to be killed last night if anyone tried targeting me
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:09 pm Weeeeeel, Shooot Pardner. Ill be gosh darn diggity dogged. But rootin shootin darn tootin Dya aint no yella bellied LIAR! Thats fer sure. *Spits on floor*
To be specific my fellow prarie dwelling companions. This cow poke did not lie about their inability to do an ability. I reckon It would take me another night to verify this specific conundrum. *Puts foot up on chair*
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:09 pm Weeeeeel, Shooot Pardner. Ill be gosh darn diggity dogged. But rootin shootin darn tootin Dya aint no yella bellied LIAR! Thats fer sure. *Spits on floor*
dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm
dyachei wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:25 pm No but there is proof Tilgarial did. And yet your action apparently landed on its intended target.
I don't have a night action, mac
can you reply to this, Do you have a night action?
I have a passive that I dont want to talk about because it benefits the wolves to know about, but I don't have a night action that kills, tracks, watches, roleblocks, or otherwise incapacitates a player
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

*Grumbles about His wifely problems being directly the cause of his misfortune and goes to the local river to bathe like a man. Naked*
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Hm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am [VOTE: illario] aubergine

Read pending catchup but ew.
I have been going back and forward in my head regarding Ilario. Tell me after your catchup where you are standing on him.
Hm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:53 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:51 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:49 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:46 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:45 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:44 am Oh yeah btw Neon is probably almost definitely town.

I love poking players I've pocketed recently and she's fallen right into what I expect for it.
Fuck man, ender and my brain is melding so hard rn it’s kind of insane.

Gtfo lmfao
Also pocketing Aro.

Quick I'm running out of pockets.
Na, reverse pocket, I put out the Neón town statement before u did lmfao.

But hmmm, ender, among santy/Illario/Porscha/Alison, who’s the person you’d want to kill the most here?
Illario or Porscha.

Mayyyyyybe Allison

Because Nook has a fucking good read there and I think he's confident in it, which suggests Allison mafia or Nook.
Nook is someone I cannot read, at least based on my record. Alison I see as possible scum.
Hmmmmmmmm
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:55 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:53 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:52 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:15 am @EnderWiggin when you get caught up, Lmk ur thoughts on the game and ur pov.

I have a feeling that you, me, or Santy is gonna die today and I’d like to hear ur thoughts on current voting as well and the people that sr u.
You/Belzy/Neon/SPF town

Rondo/Mac Town?

Lily/Nanook town but light enough that I'm not 100%

Dya/Chamo idk

Alison/Seanzie Wolfish based on meh or someone else's reads.

Santy/Wisp/Tilg kinda wolfish

Illario/Porscha heavily wolfish
We need to talk more about your scumreads.
Any specific questions?
You have mentioned a few scumreads I scum lean to as well, while some of them are widely townread by others, so I just want discussion on these reads. I mostly wanna know how you read Alison, Ilario and Porscha.
I don't trust rule of three grounds but it's 1 town 1 mafia so far.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 am @EnderWiggin @Belzy in a world where if Alison is mafia, what do u think that means for Ilario?
Ilario strongly townreads Alison, so I was more thinking about what if Ilario is scum and Alison is town, or they are both scum but different parties. I don't see Ilario townreading Alison strongly as an indication they have to be teamed; I find it way too early to make such assumptions.

Having said that:

[VOTE: ilario] aubergine
Hm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:50 am I like my vote on ilario; he got a lot of easy townreads, and when I try to get more information where he is all coming from I get nothing. Millium and ilario are two people I would be willing to lynch today.
I think this pretty hard makes ilario town.

This sudden turn on ilario would only happen if ilario told them to do this.

And I don't think ilario would.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

... How many of the scum were trying to pocket me holy crow.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@Lilypetal whats your thoughts on what ender has posted
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:17 am @Neon @ilario I think you're both town. So stop antagonising each other please. I want Ilario's perspective on the game to be logical and up to date and side questing him atm is annoying.
Wake me up when ilario comes with a real perspective on the game.
This is pretty much in the "Only if coached" section of Belzy's D1 mafia distancing tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I will grant that "ilario coached them to do it" isn't impossible because ilario is a good wolf.

But honestly?

Why?

I don't feel like this is something ilario cares enough to set up like this so proactively and if he did then I just lose to it here probably.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:58 am @Lilypetal whats your thoughts on what ender has posted
as i stated when i was going over spew i disagree
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:57 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:50 am I like my vote on ilario; he got a lot of easy townreads, and when I try to get more information where he is all coming from I get nothing. Millium and ilario are two people I would be willing to lynch today.

ftr i would as mafia allow a partner and encourage them to push me as mafia, i do it often. The thing is, his push on me clearly wasnt planned. he waited in thread for oppurtunistic moments to set up on me, such as trying to create a dichotomy that my read on alison was tmi and hence setting me up for a ML after alison dies, which he probably manipulated mac into buying in hood chat since thats what mac was on my case about for the entire game (or maybe mac came up with it on his own and belzy capitalised). also what i wouldnt do with a partner: i wouldnt ever let him claim whatever he did nor would i ever be okay with him parking on me yesterday after 0 posting and essentially being outed. if im mafia i would sacrifice myself to send a teammate deep, belzy was never going deep after d4.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:49 pm
Belzy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:44 pm porscha is so mafia that mech clearing porscha seems entirely redundant
I have totally no idea what this mech clearing Porscha is all about and how it is done. Can that person still mech clear someone else than Porscha?
according to lilypetal no

it's a weird claim but it's like one of those claims that's kinda outed if they don't prove the claim dealios I guess?
Yeah, it would be weird if she is messing with us.
Hmmm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:57 am

ftr i would as mafia allow a partner and encourage them to push me as mafia, i do it often. The thing is, his push on me clearly wasnt planned. he waited in thread for oppurtunistic moments to set up on me, such as trying to create a dichotomy that my read on alison was tmi and hence setting me up for a ML after alison dies, which he probably manipulated mac into buying in hood chat since thats what mac was on my case about for the entire game (or maybe mac came up with it on his own and belzy capitalised). also what i wouldnt do with a partner: i wouldnt ever let him claim whatever he did nor would i ever be okay with him parking on me yesterday after 0 posting and essentially being outed. if im mafia i would sacrifice myself to send a teammate deep, belzy was never going deep after d4.
#Self-meta
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:30 pm Why am I not in the poll? And what is this Dya Belzy connection about?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I've run the gammut I just went through:
"Lily actually scummy."
"Wait no this is towny."
"Hmm scummy but not teamed, is this 3p?"
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i really don't see how im scummy tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Nook isn't as entirely cleared as I thought but should not be in conversation for today.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:18 am i really don't see how im scummy tbh
Ignoring ilario can you talk me through the rest of the player list?

Rank it scum to town and is there anyone you never think could be wolf?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:19 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:18 am i really don't see how im scummy tbh
Ignoring ilario can you talk me through the rest of the player list?

Rank it scum to town and is there anyone you never think could be wolf?
TOWN
LILY
MILLIUM
ENDER
NANOOK
RONDO
DYA
ILARIO
SCUM

I think Millium is never a wolf. Spew looks good for you and nanook. It's rly just 2 in ilario/dya/rondo which is why I've landed on my Ilario/dya solve
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Dyachei] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:46 pm I am thinking of a PoE of probs...

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

I think I am leaving wolves out of here, but its most likely to have a highest wolf to town ratio, if it makes any sense
this is like all lhf and me/sean
Lmao.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I also think you're reading the spew a bit weirdly in regards to belzy vs ilario. I don't rly think belzy was coached, I think they just were pushing on someone that was easy to push on because it was a partner. Their early interactions with you and Millium are super fucking awkward and obviously v/w but when you compare those pushes to the Ilario push Belzy is suddenly super confident and sure of themselves that Ilario is a wolf, but ultimately without saying anything goes back to Millium. I don't believe wolves plan everything and now that I have a bit of wolfing experience I do know that some teams say very little to each other and just do what feels right. Distancing is a very real thing and in this case if ilario is indeed a wolf it worked wonders for him
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:25 am
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:46 pm I am thinking of a PoE of probs...

1 in Dyachei / Seanzie
Porscha
Belzy
Rondo
Nanook

I think I am leaving wolves out of here, but its most likely to have a highest wolf to town ratio, if it makes any sense
this is like all lhf and me/sean
Lmao.
i miss santy
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

if it comes down to it i will kill dya btw but I do think ilario is the kill today. I just don't want us to hit a town
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by EnderWiggin »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:10 pm i think belzy and porscha are teamed and that belzy is lying

I think they are also teamed with santy but I'm gonna stay on rondo for a bit because ilario is one of my top towns and has rondo as w
Lmao.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i kinda feel like rondo is 3p tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Maybe.

While I'm good at not being caught by the traps that Rondo has in his play he's also one of the hardest people for me to read because he's so familiar with how I play.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Which means it's a constant arms race between me finding ways to read him and him working out what I'm doing and using them against me.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I was confident he was scum coming into this but I'm not so sure anymore.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:22 am [VOTE: Dyachei] aubergine
whose their partner if you think im town
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:31 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:22 am [VOTE: Dyachei] aubergine
whose their partner if you think im town
Rondo.

But I think it's a solid middle ground between Lily and my reads on the game.

And I'm not confident on anyone outside Dya.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”