RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:02 pm One more post about this 'kiddo' thing, I appreciate the immediate jumping to my defense but it's not that deep. Unless I know you're specifically doing it to annoy me, it's whatever. I'm not mad at Sabi or anyone else. Hopefully we can all drop this now.
ok.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

So @Sabiplz just to be clear, you think activity is more based on votes than posts? Can you explain that a bit more? Because IMO posts give more info.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@Sabiplz is a kiddo in my eyes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:01 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:43 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:44 pm The most pingworthy thing sabi has said on day one is that she thinks Wild Dennis should have a take on her on day one when they haven’t met before.
How was it pingy? Dennis hasn't played or met anyone except family members. He had a read on marmot but not me and atp in the game marmot barely had content.

So explain
He knows me, but it's some time since I've seen him IRL. I follow him on Facebook. I've known him since he was about 18 months old or so.
You say 'some time' as if it wasn't when I was practically an infant. That comes off mean, but I would argue I don't know anyone enough to imagine how they would play but my brother and mother.
It was more recently than that, but maybe 6 or 7 years. I hear about all of you guys through the grapevine, aka your Mom.
Thinking about that in context of the game, you probably know more about how we play than we know about you. That's just a thought.
That's possible I suppose. Maybe that's why it surprises me maybe that people are listing Jack greener than you, but that is also colored by how *I* would feel in that situation, too. So hard to say.

What do you think of Jack? If you said it, I missed it.

OK, off to play catch up.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:01 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:43 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:44 pm The most pingworthy thing sabi has said on day one is that she thinks Wild Dennis should have a take on her on day one when they haven’t met before.
How was it pingy? Dennis hasn't played or met anyone except family members. He had a read on marmot but not me and atp in the game marmot barely had content.

So explain
He knows me, but it's some time since I've seen him IRL. I follow him on Facebook. I've known him since he was about 18 months old or so.
You say 'some time' as if it wasn't when I was practically an infant. That comes off mean, but I would argue I don't know anyone enough to imagine how they would play but my brother and mother.
It was more recently than that, but maybe 6 or 7 years. I hear about all of you guys through the grapevine, aka your Mom.
Thinking about that in context of the game, you probably know more about how we play than we know about you. That's just a thought.
That's possible I suppose. Maybe that's why it surprises me maybe that people are listing Jack greener than you, but that is also colored by how *I* would feel in that situation, too. So hard to say.

What do you think of Jack? If you said it, I missed it.

OK, off to play catch up.
Ultimately not much. He hasn't posted any of his thoughts on anyone's posts other than one where he jumps on the Seanzie train by agreeing with someone. Though I guess I'm leaning on the town side because of how uninterested he seems. If he was mafia I imagine he would care about the game more, at the very least not to throw the other mafia's game.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

That might be me hoping to see the better in him though, with the whole not throwing thing.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:30 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 am

I appreciate your thoughts!

Don’t take this the wrong way- I’m just being inquisitive after all- but how do you know what is alignment indicative of me if we’ve never played together before?
I made an assumption. I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure you just like questions. My point was I don't think you're suspicious because of that.
I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
IME it means both/could mean either depending on context.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
Scotty feels pockety thus far, to both myself and Wilgy
Damn and I’m not even wearing cargo shorts.

You? Maybe. Wilgy I never even said I townread.
:why:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:01 pm I don't really know sabi yet. Would be keen on meta reads about whether being so firm/tunnelly on day one is AI for her.
It's nai. Ita my town meta that I have adopted to my wolf meta.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:10 pm @Sabiplz is a kiddo in my eyes
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:08 pm So @Sabiplz just to be clear, you think activity is more based on votes than posts? Can you explain that a bit more? Because IMO posts give more info.
It's both. There was low posts and low vote counts. The ogs are used to 500 post d1 but like I'm in the Era of high posters and 500 is on the low end.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

The votes on me are bad and might be attempt to save Seanzie.

Whatever I should be d1ed because playing mafia is a distraction at work
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:16 pm That might be me hoping to see the better in him though, with the whole not throwing thing.
I can see that. For me I would worry about my it being easier for my brother to catch me in a lie because he knows me, so i might low post for that reason. But disinterest is also a good possibility.

In any case, he's safe from me, I don't like to eliminate nubs on day one. But i really hope to hear more from him going forward. Or not, if he doesn't like it, that's cool, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to read Sabi to understand why she's taking votes this fast. Personally, I see myself in Seanzie somewhat, he is somewhat chaotic, and I have always been a chaotic civvie. And at least part of the issue people have with Sean seems to be Sabis read of him. But I don't really think he's bad. And I think perhaps he saw the sincerity in my posts this AM and that changed his mind. Or whatever process he used, I've been deep in a tunnel, and one post someone made, sometimes one sentnce in that post, made me reconsider. In any case, tunnelling someone that hard, and then just throwing the arms up and saying, "Ooops, my bad! I was wrong", seems more of a civvie move than a baddie one to me.

I checked out the Game 2 thread of the anniversary games and Sabi was right about the day one high post count, they had 2k posts on day one, but only like 4500 for the whole game. But most of it seemed to be shit posting, fairly typical day one, just lots more of it. I certainly did not read the whole thing lol, just skimmed a bit. While we haven't had 2k posts, I think we have had alot of content for a super productive game going forward after Day One.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

That was a long 15 pages u just crammed into my brainz in like 2.5 hours.

So sorry for my absense. I did indeed miss that a) the game had started or b) i was actually playing! thanks again for the heads up!

As would be expected, I lost my day off yesterday and my open today has turned into an O/C so I will do my best to participate as best i can - just know my work is both physically and mentally exausting. And also apparently life consuming.

As for what I do remember -

Lots of inactive - myself included.

I saw exactly where svs was coming from. Tbh untill very recently in the thread I was proably going to vote sean. I am willing to see though that I may have just had a harder time seeing where he was coming from as this is my first game with sean.

My strongest town reads are shockingly - svs and kate. I know everyone is suprised by this.

Golden feels different this time round than last. I like that - doesnt mean he is clear yet.

Similarly - scotty feels similar to early last game - i like that too. Doesnt mean he is clear yet.

I like that roxy pushed golden some. I like that she called out splintsy and I.

Mata is engaging and that is so wonderful! Glad to see you again lady!!!

Jack and dennis are fun addutions. Welcome gentlemen!

Marrmot is bring very marrmoty. Excpected. I fear him. Gonna take some time before I think I could trust him.

Honestly not sure about most everyone. Which sucks as I have to vote before my dinner break is over in like 30 odd minutes.

I hate when rl makes me this lame. 2 games in a row is super frustrating.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:30 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:16 pm That might be me hoping to see the better in him though, with the whole not throwing thing.
I can see that. For me I would worry about my it being easier for my brother to catch me in a lie because he knows me, so i might low post for that reason. But disinterest is also a good possibility.

In any case, he's safe from me, I don't like to eliminate nubs on day one. But i really hope to hear more from him going forward. Or not, if he doesn't like it, that's cool, too.

I need to read Sabi to understand why she's taking votes this fast. Personally, I see myself in Seanzie somewhat, he is somewhat chaotic, and I have always been a chaotic civvie. And at least part of the issue people have with Sean seems to be Sabis read of him. But I don't really think he's bad. And I think perhaps he saw the sincerity in my posts this AM and that changed his mind. Or whatever process he used, I've been deep in a tunnel, and one post someone made, sometimes one sentnce in that post, made me reconsider. In any case, tunnelling someone that hard, and then just throwing the arms up and saying, "Ooops, my bad! I was wrong", seems more of a civvie move than a baddie one to me.

I checked out the Game 2 thread of the anniversary games and Sabi was right about the day one high post count, they had 2k posts on day one, but only like 4500 for the whole game. But most of it seemed to be shit posting, fairly typical day one, just lots more of it. I certainly did not read the whole thing lol, just skimmed a bit. While we haven't had 2k posts, I think we have had alot of content for a super productive game going forward after Day One.
D1 of g2 had 2 vote wagons everywhere when I commented about D1 being weird
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:26 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:01 pm I don't really know sabi yet. Would be keen on meta reads about whether being so firm/tunnelly on day one is AI for her.
It's nai. Ita my town meta that I have adopted to my wolf meta.
Serious question; not necessarily about you, and certainly not meant in a rude way, but just about how Mafia is played currently.

Is self meta taken seriously? In the past, it kinda really wasn't. A person talking about their own game in a defensive mode was something people didn't really base decisions on.

But you do it quite a bit, so I was wondering if this was more mainstream than it used to be?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@bea :cloud9:
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Don't look at game 3's D1.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Marmot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:18 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:13 pm I'll be on tomorrow
Glgl, take care :hugs:
thanks, sorry for being a dick
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:30 pm Marmot catch up is uninspiring
disagree
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ehhh... [VOTE: unvote] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:35 pm

D1 of g2 had 2 vote wagons everywhere when I commented about D1 being weird
there are alot of OG players here in this game, and we used to have non-movable votes. One vote one time. So we can be more circumspect with our voting through habit, it's how we learned to play. We take voting a bit more seriously, even if we don't have to. Call us old fashioned. So to us, a busy thread is lots of posts, not lots of votes. That's why you might be getting some :confused: re that.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 am I don't feel too great making a decision without at least hearing from everyone first. It feels like some people have been way too absent to make a good call. For now, I feel good about SVS, Kate, and Marmot. Scotty has been very inquisitive, but that's not necessarily AI; Seanzie and SVS feels more like a misunderstanding IMO. Golden has been back and forth and it's scaring me very far away from them.
this is town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 am I don't feel too great making a decision without at least hearing from everyone first. It feels like some people have been way too absent to make a good call. For now, I feel good about SVS, Kate, and Marmot. Scotty has been very inquisitive, but that's not necessarily AI; Seanzie and SVS feels more like a misunderstanding IMO. Golden has been back and forth and it's scaring me very far away from them.
I appreciate your thoughts!

Don’t take this the wrong way- I’m just being inquisitive after all- but how do you know what is alignment indicative of me if we’ve never played together before?
easy to ask questions, I get SR in games for being inquisitive
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:20 am I am keeping my vote on Lucy for now, I see no town reason for actively trying to limit the suspicion pool to three people
this is shallow analysis, do you think I was ever limiting my sus pool to 3 people?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:53 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:20 am I am keeping my vote on Lucy for now, I see no town reason for actively trying to limit the suspicion pool to three people
this is shallow analysis, do you think I was ever limiting my sus pool to 3 people?
I got that feeling when you focused on me/Kate/Jack too. You said something about wanting to understand our situation but it gave me the impression you were ignoring everything else.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 84
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:45 pm 500 post 75% thru day one is definitely quiet ffa
It's also pretty normal for a large amount of this playerlist.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:41 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:31 pm Pretty dumb and empty reason to wolf read me.

Seanzie sucks at reading me part 69.

Anyway back to work.
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm Quite literally the biggest wagon D1 so far has been 2 votes.

No one exceeded that.

How tf is that not a quiet D1????
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm Ugh I'm tilted and breaking my no mafia at work rule
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:45 pm 500 post 75% thru day one is definitely quiet ffa
Pretty big reaction to such a "dumb and empty" reason to wolf read you. :shrug:
Seanzie how many games have you played with me. Is me overreacting to a scum read normal or abnormal for me?
:shrug:

[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine

just for good measure, votin' ya' twice.
seanzie tunneling sabi is town indicative of sabi regardless of seanzie's alignment
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:13 pm I'm quite happy with my vote for marmot right now. The way he reacted to it is not in keeping with what I'd expect from town marmot.
What would you expect from town Marmot?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 pm
I got that feeling when you focused on me/Kate/Jack too. You said something about wanting to understand our situation but it gave me the impression you were ignoring everything else.
oh, I just come off like that, usually people aren't really aware that i'm not constantly hyperfocused on one thing at a time (also this is disputed by my mom and brother lol)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It seemed that way to me. I don't think it was shallow, I wrote about it at much more length in other places.

That did seem to me to be all you were interested in, though. And I could not see a town reason for it, like I said in another post, it felt exactly the same to me as if you mainly wanted to discuss people whose player name began with "S"; it had nothing to do with the thread. Golden gave me the impression that I was rude or uncharitable to you, and I am sorry if that is how I cam across. But it is what I felt.

I kind of still don't see a town reason for it. But i don't know you and perhaps I am judging unfairly.

Where would you have me vote instead, and why?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:41 pm I don’t think a vote for Lucy is the way to go today.
how come?

and yes burnout is a thing
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:59 pm
It seemed that way to me. I don't think it was shallow, I wrote about it at much more length in other places.

That did seem to me to be all you were interested in, though. And I could not see a town reason for it, like I said in another post, it felt exactly the same to me as if you mainly wanted to discuss people whose player name began with "S"; it had nothing to do with the thread. Golden gave me the impression that I was rude or uncharitable to you, and I am sorry if that is how I cam across. But it is what I felt.

I kind of still don't see a town reason for it. But i don't know you and perhaps I am judging unfairly.

do you see a mafia reason for it?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Still working but I'll try and do my best to catch up and give a few thoughts.
;)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:08 pm Ebwop, the whole thing seems opportunistic in the extreme.
at least this is the reasoning, it's not gonna apply to me at all for the foreseeable future
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:34 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:28 pm It didn’t feel like she was just trying to get a read, it was bordering on … I don’t know how to put it, but it didn’t feel like friendly interest. And I understand frustration. But I’ll think about this.

And you know baddies can be frustrated, too.
If it helps, Lucy did something similar to me one time, even to the point where I had a similar reaction to Dennis. I think Lucy was town then. I'd guess it is NAI for her though.
lol, I think twice with you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:02 pm The family trio, I assume yall all live together?

How are you all playing this? Like are you going into other rooms to read the thread and post just so you don't give away facial expressions?
you make facial expressions when you play? I rarely ever make facial expressions because of mafia
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:59 pm

do you see a mafia reason for it?
Yes. Certainly, or I would not have posted about it multiple times. I felt it was opportunistic. I felt it was a false flag, trying to make a non suspicios thing seem suspicious, trying to focus suspicion on "not us" which is what mafia have to do in a game with no other baddies or third party.

But right now I am here trying to decide if and where I should move my vote, so again, who else would you have me vote for and why?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Ok. Im tossing a null i miss you come play v9te on splintsy to cmy in case I cant make it back before vote close. I will try but vote ends literally knee deep in my dinner rush.

Voting splintsy. For lame reasons.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:16 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:13 pm I'm quite happy with my vote for marmot right now. The way he reacted to it is not in keeping with what I'd expect from town marmot.
How would you expect Town Marmot to react? How does that contrast with the way he has reacted?
Not particularly react to me having voted for him... especially before finding the vote itself/reading the thread.
Certainly not with a post that says 'golden has posted 75 times and his vote is on someone who hasn't posted yet'.

He was inordinately concerned about making me look bad for what was (know to him or not) a joke vote that he would ordinarily make himself.
Why did you have a vote on me at the time, when you had presumably spent 75 posts talking about other things in the game?

My reaction to seeing that was that you probably had spent time reading posts from other players, and as such, likely had reason to suspect other players, and it seemed odd to me that your vote would be on me instead.

The amount of posts was also noteworthy to me, given your play in Game 1 of Anniversary and your status as the post count leader in that game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:29 pm The votes on me are bad and might be attempt to save Seanzie.

Whatever I should be d1ed because playing mafia is a distraction at work
Might be? I literally said ‘I think sabi is a better vote than Sean’. I am outright putting my hand up that my vote is partly about not eliminating someone I think is town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:08 pm Ebwop, the whole thing seems opportunistic in the extreme.
at least this is the reasoning, it's not gonna apply to me at all for the foreseeable future
Now see, this makes you look MORE bad to me, trying to dismiss my concerns as trivial and not thought out. And that is not the case. I am thinking of just leaving the vote where it is, you're not in any danger.

While I appreciate Seanzies vouch, sometimes you need to make up your own mind.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:15 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:17 pm Also all three of you are in 'town range' for me... Dennis is just more 'autumn grass' than 'broccoli'
My list of them also goes Kate > jack > Dennis…
Jack and Dennis are going to be tough unripened apricots to crack. As introductory mafia games go, strategy and meta haven’t been established and what probably looks suspicious in a seasoned player might just be reaching to gain a footing in the game. I’ve been there. I foresee them going quite a ways in the game (unless they get NK’d, which I think is poor form early on) unless something sticks out like a sore thumb.
really?

more town

Dennis
Jack
Kate

more scum

I have a cold read on Dennis, and I have no read on jack, I just expect him to make his alignment obvious soon enough, whereas Kate is opaque and will be the hardest to read (though I have no read there currently, besides seeing that she's a good player)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:10 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:04 pm
Now see, this makes you look MORE bad to me, trying to dismiss my concerns as trivial and not thought out. And that is not the case. I am thinking of just leaving the vote where it is, you're not in any danger.

While I appreciate Seanzies vouch, sometimes you need to make up your own mind.
no, you misunderstand me. I'm saying your concerns are actually valid and correct. However I will show you depth of thought and good analysis now, which will make your previously valid concerns inert, sorry it came off like that
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:43 pm Ehhh... [VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Seanzie just took this from 5-3 on him to 5-2 on him.

I’m this is wolfing I’ll bite my hat.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Seanzie have you gathered anything from the pressure on you atm? I'm having a hard time reading you, and I hope to remedy that given you're the lead wagon.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:58 pm
What would you expect from town Marmot?
He’d call me the cutest mafia.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:08 pm Yes. Certainly, or I would not have posted about it multiple times. I felt it was opportunistic. I felt it was a false flag, trying to make a non suspicios thing seem suspicious, trying to focus suspicion on "not us" which is what mafia have to do in a game with no other baddies or third party.

But right now I am here trying to decide if and where I should move my vote, so again, who else would you have me vote for and why?
well currently the wagons are sabi/seanzie and I'd be down for a seanzie vote for aforementioned reasons

and you totally didn't read or understand my logic whatsoever

also do you disagree with my logic?
1) poke into the family
2) if I judge there's scum between the 3 they'll easily be able to find them, via best reads on one another
3) if they're all town, then I can confidently clear all 3 and form a townblock

like seriously, when did I ever fucking sus them unnecessarily and what is the scum motive?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:16 pm @Seanzie have you gathered anything from the pressure on you atm? I'm having a hard time reading you, and I hope to remedy that given you're the lead wagon.
Since I'm the lead wagon, I am probably the least important person to read.

I don't have major feelz about things right now.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:58 pm
oh, I just come off like that, usually people aren't really aware that i'm not constantly hyperfocused on one thing at a time (also this is disputed by my mom and brother lol)
Hey Lucy, feel free to ignore this question if it’s too personal. It’s helpful for me.

You neurodiverse?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:19 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:58 pm
Hey Lucy, feel free to ignore this question if it’s too personal. It’s helpful for me.

You neurodiverse?
bingo

Return to “Previous Heists”