Post by Roxy »

@Spacedaisy wow what a cool role thanks for filling in the blanks! <3
;)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 74

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 9]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Originally Long Con was going to be our third host and then when we started to get knee deep into the creating phase of the game he got hit hard schedule wise with their business so he stepped out. We were very sad he wasn't able to participate. The plan was originally for this game to have one of his famous map elements, but alas, we can't have everything and real life is more important. I'm very glad for him that their sandwich business is doing well! I'll take that over a map element anyday.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Spacedaisy »

I would like to say that it was so much fun hosting with Epi. I can get a little crazy, in terms of roles, and Epi was always there going, yeah but that could be a problem because... He sees balance better than I do, lol. But he is such a creative game designer in his own right as well and it was just a great experience all around. We had a couple blips, yeah, but I never felt like I regretted the decision to host, and this really is the first time. Usually mid-game I've got some player sending me angry messages about some design element of the game and I just want to bang my head on the wall and I vow to never host again. I always do. But that is why my games often have such large gaps between them lol. You all were beautiful people to host and I love you dearly.

Vivax and Michelle, you guys did so well in the old timer group! You fit in well and played like true champs. I was really impressed with you both. :daisy: Thank you for joining us.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Thanks! Really appreciate the atmosphere in these games. Of all the sites since my homesite exodus, this one feels like the one where this game is played the most genuinely, still. The design inspires a certain no-nonsense attitude.
Players in this game seemed very level-headed.

Hope to find that certain ‘unexplainable‘ component again (real or not) in a game, eventually. This game is a healthy hobby with learning opportunities. Many about oneselves.

Sometimes I write and it doesn‘t seem like it was me who did, in hindsight. I turn into a sock puppet.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Vivax wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:06 pm Thanks! Really appreciate the atmosphere in these games. Of all the sites since my homesite exodus, this one feels like the one where this game is played the most genuinely, still. The design inspires a certain no-nonsense attitude.

Hope to find that certain ‘unexplainable‘ component again (real or not) in a game, eventually. This game is a healthy hobby with learning opportunities. Many about oneselves.

Sometimes I write and it doesn‘t seem like it was me who did, in hindsight. I turn into a sock puppet.
A big 2 thumbs up to this awesome post :nicenod:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Vivax wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:06 pm Thanks! Really appreciate the atmosphere in these games. Of all the sites since my homesite exodus, this one feels like the one where this game is played the most genuinely, still. The design inspires a certain no-nonsense attitude.

I hope I get to see you
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”