Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 176

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 4]

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
bea wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Points to bea for posting 11 times in a row.

$10 on rob.
what - I'm just trying to catsup as fast as I can - and this vote ends sat?? fuck's sake. :( I'll keep doing my best to keep reading
Not sure why you had to shut her down :(
I see that I was misunderstood. The word "points" in my post was meant to convey the concept of awarding points for an achievement. "You win! Point to you!"

I did not mean "indicating with the index finger in an accusatory manner."

I apologize for the miscommunication.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by fingersplints »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
bea wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Points to bea for posting 11 times in a row.

$10 on rob.
what - I'm just trying to catsup as fast as I can - and this vote ends sat?? fuck's sake. :( I'll keep doing my best to keep reading
Not sure why you had to shut her down :(
I see that I was misunderstood. The word "points" in my post was meant to convey the concept of awarding points for an achievement. "You win! Point to you!"

I did not mean "indicating with the index finger in an accusatory manner."

I apologize for the miscommunication.
lol I read it like you intended, so I was confused by Bea's reaction. Glad that is all cleared up.

I thought hedgeowl surviving was weird, but was waiting to see what her response was first. I think her and Boogs are both good lynch candidates for today.

If hedgeowl is a railroad, then it makes it all the more interesting that thellama tried to draw attention to me and TH for late votes, but left off hedgeowl. :ponder:
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm placing my vote on TH for now, just in case.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 356
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

$75 on the 5 vote
$50 on the Epigfier

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

$55 for the rob

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

TO BOOGS, on the subject of the missing Electric Company:
Boogs wrote:Wow Epignosis is trying to turn the tables and paint me as bad. Sorry to dissapoint you all. The reasons you listed were lame. I was not buddying with BWT or vice versa.he was trying to follow my lead and get Lc lynched, then when it didnt work out he went defensive. I didnt move my vote because I was and still am confident LC has something shady going on and is a RR. Also, I did not win Electric Company unless Boo didn't send me a pm or somethibg. You guys seem to forget Electric Company voters got extra 200 where i did not. So look again TH, it wasnt me.

Going to be out of town for BFs birthday weekend, but will check in as much as i can when free
Interesting Boogs. I assumed Boo was talking about you because he said someone had already bid $10 and when I looked back it was you.

If you didn't win it, and I didn't win it, someone must have placed a secret bid.
______________________________________________________________________________________
TO LONG CON, on the subject of if I was involved with Hedgeowl's survival.
Long Con wrote:HOWEVER... why has no one mentioned Hedgeowl's survival? Turnip Head, did you use your protect on her? 'Cause otherwise... she's a baddie. Right? I don't know why it hasn't been mentioned yet. :eye:
I did not use my protect on Hedgeowl. She will have to explain why she survived.

______________________________________________________________________________________
TO LLAMA on the subject of his case against me
thellama73 wrote:BWT flips bad, I suggest looking at the people who voted for him late in the day.
thellama73 wrote:Now, who is BWT's partner? I would guess someone who voted for him after his lynch became inevitable, after Spacedaisy at least. Maybe Turnip Head of Splintsy-Splints.
Turnip Head singles out Daisy, even though the timing of her vote makes no sense for a teammate. ALso helps that she is not around to defend herself.
You're going to have to point out how what you're doing is different from what I'm doing, and why me doing it makes me bad. You arbitrarily "guess" that BWT's partner voted for him after his lynch was inevitable. Okay, sure, it's a valid theory. My theory is just as valid. If a teammate is going down, you want your vote to look as clean as possible. I brought up Daisy because her vote is suspicious as fuck, not because it "helps that she's not around to defend herself". You're reading what you want into my intentions.

llama wrote:He pushes this idea for a few posts, when nobody bites, he changes the subject.
Turnip Head wrote:We would need to cross reference all of BWT's suspicions with the players that we know landed on a Utility square (and got rolechecked)
You're not showing the part where that post was in response to a question someone asked. It's called detective work, dude. :p Also, I do not have a one track mind. I did not "change the subject because nobody bites". If someone wants to talk about Daisy's vote, or if Daisy wants to come in here and respond to me about it, I would love that. I believe Daisy's vote was suspicious, but that doesn't preclude me from having other thoughts. Because I don't know anything, and I'm just trying to figure it out.
llama wrote:Then Epig makes an admittedly elegant case on Boogs. TH immediately agrees.
Turnip Head wrote:I can dig it Epi. Boogs can have his turn in the hot seat. The interaction between him and BWT is weird.
Yep, just like I instantly agreed with his case on BWT. And when his case on BWT continued to be ignored for a long stretch of posts, I brought it back to the forefront because I believed in the case. You are latching onto me because I voted late. I have voted late in every lynch, because I want to vote the winner in case I want the property. But voting late doesn't take away from the fact that I was on the front lines of wanting to lynch BWT since the moment Epi presented his case. So I honestly don't understand why you're suspicious of me.
llama wrote:I call him out on changing the subject, as a late BWT voter. He responds.
Turnip Head wrote:I've been a late voter every lynch, and expect the trend to continue.

I was the first person to agree with Epi's original case on BWT, so there's that.

$10 Electric Company

This rather misses the point. It is not the fact that he voted late, but that he voted late for BWT specifically, that is consistent with what a teammate would do.
You're the one who's missing the point here Llama, not me. In drudging up all of these quotes from me, you completely overlooked the quotes that show I was the first one who hopped on the BWT wagon. I voted late, but I discussed early. And at one point or another, I defended literally every major opponent BWT had in the Day 3 lynch. You aren't taking any of that that into account at all.

Just because "voting late is consistent with what a teammate would do" does not mean that everyone who voted on the tail end of BWT's lynch was his teammate. That can't possibly be true. You're making a big logical fallacy here Llama and that doesn't seem like your usual style.
llama wrote:He bid on Electric Company, although he screwed it up, and his vote gave him a $200 boost. Water Works has the most incentive to bid on Electric Company.
Turnip Head wrote:Well I meant to outbid Boogs on Electric Company but my dumbass didn't increase the bid to $11. So boogs has Electric Company.
Overall, his tone sounds to me like someone who is desperately trying to change the subject to anybody but him. I refuse to let the subject be changed.
Turnip Head wrote:Well I meant to outbid Boogs on Electric Company but my dumbass didn't increase the bid to $11. So boogs has Electric Company.
No Llama, my tone is someone who is trying to find the baddies. You can talk about me if you want. I never tried to change your subject. I'm just trying to catch baddies, same as you. And does anyone ever really WANT to talk about themselves? I'm civvie, of course I don't want to be talking about lynching me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
TO METALMARSH on his continued attempts to sling my name through the mud for no real reason
Metalmarsh89 wrote:This is what I'm talking about.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:*snip post that I literally already responded to*

Is TH always this blendy?
No, Metalmarsh, I'm almost never blendy, though you always seem to accuse me of being it. I have not been blendy this game, I was not blendy in Doctor Who when you called me blendy, no just no. I've been offering plenty of my own thoughts this game.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Sorry I wasn't around I have a ton to catch up on. Good work on the BWT lynch .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote: You're going to have to point out how what you're doing is different from what I'm doing, and why me doing it makes me bad.
I don't have to do any such thing.
Turnip Head wrote: Just because "voting late is consistent with what a teammate would do" does not mean that everyone who voted on the tail end of BWT's lynch was his teammate. That can't possibly be true. You're making a big logical fallacy here Llama and that doesn't seem like your usual style.
I never asserted that all the late voters were BWT's teammate, Captain Straw Man. I am asserting that one of them is, and that it is you!

Also, I don't have a "usual style." I am an unpredictable loose cannon.
Turnip Head wrote: I don't want to be talking about lynching me.
Well, I do.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Llama your only reason for thinking that I'm BWT's partner is because I voted for him last. You are ignoring all other evidence.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Your above post doesn't respond to ANY of the points I made in rebuttal to your case. You just want to get the last word so to speak.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:Llama your only reason for thinking that I'm BWT's partner is because I voted for him last. You are ignoring all other evidence.
That's not my only reason at all. My main reason is your eagerness to change the substance.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

EBWOP: change the SUBJECT

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm not changing the subject, I'm confronting your accusations head on. While continuing my own, more fruitful search for baddies.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm not changing the subject, I'm confronting your accusations head on. While continuing my own, more fruitful search for baddies.
You're not NOW, because you can't now, because I called you on it. Hunt all you want. Maybe you'll find a railroad, which would be lovely.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think Boogs used a secret vote (gained from the aforementioned power creation contest) to vote for BWT and got $200 added to his bid to win Electric Conpany. I think Boogs is Water Works.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:I think Boogs used a secret vote (gained from the aforementioned power creation contest) to vote for BWT and got $200 added to his bid to win Electric Conpany. I think Boogs is Water Works.
You should vote for him, then.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm going to vote for whoever has the most votes at the end of the lynch. But Boogs is one of my top suspects.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm going to vote for whoever has the most votes at the end of the lynch. But Boogs is one of my top suspects.
That's some fine baddie hunting there. My hat's off to you.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Thanks
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by fingersplints »

$65 for the rob
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Fingersplints, you sly-boots. I'm going to use my rob to rob you.
$75 for the rob

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

Wtf BO! Why did you want to kill me? I have nothing for you! :mad: I am going to keep my $100 from Community Chest thank you very much.

I do know how I survived to those who have asked. Having friends in high places helps. :noble: However, I don't fault anyone for suspecting me otherwise and would do the same honestly.

I am preparing for the arrival of guests and another toddler, but should be back to discuss more tonight and tomorrow night. I haven't really read llama's case on TH in depth yet, but find some of Epi's points on Boogs interesting, I just don't know that I am as deeply convinced by them as he is.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

How did you survive, Hedgeowl?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 147

Post by S~V~S »

Hedgeowl wrote:Wtf BO! Why did you want to kill me? I have nothing for you! :mad: I am going to keep my $100 from Community Chest thank you very much.

I do know how I survived to those who have asked. Having friends in high places helps. :noble: However, I don't fault anyone for suspecting me otherwise and would do the same honestly.

I am preparing for the arrival of guests and another toddler, but should be back to discuss more tonight and tomorrow night. I haven't really read llama's case on TH in depth yet, but find some of Epi's points on Boogs interesting, I just don't know that I am as deeply convinced by them as he is.
What does "friends in high places" mean?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hey Boogs, since you didn't vote for BWT, meaning you didn't get the $200 bonus applied to your bid... Why did you bid $10? Why didn't you bid $210? Your bid was meaningless unless you thought you could win.
S~V~S wrote:What does "friends in high places" mean?
my question exactly. There's no reason for Hedgie to be coy if she has a civ reason for surviving.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

Voted.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Turnip Head wrote:Hey Boogs, since you didn't vote for BWT, meaning you didn't get the $200 bonus applied to your bid... Why did you bid $10? Why didn't you bid $210? Your bid was meaningless unless you thought you could win.
S~V~S wrote:What does "friends in high places" mean?
my question exactly. There's no reason for Hedgie to be coy if she has a civ reason for surviving.
Again, i did NOT win the auction. Despite what you think, and where the hell did i get a secret auction vote? The theory makes no sense. I must have pulled it out of my kitty butt. And I bid hoping non BWT voters wouldnt want the properties. I planned on increasing it to try to win towards the end but didnt. I realized i still needed 200 to even outbid and it was useless again.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Turnip Head »

Boogs, this is what I'm referring to regarding the secret vote.
boo wrote:Night 1 Event: I have a list of 24 powers currently (there are some more that are locked up because I'm RNGing everything and don't want them to be able to get listed yet). You may PM a power description you think is one of the 24 that is not 1 of the three already confirmed (or protect/roleblock), and if you're right, you will get 1 extra vote you may send in during any lynch. If you submit one that is not on the list but I like enough to put onto the list, you get 2 any time votes.
If you sent Boo a power and he accepted it, you got up to 2 secret votes.

So if you put a secret vote on BWT your $10 bid makes a lot more sense. Do you see what I mean?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It's also possible that BWT gave his auction win item to his partner, and THAT person has the Electric Company.

@boo: If you have the highest bid on a power, but you're lynched the same Day that the auction ends, do you still win the auction?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hedgeowl wrote: I do know how I survived to those who have asked. Having friends in high places helps. :noble: However, I don't fault anyone for suspecting me otherwise and would do the same honestly.
Well in that case.

Votes Hedge

What's happened to MP?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

There are some hot cases today but I'm going to vote Hedgie for now in hopes it will incent her to come back and tell us what the "friends in high places" means, or offer some explanation of how she survived. If she offers something believable I will reassess my vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Black Rock »

I voted Hedgeowl. I don't see how she's not a baddie.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:What's happened to MP?
And where's keys? He seems to have disappeared after the Day 1 union discussion. I miss him. :(
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What's happened to MP?
And where's keys? He seems to have disappeared after the Day 1 union discussion. I miss him. :(
Is keys a she?

Oh, and Mongoose.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

No... lol

Mongoose got replaced. I think it was Bea.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Marmot »

Regarding this idea I mentioned before.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have a theory.

The more money he will bet on a power, the more likely another player will check him tonight in the hope that they can partner up with the equal color, being that it would be convenient to have that power on your team. Meaning that the money might return back to him in the future. It might be a gamble, but that'll be the name of the game. :)
I hadn't thought of that. :ponder:
Epi, I bet you're the one who's managed to construct a few houses. And I believe LC is on your team. Reasons to follow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Regarding this idea I mentioned before.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have a theory.

The more money he will bet on a power, the more likely another player will check him tonight in the hope that they can partner up with the equal color, being that it would be convenient to have that power on your team. Meaning that the money might return back to him in the future. It might be a gamble, but that'll be the name of the game. :)
I hadn't thought of that. :ponder:
Epi, I bet you're the one who's managed to construct a few houses. And I believe LC is on your team. Reasons to follow.
First I'm suspected of having extra money to spend on powers, and now I'm suspected for having money to spend on construction.

Since I'm so rich, penny for your thoughts. :)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LC voted Epi on Day 1, the same day I posted my theory regarding Epi's power bidding. If my theory is true, several players would have checked him that night with the hopes of being on his team.
Long Con wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Also, LC, what exactly is your case against Epig? Do you think he's bad, or is it that you don't agree with TH's early read of Epig? Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself, but I might have missed your reasoning somewhere.
I got nothing much against Epig. He got my vote Day One, but he's not my biggest suspicion right now. I don't really want him to be lynched, I'd rather see how his game goes after the start he chose.
He maintained a light suspicion on Day 2. Or rather, it looked like one. This looks like someone backing away from their previous suspicion with consistency.

But still, he claimed that he did not want Epi to be lynched the day after he wanted to lynch him. Not only this, but he pointed at myself and TH for trusting Epi.

Long Con wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I too have had a baddie "vouch" for me when I've been a civvie... That doesn't mean that's what's going on here or in the countless other instances of civvies sticking up for one of their own through nothing but intuition and gut. Have you never tried to save someone you believed was a civvie with you, LC?

And I can't even see a scenario where a baddie TH would have any more knowledge of Epi's role than my current civvie self does, so I'm not sure where you think you're going with this.
Not going anywhere. As I said, I'm not saying you guys are baddies. I think it would be audacious of me to accuse you both like I'm the greatest detective and I caught you easily. I'm just drawing on my own Mafia experience and saw a possible parallel. I think it's good to keep in mind, maybe it will be part of a case against one of you later in the game, a case that's supported by more evidence.

You're right, Civvies do stick up for people they trust all the time. That could be what's happening here. It's just that the seeming lack of a real reason for you to already trust Epig doesn't make sense to me - of course I have tried to save someone I thought was Civvie with me, but I seriously doubt I did it on Day One with so little to go on. When I defend someone I believe is a fellow Civvie, it's based on something a little more 'meaty' that I have analyzed... patterns of behaviour and voting, similar suspicions, or just a gut feel by the way they have acted throughout the game. None of that stuff is available on Day One, especially with a player like Epig who seems to always decide on a new off-the-wall way to play in each game. (This time it's the Big Bidder thing, entertainingly supported by the $/S thing, by my reckoning.)

Beyond that there are some other inconsistencies with LC; there is the Auto-Find bidding.
Long Con wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Boogs wrote:I'm confused now who won't he auctions. Hope I get a pm.

And I bid 1 kitty dollar on Atlantic
EBWOP who won the * I love ipad autocorrect.... ;)
I didn't get the one I wanted, guess I should have kept bidding into the last minute instead of assuming it was cut off. :(
So he claimed not to have gotten the prize he bid for, but later admitted to using it.
Long Con wrote:I am not a baddie, I didn't bid for the Autofind to "keep it out of Civvie hands", I bid for it because it's something worth bidding for. There were one or two people bidding for it right alongside me who just happened to have less excellent timing than me, maybe one of them is this baddie you're looking for. Don't punish me just because I played well and won the auction.

At first I assumed that he was sincere, but then I looked at his interactions with Epignosis. Ever since he backed away on Day 1, every one of them has been filler or useless.

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Guys, while I applaud your enthusiasm for detective work, it may help if you realize that you've already caught Electric Company and are now looking for Water Works. ;)

My hunch is that our suspect always leaves the water running as a calling card. :ponder:
Shit, the Wet Bandits? *begins constructing possibly fatal traps all through house*
Long Con wrote:I like Epig's case on Boogs, there does seem to be some meat there despite Boogs' denial. I would gladly vote for Boogs, and I'm not ashamed to admit it's partially because his main goal in this game is to get me dead.
Long Con wrote:my eye is definitely back on TH, and I haven't forgotten my early theory about him trusting Epig.
^^^This one in particular. For someone who once suspected Epi and now trusts him, why does he continue to push the coin on someone who did trust Epi? :ponder:

Then there is the recent conversation between LC and Epi about the houses being on the red properties. Epi's got balls big enough to point out to everyone the houses that he built, and so LC played along.

I'm not going to address the auto-find much, because that's been discussed in quite some depth already. I will point this out though.
Long Con wrote:I thought we were going to focus on the baddies. I thought I could find a partner and be strengthened by getting BTSC and use that to help find and lynch the baddies. I think it would be a more fun game for everyone if we played that way, and I also think that it would be smarter. Even if I find my third colour group person tonight, even if I ALREADY found that person, there's no comparison at all to the level of danger the baddies pose. The worst I could do is build hotels and hope someone lands on them. The baddies are collecting properties all the time. The baddies are making lots of money. This money can be used to bid and win lynched properties
I'm not going to argue that the baddies aren't important, but these new groups are also a threat and possibly a bigger one. Landing on Illinois Avenue will cost a player $1100 if there is a hotel. That's enough to kill anyone who's bid on a power or two. Then, these players are going to have a huge cashflow (and property flow), and things are going to move rapidly in the wrong direction.

We've definitely hit a crux in the game. On one hand, we need to lynch the baddies (utilities and RRs). On the other hand having a baddie that can kill other players would prove useful, as that will allow some 'policing' of the LMS groups.

Also, I think there is one big reason why Epi hasn't brought this idea forth: because he has already found his group and must eliminate his biggest threat. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Epi, I bet you're the one who's managed to construct a few houses. And I believe LC is on your team. Reasons to follow.
First I'm suspected of having extra money to spend on powers, and now I'm suspected for having money to spend on construction.

Since I'm so rich, penny for your thoughts. :)[/quote]

If you've put yourself into a position to build houses, I'm sure your partners have some money.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ah, I'm suspected because of what Long Con has done and said. Good. I thought this might have been something I would have had to stay up and refute.

Addendum: Eh?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

boo: if you have found your partners can one of your partners build a house(s) on your property OR give you the money to build a house(s) on your property?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

We need a highly trained accountant to go through LC and Epi's books and see if they could even afford to purchase that many houses.

MovingPictures07.... I summon thee!!!!!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Ah, I'm suspected because of what Long Con has done and said. Good. I thought this might have been something I would have had to stay up and refute.

Sleep well.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Didn't a very wise kitty say something yesterday concerning players being bankrupt and dying that way for a complete set being just as dangerous if we let LC continue with his partners, yet no one wanted to listen? Oh yeah, that kitty did.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:We need a highly trained accountant to go through LC and Epi's books and see if they could even afford to purchase that many houses.

Yes, as an unhighly trained non-accountant I'm having a hard time seeing how Epi could purchase three houses, even if he has a high rent total. I haven't looked at LC yet.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I mentioned the danger, and you guys cared less. Now, like I suggested, if one player lands they pay them a ton of cash which they have power to buy any card for bid and powers. Great job listening to my suggestion since "I am so insane with my ideas " in mafia.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boogs wrote:I mentioned the danger, and you guys cared less. Now, like I suggested, if one player lands they pay them a ton of cash which they have power to buy any card for bid and powers. Great job listening to my suggestion since "I am so insane with my ideas " in mafia.
I thought about it, but I guess I didn't worry until it became a reality. Story of my life.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Ah, I'm suspected because of what Long Con has done and said. Good. I thought this might have been something I would have had to stay up and refute.

Sleep well.
I appreciate that, but I've found another reason to stay up. After all, tomorrow is Saturday.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:We need a highly trained accountant to go through LC and Epi's books and see if they could even afford to purchase that many houses.

Yes, as an unhighly trained non-accountant I'm having a hard time seeing how Epi could purchase three houses, even if he has a high rent total. I haven't looked at LC yet.
It looks like there are two groups that have formed, so I guess Epi and LC could be in the house-less group, meaning there is another richer group somewhere.

Linki: I'll return the penny to hear your thoughts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”