THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Sabiplz »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:04 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:01 am Is Aro power wolfing
who in your opinion am I pushing that you view as town or town reading that you view as mafia?

I feel as if this statement doesn't match what I have been doing according to your reads to say I am "power wolfing."
Idk I'm saying things that are provocative. Get the people talking
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:06 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:05 am i will maybe catch up in this game soon im having a meh night

hello aro i love u
wuv u too

but pocket denied...

BUt I hope ur night gets better hehe!! See the light at the end of the tunnel!

I must ask tho, what's ur goal this game??
i have the same goal every game

to have fun!!!

so that
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Did you know it’s been over 10 months since I posted in a mafia game? Me neither. Hello chat :daisy:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

hello gamer
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine

Welcome back

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

sprityo wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:10 am Did you know it’s been over 10 months since I posted in a mafia game? Me neither. Hello chat :daisy:
ive never seen jjj get heated and toxic but i couldnt help but click ur epignosis quote in ur banner area to see what the sauce was about lol
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm I think mafia is more interested in finding players rn.

Town will have it harder to get a good yeet. Mafia only needs to find a player and murder them.

Instead of players read is better to hunt wolfy people
I'm assuming ur a player as well?

And tbh, for the first few days bc of the purge, I don't mind really killing any of the categories I mentioned earlier. Makes it easier to lessen the noise for us.
Yess now just vote Windward

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 pm
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm Hmm ok. If IAAFR is a player, they are mafia.
you underestimate my insane townrange
See, this response makes me think you are a player because you cared about my response lolol

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm Instead of players read is better to hunt wolfy people
damn you actually signed up to play this and randed town, sorry for your loss santy.
These two are very player responses ( I mean the IAAFR one that Aro is pointing out)
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm For the record, anyone that claims NPC and is a player alive after day 7, I will insta vote/policy.
Eh I dont agree with this. Its a valid survival technique but I understand the mindset
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm I think mafia is more interested in finding players rn.

Town will have it harder to get a good yeet. Mafia only needs to find a player and murder them.

And tbh, for the first few days bc of the purge, I don't mind really killing any of the categories I mentioned earlier. Makes it easier to lessen the noise for us.
You are not getting my point.

Town will advance slower than mafia if the focus is /player finding/ . Just because thats the target of mafia imo and they will have more accuracy to killing players in the night, and town will skill issue it in the day if the focus is that. The purge is later but at that point scum already had an advantage still
I get your point but I disagree. I am pretty sure I have found a mafia, possibly two. If you put effort into the game its possible.
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:30 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm For the record, anyone that claims NPC and is a player alive after day 7, I will insta vote/policy.
I'm an NPC. :^ )
Honestly I think this is true

but still shielding Ender because he is a good solver that I think I can convince to townside so please get off him
Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:31 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm
Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:28 pm Alright, new proposition aro,

Can I bribe you to shield my masonry despite us both being NPCs?
Oh, I am already having fun/shielding Manny lol. So don't worry hehe.

What do u want to do rn? what's been going on with u?
Well right now I'm going to work on finishing this tampermonkey script that does automatic vote counts so that keeping track of votes is manageable for the host and players lol

That seems pretty pro-town, it was going to be my bribe
Look... I thank you for your sacrifice. BUT if you are alive in FX after you do it and implement it I will vote you purely because its what I would do if I had the skills to get in deep as wolf
G-Man wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:33 pm Wandering away for the night. It's a busy weekend for me, but I'll get my quota and then some though. Fear not.
G-Man exploying the axe gambit. Calling him town
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:33 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:30 pm

Town will advance slower than mafia if the focus is /player finding/ . Just because thats the target of mafia imo and they will have more accuracy to killing players in the night, and town will skill issue it in the day if the focus is that. The purge is later but at that point scum already had an advantage still
Oh I see what u mean in terms of mafia wanting to kill the players and bc the purge is later, we will be behind.

The issue is tho, if we always kill NPC's. It kind of puts us behind already. So I guess finding players is one thing to "form the POE" but another is to vote the wolfy people and also deal with "potential NPCs" at night.

My point is. You vote wolfy people. The focus should'nt be 'oh this is a player' because it hurts more than helps at this point.

Like, as a Wolf rn is pretty easy to be Noc-like or low activity to not get recognized as player and avoid the yeet, while with ur plan u are doing their work of finding another players for them to nightkill
You know I get your point fully now but You see players can hide as NPC's so its kinda a moot point in regards to wifom. Id rather just try to push a game state I am happy with. Also leaning wolf on this slot now for this exchange
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:34 pm i haven’t actually read anything and probably won’t but if you ask me to iso someone specific you may get lucky :p
Didnt even realise this was a player, read the iso, hated it, NPC wolf
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:35 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:33 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:30 pm

Oh I see what u mean in terms of mafia wanting to kill the players and bc the purge is later, we will be behind.

The issue is tho, if we always kill NPC's. It kind of puts us behind already. So I guess finding players is one thing to "form the POE" but another is to vote the wolfy people and also deal with "potential NPCs" at night.

My point is. You vote wolfy people. The focus should'nt be 'oh this is a player' because it hurts more than helps at this point.

Like, as a Wolf rn is pretty easy to be Noc-like or low activity to not get recognized as player and avoid the yeet, while with ur plan u are doing their work of finding another players for them to nightkill
Right but that is why my plan is also good to vote out potential slankers/afk and also deal with them at night. Because like you said and I said, mafia are more likely to act like NPCs and I agree.

So that is why if we get the "players" and form a good towncore, we will be well prepared in the future and force a POE among "actual players that can be mafia"

Also, I will vote wolfy people. But voting a player + wolfy potential is +ev if u know what I mean.

Like I won't kill Manny or Lumi now bc they claimed 3p and they are harmless and good friends. So it is helping to narrow the focus for today if you know what I mean.

I will assume u are a player as well and if u are, I am already leaning u town ftr.

HARD disagree. Mafia are more likely to act like players and push NPC's so they can get town cred. because eventually the game will be 0 NPC and the idiots will be evident and town will eat themselves if everyone has acted like a gutter monkey. So unless the whole team has decided HEY lets dump ALL our eggs in one basket and go for winning before npc's are removed then this is a garbage line of thought. (Sorry) Also if I am understanding yo uwrong, please explain. Also Also reminding you all I think I found a wolf tell on Aro in KotH, stay posted
Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:37 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:36 pm definitely something funny
katze, rabbit and hollowkat all 3 had funny posts from what i remember
rondo and winds is prolly the most "useful" isos since they had an actual game relevant argument
why dont you join me?
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:37 pm I have theories on how wolves will play d1 in this game and will vocaroo about them and talk about who I think fits near eod
Or you could put the information in thread and talk about it now instead of being anti-town?
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:39 pm I am certain Iaafr is a player and if he is, I kinda think he might be mafia. But I'll lit this marinate and see how it goes.

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
My paranoia is saying this is a possible play to get me off Winds and onto another wolf by a wolf but that is nuts. Be town with me Aro
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:40 pm
rondo and winds is prolly the most "useful" isos since they had an actual game relevant argument
Was that actually game relevant, though? I don't really know that pushing someone immediately when they enter the thread is such a great approach
Tbf it does generate some sort of content and at least gets a reaction out of the target (me) and whoever else is around so I'll give Rondo credit for that much
But like... They jumped on me very fast and I didn't expect rhag
I jumped on you because I saw wolf indicative tells and you froze when confronted with them in real time and when you said you were just going to be an ass in thread you just :shrug: dipped and waited till I was gone before you started posting again. Sooooooooo. Yes It was game relevant and trying to sus not me directly but the situation is very telling to me. You even admit you didnt expect it, trying to parlay that into a "Oh I was just surprised" after the fact?

Some times you just catch a wolf early
risiinq- wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:41 pm amazing, 200 more posts
Quick Iso of Rising. Garbage, most likely NPC, 0 solve just asking people why they are voting them. Ok and in real time I think they are a wolf.
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:41 pm
Was that actually game relevant, though? I don't really know that pushing someone immediately when they enter the thread is such a great approach
Tbf it does generate some sort of content and at least gets a reaction out of the target (me) and whoever else is around so I'll give Rondo credit for that much
Who are you and why are you? What's your goal in this game Windward?
YESSSSSS
risiinq- wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:55 pm how am i wolfy lol

i feel so genuinely towny
so milk toast boring of a defence. Back to NPC if this slot is alive day 8, they seriously have better trended upwards
pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:00 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:08 pm Im gay and burnt out and hate mafia
this is sabi's equivalent of a triple double
NPC or wolf. Almost 0 interaction. Possibly slanking power role, taking the time to call me out but do 0 solving in the game. Bold move cotton lets see how it pays off.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:00 pm Does anyone want to play codenames or geoguesser or spyfall with me
more meming by Sabi, trending to less gay again and more wolf/NPC
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:57 pm
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:53 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:52 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:23 pm Why would katze willingly sign up to. Play this as npc at all. She would be in spec chat.
although i’m a bit confused how this ends up in kat being a wolf read?

maybe sabi can explain the thought progression there

or not, i’m not your boss :p
Her iso is pretty wolfy and not giving me towny or npc vibes.
i honestly have no clue how you're excluding "npc vibes" as a possible way to read that iso but u do u
Why would npc katze give reads and not just shit post with copy pasta and joycats
idk i mean i’m also an npc and still solving a bit

there’s a lot of appeal in being able to make reads without the pressure/expectations of actually being a player, especially for us retirees

the draw of being an uniformed spectator who can still make reads and interact itt is why i imagine a lot of NPCs joined
You know what. Anyone who claims NPC should be forced to hard claim no backsies and if they are alive day 8 turboed
Chelsea wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:08 pm Sabi villa

HK villa

Hally wolfy
rule of 3 entry

votes ifaar, a surprisingly informed vote for reading so little.

ifaar + chelsea is a possibility (+Wind)

Otherwise nothing amazing in the iso fmpov tbh

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:11 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:41 pm
Who are you and why are you? What's your goal in this game Windward?
To be helpful and stake out wolves
...but mostly to watch the chaos cause I really did not intend to tryhard so early in the game
I'm trying to get a feel for who's wolfy and who's actually just trying to play the game, because I think whoever said the wolves will hide among the NPCs is probably right
Sooo... when are you going to start being helpful instead of just... <gestures around>

I honestly think if I can get one or two more player votes on you by EOD everyone else will be so scattered you are going over. So if you are town you better town up soon
Chelsea wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:16 pm Like, I fully expect a wolf or two to "troll" and pretend to be an NPC
Setting up to push town who are playing the NPC long game later when no wolves play the NPC card?
Fext wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:19 pmhi konan
more terrible content from this slot. I need someone else to tell me if they have meta otherwise they go into the NPC/Wolf pile
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:49 pm i thought about it and golden's probably correct that openly labeling people player reads vs non player reads might be anti-town

idk if that was golden's exact angle but imo there's reason to try to mislead the wolves on some of your reads, especially player/npc reads

prio should still just be the wolfiest people and very possibly a lowposter d1 even if its boring

though if i get a spicy highposter wolfread ill push it hard for the glory, obv
this just reads like a wolf trying to get town to not work together
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:56 pm
Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:55 pm also i have no fucking clue what ev+ or ev- means.
expected value, the stats concept

in the context of gaming it just generally means "good for personal wincon chances" or "bad for personal wincon chances" respectively
Also more mechanic talk to look towny
katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:51 pm
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:49 pm i thought about it and golden's probably correct that openly labeling people player reads vs non player reads might be anti-town

idk if that was golden's exact angle but imo there's reason to try to mislead the wolves on some of your reads, especially player/npc reads

prio should still just be the wolfiest people and very possibly a lowposter d1 even if its boring

though if i get a spicy highposter wolfread ill push it hard for the glory, obv
eliminating NPCs is -EV for town, shooting NPCs at night is -EV for wolves

you could probably math it out and it might actually technically be +EV to out player reads or -EV i dont know or care im here to have fun and prob get removed n1 not to specifically town-or-wolf side
you know what you also get to go into the Mechanics talk to look towny basket too
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:36 am if i had to guess jjj,sloonei and katze arent real players or atleast 2/3 arent
Wolfy rule of 3? But also at least they joined the game doing SOMETHING

Also illario, right now am I town/NPC/wolf?

@EnderWiggin You too. Read me now. I wont let anyone hold you to the read day 2 or 3 but I want the read now. Take a side
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:43 am Better take me to f3 mafia cause I'm never voting lol
if you dont vote I am killing you after we deal with the people left over from NPC day 8 reveal. If you dont vote and we hit FX we lose because I will vote you for no data
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:46 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:35 am is there a list of everyone who can post?
anyone can post as an NPC if they want, there’s no set list

there’s a player list but nobody actually knows what it is except mac
fake dumbtell
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:13 am
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:11 am
iaafr wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:07 am ranmilia vibed slightly wolfy to me but extremely low confidence
without actually looking at her posts i find it unlikely ran would /in as anything but an NPC but unsure if it’s actually good to make reads like this or if i should just read people solely off posts itt
That's kinda why I think Nanook is a player because he was likely one of the first to sign up, and almost certainly signed up as a player.
I was also one of the first to sign up so by that logic I am 100% a player. Sounds good doesnt work. Nook could have easily decided making people wifom over him was fun.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:16 am I promise I'm actually here and actually have no interest in solving the game
NPC
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:19 am Arogame has zero fans now, poor guy.
Wrong
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:24 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:23 am Yeah might be worthwhile to make a list of players who are just not in this game, but I also haven't really been around this year up until recently so I might be a bit off
Staypositivefriend
MartinGG99
Le Petit Poussin/Raskolnikov
Boquise

We know that these players are not in the game (stated in the OP)
fake dumbtell

Caught up to my last wallpost so posting now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Is @RondoDimBuckle responding to every single post in the thread?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:46 am Image

I shall heal you, curing you of all disease and injury you possess. I will save your life from destruction and raise you from the end of the world. Place your trust in me.
NPC post
Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:46 am What a scummy defense to say. Not comitting to either being town but not solid scum reading them. if you are not an NPC you are linked with Winds
Dont let me get in the way of your deathtunnel, be my guest for all i care lmao.
NPC Post
arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:49 am
Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:46 am What a scummy defense to say. Not comitting to either being town but not solid scum reading them. if you are not an NPC you are linked with Winds
Dont let me get in the way of your deathtunnel, be my guest for all i care lmao.
Imagine pushing on the dude who claimed NPC XD

Also Manny, what's your favorite anime?
After my opening they couldnt claim town, of course they claim NPC so they can then claim after I am dead "oh I just did that to get Rondo to lay off" so I am keeping the heat on so people remember when day 8 and they are still around.
arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 am Rondo is probably a player too. But idk his alignment yet, so I will keep it in mind till later.
What do you think it is right now? I wont hold you to it day 2 or 3 but I want you to sort me now

arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:53 am
Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:50 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:49 am Also Manny, what's your favorite anime?
One Piece (this is not a pocket attempt) (but i also wanna pocket you)
An NPC is welcomed any time to pocket hehe ;)

Also @RondoDimBuckle Manny claimed NPC unless u think it's a "cover up" but I believe that Manny is indeed an NPC.

And I suppose I am getting some mixed signals from Iaafr but some more townie pings now and his approach to me I suppose.
oh you were talking about Manny, yeah, whatever, Ill sheep you on that
Ricochet wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:02 amAh...Ahh
Another useless post 3 to go
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:04 ampepperoni
Still in lily NPC basket. she isnt town or wolf
who in your opinion am I pushing that you view as town or town reading that you view as mafia?

I feel as if this statement doesn't match what I have been doing according to your reads to say I am "power wolfing."
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:08 am

Idk I'm saying things that are provocative. Get the people talking
Do you actually think this or are you just throwing subtle shade Sabi? Or are you just being a chaos influence as NPC? Otherwise if you dont answer I will ignore this post

You are saying things provocative but you arent saying you dont believe it? Aro power wolf or not? Make a case for me please and thanks if you dont you're straight \
sprityo wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:10 am Did you know it’s been over 10 months since I posted in a mafia game? Me neither. Hello chat :daisy:
10 months and this is the post? Cmon you signed up for a mafia game, lets play. NPC or wolf here [Also hey, nice to meet you have a good day but also if you are NPC or wolf I will bury you]
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:16 am [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine

Welcome back
what is your view of the game right now? Can I get a reads list?

Caught up to my next wall post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602

Post by Hally »

how are people actually writing walls on D1 of this game

insanity
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:27 am how are people actually writing walls on D1 of this game

insanity
Solve or Die <3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i havent read his walls cos im super slanky atm but im fairly sure rondo is town
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i refuse to read anything longer than a paragraph

this is my right as a player pretending to be an NPC
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also I am confident in saying if Alison shows up at this point she is NPC
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:27 am how are people actually writing walls on D1 of this game

insanity
Have you met aro
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sorry rando
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm high
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:29 am i havent read his walls cos im super slanky atm but im fairly sure rondo is town
Can I get some reasons why? We are all clear this is in my wolf range

Also what is your position on Dizzy and Ender

Do you agree with me on my scum reads?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:30 amSorry rando
who is Rando?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:31 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:29 am i havent read his walls cos im super slanky atm but im fairly sure rondo is town

mostly just vibes and i happened to see scrolly by a post where you singled me and ender out in a way that felt towny
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

whats a npc
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Rondo omg I quit mafia
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm wolf uwu
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:32 am

mostly just vibes and i happened to see scrolly by a post where you singled me and ender out in a way that felt towny
illario town or NPC either way it doesnt matter dont touch till FX

Ok I have seen everything I need to see and no one else is solving. You either explain to me tomorrow why you didnt vote with me or I die and good luck Aro. I am bailing from thread at this point and I wont be back till tomorrow.

I might feel spicy and drop back in for a flash wagon that Mac would approve of

Also another reminder Mac is playing this game if you read OP carefully.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i don’t wanna believe a wolf would wallpost multiple times on D1 of this game

except aro, that slippery bastard :p
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:34 am i don’t wanna believe a wolf would wallpost multiple times on D1 of this game

I 100% would, Ender and Aro and pretty much anyone in my last game would tell you that.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:35 am
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:34 am i don’t wanna believe a wolf would wallpost multiple times on D1 of this game

I 100% would, Ender and Aro and pretty much anyone in my last game would tell you that.
alright i won’t town read you then, have it your way
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i will town read rondo
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:34 am

Ok I have seen everything I need to see and no one else is solving. You either explain to me tomorrow why you didnt vote with me or I die and good luck Aro. I am bailing from thread at this point and I wont be back till tomorrow.

LOL i love the confidence but what made u townread me?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

TOWN:

rondo
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I think ribdk is straight and not gay
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Rondo
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:37 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:34 am

LOL i love the confidence but what made u townread me?
literally the only one engaging me in good faith atm. Everyone else is playing tongue in cheek games enjoying the game mode atm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why can't I write rondo
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:29 am i refuse to read anything longer than a paragraph
im just crtl f manny'ing
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why does Rondo think I'm straight
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

i think rondo should be kept alive for the sole reason that they seem to be having fun :^)
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:42 am i think rondo should be kept alive for the sole reason that they seem to be having fun :^)
i disagree, exterminate all wall posters
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:44 am i disagree, exterminate all wall posters
wall posters are not a problem if im not reading even the medium sized posts to begin with :^)
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

damn ur so right
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

People who write wallpost are straight
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

haha i think hally might be a player now but i dont think shes scum so im cool to sheep her or rondo
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

► Show Spoiler
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Manny straight.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:52 am haha i think hally might be a player now but i dont think shes scum so im cool to sheep her or rondo
i’m an NPC pretending to be a player pretending to be an NPC
or am i
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:54 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:52 am haha i think hally might be a player now but i dont think shes scum so im cool to sheep her or rondo
or am i
We need an adjective to describe NPCs, kinda like how we already have townie and wolfy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:42 am i think rondo should be kept alive for the sole reason that they seem to be having fun :^)
Why would you sign up if you're not going to have fun in this game mode? Sure everyone gets their fun from different aspects but why would you torture yourself?

Seriously so many people are lamenting signing up to the game. Easy, dont post 5 times and self resolve :smart:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:55 am
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:54 am
or am i
We need an adjective to describe NPCs, kinda like how we already have townie and wolfy.
smelly
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:16 am
ive never seen jjj get heated and toxic but i couldnt help but click ur epignosis quote in ur banner area to see what the sauce was about lol
Statistically speaking I have one of the highest civilian win rates and simultaneously one of the highest mislynch rates as civilian :shrug:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Does this mean I am a good player? No it doesn’t :p
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”