33%

Total votes: 12
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Turnip Head »

Also, nobody but Epi responded to the point I made here. I'm starting to think Water Works doesn't have the EC card at all:
Turnip Head wrote:Wait... Can we assume that WW doesn't have EC because the latest person to land on a utility only paid x4 their roll instead of x10? It was x10 before BWT died, right?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:epi, I've seen the little thinking man on your posts - what are you thinking?
Not done.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:Also, nobody but Epi responded to the point I made here. I'm starting to think Water Works doesn't have the EC card at all:
Turnip Head wrote:Wait... Can we assume that WW doesn't have EC because the latest person to land on a utility only paid x4 their roll instead of x10? It was x10 before BWT died, right?
Yeah TH I'm glad you brought this back up. I can't see any faulty logic in this reasoning, unless there is something we just don't know.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:Boogs, what do you think of juliets?

Lorab, what do you think of Black Rock?

She thinks I'm pretty of course.

Pretty quiet night, was it a missed PM or did someone get targeted that can't be killed?

Epig has done an excellent job on his case with Boogs, I believe it. I also don't trust Epig, he throws around money like someone who has money to burn.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:Epig has done an excellent job on his case with Boogs, I believe it. I also don't trust Epig, he throws around money like someone who has money to burn.
Thank you.

Regarding the repeated accusation of profligate spending, I don't throw around money. I use it. Like I think people vulnerable to be Night killed should do. I am aware of the most I could lose on a board with no hotels in the span of two turns. I miscalculated at one point, but I took action to correct that.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Long Con »

Reading some of the keen detective work tonight... just thought I'd do a friendly PSA: Don't disregard the sparkling gems of information that fall from Long Con's mouth!

Here's a couple of posts from last Friday.
Long Con wrote:I was looking at the Pastebin to confirm juliets' observations, and I just wanted to say "HA HA Waterworks, you only made 4x the dice roll instead of 10x! Burn in hell, Electric Company!" :feb:
Long Con wrote:I also believe I recall one of the rules in bidding is that you have to beat the last person's bid by what you bid, possible $200 bonus notwithstanding. So Turnip Head would have had to bid $11 in order to beat Lorab's $205.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Black Rock wrote:

Pretty quiet night, was it a missed PM or did someone get targeted that can't be killed?

Epig has done an excellent job on his case with Boogs, I believe it. I also don't trust Epig, he throws around money like someone who has money to burn.
He's wrong about me, and I am not bad. Whats he's doing is trying to pin me as a Utility and gain cred with you guys. I'm not on either bad team. I know I keep switching what I think, but every time I think something it's opposite and frustrating. I thought Maybe Epigosis was part of the LC team with those houses, but I honestly think he's the 3rd railroad trying to gain cred. The only problem is killing me today will show me as Civ and blow his plan out of the water. I'm okay voting Epignosis today assuming he's a Railroad as I do, or TH assuming he's Water Works, which I do. I think Epignosis honestly does think I am a Utility and is hoping he's right to also try to get his team to get more kills possibly. If that was your plan Epignosis, then vote TH who is the real Water Works.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Boogs wrote:He's wrong about me, and I am not bad. Whats he's doing is trying to pin me as a Utility and gain cred with you guys. I'm not on either bad team. I know I keep switching what I think, but every time I think something it's opposite and frustrating. I thought Maybe Epigosis was part of the LC team with those houses, but I honestly think he's the 3rd railroad trying to gain cred. The only problem is killing me today will show me as Civ and blow his plan out of the water. I'm okay voting Epignosis today assuming he's a Railroad as I do, or TH assuming he's Water Works, which I do. I think Epignosis honestly does think I am a Utility and is hoping he's right to also try to get his team to get more kills possibly. If that was your plan Epignosis, then vote TH who is the real Water Works.
I have said it multiple times in multiple games: When there is more than one Mafia, there is no such thing as civilian credit. In this game, there is more than one Mafia, and multiple LMS groups. I am not trying to gain "cred" with anyone. It doesn't exist. You have accused me of damn near everything in this game when it suits you.

Now your wording here is interesting: "Whats he's doing is trying to pin me as a Utility and gain cred with you guys." How does me pinning you as a Utility gain credit with anyone if you get lynched and are shown not to be Utility? Even in a single Mafia game, that's not how civilian credit works.
Boogs wrote:I'm okay voting Epignosis today assuming he's a Railroad as I do, or TH assuming he's Water Works, which I do.
No conviction in any of this. "Assuming he's a Railroad as I do" (hours ago I was a red property with houses). You're okay voting for TH "assuming he's Water Works." That's mighty brave of you Boogs, voting for someone assuming he is this role or that.
Boogs wrote:Honestly, I have read her Civ this game. Being btsc with her once now, i dont see the same behavior as i did in that game when she was bad with me.
So juliets is a civilian, huh? Not a civilian who is now LMS?

Posting now because The Syndicate keeps taking a shit...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am not an LMS, I'm still a civ. Where on earth did you get the idea I was LMS Epi?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:I am not an LMS, I'm still a civ. Where on earth did you get the idea I was LMS Epi?
:disappoint:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:I am not an LMS, I'm still a civ. Where on earth did you get the idea I was LMS Epi?
I think he's saying that to point out that the things Boogs is saying are sketchy from his point of view.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Black Rock wrote:

I was going to say hawt, but pretty works. :p

Seriously, though. I don't really have a read of BR to answer Epig's question. She's been quiet since she's gotten back, and quiet BR tends to make me nervous, so I have an eye on her. But I've been giving her the benefit of the doubt for the moment to give her a chance to get back into the game.
Boogs wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

He's wrong about me, and I am not bad. Whats he's doing is trying to pin me as a Utility and gain cred with you guys. I'm not on either bad team. I know I keep switching what I think, but every time I think something it's opposite and frustrating. I thought Maybe Epigosis was part of the LC team with those houses, but I honestly think he's the 3rd railroad trying to gain cred. The only problem is killing me today will show me as Civ and blow his plan out of the water. I'm okay voting Epignosis today assuming he's a Railroad as I do, or TH assuming he's Water Works, which I do. I think Epignosis honestly does think I am a Utility and is hoping he's right to also try to get his team to get more kills possibly. If that was your plan Epignosis, then vote TH who is the real Water Works.
As Epig said, if you're not actually a utility, then it doesn't make sense what you say about gaining cred.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:HannaK, are you a Fallout fan?
:noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Monopoly Mafia [Day 4]

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote:Reading some of the keen detective work tonight... just thought I'd do a friendly PSA: Don't disregard the sparkling gems of information that fall from Long Con's mouth!

Here's a couple of posts from last Friday.
Long Con wrote:I was looking at the Pastebin to confirm juliets' observations, and I just wanted to say "HA HA Waterworks, you only made 4x the dice roll instead of 10x! Burn in hell, Electric Company!" :feb:
Long Con wrote:I also believe I recall one of the rules in bidding is that you have to beat the last person's bid by what you bid, possible $200 bonus notwithstanding. So Turnip Head would have had to bid $11 in order to beat Lorab's $205.
Good job LC :srsnod: :p

The site or my internet is acting up, or both. Either way, I'm going to vote Boogs now. The case on him is stronger then the case on TH. None of his reactions are what I'd expect from a civvie Boogs.
I might change still, but will be a busy day for me tomorrow, so would rather vote now just in case.
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
I think he's saying that to point out that the things Boogs is saying are sketchy from his point of view.
Pretty much.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 147

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
What does this mean? I thought it was a good question?

And Boogs, if you were a civ as you claim, lynching you would get them the opposite of credit, so that argument is not helping you, IMO. The way they would gain credit for lynching you is if you are bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

LoRab wrote:Is it possible that after Hedge, Boo decided to not include target names on failed kills? In order to even things up a bit? I suppose I could just ask that question...

@Boo: Do the targets of failed kill attempts always appear in posts?

At the moment, I'm more swayed by the case on Boogs than I am by the case on TH. But I'll reread a bit and think more closely before votiing.
Yes.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
HannaK
Posts in topic: 60

Post by HannaK »

as I am currently sitting in front of my laptop wearing a Vault 101 shirt i'm inclined to say yes
Turnip Head wrote:Juliets, Boogs didn't vote for BWT so he didn't get the $200 bonus. What doesn't make sense is why Boogs would bid $10 when he knew the bidding was at $206.

Hanna, the auctioneer can choose whichever offer they prefer. The biggest bid need not be accepted. If I hold onto Short Line, the baddies can kill me and get it for free. If I auction it, I can choose an arbitrary bid, and the baddies won't know who holds the property.
Alright so that means that either the baddies have a chance of getting it (if you happen to accept a badide bid) or they will definitely get it when they kill you...I'd say choose wisely.

Turnip Head wrote:
Boogs wrote:Guys, just to note:
This team starts the game with BTSC. Kills even nights Cannot be NKed by the Railroads. Any player who lands on a utility will have their property learned by the utilities, and if they are ever lynched, the utilities will have $300 applied to a bid on the property.
Does that explain why TH isnt dead with taking railroads and such? I think yes.
What on earth are you trying to say here Boogs? I'm not dead because no ones tried to kill me... How does me being alive make me bad? 0_0
There would be value in this reasoning if the night post would have indicated that someone tried to kill TH and it didnt work (like Hedgeowl), but it didnt.

I think the case against Boogs is valid, but then again I also feel like his defense is genuine...he's changing his opinion a lot I know, but that sounds more like a civvie trying to make sense of things rather than a baddie, who (I assume) would want to appear as consistent as possible
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

HannaK wrote:
as I am currently sitting in front of my laptop wearing a Vault 101 shirt i'm inclined to say yes
I am playing through Fallout 1 for the first time and hoping to work my way through the series. :)
S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What does this mean? I thought it was a good question?
To provide a little more insight: juliets landed on Water Works. I found it interesting that Boogs called her a civilian when at a moment's notice any civilian could convert to LMS. He cites having Mafia BTSC with her in one previous game as his reasoning. That's not the same reasoning he's judging everybody else with. He has been after me for my financial activities and for people winning prizes. Therefore, I find it unusual that Boogs gives a vague, "I don't see the same behavior" response (what behavior?).

That said, I wasn't expecting juliets to react the way she did.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, in the last game MP was all over me for not reacting enough when my name comes up as possibly being accused so I just can't win. Anyway, I'm dropping it. It is true that at any moment any of us who are civs could become LMS so that makes sense.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I sense that juliets is reacting a bit overdefensively, given that Epignosis wasn't ever accusing her of being an LMS.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:I sense that juliets is reacting a bit overdefensively, given that Epignosis wasn't ever accusing her of being an LMS.
My perception was that Epi was accusing me of being LMS. I should never post in mafia late at night because I'm tired enough to see things that aren't there, but that was my perception at the moment.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I believe Epi has made a very good case on boogs. I have a lot of things going on today so I'm going to go ahead and vote for Boogs. I will change my vote if any other evidence comes to light that I feel is significant about someone else. I will be back in time to check on that before the vote closes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I will also vote for Boogs.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 176

Post by thellama73 »

I hope you guys are right about Boogs. I'm still voting for TH.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

This kitty vote train forming is terribly wrong. And to clarify when I said Epignosis is buying Cred it does make sense. He is hoping and praying I am water works so his "case" will make you guys not suspect him because he is a Railroad and they can only Lynch Utilities. I am not WW and if I get lynched, he will try TH tomorrow and just say "whoops I was wrong about Boogs". You guys didnt read when I posted the rules for Utlities not being NK by Raikroads. I am sure this is Epignosis pretending to be a Civ, henc why he keeps mentioing wanting the Utilities out. He doesnt mention going after RR yesterday or today or yesterda, just BWT teammate the Utility. He is a RR ! I am not a RR or Utility guys.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epig may well be a Railroad. I'd hardly say he is "hoping and praying" that he gets cred for lynching you, since he is the one who says cred doesn't exist. I certainly haven't given out any Civvie cred to anyone who has helped to get the baddies we've already lynched.

If Epig is a Railroad who is trying his hardest to kill a Utility, then I see no reason to do anything but let him.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Long Con wrote:Epig may well be a Railroad. I'd hardly say he is "hoping and praying" that he gets cred for lynching you, since he is the one who says cred doesn't exist. I certainly haven't given out any Civvie cred to anyone who has helped to get the baddies we've already lynched.

If Epig is a Railroad who is trying his hardest to kill a Utility, then I see no reason to do anything but let him.
But I am not the Utility, TH is. If he and his teammate really want Water Works out, they are voting the wrong person casting a vote on me. I really ask you guys reconsider voting me and believe I am Civ. I have not lied this game and I have been a sole player fighting.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 147

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:
Long Con wrote:I sense that juliets is reacting a bit overdefensively, given that Epignosis wasn't ever accusing her of being an LMS.
My perception was that Epi was accusing me of being LMS. I should never post in mafia late at night because I'm tired enough to see things that aren't there, but that was my perception at the moment.
To be honest, I read it that way, too. Especially since Epi used that grumbly blue smiley :disappoint: , and I think he tends to use that one when he is dissatisfied with an answer he is given, like it is the WRONG answer, in Epis opinion. So when he answered her with that particular smiley, I did take it that way. Which is why I asked for clarification.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

boo wrote:
LoRab wrote:Is it possible that after Hedge, Boo decided to not include target names on failed kills? In order to even things up a bit? I suppose I could just ask that question...

At the moment, I'm more swayed by the case on Boogs than I am by the case on TH. But I'll reread a bit and think more closely before votiing.
Yes.
I think this means that Water Works is an inactive player who didn't send in a kill.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Short Line - Player with the property has requested anonymous offers. PM me what you would like to offer for it and I will pass it along.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
boo wrote:

Yes.
I think this means that Water Works is an inactive player who didn't send in a kill.
This is the only thing that stays my hand. I'm of two minds about it:

An inactive person (and there are a few) fits well.

However, this could be WW playing the long game. Miss a kill on purpose to set up quiet people. And I've been thinking about this post in particular with that context in mind:
Boogs wrote:Yay no death! Hoping that is from them missing their PMs!
So seeing Epignosis landed on red which clearly has houses, it's safe now I think to pretty much say he and LC are Red properties since he didn't die from paying so much after bidding and winning so much stuff already. Problem is, we are coming around Go and have to touch that in the next 1-3 nights. We have to get the baddies basically perfect now lol.
So Turnip Head? Thoughts?
The enlarged has bugged me since I first saw it. Why was Boogs hoping it was from a missing PM? Strange thing to interject, and Boogs doesn't elaborate or follow up on his comment. Instead, he pursued his (swiftly debunked) theory that I'm a red (and LC's my teammate), and now he's sure I'm a train.

So I'm torn.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That is certainly a weird thing for Boogs to say.. But as you point out, he didn't persue it further.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I don't think there's much between juliets' civ or FEB games. I can never really read her personally. So, in addition to Epi's post, I find it odd that anybody would say they're seeing juliets'civ game, because she doesn't have one IMO.

I'm happy voting Boogs today and I think it's only a matter of time until he is lynched. Today is as good a day as any. There's been a lot of us whose been pinged by him.

Sorry I've been so busy recently, trying my best to involve myself in the game when I can. Only just realised the reds and light blues have monopolised!
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DFaraday »

I don't know about Boogs. He's reading genuine to me, so I don't want to do anything rash. I don't have a read on TH, but I need to do a reread before the poll closes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

@boo: Can a player in jail still send in their nightly PM?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 356
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boogs wrote:This kitty vote train forming is terribly wrong. And to clarify when I said Epignosis is buying Cred it does make sense. He is hoping and praying I am water works so his "case" will make you guys not suspect him because he is a Railroad and they can only Lynch Utilities. I am not WW and if I get lynched, he will try TH tomorrow and just say "whoops I was wrong about Boogs". You guys didnt read when I posted the rules for Utlities not being NK by Raikroads. I am sure this is Epignosis pretending to be a Civ, henc why he keeps mentioing wanting the Utilities out. He doesnt mention going after RR yesterday or today or yesterda, just BWT teammate the Utility. He is a RR ! I am not a RR or Utility guys.
I don't think he's a RR, I think he's a color.

Why would we follow Epi's lead tomorrow if he is wrong about you today?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting Epig. I don't see how he could have come up with $750 to pay for the rent on Illinois if he wasn't part of the group.

What do you say Epi?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm an idiot, Illinois collects that from the bank.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Turnip Head wrote:@boo: Can a player in jail still send in their nightly PM?
Yes.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

On for a quick moment. Voting Boogs.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Epig has done an excellent job on his case with Boogs, I believe it. I also don't trust Epig, he throws around money like someone who has money to burn.
Thank you.

Regarding the repeated accusation of profligate spending, I don't throw around money. I use it. Like I think people vulnerable to be Night killed should do. I am aware of the most I could lose on a board with no hotels in the span of two turns. I miscalculated at one point, but I took action to correct that.
Why would you consider yourself vulnerable to NK's as opposed to other players? I think this speaks volumes of where you are in this game right now, and also where your team is. You say that like you have something to lose.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Thank you.

Why would you consider yourself vulnerable to NK's as opposed to other players? I think this speaks volumes of where you are in this game right now, and also where your team is. You say that like you have something to lose.
Eh?

I did not say I was more vulnerable to a Night kill than anyone else. That's reading something into my words that isn't there. I said "people vulnerable to be Night killed" (i.e., civilians). My thinking is that civilians should use their money to procure advantages in the early stages of the game. Many people don't agree with that, and I probably would have gotten lynched Day 1 if Made hadn't goofed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

These posts were written by the same person, right?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting Epig. I don't see how he could have come up with $750 to pay for the rent on Illinois if he wasn't part of the group.

What do you say Epi?

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
So seeing Epignosis landed on red which clearly has houses, it's safe now I think to pretty much say he and LC are Red properties since he didn't die from paying so much after bidding and winning so much stuff already. Problem is, we are coming around Go and have to touch that in the next 1-3 nights. We have to get the baddies basically perfect now lol.
That wouldn't matter. If Epi is not in the red group, he wouldn't have to pay out of pocket if there aren't hotels.
Houses don't charge? (Looks at the board movements) Apparently "the bank" paid him. Is this right then?
That is correct. Any rent will show up normally, regardless of the owner, so as to not out properties for anyone.

And also any rent is collected from the bank rather than the player, unless there is a hotel on the property.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Thank you.

I think it was my first time accusing you. :slick:

I just don't understand why you jumped ahead to $500 when it wasn't necessary. I really laughed when you questioned TH for jumping ahead to $10 when he only had to go to $7.

I tried to answer this last night but my internet was giving me a hard time.

I'm going to vote for Boogs now before I go Xmas shopping.
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I'm not bad =´´´[
Ive done everything i can to get through to ask for help and to move your votes. I dont have anyone on my xolor set to help and I suck at trying to defend. I've been honest all game and I am being framed and Epignosis is a baddie, not me :mad:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 176

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:I'm not bad =´´´[
Ive done everything i can to get through to ask for help and to move your votes. I dont have anyone on my xolor set to help and I suck at trying to defend. I've been honest all game and I am being framed and Epignosis is a baddie, not me :mad:
:hug:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BR, I said "repeated" because others have put it forward.

++++
Here, you say I'm a utility:
Boogs wrote:Not sure about the Made thing, however I still feel Epignosis giving like half of his starting money on the auction so easily means he isn't worried about money because he has teammates or has some money from people landing on him that was a lot already like Electric Company. Just my opinion but feel like he should go.
Here, you say I'm LMS:
Here, you say I'm a railroad:
Boogs wrote:He's wrong about me, and I am not bad. Whats he's doing is trying to pin me as a Utility and gain cred with you guys. I'm not on either bad team. I know I keep switching what I think, but every time I think something it's opposite and frustrating. I thought Maybe Epigosis was part of the LC team with those houses, but I honestly think he's the 3rd railroad trying to gain cred. The only problem is killing me today will show me as Civ and blow his plan out of the water. I'm okay voting Epignosis today assuming he's a Railroad as I do, or TH assuming he's Water Works, which I do. I think Epignosis honestly does think I am a Utility and is hoping he's right to also try to get his team to get more kills possibly. If that was your plan Epignosis, then vote TH who is the real Water Works.
Now, as much as I love a boo game, and I do, I can assure you that I didn't get three different roles. I got one, and it is a color. I have been level-headed and transparent in my thinking regarding you, and I have been fair, acknowledging points that indicate innocence on your part. I have not voted for you (yet).

I am not framing you.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Epignosis wrote:BR, I said "repeated" because others have put it forward.

++++
Here, you say I'm a utility:
Boogs wrote:Not sure about the Made thing, however I still feel Epignosis giving like half of his starting money on the auction so easily means he isn't worried about money because he has teammates or has some money from people landing on him that was a lot already like Electric Company. Just my opinion but feel like he should go.
Here, you say I'm LMS:
Here, you say I'm a railroad:
Now, as much as I love a boo game, and I do, I can assure you that I didn't get three different roles. I got one, and it is a color. I have been level-headed and transparent in my thinking regarding you, and I have been fair, acknowledging points that indicate innocence on your part. I have not voted for you (yet).

I am not framing you.
Im trying to make sense of everything and I have no teammates of my color. I do think you are a Railroad hunting for Water Works and it is not me. If you want to get a bad guy today Epignosis and your Water Works, look to Turnip Head.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:These posts were written by the same person, right?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting Epig. I don't see how he could have come up with $750 to pay for the rent on Illinois if he wasn't part of the group.

What do you say Epi?

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
That wouldn't matter. If Epi is not in the red group, he wouldn't have to pay out of pocket if there aren't hotels.
Houses don't charge? (Looks at the board movements) Apparently "the bank" paid him. Is this right then?
That is correct. Any rent will show up normally, regardless of the owner, so as to not out properties for anyone.

And also any rent is collected from the bank rather than the player, unless there is a hotel on the property.
The first quote you pulled read the following post where I proved myself wrong.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”