RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by Golden »

Neon: from least wolfy to most wolfy how would you rank my PoE (mata, Roxy, splints, soneji, Falcon)

Roxy and Falcon have been pretty absent today.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

Splints (1): Bea

Golden (1): Falcon

Roxy (1): Roxy

D2:

Sabi (7): Sean, Kate, Scotty, Golden, Mata, Lucy, SVS

Lucy (3): Splints, Dennis, Soneji

Golden (1): Sabi

Seanzie (1): Neon

Someji (1): Falcon

Never been wagoned at EoD (8): Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

People on both Maj wagons (4): Golden, Sean, SVS, Lucy

People only on Wilgz (1): Dennis

People only on Sabi (3): Kate, Scotty, Mata

People never on the Maj wagon (4): Neon, Bea, Falcon, Roxy
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's actually a statistical unlikelihood that Wilgz has zero woofs I think...

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Help I'm starting to tinfoil Dennis wolf...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:25 am Neon: from least wolfy to most wolfy how would you rank my PoE (mata, Roxy, splints, soneji, Falcon)

Roxy and Falcon have been pretty absent today.
I town read none of them but scum reading has never been my strength however I will try.

Honestly it's hard because despite knowing they've posted I remember nothing from Mata Roxy or Splints

Which is usually bad. I don't often reread but I have a very good memory and that's how I've always played when I can't remember someone it's usually a big red warning light

Mata: I don't remember anything

Roxy: I don't remember anything

Splints: I don't remember anything

Soneji: I like how they are interacting with the meta questions and debate but I don't think they've really done much that I would call actively beneficial to the solve. And the meta debate is easy busy work to focus on to appear engaged and helpful

Falcon: Falcon is hard because Falcon plays like this as town and I've seen it before but like... how the fuck am i supposed to find you as town.

Probably from most town to least...

Soneji
Falcon
Everyone else.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:29 am It's actually a statistical unlikelihood that Wilgz has zero woofs I think...
People don’t act randomly, so statistics don’t apply.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:32 am Help I'm starting to tinfoil Dennis wolf...

This is what happens when you spend your energy on a clean wagon :p

But i do think Dennis is a decent deepwolf. If he is wolf I’m wrong about everything.

I think your category of people who were on sabi but not wilgy is noteworthy. I’ll also spiritually add Roxy to that list. She had no vote but was clear that’s where it would go.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy hadn’t posted today. When she has posted, she’s noted how bummed she is noone is around to talk to (I feel her on that one). She was focused on sabi. Overall, I don’t love what I see in roxy’s meta.

I’d be fairly happy lynching any one of splints mata and Roxy today and keen for others input into which. Could still go soneji or Falcon too.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:06 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:29 am It's actually a statistical unlikelihood that Wilgz has zero woofs I think...
How’s this for statistical unlikelihood.

I’m beginning to think Seanzie’s wagon is clean too.

What do you make of two clean wagons?

Mata, splints and soneji all didn’t vote. Roxy and Falcon are off wagon. Not one person in my current PoE was on either wagon. That would be a fascinating day one.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:06 am
I disagree mafia is simply a game of statistics

Do you think is likely that woofs stacked 2 off wagon or are you convinced that 2 are on Seanzie?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:09 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:32 am Help I'm starting to tinfoil Dennis wolf...

But i do think Dennis is a decent deepwolf. If he is wolf I’m wrong about everything.

I think your category of people who were on sabi but not wilgy is noteworthy. I’ll also spiritually add Roxy to that list. She had no vote but was clear that’s where it would go.
I think at most one of you Dennis and Sean is woof but I'm convinced there is definitely 1 in the group...I don't think I can see there not being one there

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:12 am Roxy hadn’t posted today. When she has posted, she’s noted how bummed she is noone is around to talk to (I feel her on that one). She was focused on sabi. Overall, I don’t love what I see in roxy’s meta.

I’d be fairly happy lynching any one of splints mata and Roxy today and keen for others input into which. Could still go soneji or Falcon too.
I'm here at really weird hours so I get it. I'm often alone in thread talking to myself having you here tonight has been pleasant

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:20 am
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:09 am

I think at most one of you Dennis and Sean is woof but I'm convinced there is definitely 1 in the group...I don't think I can see there not being one there
Scratch this... if sean is the wolf than there could be another here

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Actual footage of me losing my mind.

You really think all 3 wolfs didn't vote D1?

ImageImage

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Soneji »

Yeah I've been twisting this over in my head the last couple hours and I've reached a high likelihood that the Wilgy wagon had at least one wolf on it, once I have time to properly sit down I'm going to detail things out. NKA alone though heavily suggests a wolf on the wagon. With NKA the simplest answer is more often then not the correct one, but it is too often dismissed as being too obvious to be true, and with the Marmot kill the simplest answer is that wolves wanted to make the wagon seem pure by flipping the one who started it. The one who benefits the most from this is Seanzie, and for me their flip would go a long way towards seeing the big picture of the game.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Lots of votes, no actual suspicions to defend against. Always fun.

I’ll be around intermittently during the day today.

It’s my husband’s birthday today, and he desperately wants to take the kids to Hamley’s and let them pick out a toy. Taking my blind husband, 1 year old, and autistic 4 year old (who has spent the past week literally screaming and lashing out for probably 12+ hours everyday of the past week) to a massive toy store in London during the holiday season… what could go wrong?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t know who I want to vote yet, but I suspect my vote will be for self pres anyways unless something changes
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:18 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:51 am @S~V~S - re 'one of splints and mata'

If you had to pick one as wolf right now, which feels righter in your gut.
Mata. Splints is always a hard read for me. She hasn't done/said anything that made me crook my head. With Mata, it's more "lack of" than anything she's done, if that makes sense. And I know Mata has irl concerns. But but. I just feel better about Splints, she seems to be forming the right thread connections, if that makes sense. But again, she doesn't really have any tone tells, she is admirably proficient at having a very flat, steady presence in games, regardless of affiliation. But Mata is more lack of what I expect, and that's how I elimmed Bea in Game 1. Lack of rather than actual suspicious behavior.

I mainly included Neon in my GTH becasue i was not sure about Jack, but Neons own content has not set off any bells.
That’s interesting. Good to know at least someone feels this way about me. :kadaj: I’ve always thought I’ve played the exact opposite and a bit too emotionally at times.
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Soneji wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:29 am
Yeah I've been twisting this over in my head the last couple hours and I've reached a high likelihood that the Wilgy wagon had at least one wolf on it, once I have time to properly sit down I'm going to detail things out. NKA alone though heavily suggests a wolf on the wagon. With NKA the simplest answer is more often then not the correct one, but it is too often dismissed as being too obvious to be true, and with the Marmot kill the simplest answer is that wolves wanted to make the wagon seem pure by flipping the one who started it. The one who benefits the most from this is Seanzie, and for me their flip would go a long way towards seeing the big picture of the game.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:39 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:18 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:51 am @S~V~S - re 'one of splints and mata'

If you had to pick one as wolf right now, which feels righter in your gut.
Mata. Splints is always a hard read for me. She hasn't done/said anything that made me crook my head. With Mata, it's more "lack of" than anything she's done, if that makes sense. And I know Mata has irl concerns. But but. I just feel better about Splints, she seems to be forming the right thread connections, if that makes sense. But again, she doesn't really have any tone tells, she is admirably proficient at having a very flat, steady presence in games, regardless of affiliation. But Mata is more lack of what I expect, and that's how I elimmed Bea in Game 1. Lack of rather than actual suspicious behavior.

I mainly included Neon in my GTH becasue i was not sure about Jack, but Neons own content has not set off any bells.
I don't think I agree, I remember Mata as a player who starts off slow and gets more engaged once the game is rolling. Plus I know she's been pretty sick. Her posts have seemed like she's trying to help in the time she's got available.

On the other hand, splints has been more spotty and disorganized than Mata. Has she made any guesses or stated opinions? I'm going to look through her posts.

But, gun to head, as you said I'd vote splints before Mata.
I’ve always been a disorganised player. This is nothing new.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Roxy come back and play with me! I miss you
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:57 am again no one engages while I'm here . Idk when I'll be back but sometime before elimination's end.
I feel this.
It’s honestly what always happens to me and then I get continually called out for low posting because everyone posts like crazy overnight for me
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

@fingersplints if you didn’t have to vote to save who would you vote for and why?

Gun to head, who’s the baddie team?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:15 am @fingersplints if you didn’t have to vote to save who would you vote for and why?

I haven’t really reevaluated this day since I’m on defence mode, so I’ll stick with what I thought last day which is lucy/mata/soneji.

I don’t agree with Lucy being given a pass because “the cop could check her”. Where do you draw the line with that logic? We could say that about anyone and just not vote at all.
I asked your thoughts on mata the last day period because I think the marmot death implicates her the most. He was calling attention to her while everyone else seemed ok to give her a pass for RL stuff.
Now he specifically called attention to her comments about soneji, which is why they are my third. It’s a grouping that makes sense to me, but soneji would be the one I would not vote of the three because my suspicion there is mainly based off others and less of their actions.
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:52 pm [VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
No one pressured this. Why'd you vote splints?
Why would someone need pressure to do something?

I'm sheeping Golden.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:35 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:15 am @fingersplints if you didn’t have to vote to save who would you vote for and why?

I haven’t really reevaluated this day since I’m on defence mode, so I’ll stick with what I thought last day which is lucy/mata/soneji.

I don’t agree with Lucy being given a pass because “the cop could check her”. Where do you draw the line with that logic? We could say that about anyone and just not vote at all.
I asked your thoughts on mata the last day period because I think the marmot death implicates her the most. He was calling attention to her while everyone else seemed ok to give her a pass for RL stuff.
Now he specifically called attention to her comments about soneji, which is why they are my third. It’s a grouping that makes sense to me, but soneji would be the one I would not vote of the three because my suspicion there is mainly based off others and less of their actions.
I understand you're here mostly alone, but I know I would at least try to start a counter wagon. The fact that your bad GTH team is pretty much the same as mine is suprising to me.

What does anyone think of the thought that perhaps the baddies killed Marmot to utilize his rainbow to create suspicions? Since that was the only rainbow to that point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:07 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:56 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:12 pm Who should I read next?

Don’t say Golden
Since they have the most votes, maybe Sabiplz? Fresh eyes, new perspective. They have a high post count, but most of them are short. I would especially enjoy your perspective on their discussion with Marmot. I want to read that myself tonight. Since we seem to be somewhat simpatico, I would like to know if you also see what Golden and I did, potential steering?

And don't feel bad I had a triple post, combo of my internet and the site freaking out at the same time.

Re your Mata question. This is hard for me, in general I prefer to keep non thread related issues out of thread. But sometimes, like Roxy and the crime she experienced, or Mata and her surgery, it's hard not to cut slack. With Mata in my case since I know I kinda helped talk her into it, knowing she might be one handed for a while.

I am not seeing that unique ability of hers to find things that may seem like nothing and look at them from a different perspective. I don't always agree with her take, but I respect it, becasue I know where it's coming from. I have not seen this, but it's day two, and i would imagine that crystalline focus isn't always easy to come by, lol. And I liked her making a general feels post on Day One. She is safe from me at this time, one day at a time.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
What about you? And @Kate ?
Ok so some good background info on mata. Something I will definitely consider without letting it heavily impact my decision in usual mafia fashion.
I’ve read mata and don’t have much to say about her posts either way. My main interest in her has to do with Marmot’s interest in her. His death can possibly implicate a mata/soneji team. Worth considering although not a strong suspicion yet
Like this is the only post where you typed out "soneji". All other mentions of him in your iso are embedded in other peoples quote. But now he's one of your top three, and you say you suspected him before.

Then you only mention Lucy twice before today, once when you made this warm huggy post to me,
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:46 pm I find SVS to be a more eloquent version of my thoughts

Interested in Lucy’s response. Maybe I’m a biased as I’m a low poster, but there seems to be too much conversation to worry about low posting at this point in the game
And then when you voted for her.

I have to go get ready for work, but i'm interested in who used Marmots rainbow to push suspicions.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:23 am At this point neon oozes town for me.
Just read through and have to jump in to say I agree.

Welcome Neon!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm nothing if not the embodiment of town energy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Go team go let's kill a woof today

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:31 am
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:07 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:56 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:12 pm Who should I read next?

Don’t say Golden
Since they have the most votes, maybe Sabiplz? Fresh eyes, new perspective. They have a high post count, but most of them are short. I would especially enjoy your perspective on their discussion with Marmot. I want to read that myself tonight. Since we seem to be somewhat simpatico, I would like to know if you also see what Golden and I did, potential steering?

And don't feel bad I had a triple post, combo of my internet and the site freaking out at the same time.

Re your Mata question. This is hard for me, in general I prefer to keep non thread related issues out of thread. But sometimes, like Roxy and the crime she experienced, or Mata and her surgery, it's hard not to cut slack. With Mata in my case since I know I kinda helped talk her into it, knowing she might be one handed for a while.

I am not seeing that unique ability of hers to find things that may seem like nothing and look at them from a different perspective. I don't always agree with her take, but I respect it, becasue I know where it's coming from. I have not seen this, but it's day two, and i would imagine that crystalline focus isn't always easy to come by, lol. And I liked her making a general feels post on Day One. She is safe from me at this time, one day at a time.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
What about you? And @Kate ?
Ok so some good background info on mata. Something I will definitely consider without letting it heavily impact my decision in usual mafia fashion.
I’ve read mata and don’t have much to say about her posts either way. My main interest in her has to do with Marmot’s interest in her. His death can possibly implicate a mata/soneji team. Worth considering although not a strong suspicion yet
Like this is the only post where you typed out "soneji". All other mentions of him in your iso are embedded in other peoples quote. But now he's one of your top three, and you say you suspected him before.

I have not put that particular connection in the thread. I would need to resolve mata first. “Top 3” after you asked who the team is. I wouldn’t say soneji is my top suspect, only that when making the team he is the third that would make most sense for me from poe

Then you only mention Lucy twice before today, once when you made this warm huggy post to me,
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:46 pm I find SVS to be a more eloquent version of my thoughts

Interested in Lucy’s response. Maybe I’m a biased as I’m a low poster, but there seems to be too much conversation to worry about low posting at this point in the game
And then when you voted for her.

didn’t like the response that I was interested in

I have to go get ready for work, but i'm interested in who used Marmots rainbow to push suspicions.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

[VOTE: mata] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd kill Neon still.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

iIn fact, if Fingers flips mafia, I'd put odds on Mafia!Neon to be like 85%

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Am I doing it? Am I breaking up the towncore correctly?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

whoopsie, that last message totally wasn't meant for Scotty in wolf-chat... erhm I mean... what?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:confused: @Seanzie you ok?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:10 am :confused: @Seanzie you ok?
Clearly not. I just outed that me and Scotty are wolves. You'll never figure out that Neon is our third though!

Uhh.. whoopsies!

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:10 am :confused: @Seanzie you ok?
Clearly not. I just outed that me and Scotty are wolves. You'll never figure out that Neon is our third though!

Uhh.. whoopsies!

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:28 am D1:

D2:

Never been wagoned at EoD (8): Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

I really like this post. What can we do with it? Neon I'm so glad you're here. Don't worry @S~V~S and @Golden I still fangirl you two topsies but neon has entered the chat... :blush:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also re NKing Marmot, that would likely ramp Sabi up, since iirc they were waiting for Marmot to show and after he did, sabi engaged with him more than they did with anyone else, really.

If Sabie12 strongest suspects were *not* the baddie team, annoying the highest poster by killing their bud wouldn’t be a bad strategy for the bad team to create cover. I’ll reread them when I have time today.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sabi not Sabie12 that was a weird autocorrect
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:15 am

D2:

I really like this post. What can we do with it? Neon I'm so glad you're here. Don't worry @S~V~S and @Golden I still fangirl you two topsies but neon has entered the chat... :blush:
This post is IIoA and you're severely underestimating Neon.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

If you don't trust me, trust Mac:

Post from another game:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:34 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 pm If you were to be like "Mac who do you think has just been wolfy in this game" Ilario would be my top scumread by some distance. Then Neon. Ender would be my top town.

But I have this gift/curse of being able to ignore my own intuitions and evaluate through level 1 scumreads which causes me to have unstable reads until I don't.

And right now I don't have enough benchmarking to feel confident on anything so I'm still in flywheel mode. Spinning spinning spinning.
Am I solely scummy because of my treatment of santy? Or is it because I suspect we are being hoodwinked here?

I don't think my wolf range is this wide I think I've clearly played in my town range... I'm just an idiot

Neon you have just had two monster wolf games in a row where you subverted ýour perceived wolfrange and dined out on people underestimating you so you really can't make this argument if you are town.

You're scummy because of the way you handled claims, some of your porscha interactions and generally being openwolfy and lying a lot.
Don't underestimate Neon.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:56 am I'd kill Neon still.
This is the correct way to handle me in all games. I should be killed day 1 always.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

D2:

Thank you I'm glad I'm here this game is fun.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:34 am If you don't trust me, trust Mac:

Post from another game:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 pm If you were to be like "Mac who do you think has just been wolfy in this game" Ilario would be my top scumread by some distance. Then Neon. Ender would be my top town.

But I have this gift/curse of being able to ignore my own intuitions and evaluate through level 1 scumreads which causes me to have unstable reads until I don't.

And right now I don't have enough benchmarking to feel confident on anything so I'm still in flywheel mode. Spinning spinning spinning.
Am I solely scummy because of my treatment of santy? Or is it because I suspect we are being hoodwinked here?

I don't think my wolf range is this wide I think I've clearly played in my town range... I'm just an idiot

Neon you have just had two monster wolf games in a row where you subverted ýour perceived wolfrange and dined out on people underestimating you so you really can't make this argument if you are town.

You're scummy because of the way you handled claims, some of your porscha interactions and generally being openwolfy and lying a lot.
I was also town that game so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:23 am

D2:

This post is IIoA and you're severely underestimating Neon.
Dafuq does IIoA mean?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:46 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:34 am If you don't trust me, trust Mac:

Post from another game:

I was also town that game so
The point I'm making is to not underestimate you. The point is still valid regardless of your alignment that game.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon ghost voted me btw

Return to “Previous Heists”