RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by Golden »

Neon's play around me has been essentially sticking her fingers in her ears, closing her eyes and saying 'na na na na can't hear you'

My gut still says town but I want objective perspectives on it please.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:33 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:29 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:24 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:21 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:17 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:13 am

Well lets hope we elim the vote deleter soon then.
Orrrrrrrrrrrr we could not consolidate votes and give mafia easy cover a 3rd day in a row.
There is no cover in this game setup.
Than please explain why you haven't killed the wolfs yet?

Like... what? Of course there's cover.
You think there's cover in wagons when the wolves can delete two votes and we don't know which two. They have a role that literally decieves traditional wagon analysis. Their main tool is anti-conuterwagon

We have THREE ROLES that get information on who is town and who is wolf. None of them are dead. They have up to five pieces of valid independent data about current players, and yet we have had no strong push against an actual wolf.

What does that mean? There's a lot of INFO floating in the thread about who should be in the towncore. And you don't look for it. You just stick to mountainous analysis.

I do look for it. You should too.
Again I'm not an idiot. I see things. I also see how the thread has progressed and I look at the info I have and what do you know. We haven't solved the game and have only killed town. Weird.
And I'm not calling you an idiot. What you are is stubborn. Which is why I keep putting our discussions in a town basket, because god knows I can be a stubborn as fuck townie too.
You have a PoE of 4

3/4 you think are woofs yes?

So why can't we build 2 wagons in that poe and get more info based on interactions between the competing wagons at EoD?

Alternatively why can't we run wagons to 8 v 5 or 7 v 4 where we can get data from interactions around those wagons?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:48 am Neon's play around me has been essentially sticking her fingers in her ears, closing her eyes and saying 'na na na na can't hear you'

Yes I'm decidedly frustrated that we keep running up town and killing them and everyone's reaction is

Oh well this is fine game ez anyways.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:04 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:33 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:29 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:24 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:21 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:17 am

Orrrrrrrrrrrr we could not consolidate votes and give mafia easy cover a 3rd day in a row.
There is no cover in this game setup.
Than please explain why you haven't killed the wolfs yet?

Like... what? Of course there's cover.
You think there's cover in wagons when the wolves can delete two votes and we don't know which two. They have a role that literally decieves traditional wagon analysis. Their main tool is anti-conuterwagon

We have THREE ROLES that get information on who is town and who is wolf. None of them are dead. They have up to five pieces of valid independent data about current players, and yet we have had no strong push against an actual wolf.

What does that mean? There's a lot of INFO floating in the thread about who should be in the towncore. And you don't look for it. You just stick to mountainous analysis.

I do look for it. You should too.
Again I'm not an idiot. I see things. I also see how the thread has progressed and I look at the info I have and what do you know. We haven't solved the game and have only killed town. Weird.
And I'm not calling you an idiot. What you are is stubborn. Which is why I keep putting our discussions in a town basket, because god knows I can be a stubborn as fuck townie too.
You have a PoE of 4

3/4 you think are woofs yes?

So why can't we build 2 wagons in that poe and get more info based on interactions between the competing wagons at EoD?

Alternatively why can't we run wagons to 8 v 5 or 7 v 4 where we can get data from interactions around those wagons?
I'd be happy with two wagons in my PoE if we could do the math and make sure a third candidate couldn't be elimmed.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The downside is that if those wagons are w/t, the townie almost certainly is the one that gets elimmed because the deleted votes are more likely, overall, to be on the wolf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I actually 100% agree with you on that, neon.

My problem is that the counterwagons to date haven't been in the PoE. Yesterday it was Seanzie. Keeping the towncore clear of elim is priority 1.
☆Princess Abigail☆

And since everyone refuses to play show and tell and instead thinks the best way to get me to understand is to tell me to do things without showing it I tend to just continue to trust myself over that yes.

Because you can tell me "go find it" but I'm just going to see what I've already seen unless you show me what I'm missing.

I can reeread this thread 4 times my eyes don't change. I've read everything I've paid attention of I'm missing something telling me to go reread it isn't going to help.

I've seen soft claims I've seen hidden things I'm obviously still drawing the conclusions I'm drawing.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:07 am I actually 100% agree with you on that, neon.

My problem is that the counterwagons to date haven't been in the PoE. Yesterday it was Seanzie. Keeping the towncore clear of elim is priority 1.
I mean I provided a list of people I would happily counter wagon Sean was one name in that list.

But everyone just shut down the idea of a counter wagon repeatedly so I stuck with Sean because where else would I go?

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:08 am And since everyone refuses to play show and tell and instead thinks the best way to get me to understand is to tell me to do things without showing it I tend to just continue to trust myself over that yes.

Because you can tell me "go find it" but I'm just going to see what I've already seen unless you show me what I'm missing.

I can reeread this thread 4 times my eyes don't change. I've read everything I've paid attention of I'm missing something telling me to go reread it isn't going to help.

I've seen soft claims I've seen hidden things I'm obviously still drawing the conclusions I'm drawing.
If someone actually flips power role, will rereading the iso of that person have the chance to change your perspective on it?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:06 am The downside is that if those wagons are w/t, the townie almost certainly is the one that gets elimmed because the deleted votes are more likely, overall, to be on the wolf.
This is true but that town is in the PoE anyways and likely to be on the chopping block and if it's close we can use that info to make sure the rest of the PoE is actually wolfs instead of just say

Running up that town and killing them like with 9 votes because they are in the PoE and now we have no data and can't use any info based on wagon movements to analyze the validity of the poe and now it's an 8 v 3 with a poe of 3 all dead towns and no new data.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:09 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:07 am I actually 100% agree with you on that, neon.

I mean I provided a list of people I would happily counter wagon Sean was one name in that list.

But everyone just shut down the idea of a counter wagon repeatedly so I stuck with Sean because where else would I go?
You only ever expressed being on board with voting me and voting sean. There was actually a point where it might have been viable to make splints/soneji counterwagons, and I would have probably stuck on splints if I could have guaranteed it kept seanzie out of range.

I'm not against counterwagons, I'm pro consensus on who they should be though. If we can get consensus on counterwagons, that's good.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:10 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:08 am And since everyone refuses to play show and tell and instead thinks the best way to get me to understand is to tell me to do things without showing it I tend to just continue to trust myself over that yes.

If someone actually flips power role, will rereading the iso of that person have the chance to change your perspective on it?
Depends on a lot of factors but yes maybe

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:13 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:09 am

You only ever expressed being on board with voting me and voting sean. There was actually a point where it might have been viable to make splints/soneji counterwagons, and I would have probably stuck on splints if I could have guaranteed it kept seanzie out of range.

I'm not against counterwagons, I'm pro consensus on who they should be though. If we can get consensus on counterwagons, that's good.
No there was definitely a point where I analyzed and wrote out a PoE and you weren't even on it. I don't remember who was.

I know Soneji and seanzie were. Maybe Scotty?

Anyways doesn't matter. Seanzie is off the board forever at this point. So.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:12 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:06 am The downside is that if those wagons are w/t, the townie almost certainly is the one that gets elimmed because the deleted votes are more likely, overall, to be on the wolf.
This is true but that town is in the PoE anyways and likely to be on the chopping block and if it's close we can use that info to make sure the rest of the PoE is actually wolfs instead of just say

Running up that town and killing them like with 9 votes because they are in the PoE and now we have no data and can't use any info based on wagon movements to analyze the validity of the poe and now it's an 8 v 3 with a poe of 3 all dead towns and no new data.
I think you just have a very narrow idea of what 'data' is.

Personally I think the way the soneji wagon developed is very revealing:
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:24 am Day 3:

Soneji (6): Golden, Falcon, Lucy, SVS, Splints, Kate

Seanzie (2): Neon, Soneji

Splints (2): Scotty, Seanzie

Falcon (1): Dennis

Scotty (1): Roxy
Scotty was on splints and was gone, so he wasn't moving no matter what he was. Kate, SVS, Lucy and I were all involved in trying to find consensus. Splints self-prezzed and also contributed to some extent.

Each of you, Dennis and Roxy arguably landed in spots that

Matahari didn't vote at all. Falcon didn't contribute to the consensus and didn't rock the boat.

Conclusion: of the four, Falcon and Matahari definitely looked worst, and would be my top choices for counterwagons today (given I don't think either of them have ever looked particularly good).

Roxy also looks bad, in particular her vigilant defence of splints when a counterwagon formed there. w/w or w/t worlds for roxy/splints both work there. The fact that a splints counterwagon *didn't* form when it could have is material, to me. I specifically noted I could move my vote back there, to leave a clear indicator to people that a wagon was viable.

For me, that's lots of data. To just write it off, I can't get on board with.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:18 am Seanzie is off the board forever at this point. So.
Because you've changed your mind? Or because you just can't see getting him elimmed?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:21 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:18 am Seanzie is off the board forever at this point. So.
Because you've changed your mind? Or because you just can't see getting him elimmed?
By technicality because I've changed my mind. That's not really it but it's the closest answer to the reason

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:20 am

Scotty was on splints and was gone, so he wasn't moving no matter what he was. Kate, SVS, Lucy and I were all involved in trying to find consensus. Splints self-prezzed and also contributed to some extent.

Matahari didn't vote at all. Falcon didn't contribute to the consensus and didn't rock the boat.

Conclusion: of the four, Falcon and Matahari definitely looked worst, and would be my top choices for counterwagons today (given I don't think either of them have ever looked particularly good).

Roxy also looks bad, in particular her vigilant defence of splints when a counterwagon formed there. w/w or w/t worlds for roxy/splints both work there. The fact that a splints counterwagon *didn't* form when it could have is material, to me. I specifically noted I could move my vote back there, to leave a clear indicator to people that a wagon was viable.

See Falcon is just being Falcon I have no reason to suspect that he looks bad because of his vote. To be clear I don't think Falcon is town. But this is NAI and I don't think he's scum either.

Mata didn't do anything and is gone now. I refuse to judge the slot based on the inactivity of another person and I don't think Mata looks bad for not playing.

Roxy... okay sure what's the scum motivation to throw yourself into the line of fire there if Splints goes over? Frankly I think Roxy is town this is a small reason why. I'm not sold on that though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I want to force woofs to take decisive actions sweaty decisive actions where they have to think and weigh what to do

That gives the most valuable data. If I'm wolf here I've never made a decision. I don't have to. I don't have to throw myself on the line I don't have to push an agenda I can just follow the leader I don't even have to decide to bus or not there's no pressure ever.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:42 am

See Falcon is just being Falcon I have no reason to suspect that he looks bad because of his vote. To be clear I don't think Falcon is town. But this is NAI and I don't think he's scum either.

Mata didn't do anything and is gone now. I refuse to judge the slot based on the inactivity of another person and I don't think Mata looks bad for not playing.

Roxy... okay sure what's the scum motivation to throw yourself into the line of fire there if Splints goes over? Frankly I think Roxy is town this is a small reason why. I'm not sold on that though.
So you think my entire PoE is town?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Mata did play and she did show up. Saying she ‘didn’t go anything’ is just false at a basic level.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What is your PoE, neon?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also would you say at the moment anyone you don’t actively townread should be in your PoE?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:45 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:42 am

So you think my entire PoE is town?
Not necessarily.

I want to give Matas sub a chance before blindly voting there.

I don't think Roxy is scum

Falcon is Falcon. And i have little to judge Falcons play on. I'll vote there I just wouldn't be shocked if Falcon flipped either way.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:55 am Also would you say at the moment anyone you don’t actively townread should be in your PoE?
Generally speaking anyone I don't town read by EoD1 is always my PoE.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Vivax can pull his spot out of the PoE for sure. But I don't think there's anything in any of their three isos that should pull them out of a PoE.
☆Princess Abigail☆

A rainbow list

D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

Splints (1): Bea

Golden (1): Falcon

Roxy (1): Roxy

No Vote (3): Splints, Mata, Soneji

D2:

Sabi (7): Sean, Kate, Scotty, Golden, Mata, Lucy, SVS

Lucy (3): Splints, Dennis, Soneji

Golden (1): Sabi

Seanzie (1): Neon

Someji (1): Falcon

No Vote (2): Bea, Roxy

Day 3:

No Vote (2): Mata, Bea

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck me...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fat fingers...

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:48 am Neon's play around me has been essentially sticking her fingers in her ears, closing her eyes and saying 'na na na na can't hear you'

I think you are calling them stubborn while being equally if not more stubborn yourself.

This is how I see your play this game. “Here is my towncore, here is my PoE. I’m going to just keep eliminating one by one players from the PoE without reevaluating that I might be wrong about anyone in my towncore even though we have just eliminated civ after civ”

It’s very frustrating for those of us in this decided PoE because why bother? Nothing we are doing gets us out. No amount of dead civvies is getting any of you to reevaluate your thoughts. You keep mentioning the possibility of a “deep wolf” but I don’t think you are entertaining the reality of it.

I was skimming last night while up with baby and someone said something like it’s weird that I don’t have an opinion on Neon, but I truthfully didn’t as I’ve been just in defence mode and mostly reading to mentions of me. But I finally do after this exchange with Golden and it’s decidedly town.
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It's Day 4. This is my 548th post in this game.

In the anniversary thread, the game went all the way to day 9, and I deepwolfed to the end. Including post game, I had 582 posts. I've done almost as many in less than half the time.
In Phenon mafia, a game in which I died after 5 days as wolf, I had 344 posts
In econ mafia, a game where I deepwolfed my way to a win at lylo, I had 294 posts.

I have difficulty pointing to my town ones. Many of them where I got to end game are on defunct sites (I roll wolf too often here), and I have trouble remembering which game is which. But I am notoriously a high poster in them.
☆Princess Abigail☆

A rainbow list x2

D1:

D2:

No Vote (2): , Roxy Bea

Day 3:

PoE essentially: Scotty Splints Falcon, Mata

Kate, Dennis, Bea

Golden, Seanzie

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:07 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:53 am
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am As Golden would say, I will eat my hat if Dennis is deepwolfing.
Also, Neon, for me it requires a very high threshhold of certainty to ignore this post.
I mean... the thing is if Dennis is wolf I think it's always with Kate.

No this read has nothing to do with *that*
I’ve been entertaining the Dennis/Kate pairing over night too. I find it ver plausible but not sure who the third would be if it was the case.
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:11 am It’s very frustrating for those of us in this decided PoE because why bother? Nothing we are doing gets us out. No amount of dead civvies is getting any of you to reevaluate your thoughts. You keep mentioning the possibility of a “deep wolf” but I don’t think you are entertaining the reality of it.
[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Good. I’ll be glad to be eliminated just to prove Golden wrong
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:14 am A rainbow list x2

D1:

D2:

No Vote (2): , Roxy Bea

Day 3:

PoE essentially: Scotty Splints Falcon, Mata

Kate, Dennis, Bea

Golden, Seanzie
I like this a lot.

What has Roxy soooo far good that she's out of your PoE?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:16 am Good. I’ll be glad to be eliminated just to prove Golden wrong
:sigh:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:16 am Good. I’ll be glad to be eliminated just to prove Golden wrong
:fishslap:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:11 am

I think you are calling them stubborn while being equally if not more stubborn yourself.

This is how I see your play this game. “Here is my towncore, here is my PoE. I’m going to just keep eliminating one by one players from the PoE without reevaluating that I might be wrong about anyone in my towncore even though we have just eliminated civ after civ”

It’s very frustrating for those of us in this decided PoE because why bother? Nothing we are doing gets us out. No amount of dead civvies is getting any of you to reevaluate your thoughts. You keep mentioning the possibility of a “deep wolf” but I don’t think you are entertaining the reality of it.

I was skimming last night while up with baby and someone said something like it’s weird that I don’t have an opinion on Neon, but I truthfully didn’t as I’ve been just in defence mode and mostly reading to mentions of me. But I finally do after this exchange with Golden and it’s decidedly town.
It is completely reasonable to be frustrated. The reason I voted for you is that I get 'frustrated wolf' rather than 'frustrated civvie', because it is very much directed specifically at discrediting me. I would also be frustrated at me if I was a wolf. They failed to kill me when they tried, it would be annoying that I'm still here.

I am constantly re-evaluating my town core, other than SVS. What's more, I specifically have said things pointing out what I like about you on day three. I was feeling good about you coming in to today and was really more focused on Vivax, Falcon and Roxy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What drives me right now?

Why was I the nightkill target on night two? Lucy thought it was obviously Dennis (a point in my "Lucy is town" book - I think her read on that was genuine). She asked me why it even made sense that I'd be targeted after having been part of two civ elims? Fair point, I think.

What made the most sense to me is that a majority of the mafia team know me well. Because I was townreading SVS and Kate, that made me think bea, splints, roxy, mata... at least two of them for a nightkill on me to happen on night two when I didn't really have anything figured out. I also tinfoiled it was Kate a little, but I really don't think it's Kate. SVS would have to be playing a masterclas (which she's capable of, but I just don't see it).

So, at least two of bea, splints, roxy and mata then... but then bea said some stuff that for me was fairly townclearing in the sense that I think it's outside of her wolf range.

So two of splints, roxy and mata... at least.

That's my perspective on why my PoE is what it is. It's hard to get out of because a hit was put out on me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The story of how I am certain I was the nightkill target.

I apologise for outing the doctor. I think you're outed anyway, because I think the mafia tried to kill you last night. Hope I'm right, I profusely apologise if you hate me for doing this.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:50 pm I feel like Marmot and/or Golden are WKing me.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:51 pm I guess Golden is probably more likely mafia WKing me since Marmot actually knows me well enough to have a townread on me.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:55 pm [VOTE: Golden] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:41 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:39 pm I am indifferent to Wilgz vote but if Sean flips w, I will kill the Wilgz wagon
And if Seanzie flips town?
Why is Wilgy Maf?
I have almost no recollection of anything Wilgy did this game. You're asking the wrong person.
Pure self pres then?

So, Golden and/or Marmot is one of the last SRs you gave...still true?
I think Golden is possibly WKing me, yes. Not such a strong read to not vote in the same place as they though. Marmot feels okay.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:41 pm

And if Seanzie flips town?
Why is Wilgy Maf?
I have almost no recollection of anything Wilgy did this game. You're asking the wrong person.
Pure self pres then?

So, Golden and/or Marmot is one of the last SRs you gave...still true?
I think Golden is possibly WKing me, yes. Not such a strong read to not vote in the same place as they though. Marmot feels okay.
Is there anything about their play beyond WKing that leads you to belive Golden is Maf?
I don't remember a single thing about them aside from feeling like they are overconfidently/unusually townreading me. It started like early too.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:51 pm [VOTE: Golden] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:28 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm [VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
Still worried I’m WKing you?
Perpetually.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:05 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:01 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:51 pm I could vote soneji independent of my sabi read.
Why?
Approach to Seanzie feels like someone who understands day one more through wolfchat than thread to me
G-Man wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:48 pm
CONTAINMENT

Robbie woke up to the sounds of morning life on the street. The light gradually crept into and spread across the room as he nursed his hangover with bananas and coffee. He stretched for a few minutes to work out the kinks from another night on a mattress that wouldn’t even cut it at a Motel 6 back home.

Once his head stopped pounding enough, he collected himself, took a piss, and pulled his money out of the nightstand. A good breakfast would do him wonders. It felt safe enough to venture out. Despite the hangover, the night was uneventful. That had to be a good sign, right?

He tied his shoes, put on his sunglasses, and opened the door. He couldn’t wait to get out of this place, but right now fresh air and a warm meal was all that was on the menu.

--------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 3. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO ELIMINATE SOMEONE.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:55 am
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:41 am @Seanzie, what do you think of my thoughts so far today. Do you think I'm looking in the right directions, generally speaking?
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:43 am [VOTE: Matahari] aubergine

Let's start down this road and see what comes.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:56 am [VOTE: Matahari] aubergine
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:34 pm [VOTE: splints] aubergine

I’ve been flirting with it for a while
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:52 pm [VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:37 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:52 pm [VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
No one pressured this. Why'd you vote splints?
Why would someone need pressure to do something?

I'm sheeping Golden.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

You are discrediting yourself by being wrong. I posted to you because I still think you are a civ, and you are putting yourself out there as the town leader but are very focused on specific people still. You can say you are constantly evaluating your town core, and I do believe you are flirting with the idea of others outside that PoE but I do not believe you are seriously entertaining that it is possible.

I’m not mad. Eliminate me but when you get that civ flip don’t just shrug and move on with that list, but actually reevaluate this towncore of yours. I’m on my way out the door so I don’t have time to figure out how many more mistakes we can make, but I’m guessing you maybe get one more chance to get it right after I am eliminated.
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 am You are discrediting yourself by being wrong. I posted to you because I still think you are a civ, and you are putting yourself out there as the town leader but are very focused on specific people still. You can say you are constantly evaluating your town core, and I do believe you are flirting with the idea of others outside that PoE but I do not believe you are seriously entertaining that it is possible.

I’m not mad. Eliminate me but when you get that civ flip don’t just shrug and move on with that list, but actually reevaluate this towncore of yours. I’m on my way out the door so I don’t have time to figure out how many more mistakes we can make, but I’m guessing you maybe get one more chance to get it right after I am eliminated.
Of for fucks sake I fishslapped you so you'd slip out of your woe is me.

I don't even think it's you, I think it's probably mata and roxy and falcon at this point. Which is why my vote was on mata.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Whatevs, going back to [VOTE: Vivax] aubergine
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:44 am
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 am You are discrediting yourself by being wrong. I posted to you because I still think you are a civ, and you are putting yourself out there as the town leader but are very focused on specific people still. You can say you are constantly evaluating your town core, and I do believe you are flirting with the idea of others outside that PoE but I do not believe you are seriously entertaining that it is possible.

Of for fucks sake I fishslapped you so you'd slip out of your woe is me.

I don't even think it's you, I think it's probably mata and roxy and falcon at this point. Which is why my vote was on mata.
I’m feeling dramatic this morning :pout:

Ok really gotta go now
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But also I’m absolutely open to being wrong on some things. But I’m right on a lot of things too…

The other factor in taking a nightkill so early may well be my clearing of the entire wilgy train… being right about a thing like that is dangerous.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Looking forward to whatever the chain reaction to this is in the morning
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:52 am But also I’m absolutely open to being wrong on some things. But I’m right on a lot of things too…

The other factor in taking a nightkill so early may well be my clearing of the entire wilgy train… being right about a thing like that is dangerous.
It’s this that most allows for a world where two+ people who don’t know me that well to be in the team.

Scotty is also in my mix as someone who does know me… but I still feel like that’s more tinfoil.

So my towncore comes about because

Seanzie saved my arse
Kate and bea have done things I think are outside wolf range
Kate being good helps my confidence with svs and Dennis.

Also why Lucy, scotty, neon are all tentative reads. I want to trust them all but I don’t have reasons that are quite as ironclad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ok now my cards are all face up. Have at em.
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:16 am [VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
Pls don't self vote :/

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”