RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by fingersplints »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:10 pm Hooray for mafia kill! Rip mom lol
“Rip mom lol”
-Dennis, 2022
This made me laugh
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Also ‘Kate wasn’t leading the charge into woofs’ is such a misread imo lol she was literally the core of the towncore but I guess to some others she was cheap and simple lol.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:05 am I rarely do my NKs based on fear and it's served me well.
Lol in the anniversary game the whole spec chat was screaming ‘golden is mafia’ and I knew they would be but I got em first.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:07 am Also ‘Kate wasn’t leading the charge into woofs’ is such a misread imo lol she was literally the core of the towncore but I guess to some others she was cheap and simple lol.
Being town core has nothing to do with killing woofers.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's very easy to manipulate people.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I honestly don't fear many people in this game.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:03 am The more I think about it- i don’t ever see a world with splints/Roxy w/w.

I currently read Roxy as Townlean but that could fluctuate. I’ve liked the output she’s put out.
The possibility of her being wolf makes sense if you believe her firm townread of splints is TMI. I don’t currently think that
What a wolf gain from so ardently defending town? She defended me to literally the entire thread at one point lol
I mean I get wolves will sometimes slight defend as to not look too bad when there is a town flip, but not to this degree. Wouldn’t make sense
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

My town lean on falcon is definitely waning but I’d prefer lucy chop today
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:19 am My town lean on falcon is definitely waning but I’d prefer lucy chop today
I’d be interested in your thoughts on the mata/Falcon interactions
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:17 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:03 am The more I think about it- i don’t ever see a world with splints/Roxy w/w.

I currently read Roxy as Townlean but that could fluctuate. I’ve liked the output she’s put out.
The possibility of her being wolf makes sense if you believe her firm townread of splints is TMI. I don’t currently think that
What a wolf gain from so ardently defending town? She defended me to literally the entire thread at one point lol
I mean I get wolves will sometimes slight defend as to not look too bad when there is a town flip, but not to this degree. Wouldn’t make sense
I agree, especially from Roxy. Maybe I’d do it, I don’t think Roxy ever would.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will never, ever buy neon saying ‘this is out of my wolf range’ in my life.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:27 am I will never, ever buy neon saying ‘this is out of my wolf range’ in my life.
This is out of my woof range

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:29 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:27 am I will never, ever buy neon saying ‘this is out of my wolf range’ in my life.
This is out of my woof range
And you know I’m right not to.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I gotta be honest the best way to handle me is just kill me D1.

My woof win rate is high my town win rate is low.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm good at finding town but I'm a detriment as town lol

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:30 am I gotta be honest the best way to handle me is just kill me D1.

My woof win rate is high my town win rate is low.
My everything win rate is high on this site where you can where dead.

It was nil back on sites where I had to be alive to win and always rolled town lol.

You’re doing an excellent job of towning in this game. Your reads of Roxy and svs in particular have been instrumental to my thinking, the fact we both independently trust them is helpful.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Honestly I think we’ve had a fucking stellar towncore in this game.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thanks. I feel like I've been worthless lol.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm Marmot really did rand mafia huh
Marmot always rands Mafia but will sometimes use priv to edit flips before anyone sees them.
(as I'm not aware of the climate of this game and it's players, please note this is entirely satire)
You coming into this thread is like a cold breeze blowing in on a hot day to aerate the undercarriage under my kilt. Appreciate your energy, doc
Scotty is officially a flirty pockety pock
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:30 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 am I don't feel too great making a decision without at least hearing from everyone first. It feels like some people have been way too absent to make a good call. For now, I feel good about SVS, Kate, and Marmot. Scotty has been very inquisitive, but that's not necessarily AI; Seanzie and SVS feels more like a misunderstanding IMO. Golden has been back and forth and it's scaring me very far away from them.
I appreciate your thoughts!

Don’t take this the wrong way- I’m just being inquisitive after all- but how do you know what is alignment indicative of me if we’ve never played together before?
I made an assumption. I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure you just like questions. My point was I don't think you're suspicious because of that.
I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
IME it means both/could mean either depending on context.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
Scotty feels pockety thus far, to both myself and Wilgy
Both of these live quite early in the falcon iso. Initial gut check is this is a good look for scotty (assuming falcon flips wolf).
Golden
The Coward

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:09 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:01 am By the way I am still waiting on a reason that @falcon45ca voted Seanzie and I don't like that they just dropped a vote and ran. Even if it's just something like 'same as day 1' (which should probably be reconsidered now but whatever) I don't see a good civ reason for doing that.
I never run.

I skip, saunter, sprint, or stroll...

but RUN???

Nevah

I am voting Sean cuz' I don't see why they're still not POE. Marmot tossing Wilgy out when Wilgy's actions were very clearly NAI for D1 Wilgy...not too keen on that I must say.

Honorable scum mention to Sabi, Lucy, & Soneji
First mention of Lucy. Would fit with the rule of three.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:18 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:09 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:01 am By the way I am still waiting on a reason that @falcon45ca voted Seanzie and I don't like that they just dropped a vote and ran. Even if it's just something like 'same as day 1' (which should probably be reconsidered now but whatever) I don't see a good civ reason for doing that.
I never run.

I skip, saunter, sprint, or stroll...

but RUN???

Nevah

I am voting Sean cuz' I don't see why they're still not POE. Marmot tossing Wilgy out when Wilgy's actions were very clearly NAI for D1 Wilgy...not too keen on that I must say.

Honorable scum mention to Sabi, Lucy, & Soneji
Tell me about Soneji.

Marmot was town, how does that affect your thoughts?
Marmot died eh? Well, I guess I outta read back a bit
Can I tell you how much I hate this 'townslip'. Hate it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Soneji wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:51 am Current suspects :

Seanzie
Matahari
lucy

sabi to a lesser extent, but I've liked their posting outside of their interactions with Marmot
Boy I hate that we ended on soneji instead of matahari on day three (sorry soneji, still my biggest regret). It's quite possible he had 2/3 here, and we helped the wolves with their dirty work if so.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:17 pm Nah, their ISO ain't so bad.

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:25 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:18 pm falcon, besides me and seanzie who do u suspect
I can see Sabi as wolf fo sho. Soneji, Golden
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:26 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:24 pm i’m still phone posting but i extremely dislike the fact that we aren’t voting inactives out
Puh-leeze, it's D2. I'm not trashin' slankers yet, far more often than not they are Town
An exchange between Falcon and Lucy. Interested in thoughts on whether this is clearly indicative one way or the other (wolfmates, or not wolfmates).
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@golden was it you who asked for the rainbow reads. I want to reread some (mostly mata, falcon, lucy, and then others but already a lot for me lol)

So here is town top, mafia bottom. In order with deliberate spacing lol
I CBA with the colours on my phone sorry

Roxy

Golden

Neon
SVS

Dennis
Falcon
Rondo
Scotty
Seanzie

Lucy
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:18 pm
Soneji wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:16 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:13 pm bad read, but i understand ur trying to save sabi
Nice deflection :rolleyes:
OK, thats pretty towny actually

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 pm If Lucy flips wolf, let's get Sean
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:41 pm [VOTE: sabi] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:50 pm [VOTE: someji] aubergine
However, this progression at the end of day 2... being willing to vote Lucy and setting up the next elim, but then voting soneji at the end of the day after the reason for his lucy vote was that soneji had done something 'pretty towny' is all sorts of off.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 am

lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:18 pm falcon, besides me and seanzie who do u suspect
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:24 pm i’m still phone posting but i extremely dislike the fact that we aren’t voting inactives out
Puh-leeze, it's D2. I'm not trashin' slankers yet, far more often than not they are Town
An exchange between Falcon and Lucy. Interested in thoughts on whether this is clearly indicative one way or the other (wolfmates, or not wolfmates).
What if I said they are both town

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 am @golden was it you who asked for the rainbow reads. I want to reread some (mostly mata, falcon, lucy, and then others but already a lot for me lol)

So here is town top, mafia bottom. In order with deliberate spacing lol
I CBA with the colours on my phone sorry

Roxy

Golden

Neon
SVS

Dennis
Falcon
Rondo
Scotty
Seanzie

Lucy
It was. Appreciated. I think I've been more influenced to date by people seeing town lucy than by those who don't trust her, definitely revisiting that atm.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:21 am

I'd disagree.

I'm not entertaining a world in which falcon is town. I don't think it exists. Mata spewed him wolf from the start.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:22 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:21 am

I'd disagree.

I'm not entertaining a world in which falcon is town. I don't think it exists. Mata spewed him wolf from the start.
Frankly I've never seen Falcon wolf. But I've seen Falcon town. And if Falcon flips town i will not be surprised at all.

Still okay with a Falcon exe though because despite my reservations I don't have a firm TR. Or even a TR at all.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The EoD VC continually makes me more and more paranoid.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Who is the first where he says the iso isn’t bad?

So for the last quote: people’s stance on inactives is actually something we should probably be scrutinising now more that it turns out one of the mafia was an inactive. Low posters like me and Roxy saying “no don’t go after low posters” makes sense because we are always low posters lol but a couple wolf possibilities here

Lucy, the wolf, looking to bus mata/vivax
Falcon, the wolf, doesn’t want attention on low posters because mata/vivax (notice his response has a “yet” there, making for an easy out if he needed to vote there)

I don’t remember withers stance on slanking from previous games to decide if either of these could be NAI
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:39 pm There’s no way that Soneji wagon was clean
This is exactly what I was thinking. I think today we have to vote one of the six who were on the Soneji wagon so:

Golden, falcon, Lucy, SVS, fingersplints, Kate

I assume everyone agrees Kate and SVS both aren't bad, so that brings us to

Golden, falcon, Lucy, fingersplints
Fingersplints needs pressure for sure
Falcon was willing to vote Lucy earlier when he thought she'd flip, but here on day 4 when Dennis lists both him and Lucy, it's fingersplints that needs pressure (and he follows it up with a vote).

This is one of the 'oh, splints is town after all' posts for me.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:20 am
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:13 pm bad read, but i understand ur trying to save sabi

However, this progression at the end of day 2... being willing to vote Lucy and setting up the next elim, but then voting soneji at the end of the day after the reason for his lucy vote was that soneji had done something 'pretty towny' is all sorts of off.
Also the “let’s get Sean” is interesting if we are thinking it’s falcon/lucy here. Very definitely something I could see a mafia saying about their teammate to try and set groundwork for town miselim next day
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:30 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:13 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

While everyone else is like ‘wtf’, he’s calmly laying out a countercase the mafia have had time to think about,
Oh, he got me.
This comes after five consecutive posts of falcon trying to convince people Sean wouldn't have protected me.

There were some other people like 'why did you do that', others who were 'golden, you could be wrong', but no one other than falcon was so invested in trying to discredit what I'd laid out.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:10 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 am You are discrediting yourself by being wrong. I posted to you because I still think you are a civ, and you are putting yourself out there as the town leader but are very focused on specific people still. You can say you are constantly evaluating your town core, and I do believe you are flirting with the idea of others outside that PoE but I do not believe you are seriously entertaining that it is possible.

I’m not mad. Eliminate me but when you get that civ flip don’t just shrug and move on with that list, but actually reevaluate this towncore of yours. I’m on my way out the door so I don’t have time to figure out how many more mistakes we can make, but I’m guessing you maybe get one more chance to get it right after I am eliminated.
Do you feel they should re evaluate their town core because that town core is misleading them?

Why does your green flip mean their town core must be re addressed?
Someone is OK with me elimming my town core. Also a good look for scotty, and for the idea I'm townreading a wolf on day 4.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:31 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:20 am

Also the “let’s get Sean” is interesting if we are thinking it’s falcon/lucy here. Very definitely something I could see a mafia saying about their teammate to try and set groundwork for town miselim next day
100%
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 am

Who is the first where he says the iso isn’t bad?

So for the last quote: people’s stance on inactives is actually something we should probably be scrutinising now more that it turns out one of the mafia was an inactive. Low posters like me and Roxy saying “no don’t go after low posters” makes sense because we are always low posters lol but a couple wolf possibilities here

Lucy, the wolf, looking to bus mata/vivax
Falcon, the wolf, doesn’t want attention on low posters because mata/vivax (notice his response has a “yet” there, making for an easy out if he needed to vote there)

I don’t remember withers stance on slanking from previous games to decide if either of these could be NAI
The first was Roxy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Falcon was also a lower end poster in my book, although not so much as a mata/bea.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:26 am The EoD VC continually makes me more and more paranoid.
It's very evident the wolves made zero attempts to save Vivax. Even Vivax's posts were all but saying 'yeah, I'm caught wolf'.

I think it should make you less 'paranoid' and more 'no one gets cred' - nevertheless, the evidence still points at Falcon.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

That's the end of my falcon isoing, night peeps.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:40 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:26 am The EoD VC continually makes me more and more paranoid.
It's very evident the wolves made zero attempts to save Vivax. Even Vivax's posts were all but saying 'yeah, I'm caught wolf'.

I think it should make you less 'paranoid' and more 'no one gets cred' - nevertheless, the evidence still points at Falcon.
My problem is not that lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My problem is how if the little voice in my head telling me to do something dumb is right for once and you are woof Vivax has set you up to go to the deepest waters and powerwolf town into oblivion.

Frankly I'm ignoring that voice. That voice is wrong more than it's right. But sometimes it is right. The problem is when it's right I'm not good enough to convince people to listen to me anyways.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The devil on my shoulder keeps shouting to believe in myself.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But that is a dangerous game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

*screams*

Okay fuck it

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

I follow you today but if Falcon flips town I follow the devil on my shoulder tomorrow.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:25 am [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

I’ll go down that path, Golden.
Me too. This is the person I felt was bad from the start, but I listened to someone else’s gut, not my own.

I just got up gotta walk the dog, but back in an hour or so.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

My work is done here. See you all tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:08 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm Marmot really did rand mafia huh
Marmot always rands Mafia but will sometimes use priv to edit flips before anyone sees them.
(as I'm not aware of the climate of this game and it's players, please note this is entirely satire)
You coming into this thread is like a cold breeze blowing in on a hot day to aerate the undercarriage under my kilt. Appreciate your energy, doc
Scotty is officially a flirty pockety pock
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:30 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 am

I appreciate your thoughts!

Don’t take this the wrong way- I’m just being inquisitive after all- but how do you know what is alignment indicative of me if we’ve never played together before?
I made an assumption. I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure you just like questions. My point was I don't think you're suspicious because of that.
I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
IME it means both/could mean either depending on context.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
Scotty feels pockety thus far, to both myself and Wilgy
Both of these live quite early in the falcon iso. Initial gut check is this is a good look for scotty (assuming falcon flips wolf).
falcon's town, belive that.

I have inside information
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”