RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 221

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:24 pm I once again plan on drinking tonight, cuz I didn't actually last night...I fell asleep cuz of advanced old age.

BUT! I shall be doing some wagonomics tomorrow, believe that
I did say these words, tis true
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:24 pm I once again plan on drinking tonight, cuz I didn't actually last night...I fell asleep cuz of advanced old age.

BUT! I shall be doing some wagonomics tomorrow, believe that
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Oh my Lanta, Seanzie is stuck in a Groundhog Day loop!

He must learn a life lesson, before he be set free
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:29 pm Oh my Lanta, Seanzie is stuck in a Groundhog Day loop!

Any guesses on what lesson I need to learn?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:29 pm Oh my Lanta, Seanzie is stuck in a Groundhog Day loop!

Any guesses on what lesson I need to learn?
Oh gawd, I am not opening that Pandoras box. No sir
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I mean, I'm sure I could come up with some smart ass comment, but I need to space those out a bit.

Otherwise they lose their veracity
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

:shrug: [VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

So Lucy showed up, threw some shade at the one person defending her and left.

Cool.

Good Night, thread!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:17 am So Lucy showed up, threw some shade at the one person defending her and left.

Cool.

Good Night, thread!
Goodnight moon [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:48 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:36 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:33 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:29 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:21 pm I still think Lucy is a bad elim.
Why? Do you think she is town?

Her only real suspicions have been Sean, low posters and waffles.

I am not seeing anything town and very much that is the opposite of town.

Show me what I’m missing. Because I am 100% missing the town part of her iso.
My vibe read says town. She's busy and I don't see wolfy motivation when I run town and scum scenarios.
So this is gut, not based on what she’s posted or or voted or anything like that?

I respect that. Follow your own gut, not someone else’s.
Not entirely it's vibes but also I just don't see wolfy play.

I see a busy player who's admitted to being busy who's clearly been playing follower not leader and it feels like a townie who's been following the consensus because she can't keep up.

Like she was a strong voice before she got busy and has fallen off a cliff and it all feels town.
No, looking at it, it kinda is the whole argument. And that’s ok,
You play your game your way. If we all played the same it would be mega boring.

I don’t think this conversation is getting us anywhere, so we can agree to disagree.

Tell you what, if I’m wrong, I’ll change my profile pic to a jackass.

And if you knew me you’d know how much I love my profile pic. I feel that strongly confident based on her posts and iso.
I don't care who's right or wrong I care that I'm deliberately being misrepresented and your reaction to me saying hey your not understanding me is to tell me I'm wrong about what I'm trying to say lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:21 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:01 pm Weee rainbow list!!
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Roxy is townlean because she's not been able to have a conversation but all of her reads feel genuine.

Seanzie would be way lower if I didn't trust Golden. I'm not entirely convinced by the whole 'doc Seanzie' claim and if someone else flips Doc then everything has to be reconsidered.

Have it all, y'all
Why do you have neon so high?

Actually I could potentially switch to Roxy here I haven't seen any impactful play from that slot I keep forgetting it exists
Jack (my twin, and who was in Neon's slot) seemed uninterested, and he probably would've been more engaged if he was mafia. Especially with Mata as a partner according to SVS. Neon has also done a ton of analysis, but with her recent 'Hmmmm...'ing I am rethinking that, seeing as she appeared more noting of my 'Rip mom lol' joke than my list, I was looking forward to hearing her actual thoughts.
I don't know your brother, but I do know neon and neon is in her wolf range
I'm well outside my known wolf range for one reason. I mean like I know about that reason so it's moot but you shouldn't know I know.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:27 pm feels like neon is TMI'ing me town
That would require me to have TMI which I do not have because I'm as vanilla as ice cream and decidedly very town

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:12 am
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Roxy is townlean because she's not been able to have a conversation but all of her reads feel genuine.

Seanzie would be way lower if I didn't trust Golden. I'm not entirely convinced by the whole 'doc Seanzie' claim and if someone else flips Doc then everything has to be reconsidered.

Have it all, y'all

Actually I could potentially switch to Roxy here I haven't seen any impactful play from that slot I keep forgetting it exists
Jack (my twin, and who was in Neon's slot) seemed uninterested, and he probably would've been more engaged if he was mafia. Especially with Mata as a partner according to SVS. Neon has also done a ton of analysis, but with her recent 'Hmmmm...'ing I am rethinking that, seeing as she appeared more noting of my 'Rip mom lol' joke than my list, I was looking forward to hearing her actual thoughts.
I'm well outside my known wolf range for one reason. I mean like I know about that reason so it's moot but you shouldn't know I know.
Is that reason because you randed town?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:17 am So Lucy showed up, threw some shade at the one person defending her and left.

Cool.

Good Night, thread!
And this is indicative of what world?

Because I've run it through 9 million realities. I'm doctor strange now.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:16 am
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Have it all, y'all

Is that reason because you randed town?
Oooo that would've been a good one.

No it's because I've actively attempted to solve and that is a thing that in all my wolf rands I have not been able to fake because I'm a little baby bitch who feels bad when I push people and they get upset so I just kinda don't.

But like I said I'm aware this is a problem so I could have readjusted but nobody should've known I was aware because I've never expressly stated it anywhere.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Have it all, y'all

Say more words
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:53 am
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Have it all, y'all

Say more words
I prefer saying less words. I suck at translating what I'm thinking to words that people understand.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:26 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 am @golden was it you who asked for the rainbow reads. I want to reread some (mostly mata, falcon, lucy, and then others but already a lot for me lol)

So here is town top, mafia bottom. In order with deliberate spacing lol
I CBA with the colours on my phone sorry

Roxy

Golden

Neon
SVS

Dennis
Falcon
Rondo
Scotty
Seanzie

Lucy
Why do you have me so low?
Because I feel better about the people above you.
Can I get a longer breakdown as to why instead of a flippant response?
It wasn’t flippant. It was direct and to the point, and you just don’t like the answer, but, sure I’ll engage.

Everyone above you has done more to make me feel better about them whereas you have entered and thrown votes and suspicion on almost everyone in a way that I find distracting and not particularly helpful. I have you directly under falcon, who until this day period I was townreading, and above Scotty who says a lot of right things but I can’t get this little wary feeling out of my head about him. You aren’t in the pool with my main suspect, who is Lucy, and who I would like to resolve before I decide on who her last teammate.

More coming…
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Your posts on me
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:24 am
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:20 am I kind of like rondo coming in and shaking things up a bit. He’s asking some good questions and I think it all comes from a town place
[VOTE: Finger ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:55 am Still feeling good about the SVS/Golden/Seanzie/Rondo/Dennis towncore I think someone wanted to put Scotty in there,

I guess my yeets are from bottom to top

Seanzie
Golden/SVS
Rondo
Scotty/Dennis
Falcon
Neon
Finger
Lucy

I wanted to put myself above Golden/SVS but I realise that Seanzie would snap yeet me in FX at this point so its probably best I get gone before then. This is all assuming no one else flips doc, if that happens ignore this read list
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:57 am Maybe I should switch Finger and Neon around since I think Neon+Lucy+Vivax works but mostly on vibe, Finger+Lucy+Vivax might also work or even Neon+Finger+Vivax,

If Seanzie removes his shield off Falcon then I will have to drop him above Lucy

Once Lucy does something I will revaluate
This is all I could find, yet you have me in the second to last place. Interesting that you take issue with me having you higher on the list, yet it seems the mistrust is mutual yet you have had more to say about everyone else. Almost like you are putting me there for arbitrary and disingenuous reasons.

Tell me how a team of me, lucy, vivax makes sense please
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’m trying to be open minded about Rondo, because the more he posts the worse I feel about him. But this isn’t the first game I’ve felt like that about him. Some players tend to post in a way that naturally seems suspicious, and I’m trying to see past that but idk. gonna see what other people think now.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Vote on Roxy not a good look for him either
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:21 am I’m trying to be open minded about Rondo, because the more he posts the worse I feel about him. But this isn’t the first game I’ve felt like that about him. Some players tend to post in a way that naturally seems suspicious, and I’m trying to see past that but idk. gonna see what other people think now.
My take on rondo is that coming in late has left him unable (or unwilling) to get the same reads from the thread that you can by interacting in the moment, and his votes are primarily about establishing those interactions to form his own reads.

I agree that his vote for Roxy is probably a vote against a townie but I don’t think his rationale (forgetting Roxy exists) is unfair given Roxy has only been around for one short oath since rondo joined.

I’ve townread the way rondo has approached the game. There’s some really different thought patterns that are interesting to me (eg, he’s willing to trust some shield posts until he sees good reason not to, but that doesn’t mean he won’t dig into it and form hos own reads).

Talking to you about this has made me realise I now townread rondo in his own right and not only because I townread bea.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I also agree that splints/Lucy/vivax isn’t a world that makes sense (although I think I made this point already right at the start of the day).
☆Princess Abigail☆

Honestly that segment there is the best I've felt about Splints all game. That read as hella townie to me lol.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:34 am
fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:21 am I’m trying to be open minded about Rondo, because the more he posts the worse I feel about him. But this isn’t the first game I’ve felt like that about him. Some players tend to post in a way that naturally seems suspicious, and I’m trying to see past that but idk. gonna see what other people think now.
My take on rondo is that coming in late has left him unable (or unwilling) to get the same reads from the thread that you can by interacting in the moment, and his votes are primarily about establishing those interactions to form his own reads.

I agree that his vote for Roxy is probably a vote against a townie but I don’t think his rationale (forgetting Roxy exists) is unfair given Roxy has only been around for one short oath since rondo joined.

I’ve townread the way rondo has approached the game. There’s some really different thought patterns that are interesting to me (eg, he’s willing to trust some shield posts until he sees good reason not to, but that doesn’t mean he won’t dig into it and form hos own reads).

Talking to you about this has made me realise I now townread rondo in his own right and not only because I townread bea.
Maybe I’m just defensive about Rox. I didn’t expect her to post yesterday as I know why she was busy, and if he is hoping to put pressure to get her to talk more lol he has chosen the wrong person. You know as well as I do that wouldn’t work with her, but yea I guess Rondo wouldn’t know that.

As I said I’m trying to be open minded. My first reaction of his entrance into the game was he was asking some good questions but it’s recently started to become harder for me to follow and a bit all over the place so I lost some of those immediate good feels.
I did not town read Bea like a lot of you did (null for me) so he’s probably starting lower on my list than yours as it is
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine

My Falcon wagon has evaporated. I reckon we should go back there tomorrow. Vivax laid down instead of fighting to get himself (the goon) elimmed when Falcon was the other possibility yesterday.

But it seems to me lucy is the closest thing to a consensus play today.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Consensus still bad.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:00 am
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:34 am

Maybe I’m just defensive about Rox. I didn’t expect her to post yesterday as I know why she was busy, and if he is hoping to put pressure to get her to talk more lol he has chosen the wrong person. You know as well as I do that wouldn’t work with her, but yea I guess Rondo wouldn’t know that.

As I said I’m trying to be open minded. My first reaction of his entrance into the game was he was asking some good questions but it’s recently started to become harder for me to follow and a bit all over the place so I lost some of those immediate good feels.
I did not town read Bea like a lot of you did (null for me) so he’s probably starting lower on my list than yours as it is
if my line of thought is easy to follow its easy to predict and wolves already have enough information if you feel lost good
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:13 am Your posts on me
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:24 am
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:20 am I kind of like rondo coming in and shaking things up a bit. He’s asking some good questions and I think it all comes from a town place
[VOTE: Finger ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:55 am Still feeling good about the SVS/Golden/Seanzie/Rondo/Dennis towncore I think someone wanted to put Scotty in there,

Seanzie
Golden/SVS
Rondo
Scotty/Dennis
Falcon
Neon
Finger
Lucy

I wanted to put myself above Golden/SVS but I realise that Seanzie would snap yeet me in FX at this point so its probably best I get gone before then. This is all assuming no one else flips doc, if that happens ignore this read list
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:57 am Maybe I should switch Finger and Neon around since I think Neon+Lucy+Vivax works but mostly on vibe, Finger+Lucy+Vivax might also work or even Neon+Finger+Vivax,

If Seanzie removes his shield off Falcon then I will have to drop him above Lucy

Once Lucy does something I will revaluate
This is all I could find, yet you have me in the second to last place. Interesting that you take issue with me having you higher on the list, yet it seems the mistrust is mutual yet you have had more to say about everyone else. Almost like you are putting me there for arbitrary and disingenuous reasons.

Tell me how a team of me, lucy, vivax makes sense please
fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:06 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:26 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 am @golden was it you who asked for the rainbow reads. I want to reread some (mostly mata, falcon, lucy, and then others but already a lot for me lol)

So here is town top, mafia bottom. In order with deliberate spacing lol
I CBA with the colours on my phone sorry

Roxy

Golden

Neon
SVS

Dennis
Falcon
Rondo
Scotty
Seanzie

Lucy
Why do you have me so low?
Because I feel better about the people above you.
Can I get a longer breakdown as to why instead of a flippant response?
It wasn’t flippant. It was direct and to the point, and you just don’t like the answer, but, sure I’ll engage.

Everyone above you has done more to make me feel better about them whereas you have entered and thrown votes and suspicion on almost everyone in a way that I find distracting and not particularly helpful. I have you directly under falcon, who until this day period I was townreading, and above Scotty who says a lot of right things but I can’t get this little wary feeling out of my head about him. You aren’t in the pool with my main suspect, who is Lucy, and who I would like to resolve before I decide on who her last teammate.

More coming…
I usually scum read Fingers when ever I play with her just because our playstyles dont mix but I like this posting from Fingers, its coming across as very frustrated town trying to not just yeet me through the window. I will provisionally town read fingers today waiting on further information tomorrow. Her shielding of Roxy could be a ploy to go deep for defending town but literally no one else is trying to get me off them so its probably fine to town read her off it. Unless she has been doing it all game so she is already locked into that play. (A wolf who has been hard town reading someone needs to continue to hard town ready them and call anyone on them scum is what I am saying could be the case as I havent read the full game.) But yeah. Fingers I am feeling better about now that I have poked her
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie
Golden/SVS
Rondo
Scotty/Dennis
Falcon
Neon
Finger
Lucy

- Double plus un yeet -
Seanzie
Golden/SVS (Super tinfoil on SVS and golden though, not important right now) [Also seriously Seanzie keeps waffling between if Golden is his buddy or not and its fucking with me but he probably is enjoying that for the fun of it so whatever]
Rondo
Finger
- Yeet -
Scotty/Dennis (Dennis is being shielded by Kate who is dead and calling him town, could be a locked in read) (Other people are shielding scotty in a general sense that I dont feel like people think he is scum and real time interactions are fine so whatever, I will figure him out later)
Neon (Should be higher but I really think she is in her wolf range at the moment but she says she isnt and I dont know her that well so I am going to let other people decide to keep her alive and plan on yeeting her late game)
- Double plus yeet -
Falcon - Really not good real time interactions and generally when I ISO'ed him didnt like
Lucy - 0 town markers that I expect. If I had seen even one I would have been happy to be open minded but she will try to come in in the last few hours of the day and try to town up to try and save herself and it might work, she might even be town. But yeah pretty certain on this (Could be confbiased but you know how it is)

[VOTE: Lucy ] aubergine

Just in case I am too busy tomorrow to land on where I actually want to be
but seriously waganomics

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

d52.PNG
d52.PNG (16.48 KiB) Viewed 452 times

Lets for a thought experiment also take a moment and say the people on Falcon AND Rondo are all town.

Golden / fingers / SVS / Scotty / Seanzie

who fits with Vivax/Meta

Everyone else on the wagon should be seeing a 2 in 4 of the others are wolves

===============================

Lets for a thought experiment also take a moment and say there is only one wolf on each wagon max

Dennis / Rondo

Golden / fingers / SVS / Scotty / Seanzie

Falcon / Neon

- Falcon and Neon should have a difference check on each other (I dont think I can pick between Neon / Falcon atm)

- I have a difference check on Dennis

- Golden and Seanzie should be looking at Fingers / SVS / Scotty (I think Scotty is the loser here from Fingers reaction)

So out of

Dennis / Falcon / Neon / Scotty - there should be 2 wolves

========================

which is more likely?
why would they avoid the Lucy wagon? Why would they be on the Lucy wagon?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Oh yeah, throw Roxy in there somewhere cause god damn it she is still non existent. With me and Dennis or Falcon and Neon also she can be in the yeet category but not the double plus yeet
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm becoming increasingly less confident in my Lucy town read and my SVS town read stimulants as I analyze more... so that's fun.

Okay I'm gonna try to word this again. And talk my way through it for myself to.

First point of conflict SVS v Lucy over the FamilyTM. Lucy pushes the FamilyTM for info that largely seems unrelated to the game. SVS finds this opportunistic. During ensuing discussion SVS thinks Lucy is being dismissive but I believe there's just a general misunderstanding based on new v old school play styles.

Townie motivation for Lucy when it comes to the push on the FamilyTM feels like a general attempt to go get information on how three FamilyTM interact with each other, their self meta on how they'd interact with each other in wolf v town worlds. Gaining understanding into personalities can help better sort and understand play. I do think different personalities play mafia differently and this insight has helped me understand things better. I also believe that at face value Lucy saying she feels she can catch a wolf or get 3 TRs from this is true and that she is correct in saying the Family better understands each other so their reads on one another are extremely valuable.

Wolfy motivation for Lucy during this could feel like an attempt to create dissent in the FamilyTM and to set up for potential pushes into the 3 later on using that however as I recall that never really happens and as a wolf this feels like a most dangerous game depending on the FamilyTM's alignments because in a world where all 3 are town and Jack doesn't sub out this could immediately back fire if they don't take the bait and turn into a cohesive town bloc and push back against the attempt to pull apart the family dynamics especially considering how defensive they've been about each other and how I know for fact that at least Jack and Kate rolled town

Lucy v the FamilyTM feels weird at a base level but overall I think I understand the idea behind it and in my analysis I feel that town motivation here feels substantially more likely than scum motivation.

Lucy v SVS generally feels to me like Lucy is trying to help SVS understand her perspective and what she's attempting to accomplish.

However SVS could be right and Lucy could be trying to discredit the narrative. But when I look at Lucy's responses it feels genuine it feels like Lucy is saying "yes you are correct I do not appear towny and solvy now but I will prove to you that you are wrong about me."

SVS here could be deliberately misrepresenting Lucy for a push setting an opportunity to move in on someone doing something that appears wolfy at a base level which is a common reason to push into town as wolf and kill them

However i think it's more likely that SVS just thinks it's wolfy and misunderstood what Lucy was saying.

There's also a post early on from Lucy where she's trying to set up a counter wagon and I believe she lists 3 names (rule of 3 lameow). Golden interject to say Bea should be taken out Benshina the first post they made was townie and Lucy immediately says that she wolf read that post. I don't think a wolf bothers creating conflict here over a non existent wagon that isn't currently being created.

With that said I personally do think it's more beneficial to scum than it is to town to push slankers and low posters early on. But this could be a simple difference in style.

I actually think Lucy's post #814 is blatantly town reading back. She is trying to get SVS to understand her mind and see her perspective and motivation while SVS keeps changing the meaning of her posts (at least in Lucy's mind but considering my recent interactions with SVS I've gotten similar feelings.) The frustration in this post reads blatantly town to me. Further this entire conversation it doesn't feel like Lucy is disregarding SVS' fears but rather trying to build a relationship so they can find each other despite a difference in understanding and perspectives. Okay this is Hella good vibes. Remembering why I had the early TR on Lucy.

Following this there's an exchange with Golden about Bea again Golden says the Bea post isn't AI and Lucy drops that push pretty quickly.

Lucy votes Wilgy says Sean is in town meta. This doesn't feel TMI because I do believe their was some doubt on Sean early by Lucy especially regarding Sean's approach to Sabi but the doubt wasn't a straight wolf or town read.

There's a good bit of solving in regards to Dennis' EoD1 that feels townie and feels like it lacks TMI.

"one thing I do have issue with is the fact all the votes are being placed on active players, while I believe that there are active mafia players, I don't believe it's any greater than one or two"

Considering the only flipped mafia was highly inactive this is... Intresting but also townie I think because this brings an unnecessary level of sus into at least part of her team unless she's trying to set up a bus. But she consistently votes Bea so ???

So early on Lucy had a light town read on Sabi based on Sean but Lucy voted Sabi in red back this vote was a self pres vote. This vote was one that bothered me since I thought Sabi was blatantly town so this feels better to me now.

"with scotty i get bad vibes from his treatment of me and i believe he’s powerwolfing, kate is just gut" as someone who's been on and off but mostly on Sus of Scotty I like this thought lol.

Lucy self vote could go either way but frankly I think it's town because Lucy has been feeling bad about their play in mafia and Akarui feeling burn out as they've said in this thread and I understand the frustration. However this could be AtE though I do not know what the VC looked like at this point.

Lucy's Falcon read mimics mine... good vibes lol

Lucy does repeatedly defend Mata despite wanting to exe low posters... that feels really bad...sigh.

My phone is dying fuck

Okay Lucy reads that I remember have been

Sabi town
Scotty wolf
Sean town
Neon town
Dennis town
Kate wolf
Kill inactives but defended Mata

So like...meh. She's been right a lot but she's been wrong a lot but the things she's been wrong on look bad in a vacuum. Vote History mostly looks bad but on read back it honestly looks less bad frankly.

Sabi vote was self pres
Soneji vote was a lower presence which she's wanted all game
Wilgy vote was wagonomics

Didn't vote yesterday when Mata went over frankly I think wolf Lucy busses that.

Another thing is me and Lucy were talking after the Sabi invitational and Lucy said that she wants to rand wolf again she hasn't in a long time and she's a good wolf and I truly believe all of that. Lucy is a strong player. I don't think she disappears like this as wolf... much the same as how I felt about Sabi.

The opening of this game is the activity I'd expect from Lucy wolf honestly like D1. I don't think Lucy wolf falls off a cliff though irl is often unexpected. And this read comes with a caveat to... if Lucy's team is inactive outside her like Mata was I could see frustration that her first Wolf rand in a while is with an inactive team.

But overall...I still think Lucy is town and SVS is town but both reads have gotten weaker.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That post was an unedited stream of thoughts so like... enjoy that lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That post also took me a literal hour to write and I should've put it in a spoiler. Oops.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:37 am That post also took me a literal hour to write and I should've put it in a spoiler. Oops.
ok, so lets say I town read you and Lucy, who do you want to murder today and if they flip town do I murder you in return for pulling a heavy defense on Lucy as a w/w team?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:40 am
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:37 am That post also took me a literal hour to write and I should've put it in a spoiler. Oops.
ok, so lets say I town read you and Lucy, who do you want to murder today and if they flip town do I murder you in return for pulling a heavy defense on Lucy as a w/w team?
I would want Scotty if I was king. If Scotty flips wolf I think it hard clears Lucy and I think Scotty looks wolfy.

Also logically speaking...yes. at least in that as wolf I'd feel heavily pressured to keep Lucy alive if we were wolf wolf.

And if we look at the Sabi invitational. I did hard defend my teammate lumi but I kept constant sus on Katze and largely ignored Brad and wisdom until I bussed Brad. So it's within my range to basically take any approach to my team

Alternatively in my wolf game here with Sabi and wilgy I bussed both of them lol. I would accept the pressure in this case because I know I'm town and I think I could help you see that regardless of if I'm off base with scotty and/or Lucy.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:40 am
I would want Scotty if I was king. If Scotty flips wolf I think it hard clears Lucy and I think Scotty looks wolfy.

Also logically speaking...yes. at least in that as wolf I'd feel heavily pressured to keep Lucy alive if we were wolf wolf.

And if we look at the Sabi invitational. I did hard defend my teammate lumi but I kept constant sus on Katze and largely ignored Brad and wisdom until I bussed Brad. So it's within my range to basically take any approach to my team

Alternatively in my wolf game here with Sabi and wilgy I bussed both of them lol. I would accept the pressure in this case because I know I'm town and I think I could help you see that regardless of if I'm off base with scotty and/or Lucy.
And then if we assume this is All correct who is Scottys best counter wagon as partner?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck if I know lol i don't think that far ahead Falcon is fine xD I only care about step 1

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:42 am

Seanzie
Golden/SVS
Rondo
Scotty/Dennis
Falcon
Neon
Finger
Lucy

- Double plus un yeet -
Seanzie
Golden/SVS (Super tinfoil on SVS and golden though, not important right now) [Also seriously Seanzie keeps waffling between if Golden is his buddy or not and its fucking with me but he probably is enjoying that for the fun of it so whatever]
Rondo
Finger
- Yeet -
Scotty/Dennis (Dennis is being shielded by Kate who is dead and calling him town, could be a locked in read) (Other people are shielding scotty in a general sense that I dont feel like people think he is scum and real time interactions are fine so whatever, I will figure him out later)
Neon (Should be higher but I really think she is in her wolf range at the moment but she says she isnt and I dont know her that well so I am going to let other people decide to keep her alive and plan on yeeting her late game)
- Double plus yeet -
Falcon - Really not good real time interactions and generally when I ISO'ed him didnt like
Lucy - 0 town markers that I expect. If I had seen even one I would have been happy to be open minded but she will try to come in in the last few hours of the day and try to town up to try and save herself and it might work, she might even be town. But yeah pretty certain on this (Could be confbiased but you know how it is)

[VOTE: Lucy ] aubergine

Just in case I am too busy tomorrow to land on where I actually want to be
but seriously waganomics

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Because I am left with Scotty/Dennis/Falcon if I remove you two and I don't know how teamed they could be
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:58 am Fuck if I know lol i don't think that far ahead Falcon is fine xD I only care about step 1
If you want me on board with step one I need a well considered step 2. I know how crafty you can be
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Frankly I don't like preflipping or team hunting. That's not my strength.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But Falcon would be my best guess

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Without like a deep search.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:00 am But Falcon would be my best guess
Was it Scotty or fingers saying he was out of range?

It could be you and scotty I like the sound of this saying it out loud

Perhaps its Scotty and svs? Or Scotty and Golden?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yeah I think its Scotty hard defending Falcon so in that event that lucy and falcon are town I could see a wolf neon defending lucy and voting Falcon and a wolf Scotty defending Falcon and voting lucy to set up a double angle at going late
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

If you want a deep search that will have to wait until I get home and charge my phone

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Im in bed atm running off memory and delirium so that's when I do my best work [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I actually really like neon/Scotty so much atm I am going to do a reread of d1 tomorrow with that in mind.

I think I have settled my worldview
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »