No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Gonna be really funny when people realize I'm playing lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by santygrass »

Michelle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:03 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:00 am santy making a wolfy post is towny
Maybe because he's hesitating to make a read on you?
'hesitating to make a read'

*Looks at vote*

Bruh
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:13 pm Gonna be really funny when people realize I'm playing lol
We sheepin ran tr on you tbh
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

santygrass wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:15 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:03 am
Maybe because he's hesitating to make a read on you?
'hesitating to make a read'

*Looks at vote*

Bruh
The vote doesn't have a back up in your reads, but if i am wrong link me where you scum read her, because my eyes didn't notice

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:21 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:16 am Porscha Town, Hally Town, Michelle Town
do you have any wolf reads?
Ricochet
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

santygrass wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:13 pm Gonna be really funny when people realize I'm playing lol
Probably smart tbh ran is good
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Voting them out was a big feelsbadman
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:16 am Porscha Town, Hally Town, Michelle Town
Ricochet
Why?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:52 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:17 pm
Probably smart tbh ran is good
Who do you think is wolf in this game Nanook?

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

I‘m looking for snakehead and the feudalist in disguise who enjoys slaughtering defiant peasants.

Maybe my vote is in the right place already ?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

@DeeZees @Neon @ilario @Vivax

get off ender if you’re a player

wolves could have thought he was FPSing and they knew the town deleter already used up their only shot so they didn’t have to kill a deleter claim immediately

he hasn’t been cc’d, just leave it for today
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 am In a gave with like over 30 players who are fake give or take cause I dunno the numbers and don't care.

Yeah you can just rvs for like 3 phases and dick around
To be entirely fair

Just because we chopped NPCs every day so far and literally everybody who has died overnight has been NPCs doesn’t mean that the previous days were worthless, it just means that to a large extent those NPC players did a better job of playing as and looking like townies or mafia than the actual townies and mafia, to the point where enough real players were fooled, on both sides of the alignment coin. But just because that’s what happened doesn’t mean that the rest of the game is invalidated because NPCs were the victims and 16/17 players are still alive.

Evidently the NPCs who got chopped did so because they looked scummy, but if those were players, then the outcome is still the same - Mafia knew those players weren’t mafia, so they either pushed, encouraged, or otherwise actively stayed clear of the wagons on those players because it’s protection for them. It was an NPC mischop, but a mischop is still a mischop and can be read in somewhat of a similar way

On the same token, the mafia team still has to either townhunt (which you can directly equate with PR hunting amongst villa ills townies in standard games), or NK threatening players irregardless of their being a player or NPC. So you can also read into night deaths because they were likely a strong townsiding NPC ITT and/or they were barking up the right tree and pushing on one or more mafia. Exactly as it would be in a normal game, except all the townspeople who actually matter are still here save one

So there’s plenty of info to be gained from looking at the game, it may be more difficult to parse, but not impossible. And taking the stance that there’s nothing of importance and you can just mess around doing nothing is misguided at best and downright scummy at worst
:omg:
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:22 pm @DeeZees @Neon @ilario @Vivax

wolves could have thought he was FPSing and they knew the town deleter already used up their only shot so they didn’t have to kill a deleter claim immediately

Neon is cc‘ing if I read it correctly but I have a hard time taking a lot at face value in general in this game.
More like a chaotic battlefield than a proper game of mafia but what do I know.
At least talcum powder is off the shelves nowadays.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

So the same things apply that would on a regular game:

1) look at the people on the wagons, and their CWs. Take special note as well of people who steer clear of the top wagons on multiple days and the context surrounding their thoughts of the mischopped NPCs in their ISO
2) look at the reads of the the night death NPCs to see who they were pushing. We’ve had some nights with multiple deaths so not everybody can be the NK, but you can still get a reasonable idea of maybe where there’s a common denominator person amongst their reads they a lot of the players who died were calling scummy
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Like, if you put in the effort, there’s plenty of info to be gleaned. Whether you choose to put in that effort is wholly upon you
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Nah i like it here
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vivax wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:33 pm

Neon is cc‘ing if I read it correctly but I have a hard time taking a lot at face value in general in this game.
I have repeatedly said I am not

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 pm Like, if you put in the effort, there’s plenty of info to be gleaned. Whether you choose to put in that effort is wholly upon you
I disagree. Kill me for it if you want see what I flip.

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Okay, just from today’s posts I think that Porscha looks townie, but I also see some dissention there. Can those who are scum leaning/reading Porscha explain why?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:45 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 pm Like, if you put in the effort, there’s plenty of info to be gleaned. Whether you choose to put in that effort is wholly upon you
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Well since you insist
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Vivax wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:33 pm

neon already said they aren’t claiming anything
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:45 pm Okay, just from today’s posts I think that Porscha looks townie, but I also see some dissention there. Can those who are scum leaning/reading Porscha explain why?
Who dafuq is scum reading Porscha lol Porscha is obv towning xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:45 pm
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Well since you insist
Dope.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Vivax doesn't give the same vibe as in the game 1.

What's your take about that @DrWilgy ?

☆Princess Abigail☆

*engage defensive mode*

I can't wait to die for bad reasons but get blamed for it

*disengage defensive mode*

ImageImage

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

A mac iso would be helpful cause sifting for the VC on phone is tough. Wanted to see if lucy is even still around because of the Dizzy kill + her ISO content.

Apologies, bitter mood today and other stuff.

Iawy seems more Iawy-like today I forgot he was in the game still lol.
Don‘t know if I want to switch to Neon and need to iso wilgz still.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vivax wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 pm A mac iso would be helpful cause sifting for the VC on phone is tough. Wanted to see if lucy is even still around because of the Dizzy kill + her ISO content.

Apologies, bitter mood today and other stuff.

Iawy seems more Iawy-like today I forgot he was in the game still lol.
Don‘t know if I want to switch to Neon and need to iso wilgz still.
You probably don't tbh.

Find the woof on my wagon instead.

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:52 pm
Ricochet
Why?
Lack of engagement, but when it's there it feels forced
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:25 ampen15
gr8 show
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

It hit me like a bolt from the blue... That my former thoughts were simple naiveté.

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sprityo wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:30 am damn does this mean i actually have to start playing now or can i wait a couple more days
jump on in the water's fine
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:53 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:45 pm Okay, just from today’s posts I think that Porscha looks townie, but I also see some dissention there. Can those who are scum leaning/reading Porscha explain why?
Who dafuq is scum reading Porscha lol Porscha is obv towning xD
I went back to look and this is the post I found:
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:26 am NOOOOOO ILARIO DON'T TOWNREAD PORSCHA!!! ILARIOOO NOOOOOOO
I don’t know if this was meant to be a joke, or if it’s a serious thought. I know Lily’s been getting a lot of heat today
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

santygrass wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:30 am *yawn*

I have to go work now I hate summer even tho it isnt yet but definetelt feels like.

Uhmmm I feel like I should have a read in the Lily/Neon/Porscha kinda show but I'm just unvibing with almos all of them and not thinking much about it but def wont cry if one of them gets yeeted. Porscha I think is towny tho.

Sk has skill issue too
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: santygrass] aubergine
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:13 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 am big ol' summary post for myself to keep track of things

Day 1 votecount with NPCs colored as uhhhhhhhhhh orange:

golden (8): EnderWiggin, Dyslexicon, Creature, RondoDimBuckle, DeeZees, lucy, Vivax, DrWilgy, G-Man
chelsea(7): Golden, Scotty, Guillotine, ilario, Neon, tutuu,~Prince J~
arogame (2): nutella, Sabiplz
c4e5g3d5 (2): Marmot, c4e5g3d5
sloonei (2): Ricochet, pyxxy
lilypetal (1): falcon45ca
guillotina (1): katze
jaggedjimmyjay (1): Jackofhearts2005
jackofhearts2005 (1): Schiavetto
scotty (1): Hally
guillotine (1): santygrass
manny (1): Manny
risiinq~ (1): Ranmilia
iaafr (1):Chelsea
michelle (1): TonyStarkPrime

unvote (3): iaafr, WindwardAway, arogame123

Not Voting (11): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lilypetal, SilverKeith, Inawordyes, Michelle, JaggedJimmyJay, risiinq-, sabie12, Fext, Porscha and Hollowkat

D1 - golden died, modkills sabie12 and Sabiplz

---
N1 - TonyStarkPrime died
---

D2 vote count, NPCs again are orange

santygrass (6): Guillotine, Vivax, pyxxy, EnderWiggin, DeeZees, Creature
hollowkatt (6): santygrass, Jackofhearts2005, Ranmilia, Dyslexicon, tutuu, DrWilgy
marmot (2): Marmot, sprityo
deezees (1): iaafr
enderwiggin (2): nutella, Neon
scotty (1): Lilypetal
guillotine (1): Seanzie
michelle (3): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, hollowkatt, Chelsea
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith
sloonei (1): Ricochet
nutella (1): Michelle

unvote (2): Hally, RondoDimBuckle

Not Voting (13): MacDougall, katze, c4e5g3d5, sloonei, JaggedJimmyJay, Lumi, G-Man, risiinq-, Porscha, Inawordyes, WindwardAway, Schiavetto, falcon45ca

D2 - Hollowkatt died
- Windward Away, PrinceJ, Arogame123, Fext and lucy all removed as NPC for not meeting post minimum

---
N2 - Tutuu died, Risiinq died
---

D3 - Marmot chooses sweet release

D3 vote counts orangeeeeeeeeeeeeee

drwilgy (6): nutella, EnderWiggin, Vivax, Jackofhearts2005, ilario, SilverKeith
ranmilia (4): iaafr, Porscha, Neon, Lilypetal
nutella (2): katze, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
vivax (3): santygrass, Ranmilia, DeeZees
neon (1): Seanzie
scotty (1): sloonei
dyslexicon (1): RondoDimBuckle
lilypetal (1): Hally
katze (1): G-Man
rondodimbuckle (1): Michelle
santygrass (1): pyxxy
sloonei (1): Ricochet

Not Voting (10): MacDougall, Lumi, c4e5g3d5, Inawordyes, Guillotine, Marmot, falcon45ca, JaggedJimmyJay, sprityo, Schiavetto

DrWigly aka wigly aka wiggles and ranmilia aka ran tied, ran died
modkills c4, guillo, chelsea and creature

The Purge:
JaggedJimmyJay, RondoDimBuckle, iaafr, Sloonei, Scotty, katze, G-Man

---
N3 - Dyslexicon died
---

So I think I can make a list of everyone alive? Spoiler because this is long enough as it is
drwilgy
EnderWiggin
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
Neon
nutella
Porscha
SilverKeith
Vivax
colouring the rest I found as NPCm adding infos

very useful thing, ty pyxxy
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:59 am DeZees
DrWilg
Ender
Falcon
Hally
Ilario
Inawy
Jack
Lily
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
Nutella
Porscha
Pyxyy
Ricochet
Santy
Seanzie
Schiavetto
Silverkeith
Sprityo
Vivax

this is the list i have
we should Iso inside this list from now on ig
Okay, L1 thoughts here as the resident “I literally haven’t been playing this game except to make the bare minimum up until now and I basically haven’t read anything before SoD today” person, but in looking at the all the EoD wagons so far, one constantly theme that I see is that Wilgy, DeeZees, Ender and Vivax are basically always on the top wagon or it’s CW:

D1, all four vote together on Golden
D2, Ender Vivax and DeeZees vote Santy, Wilgy votes HK
D3, Wilgy is top wagon, Ender and Vivax both on him, DeeZees on Vivax, Wilgy didn’t vote(?)

Ender and Vivax consistently vote together, DeeZees votes together with them until Wilgy is on the line, and Wilgy is always around the top wagons but doesn’t necessarily vote with the others besides the first day

What to actually make of this info, I’m not sure yet. But there is a clear pattern of buddying up, and I have no context of prior happenings and no ability to ISO rn, so I am fully aware that it may have a simple explanation that I just don’t have the knowledge of

Also, since Santy didn’t die D2 despite being tied at EoD with HK and both wagons having two confirmed NPCs, that means at least 1 if not more of pyxxy/Vivax/Ender/DeeZees is an NPC? Which means that there’s a 75% chance of my thoughts being blown entirely out of the water as-is, but hey I’m trying my best here with no info
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:53 am I think I agree with Santy, we can write off most obvious NPCs or NPC emulators until purge at this point. Looking at you Sprityo and Rico <3.

tr
Santy
Porscha
Michelle
Hally

Felt good about earlier but need to remember why in current
Lily
Neon
Ender

Feel off
pyxxy
Deezees

None of these are in any particular order.

With pyxxy it feels odd that we'd get a full analysis from the slot re vc vs npc mechanics, but no tandem towards a read was made.

Deezees, you an NPC? I think I've seen multiple lv1 takes from you at this point, and I don't know what to make of it. It immediately makes me think you are chunking shit at the wall to see what sticks, but without conclusions drawn it feels fluffy.
Good post.
ISO also looks good on a brief reread, lowkey an exhaustion read maybe.

Michelle top tier town I don‘t agree with, I lean rather scummy/null from yesterday’s glance but generally find her hard to read. Didn‘t see her being scum when I played
in anni either, deserves a good bit of paranoia.

I might vote rico after all though I‘d miss their style. Impossible for me to get a proper read on them and I‘d rather not pretend that I can.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:53 am Feel off
pyxxy
Deezees

With pyxxy it feels odd that we'd get a full analysis from the slot re vc vs npc mechanics, but no tandem towards a read was made.
wigly you played a whole game with me where I did this over and over XD I'm mech-tunneled til I die, can't read for shit

oh wait

you were scum in that game
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:36 pm DrWilgy - posts - Inspector Frank Butterman, Mafia Roleblocker
uh mr wigly sir....why are you badmouthing me again 🥺....and what big teeth you have 🥺
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pwease no doomer Neon :'(
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:26 pm
pyxxy
Deezees

wigly you played a whole game with me where I did this over and over XD I'm mech-tunneled til I die, can't read for shit

oh wait

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:36 pm DrWilgy - posts - Inspector Frank Butterman, Mafia Roleblocker
uh mr wigly sir....why are you badmouthing me again 🥺....and what big teeth you have 🥺
Considering the usage of malarkey it could be your big teethed meoth bf
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Dead thread is dead, hmmmmmmmm
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Vivax, pyxxy, where are your heads at atm?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I am caught up and satisfied with my vote on lily.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NPC
Hally
Ender????? I really dont know what to believe anymore
Lumi
Manny
SilverKeith

Town
Nutella
Michelle
Nanook
Porscha
Ilario
Neon?
Santy?
Jack?

No fucking clue / some wolf equity/some npc equity
DeeZees
DrWilgy
Falcon
Iawy
Pyxxy
Ricochet
Seanzie
Schiavetto
Sprityo
Vivax

Wolf
Lily

Thats still kinda a lot to sort but I'd like to flip lily today and go from there
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Hi Nutella :wave:

Can you go into more detail about Neon/Santy/Jack since you have them as question mark townies?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ok

Jack had some takes/pushes earlier on that I disagreed with but felt came from an uninformed cowboy-town jack pov rather than an agendaed wolf one but am not wholly confident

Santy I'm kind of going off the face value player claim, the eod2 stuff that looked like it spewed him town and tutuu's pov there, and that I feel he's been largely pro-town with his takes, also manny's meta read there but iirc that's been a bit shaky

Neon I had issues with obviously but I think her pov is more likely genuine and I think today has looked like there's essentially a difference check between her and lily and I think lily has been far far wolfier
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I should do more vca probably
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I guess I still kinda see wilgy as a wolf for potential vca reasons but I've vibed with his posts a lot more recently but I know he can be good at that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:26 pm
pyxxy
Deezees

oh wait

To be fair, I wasn't trying to read you that game.

I started your ISO, but keep getting interrupted by work stuff to draw a coherent conclusion.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, nice no u lol
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”