RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 6]

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:14 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:00 am
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 am D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

I want to note. I'm town. So Seanzie is pure.

Do me a favor please and do a thought exercise with me. In a world where I'm town what does this tell you?

How confident are we on Sean being town?
Seanzie is my yeet in lylo, Dennis is probably IC since Katez says so but Golden is IC so SVS is the only one left. But I feel like this is a cherry picked example, do you have another?

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis
I think I’d have those three exactly reversed.

For me SVS saying I was trying to guilt her for wolfreading Lucy when I asked lucy if she was neurodiverse, is an inordinately large hurdle to cross for me now that lucy has wolf flipped.

I think the only reason SVS says that is because I actually did make her feel bad. And I don’t think she feels bad if it’s her wolfmate.
I felt like a bully, and with my Capn Obvious bluntness issues, this has always been a problem for me. No one likes feeling like they’re a bad person.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:54 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:16 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:13 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 pm I’m really sorry to see Scotty go. He was a good doc, he saved some people I think.

As I said, after lecturing during the last day about friendship blinders, I’m going to doublecheck mine. The last EOD was weird.
Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?
The first sentence is like, exactly what Maf would say after finally getting some kills thru...

And why was the last EOD weird? I actually felt we were finally coming together on things, working thru the minutae so to speak.

And then add that to their reaction to Golden moving off lucy...which at first gave me some tingles on Golden, but then engaging with him I started to feel where he was coming from.

That post is pinging me right out the gate
I guess no one says “RIP” anymore? I said I was sorry to see him go because I’m sorry to see him go. He was a great doctor, he prevented two kills and I’d guess died because he finally made some small pushback against Goldens case, and protected someone else when he should have protected himself.

And it was weird because a baddie outed themselves, gave up her strategy and tried to get someone to talk about why they suspected her and asked who the cop was.

You don’t think that’s weird?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

I’m around. Trying to figure out where my head is at now. I don’t have any strong suspicions left, so trying to sort how I feel about everyone again
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Players left minus me: Dennis, falcon, golden, neon, rondo, rox, Sean, svs

Ok so I still feel strongly Roxy and Golden are town. I hear what some said about defending a teammate being with Neon’s wolf range, but to defend a teammate who seemingly gave up days ago? I hate bussing teammates and even I would have dropped defending lucy. I also think SVS is town for earlier thoughts/interactions with both confirmed mafia.

So that leaves Dennis, falcon, rondo, and Sean
I feel like falcon got a lot of attention the last day period and now that’s gone. Are people still suspicious there or is this like “wink wink I just decided I feel better about him wink wink wink wink” lol
Sean and rondo undecided because is it playstyle or mafia reasons for behaviour. I think both have done town things
Dennis - I think if I reread anyone this is where I most need to. I feel like a lot of the points for him is “well Kate said he is town and she knows her son” but kids can fool parents and he might just be playing the game well. As it’s his first game it doesn’t have the weight of her knowing how to read him well in a game just knowing him in real life. As someone who has played with family, they can quite easily fool you. I think I’d like to hear what @Roxy has to say about this as she is someone who has played a bunch with her child. Has his votes and actions been town minded or are we all just trusting Kate

I’ve spoken most about Dennis here, but that doesn’t mean he is my top suspect. I’m still unsure. Just working through these thoughts :)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also think Scotty did a good job with his role, but secretly I was hoping it was Rox. Just thought it would have been funny given the talk of inactives if one of those inactives was not posting a ton but secretly saving the town hahaha
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:26 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:51 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:37 pm Ok, I don’t think Seanzie is bad.

Key thoughts:

Lucy towncleared dennis before she went out. I tend to lean wifom on that post, Dennis is town and Lucy wanted us to tinfoil him on the other side.

Rondo has consistently said neon is in wolfrange and that’s probably my starting point for another look today.
I thought Lucy was bad early, I *knew* she was bad when she got pissy that Kate was dead posting. It was almost like, “Shut up, you, I killed you!”. I think she was telling the truth that she was trying to wedge Kate/Dennis. That’s a big chunk of why I suspected her before I backed off.

I think Neon is town. No baddie would have gone that balls to the walls to protect a teamie, imo. But she made it sound like aggro defense is more the norm now, so outside of my experience.
Yes she would, she has also admitted as much in this game. I have seen her do as much in KOTH.
What’s KOTH? Is it on this site?
Its the banner in my signature. Yes its on the site
Oh OK, thanks. I'll check it out. Because much as she seems to be suspecting me now, I am still having problems wrapping my mind around someone defending a teammate so overtly, but I'll give it a look as I read back today.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:57 am Players left minus me: Dennis, falcon, golden, neon, rondo, rox, Sean, svs

Ok so I still feel strongly Roxy and Golden are town. I hear what some said about defending a teammate being with Neon’s wolf range, but to defend a teammate who seemingly gave up days ago? I hate bussing teammates and even I would have dropped defending lucy. I also think SVS is town for earlier thoughts/interactions with both confirmed mafia.

So that leaves Dennis, falcon, rondo, and Sean
I feel like falcon got a lot of attention the last day period and now that’s gone. Are people still suspicious there or is this like “wink wink I just decided I feel better about him wink wink wink wink” lol
Sean and rondo undecided because is it playstyle or mafia reasons for behaviour. I think both have done town things
Dennis - I think if I reread anyone this is where I most need to. I feel like a lot of the points for him is “well Kate said he is town and she knows her son” but kids can fool parents and he might just be playing the game well. As it’s his first game it doesn’t have the weight of her knowing how to read him well in a game just knowing him in real life. As someone who has played with family, they can quite easily fool you. I think I’d like to hear what @Roxy has to say about this as she is someone who has played a bunch with her child. Has his votes and actions been town minded or are we all just trusting Kate

I’ve spoken most about Dennis here, but that doesn’t mean he is my top suspect. I’m still unsure. Just working through these thoughts :)
I like this post, yes I am still suspecting falcon but it isnt helpful to just pile on one of the auto yeets for today.

You can be town for now but this is only redeemable for one (1) day (and I might take it back
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:43 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:25 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:12 pm

Key thoughts:

Lucy towncleared dennis before she went out. I tend to lean wifom on that post, Dennis is town and Lucy wanted us to tinfoil him on the other side.

Rondo has consistently said neon is in wolfrange and that’s probably my starting point for another look today.
I thought Lucy was bad early, I *knew* she was bad when she got pissy that Kate was dead posting. It was almost like, “Shut up, you, I killed you!”. I think she was telling the truth that she was trying to wedge Kate/Dennis. That’s a big chunk of why I suspected her before I backed off.

I think Neon is town. No baddie would have gone that balls to the walls to protect a teamie, imo. But she made it sound like aggro defense is more the norm now, so outside of my experience.
I have consistently thought neon was town, that’s my gut read. I’m just wondering if someone like rondo has a better read.

Where are you at on Roxy and Rondo? (I’m thinking here of rondo as bea and reevaluating reads on friends.)
I’m going to reread them tomorrow as well as splints and you. Obvs with the role claim my town read on you stands, but I want to see interactions too, so I’ll pull in Mata too.
Ignoring lucy TMI'ing me town by asking how I found her you can just look at my entrance to the game and then almost instant turboing on Lucy to force her to do things to clear me
Yeah, I do recall some of that, asking other people for reads of oneself is not something I recall being done when i was more active. I also found how, after she outed herself, she tried to engage you. When I've seen people do that in the past, they were trying to make that person look *suspicious*, by in effect saying, "You took me down!" and shaking their fist at you, kinda over mustache twirling to give you faux cred, if you take my meaning. But in your case, I think she was actually being honest. I expected either you or I to be NK.

For instance, I spent a lot of time last day period reading her after kate died. The way she came in and said, "Dennis, give me a summary", and got annoyed that Kate was dead posting, I *KNEW* she was bad bad bad. I suspected it before but I knew it then. So when she basically said separating Dennis and Kate was her plan, I believed it.

Since you seem to know her game pretty well, what did you think of that whole thing?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:05 am
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:56 pm

Key thoughts:

I have consistently thought neon was town, that’s my gut read. I’m just wondering if someone like rondo has a better read.

Where are you at on Roxy and Rondo? (I’m thinking here of rondo as bea and reevaluating reads on friends.)
I’m going to reread them tomorrow as well as splints and you. Obvs with the role claim my town read on you stands, but I want to see interactions too, so I’ll pull in Mata too.
Ignoring lucy TMI'ing me town by asking how I found her you can just look at my entrance to the game and then almost instant turboing on Lucy to force her to do things to clear me
My perception is lucy would totally use a wolfclaim to townclear a teammate, or to wifom others into thinking she’s townclearing a teammate, so I call this NAI atm
Sure and I would even go for a play like that as well, but would I do that as well as be the main reason she goes over? People will be asking me why I am not dead in 2 days. In fact now that you have pointed this out I expect to make it to lylo now unless I die today
I don't really think you were the main reason she went over. It was the likeliest conclusion for most of the day and you spent time exploring other options for most of the day (nothing wrong with that, you just slotted in, but saying you were the main reason when 3-5 people came in D5 with Lucy as their top scumread does not reflect the truth). Lucy "TMI"ing you like that was weird. Why would she do that as wolf, and why did she single you out when others caught her earlier, with actual cases on her?

I agree, it should be treated as NAI/anti-spew and not read into. WIthout that in your favor, you are in the PoE. Not first in line, but in the PoE.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:19 am It’s really very early to say ‘I’m gonna die’
Eh... the threadwinds are definitely pointing in her direction. Things might change, but things NEED to change for her to not die at this point, IMO.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 am D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

I want to note. I'm town. So Seanzie is pure.

Do me a favor please and do a thought exercise with me. In a world where I'm town what does this tell you?

How confident are we on Sean being town?
I mean... I was a little confused by Golden's play earlier today, but I'm at least like 95% sure I was greenchecked. I was greenchecked so hard that I figured out Golden was the cop and started sheeping them so hard that they thought I was the doc. It created this whole thing.

If I wasn't greenchecked, then I'll be very confused as to how this whole game actually went.

Since this is not confirmable by Golden, I invite you to continue doing your thing with this line of inquiry, but just be warned... my responses might just be "I'm greenchecked" so... have fun.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Are you greenchecked though

The whole thing is a bit confusing to me
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:08 am Are you greenchecked though

The whole thing is a bit confusing to me
We will never know for sure. Golden cannot confirm or deny, but I did get the feeling I was.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Well okay, "never" is a long time... we will know after the game presumably if Golden or Gman tells us.

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:05 am
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:56 pm

My perception is lucy would totally use a wolfclaim to townclear a teammate, or to wifom others into thinking she’s townclearing a teammate, so I call this NAI atm
Sure and I would even go for a play like that as well, but would I do that as well as be the main reason she goes over? People will be asking me why I am not dead in 2 days. In fact now that you have pointed this out I expect to make it to lylo now unless I die today
I don't really think you were the main reason she went over. It was the likeliest conclusion for most of the day and you spent time exploring other options for most of the day (nothing wrong with that, you just slotted in, but saying you were the main reason when 3-5 people came in D5 with Lucy as their top scumread does not reflect the truth). Lucy "TMI"ing you like that was weird. Why would she do that as wolf, and why did she single you out when others caught her earlier, with actual cases on her?

I agree, it should be treated as NAI/anti-spew and not read into. WIthout that in your favor, you are in the PoE. Not first in line, but in the PoE.
Sure I am happy to go to win the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Well, now I'm bored. Someone do a backflip.

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:35 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 pm I’m really sorry to see Scotty go. He was a good doc, he saved some people I think.

As I said, after lecturing during the last day about friendship blinders, I’m going to doublecheck mine. The last EOD was weird.
Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?
The first sentence is like, exactly what Maf would say after finally getting some kills thru...

And why was the last EOD weird? I actually felt we were finally coming together on things, working thru the minutae so to speak.

And then add that to their reaction to Golden moving off lucy...which at first gave me some tingles on Golden, but then engaging with him I started to feel where he was coming from.

I guess no one says “RIP” anymore? I said I was sorry to see him go because I’m sorry to see him go. He was a great doctor, he prevented two kills and I’d guess died because he finally made some small pushback against Goldens case, and protected someone else when he should have protected himself.

And it was weird because a baddie outed themselves, gave up her strategy and tried to get someone to talk about why they suspected her and asked who the cop was.

I've seen Maf out themselves near EOD when their death seems certain, but it's not very often that's true.

Asking who the cop was in a sort of nonchalant way is not strange at all IMO, and probably her best bet to get some info for her team while doing the "good game, good game" handshake outro

I'm curious if you RIPd any of the other dead town this game
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:47 pm Dennis should definitely be back in the mix, as much as I lean ‘Lucy was wifoming us’. She called him the obvious NK target on night 2. TMI? Misdirection? Or genuinely trying to push a wolfmate into the clear?
My thoughts as well
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:05 am Scotty as a kill choice is intriguing. I don’t think everyone would have made it.

I figure that keeping me alive was probably a hope that I’d tunnel on Falcon, which is a good look for Falcon. I think of Falcon is bad the plan would be to kill me and argue the kill was wifom.
I mighta killed Sean if I were wolf actually
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:25 am Also, if SVS is wolf that means she called me out as trying to ‘shame her’ for sussing her own wolfmate, ie she was faking that guilt. That feels really unlikely to me, that emotion felt genuine and it’s hard to see why wolf SVS would be upset with me for pushing her away from a read on her own teammate instead of just taking the gift.

Also she had a run to suspect lucy but push Falcon because I was twinning Falcon/vivax yesterday and she passed that up.

And then got upset with me again for what she perceived as risking the outcome.

I don’t see it.
Wolves can play well, so I don't think the emotion is unfakeable...and in fact, it makes sense as she had tried hard all day to get lucy exed which would be excllent town cred..so, you coming in and possibly buggering that all up when she has you pocketed? Makes sense
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Eh... I just realized it's Rondo.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:03 am

Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?

I've seen Maf out themselves near EOD when their death seems certain, but it's not very often that's true.

Asking who the cop was in a sort of nonchalant way is not strange at all IMO, and probably her best bet to get some info for her team while doing the "good game, good game" handshake outro

Nope I haven’t. Not even Kate who is a super good friend. But Scotty was the first power role. He did a super good job and I thought he at least deserved a salute.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?

Not to defend or speak for SVS, but just so give a little background, that kind of post did used to be the norm after night result. It would even be considered suspicious if you didn’t say “RIP so and so” and mention something about them. I remember as a host I used to love to hide in my story post somewhere instructions on something to include in your RIP post (for example something nice about the player!) to test who was really reading the posts.

Not sure if she did it after other deaths, but for me, the wording there is something I would expect from someone of old times to post after the night.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Although it is to be noted mafia make those RIP posts too. Golden was like “noooooooo splints how can life be so cruel :( I will avenge you my friend” after he killed me in the anniversary game so

@Golden :fishslap:
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Exhibit 1: Rondo more than anyone else (aside from Scotty) tried to push me about me/Golden. He numerous times said things like I was shielding Golden (never happened) and pushed about if I had a doc clear on Golden. Rondo more than anyone else I think would figure out Scotty was doc.

Exhibit 2: Rondo had major TMI on Lucy and yet bent over backwards to find an alternative wagon and set up possible future miselims. You can say Rondo was just new in the game figuring out where to go, but it really doesn't look like it reading Rondo's D5 in hindsight. Rondo strongly pushed Lucy without any reconsideration, while also asking others to explore town!Lucy worlds, tie people to wolf!Lucy, and try to push LHF like Neon and Falcon over Lucy without ever flip-flopping on Lucy themselves.

Exhibit 3: Rondo is clearly pissed when we don't just clear him from "Lucy TMI" that was obviously not clear-worthy. This is very clearly just a bad wolf-play that they hoped would win the game.

Exhibit 4: Bea/Lucy/Mata makes a lot of sense with how the first few days of the game felt.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@RondoDimBuckle please give evidence I was shielding Golden.

You pushed that idea hard even though I did not ever actively suggest or confirm anything about Golden's theory. Thinking back on it, the only reason I can see for this is rolefishing.

Scotty ended up dead. Who do you think would have figured out that I wasn't doc?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Key thoughts:

I still have to reread Bea, but Rondo I think is incompatible with Lucy. Lucy’s discussion with him after she was outed doesn’t look like distancing to me, it looked real. But having seen some skilled distancing between you and Quin in Game 1, we know that can be faked by a skillful baddie and I would bet Rondos bad game and civ game are super similar. Chaos players usually are.

I did a quick skim of Roxy looking for our interactions, and found that they’ve all been pretty much OT. So imma do a full read there. Looking back it looks like my entire read of her is tone. And at this stage of the game I’d like more than tone.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:28 am

Key thoughts:

I still have to reread Bea, but Rondo I think is incompatible with Lucy. Lucy’s discussion with him after she was outed doesn’t look like distancing to me, it looked real. But having seen some skilled distancing between you and Quin in Game 1, we know that can be faked by a skillful baddie and I would bet Rondos bad game and civ game are super similar. Chaos players usually are.

I did a quick skim of Roxy looking for our interactions, and found that they’ve all been pretty much OT. So imma do a full read there. Looking back it looks like my entire read of her is tone. And at this stage of the game I’d like more than tone.
Rondo was nowhere near Lucy's biggest critic and actually seemed to try to save Lucy a few times - why would Lucy specifically ask Rondo about their case?

Also, just saying "how did you catch me" and rondo saying "I'll tell you in post" doesn't really do much for me.

Speaking of which @RondoDimBuckle please share the contests of that google doc.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:24 am Eh... I just realized it's Rondo.
He seems a bit perimeter-ish as of late, but what are you seeing?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:28 am

Key thoughts:

@Golden i just realized I replied to myself here instead of to you.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:08 pm
When you said that you'd've killed me, it clicked. Rondo was rolefishing me yesterday.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'll just sit here twiddlin' my thumbs until you all figure it out.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:21 am
Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:25 am Also, if SVS is wolf that means she called me out as trying to ‘shame her’ for sussing her own wolfmate, ie she was faking that guilt. That feels really unlikely to me, that emotion felt genuine and it’s hard to see why wolf SVS would be upset with me for pushing her away from a read on her own teammate instead of just taking the gift.

Also she had a run to suspect lucy but push Falcon because I was twinning Falcon/vivax yesterday and she passed that up.

And then got upset with me again for what she perceived as risking the outcome.

I don’t see it.
Wolves can play well, so I don't think the emotion is unfakeable...and in fact, it makes sense as she had tried hard all day to get lucy exed which would be excllent town cred..so, you coming in and possibly buggering that all up when she has you pocketed? Makes sense
The first part is the important part.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:35 am Although it is to be noted mafia make those RIP posts too. Golden was like “noooooooo splints how can life be so cruel :( I will avenge you my friend” after he killed me in the anniversary game so

@Golden :fishslap:
100% lol I did some really good avenging too :haha:

When I’m host I will be bringing back posts with instructions. I loved having everyone have to say ‘so say we all’ in BSG.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:34 pm I'll just sit here twiddlin' my thumbs until you all figure it out.
You’re like an 8-year old Mara Wilson.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If it’s Roxy, and she made a post reminding me to let other thread voices be heard more which was quite impactful yesterday in me feeling like I should be listening to SVS on Lucy, that would be ironic to me.

@fingersplints you haven’t played with Roxy in ages. And, she vouched for you very hard, early. before you started reciprocating. What do you think are the odds you could’ve wrong?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:08 pm
When you said that you'd've killed me, it clicked. Rondo was rolefishing me yesterday.
Hmmmm. I'll have to check that out and see what I see
falcon45ca

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:42 pm I am reading and catching up my granddaughter went home so it'll be easier for me now.
Hows the catch up coming along?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:48 am
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:46 am So let me ask you a question.

If I'm wolf and I've spent all day hard defending Lucy and being notably within my wolf range according to the two players who have played with me.

Why would we as a wolf team ever let Lucy come into thread and just admit to being a wolf there. I mean she's probably going over anyways ig but if she was gonna give up went would I waste my breath?
Because she didnt consult you, she felt demoralised after my entrace and ghosted thread then just coasted till she went over and admitted it in the final seconds and you posting ... because you are unahppy with that is very indicative of that but this is all angleshooty bullshit we shouldnt be engaging in because I have said I would turbo who ever you wanted as long as you provided a decent case as to why they are wolf and then turbo you the next day if you are wrong. I am giving you a winning dome but you arent taking it
Hmmmm...Rondo telling us what the scum plan was for sending the last Maf deep?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:32 am

Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?

Nope I haven’t. Not even Kate who is a super good friend. But Scotty was the first power role. He did a super good job and I thought he at least deserved a salute.
Scotty knows I love him, but Imma save my Atta Boy til after Town wins
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:34 pm @lucy last chance to show up and convince me?

shhh dont tell her that because she has avoided the whole day cycle a 11th hour attempt is not going to sway me. I just want her spew
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:18 pm [VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine

Seanzie, how about a Golden flash wagon?
Rondo def looking for any opportunity to give lucy an out
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Atta boy Scotty. Your wool really was the finest of the fine.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine

Seanzie and Falcon are raising some decent points. Dunno if I'd end the day here without more, call it a signal that I intend to dig in here too.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:47 am d52.PNG

Lets for a thought experiment also take a moment and say the people on Falcon AND Rondo are all town.

Golden / fingers / SVS / Scotty / Seanzie

who fits with Vivax/Meta

Everyone else on the wagon should be seeing a 2 in 4 of the others are wolves

===============================

Lets for a thought experiment also take a moment and say there is only one wolf on each wagon max

Dennis / Rondo

Golden / fingers / SVS / Scotty / Seanzie

Falcon / Neon

- Falcon and Neon should have a difference check on each other (I dont think I can pick between Neon / Falcon atm)

- I have a difference check on Dennis

- Golden and Seanzie should be looking at Fingers / SVS / Scotty (I think Scotty is the loser here from Fingers reaction)

So out of

Dennis / Falcon / Neon / Scotty - there should be 2 wolves

========================

which is more likely?
why would they avoid the Lucy wagon? Why would they be on the Lucy wagon?
Now that we have Lucy's red flip, this is a lot more interesting if you assume Rondo is Maf
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:08 pm [VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine

Seanzie and Falcon are raising some decent points. Dunno if I'd end the day here without more, call it a signal that I intend to dig in here too.
Roxy needs more pressure IMO
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:42 pm

Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?

If I die, I give you permission to RIP me cause I like feeling valued :cloud9:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:42 pm

How?

If I die, I give you permission to RIP me cause I like feeling valued :cloud9:
Well, since you've asked so nicely, I'd be happy to oblige.

But unless you're Maf, I'd rather we bring this game home with you alive.

Who are your top 3 suspects currently?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:13 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:08 pm [VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine

Roxy needs more pressure IMO
I don’t think Roxy responds to pressure, as such. One challenge we have with Roxy is that the days where she’s been least verbose are the ones where wolves died. There’s not a lot there to analyse.

I had been warded off Roxy by a lot of town support from people I have trust in, but I was pinged only day one by the way Roxy expressed her attempts to catch up. I’m not necessarily convinced town Roxy would put such a fine point on it. But I really want fingersplints and SVSs take on that.

Return to “Previous Heists”