RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 221

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 6]

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:42 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:03 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:54 am

The first sentence is like, exactly what Maf would say after finally getting some kills thru...

And why was the last EOD weird? I actually felt we were finally coming together on things, working thru the minutae so to speak.

And then add that to their reaction to Golden moving off lucy...which at first gave me some tingles on Golden, but then engaging with him I started to feel where he was coming from.

That post is pinging me right out the gate
I guess no one says “RIP” anymore? I said I was sorry to see him go because I’m sorry to see him go. He was a great doctor, he prevented two kills and I’d guess died because he finally made some small pushback against Goldens case, and protected someone else when he should have protected himself.

And it was weird because a baddie outed themselves, gave up her strategy and tried to get someone to talk about why they suspected her and asked who the cop was.

You don’t think that’s weird?
I've seen Maf out themselves near EOD when their death seems certain, but it's not very often that's true.

Asking who the cop was in a sort of nonchalant way is not strange at all IMO, and probably her best bet to get some info for her team while doing the "good game, good game" handshake outro

I'm curious if you RIPd any of the other dead town this game
Nope I haven’t. Not even Kate who is a super good friend. But Scotty was the first power role. He did a super good job and I thought he at least deserved a salute.
Scotty knows I love him, but Imma save my Atta Boy til after Town wins
If I die, I give you permission to RIP me cause I like feeling valued :cloud9:
Well, since you've asked so nicely, I'd be happy to oblige.

But unless you're Maf, I'd rather we bring this game home with you alive.

Who are your top 3 suspects currently?
I know this isn’t directed at me, but I’m gonna answer it as well in a bit (I’ll let svs go first)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Rondo, Roxy & fingers all need more pressure to solve or be solved IMO
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Btw, although I can’t speak about or confirm or deny any peeks etc, I still do encourage analysis of my posts rather than vibes in this regard :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:24 pm Rondo, Roxy & fingers all need more pressure to solve or be solved IMO
It’s really hard to see mata/vivax as compatible with splints
It’s really hard to see Lucy as compatible with splints

Seeing both of them collectively as compatible with splints would shock my socks right off my feet.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:26 pm Btw, although I can’t speak about or confirm or deny any peeks etc, I still do encourage analysis of my posts rather than vibes in this regard :p
I do think I’ve been cautious not to infodump so there’ll be different interpretations available, but I think there will be interpretations that make more or less sense.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:13 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:08 pm [VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine

Seanzie and Falcon are raising some decent points. Dunno if I'd end the day here without more, call it a signal that I intend to dig in here too.
Roxy needs more pressure IMO
I don’t think Roxy responds to pressure, as such. One challenge we have with Roxy is that the days where she’s been least verbose are the ones where wolves died. There’s not a lot there to analyse.

I had been warded off Roxy by a lot of town support from people I have trust in, but I was pinged only day one by the way Roxy expressed her attempts to catch up. I’m not necessarily convinced town Roxy would put such a fine point on it. But I really want fingersplints and SVSs take on that.
In my mind, that's a point against her. Both those RDs vivax and Lucy had heat early, so ditching those RDs makes it far easier to avoid spew
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:42 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:03 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:54 am

The first sentence is like, exactly what Maf would say after finally getting some kills thru...

And why was the last EOD weird? I actually felt we were finally coming together on things, working thru the minutae so to speak.

And then add that to their reaction to Golden moving off lucy...which at first gave me some tingles on Golden, but then engaging with him I started to feel where he was coming from.

That post is pinging me right out the gate
I guess no one says “RIP” anymore? I said I was sorry to see him go because I’m sorry to see him go. He was a great doctor, he prevented two kills and I’d guess died because he finally made some small pushback against Goldens case, and protected someone else when he should have protected himself.

And it was weird because a baddie outed themselves, gave up her strategy and tried to get someone to talk about why they suspected her and asked who the cop was.

You don’t think that’s weird?
I've seen Maf out themselves near EOD when their death seems certain, but it's not very often that's true.

Asking who the cop was in a sort of nonchalant way is not strange at all IMO, and probably her best bet to get some info for her team while doing the "good game, good game" handshake outro

I'm curious if you RIPd any of the other dead town this game
Nope I haven’t. Not even Kate who is a super good friend. But Scotty was the first power role. He did a super good job and I thought he at least deserved a salute.
Scotty knows I love him, but Imma save my Atta Boy til after Town wins
If I die, I give you permission to RIP me cause I like feeling valued :cloud9:
Well, since you've asked so nicely, I'd be happy to oblige.

But unless you're Maf, I'd rather we bring this game home with you alive.

Who are your top 3 suspects currently?
I don’t have 3, I haven’t finished rereading ISOs yet. I have 1 stronger and one/two based on other peoples reads not my own, I have to read more for elimination.

I have been clearing Roxy based on tone, and I’ve clearly signaled I think a measured Roxy is a civ Roxy. When I reread her today, I see no reason to clear her based on content. Pulling quotes on phone is a PITA so I won’t do it. But I can’t clear her from association with Mata/Vivax or Lucy. Her only interactions with me were mainly OT. Jolly and cheerful, just as I’ve repeatedly signaled I expect a civ Roxy to be.

And back to tone, she WAS super tolerant to Lucy who called her “Fucking Roxy”, which would be where I would think lashing out would be NAI, I was expecting it to happen, and it didnt, which is a thing that makes you go hmm.

Plus that last elim, she was going to catch up, posted OT and never really said anything more. She was in the thread at EOD as Woof Lucy was outing herself, and she never posted or voted. It must be stressful when your teammate is flaking out, while you’re trying to catch up. Certainly supposition on my part, but still. Another thing that makes you go hmm.

I’ve been townreading her all game, and it’s all on tone, so not so much anymore after the reread. If I had Toto vote now, that would be my cote, but I hope to hear from her.

Second and third, Rondo seems convinced Neon would aggressively defend a baddie teammate, so I want to read her in the game he referred me to before I continue to clear her. If not for that she would be townlock for me. So she’s back in the POE. I also reread Bea this AM, and when she posted it was big posts with lots of words and names, but not much opinion. I’ve heard it called player salad iirc? So I was clearing her on tone too. And I have no idea how to read Rondo. I was town clearing him based on his Lucy interactions, but I haven’t actually had a chance to read them yet. I’ve also thought he’s been trying super hard to solve with his scenarios. Which I thought looked more town than not. So also to PoE, but I’m nowhere near to a cote for either Neon or Rondo.

So Rox is a suspect, Neon and Rondo are in the PoE pending more reading.

Everyone else I have reason to think they’re town, and no real reason to think they’re not.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:21 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:42 pm I am reading and catching up my granddaughter went home so it'll be easier for me now.
Hows the catch up coming along?
you are about to find out. Just have one more page.....
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also what exactly is spew/anti spew?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:24 pm Rondo, Roxy & fingers all need more pressure to solve or be solved IMO
It’s really hard to see mata/vivax as compatible with splints
It’s really hard to see Lucy as compatible with splints

Seeing both of them collectively as compatible with splints would shock my socks right off my feet.
This ^^^
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I did read and catch up but by the time I got towards the end of my read it was almost lynch end then Lucy had outed herself and for me it was a broken lynch. WTAF would it have mattered. This new style of playing has ruined the game for me. First off infodumping gave me issues but I let it go since it was only one role (though I still do not ever see a point in infodumping). But then to actually out yourself BEFORE the day ends just soul crushed me a bit. I probs will never "get" the new style. My style is og. No infodumping, if you are a cop you made cases if you were a baddie you spewed chaos but not by outing yourself but by making a case(s) against others while going down in flames. 
/rant over for now   
I do however apologize to everyone for missing the vote. It was petty of me.
I do not like being told what to do in a game. Asking me to post or voting me for pressure just to make me post is like me asking high posters to keep it down to below 10 posts a day. When I post I have actually read everything even all the one line posts, the doming, the jokes etc. I do not skim. So when I give thoughts it is from everything I have read and my take on it. I have never been here this game in the thread with anyone to get a discussion. It sucks but it is also my life.  

People are talking about my votes - yeah sorry D 1 was unavoidable as there was a robbery and an injury that required surgerys at my job (I am the manager).
D 2 was a host punishment of no vote for my self vote D 1.
D 3 I voted Scotty. He was not playing how he did in the anni 1 game I read but I was loving his comeback and even noted in a post that I felt better about him, maybe.
D 4 I voted Vivax before end of day and before a couple of others iirc.
D 5 Is just a sorry bc this game has made me realize why I no longer play. I did have suspicions on Lucy in just about every post I made about everyone playing. 
If I had come into the thread in that state of mind I would have hurt someones feelings unnecessarily.  I have tried to stop doing that in these last couple of years bc I do not want my granddaughter to wonder why her YaYa is so high strung.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:21 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:42 pm I am reading and catching up my granddaughter went home so it'll be easier for me now.
Hows the catch up coming along?
you are about to find out. Just have one more page.....
Looking forward to seeing your suspicions.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I really want linki back :disappoint:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:57 pm Also what exactly is spew/anti spew?
Spew: Behaviour that tells people your wolfmates

Antispew: Talking less (particularly once you are caught) to prevent your teammates being revealed.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:36 pm

Seanzie and Falcon are raising some decent points. Dunno if I'd end the day here without more, call it a signal that I intend to dig in here too.
I don’t think Roxy responds to pressure, as such. One challenge we have with Roxy is that the days where she’s been least verbose are the ones where wolves died. There’s not a lot there to analyse.

I had been warded off Roxy by a lot of town support from people I have trust in, but I was pinged only day one by the way Roxy expressed her attempts to catch up. I’m not necessarily convinced town Roxy would put such a fine point on it. But I really want fingersplints and SVSs take on that.
In my mind, that's a point against her. Both those RDs vivax and Lucy had heat early, so ditching those RDs makes it far easier to avoid spew
There are RL reasons too, but it’s nice as a wolf when RL reasons provide cover for good strategy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have the same top three as SVS, but a less defined order.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:12 pm

There are RL reasons too, but it’s nice as a wolf when RL reasons provide cover for good strategy.
IIRC, lucy used RL reasons (finals week) to defend why they weren't active, no?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:57 am Players left minus me: Dennis, falcon, golden, neon, rondo, rox, Sean, svs

Ok so I still feel strongly Roxy and Golden are town. I hear what some said about defending a teammate being with Neon’s wolf range, but to defend a teammate who seemingly gave up days ago? I hate bussing teammates and even I would have dropped defending lucy. I also think SVS is town for earlier thoughts/interactions with both confirmed mafia.

So that leaves Dennis, falcon, rondo, and Sean
I feel like falcon got a lot of attention the last day period and now that’s gone. Are people still suspicious there or is this like “wink wink I just decided I feel better about him wink wink wink wink” lol
Sean and rondo undecided because is it playstyle or mafia reasons for behaviour. I think both have done town things
Dennis - I think if I reread anyone this is where I most need to. I feel like a lot of the points for him is “well Kate said he is town and she knows her son” but kids can fool parents and he might just be playing the game well. As it’s his first game it doesn’t have the weight of her knowing how to read him well in a game just knowing him in real life. As someone who has played with family, they can quite easily fool you. I think I’d like to hear what @Roxy has to say about this as she is someone who has played a bunch with her child. Has his votes and actions been town minded or are we all just trusting Kate

I’ve spoken most about Dennis here, but that doesn’t mean he is my top suspect. I’m still unsure. Just working through these thoughts :)
I'll be honest here I could never read Bass's game. He could however nail me every time. Maybe Kate is different then me our mafia styles are wildly different. Only she can answer this question tbh I felt she did in the game several times. But does that mean he is locktown? For me I have thought his game playstyle was excellent - like his mama - he gives thoughts, responds to questions and pushes. I have agreed with him a few times in this game. I still feel very townie vibes from him.

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:25 pm @Roxy if you vote with less than 20 minutes to go I will say you are outed
Wow dude, you have no room to talk bc of your less than stellar performance yesterday. If you would have your way we would have lynched whoever Neon made a "case" on that you deemed good enough and if we lynched a townie you would turbo her the next day - what the what? Unless you meant Neon makes a case strong enough to clear Lucy then another on a lynchable person then you would follow and push it through and if it was wrong you would turbo them (Neon) the next day. Again what the what? Either way you are sitting pretty on the sidelines waiting for Neon to do your bidding.
That whole scenario on my read through was so unusual and strange that it defies logic.
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:56 pm Snippity snip snip

I don’t have 3, I haven’t finished rereading ISOs yet. I have 1 stronger and one/two based on other peoples reads not my own, I have to read more for elimination.

I have been clearing Roxy based on tone, and I’ve clearly signaled I think a measured Roxy is a civ Roxy. When I reread her today, I see no reason to clear her based on content. Pulling quotes on phone is a PITA so I won’t do it. But I can’t clear her from association with Mata/Vivax or Lucy. Her only interactions with me were mainly OT. Jolly and cheerful, just as I’ve repeatedly signaled I expect a civ Roxy to be.

And back to tone, she WAS super tolerant to Lucy who called her “Fucking Roxy”, which would be where I would think lashing out would be NAI, I was expecting it to happen, and it didnt, which is a thing that makes you go hmm.

Plus that last elim, she was going to catch up, posted OT and never really said anything more. She was in the thread at EOD as Woof Lucy was outing herself, and she never posted or voted. It must be stressful when your teammate is flaking out, while you’re trying to catch up. Certainly supposition on my part, but still. Another thing that makes you go hmm.

I’ve been townreading her all game, and it’s all on tone, so not so much anymore after the reread. If I had Toto vote now, that would be my cote, but I hope to hear from her.

Second and third, Rondo seems convinced Neon would aggressively defend a baddie teammate, so I want to read her in the game he referred me to before I continue to clear her. If not for that she would be townlock for me. So she’s back in the POE. I also reread Bea this AM, and when she posted it was big posts with lots of words and names, but not much opinion. I’ve heard it called player salad iirc? So I was clearing her on tone too. And I have no idea how to read Rondo. I was town clearing him based on his Lucy interactions, but I haven’t actually had a chance to read them yet. I’ve also thought he’s been trying super hard to solve with his scenarios. Which I thought looked more town than not. So also to PoE, but I’m nowhere near to a cote for either Neon or Rondo.

So Rox is a suspect, Neon and Rondo are in the PoE pending more reading.

Everyone else I have reason to think they’re town, and no real reason to think they’re not.
You have not been around while I was in thread. Yeah I was here before she outed herself trying to make my post but then I seen it happen. *sighs* idk this game is just so different anymore - See my previous post no sense in rehashing of this game and it's mechanics or new style of play.
My tone is what it is. I have mellowed since Ariya was born I don't want to be the hateful, meanspirited YaYa I want to be the happy go lucky one she wants to be around.
Lucy is not a teammate of mine - no way I would have ever allowed her to out herself. Nor would she have ever posted "fucking Roxy". I have never had btsc with Mata. I do not really know Vivax beyond this game.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I did vote for Vivax. Are you even reading my posts? Falcon and Golden - read before you post. I posted all my votes in #4212 just a few posts up. I feel like someone is trying railroad me today and I do not like it.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

and ofc everyone who was posting in between my posts disappears.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:35 pm

I did vote for Vivax. Are you even reading my posts? Falcon and Golden - read before you post. I posted all my votes in #4212 just a few posts up. I feel like someone is trying railroad me today and I do not like it.
Wolves end up on teammate wagons who are going over all the time, that doesn't sway me.

Vivax went over D4, and while you were around a bit, you had like 2 big generalization posts and a lotta treading water type stuff IIRC.

Why do you feel you shouldn't be POE?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

D4 is interesting...does Vivax and his teammate Rondo both join on essentially vanity wagon Golden?

Lucy did not vote.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

whatever:

seanzie - seems you finally have decided to play the game seriously. While your jokes and one liners drove me crazy your posts now seem like you are really trying. I'll be honest the way I play is that I do not put people into slots, I just look for who is bad. So me ever trying to figure wtf Golden and you were up to was NEVER happening. I cannot wrap my brain around that style of play, though it does seem to work for others. I have felt you were town since your go around with SVS early game. When Golden came in and said what he did I just thought why are you doing this? It felt game breaking to me, though clearly I was wrong.

falcon - I have agreed with half of what you say most of the game though most of your posts seem to be following someone elses train of thought you picked up and ran with. Not that there is anything wrong with that if it is your style. I have been on the fence about you bc of it though.

rondo - I posted what I felt about you in my previous post. If you would respond to that it would be nice.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:45 pm snippity snip snip

Wolves end up on teammate wagons who are going over all the time, that doesn't sway me.

Vivax went over D4, and while you were around a bit, you had like 2 big generalization posts and a lotta treading water type stuff IIRC.

I don't know what poe is. Person of Enema's? Person of Energy? If you mean person of interest would it be POI? I gave firm views. If you think I have only made like two big general posts than you have not read my iso.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:00 pm

I don't know what poe is. Person of Enema's? Person of Energy? If you mean person of interest would it be POI? I gave firm views. If you think I have only made like two big general posts than you have not read my iso.
Process of elimination. Basically on the chopping block
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Also, I do appreciate the irony of your "firm view" approach, when you literally just said you've been on the fence about my slot
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Looking at D4 wagons...Golden has 2 votes, and if we assume Rondo is Maf, then both voting Maf are on the same wagon?

Lucy was already under pressure as well...I think the 3rd Maf goes for some town cred and is on Vivax's wagon tbh
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

neon - what was up with you yesterday? Your insistence on Lucy was quite strange but at least there was thread presence when you did as SVS questioned you over it. Instead of admitting your case was only enhancing hers you doubled down. Were you srsly considering rondo's proposal? I really want to believe my town feel for you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:05 pm

Also, I do appreciate the irony of your "firm view" approach, when you literally just said you've been on the fence about my slot
being on the fence is still a firm view. You may not agree with me but you voted Vivax last were you looking to save a partner?
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

D4 VIVAX - SCOTTY, FALCON, KATE, DENNIS, SVS, GOLDEN, SEAN, ROXY

D3 SONEJI - LUCY FALCON KATE GOLDEN SVS FINGER

D2 SABI - KATE SCOTTY LUCY VIVAX GOLDEN SVS SEAN

D1 WILGY - MARMOT LUCY SEAN DENNIS SVS GOLDEN
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@falcon45ca except the vote order is wrong.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

3 straight days of Maf ending on main lynch wagon, at least 1, and could be 2 more than once.

Unless the other Maf is exactly Rondo, they ended on the EOD wagons for D4 and D5
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:18 pm @falcon45ca except the vote order is wrong.
I don't care about the order, I just care about where they land.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

It was:
Vivax: Scotty, splints, Golden, Dennis, SVS, Kate, me, Seanzie then you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Vote order makes a huge difference in my playstyle.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also tbf I would have sabi had I been able to vote.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:20 pm Vote order makes a huge difference in my playstyle.
Yeah, there's times where it is paramount, and this could be that time? But given our wagon sizes, I think we can narrow em' down just based off who's actually there at EOD
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

*voted
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:22 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:20 pm Vote order makes a huge difference in my playstyle.
Yeah, there's times where it is paramount, and this could be that time? But given our wagon sizes, I think we can narrow em' down just based off who's actually there at EOD
it could be so just dismissing it is wrong. You play your way and I will play mine.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:17 pm D4 VIVAX - SCOTTY, FALCON, KATE, DENNIS, SVS, GOLDEN, SEAN, ROXY

D3 SONEJI - LUCY FALCON KATE GOLDEN SVS FINGER

D2 SABI - KATE SCOTTY LUCY VIVAX GOLDEN SVS SEAN

D1 WILGY - MARMOT LUCY SEAN DENNIS SVS GOLDEN
The more I look at this, the more it just screams Dennis/Roxy/Rondo for the last Maf
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

yeah I bet since they out of order.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

D2...do all 3 Maf go on Sabi? I don't think so, which make Golden (also no CC) SVS & Sean look good
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:24 pm yeah I bet since they out of order.
So solve based off vote order. I'm not telling you to not play your way, go ahead. In fact I encourage it, cuz' IMO you're still just treading water.

What's your firm view? Give me some solves plz
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@falcon45ca why do you have Golden as black? Like he is some sort of mystery?
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:27 pm @falcon45ca why do you have Golden as black? Like he is some sort of mystery?
Any player in black is alive and unknown (to me) alignment. Golden is not the only one in black, you'll note only the flipped and myself have colors
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Ah, looks like I screwed up the green fonts. Any shade of green are Town, regardless if they're special or vanilla
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

We only have one baddie left. I'd like to think G checked you since you were the opposing wagon yesterday. Though your cherry picking vote orders and posts leaves me with an icky feeling.
So that leaves the mess of Rondo and Neon. I posted about it a few posts ago. To them specifically. Waiting for a response. But your view could be helpful.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:29 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:27 pm @falcon45ca why do you have Golden as black? Like he is some sort of mystery?
Any player in black is alive and unknown (to me) alignment. Golden is not the only one in black, you'll note only the flipped and myself have colors
thanks for explaining your thought process.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:30 pm We only have one baddie left. I'd like to think G checked you since you were the opposing wagon yesterday. Though your cherry picking vote orders and posts leaves me with an icky feeling.
So that leaves the mess of Rondo and Neon. I posted about it a few posts ago. To them specifically. Waiting for a response. But your view could be helpful.
I am not cherry picking vote orders, they aren't in any order. I am totally ignoring vote order, that's the opposite of cherry picking. I only care where they land by EOD

Return to “Previous Heists”