No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DeeZees »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:35 am I don't think town is even close to the solve lol
lol no
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:28 pm It's ok Pyxxy, colour PJ in the next though ^^

Your VC is very useful, did you have time to analyze it?
Let me know if there are more NPC hardclaims that I missed, I don't think I'll color any town claims though just fyi

I think it's interesting Manny and Lumi both hardclaimed NPC pretty fast on D1 and have been consistent in their voting behavior since. I would also read them as NPCs personally.

By comparison, SilverKeith going D1 no vote, D2 DrWigly, D3 vote DrWigly, D4 no vote is interesting, purely because it's an NPC claim behaving differently on different days. I don't read SK as wolfy though.

From D2 final vote count:
santygrass (6): Guillotine, Vivax, pyxxy, EnderWiggin, DeeZees, Creature
hollowkatt (6): santygrass, Jackofhearts2005, Ranmilia, Dyslexicon, tutuu, DrWilgy

[with ~7 min to go in D2]
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:53 pm santygrass (6): nutella (171), Creature (121), DeeZees (44), pyxxy (14), Guillotine (192), Ranmilia (125)
hollowkatt (6): iaafr (236), Jackofhearts2005 (108), Hally (188), Dyslexicon (100), Vivax (42), DrWilgy (30)
[with ~1h15m to go in D2]
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:44 pm hollowkatt (5): iaafr (229), Jackofhearts2005 (108), Hally (173), Dyslexicon (100), Vivax (40)
santygrass (4): RondoDimBuckle (141), DeeZees (39), pyxxy (14), Guillotine (192)
This is before Dys announced in the thread that they were almost certainly town bc on both wagons.

I don't get the impression that there was an attempted save of santy, which I think makes santy look good.

Vivax/santy not paired bc of the way Vivax switched wagons at the end while having no ideas who was a player vs NPC bc D2

+plus
santygrass wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:53 pm I also think Scotty is rand V .

I hate the Npc shield in slots like Sloonei or Guillo.

Risinq , Dyslexicon and Lily felt towny.

Dezeees awful posting
this would be pretty blatant TMI for scum to post D2 imo?

I declare town!santygrass

(but if there was a save, then one of Jack or Wigly is scum, ez pz)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how does literally anyone including wolves know who are players unless scout found ppl lol
Dont get how you conclude with town santy off that post at all
They also added convo about who is npc and who isnt which was pretty pointless
Any wolf could say what santy said there without there being much TMI
Only tmi is who their friends are
So idk how you think that post would require tmi
And wolf santy wouldnt make the post cuz ????? It has tmi somehow???
I'm so confused
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Game just became better :cloud9:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:46 pm I think wolves dismissed the wagons and logic and just bought the deleter claim from Ender and tried to PR hunt fwiw
But like multiple ppl including ender and myself acknowledged yesterday that like... he had been fibbing about the role claim. Lol

So I dont know why they waited to kill him. He made the initial claim 2 days before he got NKd, too.

Doesnt make any sense to me lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I see Porscha is still obv towning. That's good.

Pyxxy feels like the textbook definition of IIoA to me. Like the analysis that does exist is off and few and far between.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:56 am Game just became better :cloud9:
Is it because I am here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:08 am I see Porscha is still obv towning. That's good.

Pyxxy feels like the textbook definition of IIoA to me. Like the analysis that does exist is off and few and far between.
What does iloa mean again
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:47 am Just saw that Neon is voting Nutella...

[VOTE: Neon ] aubergine

Sorry but nope I'm down to chain policy yeets at this point
I dont happen to recall you saying or doing anything when nook voted nutella yesterday
Whys that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lumi wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:53 pm There's literally nothing stopping NPCs from claiming power roles, we have no win-con.

I hard-claim town scout btw
n1 - seanzie - player
n2 - ender - npc
n3 - jack - player
n4 - pyxxy - player

Wolves suck, they can't find players and I found 3 :joy_cat:
I will pretend like I didnt see this
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Side note I feel sorta bad but I am literally incapable of town reading santy, literally ever
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Also require another slank cover tomorrow
Maybe can pop in on lunch at work
Hopefully play after day is done... goodnight gamers I must be up early
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:23 am Side note I feel sorta bad but I am literally incapable of town reading santy, literally ever
my main reason to townread santy is that i dont think he'd be fucking up the night kills this badly as scum, main reason to sr him would be him not finding lily town but bleh.
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

This brings us a full step closer. The bodies can be admitted to the academy. If only I could undo these wretched shackles...
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:09 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:56 am Game just became better :cloud9:
Is it because I am here
Yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:10 am
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:08 am I see Porscha is still obv towning. That's good.

What does iloa mean again
Information instead of analysis.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:16 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:47 am Just saw that Neon is voting Nutella...

I dont happen to recall you saying or doing anything when nook voted nutella yesterday
Whys that
Signal boosting this and adding that book nook is once again voting nutella.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:36 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:23 am Side note I feel sorta bad but I am literally incapable of town reading santy, literally ever
my main reason to townread santy is that i dont think he'd be fucking up the night kills this badly as scum, main reason to sr him would be him not finding lily town but bleh.
Both of these reasons feel...I dunno weak...

I don't know what to think of santy though so you're better off than me lol

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lumi wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:31 pm drwilgy: SilverKeith (9), nutella (84), Vivax (53), ilario (16), Jackofhearts2005 (18)
ranmilia: Porscha (47), Neon (32), Lilypetal (40)

So there were an equal number of living players on these two wagons.

If both Porscha and Neon are players then there are 2 NPCs among (SK, nutella, Vivax, illario, Jack)
Add in me and Manny and that's 4 of the 7 NPCs

If only one of Porscha/Neon is a player then there is one NPC among (Porscha / Neon)
And 3 NPCs among (SK, nutella, Vivax, illario, Jack)
And in me and Manny and that's 6 of the 7 NPCs

Which seems more likely, 3 NPCs or only 1 NPC on the following list:

Schiavetto
santygrass
Michelle
DeeZees
Hally
Seanzie
falcon45ca
Neon
DrWilgy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Inawordyes
pyxxy
Ricochet
sprityo

I think it's almost always 3 NPCs on there and Porscha + Neon are near confirmed as players.
@SilverKeith

Maybe you found it but i saw you asking for it

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think I trust the latest players claims as leaning villagers or town reads.
I know I suspected Zeus but I want to reread his Iso and see why because I forgot.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm looking for a little something, here in the castle. When I'm not hotfooting it from the troops, that is.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:50 pm Image
hot gif
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

yolooo
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

all i know is people are pushing neon but idk why, @Porscha do u have a neon read because i trust u to read neon better than others here, ill sheep ur neon read
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@Michelle i saw ur tag but errrr i dont have anything useful to add, i think i tr u for trying to solve me though
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

5 bby
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:43 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:50 pm Image
hot gif
Sailor Uranus is pretty adorable

ImageImage

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Vivax »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:48 am This brings us a full step closer. The bodies can be admitted to the academy. If only I could undo these wretched shackles...
We tryna summon the eye of cthulhu ?
For all I know it‘s already bouncing around the place.

Can only phonepost until I find a mouse replacement and a spare hand the Schwartz got a tad out of after one of my escapades with the marauding containment gang.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

This game has reached absolute zero temperature and is now a gooey, anelectric mass of shitposting, butthurtery and regret just like my remaining unfried and immortal brain cell.

The synchronization is complete.
We may be able to mold fresh morality from this clusterduck.

Take a gorgon‘s head and leave out to dry.
Place in a dank room with the finest of mushrooms until it‘s fully covered in blue and shrieking in terror.
Add a spoonful of Italian player. Let‘s say Zola. Or maybe Schia in a more game related example.
Call it gorgonzola and say you work there.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Whys that
Nook is consistent. Neon has been voting in a pro wolf manner consistently and gets defensive and didnt even try to reassess when called out on it.

Like their stance is kinda summed up in 'Okay my approach is not benefitial to town and I didnt give a f about it and kept going but thats not a good reason to push me' while still doing a vote like that just wants to make me kill them with fire tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

I think I am pretty obviously town here. Evene the eagon analysis from pyxxy points heavily to that so wtf Porscha
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:49 am Perfect bloody timing, actually. I got crab, cooked up fresh.
I got one too, then a weird armoured nerd started bashing my head in with a crowbar
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Please, take my grapes.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I'm not a fan of how Vivax is posting. I feel there a desire to survive without much game contribution and this is not what town needs.

Also i am putting the suspicion for Illario on hold for now.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ricochet wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:33 am Please, take my grapes.
Are they sweet or sour?

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:17 am

Whys that
Nook is consistent. Neon has been voting in a pro wolf manner consistently and gets defensive and didnt even try to reassess when called out on it.

Like their stance is kinda summed up in 'Okay my approach is not benefitial to town and I didnt give a f about it and kept going but thats not a good reason to push me' while still doing a vote like that just wants to make me kill them with fire tbh
I have literally not killed a single person or been on a wagon that has. So like no.

Also like im not gonna sit here and pretend i feel bad because I voted people I thought looked bad just because some of yall don't agree.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:19 am
I think I am pretty obviously town here. Evene the eagon analysis from pyxxy points heavily to that so wtf Porscha
Sus ngl

ImageImage

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Grapes? Alright, what‘s the worst that could happen anyway while playing a videogame?
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:40 am I'm not a fan of how Vivax is posting. I feel there a desire to survive without much game contribution and this is not what town needs.

Also i am putting the suspicion for Illario on hold for now.
I have clearly been the embodiment of desire to survive ever since I started playing months ago, am I not ?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Will except ran. But that wasn't the Maj wagon. And i forgot about that lolz

I voted Chelsea cause I thought it was more likely to flip wolf of the two wagons

I voted Ender d2 cause I thought he looked scummy

I voted Ran d3 cause I was following Porscha cause I didn't read a fucking thing cause I was busy and I thought what was being said made sense

I voted ender yesterday because I thought his claim was bs and I didn't trust him. It was bs. So like my reason was right lolz.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But d1 and yesterday are the only two things I've fully read this game because I could

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like yall acting like I'm here killing townies. I'm not lol.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Lumi wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:53 pm There's literally nothing stopping NPCs from claiming power roles, we have no win-con.

I hard-claim town scout btw
n1 - seanzie - player
n2 - ender - npc
n3 - jack - player
n4 - pyxxy - player

Wolves suck, they can't find players and I found 3 :joy_cat:
Funny, I've also hit players 3 out of 4 shots.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:53 am Like yall acting like I'm here killing townies. I'm not lol.
Maybe the wolves are just tryna tell us something with those kills.

If you follow the pattern, do we end up at neon gremlins
shantytown ?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

@falcon45ca you woofin'?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:48 am Will except ran. But that wasn't the Maj wagon. And i forgot about that lolz

I voted Chelsea cause I thought it was more likely to flip wolf of the two wagons

I voted Ran d3 cause I was following Porscha cause I didn't read a fucking thing cause I was busy and I thought what was being said made sense

I voted ender yesterday because I thought his claim was bs and I didn't trust him. It was bs. So like my reason was right lolz.
What's your opinion now about everyone?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Reading Zeus' Iso I enjoy the gimmick very much

@DeeZees you voted alot Santygrass, I found a post explaining his reads looked manufactured, do you remember any post?
After 2 days you said 'i was wrong on Santy' if i understand correctly it was for wagonomics
What do you think now?
Last post I've read #4708 - I think is worthy to check again Golden's wagon

Unrelated: What's your read for me? I'm just curious.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:21 am
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:48 am Will except ran. But that wasn't the Maj wagon. And i forgot about that lolz

I'm never boring Porscha or Lumi

Feel pretty good about DZ

Feel pretty bad about Santy and nutella but I'm not about to go make a case I'm not like convinced and scum hunting isn't what I'm good at. But there's been pings.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Voting not boring lol*

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:13 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:21 am

I'm never boring Porscha or Lumi

Feel pretty good about DZ

Feel pretty bad about Santy and nutella but I'm not about to go make a case I'm not like convinced and scum hunting isn't what I'm good at. But there's been pings.
hey i feel bad about those people too haha
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

even tho ive voted neither

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”