Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Porscha »

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:45 am all i know is people are pushing neon but idk why, @Porscha do u have a neon read because i trust u to read neon better than others here, ill sheep ur neon read
For the record I have been fooled by wolf neon twice, did end up finding her on 1 of those occasions, but it was late game, and died day 1 in the other. I am personally inclined to tr neon right now...mostly just because neon has not been any scummier than many of the players here and the indignation is pretty strong
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Lumi »

Manny wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:00 pm wtf Lumi you were supposed to be my NPC mason, treason!.
It's treason then

:joy_cat:
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:09 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:05 pm haha what if everyone is town lmao
Then we have to change the name of this game from Mafia to Townia
People pleasin'!
I am a man of the people, sayin' keep hope alive, cuz I've got fuel to burn and roads to drive
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:54 pm haha remember when santy was a major wagon haha unless?
If you are town and really think that Im mafia with how D2 went + the nks + Actually reading my posts then you deswrve to lose tbhtbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:19 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:23 am Side note I feel sorta bad but I am literally incapable of town reading santy, literally ever
I think I am pretty obviously town here. Evene the eagon analysis from pyxxy points heavily to that so wtf Porscha
I only recall wagon analysis pointing to people as players or NPCs. I dont think wagon analysis is able to point at town or wolf players, truthfully, so even if someone tried to make that analysis I'd just throw it out the window and ignore it

Sorry just dont think it's possible to get wolf or town reads from wagon analysis at this point in the game
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:32 pm RE: the discussion earlier about the mafia scout, this may just be a dumb thought in my ignorance (as I’m basically starting super late), but pretty much any time I’ve ever been part of a scumteam that had a cop, they pretty much always NK a top player and check a top player. There’s a bunch of people ITT who I know outside these walls to be really good players that I’m honestly surprised are still alive. So my general assumption is that they’re scouting top players. The fact that so many who I would expect to have died by now aren’t dead in favor of more questionable NK choices has a good chance of indicating that a good chunk of the people who are currently leading the town are NPCs, and the mafia team knows it and are steering clear (or are mafia themselves, but I’m not gonna delve down that tinfoil when I have literally no info on anything this game to even think I’m qualified to suggest it as an option)

Which is really sad and sucky if true because if the actual town players aren’t stepping up as much (hello, I’m the problem, it’s me), then we are going to be in a rough situation after the remaining NPCs get purged EoD7 if most of the top thread leaders go with them
I townread this post
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also I want to note that Dz hardclaimed npc when they were getting pressure and them now playerclaiming feels scummy in a vaccuum but I should actually reread stuff
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:17 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:16 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:47 am Just saw that Neon is voting Nutella...

[VOTE: Neon ] aubergine

Sorry but nope I'm down to chain policy yeets at this point
I dont happen to recall you saying or doing anything when nook voted nutella yesterday
Whys that
Nook is consistent. Neon has been voting in a pro wolf manner consistently and gets defensive and didnt even try to reassess when called out on it.

Like their stance is kinda summed up in 'Okay my approach is not benefitial to town and I didnt give a f about it and kept going but thats not a good reason to push me' while still doing a vote like that just wants to make me kill them with fire tbh
I'd like to play devil's advocate and say that neons behavior is also consistent based on your feelings as described. Lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

i townread iawy's posts today in general
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:21 pm So what here is the argument for me?

I've seen a few votes.
Wilgy here showing an unusual amount of concern for the sus on his slot.

It is not uncommon for Wilgy to get heat, as he is a tricky read, and usually he cares very little.
It was a good means for me to actually get involved. I was pretty uninvolved at the start of the game, so examining who was being truthful in their suspicion of me vs who was chasing the lhf helped me get my footing.

How about you? You seem not concerned about the sus on you. What do you think of my takes on your slot?
I think you're aware of my wolf v town meta, and that while elements of my game thus far have emulated my wolf game, the timing of your push is somewhat sus.

I am rarely concerned about sus on my slot. I am nonplussed by nature...no, wait that's not right.

I'm naughty by nature. I learned to be nonplussed
Timing of my push. Define that for me as that makes very little sense in terms of context.

Jack pushed on you and I specifically advised against it because of the timing. It was simple enough to see both a world where T Falcon was lost in NPC madness and W Falcon just didn't want to play.

Because of that (probably poor decision) we lost Lily.
Did you not, the same RD, go from "T falcon may be lost", to "Let's vote falcon"? That kind of timing.

In fact, it took you from 11AM to 4PM on Tuesday to come to that decision. As if that would be enough time for T falcon to arrive at the party
Aye, I did, but did I push you? No.

Even in the same quote, I'm agreeing with Hally that I thought Lily was a suboptimal yeet. You were the better choice of 3 shit decisions.

If anything, the only player I think I really pushed for yesterday was Pyxxy and no one seemed to want that for some reason.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:00 pm

Why did you start with me specifically?
I'm seeing things in your ISO that make me go Hmmmmmm
Aye, you'll hmmm, but you won't question it would you?
False. I can and I have
I don't recall you doing so. Care to refresh my memory of the previous questioning on my slot?
Well, it happened in my brain. I can show you the contents, but you have to sign a waiver
Trying to find you this game is proving to be frustrating.
Where is the nonchalant Town Wilgy of yore? And who hath replaced him with this angsty, solvey type of Wilgy? His tone doth not ring true
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:06 pm One thing I'm kind of surprised that hasn't been mentioned yet in terms of mafia scout play is that idk if it is actually a good idea to kill their early "player" hits. This is especially true if the scout is someone they don't expect to live long.

In late game, if they are in elo with some NPCs still alive, having a confirmed town alive allows them to be outed post-flip, as one example of the benefit.
There won't be an elo with NPCs still alive - you can't reach elo before day 7 and that's when the NPC purge is.

It could have theoretically been possible earlier if mafia were on top of night kills and town kept MLing other town.

But we're past that point
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:01 pm i townread iawy's posts today in general
same
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

pyxxy is solidly in can die tier
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:00 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:19 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:23 am Side note I feel sorta bad but I am literally incapable of town reading santy, literally ever
I think I am pretty obviously town here. Evene the eagon analysis from pyxxy points heavily to that so wtf Porscha
I only recall wagon analysis pointing to people as players or NPCs. I dont think wagon analysis is able to point at town or wolf players, truthfully, so even if someone tried to make that analysis I'd just throw it out the window and ignore it

Sorry just dont think it's possible to get wolf or town reads from wagon analysis at this point in the game
When there are 294738 slots in a game, a team of 4 wolves dont let a team end up potentially dying D2 on a tie. Same read applied to Chelsea, and applies to Wilg fwiw
falcon45ca

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:21 pm So what here is the argument for me?

I've seen a few votes.
Wilgy here showing an unusual amount of concern for the sus on his slot.

It is not uncommon for Wilgy to get heat, as he is a tricky read, and usually he cares very little.
It was a good means for me to actually get involved. I was pretty uninvolved at the start of the game, so examining who was being truthful in their suspicion of me vs who was chasing the lhf helped me get my footing.

How about you? You seem not concerned about the sus on you. What do you think of my takes on your slot?
I think you're aware of my wolf v town meta, and that while elements of my game thus far have emulated my wolf game, the timing of your push is somewhat sus.

I am rarely concerned about sus on my slot. I am nonplussed by nature...no, wait that's not right.

I'm naughty by nature. I learned to be nonplussed
Timing of my push. Define that for me as that makes very little sense in terms of context.

Jack pushed on you and I specifically advised against it because of the timing. It was simple enough to see both a world where T Falcon was lost in NPC madness and W Falcon just didn't want to play.

Because of that (probably poor decision) we lost Lily.
Did you not, the same RD, go from "T falcon may be lost", to "Let's vote falcon"? That kind of timing.

In fact, it took you from 11AM to 4PM on Tuesday to come to that decision. As if that would be enough time for T falcon to arrive at the party
Aye, I did, but did I push you? No.

Even in the same quote, I'm agreeing with Hally that I thought Lily was a suboptimal yeet. You were the better choice of 3 shit decisions.

If anything, the only player I think I really pushed for yesterday was Pyxxy and no one seemed to want that for some reason.
I'm not sure how you can see "let's vote falcon" and in fact voting falcon as NOT pushing my slot?
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Day 5 Vote Count
SoD: #5825 EoD: #0

Not Voting (6): MacDougall (2), sprityo (1), pyxxy (18), SilverKeith (1), DeeZees (8), Porscha (12)
schiavetto (4): DrWilgy (16), Vivax (6), Michelle (15), Inawordyes (11)
nutella (2): Neon (44), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (5)
neon (2): Seanzie (28), santygrass (19)
falcon45ca (2): Lumi (25), nutella (21)
falcon (1): Hally (12)
manny (1): Manny (12)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
drwilgy (1): ilario (10)
wilgy (1): falcon45ca (21)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

wilgy/falcon feels t/w but that may be mostly confbias at this point
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:48 am Will except ran. But that wasn't the Maj wagon. And i forgot about that lolz

I voted Chelsea cause I thought it was more likely to flip wolf of the two wagons

I voted Ender d2 cause I thought he looked scummy

I voted Ran d3 cause I was following Porscha cause I didn't read a fucking thing cause I was busy and I thought what was being said made sense

I voted ender yesterday because I thought his claim was bs and I didn't trust him. It was bs. So like my reason was right lolz.
I had this thought previously but didnt mention it. My thought is that if neon is wolf and voted ender based on bs claim, wolves would have known better than to nk him. I think its towny at this moment in time
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hally while youre here fix your vote uwu
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

falcon you too i guess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

@Neon

I don't think nutella is the right wagon today

idk idk idk
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I see my good friend falcon who will definitely invite me to his next concert has decided to start existing

A shame really, cuz I dont have time to keep catching up. Back to work. I'll catch up before eod
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

schia wagon is such a throwaway day

"not enough info, let's sleep"

Like schia is the priority day 8 turbo, people.
Not today
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:01 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:17 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:16 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:47 am Just saw that Neon is voting Nutella...

[VOTE: Neon ] aubergine

Sorry but nope I'm down to chain policy yeets at this point
I dont happen to recall you saying or doing anything when nook voted nutella yesterday
Whys that
Nook is consistent. Neon has been voting in a pro wolf manner consistently and gets defensive and didnt even try to reassess when called out on it.

Like their stance is kinda summed up in 'Okay my approach is not benefitial to town and I didnt give a f about it and kept going but thats not a good reason to push me' while still doing a vote like that just wants to make me kill them with fire tbh
I'd like to play devil's advocate and say that neons behavior is also consistent based on your feelings as described. Lol

Its consistent but I wont townread at all the lack of reassesment or willingness to read something / gain more info in where a read could be wrong and just keep doing prowolfy votes tbh
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

[VOTE: drwilgy ] aubergine

Maybe?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:03 pm wilgy/falcon feels t/w but that may be mostly confbias at this point
I think Wilg is almost always~ town tbf. Regardless of falcon alignment here
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:03 pm wilgy/falcon feels t/w but that may be mostly confbias at this point
wilgy has generally felt good to me since getting heat

not a meta read fwiw
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:03 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:48 am Will except ran. But that wasn't the Maj wagon. And i forgot about that lolz

I voted Chelsea cause I thought it was more likely to flip wolf of the two wagons

I voted Ran d3 cause I was following Porscha cause I didn't read a fucking thing cause I was busy and I thought what was being said made sense

I voted ender yesterday because I thought his claim was bs and I didn't trust him. It was bs. So like my reason was right lolz.
I had this thought previously but didnt mention it. My thought is that if neon is wolf and voted ender based on bs claim, wolves would have known better than to nk him. I think its towny at this moment in time
I think its likely that wolves wanted a possible PR dead. I should read Neon reasons to vote Ender but I think that someone like Deezes that highlited that Ender could be NOC fakeclaiming before their death is clearing and someone that only pushed them not so much
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:03 pm

i had this thought too yeah

though i do wonder if wolves thought they could wagon him and pressure him into revealing his hand one way or another
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: ilario] aubergine

Maybe
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I need to sort my thoughts a little but rn I feel like wanting to kill half the pl so thats hard
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

generally i’m kinda doubting neon being a wolf because idk if a wolf would actually play this way

no idea what neon’s wolf range is like though
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:04 pm hally while youre here fix your vote uwu
[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tbh i feel like i’m getting trolled by like half the people in this game and i don’t feel like putting in the effort to figure out which of them are actually wolves
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i forgot about ilario lol maybe hes just npc? idk how much he has posted last couple days

iirc two of him/jack/vivax are players though so hmm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Day 5 Vote Count
SoD: #5825 EoD: #0

Not Voting (6): MacDougall (2), sprityo (1), pyxxy (18), SilverKeith (1), DeeZees (8), Porscha (14)
schiavetto (4): DrWilgy (16), Vivax (6), Michelle (15), Inawordyes (11)
falcon45ca (2): nutella (25), Hally (17)
nutella (2): Neon (44), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (5)
drwilgy (2): ilario (10), Lumi (29)
manny (1): Manny (12)
ilario (1): santygrass (24)
neon (1): Seanzie (28)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
wilgy (1): falcon45ca (21)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

It's true, I am town
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:04 pm falcon you too i guess
Hey, what's up?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

your vote isnt counting
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:02 pm pyxxy is solidly in can die tier
damn guess everybody hates NPCs being orange

feel free to suggest a different color 🙄
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hally wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:14 pm generally i’m kinda doubting neon being a wolf because idk if a wolf would actually play this way

no idea what neon’s wolf range is like though
What's the case against Neon?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:04 pm I see my good friend falcon who will definitely invite me to his next concert has decided to start existing

A shame really, cuz I dont have time to keep catching up. Back to work. I'll catch up before eod
Porscha, come to Saskatoon, I'll get ya a backstage pass to all the hottest venues and gigs
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Some of y'all got like 5% of my ENTIRE POST TOTAL ON SYNDICATE in just this one game, and I have no idea how you've done it
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

lolwolves

Nutella being wrong isn't necessarily scum indicative but yaknow.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:16 pm Some of y'all got like 5% of my ENTIRE POST TOTAL ON SYNDICATE in just this one game, and I have no idea how you've done it
by being town :smoky:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:46 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Wilgy is town if he's in the game to begin with. I'd bet my wincon on it.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

:popcorn:

I agree with Lumi that Schia is a godawful yeet, if it was up to me id yeet Falcon or Neon.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:30 pm Anyone whos actually a player should have at least been paying attention so
That's what you think :grin:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”