No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:05 pm lolwolves

Nutella being wrong isn't necessarily scum indicative but yaknow.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Is this a wolfy pop-in?

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:55 am

Is this a wolfy pop-in?

what makes that pop in wolfy compared to anyone else’s? idgi
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:57 am

Is this a wolfy pop-in?

😎
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Tell me more about Nut in this game

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:29 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:46 pm Wilgy, you got majorly pushed as a wagon, survived an ensuing tie because NPCs, and then it seems like most of the sus on you has disappeared since to where you still have dissenters but nobody is really pushing to vote you out

Do you think your wagon that day was scum-led or at least scum-motivated?
No one expressed any REAL read on me though. I was mostly AFK and Ran kept shouting VCA VCA without actually defining why that made sense. I still have half the mind to think that Ran was just a wolfsiding npc and that's where most of the momentum came from.
Knowing and seeing some of how you’ve been scumread on the days since that wagon, I find the bolded hard to believe just because a top wagon doesn’t just form out of nothing with no basis. There has to be a read there, otherwise the wagon stagnates and disappears, and yours clearly didn’t

Why even did Ran become the CW that day? That still doesn’t make sense to me who they got pushed so hard there (and died because of it)
:omg:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:45 pm

I'm seeing things in your ISO that make me go Hmmmmmm
Aye, you'll hmmm, but you won't question it would you?
False. I can and I have
I don't recall you doing so. Care to refresh my memory of the previous questioning on my slot?
Well, it happened in my brain. I can show you the contents, but you have to sign a waiver
Trying to find you this game is proving to be frustrating.
Where is the nonchalant Town Wilgy of yore? And who hath replaced him with this angsty, solvey type of Wilgy? His tone doth not ring true
Nonchalant Wilgy died several years ago.

Grumpy Wilgy ate him and has slowly been turning into Shrek.

I tried resurrecting Nonchalant Wilgy for Anniversary G1 and he died for Grumpy Wilgy like halfway through.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:37 am
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:46 pm Wilgy, you got majorly pushed as a wagon, survived an ensuing tie because NPCs, and then it seems like most of the sus on you has disappeared since to where you still have dissenters but nobody is really pushing to vote you out

No one expressed any REAL read on me though. I was mostly AFK and Ran kept shouting VCA VCA without actually defining why that made sense. I still have half the mind to think that Ran was just a wolfsiding npc and that's where most of the momentum came from.
Knowing and seeing some of how you’ve been scumread on the days since that wagon, I find the bolded hard to believe just because a top wagon doesn’t just form out of nothing with no basis. There has to be a read there, otherwise the wagon stagnates and disappears, and yours clearly didn’t

Why even did Ran become the CW that day? That still doesn’t make sense to me who they got pushed so hard there (and died because of it)
Because players who were reading even noticed that Ran's push was wolfy as hell. Also not like a majority of the voters had any stakes in the game, most were npcs.

The only one I still have slight questioning for is Nutella (who I also don't think explained the vote outside of wagonomics), but I still think that it's a t slot, or at least pro t.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:03 pm wilgy/falcon feels t/w but that may be mostly confbias at this point
Leaning on T/T.

Falcon's responses/not responses that were provided earlier got me annoyed tbh. Only after, realized it's because from Falcon I can read it as town. W falcon would just avoid responding altogether.

I also think if anyone who wasn't Falcon responded to my inquiry like Falcon did, I'd just be screaming "wolf wolf".
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:05 pm schia wagon is such a throwaway day

"not enough info, let's sleep"

Like schia is the priority day 8 turbo, people.
Not today
Ok, but we have like 4-5 people 'Playing' and just staying barely active.

How many NPC-Likes can we afford to have at the end of day 8? Like what do you do in the scenario where Deezees, Manny, Sprit, Vivax and Schia are all still around post purge? Spend Day 9/10/11/12 just trimming players that only half played during npc phase?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And like, if someone can do the math and let me know how many cycles we have that'd be great.

As it stands I think post purge assuming we don't hit another town we have 3 cycles? 4 if we manage to hit two wolves by then? 2 if we lose 3 town?
Image Image Image
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:06 pm @ilario

Start playing. I'm checking you tonight, and if you come up as a player and you didn't actually engage with the game today, I'm probably going to tunnel you tomorrow
thats hawt

arent u probs dying tn?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:13 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

Maybe
didnt u npc read me? why are u voting me then?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

!votecount
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:48 pm
Manny wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:36 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:23 am Side note I feel sorta bad but I am literally incapable of town reading santy, literally ever
my main reason to townread santy is that i dont think he'd be fucking up the night kills this badly as scum, main reason to sr him would be him not finding lily town but bleh.
Ok but I dont really have a reason to think anybody playing would "fuck up" the NK's the way they have, so how am I supposed to exclude anybody based on that reason?
Inb4 the NKs are Randomized and Mac is the big evil
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:57 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:45 am all i know is people are pushing neon but idk why, @Porscha do u have a neon read because i trust u to read neon better than others here, ill sheep ur neon read
For the record I have been fooled by wolf neon twice, did end up finding her on 1 of those occasions, but it was late game, and died day 1 in the other. I am personally inclined to tr neon right now...mostly just because neon has not been any scummier than many of the players here and the indignation is pretty strong
Lumi woofed with me and has personal insight into my thought processes as woof that others do not have because we never released mafia chat.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:04 pm @Neon

I don't think nutella is the right wagon today

idk idk idk
But I'm so pinged.

Okay who are my options?

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:38 am
Lumi wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:04 pm @Neon

I don't think nutella is the right wagon today

idk idk idk
But I'm so pinged.

Okay who are my options?
Meatball or a BLT?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:42 am

Because players who were reading even noticed that Ran's push was wolfy as hell. Also not like a majority of the voters had any stakes in the game, most were npcs.

The only one I still have slight questioning for is Nutella (who I also don't think explained the vote outside of wagonomics), but I still think that it's a t slot, or at least pro t.
I'm gonna laugh so hard if everyone on the Ran wagon who is actually a player is town

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:21 pm So what here is the argument for me?

I've seen a few votes.
Wilgy here showing an unusual amount of concern for the sus on his slot.

It is not uncommon for Wilgy to get heat, as he is a tricky read, and usually he cares very little.
It was a good means for me to actually get involved. I was pretty uninvolved at the start of the game, so examining who was being truthful in their suspicion of me vs who was chasing the lhf helped me get my footing.

How about you? You seem not concerned about the sus on you. What do you think of my takes on your slot?
Sorry for the rand wilgy
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:00 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:19 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:23 am Side note I feel sorta bad but I am literally incapable of town reading santy, literally ever
I think I am pretty obviously town here. Evene the eagon analysis from pyxxy points heavily to that so wtf Porscha
I only recall wagon analysis pointing to people as players or NPCs. I dont think wagon analysis is able to point at town or wolf players, truthfully, so even if someone tried to make that analysis I'd just throw it out the window and ignore it

Sorry just dont think it's possible to get wolf or town reads from wagon analysis at this point in the game
When there are 294738 slots in a game, a team of 4 wolves dont let a team end up potentially dying D2 on a tie. Same read applied to Chelsea, and applies to Wilg fwiw
Ok sure. Like I said *at this point in the game* we are unable to determine any alignments because we have no information to start the search with. It's possible, of course, that any counter wagon on any day was wolf. Are you voting on any of them, or do you also not believe in the validity of this attempt at convincing me that alignment deduction from wagons is a fruitful use of our time *this point in the game*?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:12 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:03 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:48 am Will except ran. But that wasn't the Maj wagon. And i forgot about that lolz

I voted Chelsea cause I thought it was more likely to flip wolf of the two wagons

I voted Ender d2 cause I thought he looked scummy

I voted Ran d3 cause I was following Porscha cause I didn't read a fucking thing cause I was busy and I thought what was being said made sense

I voted ender yesterday because I thought his claim was bs and I didn't trust him. It was bs. So like my reason was right lolz.
I had this thought previously but didnt mention it. My thought is that if neon is wolf and voted ender based on bs claim, wolves would have known better than to nk him. I think its towny at this moment in time
i had this thought too yeah

though i do wonder if wolves thought they could wagon him and pressure him into revealing his hand one way or another
No, like, ender already revealed he was just making it up. And then he still got NKd. But he was not NK'd the day he revealed. It does make me wonder if he was killed for another reason otherwise the wolves tinfoiled themselves into thinking he was a PR when he admitted that he wasnt
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:08 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:04 pm I see my good friend falcon who will definitely invite me to his next concert has decided to start existing

A shame really, cuz I dont have time to keep catching up. Back to work. I'll catch up before eod
Porscha, come to Saskatoon, I'll get ya a backstage pass to all the hottest venues and gigs
Nice I'm pocketed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:46 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Wilgy is town if he's in the game to begin with. I'd bet my wincon on it.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:14 am
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:57 am

Is this a wolfy pop-in?

😎
Funny. Pocketed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I made a mechanically incorrect post because I keep forgetting how the deleter works and thought ran's thought process which was opposite of mine was wolfy npc or wolfy wolf despite her otherwise good gameplay tbh

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmybad.

But then ppl sheeped it, so
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thank you guys for keeping the post count extremely doable for me the past couple days cuz I really dont have time to be reading 20 pages every 8 hours
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:52 am Thank you guys for keeping the post count extremely doable for me the past couple days cuz I really dont have time to be reading 20 pages every 8 hours
how about 19 pages every 8 hours?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:39 am c4e5g3d5
Chelsea
Creature
DeeZees
DrWilgy
falcon
Guillotine
Hally
ilario
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
nutella
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
santygrass
Schiavetto
Seanzie
SilverKeith
sprityo
Vivax
I think my math is wrong or im missing some dead people

If two villagers are dead that's 11:4

and
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:36 pm Correction there's actually 16 [NPCs Alive], so 8 die.

To be continued.
how do we have 11 NPCs alive then? Am I just stupid?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I havent been reading but these players have not posted since day 2/day 3 and have not been modkilled for underposting and have to be playing

Also we skipped Day 4??????
Chelsea
Creature
Guillotine
Actual Not Voting count:

Not Voting (6): MacDougall (2), sprityo (1), pyxxy (18), SilverKeith (1), DeeZees (8), Porscha (14), Jack, Nutella
schiavetto (4): DrWilgy (16), Vivax (6), Michelle (15), Inawordyes (11)
falcon45ca (2): nutella (25), Hally (17)
nutella (2): Neon (44), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (5)
drwilgy (2): ilario (10), Lumi (29)
manny (1): Manny (12)
ilario (1): santygrass (24)
neon (1): Seanzie (28)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
wilgy (1): falcon45ca (21)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:16 am
Chelsea
Creature
DeeZees
DrWilgy
falcon
Guillotine
Hally
ilario
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
nutella
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
santygrass
Schiavetto
Seanzie
SilverKeith
sprityo
Vivax
I think my math is wrong or im missing some dead people

If two villagers are dead that's 11:4

and
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:36 pm Correction there's actually 16 [NPCs Alive], so 8 die.

To be continued.
how do we have 11 NPCs alive then? Am I just stupid?
⬇️
pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:51 pm pyxxy's D5 color vote count post V5

[...]

Updated list of alive people after D4 + N4:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Hally
iaafr
ilario
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Neon
nutella
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
santygrass
Schiavetto
Seanzie
SilverKeith
sprityo
Vivax

23 total....11 town, 4 mafia, 8 NPCs, pretty sure
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:02 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:52 am Thank you guys for keeping the post count extremely doable for me the past couple days cuz I really dont have time to be reading 20 pages every 8 hours
how about 19 pages every 8 hours?
If this is a negotiation then I'd like to propose 1 page every 8 hours so I can go up to 3 or 4 pages every 8 hours as my ideal
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tfw I can't get the vote script to work on chrome or firefox :(
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:27 am I havent been reading but these players have not posted since day 2/day 3 and have not been modkilled for underposting and have to be playing

Also we skipped Day 4??????
Chelsea
Creature
Guillotine
Actual Not Voting count:

Not Voting (6): MacDougall (2), sprityo (1), pyxxy (18), SilverKeith (1), DeeZees (8), Porscha (14), Jack, Nutella
schiavetto (4): DrWilgy (16), Vivax (6), Michelle (15), Inawordyes (11)
falcon45ca (2): nutella (25), Hally (17)
nutella (2): Neon (44), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (5)
drwilgy (2): ilario (10), Lumi (29)
manny (1): Manny (12)
ilario (1): santygrass (24)
neon (1): Seanzie (28)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
wilgy (1): falcon45ca (21)
c4e5g3d5
Chelsea
Creature
Guillotine
These 4th are dead NPcs

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:11 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:13 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

Maybe
didnt u npc read me? why are u voting me then?

Its not in any way a confident npc read. And wary that you may be coasting too easily here tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:36 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:00 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:19 am
I think I am pretty obviously town here. Evene the eagon analysis from pyxxy points heavily to that so wtf Porscha
I only recall wagon analysis pointing to people as players or NPCs. I dont think wagon analysis is able to point at town or wolf players, truthfully, so even if someone tried to make that analysis I'd just throw it out the window and ignore it

Sorry just dont think it's possible to get wolf or town reads from wagon analysis at this point in the game
When there are 294738 slots in a game, a team of 4 wolves dont let a team end up potentially dying D2 on a tie. Same read applied to Chelsea, and applies to Wilg fwiw
Ok sure. Like I said *at this point in the game* we are unable to determine any alignments because we have no information to start the search with. It's possible, of course, that any counter wagon on any day was wolf. Are you voting on any of them, or do you also not believe in the validity of this attempt at convincing me that alignment deduction from wagons is a fruitful use of our time *this point in the game*?
@Porscha you are still missing the basic point and it's crazy.
At EoD , with a mafia team, there is no way that a scum member would be on risk of dying in a tie. It's as simple as that. I'm not talking at wagonomics through the day, just the final votecount. Like C'mon Porscha. The information part is super moot.

There should be no way that I am scum and risk it without knowing how many on my wagon and the cw are players and npc and be so close to dying, at least a partner should also try to shield me and I think if you look at votes its fairly obvious that Im just town and you are not reaching a super obvious read tbh

Not sure if I understand the last part of your post
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@ilario talk to me about your reads pls and why are you so low effort this game still tyty
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Vivax what are your reads rn ?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:41 am

I'm gonna laugh so hard if everyone on the Ran wagon who is actually a player is town
What is your read on Porscha? 🤔
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, the only other player alive from that wagon its Porscha so wowee
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:37 am
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:41 am

What is your read on Porscha? 🤔
I've repeatedly said what my read is lol

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And I'm asking because that post doesnt reflect that read lol
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

I'm autopiloting on Schia for that EoD. Don't see a reason to deviate and he didn't show up either to do anything about it.
Today head empty no thoughts, otherwise. Appreciate that this game even exists and I'm in it but am hardly in the shape to play for a couple of raisins.
Acceptable vibes so far. Porscha locktown.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:52 pm

Aye, you'll hmmm, but you won't question it would you?
False. I can and I have
I don't recall you doing so. Care to refresh my memory of the previous questioning on my slot?
Well, it happened in my brain. I can show you the contents, but you have to sign a waiver
Trying to find you this game is proving to be frustrating.
Where is the nonchalant Town Wilgy of yore? And who hath replaced him with this angsty, solvey type of Wilgy? His tone doth not ring true
Nonchalant Wilgy died several years ago.

Grumpy Wilgy ate him and has slowly been turning into Shrek.

I tried resurrecting Nonchalant Wilgy for Anniversary G1 and he died for Grumpy Wilgy like halfway through.
Duly noted.

Did he receive a fitting memorial? Did the priest give suitably poetic benediction?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:46 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Wilgy is town if he's in the game to begin with. I'd bet my wincon on it.
What?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:16 pm Some of y'all got like 5% of my ENTIRE POST TOTAL ON SYNDICATE in just this one game, and I have no idea how you've done it
by being town :smoky:
So all the hi-posters are Town, and all the slankers are Wolves?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Manny wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:20 pm :popcorn:

I agree with Lumi that Schia is a godawful yeet, if it was up to me id yeet Falcon or Neon.
What's wrong w/ Neon? You don't like Noble Gases?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Michelle wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:36 am

Tell me more about Nut in this game
My initial reaction to her D1 was "There is no way this is town Nutella. It's wolf Nutella or NPC Nutella."
Later reading of her reactions to pushing on her and general tone led me to believe that she was very very likely NPC. Nutella essentially claimed as such.
Post D1, Nutella started making reads and they seemed logical. This jives with an NPC who decides that solving is more stimulating than shitposting, lack of wincon be damned. NPC read reinforced.
Nutella claims actual player and townie. Hmm. Doesn't really jive with her D1 play. HOWEVER my D1 read was made without realizing like 2/3rds of the game was NPCs. It's a valid strategy for a townie to pretend to be an NPC given those numbers. It's also a valid strategy for a townsiding NPC to pretend to be a townie to eat a kill for the lulz/for the town. So I'm now reading her as either a townie or townsiding NPC.
Now, Nutella strongly pushed a townie and is defending a player I think is a wolf.

So it is a possibility that Nutella is a wolf who is pretending to be a townie that pretended to be an NPC. Or she's a wolf that is just pretending whatever is convenient at the time. That possibility is still pretty slim but I did want to point out that Nutella's is being (half objectively and half fmpov) wrong and that wrongness has agenda potential even if I still ultimately think she is town/townsiding.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wolves are ok with today's main wagon or they can't make a save for an obvious mate to not expose themselves?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”