Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 1]

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:18 am Never forgot anything I heard
it's glorious, the annoying part is remembering every lecture for the last 5 years, and how predictable people become
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:22 am
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:18 am Never forgot anything I heard
it's glorious, the annoying part is remembering every lecture for the last 5 years, and how predictable people become
...and the "bullshit" enthusiasm most lecturers use. 🙄 something I really didn't comprehend until I was long since graduated. 😅
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:29 amenthusiasm
enthusiasm was so stupid when a lecture takes less than one realization by me, made me enjoy my phone for stimulation that the lesson didn't provide. in most classes i'd be on my phone 24/7 and participate a lot so teachers let me do whatever since i'd just mess with them and invoke contradictions or questions that were outside of the scope of the class if pressed
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:15 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:24 pm I would love to have my picture taken with a baby lion. I am late with that but I adore Mongooses funny thread shenanigans.
My favorite holiday cookie is peanut butter with chocolate chips.
Fossa > Mongoose
Nah. The Fossa's nose looks like Rocky Balboa after his fight with Apollo - that nose is HUGE

The Mongoose's face is nothing but adorable nothing to detract from it's cutness such as a HUGE nose. Did you notice the pupils of its eyes? ADORABLE. Plus Rikki-Tikki-Tavi.

Fossa<<<<<<<<Mongoose. imho
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:34 am
enthusiasm was so stupid when a lecture takes less than one realization by me, made me enjoy my phone for stimulation that the lesson didn't provide. in most classes i'd be on my phone 24/7 and participate a lot so teachers let me do whatever since i'd just mess with them and invoke contradictions or questions that were outside of the scope of the class if pressed
You should go to law school. I used to always argue the position that was contrary to the majority of the students (and usually the prof). It used to drive me nuts that all of them were just arguing the side they felt they were "supposed" to be arguing as opposed to what they really believed.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:39 am
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:34 am
You should go to law school. I used to always argue the position that was contrary to the majority of the students (and usually the prof). It used to drive me nuts that all of them were just arguing the side they felt they were "supposed" to be arguing as opposed to what they really believed.
i've been doing that since 10th grade, arguing the expected answer became too easy, and i thoroughly enjoy real dissent. in socratic circles when i'm prepared i'm usually the one that takes control of the discussion between 10ish students wherein i say something that's just tricky with plenty of depth, and all the students find ways to argue and i argue back. i enjoyed it a lot because from what i understand people rarely speak freely or engage in arguments with me.

decided in 10th grade to not go to law school, decided in 7-8th grade to phd
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

though i'm sorta burnt out so a cs major seems fun
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

PSA

Off Topic Green is your best friend for, ya know, OFF TOPIC posts.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:03 am PSA

:sigh: sorry baby's been up since 430...got chatty.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:35 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:03 am PSA

:sigh: sorry baby's been up since 430...got chatty.
:bighug: :hug: :hugs:
;)
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 31

Post by falcon45ca »

Alright, who's Maf? Still Marmot?

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:24 pm

The Mongoose's face is nothing but adorable nothing to detract from it's cutness such as a HUGE nose. Did you notice the pupils of its eyes? ADORABLE. Plus Rikki-Tikki-Tavi.

Fossa<<<<<<<<Mongoose. imho[/ot]

Ooh, thank you, Rox. I am quite pleased with my eyes too.

Morning Check-In/Optional Prompt:

I've got a Zoom book club today and we are discussing the four Amgash/Lucy Barton novels. I am so ready to discuss them! So this got me thinking: What was the last book you couldn't wait to discuss with someone?

I was so sad none of my book clubs picked up Remarkably Bright Creatures, Hurricane Girl, or The Cartographers this year, but wow did I love reading them. What about you?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I also always used to have a great memory and didn't need to take notes much or read the texts in school, but that has since changed. Its harder for me now, but I get there eventually. I've been really into the Scythe book series. It poses a lot of interesting moral and social questions while also being an interesting story.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 200

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:37 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:24 pm I would love to have my picture taken with a baby lion. I am late with that but I adore Mongooses funny thread shenanigans.
My favorite holiday cookie is peanut butter with chocolate chips.
Fossa > Mongoose
Nah. The Fossa's nose looks like Rocky Balboa after his fight with Apollo - that nose is HUGE

Fossa<<<<<<<<Mongoose. imho
So much cuter Mongoose nose doesn't even fit its head 0 out of 10

Fossa 10/10 cutest ever
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mongoose wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:20 am What was the last book you couldn't wait to discuss with someone?
Uh...Jurassic Park lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay so I'm in a really good mood today.

So who's scum?

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:53 am Okay so I'm in a really good mood today.

So who's scum?
Marmot
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:03 am

So who's scum?
Marmot
Hwhyyyy

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:52 am

This made me giggle out loud thanks for Saturday morning smiles!

I've been reading childrens books only and trying to find some that I can margin write for my Granddaughter my fave so far I found was The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Mackesy. I adore it's messages.

@Neon Not sure yet but eye was drawn somewhere D 0 but I'm giving it a chance since it was only D 0. So no name mentioning for yet. How about you?
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:07 am

I've been reading childrens books only and trying to find some that I can margin write for my Granddaughter my fave so far I found was The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Mackesy. I adore it's messages.

@Neon Not sure yet but eye was drawn somewhere D 0 but I'm giving it a chance since it was only D 0. So no name mentioning for yet. How about you?
Your welcome <3

I don't have many thoughts. I think Lucy is town... so like can't wait for round 2 of Neon vs everyone lol

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:11 am

Your welcome <3

I don't have many thoughts. I think Lucy is town... so like can't wait for round 2 of Neon vs everyone lol
Normally this would be OT, but since the host asked, imma call it topical. Last non fiction book I read that I really enjoyed was "I am Not a Serial Killer" by Dan Wells. It's part of a trilogy and I plan to buy the others after the holidays.

I have no reason to think Lucy is bad, she seems more interested in figuring out the last game to me so far, so I am not really seeing an agenda re this one. Civs generally always have the same agenda, if someone seems to have a different agenda, that's eye catching. But it's early times.

The only things that stuck out to me so far are Rondo calling out the first three people to post besides him and Falcon, but I didn't see his early game in LGM. This kind of thing could be the norm for him so meh. IIRC he pretty much voted for almost everyone every day, or nearly so, in LGM.

Another is Kate talking about how quiet it is with out Golden and Scotty, but not really engaging outside of OT herself. But it's early days, and I know she isn't feeling well irl, although I decided after last game to stop letting that influence me so much. I like to sort her out early becasue she can blindside me, although i can't remember the last time she was bad in a game where I was civ.

A third is Lemonfairy champing at the bit to start towards the end of zero, then falling off. Could be a time zone thing, I never played with them (hi new to me person!). I see you already voted for them; is this a real vote, a vibe vote or a placeholder until something better comes along vote? Do you have experience with them?

Other than that (and most of that is a stretch, tbh) everything else is pretty fluffy.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:06 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:03 am

So who's scum?
Marmot
Hwhyyyy
Just look at his clothes, and the people he hangs out with!

I've seen Pawn Stars, and professionals judge a book by its cover all the time
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 0]

Post by S~V~S »

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:30 pm
Mongoose wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:19 pm Optional prompt: tell us about your favorite holiday cookie. (I like a white chocolate cranberry blondie bar).
I don't eat holiday cookies
I don't even like cookies that much ;P
Welcome to my scum pile

[VOTE: Lemon] aubergine
OK, I just saw this. Cookie Votes are srs bsns.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Spacedaisy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:18 pm Hello everyone! I am very happy to be your MoD for this game!

If you are not familiar with TS's MoD policy, every game has one or more moderators on duty (MoDs). I am an impartial third party that anyone can come to if something during the game upsets you or if there are any issues between you and another player or the hosts! If you're feeling angry or frustrated or if you just want to chat, please reach out to me. You can vent to me or I help give advice on how to calm down, whatever you need. I also may reach out to some people as needed just to check in with you and make sure everything is going okay!

I can be reached by PM here on TS or on discord at Seanzie#1114. Looking forward to reading the game! Good luck and have fun everyone!
Hi folks, I will be the second mod on this game. I'm a little late coming in here because I have been sick this past week and I didn't realize it had started already. I haven't had a chance to read what has happened so far because I was focused on knocking out some work since I was behind from being sick. But I will be jumping in and being present with you guys from here on out. If you need me, feel free to reach out here by PM or on discord: Spacedaisy42 #3716.

Remember to respect the other players and have a great time!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:28 am
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:28 am so now i pose the question, even if i was a wolf, do you think you could have successfully caught me based off my current actions
I've caught others by doing this.
By doing what? Asking this question?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:03 am Hello there... It's me, Wilgy.
congratulations on your retirement
Oh no. I am I being fired boss?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Mongoose wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:59 pm

Late Afternoon Check In:

Let's say you could have your photo taken with any animal. What would you choose and why?

Probably my dog. He's a good boy.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've caught up... Falcon and Neon seem to be Mafia.

Neon's energy does not match my expectations, it may be AI... I think.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:08 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:28 am so now i pose the question, even if i was a wolf, do you think you could have successfully caught me based off my current actions
Through stupid reaction tests that seem dumb. Yes.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:43 pm I've caught up... Falcon and Neon seem to be Mafia.

Neon's energy does not match my expectations, it may be AI... I think.
Can you elaborate? Certainly your lick gave off more than that? Or is it just the feels on these 2?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:37 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:11 am

Your welcome <3

Normally this would be OT, but since the host asked, imma call it topical. Last non fiction book I read that I really enjoyed was "I am Not a Serial Killer" by Dan Wells. It's part of a trilogy and I plan to buy the others after the holidays.

I have no reason to think Lucy is bad, she seems more interested in figuring out the last game to me so far, so I am not really seeing an agenda re this one. Civs generally always have the same agenda, if someone seems to have a different agenda, that's eye catching. But it's early times.

The only things that stuck out to me so far are Rondo calling out the first three people to post besides him and Falcon, but I didn't see his early game in LGM. This kind of thing could be the norm for him so meh. IIRC he pretty much voted for almost everyone every day, or nearly so, in LGM.

Another is Kate talking about how quiet it is with out Golden and Scotty, but not really engaging outside of OT herself. But it's early days, and I know she isn't feeling well irl, although I decided after last game to stop letting that influence me so much. I like to sort her out early becasue she can blindside me, although i can't remember the last time she was bad in a game where I was civ.

A third is Lemonfairy champing at the bit to start towards the end of zero, then falling off. Could be a time zone thing, I never played with them (hi new to me person!). I see you already voted for them; is this a real vote, a vibe vote or a placeholder until something better comes along vote? Do you have experience with them?

Other than that (and most of that is a stretch, tbh) everything else is pretty fluffy.
Happy to engage on topic if there is anything to talk about. It's been an off topic bonanza thus far. I'm like the 2nd highest poster, little lady!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:56 pm
No I actually like these. Not something we did a lot in yesteryear.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:35 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:03 am Hello there... It's me, Wilgy.
congratulations on your retirement
Oh no. I am I being fired boss?
I thought it meant because you dropped the Dr., doctor. :scared:
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 am On this list, Lemonfairy is new to me, I played with TSP a few time, but I don’t recall his game well, so he might as well be.
oh yeah, it's my first game on this site
fun

I signed up to play mountainous but the game got canned (sad)
so I thought I might as well play another one since I already have an account
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I stand by my statement of not liking cookies
cookies are overrated and other baked goods are better
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:45 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 am On this list, Lemonfairy is new to me, I played with TSP a few time, but I don’t recall his game well, so he might as well be.
fun

hi lemon, why are you on the syndicate
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:49 pm
fun

hi lemon, why are you on the syndicate
to play mountainous games
I kind of just answered that but it's ok
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

idk, having off-topic discussion in a different color and being able to talk at night might be a bit of an adjustment for me
didn't really expect those when signing up but I'll manage

what else
idk, everyone's posts have been fine probably
unsure how different this site's playstyle is and if that will make me more lost but it's ok if I am - I'll try to take it easier this game
it's whimsical, after all
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

fun

Well Welcome, then. It's my second (and a half) game back after a long break. Where do you usually play?

It is my preference to not vote to eliminate people on Day One of their first game, although I get the impression that that is old fashioned of me. So you're safe from my vote for today.

It's always interesting to hear the insights of people new to us. Also cookies = awesome :shrug: But cheesecake is pretty awesome as well.
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:25 pm

Happy to engage on topic if there is anything to talk about. It's been an off topic bonanza thus far. I'm like the 2nd highest poster, little lady!
Little Lady :haha: , that was a literal laugh out loud. Fair enough. Anything stick out to you?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

also, this is the first time I joined a game somewhere new/a new type of game and didn't rand scum
which ig is good but it broke my streak
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:59 pm Well Welcome, then. It's my second (and a half) game back after a long break. Where do you usually play?

It is my preference to not vote to eliminate people on Day One of their first game, although I get the impression that that is old fashioned of me. So you're safe from my vote for today.

It's always interesting to hear the insights of people new to us. Also cookies = awesome But cheesecake is pretty awesome as well.
thanks for the welcome
my homesite is NUF (Novel Updates) but I'm playing on FOL and MU recently, more on FOL ig

you can vote me if you think I'm scum, it's fine and part of the game - ik it's more your preference but idk, I definitely would have no qualms voting someone new just because they're new
I also love being NK'd regardless of my role but I feel like I'll live for a long time this game, if just because I'm new to the site

I love cheesecake, it's 100x better than cookies
can't have too much of it though - everything is better in moderation
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:59 pm
fun

Well Welcome, then. It's my second (and a half) game back after a long break. Where do you usually play?

It's always interesting to hear the insights of people new to us. Also cookies = awesome :shrug: But cheesecake is pretty awesome as well.
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:25 pm

Little Lady :haha: , that was a literal laugh out loud. Fair enough. Anything stick out to you?
I'm going to have to reread carefully today, because ya know...some silly peeps been off topic :shifty: :haha:

For now I'm gonna plop a pressure vote.

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:56 pm
So what do you think of Lucy doing it?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
not trusting svs’s not BTSC after she botched that read last game
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

no* not not*
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:59 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
Which read?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

The only one I remember last game was on me, and she was right. I didn't have BTSC.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The conversation you had with her about Istanbul/Mujahadeen felt real. It did not feel staged, it did not have that chatroom, "Let's go banter in the thread!" feel about it. Especially the way you ended it,
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:13 am Oh wow you sound like Mr. Talbot

Sorry, but I'm not very interested in history or politics. Most of it goes right through my head. I know hardly anything about the Cold War too. But if that's what makes you happy then you have fun, don't let me stop you
...followed by her attempting to reengage, but you just ignored it. It had an, "OK I'm done with this" feel to it.
I botched what? And what would that have to do with this read? I spent most of LGM thinking you were bad, and Dennis was civ, both of which were true. Although I did misread Sabi and Soneji quite badly. I don't have a sense of either of you yet here (although as I said to Neon, I got no sense of an agenda from you in this game, either). My point about the convo here was that it did not feel like two people with BTSC. With masons in this game, it is not a statement of suspicion. It just means if it comes up later in the game, I might exclude you from being compatible with each other as teammates.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:02 pm
The only one I remember last game was on me, and she was right. I didn't have BTSC.
wait what, i thought cop and deputy had BTSC, my mistake

Return to “Previous Heists”