Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:02 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:59 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
not trusting svs’s not BTSC after she botched that read last game
The only one I remember last game was on me, and she was right. I didn't have BTSC.
I was pretty wrong about both of her teammates, though. I cut both Roxy and Mata more slack for low posting than maybe I should have becasue they both had some bad irl circumstances, with mata being super sick and Roxys place of work having been robbed. So maybe she means that?

In any case, not sure why she would have to trust a read anyone made about *her*, when she knows if it is true or not.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:32 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
The only one I remember last game was on me, and she was right. I didn't have BTSC.
I was pretty wrong about both of her teammates, though. I cut both Roxy and Mata more slack for low posting than maybe I should have becasue they both had some bad irl circumstances, with mata being super sick and Roxys place of work having been robbed. So maybe she means that?

In any case, not sure why she would have to trust a read anyone made about *her*, when she knows if it is true or not.
Even if you were wrong, that doesn't relate to this. She's talking specifically about your BTSC call, which was right because I didn't have BTSC.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:37 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:32 pm

Even if you were wrong, that doesn't relate to this. She's talking specifically about your BTSC call, which was right because I didn't have BTSC.
Oh, doh, gotcha. I forgot about that, I wasn't sure what she meant. Thanks for clarity.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:43 pm I've caught up... Falcon and Neon seem to be Mafia.

Neon's energy does not match my expectations, it may be AI... I think.
Can you elaborate? Certainly your lick gave off more than that? Or is it just the feels on these 2?
Yes. I think Town Falcon who is present early would have a minor interest in scouting...

This does not appear to be present so far.

Neon has seemed to drastically shift meta to come out guns blasting. Neon is a player who is good at finding town and going from there... Not this behavior we see now.

Now, I should continue my efforts at home.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 0]

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:35 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:03 am Hello there... It's me, Wilgy.
congratulations on your retirement
Oh no. I am I being fired boss?
I thought it meant because you dropped the Dr., doctor. :scared:
But it's just me, Wilgy.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 59

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t really have any suspicions yet. I do have some people I don’t want to vote for though, so I’ll give those thoughts for now.

I like SVS thoughts so far, and I find myself agreeing with her. I’m getting a little deja vu of the last game where we were t/t, so I’m giving a slight town lean for now.

I won’t vote lemonfairy. New to the site. Deserves time to adjust.

Wilgy: a perfect combination of jokesy with serious. Not seeing the same things as him but I like the perspective.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Has everyone except Epi and tsp checked in?
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 31

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:43 pm I've caught up... Falcon and Neon seem to be Mafia.

Can you elaborate? Certainly your lick gave off more than that? Or is it just the feels on these 2?
Yes. I think Town Falcon who is present early would have a minor interest in scouting...

Neon has seemed to drastically shift meta to come out guns blasting. Neon is a player who is good at finding town and going from there... Not this behavior we see now.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

This is not how a player should read my slot, and Wilgz has more than enough experience to know this.

So! I expect this is Wilgz Maf scouting, of course which he knows Town falcon will get engaged, at which point he can go "Oh, he IS Town after all!"

Imma chop that slot right meow
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I don't know either of these players well enough yet to agree or disagree but I'll keep it in mind. Neon was pretty guns blazing last game, well more like shield weilding.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:45 pm

This is not how a player should read my slot, and Wilgz has more than enough experience to know this.

So! I expect this is Wilgz Maf scouting, of course which he knows Town falcon will get engaged, at which point he can go "Oh, he IS Town after all!"

Can anyone else with more experience on these two players weigh in?

This is a tad no u-ish. Is no u also no longer a thing?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t like it
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

It’s really early to pull the “you should be able to read me better” IMO. It’s defensive in a way that I don’t think town has to be this early
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:51 pm

You've experience with me, what did you find typical of my Town play? It's only the one game, but I feel it's a pretty typical one
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:55 pm It’s really early to pull the “you should be able to read me better” IMO. It’s defensive in a way that I don’t think town has to be this early
Tell me more.

Like, is it out of character for me to make a read others don't agree with?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

PS, Heat Miser is the bomb...well, he's too much
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:03 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:51 pm

You've experience with me, what did you find typical of my Town play? It's only the one game, but I feel it's a pretty typical one
I don't think I have enough experience with you to get a read that fast. I do like your response though and I will go through the posts from last game.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

but you are already engaged.

This is not like the recent games where you were away from keyboard... You are here but have proposed no town Falcon esq lines of question.
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:55 pm It’s really early to pull the “you should be able to read me better” IMO. It’s defensive in a way that I don’t think town has to be this early
Tell me more.

You make some controversial reads, that is true. It had a “tone” that didn’t sit well with me, but I would be willing to watch for now.
Gro-oo-ovy
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Tell me more.

Why did it take my prodding to initiate your characteristic questioning like above?
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:05 pm PS, Heat Miser is the bomb...well, he's too much
I love that movie so much.

I was,in my slow and half assed way, working on a Christmas themed game, obvi with miser bros as mafia. I hosted one once upon a time with Shinny (lol for lots of reasons. IYKYK) but I left it too late this year

Guess I will have to settle for my themed av/sig
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:14 pm

This is not like the recent games where you were away from keyboard... You are here but have proposed no town Falcon esq lines of question.
No, I've splashed in the pool, but I haven't started swimming yet.

This isn't all too different from Guns & Lawyers, where I was around but not serious until later in the game.

Am I capable of duplicating this as a Wolf? At this stage, sure totally, but my engagement as the game progresses is how to read my slot.

So for D0/D1 SR on my slot if I'm not howlin'? Not how to read my slot, and you know this
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:17 pm
Tell me more.

Why did it take my prodding to initiate your characteristic questioning like above?
I dunno, but it did. It may have started up on its own this RD, or perhaps later...I never know, it just clicks when it clicks
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm only half joking w/ my Marmot pokes, and I'm not super stoked on his responses...or lack thereof
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:16 pm
Tell me more.

You make some controversial reads, that is true. It had a “tone” that didn’t sit well with me, but I would be willing to watch for now.
Wilgy knows better than to read my slot like that, it really feels like a forced read that he can walk back to TR and set up a pocket...as we bond over "remember when I SR you?? Oh those were the days"
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Morning Check-In/Optional Prompt:

I've got a Zoom book club today and we are discussing the four Amgash/Lucy Barton novels. I am so ready to discuss them! So this got me thinking: What was the last book you couldn't wait to discuss with someone?

I was so sad none of my book clubs picked up Remarkably Bright Creatures, Hurricane Girl, or The Cartographers this year, but wow did I love reading them. What about you?
I forgot the book question. Not a big reader, maybe bc I don't drink tea. :shrug: I am *listening* to the Matthew Perry book but I'm going really slow bc it's sad. In high school I loved a tale of two cities, I read it twice. I was a bit of an academic weirdo though.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I've been a bit busy today with various plans and playing D&D and such so haven't had much of a chance to be here. I like that this game is a hit more chillaxed and laid back so far. Easier to keep up with and this is my first game playing in about a year. I don't feel super strong either way on anyone so far. Tsp and epi still haven't shown up yet. I'm going to go eat dinner and check back in later.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:40 pm I'm only half joking w/ my Marmot pokes, and I'm not super stoked on his responses...or lack thereof
You think that is ai for Marmot? Or just kinda trying to push him to talk?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:12 pm I've been a bit busy today with various plans and playing D&D and such so haven't had much of a chance to be here. I like that this game is a hit more chillaxed and laid back so far. Easier to keep up with and this is my first game playing in about a year. I don't feel super strong either way on anyone so far. Tsp and epi still haven't shown up yet. I'm going to go eat dinner and check back in later.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:40 pm I'm only half joking w/ my Marmot pokes, and I'm not super stoked on his responses...or lack thereof
You think that is ai for Marmot? Or just kinda trying to push him to talk?
Number two, but I need him to talk to figure out number one
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:36 pm

This isn't all too different from Guns & Lawyers, where I was around but not serious until later in the game.

Am I capable of duplicating this as a Wolf? At this stage, sure totally, but my engagement as the game progresses is how to read my slot.

So for D0/D1 SR on my slot if I'm not howlin'? Not how to read my slot, and you know this
Yes, I agree... Your engagement is how to read your slot. Currently you had been around but not yet hunting. T Falcon will often goof around, but will put some work in between. I did not see that behavior.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:37 pm
Tell me more.

I dunno, but it did. It may have started up on its own this RD, or perhaps later...I never know, it just clicks when it clicks
And you disapprove of me pushing you towards this?

Your vote seems to indicate so.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:16 pm
Tell me more.

Wilgy knows better than to read my slot like that, it really feels like a forced read that he can walk back to TR and set up a pocket...as we bond over "remember when I SR you?? Oh those were the days"
Does this make sense from a wolf perspective on your slot Falcon?

Since when does a wolf need to put effort into yeeting you? Your lack of engagement often makes it happen without the energy... Unfortunately for me...
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:20 am Morning Check-In/Optional Prompt:

I've got a Zoom book club today and we are discussing the four Amgash/Lucy Barton novels. I am so ready to discuss them! So this got me thinking: What was the last book you couldn't wait to discuss with someone?

I was so sad none of my book clubs picked up Remarkably Bright Creatures, Hurricane Girl, or The Cartographers this year, but wow did I love reading them. What about you?[/color]
When Women Were Dragons
Gro-oo-ovy
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 33

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:37 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:11 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:07 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:52 am
So much cuter Mongoose nose doesn't even fit its head 0 out of 10

This made me giggle out loud thanks for Saturday morning smiles!

I've been reading childrens books only and trying to find some that I can margin write for my Granddaughter my fave so far I found was The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Mackesy. I adore it's messages.

@Neon Not sure yet but eye was drawn somewhere D 0 but I'm giving it a chance since it was only D 0. So no name mentioning for yet. How about you?
Your welcome <3

I don't have many thoughts. I think Lucy is town... so like can't wait for round 2 of Neon vs everyone lol
Normally this would be OT, but since the host asked, imma call it topical. Last non fiction book I read that I really enjoyed was "I am Not a Serial Killer" by Dan Wells. It's part of a trilogy and I plan to buy the others after the holidays.

I have no reason to think Lucy is bad, she seems more interested in figuring out the last game to me so far, so I am not really seeing an agenda re this one. Civs generally always have the same agenda, if someone seems to have a different agenda, that's eye catching. But it's early times.

The only things that stuck out to me so far are Rondo calling out the first three people to post besides him and Falcon, but I didn't see his early game in LGM. This kind of thing could be the norm for him so meh. IIRC he pretty much voted for almost everyone every day, or nearly so, in LGM.

Another is Kate talking about how quiet it is with out Golden and Scotty, but not really engaging outside of OT herself. But it's early days, and I know she isn't feeling well irl, although I decided after last game to stop letting that influence me so much. I like to sort her out early becasue she can blindside me, although i can't remember the last time she was bad in a game where I was civ.

A third is Lemonfairy champing at the bit to start towards the end of zero, then falling off. Could be a time zone thing, I never played with them (hi new to me person!). I see you already voted for them; is this a real vote, a vibe vote or a placeholder until something better comes along vote? Do you have experience with them?

Other than that (and most of that is a stretch, tbh) everything else is pretty fluffy.
Could this not be scum faking engagement?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:00 pm also, this is the first time I joined a game somewhere new/a new type of game and didn't rand scum
which ig is good but it broke my streak
lemon is confirmed town
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:38 pm I don’t really have any suspicions yet. I do have some people I don’t want to vote for though, so I’ll give those thoughts for now.

I like SVS thoughts so far, and I find myself agreeing with her. I’m getting a little deja vu of the last game where we were t/t, so I’m giving a slight town lean for now.

I won’t vote lemonfairy. New to the site. Deserves time to adjust.

Wilgy: a perfect combination of jokesy with serious. Not seeing the same things as him but I like the perspective.
sweet jesus your profile picture is horrifying
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i actually read your slot through tarot, but that's just me

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:07 pm

I've been reading childrens books only and trying to find some that I can margin write for my Granddaughter my fave so far I found was The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Mackesy. I adore it's messages.

@Neon Not sure yet but eye was drawn somewhere D 0 but I'm giving it a chance since it was only D 0. So no name mentioning for yet. How about you?
Your welcome <3

I don't have many thoughts. I think Lucy is town... so like can't wait for round 2 of Neon vs everyone lol
Normally this would be OT, but since the host asked, imma call it topical. Last non fiction book I read that I really enjoyed was "I am Not a Serial Killer" by Dan Wells. It's part of a trilogy and I plan to buy the others after the holidays.

I have no reason to think Lucy is bad, she seems more interested in figuring out the last game to me so far, so I am not really seeing an agenda re this one. Civs generally always have the same agenda, if someone seems to have a different agenda, that's eye catching. But it's early times.

The only things that stuck out to me so far are Rondo calling out the first three people to post besides him and Falcon, but I didn't see his early game in LGM. This kind of thing could be the norm for him so meh. IIRC he pretty much voted for almost everyone every day, or nearly so, in LGM.

Another is Kate talking about how quiet it is with out Golden and Scotty, but not really engaging outside of OT herself. But it's early days, and I know she isn't feeling well irl, although I decided after last game to stop letting that influence me so much. I like to sort her out early becasue she can blindside me, although i can't remember the last time she was bad in a game where I was civ.

A third is Lemonfairy champing at the bit to start towards the end of zero, then falling off. Could be a time zone thing, I never played with them (hi new to me person!). I see you already voted for them; is this a real vote, a vibe vote or a placeholder until something better comes along vote? Do you have experience with them?

Other than that (and most of that is a stretch, tbh) everything else is pretty fluffy.
Sure it could be. I didn’t think so because I just spent most of LGM watching her, and she doesn’t seem the same. I’m not seeing an agenda.

But I have never seen her civ game, and I would have to guess that with the poor luck the bad team had in LGM that that wasn’t her typical bad game.

@fingersplints when I saw your sig I squeeed!
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I have an agenda. I'm town. I don't think a lack of agenda is necessarily alignment indicative, it just means they haven't become engaged enough in the game to develop one.

The lack of engagement says more to me than the lack of agenda.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

That being, said I don't actually think lucy is unengaged in this game.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:37 pm I have an agenda. I'm town. I don't think a lack of agenda is necessarily alignment indicative, it just means they haven't become engaged enough in the game to develop one.

The lack of engagement says more to me than the lack of agenda.
I think town has the same basic agenda, although maybe different approaches to it. I think baddies have more specific agendas, like making someone else look bad, or making player x turn on player y. To me that’s an agenda.

I thought she had an agenda fairly early on there, one strong enough that I picked up on it, although I was wrong about its specifics. She isn’t showing the same focus here, but I could be wrong; as I said I’ve never seen her town game.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:37 pm
Tell me more.

And you disapprove of me pushing you towards this?

Your vote seems to indicate so.
I don't disapprove of getting my click, I disapprove of your sus on my slot
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:16 pm

i actually read your slot through tarot, but that's just me

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Solitaire is a much better game, but that's just me
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Your welcome <3

Are you asking us, or is this your opinion?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:12 pm

Your welcome <3

Or maybe the agenda is keeping focus on the last game and keeping it off of her in this one?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Dennis seems a lot less engaged this game than last. He came out of the gate playing last game, his first. I don't see any reason he'd be less active this game. Whare you at, wild dennis?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:12 pm

Your welcome <3

yes
ImageImageImageImage
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

checking in before I go sleep

:bass:
what is this fish thing
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:29 pm checking in before I go sleep

:bass:
what is this fish thing
That's just my ex wife...
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

hi

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:37 pmhi
hi
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints: town
lucy: town
Roxy: town
Neon: probably town
Sabi: mommy
SVS: maybe mafia (although the more she posts the more I trend away from this)
falcon: probably a wolf
DrWilgy: uwu
Kate: not obviously town (which I am taking to be slightly wolf-indicative based on seeing her as obv!town last game)
Lemonfairy: hi

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Heists”