FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm randomising and voting MP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:I'm randomising and voting MP
I'm changing your screenname to Snow Troll. :p
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I'm randomising and voting MP
I'm changing your screenname to Snow Troll. :p
:fiesta:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Meh, not really feeling Rox anymore, and it feels weird having my vote on her...

I'm switching to Bass to get him to talk. :p
Thanks for the vote. But I really have nothing to say. Trust me when I see something I will be sure to bring it up.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Meh, not really feeling Rox anymore, and it feels weird having my vote on her...

I'm switching to Bass to get him to talk. :p
Thanks for the vote. But I really have nothing to say. Trust me when I see something I will be sure to bring it up.
Lol, fair enough.

Well, I'm moving to BWT until we hear from him then. Apparently my vote of breaching the silence worked.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

Oops, day one started. A fast pace vote game. I'm going to wait on voting for now.
ImageImage
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I am going to vote for Snow Dog. I like him, but I want to lynch him. :hugs:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Tink wrote:I am going to vote for Snow Dog. I like him, but I want to lynch him. :hugs:
Why would you want to do that?
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Tink wrote:I am going to vote for Snow Dog. I like him, but I want to lynch him. :hugs:
Why would you want to do that?
I don't know.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So, looking over the roles, I just realized there's a Seemer role in this game.

Son of a... car.

/prepares for any time someone "suspicious" to be lynched and pops up civvie for people to crusade that they are the Seemer
I thought about this, Seemers aren't too bad. Just means thoughts on kills should be process on a two night cycle, rather than one. This is fine as long as we keep this in mind and don't suddenly get amnesia every night/day cycle.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

yo, I haven't played with Tink (who's new?), Ambray, Kate, FZ, or Simon. Anyone want to give general quirks about them, or maybe just funny thing's they've tried to pull of as both mafia and civvie? General trends don't matter as much as instances imo.

(also, is anyone else having issues with "Timing out?"
Pov: you reading my takes
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:(also, is anyone else having issues with "Timing out?"
Yes. MP has refused to quit college to address the issue. Shameful.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seriously, he's on it.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I've just skimmed for now, so I haven't had much time to analyze anything yet. Also, I'm really tired right now, so I'm just going to go ahead and vote llama. Since he was the first person to vote for me, I shall return the favor.

Thanksgiving is my only day off this week, but I should be able to catch up and really start getting into this game then.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'll join in the BWT vote for now, until he tells me why I shouldn't. :)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Long Con wrote:I'll join in the BWT vote for now, until he tells me why I shouldn't. :)
Because no one person is apparently allowed to have more than two votes on them.

Checkmate. :P
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Hedgeowl »

Simon wrote:Hedgeowl, are you a good guy or bad guy? :wall:
Neither. I am a good lady. :fiesta:

Why does that make you bang your head into a wall? That looks like it would hurt. :(
Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Simon wrote:Hedgeowl, are you a good guy or bad guy? :wall:
That is a very good question. I wish I had thought to ask it.
^^^
Long Con wrote:I am also very interested in Hedgeowl's answer. :eye:
This is quite a lot of attention for one owl. Just because I've been bad or Indy the last two games? :p

I don't know who I will vote for yet, but should be around tomorrow since the snow might keep us here for another day.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for Llama for now, cause I feel bad for BWT.
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hello, everyone! I am pleased to see there aren't 7 pages of reading to catch up on (of course, when I have the time off to read...but no complaints here :D )

Why are people voting so early? And for hardly any reasoning behind their votes? I see "to make them talk," "because I feel like it," and "as a placeholder." Seems like an easy way to hide your bad vote if you're bad. I'll wait a bit before I make my decision since we have until tomorrow, but these votes ping me something awful.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Dom »

Ambray wrote:Maybe I've been away from mafia too long...
stay forever
MovingPictures07 wrote:So, looking over the roles, I just realized there's a Seemer role in this game.

Son of a... car.

/prepares for any time someone "suspicious" to be lynched and pops up civvie for people to crusade that they are the Seemer
:eye:

le vote
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

nijuukyugou wrote:Hello, everyone! I am pleased to see there aren't 7 pages of reading to catch up on (of course, when I have the time off to read...but no complaints here :D )

Why are people voting so early? And for hardly any reasoning behind their votes? I see "to make them talk," "because I feel like it," and "as a placeholder." Seems like an easy way to hide your bad vote if you're bad. I'll wait a bit before I make my decision since we have until tomorrow, but these votes ping me something awful.

I thought that at first, then I realized there were more votes than baddies so the civvies have just hidden the baddies intentions for them. I thought, hey might as well. It's already too late to get anything real from the first few pages.

Another time out? :overreact: Off to the local orphanage with my trusty torch.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
Ambray wrote:Maybe I've been away from mafia too long...
stay forever

Son of a... car.

:eye:

le vote
How is that worthy of a vote? My views on people using the Seemer excuse are well known. I hate it. Even in games with a Seemer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:Another time out? :overreact: Off to the local orphanage with my trusty torch.
:noble:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yes, I'm looking into the time out issue. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. I had someone from Bluehost come in today and I thought it'd be fixed but no dice. Hopefully tomorrow.

Made wrote:yo, I haven't played with Tink (who's new?), Ambray, Kate, FZ, or Simon. Anyone want to give general quirks about them, or maybe just funny thing's they've tried to pull of as both mafia and civvie? General trends don't matter as much as instances imo.

Tink and Simon are surely to be enigmas.

Ambray I haven't played with in forever, so not really anything there.

Kate and FZ. can both be insightful, yet aggressive (in a good way). Scary if they're bad, awesome if they're good. They're also both quick to voice their opinion even if it is the unpopular one.

Black Rock wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Hello, everyone! I am pleased to see there aren't 7 pages of reading to catch up on (of course, when I have the time off to read...but no complaints here :D )

I thought that at first, then I realized there were more votes than baddies so the civvies have just hidden the baddies intentions for them. I thought, hey might as well. It's already too late to get anything real from the first few pages.

Another time out? :overreact: Off to the local orphanage with my trusty torch.
Agreed here. For future votes I think the charm will be somewhat lost.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Switched my vote to Boogs for now since BWT showed up. Here's hoping it gets Boogs to talk. :noble:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 22

Post by thellama73 »

BWT, we are tied for the most votes. If you move your vote off of me, I will move mine off of you. Deal?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Switched my vote to Boogs for now since BWT showed up. Here's hoping it gets Boogs to talk. :noble:
I did this one game where I just moved my vote down the line to people who hadn't posted yet.

I don't remember how well it worked or what my alignment was though... :shrug:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

Made wrote:yo, I haven't played with Tink (who's new?), Ambray, Kate, FZ, or Simon. Anyone want to give general quirks about them, or maybe just funny thing's they've tried to pull of as both mafia and civvie? General trends don't matter as much as instances imo.

GET IN CHAT!
BLOCK SAWYER BEFORE HE BLOCKS MP AND OUR KILL!

Oh...
wait...

I am up at an ungodly hour - who gets up at 6am!? I don't like it. :coffee3:
Going to London for the day for Winter Wonderland and to watch Miss. Saigon so won't be back before the poll closes. I just happened to switch on my laptop and remembered the game - be proud of me.

So far, this is the post that has stood out to me. I can see from your sig that you've played games before but this post just read like a noobie - unnatural.

So voting for you on the tone of your post.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Boogs »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Switched my vote to Boogs for now since BWT showed up. Here's hoping it gets Boogs to talk. :noble:
I've expressed I would be busy this week being out of town already Sockman. I will swap my vote to you also in return :p
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

I don't like this post. First of all, you obviously read the thread to know that the people voted for no reason, so how come you're asking something that I already asked and that was already discussed? If you did read it, why be redundant? Why not put in something of your own?
Also, in what way do they ping you? Does someone specific catch your eye, or is this just your baddie way of saying something without really committing to anything?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

By the way, I just refresh instead of going back when I have the time out thing, and then it's just posted
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Ambray wrote:

GET IN CHAT!

Oh...
wait...

I am up at an ungodly hour - who gets up at 6am!? I don't like it. :coffee3:
Going to London for the day for Winter Wonderland and to watch Miss. Saigon so won't be back before the poll closes. I just happened to switch on my laptop and remembered the game - be proud of me.

So far, this is the post that has stood out to me. I can see from your sig that you've played games before but this post just read like a noobie - unnatural.

So voting for you on the tone of your post.

I agree re: Ninja. It was established earlier that anyone can change their votes, so to be pinged "something awful" by silly placeholder votes on Day 1 seems over the top. If we couldn't change them, sure, that would be weird, but to my knowledge Ninja has mostly played in recent games on this site, where changeable votes are common, so that strong of a reaction feels out of place.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray wrote:

GET IN CHAT!

Oh...
wait...
LMAO how could I neglect to mention that?

Good times.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm switching my vote to Ninja. I didn't really see anything in that post the first time through, but FZ.'s observation makes a lot of sense, and upon looking at it again it does seem to take a false-high road-esque vibe.

Boogs wrote:
I've expressed I would be busy this week being out of town already Sockman. I will swap my vote to you also in return :p
Hey, not cool. :p
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Also voting Ninja.

I'm going to see Guardians of the Galaxy again now that it's at the cheap theater so I won't be very active the rest of the day.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 22

Post by thellama73 »

I'm voting nina blooper two because I don't want to die, I love bandwagons, and I don't like people not joining in on the silly fun of early voting for people for no reason.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

In that case I am going to be silly and have fun and vote Llama for no reason.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Llama - Happy almost Thanksgiving!

splints - so a joke vote for llama deserves a vote from you? you totes ignored my earlier post to you then - BLAM - you vote me for a joke vote I made on llama. :eye: :eye:

MP - glad you seen what was up otherwise you would have gotten the ol' eye from me as well :eye:

FZ - it absolutely was not a dig at you! You also know that I adore you and everyone at KSITE! You know me! I am playing on a different site doing my mafia ambassador thing and none of them understood my game style. Ofc they play mafia completely different than either of us ever have.

I am not sure who I am voting for but it deffo is NOT gonna be for llamaman.
Poss juuk bc her post was kind of worded wonky.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:I'm voting nina blooper two because I don't want to die, I love bandwagons, and I don't like people not joining in on the silly fun of early voting for people for no reason.
Just seen this and :haha:
;)
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

So many silly random votes today haha. Craziness! I'm gonna stick with BWT for not participating in day one.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sabie12 wrote:So many silly random votes today haha. Craziness! I'm gonna stick with BWT for not participating in day one.
But he has participated.

You don't think anything of Blooper's post?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I'm going random because I'm not seeing anything that sticks out to me. Votes Dom
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I'm going random because I'm not seeing anything that sticks out to me. Votes Dom
Ping!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Just to be clear - most people know how I feel about random votes so that ping for my son was a joke :p

Oooh I am still feeling like I have to explain every action I make :(
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Rox, what do you think of Blooper's post?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, what do you think of Blooper's post?
I think I may also place my vote on nidgywuuji, due to the insincere post. In fact I have done.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I thought it was worded kind of wonky. I mean she has played with all of us so I do not understand why she acts like its something new and vote worthy. She claims the early votes are an easy way for baddies to blend in when its the complete opposite!
I got votes for an early joke vote - so I sure did not "blend in " :p
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP - what do you think of Sabie's vote for teeth saying he is not participating when they both have added the same amount of nothing to the thread?

She only has more posts bc of ot posts.
;)
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Whoa whoa whoa - I come back and suddenly 5 votes are on me? Yeah, I've played several games, which has given me experience, which makes all the early voting for Day 1 pingy for me. In my experience, people are usually less inclined to vote so early on Day 1, since there's "nothing to go on." Apparently, I overreacted and read it all wrong? You were all "joking"? Yikes.

I promise I'm not being insincere, and will be very sad if I'm lynched today for multiple reasons, as will the Civs. But I will fight it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I want to vote ninja, but I'm hesitating seeing how fast people jumped on that wagon.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”