No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:56 am
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:49 am @Inawordyes @sprityo move your votes plz.
To where?
I like Porscha, but like... almost everywhere is better than Ilario.
Oh, I already moved off Ilario
Oh...

Where'd you move to?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Inawordyes »

Also, sidenote, but I’m feeling very lightheaded this morning, stayed home from work, so I may be in and out sporadically for a couple hours while I deal with that

I moved to Schia, it’s maybe halfway through the last page?
:omg:
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

sheep seanzie

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DeeZees wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:11 am sheep seanzie

Give your own reason.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:17 am

Give your own reason.
Trust in seanzie unfortunately
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DeeZees wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:27 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:17 am

Give your own reason.
Trust in seanzie unfortunately
What if I said I was wolfsiding NPC?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:13 am [VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

Falcon wagon is noice, but all of Nutella/Jack/Ilario have been assumed to be players today from what I can see, so if at least one is mechanically forced to be an NPC, then I once-again return to the “Schia is playing like they’re a player and they’re doing literally nothing to actually play the game and that makes them mafia” now that there’s more basis for them to be so

Pretty much everybody else who was minposting was actually providing content in their minimal messages and have since stepped it up. The only person who’s doing as little as Schia is Rico, but even Rico has been consistently themed in their posts, whereas Schia is just “let’s go the whole day without posting and then post my 5 posts at EoD”
Schia either gets purged or is first yeet post purge.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:58 am
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:13 am [VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine

Falcon wagon is noice, but all of Nutella/Jack/Ilario have been assumed to be players today from what I can see, so if at least one is mechanically forced to be an NPC, then I once-again return to the “Schia is playing like they’re a player and they’re doing literally nothing to actually play the game and that makes them mafia” now that there’s more basis for them to be so

Pretty much everybody else who was minposting was actually providing content in their minimal messages and have since stepped it up. The only person who’s doing as little as Schia is Rico, but even Rico has been consistently themed in their posts, whereas Schia is just “let’s go the whole day without posting and then post my 5 posts at EoD”
Schia either gets purged or is first yeet post purge.
Agreed. if @Schiavetto does not play today, they are turbo'd post-purge if they're still alive.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm done grading!

*cracks open a beer at 10am local time*

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:58 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:48 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:07 am santy was shielding jack and hard pushing falcon

seanzie was shielding falcon and pushing jack/santy

santy died over seanzie

ergo: jack probably town, kill falcon?

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
No, Maf falcon wouldn't have killed either of them.

Plus, jack was pushing me harder than Santy, and still is today, so this logic doesn't even work within this theory.

Why is that?
Jack didn't push Vivax.
Does that make him towny or wolfy?

I'll say this, from what I've seen? Jack's reads are pretty static, and don't seem to move much.

That's wolfy IMO.

Also, under the assumption I'm Maf and take out loud voices against my slot, why santy over more vocal/persistent Jack? Santy was first sheeping Jack's read on me IIRC
It makes him less likely to die by NK, refuting your rebuttal to Hally.

I don't agree with that assumption.
You don't have to, it's what implied from Hally's theory that I took out a loud voice against me (santy), and kept a shield voice (you) alive.

Vivax isn't even mentioned in Hally's theorem, so I'm not even sure why that was brough into play?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:58 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:48 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 am
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:07 am santy was shielding jack and hard pushing falcon

seanzie was shielding falcon and pushing jack/santy

santy died over seanzie

ergo: jack probably town, kill falcon?

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
No, Maf falcon wouldn't have killed either of them.

Plus, jack was pushing me harder than Santy, and still is today, so this logic doesn't even work within this theory.

Why is that?
Jack didn't push Vivax.
Does that make him towny or wolfy?

I'll say this, from what I've seen? Jack's reads are pretty static, and don't seem to move much.

That's wolfy IMO.

Also, under the assumption I'm Maf and take out loud voices against my slot, why santy over more vocal/persistent Jack? Santy was first sheeping Jack's read on me IIRC
It makes him less likely to die by NK, refuting your rebuttal to Hally.

I don't agree with that assumption.
You don't have to, it's what implied from Hally's theory that I took out a loud voice against me (santy), and kept a shield voice (you) alive.

Vivax isn't even mentioned in Hally's theorem, so I'm not even sure why that was brough into play?
The Santy kill makes sense and makes more sense in a wolf!Falcon world. A Jack kill doesn't make sense. You saying something akin to "Why wasn't Jack killed if I'm mafia" holds little weight when a Jack kill doesn't make sense regardless of who is mafia.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I don't see why the santy kill makes more sense if I'm wolf than town.

I am town. Am I particularly effective? Well, who knows...I mean, it's not like we have any the players from my votes flipped, so who's to say.

In a world where I'm Town (which is the world we are in), then how do you interpret the santy kill?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Honestly, anybody pushing my slot BECAUSE of santy's NK is either wolf or wolfsiding IMO.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:32 am I don't see why the santy kill makes more sense if I'm wolf than town.

I am town. Am I particularly effective? Well, who knows...I mean, it's not like we have any the players from my votes flipped, so who's to say.

In a world where I'm Town (which is the world we are in), then how do you interpret the santy kill?
Oh wait, I voted santy.

Disregard
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:32 am I don't see why the santy kill makes more sense if I'm wolf than town.

The Santy kill makes sense regardless of who is mafia because they were widely townread and gained even more towncred after Vivax's flip. That's how I would interpret the Santy kill in town!Falcon world.

I also looked good after a Vivax flip, so the fact that they killed Santy over me is likely for one or more of the following reasons:

1.) Falcon is wolf - I protected Falcon, Santy pushed Falcon.

2.) Wolves aren't sure about my claim or if I am even a player. Good. Let them wifom.

3.) Santy has been a pain in their arses for longer than I have - this also kind of points to "Falcon is wolf" since Santy's next suspect after Vivax is Falcon, but maybe I should look through Santy and see who they were bothering earlier in the game.

4.) Seanzie is a wolf and snowing y'all.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

*pokes thread with a stick*

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I really see no reason why town!@Porscha has been ignoring me.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

Sean did you tell the thread to get Porscha?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:43 pm Sean did you tell the thread to get Porscha?
Probably.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:37 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:43 pm anyone got a read on dz?
Likely town
⬆️
Hot damn is this an actual read out of Pyxxy? It's a Wilgmus miracle.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:43 am

The Santy kill makes sense regardless of who is mafia because they were widely townread and gained even more towncred after Vivax's flip. That's how I would interpret the Santy kill in town!Falcon world.

I also looked good after a Vivax flip, so the fact that they killed Santy over me is likely for one or more of the following reasons:

2.) Wolves aren't sure about my claim or if I am even a player. Good. Let them wifom.

3.) Santy has been a pain in their arses for longer than I have - this also kind of points to "Falcon is wolf" since Santy's next suspect after Vivax is Falcon, but maybe I should look through Santy and see who they were bothering earlier in the game.

Since I am town, #2 & #4 seem equally likely at this point

And before you say "But Vivax, my town cred!"...well, I think you know my opinion about wolves & their teammate's
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:47 pm
Likely town
can you remind me who you wolf read?
Ilario and Pyxxy are pretty solid wolf reads.

I need to ISO Neon and gauge how I feel following Vivax's flip but haven't gotten there yet.

Your EoD and response following was off, but I think I still tr you. I think you are in a place where "If I'm wrong about everything else" it's Hally.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:47 pm

And before you say "But Vivax, my town cred!"...well, I think you know my opinion about wolves & their teammate's
But I've only been CC'd once.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:47 pm
Likely town

I need to ISO Neon and gauge how I feel following Vivax's flip but haven't gotten there yet.

Your EoD and response following was off, but I think I still tr you. I think you are in a place where "If I'm wrong about everything else" it's Hally.
Ilario is not wolf.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:50 pm

Oh, well then you must be Maf, 100%

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:51 pm

:shrug: [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:51 pm
Likely town

Ilario is not wolf.
Why?

Solving is a big part of ilario's town & wolf game...since that's not really happening, are you saying they're NPC?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:51 pm
Likely town

Ilario is not wolf.
Yeah just got to the claim shenanigans. I agree.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:53 pm

This is too cheeky by half...did you actually crack a beer?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ilario wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:57 pm I’m town deleter btw

Don’t have strong reads

But Would kill nutella Iawy today gl
So, trying to understand. You targeted Nutella and Iawy and they weren't deleted? Has someone been removed by your delete?
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:53 pm

This is too cheeky by half...did you actually crack a beer?
Yes.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:01 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:57 pm I’m town deleter btw

Don’t have strong reads

But Would kill nutella Iawy today gl
So, trying to understand. You targeted Nutella and Iawy and they weren't deleted? Has someone been removed by your delete?
Ilario claimed they did not use their action at all.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

It's less cheeky now, I welcome any and all beer-related insolence
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:41 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:39 am I’d swap Pxxy and Nanook and say that’s close enough.

Locktown: Jack, Seanzie, Illario, Michelle, Wilgy
Maybe town: Hally, IAWY, Porscha, Neon
Idk: Nutella, Deezee
Probable wolves: Pxxy, Falcon
idk i feel like nanook would ~always play if mac invited him

but he is playing like an NPC tbh

i’ve honestly been confused at how much he’s been town read
Forgot Nook was in the game tbh. 10/3 out of 19 counted players still around. 6 npcs left.

Claimed npc Sprityo? Is that it? NPC likes in Manny, Nook, Schia, Rico? Missing one. Someone chime in and advise.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:39 am I’d swap Pxxy and Nanook and say that’s close enough.

Forgot Nook was in the game tbh. 10/3 out of 19 counted players still around. 6 npcs left.

Claimed npc Sprityo? Is that it? NPC likes in Manny, Nook, Schia, Rico? Missing one. Someone chime in and advise.
I advise you to worry more about who is wolf than about who is NPC.

NPCs will be gone soon. Just chop wolves.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:10 am i remember thinking she was really towny when the lily stuff was happening but thats pretty distant and shes really fallen off
This feels accurate. I had Porscha as a solid TR for the interactions with Ran, I didn't think that W Porscha would be comfortable posting like they did. Porscha dipping feels like it takes away from that abit.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:17 pm

I believe I advised this last cycle, but I'm afraid our reliance on the purge is setting us up for a really spooky endgame.

I.e. what if Sprit, Nook and Schia are all still around post purge? We chainyeet blind slots?

So while I agree, we should chop wolves, I think it's wise to recall wolves can be lurking and I think that the gamestate almost reflects this as the case.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:17 pm

I believe I advised this last cycle, but I'm afraid our reliance on the purge is setting us up for a really spooky endgame.

I.e. what if Sprit, Nook and Schia are all still around post purge? We chainyeet blind slots?

So while I agree, we should chop wolves, I think it's wise to recall wolves can be lurking and I think that the gamestate almost reflects this as the case.
That's fine. Yeet people who are lurking then if you believe them to be wolves. That does not involve trying to find exactly who the NPCs are. I'm not saying "believe all NPC claims" or "don't sort through people who might look like an NPC", I'm saying yeet wolves.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And perhaps this is because I still don't see wolves in Nutella and Falcon, but the thread does.

Neither of these suspicions read true to me. Nutella and Vivax are VERY unlikely W/W. Vivax would've needed to be open wolfing for the early game between those two slots to not be a town/npc not just being pocketed, I think. There's also a few Vivax posts that at least indicate that howling at the thread wasn't their game plan 100% of the time. I can get the quotes later.

Falcon is a gut read, but I'm becoming more confident I'm it as we progress.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:27 pm And perhaps this is because I still don't see wolves in Nutella and Falcon, but the thread does.

Neither of these suspicions read true to me. Nutella and Vivax are VERY unlikely W/W. Vivax would've needed to be open wolfing for the early game between those two slots to not be a town/npc not just being pocketed, I think. There's also a few Vivax posts that at least indicate that howling at the thread wasn't their game plan 100% of the time. I can get the quotes later.

Falcon is a gut read, but I'm becoming more confident I'm it as we progress.
can you elaborate at all on the falcon gut read? i'm still not really seeing much in his posts but occasionally i feel he has towny vibes, help me strengthen that if you're so confident

i think i may actually vote porscha bc she still hasn't acknowledged sean and her responses to neon were bleh and she's done nothing for days, i'm going back and forth a bit but think she may be more likely a hit than falcon atm

following along but trying to conserve post count a bit bc i went over yesterday and fear mac's wrath (honestly no idea if he cares anymore or if it really only mattered for the first couple days when there are a million people posting)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I guess for example on Falcon. No shot W Falcon calls out Ilario the way they did before the claim.

Like, it wasn't a knee jerk reaction, nor was it Falcon just slank voting. They put a reason down and they'd be needing to lie if they were a wolf and the point was disputed. W Falcon I don't think puts themselves in that situation.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol @nutella see above.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:36 pm No shot W Falcon calls out Ilario the way they did before the claim.
what is this referring to?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:15 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

I'm used to seeing them solve more, let's get em'
This here is a very T Falcon post.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If we were seeing W Falcon, the Ilario vote wouldn't have had the rational under it.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I don't really get why that isn't easily fakeable but you clearly have more experience with falcon than I do so ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

idk dude, I think I said this prior, but for anyone else I'd agree with you. It's a strictly Falcon thing that results in my tr.

Falcon didn't avoid my interactions earlier and also gave enough footing for someone to argue against the Ilario vote. W Falcon doesn't do that.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:39 pm I don't really get why that isn't easily fakeable but you clearly have more experience with falcon than I do so ok
I'd also like to say that while I'm not going to shield Falcon today, I'm also not voting them (but I might change my mind). Right now, I still haven't gotten to a confident townread, but I'd still put them more than 65% likely to be town here (which I know is technically below rand, but still, I wouldn't call it a scum read, just not a super powerful townread).

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”