Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Night 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Nice wanna share
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alllllll by myselffffff

Don't wanna be

All by myself anymoreeeeeeeee

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 33

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

I did think about delaying this until just before the night ends, but I'll be working at the time so I don't have the luxury. Shrug.

methinks scum team is SVS, lucy and Dennis.

So far in this game, I'm disagreeing with pretty much everything SVS says, and our conversation about scum agendas felt semantic and circular. She thinks lucy focussing so much on the previous game instead of this one isn't suspicious, when my mind (and I'm not the only one) immediately goes to, to quote Kate: "Or maybe the agenda is keeping focus on the last game and keeping it off of her in this one?". This is the interpretation I would expect from town SVS, because it's such an easy angle to add pressure on from someone I usually associate with supertown.

What I disagree with the most, and therefore hate, is this post:
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:20 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
The conversation you had with her about Istanbul/Mujahadeen felt real. It did not feel staged, it did not have that chatroom, "Let's go banter in the thread!" feel about it. Especially the way you ended it,
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:13 am Oh wow you sound like Mr. Talbot

Sorry, but I'm not very interested in history or politics. Most of it goes right through my head. I know hardly anything about the Cold War too. But if that's what makes you happy then you have fun, don't let me stop you
...followed by her attempting to reengage, but you just ignored it. It had an, "OK I'm done with this" feel to it.
lucy and Dennis's interaction did not feel 'real' at all. I don't understand how SVS is seeing it as an organic conversation when part of it involved lucy asking Dennis's mother for permission to start it. :suspish:

Rather, it felt like lucy tried to force some OT-but-in-white-so-not-OT distancing, Dennis (or the third scum) realised how it looked, and told Dennis to shut it down. It could also look like a really weird attempt for the masons to hint themselves early on. GTH it's the former. Regardless, SVS is explaining away something that just seems so evocative to me. Find me a natural segue between Dennis avoiding problematic content on the internet and Constantinople and I'll eat my pileus.

I suspect lucy and Dennis for their exchange, and SVS for her response to it. Either way SVS/lucy can be w/w. I'll look at lucy and Dennis if I live.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

can someone explain why half the ISOs i read are in reverse order

its not a new thing but i am very displeased
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Quin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 am suspect lucy and Dennis for their exc
lmao bro you just wasted so many words completely discrediting your future read accuracy this game
☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree with precisely 2/3rds of your team.

ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lucy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:03 am
Quin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 am suspect lucy and Dennis for their exc
lmao bro you just wasted so many words completely discrediting your future read accuracy this game
implying i have ever given a damn about "rEaD aCcUrAcY"
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Quin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 am I did think about delaying this until just before the night ends, but I'll be working at the time so I don't have the luxury. Shrug.

methinks scum team is SVS, lucy and Dennis.

So far in this game, I'm disagreeing with pretty much everything SVS says, and our conversation about scum agendas felt semantic and circular. She thinks lucy focussing so much on the previous game instead of this one isn't suspicious, when my mind (and I'm not the only one) immediately goes to, to quote Kate: "Or maybe the agenda is keeping focus on the last game and keeping it off of her in this one?". This is the interpretation I would expect from town SVS, because it's such an easy angle to add pressure on from someone I usually associate with supertown.

What I disagree with the most, and therefore hate, is this post:
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:20 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
The conversation you had with her about Istanbul/Mujahadeen felt real. It did not feel staged, it did not have that chatroom, "Let's go banter in the thread!" feel about it. Especially the way you ended it,
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:13 am Oh wow you sound like Mr. Talbot

Sorry, but I'm not very interested in history or politics. Most of it goes right through my head. I know hardly anything about the Cold War too. But if that's what makes you happy then you have fun, don't let me stop you
...followed by her attempting to reengage, but you just ignored it. It had an, "OK I'm done with this" feel to it.
lucy and Dennis's interaction did not feel 'real' at all. I don't understand how SVS is seeing it as an organic conversation when part of it involved lucy asking Dennis's mother for permission to start it. :suspish:

Rather, it felt like lucy tried to force some OT-but-in-white-so-not-OT distancing, Dennis (or the third scum) realised how it looked, and told Dennis to shut it down. It could also look like a really weird attempt for the masons to hint themselves early on. GTH it's the former. Regardless, SVS is explaining away something that just seems so evocative to me. Find me a natural segue between Dennis avoiding problematic content on the internet and Constantinople and I'll eat my pileus.

I suspect lucy and Dennis for their exchange, and SVS for her response to it. Either way SVS/lucy can be w/w. I'll look at lucy and Dennis if I live.
Our conversation was real. I don't even know how to prove that to you. I didn't want to be stuck in a conversation where I'm being so dry it was annoying me, so I just dropped it.

So what happens if one of us flips town?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Shoot I forgor to use spoilers
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:07 am Alllllll by myselffffff

Don't wanna be

All by myself anymoreeeeeeeee
Did... did you spend 3 hours just... sitting on thread? Alone?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean not exactly

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But kinda

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

That's really sad I'm sorry.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh... Open nights. Hmm...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:16 am That's really sad I'm sorry.
It's fine I was up anyways lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:34 pm TonyStarkPrime - Town
Neon - Town
Roxy - Town(Could be wolf with Falcon)(Not wolf with Finger)

sabie12 - Town (Possible TMI on my slot)

fingersplints - Soft Town (Not wolf with Wilgy)(Not wolf with Roxy)
Dennis - Soft Town (Not wolf with Wilgy)
Kate - Soft Town (Deep wolf potential)
Lemonfairy - Soft Town

Epignosis - Null
RondoDimBuckle - Null

Lucy - Upper POE
Quin - Upper POE(Not wolf with falcon)
falcon45ca - Upper POE(Not wolf with Quin)(could be wolf with Roxy)

Marmot - Lower POE
DrWilgy - Lower POE (Not wolf with Finger)(Not wolf with Dennis)
S~V~S - Lower POE

Wilgy should have told everyone by now that I am impossible to read and that scum reading me for no posting is a strange position for anyone to take. This is not a defence of Falcon. They should be counter wagons to each other. If Wilgy is right then Falcon needs to go. SVS and Him can potentially have been working the game from two different angles to get into the town core.

I also note that Kate/Quin/SVS the 3 I called out are all on Falcon. So I may have to adjust my reads back.
interesting.PNG

[VOTE: Wilgy ] aubergine
Especially since he isnt on the wagon he started.
Vote as of 24 hours to go roughly
Fabric Day 1 24 hours to go.PNG
Vote as of 1 hour to go roughly
Fabric Day 1 1 hour to go.PNG
If I die tonight beware anyone touting my reads as gospel
This both felt, and feels like a bad take.

Being well aware one could be wrong and hoping that further thread contribution would help guide players should not just be ignored.

Also the expression of possibility of being incorrect was clearly stated above. If I am concerned that there's a chance for being incorrect, why would a thunderdome between two slots be optimal?

Especially as I'm still trying to gauge both Falcons reaction, and the momentum around him?

Also your argument that I should be defending you at this stage in the game is also... Well bad. I am decent at Mafia but not omnipotent my friend.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Warned me to make the rules, or play the fool, it ain't that hard to choose
Take apart the "do"'s and "don't"s, and lose the "won't"s, I'm getting mine
Mines is mine, yours is mine, this is mine, get in line

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:10 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine for counterwagon
Counter wagon for the sake of counter wagon is a bad vote. There is no hunting in this...
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:41 pm Oep. RIP Falcon
Turboing this tomorrow
I kinda agree. The EoD was strange.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:57 pm Falcon being falcon

I'm surprised yall killed the lhf town after last game where falcon was also lhf town in poe all game playing like this
I still think the knee jerk reaction was abnormal.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:35 am

I'm surprised yall killed the lhf town after last game where falcon was also lhf town in poe all game playing like this
Mine?

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:38 am

Mine?
No, Falcon's. Yours was fine and I wrote you off as town after.

Your double post showed critical thinking.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

i.e. you tr'd me but like immediately revoked it on a possibility in the next post. I don't think W Neon does that.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin's theoretical team... A very good post.

I'd be in the realm of yeeting either Lucy or Dennis. That's what the boss says at least.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis is prettyhard scum read right now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:39 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:38 am

Mine?
No, Falcon's. Yours was fine and I wrote you off as town after.

Your double post showed critical thinking.
Dope

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 59

Post by fingersplints »

I like Quin’s theory. Dennis’s play definitely feels different from last game.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I picked the mountains. I want quiet, away from the city, with someone to watch my kids so I can just curl up with a book I disturbed.

I hate amusement parks. When I was a child I “almost” fell off a rollercoaster. It was old and rickety and had a seatbelt to secure you. I’m almost certainly remembering it as more perilous and life threatening then it actually was, but it scared me and I’m still kind of weird about rides and don’t go on any.
Gro-oo-ovy
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Spacedaisy »

I got Epignosis and TonyStarkPrime added to the ISO list in the OP. Apologies for the delay on that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NIGHT CHAT
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

gotta check to see if I'm dead before I post more
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

can report now that falcon was obviously town
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Naturally I'm gonna play a little different this game, especially at the start. I had no clue what I was doing last game and now I have at least a basic understanding. And I was a power role so that gave me some confidence. I think that I played different last game is a weak argument, at best.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:01 pm I got Epignosis and TonyStarkPrime added to the ISO list in the OP. Apologies for the delay on that.
You are the best!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Optional Mid-Day Check-in Prompt

If you could be any inanimate object for 24 hours, what would you pick and why?

I think I would pick an elevator. A surprising amount don't have CCTV and you would get to hear/see folks do things that they normally wouldn't when in a outwardly public space.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:20 pm Naturally I'm gonna play a little different this game, especially at the start. I had no clue what I was doing last game and now I have at least a basic understanding. And I was a power role so that gave me some confidence. I think that I played different last game is a weak argument, at best.
I don’t think it is weak. The questions you are asking don’t seem genuine, and it very much feels like you are much more cautious in a way I would expect from newbie mafia.

But ok, you want to get into weak reasoning.
Can you explain your vote other than “for counterwagon”?
Gro-oo-ovy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:18 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:20 pm Naturally I'm gonna play a little different this game, especially at the start. I had no clue what I was doing last game and now I have at least a basic understanding. And I was a power role so that gave me some confidence. I think that I played different last game is a weak argument, at best.
I don’t think it is weak. The questions you are asking don’t seem genuine, and it very much feels like you are much more cautious in a way I would expect from newbie mafia.

But ok, you want to get into weak reasoning.
Can you explain your vote other than “for counterwagon”?
It was better than my vote on Neon and I thought counterwagoning was good because of last game discussion.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Mongoose wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:12 pm Optional Mid-Day Check-in Prompt

If you could be any inanimate object for 24 hours, what would you pick and why?

I think I would pick an elevator. A surprising amount don't have CCTV and you would get to hear/see folks do things that they normally wouldn't when in a outwardly public space.
An air conditioner
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Firstly and most importantly I picked a Back Packing adventure - something I wish I had more time for than the 3 or 4 times a year I get to it.

Mid-Day Check In - I would be a rock so I could lay around in the sunshine all day and just be a stoned.

Dennis well I can almost feel the struggle you are having this game. I do feel you are playing differently. Is it bc like you say you had a PR but don't this game? Or is like others think and you are in btsc as a baddie? It is not a weak argument to use past play against people it is how we suss out the baddies. You seem to be more jokey this game (not there is anything wrong with that) which is diff for you. What super pinged me was when Quin had talked about posting his top 3 suspects you immediately went to " if he actually knows the mafia team he should just tell us now. But he doesn't because I'm on it and I'm civ so" . It felt like you not being very authentic. It did not *feel* town.

DrWilgy You are playing soooo diff from last game. You are all involved. You are all up in the thread. You have not licked a single sole this game. You have engaged. You have hunted for baddies by leading a elim on a townie but then voted for Neon. Granted you brought both up but only really engaged with falcon. Then as votes were being cast you said "Fascinatingly, I believe if Falcon flips W, Dennis has some pretty significant scum equity...
However, I am unsure how to read the slot without data as must of the posts I've seen from the slot have felt NAI.
If Falcon flips town, I do think it implies a wolf between SVS/Kate. Very interesting indeed..."
like you are setting up for the next days elim without ever taking any of the heat yourself. Color me impressed.

Epignosis welcome. Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts. I get rl is in the way, it's like that a lot of the time for me. Hopefully you can throw some thoughts out before EON. Waiting to give a read as you really have nothing to sort you with.

fingersplints last game I was bad I sorted you very quickly, this game not so much lol. I do feel town vibes from your reads and posts but you have fooled me before. So I'll be watching instead before I sort you.

Kate uuggghhh I am horrible at reading you. You do seem like you are playing your town game and I did feel better about you after your convo with Dennis . I know rl is busty but also looking for you give a list or a few reads so I can further guage your alignment.

Lemonfairy so so good. Like you are posting and trying to sort people you have never played with before. idk about calling you town just yet need a number of posts to determine that. Who would be your top 3 susp for the baddie team?

Lucy who knows? lol she told me she plays diff every time. She likes chaos. Is this bad chaos or good chaos idk I will wait for others who have played with you more to sort you. For the life of me I cannot read you bc of your one liners and no real suspicions put out.

Marmot I agree with some of what you say but we did have very diff takes on d 1 Wigly vs falcon. I saw a bad Dr. You saw a bad falcon. I am interested on your take of Epi, TSP, Rondo and Quin who showed up late to the party. Also what do make of Wigly now?

Quin glad you made it pal. But tbh I am left a bit in the lurch inre:your trio of baddie selections. You have elaborated some about Dennis but I am curious to your thoughts on the others. Not much else to say bc you have barely been here. (I adore your Avatar btw)

Rondo pal! Where have you been? Why should this game be diff from the last? In both you are supposedly looking for baddies. You were *much* more involved last game and tbf I do not buy Dennis' theory that is was bc you replaced in. Have you adjusted your reads bc of the last elim?

sabie12 I do not remember if we ever played together if we did it would have been a long time ago so....I am not getting good vibes from your posts and disagree more than agree with your thoughts. Yes the reason I voted Rondo is bc he came in all like "Game solved heres the baddies" then promptly left and did not return. It gave me icky vibes. You first thought Wigly was the baddie in his vs with falcon, but then you ended up on falcon. You seemed to change completely after your convo with Marmot bc Marmot laid it out differently. How or what made you change your mind so completely that you voted for falcon? Was it just bc Marmot saw it differntly that you abandon your own mind and thought process to link to Marmot's? I just do not see the progression in your posts.

S~V~S - you are hard to read and like Golden I always think of you as Town, whether deserved or not. I do not know if I agree with Quin just yet bc tbh I am not sure I understand it completely. Was it just your take on the Lucy/Dennis convo? I seen your case on falcon though I did not agree with all of it. It was Day one so I get that but would like to understand wtf Quin is on about. Have you ever played with Quin? Does he know your game? I feel like I should as we played hundreds of games together but you are unreadable to me. All I can do is watch and wait and see.

TonyStarkPrime dude what up? Are you disappearing again? You came in and said I can read falcon then left ofc after the elim you reported him as town. :eye: You have 8 posts all one liners. I cannot get a proper read from one liner mostly ot posts. Can you please elaborate on your top three susp.
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Neon I made you a separate entry. I am with you about wall posts lol
I feel like you are playing the same as last game and I sooo want to trust you. Where are your thoughts concerning Wigly and Dennis. How do you feel about Rondo, TSP, Epi and Quin? What did you make of Wigly's susp of you? Who are your top three choices for elim?
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:40 pm Mid-Day Check In - I would be a rock so I could lay around in the sunshine all day and just be a stoned.
Fuck yes. This
Lmao I couldn’t even read the rest just had to comment. Put me and Rox’s stones next to each other
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

No I don’t want to be a stone actually. I want to be something like a big fluffy blanket so that my only purpose in life is to lay around and be warm and comforting.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I like the open nights.

I think wilgy, marmot, quin, and Rox are town.
I’d like to hear more from Epi as well.
@Roxy tsp is another player who I have in the past scumread a lot based on how he plays. It’s all very normal for him so far. Doesn’t mean he is good or bad, just he is easy to miselim
Kate is probably town, but not a solid read. I think she thrived the last game as being super town with golden as the “leader” but maybe she needs to lead this time :kadaj: :hug:

I love that :kadaj: is still : kadaj : makes me laugh to think about new players like what is that and why is it called kadaj lol
Gro-oo-ovy
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I think what quin is saying makes sense. I noted that interaction between those 3 as something to keep an eye on and the making sure to mention that conversation means they couldn't possibly be teamed.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

@Roxy I will just respond here rather than quoting. I don't remember if we have played together. I played the original felt game if you were in that. I am a player that is kind of slow to start til things get going and there's more to go off of. So I feel like day 1 is kind of tough for me. I am just trying to make sense of everything and get back into the swing of things. I took a break and haven't been around as much. I don't think me trying to understand things from different perspectives means I'm abandoning my own mind. Its just me trying to sort things out to the best of my ability.
The funny thing is I was trying to agree with you on saying that rondos behavior was odd, but I think that got misinterpreted as the opposite.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

What inanimate object I'd be I guess a plane so I could experience flying. That could be fun.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I am curious as to why marmot was pushing falcon, but then parked a vote on quin without any explanation.
~Darren Shan~
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

I would like to be DB Coopers briefcase an hour after he jumped from the plane. I’d like to know if he lived or died.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
robyn
screaming
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Quin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:22 am implying i have ever given a damn about "rEaD aCcUrAcY"
i give a damn that all your future insight is now completely inaccurate

Return to “Previous Heists”