Re: 2018 Syndicate Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Principal Skinner »

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Kent Brockman »

Wilgy-- your zany appearance makes me think you bad!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Celeste »

I will vote for Dom as well. I think Sloonei/Jay caught onto something when calling Dom out for masquerading subtle set-up shade as meta. It's tangible, unlike the PIA POE bullshit he's fond of.

Dom also didn't react to my swipe at him:
Dôm wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:48 pm
Epignósis wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:41 pm
Dôm wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:34 pm
Isn't Day 1 of most sock games meta stuff? I am still waiting for Epi to attack me :mad:
Sorry, I was celebrating the meaningless social construct of my sky-god incarnate dying for our sins and triumphing over death.

Now I’m going to drink beer and check my fantasy sports wagers.
Oh OK. Maybe later.
Either he didn't realize that the real Dom would have seen that for the pseudo-intellectual putdown that it was or he didn't want to get into it with me in the first place. And why would he want to with time left on the clock and a sloppy mislynch train in full swing on Jay?

Let's not just dump votes on Dom though. We have enough slackers as it is in this game and that's dangerous.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Re: 2018 Syndicate Mafia [Day 1]

Mármot wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:28 pm Because there was no poll. Then I went climbing. I forgot to come back and actually put the vote on the poll.

You know who isn't themselves? Golden. He's only posted an image and something about Dom not liking baseball. That's just wrong, something is off.
Marmot

[VOTE: golden] aubergine

Looks like I'm breaking a tie. :beer: you can thank me later.
Marmot
Mármot wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:29 pm
Glōrfindel wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:03 pm
Gólden wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:58 pm In my experience, Dom is not a player that "chooses" to go after someone. He probes endlessly of anyone.

That quadruple post from Jay seems very uncharacteristic. :p
How much does that mean in a game where everyone is faking? In my opinion we will have to look past that sort of thing.
This man is town.
Marmot

Mármot wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:10 pm Where glorfindel goes, I will follow. Besides, I’m feeling whimsical.

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
Mármot wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:11 pm Epignosis you should join us to be honest.
Marmot
Mármot wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:36 pm If you lynch me today lynch jay tomorrow. Certified bad guy.

Glorf and epi are a bright shade of green :beer:

Right, back to climbing.
:shrug:
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

I checked myself last night. Turns out I'm good. :beer:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: 2018 Syndicate Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Marmot »

Mármot wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:27 pm I won't be around much, I'm off to climb a mountain.
This guy is pretty rad.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Re: 2018 Syndicate Mafia [Night 1]

DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel

Marmot
dunya
MacDougall
Vompatti

Golden
Marmot
Dom
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Dr.Wilgy wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:26 am DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel

Marmot
dunya
MacDougall
Vompatti

Golden
Marmot
Dom
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel

MacDougall
Vompatti

Golden
Marmot
Dom
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Echo »

Sorry I have been quiet, I have been busy elsewhere, and I plan to be here more tonight.

First, It's fun that I am getting suspish for a cheesy day one vote, when every vote in this game was pretty much a cheesy vote. The only discussion had been meta jokes and FauxJay trying way too hard to turn meta jokes into "scum hunting".

When I first voted, I voted for Marmot, for saying he was voting then not voting. So I said I would take it off him if he came back. At that time there was a four way tie,one vote each. It was not much, but none of the votes to that point was for any real reason that I could see.
Glōrfindel wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:57 pm
Dôm wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:24 pm
Glōrfindel wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:05 pm [VOTE: Dunya] aubergine
no you didn't. Why say you did when you didn't?

same question for marmot; he said he was self voting and he didn't. why?

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Sorry, I forgot.

Does Marmot self-vote when bad? In my opinion it doesn't seem like a good move for mafia.
He does it good or bad iirc, but I voted him for saying he did and not doing it. If he comes back I will move it if someone pings me more. But that vote/not vote stuck out the most to me so far. regarless of real Marmots meta.

linki, there he is.

Isn't Day 1 of most sock games meta stuff? I am still waiting for Epi to attack me :mad:
When I came back, it was a two way tie, Marmot and FauxJ with maybe 4 votes each, I don't recall. I did not particularly suspect Marmot, and did not really want to lynch him, especially when I said I would move my vote if he voted, and he had. so I switched it to the other guy. Who had pinged me, he was too manic. I thought he was trying too hard.

So there you go. If I had not switched the vote off of Marmot when I said I would, you all would be saying I was bad for that. Had I voted for a tangent third party, you would have said the same. But I felt bad voting for someone when I said I would take the vote off.

And this,
Epignósis wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:00 pm I will vote for Dom as well. I think Sloonei/Jay caught onto something when calling Dom out for masquerading subtle set-up shade as meta. It's tangible, unlike the PIA POE bullshit he's fond of.

Sorry, I was celebrating the meaningless social construct of my sky-god incarnate dying for our sins and triumphing over death.

Oh OK. Maybe later.
Either he didn't realize that the real Dom would have seen that for the pseudo-intellectual putdown that it was or he didn't want to get into it with me in the first place. And why would he want to with time left on the clock and a sloppy mislynch train in full swing on Jay?

Let's not just dump votes on Dom though. We have enough slackers as it is in this game and that's dangerous.
I caught your pseudo intellectual put down, but while I at first thought it might have been funny to have a bit of back and forth, I decided that since there appeared to be real tension with them in another game, adding fuel to the fire might not be wise or kind, so I played it for the lulz.

I realize I was the one who poked you to "attack" me, my apologies for letting it dangle.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Dr.Wilgy wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:27 am DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel

MacDougall
Vompatti

Golden
Marmot
Dom
Wilgy, could you explain some of your reads like you did for Marmot, if you are choosing not to write words? I know why I am where I am, although I think that is misplaced, but I get it.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 29
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Voting [VOTE: golden] aubergine
Mármot wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:23 pmnoone asks for a supatown role without intending to deliver if town.
Guaranteed bad guy right there.

Besides, I liked dom's entry just then. That's the dom I know and trust. Town dom. Scratching dom from the list today. I trust dom, epignosis and glorfindel. That's a good town core right there.
Vompattï wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:43 pm I checked myself last night. Turns out I'm good. :beer:
Stop pretending to be me, k? Marmots are expensive in Finland.

Wilgy's 'case' on me is selective and terrible. He's doing a really good job of roleplaying ricochet. I pretty much hate that his rainbow list is literally identical to mine and yet he sees me as bad. That's some disingenuous shit right there.

Golden/Wilgy. Game solved :beer:

MacDougall, do you like origami?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Glōrfindel wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:39 pmI don't know how to judge inactivity in this game because I don't know who anyone is.
Glōrfindel wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:03 pmHow much does that mean in a game where everyone is faking? In my opinion we will have to look past that sort of thing.
Town
Epignósis wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:24 pm
Mármot wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:11 pm Epignosis you should join us to be honest.
Okay. I’ll vote for you. :beer:
Epignósis wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:02 pmBut what would you like to talk about- the fact that in a game designed around player meta that very few of us even make meta-sense? Because that's where we're at right now as far as I can see.
Epignósis wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:00 pmLet's not just dump votes on Dom though. We have enough slackers as it is in this game and that's dangerous.
Town
Dôm wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:59 amWhen I came back, it was a two way tie, Marmot and FauxJ with maybe 4 votes each, I don't recall. I did not particularly suspect Marmot, and did not really want to lynch him, especially when I said I would move my vote if he voted, and he had. so I switched it to the other guy. Who had pinged me, he was too manic. I thought he was trying too hard.

So there you go. If I had not switched the vote off of Marmot when I said I would, you all would be saying I was bad for that. Had I voted for a tangent third party, you would have said the same. But I felt bad voting for someone when I said I would take the vote off.
Town
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Look what I woke up to

Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Chuck »

Mármot wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:28 am Voting [VOTE: golden] aubergine
Mármot wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:23 pmnoone asks for a supatown role without intending to deliver if town.
Guaranteed bad guy right there.

Besides, I liked dom's entry just then. That's the dom I know and trust. Town dom. Scratching dom from the list today. I trust dom, epignosis and glorfindel. That's a good town core right there.
I appreciate the trust, master Marmot. I also appreciate the sentiment from Wilgy, and Epi, and everyone else who townreads me. You are all good friends. But I worry that one of you is a wolf in sheep's clothing, buddying me. I don't want to get caught up in a town core this early in the game. It might end with me being swayed, and I don't trust all of your town core just yet. It's only day two.
Vompattï wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:43 pm I checked myself last night. Turns out I'm good. :beer:
Stop pretending to be me, k? Marmots are expensive in Finland.

Wilgy's 'case' on me is selective and terrible. He's doing a really good job of roleplaying ricochet. I pretty much hate that his rainbow list is literally identical to mine and yet he sees me as bad. That's some disingenuous shit right there.

Golden/Wilgy. Game solved :beer:

MacDougall, do you like origami?
Is disingenuous bad? And why? I don't disagree with your reads, but the two scumreads here are easy choices. Sorry, but I'm not ready to condemn the low off-topic poster and the rainbow lister. They are easy targets that don't talk.

If a big talker was scum, who would it be? And what do you think of Vompatti or Macdougall?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Mármot wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:44 am Look what I woke up to

Beautiful :D
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I think I know who is under Dom's skin suit and I think they are town in that light.

I will vote for Golden.

[VOTE: Golden] aubergine
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Lunatella »

Mármot wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:28 am MacDougall, do you like origami?
orange skittle
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Glōrfindel wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 am I think I know who is under Dom's skin suit and I think they are town in that light.

I will vote for Golden.

Of course if you're a freakin pleb you would read Dom as town at face value. But when you're a legend like me you can use remote viewing when reading posts to see the face of the person posting it at the time they made the post.
Lunalee
nutella
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

MacDöugall wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am
Glōrfindel wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 am I think I know who is under Dom's skin suit and I think they are town in that light.

I will vote for Golden.

Of course if you're a freakin pleb you would read Dom as town at face value. But when you're a legend like me you can use remote viewing when reading posts to see the face of the person posting it at the time they made the post.
Who do you suspect, master Macdougall?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Glōrfindel wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:34 am
MacDöugall wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am

I will vote for Golden.

Who do you suspect, master Macdougall?
I think you are a civ. DrWilgy is a civ. Epignosis and Dom are sus. Vompatti and Golden are null. Marmot is scum.
Lunalee
nutella
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

MacDöugall wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:39 am I think you are a civ. DrWilgy is a civ. Epignosis and Dom are sus. Vompatti and Golden are null. Marmot is scum.
Why is Marmot a scumster?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Glōrfindel wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:52 am
MacDöugall wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:39 am I think you are a civ. DrWilgy is a civ. Epignosis and Dom are sus. Vompatti and Golden are null. Marmot is scum.
The guy jumped on the Jimmy wagon for no reason even tho he said Golden was off and now he's gone right back to the Golden well. He's taking easy lynches.
Mármot wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:28 pm Because there was no poll. Then I went climbing. I forgot to come back and actually put the vote on the poll.

You know who isn't themselves? Golden. He's only posted an image and something about Dom not liking baseball. That's just wrong, something is off.

Plus he scumslipped and used the word actually. Epigonsis agrees.
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Die scum Marmot
Lunalee
nutella
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Contrary to popular belief, stomach bugs are capable of knocking Skeletor on his ass. Now then, allow me to address a few things:

[mention]Dôm[/mention]
Dôm wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:59 am Sorry I have been quiet, I have been busy elsewhere, and I plan to be here more tonight.

First, It's fun that I am getting suspish for a cheesy day one vote, when every vote in this game was pretty much a cheesy vote. The only discussion had been meta jokes and FauxJay trying way too hard to turn meta jokes into "scum hunting".

When I first voted, I voted for Marmot, for saying he was voting then not voting. So I said I would take it off him if he came back. At that time there was a four way tie,one vote each. It was not much, but none of the votes to that point was for any real reason that I could see.

Sorry, I forgot.

Does Marmot self-vote when bad? In my opinion it doesn't seem like a good move for mafia.
He does it good or bad iirc, but I voted him for saying he did and not doing it. If he comes back I will move it if someone pings me more. But that vote/not vote stuck out the most to me so far. regarless of real Marmots meta.

linki, there he is.

When I came back, it was a two way tie, Marmot and FauxJ with maybe 4 votes each, I don't recall. I did not particularly suspect Marmot, and did not really want to lynch him, especially when I said I would move my vote if he voted, and he had. so I switched it to the other guy. Who had pinged me, he was too manic. I thought he was trying too hard.

And this,
Epignósis wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:00 pm I will vote for Dom as well. I think Sloonei/Jay caught onto something when calling Dom out for masquerading subtle set-up shade as meta. It's tangible, unlike the PIA POE bullshit he's fond of.

Oh OK. Maybe later.

I caught your pseudo intellectual put down, but while I at first thought it might have been funny to have a bit of back and forth, I decided that since there appeared to be real tension with them in another game, adding fuel to the fire might not be wise or kind, so I played it for the lulz.

I realize I was the one who poked you to "attack" me, my apologies for letting it dangle.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

[mention]Dr.Wilgy[/mention]
He's chosen a clever wall of meta to hide behind. Rainbow lists are bullshit in general but it gives the appearance of being helpful, making him seem harmless. If I were to cater to such frivolities, I would place Marmot in a yellowish green color, so I'm sorry but I don't see what you're pecking at there. Otherwise, I don't mind his actual lists, or most of the placements on them, but he will have to elaborate a little more in time.

[mention]Glōrfindel[/mention]
He asked a lot of what appeared to be random questions early on but he's narrowing and honing in on things. That's good town behavior. I had a meta laugh with him and he stood his ground. That also works in his favor. He's wrong about me, but two out of three ain't bad. I do have to ask though...

I will vote for Golden.

Why Golden?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Epignósis wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:50 pm

I will vote for Golden.

Why Golden?
Golden's posts just don't look good. I have at least one reason to townread everyone else here, but Golden. It is a easy vote to fall on, though, so don't think I'm not looking at other people! :dark:
He was also the only good alternative to Dom at the time, and I think Dom is townie. Based on yesterday, I wasn't sure if we would get more discussion but here we are!

I'm glad you clarified that you were doing a meta joke at me, even if that wasn't very nice. :meany: It makes me feel better about you. I'm super glad you are feeling better after your stomach bug too!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

[mention]Gólden[/mention]
Gólden wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:58 pm Wilgy-- your zany appearance makes me think you bad!
Why?

PS- post more.

[mention]MacDöugall[/mention]
Oh, you're still playing? Thanks for showing up.
MacDöugall wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:15 am
Glōrfindel wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:52 am
The guy jumped on the Jimmy wagon for no reason even tho he said Golden was off and now he's gone right back to the Golden well. He's taking easy lynches.

Plus he scumslipped and used the word actually. Epigonsis agrees.
That's not how I read Marmot but to each his own. One adverb that makes justifiable sense is forgivable. Two or more adverbs become suspicious.

[mention]Mármot[/mention]
I can't place him just yet but nothing has caused me alarm. He appears to be trying, which is more than I can say for some of you, which brings me to...

[mention]Vompattï[/mention]
Epignósis wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:00 pmWe have enough slackers as it is in this game and that's dangerous.
Two posts later...
It's like magic, isn't it?

PS- post more.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Dôm wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:34 pm
JiggedJammyJay wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:11 pm
Dôm wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:37 pm
Epignósis wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:05 am Tell you what- I don’t know what I’m more disappointed with: the Astros for shitting the bed, the Rockets for blowing the spread, or this game. Discussion is the town’s best weapon during the day. Empty your holsters folks.

And @ Gólden, use words, you ninny. This isn’t Image Mafia.
Wat about the Red Sox?

Since when does Wilgy do rainbow lists?
Dr.Wilgy has arguably provided the most content in this game. Why is he the player you are choosing to go after?
I am not going after him, I am asking questions. It's what I do. I ask questions.

Why do you think asking a generic question is going after someone?
Dom

Dom
Glōrfindel wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:57 pm Does Marmot self-vote when bad? In my opinion it doesn't seem like a good move for mafia.
Dom
Dôm wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:28 pm "albeit obscurely" lol. What does that even mean.

[VOTE: jammyjiggy] aubergine
Dom
Dôm wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:34 pm
JiggedJammyJay wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:31 pm "Albeit obscurely" means that you were disguising your shade as "meta jokes" or neutral standing. It was shade which concealed its nefariousness.
Not any more than anyone else. Sorry jiggy jam youre wrong.

Linki, why ludicrous?
Dom
Dôm wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:39 pm I guess iwould think it was ludicrous if it was me too. But you say a bunch of crazy crap this happens. Pretending to be JJJ and actually being him isn't the same.
Dom
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I may not be able to give y'all a host post on time tonight. If I do, it will be flavorless and generic. I will do my best, and it won't be more than a few hours late if at all.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Epignósis wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 pm Contrary to popular belief, stomach bugs are capable of knocking Skeletor on his ass. Now then, allow me to address a few things:

@ Dôm
Dôm wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:59 am Sorry I have been quiet, I have been busy elsewhere, and I plan to be here more tonight.

Sorry, I forgot.

linki, there he is.

And this,

Oh OK. Maybe later.

Right. What about my reasoning for not wanting to mock real Dom & Epi do you find particularly, especially unbelievable, fauxpignosis?

I see we have not had a ton more discussion. Even though I don't particularly suspect Golden, gonna vote him to save myself. I will try to pop back in before the end to see if anything has changed.

Thanks, Wilgy, for explaining your read.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Glōrfindel wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:13 amI appreciate the trust, master Marmot. I also appreciate the sentiment from Wilgy, and Epi, and everyone else who townreads me. You are all good friends. But I worry that one of you is a wolf in sheep's clothing, buddying me. I don't want to get caught up in a town core this early in the game. It might end with me being swayed, and I don't trust all of your town core just yet. It's only day two.
You have my post about why I think the three are town. Do you disagree with any of those specific reasons?
MacDöugall wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:15 amThe guy jumped on the Jimmy wagon for no reason even tho he said Golden was off and now he's gone right back to the Golden well. He's taking easy lynches.
Since when were Jay and Golden easy lynches?

Besides which, Jay was lynched by a single vote over me. I had no votes before I made that vote. And yet, I don't regret it, know why? before that point content in this thread was shit and then we got some actual good stuff with decent voting analysis. I've got no problem putting my neck on the line for science. :beer:

I asked you a question. You didn't answer it, just skittled me. Why?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Dom, my buddy. Would you prefer a wilgy or a golden vote? I could go either way.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

Mármot wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:26 pm Dom, my buddy. Would you prefer a wilgy or a golden vote? I could go either way.
I don't think Wilgy is bad. I have no opinion on Golden. So I guess I feel better about Wilgy.

I am only voting for Golden to break the tie and self save. Do you have stronger feelings either way?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Crazy off topic person posting in here grrr :disappoint:
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:29 pm
Mármot wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:26 pm Dom, my buddy. Would you prefer a wilgy or a golden vote? I could go either way.
I don't think Wilgy is bad. I have no opinion on Golden. So I guess I feel better about Wilgy.

I am only voting for Golden to break the tie and self save. Do you have stronger feelings either way?
But heropinion is similar tomine, so meh.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

She stalks me, true story.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I saw a bare foot. Gross. Luckily it was already clear who it belonged to.

Wilgy has the exact same rainbow list to me, but places me at deep orange. Doesn't that seem disingenuous to you? It does to me. Like his read of me is all based on meta-roleplay, no substance. It stinks as much as bare feet.

I'd prefer a wilgy vote to a golden vote. I think both of them are exposing themselves with their lack of play, but golden has done less actively suspicious. People signed up for this game because they wanted to roleplay, if you don't want to roleplay as that person now it suggests to me that you're under a bit of pressure. Townies can just relax and climb mountains and stuff.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Sorry, bear feet :beer:
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I should have stuck on golden instead of Jay yesterday though, so I'm happy to stick today. I can go either way. I just can't imagine asking to be golden and then phoning it in. I'd never want to pick Jay or Golden or dunya, too much posting for me... but these people knew what they were asking for.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Mármot wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:34 pm I saw a bare foot. Gross. Luckily it was already clear who it belonged to.

Wilgy has the exact same rainbow list to me, but places me at deep orange. Doesn't that seem disingenuous to you? It does to me. Like his read of me is all based on meta-roleplay, no substance. It stinks as much as bare feet.

I'd prefer a wilgy vote to a golden vote. I think both of them are exposing themselves with their lack of play, but golden has done less actively suspicious. People signed up for this game because they wanted to roleplay, if you don't want to roleplay as that person now it suggests to me that you're under a bit of pressure. Townies can just relax and climb mountains and stuff.
That's a good point.

I felt good about him as he was willing to explain his reads within the weird context of his self imposed posting limitations. So whoever he is, he is doing a convincing Wilgy. Now if only he would post cactus people.

But is it self imposed, and some of his rankings do seem rather arbitrary. If you vote Wilgy, I will vote with you. As i said, Golden is a null.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

If Wilgy is good and Golden is bad I suck and I'm sorry.

But there's nothing I like better than some exciting last minute fun.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Also[VOTE: Dr Wilgy] aubergine
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I have arrived with 5 minutes to spare, my friends
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

I just don't want to die, tbh.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

:shrug:
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I will not argue with this tie.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Oh, this isn't a tie. My apologies.

I am not really seeing why the good doctor's disingenuity makes him a baddie, but I trust 2/3 of the people that want to lynch him. I guess this was fated.

Return to “Previous Heists”