Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 pm

speedchuck
61%
sprityo
No votes
Kylemii
11%
Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Total votes: 18
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Prologue]

Post by Simon »

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I like it simon, i like it alot

that is a good image
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123

Post by novaselinenever »

Can we choose which item we give to which player hmm :ponder:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 133

Post by S~V~S »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm Can we choose which item we give to which player hmm :ponder:
Epi said it, the most voted item goes to the most voted player, etc. It's in the giant letters in the opening post.
You are to vote in two places. Vote here five times, and vote in viewtopic.php?f=221&t=1698 five times. You are voting for those you want to get enchanted objects, and you are voting for the enchanted objects themselves. The object with the most votes will go to the person with the most votes, and so on and so forth etc. etc. until eternity good day to you sir.
It is now Day 0. Go. Do Champion Things.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
novaselinenever
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:39 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm Can we choose which item we give to which player hmm :ponder:
Epi said it, the most voted item goes to the most voted player, etc. It's in the giant letters in the opening post.
You are to vote in two places. Vote here five times, and vote in viewtopic.php?f=221&t=1698 five times. You are voting for those you want to get enchanted objects, and you are voting for the enchanted objects themselves. The object with the most votes will go to the person with the most votes, and so on and so forth etc. etc. until eternity good day to you sir.
It is now Day 0. Go. Do Champion Things.
Oops, thanks.

I'm blaming Sloonei and his campaign. They got me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 69

Post by MacDougall »

Sprityo is town
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm just checking in to say I'm here.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Because you're Mafia and you don't want anyone to suspect you?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Enrique »

vote for me
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 pm Because you're Mafia and you don't want anyone to suspect you?
No, because I said this morning I would be gone all day and I'm back earlier than I thought.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 pm Because you're Mafia and you don't want anyone to suspect you?
No, because I said this morning I would be gone all day and I'm back earlier than I thought.
Counterpoint, you are super conscious of how you are being perceived and it's only the prologue because you are obviously Mafia
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Have I been lynched yet?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:04 pm
Elohcin wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:39 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:15 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:09 am Happy New Year to all. Proud to announce I tried a new proactive anti-hangover measure and I feel like a golden god. You will be kneeling before me soon.
Want to share Colin?
Chug a bottle of water and take 2 ibuprofens before you go to bed, and then chug another water.
Because the combination of alcohol and ibuprofen is great for you.
I can handle losing just the one kidney. :grin:
God gave us two kidneys and two lungs for a reason. So we could loose one to alcholical and one to cigs. Or like sell on the black market. :shrug:
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:37 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:36 pm
Counterpoint, you are super conscious of how you are being perceived and it's only the prologue because you are obviously Mafia
I'm not but it doesn't bother me that you think I am. I don't want to be night killed.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:56 pm Hi folks. I'll just have a gander at these here items and I'll do some o' that voting stuff.
LC is playing ergo LC is mafia since LC is a manipulator God, he should be lynched immediately. :noble:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I dislike Juliets big post about her votes, seemed very in depth and scummy.

Mac is playing differently then his last few games tone wise which could mean he's mafia or that he's just taking this game more serious. Either way I'd watch him.

Svs seems badish so she's probably good.
Nova has also posted early this game so omma throw a few civ points his way.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nijuukyugou wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:52 pm Happy New Year, everyone! I half-realized I was playing this, so I guess I'm full playing this.

I like objects. They're neat. I'm just gonna click stuff.
I like this post.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Can anyone recall the last game that blooper and Simon were mafia in? I could find out myself but also I'm phone posting and lazy
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

But I'm lazy and phone posting*

And not 100% sober. :P
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm I dislike Juliets big post about her votes, seemed very in depth and scummy.

Mac is playing differently then his last few games tone wise which could mean he's mafia or that he's just taking this game more serious. Either way I'd watch him.

sig, that's just how I am. Very deliberate and I try to be thorough. Also, I feel like voting for some people and not others hurts feelings so I tired to find a fair way to do it that I felt good about.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm I dislike Juliets big post about her votes, seemed very in depth and scummy.

Garbage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am outed Mafia in the other game I am playing so if i am playing differently here it's because I am a civ. And not just any civ. The civ.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:20 pm I am outed Mafia in the other game I am playing so if i am playing differently here it's because I am a civ. And not just any civ. The civ.
Glad to know my macdar was on point. Buuuuut, It wouldn't be to much of a stretch to flip your game play a bit especially considering people could be looking for similarities between that and this. So I'd say we have about 60/40 odds that you're bad here.
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm Nova has also posted early this game so omma throw a few civ points his way.
Appreciate them. How come though?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 188

Post by speedchuck »

Sig going for that "I went after the top dawgs so I'm town" cred.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:03 pm Sig going for that "I went after the top dawgs so I'm town" cred.
The real top dog is Jay, but I'm to shy to gun for him yet he'd end up trampling me on his way to like ten million posts before night 1
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:43 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm Nova has also posted early this game so omma throw a few civ points his way.
You've been more active this game then any recent game you've been in. Normally it seems that as a civ your more active early game while the opposite is true as mafia.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Letters from the front, Phase 0D, Forward Base Delta, #2

My Maria,

It has been a relatively slow start on-base, and I am fortunate to find another opportunity to write. I hope you'll read these in the proper order given that they'll probably arrive in a bundle. I'll mark them with a number. My first task here has been to come to terms with my surroundings and those in my company. You understand that it is imperative that we all be able to trust one another in these trying circumstances, and friends are a precious commodity among brothers and sisters in arms. I get the impression I am not the only one scoping the group for good character, as I have observed a few others already engaging in some discussions that border on interrogative. It's a shame that the war has us on edge like this, but I know I expected little different.

The one who most immediately strikes me as a diligent and honest fellow calls himself sig. I feel a certain familiarity with his manner and his tone that puts me at ease. I didn't care as much for an off-hand comment made by a woman nicknamed "ninja" in which she shrugged off the importance of the voting selections with such bravado as to almost seem caricature (which, coincidentally, is a matter of disagreement for sig and I -- I don't much care). I hope these details don't bore you, Maria. You did ask me to tell you everything on arrival after all, and I have always been one to take the most literal interpretations! I miss you and Johnny dearly. I will write again soon.

With love,

J
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:20 pm I am outed Mafia in the other game I am playing so if i am playing differently here it's because I am a civ. And not just any civ. The civ.
Glad to know my macdar was on point. Buuuuut, It wouldn't be to much of a stretch to flip your game play a bit especially considering people could be looking for similarities between that and this. So I'd say we have about 60/40 odds that you're bad here.
You're a garbage man
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:56 pm Hi folks. I'll just have a gander at these here items and I'll do some o' that voting stuff.
LC is playing ergo LC is mafia since LC is a manipulator God, he should be lynched immediately. :noble:
I think you're thinking of the 2012-2015 edition Long Con. I'm 2018-2019 Long Con - you just have to wait for me to slip and out myself. Just kidding I am Civ.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:06 pm Letters from the front, Phase 0D, Forward Base Delta, #2

My Maria,

It has been a relatively slow start on-base, and I am fortunate to find another opportunity to write. I hope you'll read these in the proper order given that they'll probably arrive in a bundle. I'll mark them with a number. My first task here has been to come to terms with my surroundings and those in my company. You understand that it is imperative that we all be able to trust one another in these trying circumstances, and friends are a precious commodity among brothers and sisters in arms. I get the impression I am not the only one scoping the group for good character, as I have observed a few others already engaging in some discussions that border on interrogative. It's a shame that the war has us on edge like this, but I know I expected little different.

The one who most immediately strikes me as a diligent and honest fellow calls himself sig. I feel a certain familiarity with his manner and his tone that puts me at ease. I didn't care as much for an off-hand comment made by a woman nicknamed "ninja" in which she shrugged off the importance of the voting selections with such bravado as to almost seem caricature (which, coincidentally, is a matter of disagreement for sig and I -- I don't much care). I hope these details don't bore you, Maria. You did ask me to tell you everything on arrival after all, and I have always been one to take the most literal interpretations! I miss you and Johnny dearly. I will write again soon.

With love,

J
Super-awesome schtick. I would like it better if the OT parts were in green.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:43 pm
You've been more active this game then any recent game you've been in. Normally it seems that as a civ your more active early game while the opposite is true as mafia.
I was civ the most recent game, and I wasn't active early game :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

The thread is locked while I finish sorting everything.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

What object?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:20 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

The Wand
10%

Voters: nutella, Turnip Head, MacDougall, sig, speedchuck, Quin, sprityo, S~V~S, Elohcin, nijuukyugou, Lunalee

The Camera
13%

Voters: colonialbob, Long Con, nutella, Turnip Head, MacDougall, speedchuck, Quin, sprityo, Enrique, S~V~S, Elohcin, nijuukyugou, juliets, Sloonei

The Radio
12%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, nutella, MacDougall, S~V~S, Elohcin, ColinIsCool, Enrique, nijuukyugou, juliets, Sloonei, Simon, Lunalee, colonialbob

The Ring
13%

Voters: Long Con, Simon, nutella, Turnip Head, MacDougall, sig, speedchuck, Quin, S~V~S, ColinIsCool, Enrique, juliets, Lunalee, JaggedJimmyJay

The Costume
10%

Voters: Long Con, Turnip Head, sig, speedchuck, novaselinenever, DharmaHelper, S~V~S, nijuukyugou, juliets, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob

The Brick
7%

Voters: Long Con, Quin, DharmaHelper, sprityo, Elohcin, ColinIsCool, Enrique, novaselinenever

The Cap
6%

Voters: Simon, sig, DharmaHelper, novaselinenever, Sloonei, Lunalee

The Meat
12%

Voters: novaselinenever, Simon, nutella, sig, speedchuck, Quin, DharmaHelper, sprityo, ColinIsCool, Sloonei, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob, Long Con

The Calendar
13%

Voters: Simon, Turnip Head, MacDougall, DharmaHelper, sprityo, Elohcin, ColinIsCool, Enrique, nijuukyugou, juliets, Sloonei, Lunalee, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob

The Dread of 2019 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
3%

Voters: Epignosis, G-Man, Kylemii

Total votes: 107
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

What persons?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:23 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

ColinIsCool
5%

Voters: Simon, nutella, Elohcin, nijuukyugou, JaggedJimmyJay

colonialbob
4%

Voters: novaselinenever, nijuukyugou, juliets, Sloonei

DharmaHelper
5%

Voters: Elohcin, S~V~S, nijuukyugou, colonialbob, Long Con

Elohcin
3%

Voters: Turnip Head, DharmaHelper, Lunalee

Enrique
4%

Voters: nutella, DharmaHelper, Enrique, colonialbob

JaggedJimmyJay
7%

Voters: Simon, Quin, ColinIsCool, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob, juliets, sig

juliets
8%

Voters: MacDougall, Quin, DharmaHelper, Elohcin, S~V~S, Enrique, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob, Long Con

Long Con
4%

Voters: Turnip Head, S~V~S, Long Con, Sloonei

Lunalee
7%

Voters: Simon, nutella, speedchuck, Turnip Head, Lunalee, novaselinenever, sig

M Plus 7
4%

Voters: sprityo, ColinIsCool, Lunalee, JaggedJimmyJay

MacDougall
8%

Voters: MacDougall, speedchuck, Quin, sprityo, Elohcin, ColinIsCool, S~V~S, juliets, sig

nijuukyugou
2%

Voters: Turnip Head, nijuukyugou

novaselinenever
2%

Voters: Lunalee, colonialbob

nutella
2%

Voters: sprityo, Enrique

Quin
8%

Voters: nutella, MacDougall, speedchuck, Quin, Elohcin, nijuukyugou, juliets, Sloonei, sig

S~V~S
7%

Voters: Long Con, DharmaHelper, Enrique, JaggedJimmyJay, juliets, Sloonei, sig

sig
2%

Voters: Quin, novaselinenever

Simon
3%

Voters: Simon, DharmaHelper, novaselinenever

Sloonei
3%

Voters: MacDougall, ColinIsCool, Sloonei

speedchuck
4%

Voters: Simon, MacDougall, novaselinenever, Lunalee

sprityo
2%

Voters: speedchuck, sprityo

Turnip Head
8%

Voters: nutella, speedchuck, Turnip Head, sprityo, ColinIsCool, S~V~S, Enrique, Long Con

Stephen Hillenburg (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
1%

Voters: Epignosis

Total votes: 106
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 0
The sorcerer found the enchanted calendar on a greasy wall at Maria’s, a roadside diner on the outskirts of Nowheresville, USA. He slicked back his hair, walked in and asked if he could have it. The breakfasting truckers, families, vacationers and old people stared at him.

The proprietor looked at the calendar, and realized it was old and should be thrown out anyway. It wasn’t even a good calendar to begin with. Printing error, and by the time she got around to sending it back, the warranty had expired. However, her mama had not raised a fool.

“Yeah, you can have it,” she said, smacking her gum. “$5.”

This frustrated the sorcerer, who realized he had left his wallet at home, chained to the jeans he’d worn the day before.

“I do not have five dollars,” he hissed. “What I do have is the power of the horde of the damned.”

The sorcerer put forth his right hand as violet and black smoke enveloped it. The patrons looked on, as though petrified.

“Maria,” said a heavyset woman who had been interrupted taking some people’s order. “Give him the damn calendar. Our insurance policy ain’t going to cover another deranged spellcaster incident until June at the latest.”

“All right take the damn calendar. Margaret, you quit telling me what to do and finish taking them people’s order. Bet their coffee got cold already.”

Pleased, the sorcerer advanced toward the final piece of his puzzle. He took the obsolete thing, and admired its featured December image, a nostalgic Normal Rockwell print. What would Mr. Rockwell think of American life after the sorcerer had doomed it to pain and suffering? Would he paint Little Tommy on a pike? Would Nosy Sally be shown falling from the highest tower?

The sorcerer laughed and turned, bumping into a patron, whose coffee cup dashed to pieces on the floor and soaked the dropped calendar.

Before anyone could fetch a towel, the diner took on a strange appearance, as the calendar and the other objects in the sorcerer’s possession began to glow. Something in the spilled coffee had interacted with the enchantment.

“No. This cannot be!” cried the sorcerer. He retreated to the bathroom, but it was too late.

The patrons of the diner had been transmuted into new forms, some ghastly, some fair, some grotesque, some ancient, and then transformed again into people with exotic names like Epignosis and dunya, their human shapes but facades hiding some even stranger existence. The sorcerer too had been changed. He looked like anybody else. He knew the army he wished to summon was with him and that they would serve him.

But he knew something else: They had not come alone, and the others would not be loyal to him. They would want to stop him.

The transformative power destroyed the diner as the magic of the objects collectively protected those within.

And then a harrowing voice susurrated across the remnants of the diner:

RETURN THE SLAB.
It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am not playing this game properly until I am out of World Asunder sorry.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh my. Coffee activated it. I didn't see that coming.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What object?

The Camera

The Ring

The Calendar

The Meat

The Radio

What persons?

juliets
Voters: MacDougall, Quin, DharmaHelper, Elohcin, S~V~S, Enrique, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob, Long Con

MacDougall
Voters: MacDougall, speedchuck, Quin, sprityo, Elohcin, ColinIsCool, S~V~S, juliets, sig

Quin
Voters: nutella, MacDougall, speedchuck, Quin, Elohcin, nijuukyugou, juliets, Sloonei, sig

Turnip Head
Voters: nutella, speedchuck, Turnip Head, sprityo, ColinIsCool, S~V~S, Enrique, Long Con

S~V~S
Voters: Long Con, DharmaHelper, Enrique, JaggedJimmyJay, juliets, Sloonei, sig

JaggedJimmyJay
Voters: Simon, Quin, ColinIsCool, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob, juliets, sig

Lunalee
Voters: Simon, nutella, speedchuck, Turnip Head, Lunalee, novaselinenever, sig

Juliets, Macdougall, Quin, got Calendar, Ring, and Camera.

Turnip Head got either Radio or Meat.

And one of S~V~S, JJJ, and Luna got Radio or MEat.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:48 am I am not playing this game properly until I am out of World Asunder sorry.
why do you waste your time with that trash
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 144

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway, I promise to limit my shitposts to the other game.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 303

Post by nutella »

Commander Shepard, is that you?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:03 pm Sig going for that "I went after the top dawgs so I'm town" cred.
Speed going for that "let's mislynch sig again lolol" cred.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:30 am
That would be thrilling!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:06 pm Letters from the front, Phase 0D, Forward Base Delta, #2

My Maria,

With love,

J
I'm not Maria but these details....kiiiinda bore me. :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:30 am
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Wait Mass Effect was way more than a year ago I'm dumb lol.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Snap poll (Y/N) should I play the whole game using gifs/youtube clips?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

N

it's a cheap way through.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Good bit of effort from Sig, hopefully he carries it past the prologue.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:46 pm Sprityo is town
I’d like to kindly ask you to stop right there before I die too early to enjoy this game
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”