No votes

Total votes: 6
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 0]

Post by nutella »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:31 am I like the look of nova and Epi.

I am willing to entertain Epi’s suspicion of Juliets.

I don’t like the look of Luna. Her response to nova Is no good imo.

Also, haven’t read the whole outline yet, bummed to hear we don’t get lynch flips. I’ll go read the outline now. :P
oh damn there are actual suspicions already, well I am out of the loop. Call it excuses but I spent my day at the Nagano snow monkey park and then having a very fancy multicourse traditional Japanese meal followed by a private onsen bath with my bf so believe me I have absolutely no clue what is going on in this game. but I did at least see that nova (I think?) was saying some weird contradictory stuff about role claiming so could vote for him I guess
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 82
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Daisy I see you have a long post but I don't have time to read it right now - will do so when I get home from work and respond.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

The useful bit about the Leroy learning their target’s id is they can confirm or unconfirm the player in angelchat. There are cornercases where this clears or unclears further players. It’s not as useful since they’re dead but it is a little bit.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Post by speedchuck »

Neverwhere wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:43 am I stopped reading thread to reply to this so sorry if the answer is further down, but have you got Lynch times yet? Trying to coordinate with the European time difference.
Whatever the poll currently has as your endtime will be the endtime of every phase.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:14 am What’s the deal with these poll options?
Flavor.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:07 am Does Brick get to choose from any player in case of a tie or no lynch or is he/she limited by to the players involved in the tie/no lynch? This Q to Speedchuck. Any Player

“For the purposes of this game, you may use the Borderlands role or typical tinyhunt role to declare targets.” - I have no idea what any of that means, can someone please explain? In the case of roles or abilities that deal with specific other roles, targeting with 'Maya' or 'The Pope' both work the same, for example.

Death curse: once per game for each wotch or for the wotch team as a whole? Q to speedchuck. Team as a whole.

Do dead witches continue to have btscwoth living witches? This will matter for those that go into Angel chat... q to speedchuck. They do not continue in BTSC.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:14 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:13 pm Since this is a majority lynch setup, we decide when someone gets lynched by hammering. I suggested that that someone claims just before getting hammered, not as a plea to avoid the lynch but as giving info to the town.
I think I've only played one game where there was a hammer. I think your idea is good but how would we know we are about to get hammered? Would someone say "I'm going to hammer now so please disclose your role"?
REGARDING HAMMERING:

The lynches in this game require Majority. Generally, in hunt games, people have an option to cast normal lynch votes (which leads to a majority hammer) or to cast 'deadline' lynch votes (votes that only take effect at end of day).

With the existence and widespread use of the poll, that's a little difficult. Polls don't generally distinguish between votes. I will deal with it once D1 begins.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dunya »

greetings and salutations. i will be your mod/facilitator for this fine game. if you are at any point feeling frustrated or upset by anything or anyone in the game, please shoot me a quick message and i will do my best to rectify the situation. remember, this is just a game and we are all friends here who love and respect each other. play hard, have fun, and may the best team win ladies and gents. :)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Spacedaisy »

Thanks Chuck!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 171

Post by novaselinenever »

Neverwhere wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:42 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 pm Haven't played with Muriel and Neverwhere before? Are they old school?
Been here a number of years, I just found I was too busy to commit to games. 😊

So I'm coming in rusty as heck and not fully sure I understand how this game operates, but I learn by doing.

I stopped reading thread to reply to this so sorry if the answer is further down, but have you got Lynch times yet? Trying to coordinate with the European time difference.
Hi! Welcome back :noble:

We're looking at a window between 6:30 and 7 p.m EST for the deadline I believe. That's like 1 a.m in Europe i believe :workit:
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:19 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:12 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:43 pm

The trick is to trick wolves into lolcatting.

Also, it's a good thing Speedchuck isn't in this game cause he's always mafia but not always in the mafia, if you know what I mean.
Teach me the art of lolcatting :noble:
What does it even mean?
Lolcatting is when mafia decides it will be better to fuck around/taunt the town/post lolcats than try to not get lynched.
Oh ok - thanks Jack! Kinda like Mac did in A World Asunder at the end (tho maybe he didn't taunt town).

lots o linki
Juliets what do you think of everyone's entrance so far?

linki - when did this game happen? I don't remember it :llama:
Lol nova, I did that in the last game at your request and people called me bad for it so I'm not real keen on doing it again.

A World Asunder was Long Con's map game. It happened back in the Dec/Jan time frame.
But you were bad last game, if you're not this time around there should be no problem :dark:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol “I’m not falling for that again.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hot take: Scum would be hesitant to vote “strip the flesh, Salt the wound” so Nutella, Sprityo Nova all town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Speed, Jay and Dunya are all not itg. Nova, I’m gonna need you to work overtime on pressuring me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm Speed, Jay and Dunya are all not itg. Nova, I’m gonna need you to work overtime on pressuring me.
Are you sure about that? It got you lynched the previous game :mafia:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:32 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:19 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:12 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Teach me the art of lolcatting :noble:
What does it even mean?
Lolcatting is when mafia decides it will be better to fuck around/taunt the town/post lolcats than try to not get lynched.
Oh ok - thanks Jack! Kinda like Mac did in A World Asunder at the end (tho maybe he didn't taunt town).

lots o linki
Juliets what do you think of everyone's entrance so far?

linki - when did this game happen? I don't remember it :llama:
Lol nova, I did that in the last game at your request and people called me bad for it so I'm not real keen on doing it again.

A World Asunder was Long Con's map game. It happened back in the Dec/Jan time frame.
But you were bad last game, if you're not this time around there should be no problem :dark:
Ok but let me reiterate, I don't make good assessments on first posts. I need much more behavior.

First Posts -

nutella - is in Japan so her post looked normal to me.
nova - didn't like nutella's post, but maybe he was kidding. If he wasn't I disagree with him that it makes her look bad.
Epi - talks about flavor but he quickly changed to topical discussion so ok.
sable - talks about flavor, seemed to be a normal sable post
Jack - lolcatting post which I was ok with
sprityo - answers a mechanics question, seemed normal for him
Mac - "never fear I am here" - made me laugh, seems typical Mac
Luna - answers nutella, no problem with that
Neverwhere - 1st game in a long time, sounds fine
Daisy - hmm on first post already ready to entertain Epi's suspicion of me even tho I've barely posted. Susp. of Luna, seems too early too.

I think that's everyone.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm Speed, Jay and Dunya are all not itg. Nova, I’m gonna need you to work overtime on pressuring me.
Are you sure about that? It got you lynched the previous game :mafia:
I just really like attention. :biggrin:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:58 pm Hot take: Scum would be hesitant to vote “strip the flesh, Salt the wound” so Nutella, Sprityo Nova all town.
Civs can be hesitant of it for the same reason. I’ve been mislynched for less.

I’m going to vote butts and dead people though I think. For the lulz and also both those things are pro civ attributes of the game. In the off chance it does something, though judging by speedchuck’s reaponse it probably is just a check in poll.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

There are no hidden game mechanics in this game. The setup is completely open.

It is oddly freeing.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sooo...does that mean the Day 0 poll is meaningless? I don't recognize either selection (because I don't know the flavor I guess).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] what are your thoughts about the entry posts?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I don't feel real good about Daisy's long post. It seemed longer than it needed to be, like she wanted to be seen as doing something. Maybe she does that at the beginning of every game though I don't know. I may try to find a few.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:39 pm @novaselinenever what are your thoughts about the entry posts?
I find myself unimpressed by Luna and Nutella so far. What do you think about Epi's thoughts on you?
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:48 pm I don't feel real good about Daisy's long post. It seemed longer than it needed to be, like she wanted to be seen as doing something. Maybe she does that at the beginning of every game though I don't know. I may try to find a few.
I actually quite liked it. The pie suggestion is a decent one and she seems to be thinking things through, accounting for all the draw backs. Now while this is a lot of mechanical talk, I don't think it's a bad thing this early on especially since this is a pretty weird setup that none of us is familiar with. I've also been asking a lot of questions both privately and in the thread to the host, brainstorming about the mechanics and roles.

What's putting you off that post? The volume or the content?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:59 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:39 pm @novaselinenever what are your thoughts about the entry posts?
I find myself unimpressed by Luna and Nutella so far. What do you think about Epi's thoughts on you?
I don't know what he means. I look the same at the beginning of every game. He seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge. Maybe he would like to share specifics. I won't tag him because it messes up his browser and he says he reads every post so he'll see this one.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:03 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:48 pm I don't feel real good about Daisy's long post. It seemed longer than it needed to be, like she wanted to be seen as doing something. Maybe she does that at the beginning of every game though I don't know. I may try to find a few.
I actually quite liked it. The pie suggestion is a decent one and she seems to be thinking things through, accounting for all the draw backs. Now while this is a lot of mechanical talk, I don't think it's a bad thing this early on especially since this is a pretty weird setup that none of us is familiar with. I've also been asking a lot of questions both privately and in the thread to the host, brainstorming about the mechanics and roles.

I've seen somewhere in the past people going through a long discussion of roles or mechanics at the beginning and being bad. DDL rings a bell but I couldn't tell you what game. Maybe it's fine, just a tug in my gut when I read through it. Also I thought speed said to ask him questions by pm instead of out in the thread so that looked odd to me too. Didn't he say that or am I confused?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

What are you seeing about nutella? I know she's in Japan from discord so I didn't think anything about her first post. I think she said in a later post she suspected you and I can't remember the exact words but my take was that she just wasn't paying good attention yet.

Also what about Luna specifically? I haven't really taken that much notice of her.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:17 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:40 pm I hope Mac is a witch this game.
Sadly I am not. Fortunately neither are you.
I don't know how to take this weird exchange between mac and nova or maybe it doesn't mean anything.

I saw some suspicion on juliets and I feel like I don't know how to read her for sure. She was bad in a couple games I played with her but shes always so nice it's hard to tell haha.

Spacedaisy had a long post about mechanics which I know some people do that when they're bad to have more involvement. This game does have a unique set up though which leads to more discussion on strategy.

I don't think roleclaiming is a good plan because of the soup kills. The no role reveals does add a kind of weird dynamic to this game.

nutella your vacation sounds amazing. Consider me jealous haha
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:15 pm
What are you seeing about nutella? I know she's in Japan from discord so I didn't think anything about her first post. I think she said in a later post she suspected you and I can't remember the exact words but my take was that she just wasn't paying good attention yet.

Also what about Luna specifically? I haven't really taken that much notice of her.
maybe because I poked fun at nova's suggestions? oops :ninja:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don’t actually do that at the beginning of every game. But I’ve been a bum the past few games and I’m trying to work harder. Also this game is supposed to not last long so I don’t have the time I normally would to ease into it. Plus, I had lots of questions and thoughts as I read the set up for the first time lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:17 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:40 pm I hope Mac is a witch this game.
Sadly I am not. Fortunately neither are you.
I don't know how to take this weird exchange between mac and nova or maybe it doesn't mean anything.
Tell me something girl.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:25 pm
I don’t actually do that at the beginning of every game. But I’ve been a bum the past few games and I’m trying to work harder. Also this game is supposed to not last long so I don’t have the time I normally would to ease into it. Plus, I had lots of questions and thoughts as I read the set up for the first time lol.
Ok, thanks Daisy.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 pm
I don't know what he means. I look the same at the beginning of every game. He seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge. Maybe he would like to share specifics. I won't tag him because it messes up his browser and he says he reads every post so he'll see this one.

linki
You don't believe he genuinely feel that way about your entrance and you this game?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Actually the reason I felt bad about you was you seemed to flip flop on the idea when he turned his attention on you. It read to me like someone who was trying to appease someone who finds them suspicious. But I should read it again. Maybe I’ll do that now while I wait for my flight to board.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:12 pm

I've seen somewhere in the past people going through a long discussion of roles or mechanics at the beginning and being bad. DDL rings a bell but I couldn't tell you what game. Maybe it's fine, just a tug in my gut when I read through it. Also I thought speed said to ask him questions by pm instead of out in the thread so that looked odd to me too. Didn't he say that or am I confused?
Yeah i get that, but the thing is she didn't just do that lol and this setup is quite complicated. The first thing she delved into was reads I believe before the mechanical talk. I don't think she's using the latter to fake contribution as of now though, however all those questions could very well be something a baddie would think about trying to figure out the game.

He did I think here or in the sign up thread. I asked mine there, and shared thoughts and theories here.
novaselinenever
Hitman

The thing that pinged her about me isn't true, and the way she goes about it highjacking your interaction to use you and hesitating on who it might have been rings fake to my ears.

She's guilty of the mechanical stuff you're doubting SpaceDaisy for lol.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:27 pm

linki
You don't believe he genuinely feel that way about your entrance and you this game?
I can't read his mind. I don't know how he felt. That's why I would like some details.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:30 pm

Yeah i get that, but the thing is she didn't just do that lol and this setup is quite complicated. The first thing she delved into was reads I believe before the mechanical talk. I don't think she's using the latter to fake contribution as of now though, however all those questions could very well be something a baddie would think about trying to figure out the game.

He did I think here or in the sign up thread. I asked mine there, and shared thoughts and theories here.
Hmmm...I don't remember any reads but I will look back at it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:32 pm

The thing that pinged her about me isn't true, and the way she goes about it highjacking your interaction to use you and hesitating on who it might have been rings fake to my ears.

She's guilty of the mechanical stuff you're doubting SpaceDaisy for lol.
I'll re-look at nutella's post and lol about Luna. I'll look back at her too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:33 pm

linki
I can't read his mind. I don't know how he felt. That's why I would like some details.
You don't need to be able to read his mind for that. You're saying 'he seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge' that's not really what he's doing. He just shared his thoughts on you and while I get that you're disagreeing with them, saying that he has an agenda behind them means that he isn't genuine not just wrong. Is that what you're saying?

Linki - Sound good :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Lunalee wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Emoji tell :grin:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Playful ignorance.
novaselinenever
Hitman

You're free falling Luna!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:13 pm Did someone actually paid any attention to the kind of claim I suggested? I'm talking about a loophole to counter the no reveal at death on lynches.

Since this is a majority lynch setup, we decide when someone gets lynched by hammering. I suggested that that someone claims just before getting hammered, not as a plea to avoid the lynch but as giving info to the town.
:srsnod: I get you nova. I'll be sure to claim if you all decide to lynch me.
This here is what seemed suspicious to me. But maybe you were kidding? I dunno. It felt like you had good reason for saying your thought it was a bad idea, so your reversal here was confusing to me and makes me suspicious.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

If speedchuck said this I didn’t see it. I didn’t read anything before my post. I saw Neverwhere was playing this and signed up blind. So if I wasn’t supposed to ask questions in the thread I apologize. He hasn’t said anything to me about it though, just answered the questions.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:40 pm

linki
You don't need to be able to read his mind for that. You're saying 'he seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge' that's not really what he's doing. He just shared his thoughts on you and while I get that you're disagreeing with them, saying that he has an agenda behind them means that he isn't genuine not just wrong. Is that what you're saying?

How do you know he's not saying he's got some kind of inside knowledge? Did he tell you that? Why else did he mention he hosted me if it wasn't to lead people to believe he has inside knowledge? Maybe he thinks he does, maybe he's just spinning. I don't know - thats why I'd like him to share what he saw there and what he sees here. It shouldn't be too hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:48 pm

linki

How do you know he's not saying he's got some kind of inside knowledge? Did he tell you that? Why else did he mention he hosted me if it wasn't to lead people to believe he has inside knowledge? Maybe he thinks he does, maybe he's just spinning. I don't know - thats why I'd like him to share what he saw there and what he sees here. It shouldn't be too hard.
I second this request from Epi. Can you show differences by posts from that game and this, so we can see specifically what is bothering you about Juliets and judge your suspicion of her from there?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:47 pm

If speedchuck said this I didn’t see it. I didn’t read anything before my post. I saw Neverwhere was playing this and signed up blind. So if I wasn’t supposed to ask questions in the thread I apologize. He hasn’t said anything to me about it though, just answered the questions.
Ok, maybe I saw it in the sign up thread which you didn't even read. Maybe he was only talking about prior to the game starting. Maybe I'm crazy.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:48 pm

linki

I mean you have read the thread so he hasn't lol. I'm just taking it as someone that observed a behavior and is seeing resemblance, now the question is if it's fake or not; I'm not sure and I'm asking you.

I think you're lost in "I hosted her". This isn't about inside knowledge about being a host and whatnot, it's about seeing someone portray similar behaviors. It could very well be me saying that you look similar to a previous game I've played with you and you were scum, or anyone that read any game and seeing similarities between someone that was scum in that game.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Lunalee »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:44 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:13 pm Did someone actually paid any attention to the kind of claim I suggested? I'm talking about a loophole to counter the no reveal at death on lynches.

Since this is a majority lynch setup, we decide when someone gets lynched by hammering. I suggested that that someone claims just before getting hammered, not as a plea to avoid the lynch but as giving info to the town.
:srsnod: I get you nova. I'll be sure to claim if you all decide to lynch me.
This here is what seemed suspicious to me. But maybe you were kidding? I dunno. It felt like you had good reason for saying your thought it was a bad idea, so your reversal here was confusing to me and makes me suspicious.
it was sarcasm, because I doubt anyone is going to actually claim before getting lynched, and if they do, we won't know if they are lying.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists