Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:35 pm dennis unable to beat the video game nerd allegations
I'm actually like the worst in the group it's kinda embarassing
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:15 pm Go to baseball games Dennis; it’s hard to describe how great they are.
I'd go to a big game, probably. But like Andrew's games sucked

It's just hard for me to like get excited about it
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:35 pm dennis unable to beat the video game nerd allegations
HEY DONT BE MEAN TO DENNIS THE SCRIMPLE SCROMBO THAT SCROOBLES HIS SHWUMPLES!

But dont think I am mad at you PYXYY You bring such a good energy to this game. I am EXCITED to vibe with you too!
THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME RONDO!!
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:23 pm ok I gotta go get me some GRUUUB! ITS LUNCH TIME.

IF I come back and I see people voting people I am going to be MAD!

[I mean its day 0 guys LMAO, votes dont matter so lets all just be nice to each other]

OH OH! WHAT is your favourite extreme sport? OR book if you dont have one

MINE is Rock climbing, not that extreme I GUESS BUT I get to jump around like a MONKEY
HAVE A GOOD LUNCH! I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE EXTREME SPORTS (and don't know what qualifies) SO MY FAVORITE BOOK THAT I CAN REMEMBER IS "A STUDY IN CHARLOTTE"!! I PERSONALLY LOVE THE MYSTERY GENRE!!
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:26 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:15 pm Go to baseball games Dennis; it’s hard to describe how great they are.
I'd go to a big game, probably. But like Andrew's games sucked

It's just hard for me to like get excited about it
as someone who went to countless baseball games for my brother, I can at least promise you that a live major league game is better than your brother's live not major league game
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:00 pm OMG EVERYONE.

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!

EXCITED TO GET INTO THE GAME TOMORROW !<3!<3!<3!<3!<3!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS HEAPS OF FUN.

DONT FORGET TO TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT!

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Why do I want to violently eliminate this?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:17 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:15 pm I'm a fenway frank.
I'm so jealous that you have your original, non corporately named, park. I miss Shea Stadium, and will never feel good about "Citifield". :grrr:
Don't worry they will replace it eventually with American Family Ballpark in beautiful downtown not Boston

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:36 pm Am I the only one in Europe in this game? D:
Sorry to disappoint but I gotta sleep, guess I won't miss too much fun as it's Day 0, though!
I work weird hours so you might see me when you are around

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:51 pm I'm a vegetarian so I don't have hotdog fingers, I have salad fingers.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

But dont think I am mad at you PYXYY You bring such a good energy to this game. I am EXCITED to vibe with you too!
VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE
VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE VIBE

Code: Select all

(`-')  _     <-.(`-')  (`-')  _ 
     _(OO ) (_)     __( OO)  ( OO).-/ 
,--.(_/,-.\ ,-(`-')'-'---.\ (,------. 
\   \ / (_/ | ( OO)| .-. (/  |  .---' 
 \   /   /  |  |  )| '-' `.)(|  '--.  
_ \     /_)(|  |_/ | /`'.  | |  .--'  
\-'\   /    |  |'->| '--'  / |  `---. 
    `-'     `--'   `------'  `------'
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.->    (`-')  _   _     (`-')              .->    (`-').-> (`-')  _ (`-')           _                      _          (`-').-> _  (`-') (`-')  _<-. (`-')_ (`-')         (`-')      (`-').-> (`-')  _     (`-')  _<-. (`-')_ (`-')      _        (`-')  (`-')  _               (`-')  _ <-. (`-')   (`-')  _     _  (`-')            (`-').->(`-')      _     <-. (`-')_                 _     <-. (`-')_     (`-')      (`-').->  _      (`-').->     (`-')  _  (`-').->            _      _          (`-')  _    (`-') (`-')          (`-').->             (`-')   _      _  (`-')(`-')      
 (`(`-')/`) (OO ).-/  (_)    ( OO).->       (`(`-')/`) (OO )__  (OO ).-/ ( OO).->       (_)       <-.          (_)         ( OO)_   \-.(OO ) ( OO).-/   \( OO) )( OO).->      ( OO).->   (OO )__  ( OO).-/     ( OO).-/   \( OO) )( OO).->  (_)    <-.(OO )  ( OO).-/        .->    (OO ).-/    \(OO )_  ( OO).-/     \-.(OO )     .->    ( OO)_  ( OO).->  (_)       \( OO) )    .->        (_)       \( OO) )    ( OO).->   (OO )__  (_)     ( OO)_       (OO ).-/  ( OO)_   _         (_)    (_)         (OO ).-/ <-.(OO ) ( OO).->       ( OO)_   _        <-.(OO )  (_)     \-.(OO )( OO).->   
,-`( OO).', / ,---.   ,-(`-')/    '._      ,-`( OO).',,--. ,'-' / ,---.  /    '._       ,-(`-')(`-')-----.     ,-(`-')    (_)--\_)  _.'    \(,------.,--./ ,--/ /    '._      /    '._  ,--. ,'-'(,------.    (,------.,--./ ,--/ /    '._  ,-(`-'),------,)(,------.     ,---(`-') / ,---.  ,--./  ,-.)(,------.     _.'    \(`-')----. (_)--\_) /    '._  ,-(`-'),--./ ,--/  ,---(`-')     ,-(`-'),--./ ,--/     /    '._  ,--. ,'-' ,-(`-')(_)--\_)      / ,---.  (_)--\_)  \-,-----. ,-(`-'),-(`-')     / ,---.  ,------,)/    '._      (_)--\_)  \-,-----.,------,) ,-(`-') _.'    \/    '._   
|  |\  |  | | \ /`.\  | ( OO)|'--...__)    |  |\  |  ||  | |  | | \ /`.\ |'--...__)     | ( OO)(OO|(_\---'     | ( OO)    /    _ / (_...--'' |  .---'|   \ |  | |'--...__)    |'--...__)|  | |  | |  .---'     |  .---'|   \ |  | |'--...__)| ( OO)|   /`. ' |  .---'    '  .-(OO ) | \ /`.\ |   `.'   | |  .---'    (_...--''( OO).-.  '/    _ / |'--...__)| ( OO)|   \ |  | '  .-(OO )     | ( OO)|   \ |  |     |'--...__)|  | |  | | ( OO)/    _ /      | \ /`.\ /    _ /   |  .--./ | ( OO)| ( OO)     | \ /`.\ |   /`. '|'--...__)    /    _ /   |  .--./|   /`. ' | ( OO)(_...--''|'--...__) 
|  | '.|  | '-'|_.' | |  |  )`--.  .--'    |  | '.|  ||  `-'  | '-'|_.' |`--.  .--'     |  |  ) / |  '--.      |  |  )    \_..`--. |  |_.' |(|  '--. |  . '|  |)`--.  .--'    `--.  .--'|  `-'  |(|  '--.     (|  '--. |  . '|  |)`--.  .--'|  |  )|  |_.' |(|  '--.     |  | .-, \ '-'|_.' ||  |'.'|  |(|  '--.     |  |_.' |( _) | |  |\_..`--. `--.  .--'|  |  )|  . '|  |)|  | .-, \     |  |  )|  . '|  |)    `--.  .--'|  `-'  | |  |  )\_..`--.      '-'|_.' |\_..`--.  /_) (`-') |  |  )|  |  )     '-'|_.' ||  |_.' |`--.  .--'    \_..`--.  /_) (`-')|  |_.' | |  |  )|  |_.' |`--.  .--' 
|  |.'.|  |(|  .-.  |(|  |_/    |  |       |  |.'.|  ||  .-.  |(|  .-.  |   |  |       (|  |_/  \_)  .--'     (|  |_/     .-._)   \|  .___.' |  .--' |  |\    |    |  |          |  |   |  .-.  | |  .--'      |  .--' |  |\    |    |  |  (|  |_/ |  .   .' |  .--'     |  | '.(_/(|  .-.  ||  |   |  | |  .--'     |  .___.' \|  |)|  |.-._)   \   |  |  (|  |_/ |  |\    | |  | '.(_/    (|  |_/ |  |\    |        |  |   |  .-.  |(|  |_/ .-._)   \    (|  .-.  |.-._)   \ ||  |OO )(|  |_/(|  |_/     (|  .-.  ||  .   .'   |  |       .-._)   \ ||  |OO )|  .   .'(|  |_/ |  .___.'   |  |    
|   ,'.   | |  | |  | |  |'->   |  |       |   ,'.   ||  | |  | |  | |  |   |  |        |  |'->  `|  |_)       |  |'->    \       /|  |      |  `---.|  | \   |    |  |          |  |   |  | |  | |  `---.     |  `---.|  | \   |    |  |   |  |'->|  |\  \  |  `---.    |  '-'  |  |  | |  ||  |   |  | |  `---.    |  |       '  '-'  '\       /   |  |   |  |'->|  | \   | |  '-'  |      |  |'->|  | \   |        |  |   |  | |  | |  |'->\       /     |  | |  |\       /(_'  '--'\ |  |'->|  |'->     |  | |  ||  |\  \    |  |       \       /(_'  '--'\|  |\  \  |  |'->|  |        |  |    
`--'   '--' `--' `--' `--'      `--'       `--'   '--'`--' `--' `--' `--'   `--'        `--'      `--'         `--'        `-----' `--'      `------'`--'  `--'    `--'          `--'   `--' `--' `------'     `------'`--'  `--'    `--'   `--'   `--' '--' `------'     `-----'   `--' `--'`--'   `--' `------'    `--'        `-----'  `-----'    `--'   `--'   `--'  `--'  `-----'       `--'   `--'  `--'        `--'   `--' `--' `--'    `-----'      `--' `--' `-----'    `-----' `--'   `--'        `--' `--'`--' '--'   `--'        `-----'    `-----'`--' '--' `--'   `--'        `--'    
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Marmot

_  (`-') (`-')  _ (`-')  _ _  (`-') (`-')  _ (`-')  _     _  (`-')                       _  (`-')                      
 \-.(OO ) ( OO).-/ ( OO).-/ \-.(OO ) ( OO).-/ ( OO).-/     \-.(OO )     .->        .->    \-.(OO )     .->        .->   
 _.'    \(,------.(,------. _.'    \(,------.(,------.     _.'    \(`-')----. (`-')----.  _.'    \(`-')----. (`-')----. 
(_...--'' |  .---' |  .---'(_...--'' |  .---' |  .---'    (_...--''( OO).-.  '( OO).-.  '(_...--''( OO).-.  '( OO).-.  '
|  |_.' |(|  '--. (|  '--. |  |_.' |(|  '--. (|  '--.     |  |_.' |( _) | |  |( _) | |  ||  |_.' |( _) | |  |( _) | |  |
|  .___.' |  .--'  |  .--' |  .___.' |  .--'  |  .--'     |  .___.' \|  |)|  | \|  |)|  ||  .___.' \|  |)|  | \|  |)|  |
|  |      |  `---. |  `---.|  |      |  `---. |  `---.    |  |       '  '-'  '  '  '-'  '|  |       '  '-'  '  '  '-'  '
`--'      `------' `------'`--'      `------' `------'    `--'        `-----'    `-----' `--'        `-----'    `-----' 
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

all of you are degenerates
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I want to edit my pfp to have angry eyebrows to match how I feel inside
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

and because it would be funny
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:51 pm I'm a vegetarian so I don't have hotdog fingers, I have salad fingers.

you are aging yourself, i say, as I age myself by pointing out that you are aging yourself
I wondered who would be attracted to rusty spoons.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I love you Rondo so I vote you.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Is there no poll though to show how much I love Rondo?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:57 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:09 pm this is my favorite ramen https://www.instagram.com/yume_wo_katare/?hl=en

@Dennis if you're ever in cambridge (e.g for college tours or w/e) get your mom to bring you here
Not like he'd go to a baseball game with me :pout:
I mean I guess I would go but I don't wouldn't know what's going on and I'm not good at getting very hype irl

Like you should have seen me at the school football game I went to. I didn't like scream or anything
Imagine screaming at anything...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:25 pm I request a servant feed me crab and thai foods. Dont all rush at once to offer yours services
Only if I can also feed myself the crab

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:54 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:25 pm I request a servant feed me crab and thai foods. Dont all rush at once to offer yours services
I am willing to share
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:09 pm this is my favorite ramen https://www.instagram.com/yume_wo_katare/?hl=en

@Dennis if you're ever in cambridge (e.g for college tours or w/e) get your mom to bring you here
I mean I guess I would go but I don't wouldn't know what's going on and I'm not good at getting very hype irl

Like you should have seen me at the school football game I went to. I didn't like scream or anything
also true
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:52 am Is there no poll though to show how much I love Rondo?
no I can't show how much I love rondo either
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:23 pm ok I gotta go get me some GRUUUB! ITS LUNCH TIME.

[I mean its day 0 guys LMAO, votes dont matter so lets all just be nice to each other]

MINE is Rock climbing, not that extreme I GUESS BUT I get to jump around like a MONKEY
Vote: Rondo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:58 am
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:54 am
I am willing to share
Sold.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:59 am
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 am

also true
I hate people who scream on roller coasters.

Bruh. Like. I'm just trying to experience the ride not have you yelling in my ears.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Help a girl who isn't reading the rules

Is there a post cap?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

mafia
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I want to get the game started but all I can think to do is love rondo more than I already love Rondo (which is a lot!)

☆Princess Abigail☆

I dumby think there's a post cap

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dont* what the fuck is a dumby Google

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:28 am I want to get the game started but all I can think to do is love rondo more than I already love Rondo (which is a lot!)
press x to doubt
☆Princess Abigail☆

X

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

late night gamers check in
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

You can still have tofu dog fingers or whatever the meat replacement is for hot dogs nowadays

Here they use tofu, halloumi, Quorn, Oumph, and some oat thing. Not in hot dogs, but as meat replacements for various dishes. Pretty much everything can be ordered as a vegetarian version, it's pretty cool.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

OMG BITCHES ITS EASTER WEEKEND!

HAPPY EASTER! I hope you're all getting some nice Eggs shoved up your ass <3<3<3<3 xoxox

I am home from work, Time to catch up this bitch!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:43 pm

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Kate
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Neon
@nutella
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@TonyStarkPrime
@WindwardAway
I don't watch sports very often, so I guess that depends? I *really* don't watch extreme sports because I can't actually think of anything, lol. Uhhhhhhh... I like most types of martial arts and I really liked historical fencing when i did that... German longsword and rapier.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:46 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:43 pm

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Kate
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Neon
@nutella
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@TonyStarkPrime
@WindwardAway
I like cross country (equine); ((not running (((derogatory)))

idk if it's considered extreme but I can't think of anything else i like all normal sports
OML! WTAF Me too!

Look at her go! Majestic Porscha leaping the competition. We are all proud of u!

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:54 pmmariokart

dis u?

Nuetlla so extreme!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:43 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:40 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:34 pm We all left to go eat.

I am currently hungry and waiting for my food how could you do this to me
I'll share :bighug:
What are you sharing :3
My biggest boy delivers.
OML

KAAAATE!

Share wif me and I will give you kisses
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:52 am Is there no poll though to show how much I love Rondo?
Someone should change the poll question to "Who do you love the most?"
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:46 pm Ok I got work to do macs in charge I’ll win at F5
TSP!

You sexy Rascal, welcome to the game :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I missed the book question cause I got stuck trying to rack my brains for extreme sports lol
I don't remember what I read last but I do have a pile of books to read
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:24 am
I'm actually like the worst in the group it's kinda embarassing
OML DENNIS :suspish: :suspish: :disappoint:

Stop putting yourself down! You are amazing at everything you put your mind too! You can git guddest. Kick their ass!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:27 am

THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME RONDO!!

:beer: :workit:
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:29 am

HAVE A GOOD LUNCH! I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE EXTREME SPORTS (and don't know what qualifies) SO MY FAVORITE BOOK THAT I CAN REMEMBER IS "A STUDY IN CHARLOTTE"!! I PERSONALLY LOVE THE MYSTERY GENRE!!
My lunch was DE - LISH

I had a sweet chilly chicken wrap and some hot cross buns

Never heard of Study in Charlotte but If its anything like Good Charlotte itll be a BANGER

Horror > Mystery but who doesnt love a good Mystery! My favourite one is D. B. Cooper but only because I know who it is! HEHEHEHEHE :ohyeah:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:00 pm OMG EVERYONE.

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!

EXCITED TO GET INTO THE GAME TOMORROW !<3!<3!<3!<3!<3!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS HEAPS OF FUN.

DONT FORGET TO TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT!

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Why do I want to violently eliminate this?
WHY DONT YOU VIOLENTLY PUT A SMILE ON YOUR DIAL! We dont need hate we need love in this chat

This game is going to be LIT with Neon in it. Luv u girrrrrrl

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:28 am

(`-')  _     <-.(`-')  (`-')  _ 
     _(OO ) (_)     __( OO)  ( OO).-/ 
,--.(_/,-.\ ,-(`-')'-'---.\ (,------. 
\   \ / (_/ | ( OO)| .-. (/  |  .---' 
 \   /   /  |  |  )| '-' `.)(|  '--.  
_ \     /_)(|  |_/ | /`'.  | |  .--'  
\-'\   /    |  |'->| '--'  / |  `---. 
    `-'     `--'   `------'  `------'
____   ____._____________.___ _______    ________ 
\   \ /   /|   \______   \   |\      \  /  _____/ 
 \   Y   / |   ||    |  _/   |/   |   \/   \  ___ 
  \     /  |   ||    |   \   /    |    \    \_\  \
   \___/   |___||______  /___\____|__  /\______  /
                       \/            \/        \/ 
 __      __._________________ ___  
/  \    /  \   \__    ___/   |   \ 
\   \/\/   /   | |    | /    ~    \
 \        /|   | |    | \    Y    /
  \__/\  / |___| |____|  \___|_  / 
       \/                      \/
_______________.___.____  _______  ________.___.
\______   \__  |   |\   \/  /\   \/  /\__  |   |
 |     ___//   |   | \     /  \     /  /   |   |
 |    |    \____   | /     \  /     \  \____   |
 |____|    / ______|/___/\  \/___/\  \ / ______|
           \/             \_/      \_/ \/       
for
⊂_ヽ
  \\ your
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \information
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、I do care
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:32 am I want to edit my pfp to have angry eyebrows to match how I feel inside
Bad porscha.PNG
Bad porscha.PNG (112.15 KiB) Viewed 612 times

HAHAH OH LORD

I HAVE CREATED A MONSTROSITY

Porscha, this beautiful artwork is made just for you. I know you pretend you feel like >:( but I can tell you are >:)

I call this work of art p:Orscha, medium digital art, description: this symbolises this duality of whoopers
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:51 am I love you Rondo so I vote you.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:50 am [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
SEE EVERYONE! SEE!

BIG SEA GETS IT!

SO SMART.

This game we now vote for who we love the most and I agree with Seanzie. I do love me the most after the rest of you <3

No seanzie no poll till game actually starts silly
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”