58%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Turtles again

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:18 am i thought last game's d1 was slow enough what is this T_T
Slow? SLOW! Bitch I 400 posted for your sorry ass xD
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:39 am I say we just chop Ted and Zenon to be safe.
Sure after Xan and Delta though

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:53 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:33 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:20 am My first impression based last game and Zenon's town games, I think she is town this time. Don't ask me why.
Why?
Wanna mason together?
If you tell me why. Don't worry the others don't matter.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:54 amI lived bitch
Why'd you break the game bitch :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:39 am I say we just chop Ted and Zenon to be safe.
:charlieblackmon:
Bruh if your gonna high post at least say something

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:16 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:33 am
honestly yeah fuck that guy

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
oh she mad

if only poison were here you 2 could bully me. unfortunately i am 99% sure the way she communicates now is through owls
THROUGH OWLS WHAT LMAO
Hoot hoot mother tucker

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:16 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:14 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:56 am
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:17 am xan & belzy both came into this game in a way that makes me feel kinda bleh

xan because he feels more fluffy than last game which is a wolftell for him & he seems kinda hesitant about his approach to me this time around
belzy because they go to call zenon town despite literally just admitting they wouldve struggled to find w!zenon & her intro isnt any diff. kinda feels like tmiing zenon town since tmi perspective or wtv.

can you tell im pulling shit out of my ass someone do something please
I am always bleh early game. You don't know what I am doing.
yes I dont know what you're doing thats why I dont like your intro.
I cannot remember a recent game where people actually like my intro, and honestly I don't care. Early game is not about having a likeable approach.
Belzy town. I've decided we can mason

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:20 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:55 am
Maybe we should chop you to even out the universe. You've survived day 1 last game. That cannot happen twice in a row without a shock.
This is not true.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:20 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:53 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:33 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:20 am My first impression based last game and Zenon's town games, I think she is town this time. Don't ask me why.
Why?
Wanna mason together?
this confidence is blatantly faked after their awkwardness previous game

[VOTE: belzy] aubergine
Bad Tutuu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:22 pm belzy wrote like 5-6 posts faking confidence

drastically changing from last game

wolf
This is amusing to me but I won't say why lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:24 pm zenon town. i dont wanna say why i think so
Why bitch

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:38 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:28 pm
Maybe we should chop you to even out the universe. You've survived day 1 last game. That cannot happen twice in a row without a shock.
This is not true.
It is. I have not see you survive day 1 that often in recent games we'rw both in.
We've only been in like 2 games in the past year. I am very rarely D1'd. More often N1'd, but more often still I survive until midgame.
I went ahead and looked into this. Every game you've played on TS, I've been in.

Most recent - less recent

Anni game 3, Cindy Kate Meetup (Nov 2022) - died N3
GOC 2021 (Feb 2022) - I was actually D1'd
Basic Mafia (Jul 2021) - died N2
Cindy Kate & Percy Date night (May 2021) - died N3

I don't remember if we had any games on MafC any time recently, but I can't think of a single time I died D1 on MafC (maybe it happened, but I don't recall).

I don't think this is a real thought. I am a pretty hard miselim, and pretty much any time I've gone over D1 it was because of a late-day push when I am not around, usually lead by at least one wrong town and at least one mafia who wants me dead.
This feels overly defensive for Sean

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:55 pm
This is not true.
It is. I have not see you survive day 1 that often in recent games we'rw both in.
We've only been in like 2 games in the past year. I am very rarely D1'd. More often N1'd, but more often still I survive until midgame.
I went ahead and looked into this. Every game you've played on TS, I've been in.

I don't remember if we had any games on MafC any time recently, but I can't think of a single time I died D1 on MafC (maybe it happened, but I don't recall).

I don't think this is a real thought. I am a pretty hard miselim, and pretty much any time I've gone over D1 it was because of a late-day push when I am not around, usually lead by at least one wrong town and at least one mafia who wants me dead.
Did we play on MU together?
You were both in maf league right?

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 216
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:07 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:17 am xan & belzy both came into this game in a way that makes me feel kinda bleh

xan because he feels more fluffy than last game which is a wolftell for him & he seems kinda hesitant about his approach to me this time around
belzy because they go to call zenon town despite literally just admitting they wouldve struggled to find w!zenon & her intro isnt any diff. kinda feels like tmiing zenon town since tmi perspective or wtv.

I cannot remember a recent game where people actually like my intro, and honestly I don't care. Early game is not about having a likeable approach.
Cool.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:11 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:55 pm

This is not true.

Did we play on MU together?
You were both in maf league right?
Yeah, he died d1 somewhere there.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 71
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

i see 24 unread posts and thinking "people checked in, might actually have some reads now"

and it's all neon's posts xD
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:02 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:14 am Inb4 "tutuu is stiff"

Ill stick a stick up ya arse so big itll make u stiffen up like a soldier
Tutuu is stiff.

I really like stiff things though.

shut the fuck up
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:24 pm zenon town. i dont wanna say why i think so
Why bitch
did i give u permission to speak? u will only speak when spoken to
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

This game is yawn so far.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:10 pm
This is not true.

In a concerning way? POE: yes or no?
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Xanjori »

How is this a fucking read? It was 7am and you werent awake. WHAT IS THEIR TO APPROACH? YOU WANT ME TO COME UP TO YOU IN YOUR BED?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:46 pm This game is yawn so far.
this is just a completely different person from last game

zenon townreading belzy and me townreading zenon makes me even more confident that belzy is mafia
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:00 pm

zenon townreading belzy and me townreading zenon makes me even more confident that belzy is mafia
You think last game is a well representation of myself?
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:28 pm i see 24 unread posts and thinking "people checked in, might actually have some reads now"

Well how do you read Zenon?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 52

Post by falcon45ca »

How 'bout now?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:24 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:07 pm

Cool.
Let's fucking goooooo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:28 pm i see 24 unread posts and thinking "people checked in, might actually have some reads now"

I'm here to win bb

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:04 pm

i dont see how missing the game start makes u lose ur confidence
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:34 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:02 pm

Tutuu is stiff.

I really like stiff things though.

shut the fuck up
Jokes on you something something

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:35 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:09 pm
Why bitch
did i give u permission to speak? u will only speak when spoken to
Why.

Bitch.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:47 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:10 pm

This is not true.

In a concerning way? POE: yes or no?
Haven't decided that yet defs not a positive

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Da fuq is that supposed to mean lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:08 pm

Well how do you read Zenon?
There's a right and wrong way to answer this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:17 pm

How 'bout now?
Can we not kill town d1 again

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:23 pm

lol we keep mindmelding. looks like we read ppl pretty similarly
clawing my way out of this pocket
wish me luck guys
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

Tutuu is stiff
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also GM everyone.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:21 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:04 pm

i dont see how missing the game start makes u lose ur confidence
I have an answer but I'm not gonna lawyer

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:23 pm

Tutuu is stiff
Nice.

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:04 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:18 am i thought last game's d1 was slow enough what is this T_T
Slow? SLOW! Bitch I 400 posted for your sorry ass xD
you were a wolf you dont count
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:23 pm Also GM everyone.
good morning wilgy o/
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:23 pm Also GM everyone.
GM Wilgy!
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:06 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:13 pm
:charlieblackmon:
Bruh if your gonna high post at least say something
no :3
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:52 pm

How is this a fucking read? It was 7am and you werent awake. WHAT IS THEIR TO APPROACH? YOU WANT ME TO COME UP TO YOU IN YOUR BED?

no i need my beauty sleep thank you
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Between Belz and Tutuu, Zenon's spewed town so that's neat.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:54 amI lived bitch
Why'd you break the game bitch :p
to assert dominance!
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Da fuq is that supposed to mean lol
means u suck
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Wilgy's actually here, is he now a wolf?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:29 pm Between Belz and Tutuu, Zenon's spewed town so that's neat.
imma give u a townread
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Pretty sure Falcon/Tutuu has at least 1 wolf in it.

Could be Belz as well if not Falcon, I wouldn't think Falcon's lackluster vote would be a teammate Falcon play this early in knowing him.

So, Falcon/Belz not W/W

Tutuu/Belz could be W/W, for some reason I read their early posting together as theater.

I go to sleep now gn.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”