Tree Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

What say you?

I enjoyed this game.
16%
I thought the tree I received in my role PM was beautiful.
14%
I didn't get a role PM, but the trees were still wonderful.
No votes
Why are you such a tree-hugging marmot?
16%
Thanks for hosting.
19%
I like beer and want to play Beer Mafia.
16%
I also like wine and think you should do Wine Mafia.
3%
This poll really needs an option with Ricochet's name in it.
16%

Total votes: 37
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Re: Tree Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Enrique »

It's not like you decide to get a red ID. lol, can you imagine that? "Host I would like the name of a baddie."

I voted for Diiny almost from the start and his replies just make him look worse and worse but yeah you're so blatantly lying I'm just trying to figure out why.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Diiny »

a2thezebra wrote:I don't design posts. I type some nonsense and hit the submit button. Doing just that and nothing more provokes some interesting and dare I say revealing reactions more than you might think. Also, I'm not convinced that you can't remember the extent to which you understood me at any given point. I think you knew what you were doing the whole time and it didn't go in the direction you wanted it to, so you are now trying to redefine where your thoughts were in our initial back-and-forth to make them seem more justified and less manipulative. I don't buy it.
I can't remember because I was prodding you with mindless antagonism. It blossomed into something more beautiful afterwards, though. It doesn't matter, though, because my contentions are clear, and still stand. I feel like you just posting some nonsense isn't poking or fishing for reactions, but just trying to advance the thread and spur discussion. It may be a point of semantics at this point, but it's probably helped set me off a bit.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 187

Post by a2thezebra »

I wouldn't say Mac's suggestion that you were at least in the process of framing Floyd is too far-fetched. I say this because your perspective on him is already inconsistent. Content highlighted red shows a hesitance and reluctance to jump to conclusions...
Diiny wrote:
Enrique wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:I gotta ask, MM, what inspired you to base this around trees?
:ponder:
Yeah, of all the off topic stuff this one pinged me the most. I don't know why. It might be because this is already seriously reminding me of floyd's previous game where he was scum combined with that being his only game. Might be because it's an interaction with someone who isn't playing; it's more timid.

Floyd, say something game relevant please :D
Diiny wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay game!

Who wants to throw out peeks?
What do you think of Floyd?
what do you think of floyd?
Diiny wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Diiny wrote: Floyd, say something game relevant please :D
Because this is surely game relevant.
Diiny wrote:If a tree wins a poll in the forest but nobody is around to hear it, does it get lynched?
Dinny
Did you read the post you're quoting? I said that I was pinged because of more than it being an OT post. Everyone makes OT posts, they mean almost nothing when they're wrapped cosy in a warm blanket of content.
...while the bit there highlighted in blue indicates that you are much more confident in your suspicion of Floyd than you initially let on. It doesn't help that the post in between is flat-out dodging a question that, if answered, might make this inconsistency seem a bit more genuine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DrWilgy »

Enrique wrote:It's not like you decide to get a red ID. lol, can you imagine that? "Host I would like the name of a baddie."

I voted for Diiny almost from the start and his replies just make him look worse and worse but yeah you're so blatantly lying I'm just trying to figure out why.
Did I decide to get a red? nah, got lucky choosing Diiny. Now let's move on with our lives.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Post by MacDougall »

I think Wilgy is the cop on the double bluff and either did get an ID or is just really confident in a scum read.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:I think Wilgy is the cop on the double bluff and either did get an ID or is just really confident in a scum read.
Not buying it.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:I think Wilgy is the cop on the double bluff and either did get an ID or is just really confident in a scum read.
Or am I a doctor? :beer:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Diiny, is DrWilgy telling the truth?
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol, pretend I'm Diiny responding to you Enrique.
Enrique wrote:Diiny, is DrWilgy telling the truth?
No, I don't really understand his angle. I already am receiving a lot of pressure from Zebra, but now DrWilgy is pretending to be cop and adding onto that. I wish I knew why he would choose me over any other player to pretend he got a red check on.
Image Image Image
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Diiny »

a2thezebra wrote:I wouldn't say Mac's suggestion that you were at least in the process of framing Floyd is too far-fetched. I say this because your perspective on him is already inconsistent. Content highlighted red shows a hesitance and reluctance to jump to conclusions...
Diiny wrote:
Enrique wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:I gotta ask, MM, what inspired you to base this around trees?
:ponder:
Yeah, of all the off topic stuff this one pinged me the most. I don't know why. It might be because this is already seriously reminding me of floyd's previous game where he was scum combined with that being his only game. Might be because it's an interaction with someone who isn't playing; it's more timid.

Floyd, say something game relevant please :D
Diiny wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay game!

Who wants to throw out peeks?
What do you think of Floyd?
what do you think of floyd?
Diiny wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Diiny wrote: Floyd, say something game relevant please :D
Because this is surely game relevant.
Diiny wrote:If a tree wins a poll in the forest but nobody is around to hear it, does it get lynched?
Dinny
Did you read the post you're quoting? I said that I was pinged because of more than it being an OT post. Everyone makes OT posts, they mean almost nothing when they're wrapped cosy in a warm blanket of content.
...while the bit there highlighted in blue indicates that you are much more confident in your suspicion of Floyd than you initially let on. It doesn't help that the post in between is flat-out dodging a question that, if answered, might make this inconsistency seem a bit more genuine.
Red content shows me analysing why I've jumped to a conclusion. I was trying to dissect why it pinged me, not whether or not it did. That said, it's just a ping.

Blue content is both me trying to make the point I was making to floyd and feeling more confident in a scum read because he basically omgussed me

Bed time. :/
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DrWilgy wrote:Lol, pretend I'm Diiny responding to you Enrique.
Enrique wrote:Diiny, is DrWilgy telling the truth?
No, I don't really understand his angle. I already am receiving a lot of pressure from Zebra, but now DrWilgy is pretending to be cop and adding onto that. I wish I knew why he would choose me over any other player to pretend he got a red check on.
I have no idea what's going on but this is hilarious.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And the answer is...

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DrWilgy wrote:And the answer is...

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
If you say so.

DrWilgy
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Enrique wrote:

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
If you say so.

DrWilgy
I'm having Pet Sounds flashbacks Enrique, why ya do me like that?
Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 76

Post by motel room »

Enrique wrote:

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
If you say so.

DrWilgy
what does he stand to gain by lying right here on Day 1? Or do you think he's bussing?
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 187

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy, stop trying to intoxicate us with the wine por favor

@Diiny While I appreciate that you elaborated on your (supposed) thought processes with those posts I mentioned, I still don't buy it. Sorry. Bedtime for me too.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:DrWilgy, stop trying to intoxicate us with the wine por favor

@Diiny While I appreciate that you elaborated on your (supposed) thought processes with those posts I mentioned, I still don't buy it. Sorry. Bedtime for me too.
Doc on me tonight is all I'm going to say :workit:
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
If you say so.

DrWilgy
what does he stand to gain by lying right here on Day 1? Or do you think he's bussing?
Fishing out the real cop, would be my guess. Either way I seriously doubt that

1) He got to choose his peek.
2) He got a scummie.
3) It happened to be Diiny.

He's lying, and I don't see any way it's civ-motivated. I say lynch him today, worry about Diiny later.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Enrique wrote:
motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
If you say so.

DrWilgy

2) He got a scummie.

He's lying, and I don't see any way it's civ-motivated. I say lynch him today, worry about Diiny later.
Enrique... C'mon babe, I could also be protecting the real cop via body smokescreen. Things aren't black and white here, read between the lines... Except for my red check on Diiny... That's a definite thing that you should listen to.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote:
motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
If you say so.

DrWilgy

2) He got a scummie.

So you think he's doing this to try to see if someone bites as the real cop? Either to find one or eliminate that paradigm?

I actually feel you. I think you're right.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Enrique wrote:
motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:

BECAUSE HE'S SCUM!

woo!!
If you say so.

DrWilgy

2) He got a scummie.

Also... this doesn't make sense babe. I explained earlier that I chose my peek. I chose Diiny, got red. It happening to be Diiny... well have I got a story for you... It all started... during an RYM crossover game. He killed me and lost mafia (me) the game! of course I'm going to check him in my next game with him.
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Did MM wait to start the game until you chose your peek?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgtown. Diiny was already attracting negative attention. You could have just added to the case on him. What advantage to town if you were the cop would there be for you to just be out with it like this even if you really are a cop with a red check? Diiny was probably getting lynched regardless, you've just outed yourself for no reason.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

FZ, you were the cop in Pet Sounds. Am I understanding right that you started the game with the name of a random civilian? No choice, no chance of it being a baddie?
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, if I were mafia, drawing out the real cop by these means would be such an absurd Idea.

If that's the angle, the only situation where I see that working are:
1. a cop who isn't me, checked Diiny
2. The Diiny check was green
3. The cop felt that the green check was worth exposing them self for...

~ Or
1. a cop who isn't me, checked someone
2. That cop got a red check
3. That cop counter claims to prevent a possible civ mislynch WHILE lynching a baddie.

Meaning, I'm not mafia trying to draw out cop, rather I'm cop who got a day 1 red peek.

Yeah, MM pm'd me when he was setting up the chat boards.

Actually securing a baddie? do you understand how frustrating Pet Sounds was?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Switching from night shift to day shift is always awful.

Hey MacDougall, remember that time you listed 900 reasons to suspect Diiny and then voted for me because I value sleep?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Holy crap, JJJ when did you change your avatar? I was thinking you were someone else for the longest time.
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DrWilgy wrote:Also, if I were mafia, drawing out the real cop by these means would be such an absurd Idea.

If that's the angle, the only situation where I see that working are:
1. a cop who isn't me, checked Diiny
2. The Diiny check was green
3. The cop felt that the green check was worth exposing them self for...

~ Or
1. a cop who isn't me, checked someone
2. That cop got a red check
3. That cop counter claims to prevent a possible civ mislynch WHILE lynching a baddie.

Meaning, I'm not mafia trying to draw out cop, rather I'm cop who got a day 1 red peek.

Yeah, MM pm'd me when he was setting up the chat boards.

Actually securing a baddie? do you understand how frustrating Pet Sounds was?
No, what? You're failing to mention... every single other option. You're drawing out the cop one way or another by claiming a red peek that is obviously false. Even if you're right about Diiny, that's guaranteed civ cred for the rest of the game + possibly having the cop nailed. The Mafia absolutely stands to win in this case.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Peek on Diiny was red. EZ$$
What's your game, Wilgy?
Diiny wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na WILGY!!!! (is most definitely a doctor) and we should kill the confirmed scum.
Your confirmed scum is not scum, but I'm going to wait and see how you play this.
These reminded me a bit of my own response to being red-checked in the Mafia Championship Game (correctly). I essentially said "you didn't red check me, I don't know why you would make this claim as town or mafia".
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yo what?!? "Even if I'm right about Diiny?" Does that mean I'm not scum? Scum aren't right or wrong, they know who is civ and baddie, lol
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Holy crap, JJJ when did you change your avatar? I was thinking you were someone else for the longest time.
Just before the Bengals finally lost a game. Finally. :slick:

(couple weeks ago)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DrWilgy wrote:Yo what?!? "Even if I'm right about Diiny?" Does that mean I'm not scum? Scum aren't right or wrong, they know who is civ and baddie, lol
You're lying, and you're not protecting anyone except yourself.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Well... From my boat I can see your house, and when the lights are on... I can watch you move...

You gotta see the bigger picture Enrique.
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DrWilgy it's Day 1, why'd you have to make my head hurt like that?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm trying to decide whether DrWilgy or Enrique should be my pre-game peek. I don't want to lynch either of you guys.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

At a glance, I think I award more town points to Zebra than Diiny in light of their exchange so far. I pointed to one ping for Diiny already, and Zebra's hardball and narrow interrogation/accusation methods are key to her early game town style (in my limited experience playing with her at least).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm trying to decide whether DrWilgy or Enrique should be my pre-game peek. I don't want to lynch either of you guys.
I mean, you may just get a green check.

I'd go with me though, Gambler's Fallacy, but Enrique was Mafia last hiest... I don't think he's mafia again.

My check order right now is:
Diiny
Checking MP Night 1
Checking Mac Night 2
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I think Zeeb got him completely off-balance and he didn't know how to deal with the heat. I'm changing my vote back. Either way I feel like he's the safest option.

Diiny.
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Enrique wrote:I think Zeeb got him completely off-balance and he didn't know how to deal with the heat. I'm changing my vote back. Either way I feel like he's the safest option.

Diiny.
have you ever played 1080 Snowboarding on the N64?
ImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Sorsha »

Ok.. I think I'm caught up.

I thought "peeks" for the cop were of another civ player or does it depend on the host? The rules of this game don't specify.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:I think Zeeb got him completely off-balance and he didn't know how to deal with the heat. I'm changing my vote back. Either way I feel like he's the safest option.

Diiny.
have you ever played 1080 Snowboarding on the N64?
I don't remember. But I think if we have a cop and a doctor, then they should know exactly what to do tonight. Diiny is the way to go today.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny.
What makes Diiny the safest option?
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DrWilgy wrote:

Diiny.
What makes Diiny the safest option?
He looks bad and he's not claiming a power role. If you were saying something before, and if I understood it right, then I definitely think this is the way to go.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

On that note. I sleep. Goodnight friends.
Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

DFaraday wrote:The conversation really hit the ground running in this game. And here I thought tree Mafia would be more easygoing. :p
lets hope it gets a bit more breezy there fella.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Off to work.

But first, it is my duty to make everyone else feel awkward and loathe me for singing a thematically-relevant song.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Switching from night shift to day shift is always awful.

Hey MacDougall, remember that time you listed 900 reasons to suspect Diiny and then voted for me because I value sleep?
Yeah and Diiny had 4 votes on him already at that point and I can always change my vote back anyway. I wanted to see what you'd do.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by FZ. »

Whoa, you people managed to talk a lot while I was sleeping. It's a good thing it's internet pages and not real paper. So many trees would die...

I have no idea what the hell Diiny wants from zebra. At some point, I lost interest in that conversation. I'm not sure I find Diiny suspicious for that, but this whole Wilgy Diiny craziness is interesting.
DrWilgy wrote:Also, for those of you who think I wouldn't use my check on Diiny vs someone else, Diiny killed me in TH. That was my reason for the check.

Ok Diiny. Since you can't get the fact that I checked you, what do you think of MP's plan?
Last game I was the cop and MP didn't ask me who I wanted to target on day 0, I just got a name and alliance. This is a MM game, so I'm not sure they work the same though.

But if Wilgy is the cop, I can't see him outing himself so blatantly, unless he figures that one in the bag is worth the risk, and if he tries to hint with subtlety, the mafia will know who he is anyway. This way, if there's a doctor out there, he'll know who to protect.
Not sure I buy this theory myself, but the other possibility is that Wilgy is just trying to stir the game and encourage conversation. In any case, I like it a lot better than the Diiny-zebra back and forth
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Epignosis »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm voting Floyd. He said he wouldn't be playing Mafia for a while- yet here he is. :suspish:
I haven't played in two weeks, that's still a good amount of time. Also, how does this interfere with whichever role I am?
You can say that again. :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm voting Floyd. He said he wouldn't be playing Mafia for a while- yet here he is. :suspish:
I haven't played in two weeks, that's still a good amount of time. Also, how does this interfere with whichever role I am?
You can say that again. :suspish:
:suspish:
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”