Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Re: MAD MAX: Day 2

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I think the INH and Rico wagons are undesirable, if it wasn't clear. Is everyone voting for either one of these people really voting for the player they most think should be lynched?
My vote is absolutely for the player I most think should be lynched. I'd like to throw the question back at you. Ask yourself: what is the mafia motivation for much of what you attribute to be red flags for Elohcin's alignment?

linki @ JJJ - You're confusing negativity for continued interrogation. Do I need to put that disclaimer I used to have back in my signature?
That's a fair question, and like I noted, I admittedly have difficulty understanding Elohcin's in-thread mafia behavior in games regardless of alignment. But I would argue that her behavior is the most objectively (or objectively as possible, since you know, everything's subjective tosome degree) anti-town of any contributor in the thread right now.

What am I missing about Rico?
If you would argue that her behavior is the most anti-town, then please...argue it. Because I'm not convinced at all. If she's anti-town in this game then she's anti-town in most of the games that she's played, and that would neither be nice nor accurate.

I don't think you missed anything about Rico, it just gave you a headache so you didn't process any of it.
Well, I don't disagree that she is completely off meta, but she is still somewhat off meta from my standpoint. Her post content is just completely devoid of any interest in hunting baddies, and what she has contributed comes across as very compatible with a contrived, manufactured perspective. Is there any post or set of posts in particular that ring genuine to you, perhaps? Maybe that'll assist our dissonance here, since it appears our difference in perspective is really just a different interpretation of her behavior. I can recognize yours, with that said.
The main posts from her that solidify my town read of her are the ones others pointed out as suspicious the most. Her self-preservation vote gaffe as well as most of the posts JJJ quoted when casing her strike me as too clumsy and lost (again no offense Eloh) for mafia trying to manufacture a town presence.

What do you feel is her most damning post(s)?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

motel room wrote:Ricochet
Back. I don't want to lynch Rico lets see what happened.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I feel like Elohcin's limited hunting efforts have looked fake. That's the best summarized version of the case I can give.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:
lol

Well, that didn't work
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:It feels like he decided to back away from his initial "FUCK MAC" stance only after others called him out on it.
I feel like we're reading different threads.
Yeah, same here. I guess I can see that perspective, but I don't even remotely agree with it, and I think Rico's done plenty that is easily compatible with a town-minded outlook, even if initially a very salty one.
This is some Mandela Effect Berenstein/Berenstain Bears type shit. I'm definitely reading the thread INH is reading.
Seriously. I think this is the most intense case of this I've ever seen, or at least seen in a long time, especially since I'm generally reading you folks who are active yet disagreeing with me as various confidence levels of town. I think there's a lot of just town on town perspective clashing right now... probably anyway. Some of it could be due to teammate defending or bussing or who knows what, but this is the first time in a while I feel like that's actually less likely at the moment than just a bunch of townies unknowingly defending or accusing fellow townies or mafia.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
lol

Well, that didn't work
:haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 41

Post by S~V~S »

insertnamehere wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And looking at the poll, why is INH taking all of those votes? Can I get a Cliffs notes?
People think I'm parroting others opinions and avoiding having actual thoughts on the game.

Here's an actual thought and opinion: Those people are dum dums.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And looking at the poll, why is INH taking all of those votes? Can I get a Cliffs notes?
I'll try to summarize for Sloonei while he isn't here (I might not have a full grasp).

He felt INH was being disingenuous in his treatment of Ricochet and his interactions with motel room and Sloonei himself. LoRab seemed to agree, I don't quite remember exactly her reasoning though. Rico's vote is self-pres.
Thank you & Thank you.

Since based on Day 1 (i am not caught up enough to go any farther) I would be putting Sloonei in the orange if I were a rainbow lister, which I emphatically am NOT. So I won't be replacing my feelings about INH with Slooneis.

I am OK leaving my vote where it is. I feel bad about both Rico & Eloh tbh.
MovingPictures07 wrote:INH and zebra (and Mac for that matter as well), thanks for trying to elaborate further on your views regarding Rico and others, even though I know you've spoken on this stuff to some degree earlier too. It's helpful that you all seem committed to hunting and engaging with me and others on your perceptions of the thread. I think we have some really good baddie hunting going around this thread, even if there's a lot of disagreement going around. There's a lot to be proud of with respect to effort too.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:It feels like he decided to back away from his initial "FUCK MAC" stance only after others called him out on it.
Yeah, same here. I guess I can see that perspective, but I don't even remotely agree with it, and I think Rico's done plenty that is easily compatible with a town-minded outlook, even if initially a very salty one.
But you can reconcile that irrational mindset he clung to on day one with civ Rico, who is not irrational, like, at all?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:So it is Thursday. AND added to my already busy Thursday (homeschool group day), we had band practice tonight instead of last night. So, I haven't been on here all day. I just got home and have no time to catch up. I will vote Rico. I don't know if he is bad or not. But I know I am not. And well....better save a civ over someone you aren't 100% sure is a civ.
When you get the chance (I know you're busy and this is a big thread, so I understand your position), it'd be nice if you could provide some detailed responses to myself and others, as well as opinions of folks.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:So it is Thursday. AND added to my already busy Thursday (homeschool group day), we had band practice tonight instead of last night. So, I haven't been on here all day. I just got home and have no time to catch up. I will vote Rico. I don't know if he is bad or not. But I know I am not. And well....better save a civ over someone you aren't 100% sure is a civ.
I might be in a tunnel at this point, but this is a laborious way to say "I'm voting for self-preservation".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
This is some Mandela Effect Berenstein/Berenstain Bears type shit. I'm definitely reading the thread INH is reading.
Seriously. I think this is the most intense case of this I've ever seen, or at least seen in a long time, especially since I'm generally reading you folks who are active yet disagreeing with me as various confidence levels of town. I think there's a lot of just town on town perspective clashing right now... probably anyway. Some of it could be due to teammate defending or bussing or who knows what, but this is the first time in a while I feel like that's actually less likely at the moment than just a bunch of townies unknowingly defending or accusing fellow townies or mafia.
I'm probably less confident of you and JJJ's alignments than you are of INH and mine then. You're in the clear for now but this flip will tell me a lot about JJJ, for better or for worse.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

insertnamehere wrote:It feels like the only major thing Zebra and I disagree with is that Persona is clearly the best Ingmar Bergman film. Fanny and Alexander's great, don't get me wrong, but Persona's in my top five movies of all time.

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/CinemaZe ... r_bergman/

And you ranked it number 10?

Shameful.
insertnamehere wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:It feels like the only major thing Zebra and I disagree with is that Persona is clearly the best Ingmar Bergman film. Fanny and Alexander's great, don't get me wrong, but Persona's in my top five movies of all time.

Shameful.
lol I need to update that, but yeah Persona is still the worst Bergman film I've seen. :D
*votes Zebra*
You got chill when you were off the chopping block.
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My only worry re Eloh is that it would be easy to set her up as a fall guy with an Epi NK. Super easy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I think the INH and Rico wagons are undesirable, if it wasn't clear. Is everyone voting for either one of these people really voting for the player they most think should be lynched?
My vote is absolutely for the player I most think should be lynched. I'd like to throw the question back at you. Ask yourself: what is the mafia motivation for much of what you attribute to be red flags for Elohcin's alignment?

linki @ JJJ - You're confusing negativity for continued interrogation. Do I need to put that disclaimer I used to have back in my signature?
That's a fair question, and like I noted, I admittedly have difficulty understanding Elohcin's in-thread mafia behavior in games regardless of alignment. But I would argue that her behavior is the most objectively (or objectively as possible, since you know, everything's subjective tosome degree) anti-town of any contributor in the thread right now.

If you would argue that her behavior is the most anti-town, then please...argue it. Because I'm not convinced at all. If she's anti-town in this game then she's anti-town in most of the games that she's played, and that would neither be nice nor accurate.

I don't think you missed anything about Rico, it just gave you a headache so you didn't process any of it.
Well, I don't disagree that she is completely off meta, but she is still somewhat off meta from my standpoint. Her post content is just completely devoid of any interest in hunting baddies, and what she has contributed comes across as very compatible with a contrived, manufactured perspective. Is there any post or set of posts in particular that ring genuine to you, perhaps? Maybe that'll assist our dissonance here, since it appears our difference in perspective is really just a different interpretation of her behavior. I can recognize yours, with that said.
The main posts from her that solidify my town read of her are the ones others pointed out as suspicious the most. Her self-preservation vote gaffe as well as most of the posts JJJ quoted when casing her strike me as too clumsy and lost (again no offense Eloh) for mafia trying to manufacture a town presence.

That's fair, though for my perspective all of those posts are not alignment-indicative; I think they are compatible with either a town or mafia Elo, if that makes sense. I mean, a mafia Elo could have just as easily not realized there were an additional 24 hours, etc.

Let me dig into her ISO and pull you a few.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote: But you can reconcile that irrational mindset he clung to on day one with civ Rico, who is not irrational, like, at all?
THANK YOU.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

motel room wrote:

Shameful.
insertnamehere wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Shameful.
lol I need to update that, but yeah Persona is still the worst Bergman film I've seen. :D
*votes Zebra*
Yep. I don't want to be lynched. I was tied for first with Rico, it wasn't super fun.

How does that say anything about my alignment?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I feel like Elohcin's limited hunting efforts have looked fake. That's the best summarized version of the case I can give.
This.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:But you can reconcile that irrational mindset he clung to on day one with civ Rico, who is not irrational, like, at all?
He was highly irrational as a townie in Red vs. Blue.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:But you can reconcile that irrational mindset he clung to on day one with civ Rico, who is not irrational, like, at all?
He was highly irrational as a townie in Red vs. Blue.
Welllll, I think it was a bit more complex than that. Rico just got super duper frustrated. I can empathize.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I might be in a tunnel at this point, but this is a laborious way to say "I'm voting for self-preservation".
But is it unusual for Elohcin to laboriously express her decisions?

linki - That's not good enough for me, even if it was a recent game. Irrational is one thing, but this is irreconcilable with civ Rico.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I see Sloonei voted Eloh day one. He goes on my reading list with Epi.

Linki, I did not play that. And the totality of my experience negates one game where he was aberrant to my mind. Did he win that?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote:

Shameful.
insertnamehere wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Shameful.
*votes Zebra*
As would anyone? This seems opportunistic to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It doesn't really matter. He's probably getting lynched. I'm not going to vote INH to save him. They're both town reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:My only worry re Eloh is that it would be easy to set her up as a fall guy with an Epi NK. Super easy.
I brought this up earlier. JJJ and MP were the ones to point out that she would benefit from Epi being dead Night 1, and I think that's worth noting.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:But is it unusual for Elohcin to laboriously express her decisions?
I wouldn't say it's a definitive characteristic of her play, no. Everyone is laborious sometimes. I am judging her at face value.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Motel Room just changed his vote from Rico to Elo and back to me again.

Feeling a bit nervous, bud?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

That's fair, though for my perspective all of those posts are not alignment-indicative; I think they are compatible with either a town or mafia Elo, if that makes sense. I mean, a mafia Elo could have just as easily not realized there were an additional 24 hours, etc.

Let me dig into her ISO and pull you a few.
Fair point, it's more that I don't find them alignment-indicative but so many others find it suspicious that I'm inclined to view it as a set up and subsequently town read her.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It doesn't really matter. He's probably getting lynched. I'm not going to vote INH to save him. They're both town reads.
I went Elo for a sec before switching back. That's where my gut is out of these three.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:My only worry re Eloh is that it would be easy to set her up as a fall guy with an Epi NK. Super easy.
I brought this up earlier. JJJ and MP were the ones to point out that she would benefit from Epi being dead Night 1, and I think that's worth noting.
Yep. I don't think it's a huge point against her (I didn't include it in my case), but it's valid. If that looks opportunistic, oh well.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It doesn't really matter. He's probably getting lynched. I'm not going to vote INH to save him. They're both town reads.
I went Elo for a sec before switching back. That's where my gut is out of these three.
Why is feeling more comfortable after not being tied for first near the end of the day scummy?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

insertnamehere wrote:Motel Room just changed his vote from Rico to Elo and back to me again.

Indecisive.
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
People think I'm parroting others opinions and avoiding having actual thoughts on the game.

Here's an actual thought and opinion: Those people are dum dums.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I'll try to summarize for Sloonei while he isn't here (I might not have a full grasp).

He felt INH was being disingenuous in his treatment of Ricochet and his interactions with motel room and Sloonei himself. LoRab seemed to agree, I don't quite remember exactly her reasoning though. Rico's vote is self-pres.
Thank you & Thank you.

Since based on Day 1 (i am not caught up enough to go any farther) I would be putting Sloonei in the orange if I were a rainbow lister, which I emphatically am NOT. So I won't be replacing my feelings about INH with Slooneis.

I am OK leaving my vote where it is. I feel bad about both Rico & Eloh tbh.
MovingPictures07 wrote:INH and zebra (and Mac for that matter as well), thanks for trying to elaborate further on your views regarding Rico and others, even though I know you've spoken on this stuff to some degree earlier too. It's helpful that you all seem committed to hunting and engaging with me and others on your perceptions of the thread. I think we have some really good baddie hunting going around this thread, even if there's a lot of disagreement going around. There's a lot to be proud of with respect to effort too.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
But you can reconcile that irrational mindset he clung to on day one with civ Rico, who is not irrational, like, at all?
Can you elaborate on your Sloonei thoughts? He's my top town read right now, so I'm incredibly intrigued in your perspective.

I can absolutely reconcile it. Ricochet (and I mean this with the utmost respect when I say this, Rico, especially since you've been a great friend of mine for yours) has a tendency to get hyper-obsessed with perspectives he doesn't understand, even worse for perspectives he thinks are unfair. I think that extends even beyond this game, but it is especially relevant within this game. I've seen and gotten involved with extensive backs-and-forth with him where he seemed to nitpick over the most minute detail. Furthermore, Rico puts an immense amount of effort into playing this game; even though many of us at this site do that, I think hardly anyone would disagree that Rico puts a LOT of effort into this game. And it's clear from past experiences that Rico gets really frustrated when he spends an immense amount of effort in a game for perceived little or no benefit -- because people suspect him for it, kill him for it, etc. I can understand this feeling very well because I've felt the same way many times in the past. And I think Mac's revelation that he killed Rico because he didn't want to deal with him not only bothered Rico on all of these levels but came across as strictly personal and thus even more bothersome.

I mean, mafia is an inevitably intense game, and I know all of us have had moments where we took something personally when perhaps we shouldn't have. I think Rico's saltyness, even if it was inappropriate to bring into a fresh game especially in the manner in which he sustained his policy lynch position, is completely understandable and in fact more compatible with a town-minded Rico than a baddie-minded one. It's way too much risk for a mafia Rico to undertake; he put himself in the limelight not only immediately, but that incident will follow him for the rest of the game. A rationally-minded baddie Rico would never purposefully undergo such a strategy, but a still-bothered salty civilian Rico would.

Rico can clarify whether my perspective is at all accurate, but even though many of us may struggle to understand why he did it, I think it's totally understandable. Rico isn't a robot, even if he is a generally very rational person. I think he honestly got his feelings hurt about the whole thing, and in combination with the feeling that he gets really bothered at himself and others (in this case, Mac) for investing so much time in a game only to be taken out immediately precisely for it, it seems completely town-compatible and even town-indicative to me, and naturally understandable so to me precisely because I've felt that way so many times myself.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:But is it unusual for Elohcin to laboriously express her decisions?
I wouldn't say it's a definitive characteristic of her play, no. Everyone is laborious sometimes. I am judging her at face value.
In my experience playing with her, I would definitely say that it's a definitive characteristic.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

insertnamehere wrote:Motel Room just changed his vote from Rico to Elo and back to me again.

Oh snap.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

insertnamehere wrote:
motel room wrote:
Why is feeling more comfortable after not being tied for first near the end of the day scummy?
It read like you felt you could drop the act.
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And to add to that, I mean, I generally consider myself a rational person, but that doesn't mean I'm immune to irrational thoughts and decisions all the time, especially in a tense game such as mafia where deception is a primary component. I make irrational decisions all the time in mafia regardless of alignment, but over the years even more often as civilian than mafia I'd say.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

motel room wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
motel room wrote:
You mean the act of not wanting to get lynched?

You're right, you got me. I don't want to get lynched. I know, it's very humiliating.

That still doesn't say squat about my alignment, sonny boy.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
motel room wrote:
The act of not wanting to be lynched when it looks like you have a decent chance of being lynched?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Pretty much, yeah. Null at face value, but increasingly suspicious in that Elo continues to not express any desire or care in hunting for baddies.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:
When I asked HER who she thought might kill Epi night one, Jay answered me this:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:He reads Elohcin herself particularly well, or so the reputation goes. He had her on his hypothetical baddie team. :dark:
So yeah.

I think my opinions all around will fallout more on when I finish reading (and tomorrow at work I will have time as my boss is going to a conference in Vegas) AND on how todays lynch falls out. I think his discussion to/about her may have been Epi trying to feel her out.

Linki, Alex you are not Rico. I am almost NEVER rational, lol. I am comparing Rico to Rico.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Goddammit INH
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't suspect motel room for moving his vote around.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I'm probably less confident of you and JJJ's alignments than you are of INH and mine then. You're in the clear for now but this flip will tell me a lot about JJJ, for better or for worse.
That's good to know, and an understandable perspective.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Found the Ricochet biopic:

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's why I'm barely considering it as mafia-indicative or compatible. The rest of behavior is what I suspect, as I've stated.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

a2thezebra wrote:Goddammit INH
It's like we finish each others sandwiches.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
Worth noting how so? I mean, how does it influence your perceptions?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My face when sanmateo and BWT are both bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote: Fair point, it's more that I don't find them alignment-indicative but so many others find it suspicious that I'm inclined to view it as a set up and subsequently town read her.
I guess that makes sense. I've been there myself too; it's easy to get paranoid of multiple people finding one person suspicious.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Oh shit I'm being too cavalier. I've gotta get super intense and focused to ensure that I don't get mislynched for little to no reason on Day 2.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
When I asked HER who she thought might kill Epi night one, Jay answered me this:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:He reads Elohcin herself particularly well, or so the reputation goes. He had her on his hypothetical baddie team. :dark:
So yeah.

I think my opinions all around will fallout more on when I finish reading (and tomorrow at work I will have time as my boss is going to a conference in Vegas) AND on how todays lynch falls out. I think his discussion to/about her may have been Epi trying to feel her out.

Linki, Alex you are not Rico. I am almost NEVER rational, lol. I am comparing Rico to Rico.
With all due respect, I talked plenty about Rico in there, and I've known the guy for years, longer than you have. I barely made any comparison with myself in there; the bulk of that content is what I've observed of Rico.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”