Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

1000 posts wooooo
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also I love that Tutuu has put herself as lead wagon by moving away from voting for Michelle
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

I, for one, would like to be carried
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:11 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm
why dennis? Its pretty straight forward, she had 3 options she chose to take the lowest odd play and call me a mafia. I want to know if she has any actual thoughts behind it or if she is flinging mud. Why would it be a really weird post to follow up on that from my perspective?
You framed it as if it's scummy for her to consider that you're mafia, when that is quite literally the point of the game

It's not weird to question why/if she has thoughts. It's weird that you are suggesting it's scummy
but as you can see in the post above. I dont care that she is calling me mafia. I care why she is calling me mafia. You are framing it weirdly yourself and then projecting that onto me.
It kinda looks like you care that she called you mafia to me ngl
I care about the why of it you are being pedantic. Why do you care if I care or not?
Cause mafia tend to care about being scumread more than town, especially earlier on. And if you did care, especially while she's the top wagon, it looks really bad for you in a world where she flips town

You making such a big point about choosing you to be mafia, so far as to get the percentages of each choice, indicates to me you very much care that you are being scumread
This statement is so false I don't know what to think about it
Yeah I dont think Dennis is town but he isnt mafia, most likely a sin.
If Kate doesnt come to that conclusion soon then she probably is one herself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:47 am Also I love that Tutuu has put herself as lead wagon by moving away from voting for Michelle
im afraid if shes town i dont wanna hurt anybody
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:52 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:47 am Also I love that Tutuu has put herself as lead wagon by moving away from voting for Michelle
my dearest tutu do you need a white knight
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:47 am I, for one, would like to be carried

smol smol baby porscha tiny tiny
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

see if you were town you would self pres and michelle would self pres but you just dont want to cop the flakk when Michelle gets back into thread

[VOTE: tutuu ] aubergine

poor reasoning
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yeah it's actually pretty towny

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:54 am
my dearest tutu do you need a white knight
yessssss pleaseeeee :sob:

they hatin ...

not only they calling me mafia ...

the haters are calling me annoying and stuff ...

all im doing is having fun ...

but haters everywhere i see ...

pls save meeeee ;-;

i imagine u now porscha as a little weasel with a huge white knight helmet and the visor goes down and its bigger than ur whole body and ur barely struggling to keep it up and walk so adorable hihihihi ^-^

whyyyy are u so shorttt whyyyy whyyyy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 am
how do we always come to different conclusions off the same stuff? Fine

[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 am
see if you were town you would self pres and michelle would self pres but you just dont want to cop the flakk when Michelle gets back into thread

[VOTE: tutuu ] aubergine

poor reasoning
did you say poor reasoning at my post or at your own post?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Me too

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

u no longer wanna bully me? ;-;
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:51 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 pm

You framed it as if it's scummy for her to consider that you're mafia, when that is quite literally the point of the game

It's not weird to question why/if she has thoughts. It's weird that you are suggesting it's scummy
but as you can see in the post above. I dont care that she is calling me mafia. I care why she is calling me mafia. You are framing it weirdly yourself and then projecting that onto me.
I care about the why of it you are being pedantic. Why do you care if I care or not?
Cause mafia tend to care about being scumread more than town, especially earlier on. And if you did care, especially while she's the top wagon, it looks really bad for you in a world where she flips town

You making such a big point about choosing you to be mafia, so far as to get the percentages of each choice, indicates to me you very much care that you are being scumread
Vote: Dennis

I'm mulling over Tutuu being town

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Actually I can get behind this [VOTE: dennis ] aubergine and now I have caught up and I am leaving thread because I need some time away from a computer and need to prepare my collage of how much I love you all
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's mafia your gonna hurt someone

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:58 am
how do we always come to different conclusions off the same stuff? Fine

[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
Because we have different brains my friend

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 am
For now

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:05 am
It's mafia your gonna hurt someone
then let it be meee ... ill fall on my sword ... id rather that than hurt my friends :(
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 am
For now
zenon-sama is so kind ... i dont deserve this ... thank u so much >.<
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:31 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:04 am Im fine with being top wagon as long as maccie-chan isnt ...

My heart doesnt let me vote michelle-tan coz im not seeing her as evil ...

Zenon-chan is evil incarnate ...

[VOTE: zenon] aubergine
True. Y'all should just kill me.
That's betterrrrr
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll carry you to the desert and starve you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

For now
Can I interest you in a Porscha is naked mafia?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We out here voting Snoopers now
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:11 am
For now
why didnt you join me on my porscha vote? I was on her for ages before tutuu
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:03 pm pee pee poo poo pee pee poo
@RondoDimBuckle I thought you were talking about this post.

Did Mac also enter with a pee pee post?

“Things I thought I’d never say for $1000”
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:20 am
For now
why didnt you join me on my porscha vote? I was on her for ages before tutuu
far out man maybe it's cuz

I didn't see it
I didn't have the read then

I dunno like some incredibly obvious answer
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:51 am

Vote: Dennis

I'm mulling over Tutuu being town
Actually vote: Epi

Cause Mac town reads Dennis but not epi and I think voting with Mac's solve here is beneficial where I agree

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:27 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:03 pm pee pee poo poo pee pee poo
@RondoDimBuckle I thought you were talking about this post.

Did Mac also enter with a pee pee post?

“Things I thought I’d never say for $1000”
he most certainly did, your post makes so much more sense now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

neon moving around too much [VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hey fuck off
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

bai bai guys eod is 4-5 am my time or something i cant be here and im busy now pls be gentle with me and dont flame me too much (u can vote me all u want just pls dont flame me) im sensitive pls be gentle with me ;-;
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:47 am bai bai guys eod is 4-5 am my time or something i cant be here and im busy now pls be gentle with me and dont flame me too much (u can vote me all u want just pls dont flame me) im sensitive pls be gentle with me ;-;
CAP

CAP

CAP

THAT WAS A TEMPORARY MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

FUCK YALL I AM THE GREATEST ALIVE MOTHERFUCKER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHEEP ME

I AM UNBREAKABLE

UNDESTROYABLE

UNKILLABLE

UNSHATTERBLE

IF ANYONE WANTS SMOKE COME ILL GIVE U SMOKE I PULL OUT THE BLINK POW POW POW POW POW BRRRRRRRR @@@@@@ TATATAT POWP OWP OWPOWOPWOP

COME CATCH THESE HANDS MFERS
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:01 am Actually I can get behind this [VOTE: dennis ] aubergine and now I have caught up and I am leaving thread because I need some time away from a computer and need to prepare my collage of how much I love you all
I'm trolling you so hard with my vote lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:09 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:31 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:04 am Im fine with being top wagon as long as maccie-chan isnt ...

My heart doesnt let me vote michelle-tan coz im not seeing her as evil ...

Zenon-chan is evil incarnate ...

[VOTE: zenon] aubergine
True. Y'all should just kill me.
That's betterrrrr
Only if I was actually evil

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

For now
Naw cause porscha is town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:46 am neon moving around too much [VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
I'm a troll. Jk I just can't make up my mind

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:47 am bai bai guys eod is 4-5 am my time or something i cant be here and im busy now pls be gentle with me and dont flame me too much (u can vote me all u want just pls dont flame me) im sensitive pls be gentle with me ;-;
Gentle is boring.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If you know what Imean

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This thread is dead I'm boooored

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm gonna 1000 post this game I've decided

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

If Mac goes over I want you to know im not moving my vote because you hurt my feelings Zenon.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:03 am
Gentle is boring.
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 am If you know what Imean

i just know multiple ppl are gonna come out calling us cringe ... but its okay zenon-chan ... let's be cringe together ...

hug
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:06 am If Mac goes over I want you to know im not moving my vote because you hurt my feelings Zenon.
But why though. I didn't mean to uwu.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:08 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:03 am
Gentle is boring.
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 am If you know what Imean

i just know multiple ppl are gonna come out calling us cringe ... but its okay zenon-chan ... let's be cringe together ...

hug
I've never been afraid of my cringe don't worry. My cringe is how I got a gf and a bf lol

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:12 am I've never been afraid of my cringe don't worry. My cringe is how I got a gf and a bf lol
YOU HAVE TWO AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!

DO THEY KNOW THAT?!?!?! OR IS THAT A SECRET?!?!!?

YOU HAVE A HAREM!?!?!!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hehehe i just noticed zenon-chan we're almost at the same post count, only 3 apart ...

we're very similar ...

we are both weebs ...

we are both cringe ...

we are both gamers ... (marginalized minority ...)

one of us is much better at mafia than the other one ... that's the only difference ... other than that we are the same ...
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:13 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:12 am I've never been afraid of my cringe don't worry. My cringe is how I got a gf and a bf lol
YOU HAVE TWO AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!

DO THEY KNOW THAT?!?!?! OR IS THAT A SECRET?!?!!?

YOU HAVE A HAREM!?!?!!
They know that lol. Not really a harem I'd never try to date more than one boy and one girl at a time.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: flacon] aubergine

just so i have my vote somewhere

I KNOW EVERYONE DEEMS HIM TOWNCORE.

I THINK HE'S MAFIA. DEAL WITH IT.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:17 am hehehe i just noticed zenon-chan we're almost at the same post count, only 3 apart ...

we're very similar ...

we are both weebs ...

we are both cringe ...

we are both gamers ... (marginalized minority ...)

one of us is much better at mafia than the other one ... that's the only difference ... other than that we are the same ...
Indeed very similar. Maybe that's why I enjoy you being in the game uwu.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”