Re: Overtime Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

I dislike Esooa's response.

Fuck it let's solve the doc kerfufle.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Everyone who does not move votes off me and vote a doc claim is outed scum. It is mechanically incorrect to exe outside of the doc claims right now. Esooa is outed scum for opposing this.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

ted is also outed scum for verbally acknowledging that it's correct to exe in the doc claims and then not moving his vote because he harbors hopes of exeing me today. If I die, I'll flip green, and when that happens you will turbo Esooa and then turbo ted without question.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu's doc claim is the towniest, and Esooa and Wilgy have essentially thunderdomed. There is one mafia between the two. Whoever you believe is the mafia, vote them. We out at least one mafia with this line of play. It is ALWAYS CORRECT TO VOTE ONE OF ESOOA/WILGY TODAY. I repeat, it is mechanically optimal to vote one of Esooa/Wilgy today, because it guarantees that we get a mafia. If you exe in those two you basically have 50% chance of hitting a mafia, if you exe outside you have 25% chance of hitting a mafia. Do the math. Exeing the mafia in those two virtually guarantees us auto because it clears too many people through interactions. Exeing the town in those two guarantees us a good F3 with lots of interaction-based information.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Alison you're mafia lol no one cares what you say
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ur such outed mafia I'd exe tutuu before wilgy because of the way you're pushing it off her
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

but I'm over it so I'm not gonna wifom your posts to see who your partner is and just exe you instead
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:14 am Alison you're mafia lol no one cares what you say
This is a scum claim. Turbo this person. It is mechanically optimal to exe in the doc claims. Exeing me is never the correct decision this day phase.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa you're so full of shit. You're literally being counterclaimed and you try to push the exe onto me using the cheap excuse that you're scared of another LC situation happening when it's extremely clear that nothing like that is going on. Blast this scumlord off the face off the planet.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

alison you have two options, stop trying to get my exed or get exed.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu's claim could not be townier, she had no reason to CC Long Con there and her behavior/reaction to the Long Con flip clearly indicated she had no idea he was town. She had no reason to claim that the mafia strongmanned Mac N1 as well because it severely limits her kill opportunities. Trying to claim that she's my partner is 100% proving that you're scum. There's 0 reason for town you to behave like this, ever. You're trying to exe me and then win in F5 tomorrow off the chaos off the three scum claims.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:20 am alison you have two options, stop trying to get my exed or get exed.
Not how someone speaks to a player they think is outed mafia.

I'm going to push your wagon until you die, and if you exe me I'll have every last word of my legacy be that you should be turbo'd without a fraction of hesitation tomorrow. There are enough players in this game who know and trust me that I guarantee you they will see it through.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

go ahead then, your contribution to this game has been literally nothing but trying to get me lynched.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:23 am go ahead then, your contribution to this game has been literally nothing but trying to get me lynched.
Because you're mafia, that's why.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Literally opposing GTO for town while using "I'm tunnelled" as an excuse isn't going to get you out of this one.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:24 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:23 am go ahead then, your contribution to this game has been literally nothing but trying to get me lynched.
We're at day three and you're hung up on an entry post. You have no basis to say anything
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:25 am
Alison wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:24 am
We're at day three and you're hung up on an entry post. You have no basis to say anything
I have the basis to call you scum on account of the fact that you have been counterclaimed and are refusing to exe your counterclaim. You know that if Wilgy flips doc it's going to expose you, which means that you have to direct the exe away from the doc claims as much as possible so that nobody knows who the scum is in the three docs. If you were town you'd just vote one of the people counterclaiming you, like tutuu and Wilgy did.
Alison

Post by Alison »

"I know there's a mafia in tutuu/Wilgy, and exeing them will hard clear me and the other doc." -> "let's exe Alison!" is a thought process that never comes from town. The other two doc claims immediately voted a counterclaim when the three claims came out. The only person with an incentive to keep the status of the doc claims murky is the mafia in the three.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Wiglys claim is literally the worst claim I've ever seen in my life and after dealing with lc actually fucking hard claiming as vt and you being a literal naked mafia because your pushes are so bad, but not being sure if you're just ungodly awfully tunneled or thinking this is a good wolf strat I'm pretty over it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

but fine, I'll vote you + Wilgy. Vote who ever you want my wim is gone by now incredibly obnoxious you're playing this game so I'll just leave the thread with my votes parked and see what happens
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:32 am Wiglys claim is literally the worst claim I've ever seen in my life and after dealing with lc actually fucking hard claiming as vt and you being a literal naked mafia because your pushes are so bad, but not being sure if you're just ungodly awfully tunneled or thinking this is a good wolf strat I'm pretty over it
You are literally pushing for a game-theoretically suboptimal exe you wolf. Exeing in the doc claims is always, always, always better than exeing outside it because we KNOW there's a scum in the three and exeing them hard clears the other two.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:34 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:32 am Wiglys claim is literally the worst claim I've ever seen in my life and after dealing with lc actually fucking hard claiming as vt and you being a literal naked mafia because your pushes are so bad, but not being sure if you're just ungodly awfully tunneled or thinking this is a good wolf strat I'm pretty over it
You are literally pushing for a game-theoretically suboptimal exe you wolf. Exeing in the doc claims is always, always, always better than exeing outside it because we KNOW there's a scum in the three and exeing them hard clears the other two.
I know there's a wolf in your slot by how awfully you're handling this game /shrug
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:34 am but fine, I'll vote you + Wilgy. Vote who ever you want my wim is gone by now incredibly obnoxious you're playing this game so I'll just leave the thread with my votes parked and see what happens
Look at this scumslip. If she's town and thinks I'm wolf then she thinks I'm just self pressing by trying to get her exed. That's nothing to be annoyed over. She's annoyed because she knows I'm right and she can't disprove it, and she knows I'm going to get hard cleared once she flips red.

Note that she pretends like she's acquiesing to my logic and voting a doc claim, but still leaves her vote parked on me in the case that sig + Marmot throw the game by not unvoting and allow me to die.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:37 am
Alison wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:34 am
I know there's a wolf in your slot by how awfully you're handling this game /shrug
How about you actually engage with my logic of why it's GTO to exe in the doc claims instead of just repeatedly attempting to discredit me by calling me awful and tunnelled over and over.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm not gonna thunder dome you for three entire day phases it's way too much lol
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 121
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Overtime Mafia [Day 2]

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:29 am I think I'm too smooth brain to understand but I think the spinning anime girl is town so have my vote friendo.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:35 am I'm not sure what to think of this. My first thought was "that's a cool gif, wtf am I reading?"

Does this make sense?

...Or am I just dumb? Could be Im just dumb... Yeah I'm too dumb to understand, let's hope Tutuu is correct.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:14 pm I have no clue about the unholyfuckery that is occuring.

I'm voting Alison and LC. After sleeping on the Alison kerfunkle, I think it's best we resolve one of the 50-50s.

Voting LC because I trust papa Joeseph.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:57 am I still have no clue what happened re claims.
is there a world where ted is town and he's unironically considering wilgy to be the towniest doc claim

made a post on it, did you disagree with it or did you ignore it and went and quoted scummy looking posts without discerning whether they're wolf indicative or just scummy ig.

because if you actually struggle to make sense of it, his progression matches up with what he said. he suspected LC for claiming doctor when he was the doctor and clearly didn't know esooa was one of the claimed docs.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:58 am ted is also outed scum for verbally acknowledging that it's correct to exe in the doc claims and then not moving his vote because he harbors hopes of exeing me today. If I die, I'll flip green, and when that happens you will turbo Esooa and then turbo ted without question.
simmer down, it's not like it's end of day. i have 14 hours to switch my vote.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu, if you're town then you should vote esooa. because don't think wilgy is it.

i'll be spending some time later on trying to figure out which one out of esooa / tutuu i want gone.

occam's razor says it's probably esooa due to raisins, but it would've helped if tutuu didn't have one of their wolfiest pushes on me.

and while we're at it, also would've helped if they didn't feign confidence in stuff they don't believe in.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 237

Post by tutuu »

i am literally the only person with a town role PM in this game.

the rest of you, every single one of you, is mafia.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

who is my partner Ted
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lynch me if you want but guess what, tutuu Alison makes way more sense
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

wilgy voting esooa, esooa voting me, me voting wilgy

marmot the prophet
Marmot wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:11 pm
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@sig @Marmot

whats ur current stance
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:28 am lynch me if you want but guess what, tutuu Alison makes way more sense
wilgy alison does not make sense how?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:55 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:28 am lynch me if you want but guess what, tutuu Alison makes way more sense
it does make sense too but I'm kinda leaning towards it being you. Regardless this is why I'm on Alison over a doctor claim rn
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:57 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:55 am
it does make sense too but I'm kinda leaning towards it being you. Regardless this is why I'm on Alison over a doctor claim rn
but you're also voting me gurl and im starting to feel a bit worried that i have 2 votes on me when in my personal and subjective opinion im the towniest player itg

i guess i could be wrong on alison and she could be scum but why do i have to get dragged with her as her teammate?

this is at @tedxtr too. i have locked town esooa and white knighted her since day 1

i have multiple ppl telling me that i should be voting esooa right now and yet im voting wilgy

i am clearly not pushing the same agenda as alison

idk about alison, maybe shes town, maybe shes scum, but dont yeet my ass because of her wtf
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ok, I'll remove my vote from you. I'm mostly just paranoid cause Alison's shielding you so hard
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

but Alison is scum, btw
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i have alison telling me to vote eso
i have ted telling me to vote eso
i have wilgy who's indirectly telling me to vote eso since he's voting her in this trio thunderdome

and yet im not voting eso, i think she's town, im also obvious town myself, you guys figure out this mess
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:12 am tutuu, if you're town then you should vote esooa. because don't think wilgy is it.

i'll be spending some time later on trying to figure out which one out of esooa / tutuu i want gone.

occam's razor says it's probably esooa due to raisins, but it would've helped if tutuu didn't have one of their wolfiest pushes on me.

and while we're at it, also would've helped if they didn't feign confidence in stuff they don't believe in.
also like I said I don't have a partner and Alison wants me dead today before her flip spews me as confirmed town
Alison

Post by Alison »

ted and Esooa have less partner equity from this I think

It could be anti spew but I feel like if they were partners then ted is locked into voting me or at least Wilgy.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu why are you townshielding Esooa
Alison

Post by Alison »

Daily reminder that Esooa is still trying to talk town out of making a GTO play. Vote her or I'm going to yell at you postgame for being a dummy.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:47 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:12 am tutuu, if you're town then you should vote esooa. because don't think wilgy is it.

also like I said I don't have a partner and Alison wants me dead today before her flip spews me as confirmed town
Esooa can easily be partners with Marmot or sig even if it's not ted. Don't listen to this stuff.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:35 am i have alison telling me to vote eso
i have ted telling me to vote eso
i have wilgy who's indirectly telling me to vote eso since he's voting her in this trio thunderdome

and yet im not voting eso, i think she's town, im also obvious town myself, you guys figure out this mess
@tutuu There's one mafia in Esooa/me. There's one mafia in Esooa/you/Wilgy. If you exe Esooa, and she flips town, then you have auto. I get exed the next day for sure, and you probably win a 1v1 with Wilgy in F3. So from your point of view you should always be voting Esooa.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

thanks for buying votes for me cause no one will believe it's sig double bussing with me and marmot knows I'm not mafia with him 👍
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:07 am thanks for buying votes for me cause no one will believe it's sig double bussing with me and marmot knows I'm not mafia with him 👍
The town in them is smart enough to realize that they should be voting in the doc claims (I hope). The scum in them is probably going to vote with you anyway. And if ted is scum this appeal is useless so who cares.

Either way I'm going to reach out to whoever in town still sees sense.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison you can't run numbers and say 1/3 the doc claims are scum and ignore that your actions mean 1/1 Alison's are scum
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

anyways Alison's reads are dog shit and the only thing she has going for her is saying very loudly she's not mafia and I have to actually case this and push votes I prefer a loss, I'm not even gonna solve the other mafia cause I'm the only fucking person in the game who's killed a mafia so far and I don't really feel like putting the work into going 3/3
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

so I'm actually gonna try and do what I said earlier and just leave the thread

Return to “Previous Rackets”