Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 6]

Post by DFaraday »

:sigh: I'm sorry, Scotty.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

Spacedaisy wrote:At this point I would like to request everyone does a quick refresher of the rules, here is the link for easy access. Also, the original post has been updated with revealed role information.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

RIP Scotty, sorry that you got lynched twice for the same damn reasons by the same damn people.
WTF guys wrote:Scotty
Russtifinko (3), birdwithteeth11 (6), Matt (11), LoRab (12), Elohcin (13), timmer (14), BigDamnHero (15), sig (16), Epignosis (17) 50%

Scotty 2.0
Elohcin (7), birdwithteeth11 (8), sig (9), DFaraday (18)
And FYI, DFaraday voted for Scotty Day 1 and 2. So there's that.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

BigDamnHero wrote:I'm in b the middle of a football game...BWT explaination satisfies my quarries. Changing my vote to timmer...I'll post a longer explaination later...if I'm still around. Apologies for any part I may have played in the current situations.
NOW YOU WANT TO????

AUGH!

RIP Scotty. Now you guys can clearly see there was nothing going on between me and him. So, can we PLEASE:

1) Stop listening to Epi
2) Lynch timmer
3) In all honesty, probably lynch Epi at this point. Let's be real, he's led like 3 bad lynches and shown no sign of letting up.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Russtifinko wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:I'm in b the middle of a football game...BWT explaination satisfies my quarries. Changing my vote to timmer...I'll post a longer explaination later...if I'm still around. Apologies for any part I may have played in the current situations.
NOW YOU WANT TO????

AUGH!

RIP Scotty. Now you guys can clearly see there was nothing going on between me and him. So, can we PLEASE:

1) Stop listening to Epi
2) Lynch timmer
3) In all honesty, probably lynch Epi at this point. Let's be real, he's led like 3 bad lynches and shown no sign of letting up.
This all seems like the best course of action to me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

Russtifinko wrote:
NOW YOU WANT TO????

AUGH!

1) Stop listening to Epi
2) Lynch timmer
Larger explaination later but I had to switch my vote from BWT quick and didn't wanna go with eloh or Scotty (both of whom I posted about earlier today)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

well, that is bittersweet. II'm still here, thankfully, but we lost another civ. I'm surprised Scotty and I tied right there towards the end. I was fast asleep during the whole thing.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 6]

Post by BigDamnHero »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:BDH, I know how you think you got info on me. The item I was holding at the time was the necklace. It was an item that was auto-activated based on you using your ability on me. I did not actively choose to use the item at that time, so it wasn't like I was holding it for some strategical moment to happen and then me use the item because it benefited me in a certain scenario.

Based on what information you received, what specific part of it makes you believe I am bad?
After talking to the host, I feel I need to proceed with caution and discretion. Sufficed to say, BWT's explaination of things 100% satisfies my conflict towards him effectively going for Defcon 1 all the way back down to Defcon 5. Unfortunately, without further violating the rules, I can't really answer your question. Now let me be clear that this in NO WAY confirms/clarifies his allignment in any way. There's a lot of baddies out there and we haven't scored so much as a whiff of one during our lynches.

The next point I wanted to address was my vote for timmer. Basically it was a vote of urgency. Since my case against BWT was found to be baseless, I needed to switch to someone else. Earlier I made a plea that the lynch against Scotty needed to be stopped because I believed he provided evidence showing his civiness (which turned out to be 100% correct). Both SCotty and Eloh were tied at the time and I didn't want either to go down so I felt moving my vote to timmer may cause others to do so as well and thus potentially saving a couple civs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

Here's some phony outrage if I've ever seen it.
Russtifinko wrote:
NOW YOU WANT TO????

AUGH!

1) Stop listening to Epi
2) Lynch timmer
Not letting up? What does that mean? The only way I "let up" is to vote correctly or not vote at all, and I can assure you that the latter isn't happening. I removed my vote from Scotty yesterday when I had good reason to do so and put it elsewhere, so I'm not sure if that qualifies as "letting up" in your book.

How many mafia have you caught, Russ?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

BigDamnHero wrote: Both SCotty and Eloh were tied at the time and I didn't want either to go down so I felt moving my vote to timmer may cause others to do so as well and thus potentially saving a couple civs.
I mean, I get the idea, I guess. It just came a little late for anyone to do anything about it, which is disappointing.
Epignosis wrote:How many mafia have you caught, Russ?
Probably 2, tbqh, although no one seems to be listening to me on it. But any way you slice it, an 0/1 success rate is a hell of a lot better than 0/4.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote: Both SCotty and Eloh were tied at the time and I didn't want either to go down so I felt moving my vote to timmer may cause others to do so as well and thus potentially saving a couple civs.
I mean, I get the idea, I guess. It just came a little late for anyone to do anything about it, which is disappointing.
Probably 2, tbqh, although no one seems to be listening to me on it. But any way you slice it, an 0/1 success rate is a hell of a lot better than 0/4.
Uh, no it isn't. It's still zero. It means you've been just as ineffective at lynching Mafia.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Uh, no it isn't. It's still zero. It means you've been just as ineffective at lynching Mafia.
Russ has lead the charge against one civilian: Scotty 1.0

You've lead the charge against multiple civvies.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

And?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Gonna get pedantic, here.

Epi: Yes, 0/1 and 0/4 both come up to a 0% success rate. Good job, you can math.

However, in mafia there's a time component as well. See, every night, baddies get to kill someone to thin out the ranks. This essentially put us civs on a clock. Get enough correct lynches, you win, don't get enough, you lose.

The reason 0/1 is WAYYYY better than 0/4 is, every mislynch shortens that clock the civs are on. There are a max number of lynches we have to get this right, and every mislynch you lead gets us closer to running out.

So yes, 0/1 and 0/4 yield the same percentage, but also yes, 0/4 is WAAAAAYYYYYY worse than 0/1.

Now instead of trying to have the last word in a pissing contest, how about we lynch some baddies? I nominate timmer, followed by you. What do you say to my timmer case? You pretty much ignored it at the time, which is weird since I'd think a guy dominating the thread the way you have would be happy to get some help in analysis/casebuilding.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Epi: Yes, 0/1 and 0/4 both come up to a 0% success rate. Good job, you can math.

However, in mafia there's a time component as well. See, every night, baddies get to kill someone to thin out the ranks.
:haha:

Wait.

No wait.

Sorry, go ahead. I'll behave.
Russtifinko wrote: This essentially put us civs on a clock. Get enough correct lynches, you win, don't get enough, you lose.
Thanks for explaining how Mafia works.

Epignosis wrote:The reason 0/1 is WAYYYY better than 0/4 is, every mislynch shortens that clock the civs are on. There are a max number of lynches we have to get this right, and every mislynch you lead gets us closer to running out.
Guess what? If you are a civilian, then every lynch that isn't lynching Mafia is just as muchyour fault. Unless you were kicking and screaming otherwise, you are just as blameworthy for a bad lynch. Make better cases. Convince more people. Don't blame the leader because you didn't get what you wanted. Be a better leader. But you didn't have the strength to save the day yesterday. What a pity.
Russtifinko wrote:So yes, 0/1 and 0/4 yield the same percentage, but also yes, 0/4 is WAAAAAYYYYYY worse than 0/1.
Still nil.
Russtifinko wrote:Now instead of trying to have the last word in a pissing contest, how about we lynch some baddies? I nominate timmer, followed by you. What do you say to my timmer case? You pretty much ignored it at the time, which is weird since I'd think a guy dominating the thread the way you have would be happy to get some help in analysis/casebuilding.
I say you're bad. You are telling people to quit listening to me because that 0/4 will be 1/5, and someone I'm after will be dead. You're scared. I'm ready for the next Day phase. :nicenod:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Nice NO U, Epi. I'd be shocked if people aren't tired of your tricks by now, so let's tango, amigo.

In all seriousness, if you could avoid mocking me over "not having the strength" the previous Day, that'd be cool. I had one of the worst weeks of my life last week. My sister, one of the closest people in the world to me, might literally die. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about it and made my lack of mental energy for mafia fair game for you to blast me over. Lesson learned - I won't mention it again. Let's keep focused on in-thread acitvity from now on, please.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

First off, RIP Scotty 2.0. Sorry I was completely wrong about you.

Secondly, I don't get the push for Eloh at the end of that lynch. Unless the entire case on her went over my head, I'm not seeing any reason to believe that she's bad. Someone got a Cliff Notes version or something I can go reference and look up?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:I'm not moving. Let this decide who dies.
I don't know why, but this response in hindsight makes me feel...uncomfortable. In an, "I don't want to be decisive in this lynch and have something fall back on me" kind of way.

Nothing other than a hunch and gut feeling though.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:Nice NO U, Epi. I'd be shocked if people aren't tired of your tricks by now, so let's tango, amigo.

In all seriousness, if you could avoid mocking me over "not having the strength" the previous Day, that'd be cool. I had one of the worst weeks of my life last week. My sister, one of the closest people in the world to me, might literally die. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about it and made my lack of mental energy for mafia fair game for you to blast me over. Lesson learned - I won't mention it again. Let's keep focused on in-thread acitvity from now on, please.
"Nice NO U?"
Epignosis wrote:I'm going to vote in the morning. My vote will go to either Scotty or Russtifinko. Probably the latter. His recent posts are not truth-seeking but rather narrative-selling.
That was Day 3, Russ2.

I hope your sister makes it out okay, buddy. Truly. I had no idea.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Psych Mafia Polls

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 6

Who killed LoRab?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:45:46 pm

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
Epignosis (12) 6%
DFaraday 2.0
No votes
Elohcin
timmer (10), insertnamehere (13), Russtifinko (14), Scotty (16) 22%
Epignosis
No votes
insertnamehere
No votes
Russtifinko 2.0
No votes
Scotty 2.0
Elohcin (7), birdwithteeth11 (8), sig (9), DFaraday (18) 22%
sig
No votes
timmer
BigDamnHero (15) 6%
Lyin' Ryan (hosts, deadies, non-players)
Spacedaisy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), LoRab (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), leetic (5), JaggedJimmyJay (6), G-Man (11), Quin (17) 44%
Total votes : 18
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm not moving. Let this decide who dies.
I don't know why, but this response in hindsight makes me feel...uncomfortable. In an, "I don't want to be decisive in this lynch and have something fall back on me" kind of way.

Nothing other than a hunch and gut feeling though.
Russ says I'm the leader of civilian death.

You say I'm too nervous to be decisive in a lynch.

This game is over.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 7 - What is a show without its star?

Gus died.

Juliet died.

Madeleine died.

Buzz died.

Chief Vick died.

Abigail died.

All around him, Shawn's friends were dropping like flies and with each death he became more and more erratic. He had less to be cautious for with all the people he loved dying. Only his father was left and it wasn't enough. Shawn stormed the gun range owned by Jerry Carp late last night, in attempt to find some evidence connecting him to the murders. But all he found was his own grisly end. Shawn was discovered dead this morning, and with him went the funny. Who will stop these evil criminals?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sig has been killed by the Crooked Cops. He was Shawn Spencer, psychic detective.

No one cracked the safe. You have 48 to lynch someone. Good hunting!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 7]

Post by insertnamehere »

well shit.

RIP sig
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Russtifinko wrote:
NOW YOU WANT TO????

AUGH!

1) Stop listening to Epi
2) Lynch timmer
I could possibly be persuaded into a Timmer lynch. Not sure how likely currently but the possibility is there.

Honestly, I'm not sure about who the best candidate to lynch right now is. Scotty coming up civ threw me for enough of a loop that I need to get my bearings. Again. :disappoint:

Linki: Son of a... :fist:

RIP Sig.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:well shit.

RIP sig
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I can't believe I'm actually saying this in this game, but I agree with INH here. Epig, you've lead several lynches and we have nothing to show for it but several more dead civs.

After this last lynch, I'm starting to entertain the thought that maybe Russ is on to something with you.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

However, in mafia there's a time component as well. See, every night, baddies get to kill someone to thin out the ranks. This essentially put us civs on a clock. Get enough correct lynches, you win, don't get enough, you lose.

The reason 0/1 is WAYYYY better than 0/4 is, every mislynch shortens that clock the civs are on. There are a max number of lynches we have to get this right, and every mislynch you lead gets us closer to running out.

So yes, 0/1 and 0/4 yield the same percentage, but also yes, 0/4 is WAAAAAYYYYYY worse than 0/1.

Now instead of trying to have the last word in a pissing contest, how about we lynch some baddies? I nominate timmer, followed by you. What do you say to my timmer case? You pretty much ignored it at the time, which is weird since I'd think a guy dominating the thread the way you have would be happy to get some help in analysis/casebuilding.
Out of curiosity (as I was mildly interested in a potential Timmer lynch not all that long ago), why are you interested in lynching Timmer before Epig?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Ummmm....I just saw the lynch poll.

@Hosts: Is there a reason there are only 2 options on the poll for today? :confused:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I can't believe I'm actually saying this in this game, but I agree with INH here. Epig, you've lead several lynches and we have nothing to show for it but several more dead civs.

After this last lynch, I'm starting to entertain the thought that maybe Russ is on to something with you.
Is that my fault?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

This lynch poll is BS by the way. I already voted because I doubt Epi will be able to change my mind on Russ' alignment.

I'd rather lynch someone I have little to no impression of (DFaraday) than the only other person who's calling Epi out on his shit.

And "ha ha" to Epi's latest round of smug condescension and his pissing contest with me and Russ.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Ummmm....I just saw the lynch poll.

@Hosts: Is there a reason there are only 2 options on the poll for today? :confused:
Yes
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:This lynch poll is BS by the way. I already voted because I doubt Epi will be able to change my mind on Russ' alignment.

I'd rather lynch someone I have little to no impression of (DFaraday) than the only other person who's calling Epi out on his shit.

And "ha ha" to Epi's latest round of smug condescension and his pissing contest with me and Russ.
I have no interest in changing your mind. I'm just ecstatic that I get to lynch Russ without interference. And when he is shown as bad, you are next.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Day 7 - What is a show without its star?

Sig has been killed by the Crooked Cops. He was Shawn Spencer, psychic detective.

No one cracked the safe. You have 48 to lynch someone. Good hunting!
You bastards! :mad:

Thanks for the game Daisy and I will have my revenge!
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

And?

Go to 5:57 to 6:15 in the video for an approximation of how Epi's acting right now.

He's honestly acting ignorant to the fact that he led lynch after lynch of civilians, and people MAY, in fact, find that suspicious or odd?

C'mon.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A leader is worthless without followers. I did my best. People followed. People should have original ideas if they don't like mine.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:The reason 0/1 is WAYYYY better than 0/4 is, every mislynch shortens that clock the civs are on. There are a max number of lynches we have to get this right, and every mislynch you lead gets us closer to running out.
Guess what? If you are a civilian, then every lynch that isn't lynching Mafia is just as muchyour fault. Unless you were kicking and screaming otherwise, you are just as blameworthy for a bad lynch. Make better cases. Convince more people. Don't blame the leader because you didn't get what you wanted. Be a better leader. But you didn't have the strength to save the day yesterday. What a pity.
Lemme see if I get this straight. You feel like lynching civilians is something that EVERY player is guilty of equally. Even if they voted against the civ and argued against the case, they're as much responsible as the person leading the damn faulty lynch in the first place? This is beyond delusional.

Epi. Dude. My friend.

What the fuck are you on and where can I get some?

Frankly, I think you're too damn intelligent to honestly believe that leading multiple lynches against civilians is "no biggie." This is a NO U, and don't think for a second that it isn't.

"I had no idea that all of these civilians I lynched were civilians, that's a total bummer. I blame that Russtifinko guy who thought I was lynching civilians the whole time. If he really didn't want me to be lynching civilians, he would have just tried harder to keep me from repeatedly screwing over the civilians. It's all 100% his fault. We should totes lynch him, mmmkay?"
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Nice NO U, Epi. I'd be shocked if people aren't tired of your tricks by now, so let's tango, amigo.

"Nice NO U?"
Epignosis wrote:I'm going to vote in the morning. My vote will go to either Scotty or Russtifinko. Probably the latter. His recent posts are not truth-seeking but rather narrative-selling.
That was Day 3, Russ2.

I hope your sister makes it out okay, buddy. Truly. I had no idea.
Yeah, I know. Sorry if I took it out on u at all. Just please be cognizant that there may be events going on irl for people that may not leave much mental energy for mafia, legitimately. Like I said, lesson learned for bringing it up.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:The reason 0/1 is WAYYYY better than 0/4 is, every mislynch shortens that clock the civs are on. There are a max number of lynches we have to get this right, and every mislynch you lead gets us closer to running out.
Lemme see if I get this straight. You feel like lynching civilians is something that EVERY player is guilty of equally. Even if they voted against the civ and argued against the case, they're as much responsible as the person leading the damn faulty lynch in the first place? This is beyond delusional.

Epi. Dude. My friend.

What the fuck are you on and where can I get some?

Frankly, I think you're too damn intelligent to honestly believe that leading multiple lynches against civilians is "no biggie." This is a NO U, and don't think for a second that it isn't.

"I had no idea that all of these civilians I lynched were civilians, that's a total bummer. I blame that Russtifinko guy who thought I was lynching civilians the whole time. If he really didn't want me to be lynching civilians, he would have just tried harder to keep me from repeatedly screwing over the civilians. It's all 100% his fault. We should totes lynch him, mmmkay?"
That isn't what I said or implied.

If you don't like the leadership, throw your own hat in the ring. Don't sit in the corner with your thumb up your butt and then get pissy when things don't go the way you want them to.

But you're bad too, so that's okay. My leadership is good because it's honest. Your leadership is bad because it is nonexistent.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

It's like Epi is a car manufacturer who makes faulty cars with busted brakes and non-working airbags, and he's trying to justify it by saying "If all those people who died by driving in my shitty cars wanted not to die, they should've just bought a different car."
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:It's like Epi is a car manufacturer who makes faulty cars with busted brakes and non-working airbags, and he's trying to justify it by saying "If all those people who died by driving in my shitty cars wanted not to die, they should've just bought a different car."
That's TOTALLY me. I made shitty cars. If you don't like what I made, don't buy them. That's the free market. Buy someone else's cars.

You're not saying whose cars should be bought though. You're just bitching about me.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:That isn't what I said or implied.

If you don't like the leadership, throw your own hat in the ring. Don't sit in the corner with your thumb up your butt and then get pissy when things don't go the way you want them to.

But you're bad too, so that's okay. My leadership is good because it's honest. Your leadership is bad because it is nonexistent.
Is there anyone who's posted in the thread that they disagree with your leadership that you DON'T think is bad?

This just isn't how life works, Epi. You can't do shitty things and blame other people for allowing you to do those shitty things.

Here's the next referendum from my "nonexistent leadership":

Today, we lynch DFaraday. Tomorrow, Epignosis.

Please discuss.

And Epi, try to actually admit that you fucked up instead of getting pissy because things aren't going your way.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
NOW YOU WANT TO????

AUGH!

1) Stop listening to Epi
2) Lynch timmer
I could possibly be persuaded into a Timmer lynch. Not sure how likely currently but the possibility is there.

Honestly, I'm not sure about who the best candidate to lynch right now is. Scotty coming up civ threw me for enough of a loop that I need to get my bearings. Again. :disappoint:

Linki: Son of a... :fist:

RIP Sig.
Uhhhh....what??? You are an entire 24 hours late.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Out of curiosity (as I was mildly interested in a potential Timmer lynch not all that long ago), why are you interested in lynching Timmer before Epig?
See: Russ' case on timmer. He soft-defended MM, refused to vote him for reasons that were questionable at best, and pulled 2 gigantic 180s on the same day to (I suspect) save a baddie teammate.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:It's like Epi is a car manufacturer who makes faulty cars with busted brakes and non-working airbags, and he's trying to justify it by saying "If all those people who died by driving in my shitty cars wanted not to die, they should've just bought a different car."
That's TOTALLY me. I made shitty cars. If you don't like what I made, don't buy them. That's the free market. Buy someone else's cars.

You're not saying whose cars should be bought though. You're just bitching about me.
I'm saying that the government is obligated to crack down on businesses who push products that hurt people, you libertarian sun of a gun.

That's my platform.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:A leader is worthless without followers. I did my best. People followed. People should have original ideas if they don't like mine.
Epi is actually right on this. Thing is, I did have original ideas (lynch timmer). Epi and pretty much everyone else ignored them. Epi, I'm not saying it's your fault you're king of the thread. I said a few days ago that someone had to fill the power vacuum. I am saying that you've been wrong so consistently that it might be worth trying a new tack.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:

Is there anyone who's posted in the thread that they disagree with your leadership that you DON'T think is bad?

This just isn't how life works, Epi. You can't do shitty things and blame other people for allowing you to do those shitty things.

Please discuss.

And Epi, try to actually admit that you fucked up instead of getting pissy because things aren't going your way.
If I'm bad, thing's are totally going my way.

But you just revealed they aren't.

You are bad.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh, and I'm voting DF. Here's my case:

1) I'm a civ.
2) DF is not me.
Conclusion: DF has a higher chance of being bad than I do.

Also, I doubt the hosts would put 2 civs in a 2-person poll, when there are, what, 4 left in the game? So DF is probably bad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Please discuss.

You are bad.
He might be. But even if he is, he would have no way to know you're not, because there are 2 baddie factions. So he literally cannot mean he knows your civ from this unless he has some way of getting info we're not aware of.

This "case" doesn't make sense to me. But it does kinda prove INH's point that anyone who disagrees with you is "bad".
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:And Epi, try to actually admit that you fucked up instead of getting pissy because things aren't going your way.

You are bad.
Seriously dude? Are you that desperate to blame someone for your mistakes that you have to find some BS little detail in my posts, removing it of all context, and deeming it "obviously alignment indicative."

I meant that you're getting pissy because people are QUESTIONING YOU and CALLING YOU ON YOUR SHIT. I thought that was obvious to anyone not looking at all of my posts desperately looking for reasons to lynch his doubters.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:And Epi, try to actually admit that you fucked up instead of getting pissy because things aren't going your way.

You are bad.
Seriously dude? Are you that desperate to blame someone for your mistakes that you have to find some BS little detail in my posts, removing it of all context, and deeming it "obviously alignment indicative."

I meant that you're getting pissy because people are QUESTIONING YOU and CALLING YOU ON YOUR SHIT. I thought that was obvious to anyone not looking at all of my posts desperately looking for reasons to lynch his doubters.
I'm not pissy. I'm pleased.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

I'm at suicide squad so can't post but wtf is this lynch?
My siggie.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”