alright im outie

glgl
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Amy »

sleepy but extant. will probably not significantly deviate from this state for the 2.5 hours remaining to us

catching up piecemeal, am not opposed to killing kza
hope you're having a good day
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Post by Marluxion »

think kza and galv aren't w/w
if gavial is a wolf kza has absolutely 0 incentive to out a townread on him
even if seth is like screaming for his teammates to save him (which i doubt) it serves no purpose other than to draw suspicion to kza as well
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600

Post by nutella »

sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:58 pm I guess I'm just used to vMarl burying wolf reads and maybe im just not used to light game post cap marl thats just laid back and chillin

Like, what are marls wolf reads? Outed Wolf for the vote on Nutella but he forgot about that for a bit, Hally but also not Hally but maybe Hally, he's the "eod ill have gav's alignment 100%" person and he's currently at "idk, theres worlds where hes v even then he'd get voted at lylo anyways", and now an associative Marl/Va w/w read.

I'm used to marl throwing down and letting his wolf reads know they are wolf reads and letting everyone else know that not only are they wolf reads but he's right.

And like, I understand ~ everyone else is just thinking "ya marl obv v" so it's a me thing and it's probably a case where wolves didn't wanna throw down with him so they just marked him v and moved on. But I still don't understand it.
kinda get this yeah

also his recent vulgard tinfoil is bizarre imo?

idk i think he's loosely villagery but i dont feel the fire
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:10 pm im starting to townread hally but it's for the overly elaborate 4d chess reason that i dont feel like theyre trying to towntell or get people to townread them. they feel somewhat detached from the game and their posts don't feel cloying or focused on how they're getting perceived - gth i would lean on this coming from hally as a villager
this is indeed the correct reason to v read me
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

actually i changed my mind i'm opposed to killing kza solely on the grounds of "we should rly just kill gav"
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:49 pm
nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:34 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:23 am Wait vulgard, how did you only quote the posts where I didn't explain and none of the posts where I did?

I think both alison and gav are independently wolfy. I think if alison is a wolf, gav is probably villa because of the whiteknighting that she's kind of sort of doing

I'm not really sure why that's hard to understand?

and nutella why would my "wolf agenda" ever be pushing alison when I know she's a hard elim to make happen?
maybe because you think it looks good, even if you can't stop gav from going over you have tried to push an original suspect

I see you've moved your vote to gav since, but the length of time your vote was parked on alison while you danced around a gav suspicion was concerning to me
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:51 am it's really getting old that people think they should dictate how I play the game. I play on my own terms with my own style. I guess if you don't like it, that's tough for you
????

who is doing that
you did to a degree when you bitched about me wasting posts and how anxiety inducing that was.

I moved to gavial because the more he posts the more i think he's a wolf. I think there's a world where alison is a wolf and gav is villa though

alison's posts have really skeeved me out and I'm sorry that's apparently a problem for you
dya's town actually
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:02 pm Fwiw after sleeping on it I had the realization that Outed Wolf is a villager and that I feel good about this read even if I'll still be scared in the back of my mind

I'm gonna wait for his epiphany that I'm one too but it should come to him shortly
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:59 pm
Marluxion wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:56 pm If Hally / SPF / Vulgard / Arete are all town and seth randed wolf i'm gonna feel like a bully in the postgame

that's like a squad of 5 professional wrestlers taking a high schooler's lunch money
and its xposted with this which just reads towny to me (as was the sleep brain post last night) so whatever ima just listen to others and move on lol
Lol i do agree with this too
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:00 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:58 pm
Marluxion wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:56 pm If Hally / SPF / Vulgard / Arete are all town and seth randed wolf i'm gonna feel like a bully in the postgame

that's like a squad of 5 professional wrestlers taking a high schooler's lunch money
kind of like his perspective in this post
not really sure it's AI though
why not?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:24 pm actually i changed my mind i'm opposed to killing kza solely on the grounds of "we should rly just kill gav"
we’re killing gavial today, dw
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:22 pm sleepy but extant. will probably not significantly deviate from this state for the 2.5 hours remaining to us

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:24 pm actually i changed my mind i'm opposed to killing kza solely on the grounds of "we should rly just kill gav"
I think it's weird you're acting as if there is any chance gav lives to night 1

it's been obvious he's gonna be the designated yeet today for like, 40+ hours
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:08 pm I feel like this will be the game where I defend someone for reasons I think are good, get explained why that's bad, grumble, and have them flip wolf

I think that person is Alison but I'm gonna call them a villager anyways because I want to. Might be Dya. Gonna let them chill too.

Prepare the good/bad chart bronana
yeah this is a mood

i'm really trying not to be too stubborn on dya and want to see them get more into things d2 but i just can't bring myself to feel good about any of their posts
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:25 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:49 pm
nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:34 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:23 am Wait vulgard, how did you only quote the posts where I didn't explain and none of the posts where I did?

I think both alison and gav are independently wolfy. I think if alison is a wolf, gav is probably villa because of the whiteknighting that she's kind of sort of doing

I'm not really sure why that's hard to understand?

and nutella why would my "wolf agenda" ever be pushing alison when I know she's a hard elim to make happen?
maybe because you think it looks good, even if you can't stop gav from going over you have tried to push an original suspect

I see you've moved your vote to gav since, but the length of time your vote was parked on alison while you danced around a gav suspicion was concerning to me
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:51 am it's really getting old that people think they should dictate how I play the game. I play on my own terms with my own style. I guess if you don't like it, that's tough for you
????

who is doing that
you did to a degree when you bitched about me wasting posts and how anxiety inducing that was.

I moved to gavial because the more he posts the more i think he's a wolf. I think there's a world where alison is a wolf and gav is villa though

alison's posts have really skeeved me out and I'm sorry that's apparently a problem for you
dya's town actually
i had that thought around this time but stopped myself from saying it because of the FEAR
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:30 pm
like the play makes no sense from kza's perspective if he's partnered with gav
it's possible he's tmi-ing him town or it's possible he's town with a ??? take but i dont see what kza has to gain from his posts on gav if they are partnered
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:29 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:00 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:58 pm

kind of like his perspective in this post
not really sure it's AI though
why not?
marl posts like this as both alignments, ime

i think he fakes perspective well
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i retract my townread on dyslexicon
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:10 pm im starting to townread hally but it's for the overly elaborate 4d chess reason that i dont feel like theyre trying to towntell or get people to townread them. they feel somewhat detached from the game and their posts don't feel cloying or focused on how they're getting perceived - gth i would lean on this coming from hally as a villager
yeah this is the vibe i got -- kinda similar to their early play in reflections imo. they're laid-back in a way that i think is, while not their "usual" town style, a town style that they've employed before
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

KZA wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:16 pm I didn't even read CoV while I was alive
very cool pop-in

[VOTE: kza] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:31 pm
Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:22 pm sleepy but extant. will probably not significantly deviate from this state for the 2.5 hours remaining to us

I think it's weird you're acting as if there is any chance gav lives to night 1

it's been obvious he's gonna be the designated yeet today for like, 40+ hours
the first thing i saw when i refreshed the thread was like 3 kza votes back to back

it seemed like a cromulent thing to comment on
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:33 pm i retract my townread on dyslexicon
I thought it was weird they retracted their defense of gavial and called him scum

:keys:
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:33 pm i retract my townread on dyslexicon
Why? partner equity from their earlier posts on gav? or something else?
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:31 pmi'm really trying not to be too stubborn on dya and want to see them get more into things d2 but i just can't bring myself to feel good about any of their posts
how much experience do you have with dya? i thought they had a questionable start but taken on the whole I don't think their d1 would be particularly unusual from them as town :keys:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

interesting

when he got that initial flurry of v reads i felt like people were clearing him too easily for stuff he could say as a wolf but then as he posted more and kept getting v read i was like “he’s probably fine actually”

he was the name i paused over the most when i was making my list and i couldn’t decide whether to put him in the second tier or the one below it

i think people are underestimating his range but he could still be a villager particularly if gavial is a wolf because his treatment of gav is bizarre as w/w imo
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:39 pm
nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:31 pmi'm really trying not to be too stubborn on dya and want to see them get more into things d2 but i just can't bring myself to feel good about any of their posts
how much experience do you have with dya? i thought they had a questionable start but taken on the whole I don't think their d1 would be particularly unusual from them as town :keys:
i've played quite a lot with them

in a couple other (larger) games here on the syndicate i found them town d1 fairly easily

but i've read them wrong a couple times as well

cov is an example of a d1 where i was way less comfortable with them and they turned out to be town anyway

their narrow focus on their alison sus is something i can see mirroring how they tunnel when town, but the overall degree of engagement doesn't sit right with me

idk. i'm stepping back from them bc i want to let them get into the meat of the game without feeling like they have to just contend with pressure from me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

dizzy's treatment of gav is bizarre regardless of alignment
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:39 pm
interesting

when he got that initial flurry of v reads i felt like people were clearing him too easily for stuff he could say as a wolf but then as he posted more and kept getting v read i was like “he’s probably fine actually”

he was the name i paused over the most when i was making my list and i couldn’t decide whether to put him in the second tier or the one below it

i think people are underestimating his range but he could still be a villager particularly if gavial is a wolf because his treatment of gav is bizarre as w/w imo
his treatment of gav is bizarre as w/v or v/v or v/w too lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:36 pm
I thought it was weird they retracted their defense of gavial and called him scum

i squinted at that too but i don’t really get why he does it as a wolf

it doesn’t really make sense as w/w to go in hard defending a teammate that you know is going to be caught easily only to then limply wolf read them after they’re pretty much already dead

i could see it more as w/v though, i dunno

i think dizzy’s play this game is generally pretty bizarre
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:44 pm

it doesn’t really make sense as w/w to go in hard defending a teammate that you know is going to be caught easily only to then limply wolf read them after they’re pretty much already dead

w/v in which direction?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marluxion wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:32 pm
Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:30 pm
like the play makes no sense from kza's perspective if he's partnered with gav
it's possible he's tmi-ing him town or it's possible he's town with a ??? take but i dont see what kza has to gain from his posts on gav if they are partnered
i think it's decently likely theyre just both wolves

it's not like kza really committed to a strong read on gav, just sort of waved his hand a bit

it's possible he has tmi and gav is actually town but meh
Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:39 pm
interesting

yeah idk i felt like most of dizzy's posts just felt good but i don't have a suuuper solid read there
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:39 pm
i agree with this too

i don’t think they’re necessarily out of wolf range but i wouldn’t be surprised if they’re a villager here

they tend to start slow as a villager ime but i think they’ve been gaining steam steadily
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:42 pm dizzy's treatment of gav is bizarre regardless of alignment
hmm, yes, quite :llama:
i wish gh was in this game so i could make a joke about us being in an f3 with him and whispering "america's team" to each other then snapping him before he can post
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

my current feeling about dizzy is that the majority of his posts in this game do not make very much sense to me. his perspective feels "off" and i think that it's dangerous for me to townread him based on the assumption that he would ~try~ to be townier as a wolf. i don't have any reasons to townread him that don't effectively boil down to WIFOM and conjecture, so it's not a townread that i stand by

(and yeah, it was weird that he said he no longer cared about whether or not we chop gavial since he was wolfreading gavial more, when his original reasoning for not chopping gavial had ~nothing~ to do with his own personal read on gavial. he was arguing that gavial was a bad chop even if he WAS mafia, so it doesn't make sense to me why dizzy changed his perspective on gavial upon finding him wolfier)

also, i'm trying to preserve my postcount, so if anyone has any questions/takes they wanna hear from me, ask me and ill respond whenever i post next
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:47 pm
Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:42 pm dizzy's treatment of gav is bizarre regardless of alignment
hmm, yes, quite :llama:
i wish gh was in this game so i could make a joke about us being in an f3 with him and whispering "america's team" to each other then snapping him before he can post
borderline sociopathic of you to wish an f3 upon gh
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:45 pm

w/v in which direction?
either one i guess

could be w!dizzy white knighting v!gav for the lols and then going “ok, guess i’ll just mislunch him” when gav rolls over

or it could be v!dizzy white knighting w!gav to be contrarian and keep the thread from getting stale and then realizing that gav is probably just a wolf after he’s read more

the latter option seems more likely and is something i could see v!dizzy doing regardless of gavial’s alignment really
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

bronana is a villager

search your feelings, you know it to be true
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:51 pm

w/v in which direction?
either one i guess

could be w!dizzy white knighting v!gav for the lols and then going “ok, guess i’ll just mislunch him” when gav rolls over

or it could be v!dizzy white knighting w!gav to be contrarian and keep the thread from getting stale and then realizing that gav is probably just a wolf after he’s read more

the latter option seems more likely and is something i could see v!dizzy doing regardless of gavial’s alignment really
see, i feel like the bolded would be more believable if dizzy hadn't outright stated that he thought gav was a bad kill even if he was wolfing

really curious as to what changed his mind on that.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:51 pm

w/v in which direction?
either one i guess

i agree, my initial thought was it was the latter
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:48 pm my current feeling about dizzy is that the majority of his posts in this game do not make very much sense to me. his perspective feels "off" and i think that it's dangerous for me to townread him based on the assumption that he would ~try~ to be townier as a wolf. i don't have any reasons to townread him that don't effectively boil down to WIFOM and conjecture, so it's not a townread that i stand by

(and yeah, it was weird that he said he no longer cared about whether or not we chop gavial since he was wolfreading gavial more, when his original reasoning for not chopping gavial had ~nothing~ to do with his own personal read on gavial. he was arguing that gavial was a bad chop even if he WAS mafia, so it doesn't make sense to me why dizzy changed his perspective on gavial upon finding him wolfier)

also, i'm trying to preserve my postcount, so if anyone has any questions/takes they wanna hear from me, ask me and ill respond whenever i post next
i don’t think dizzy actually believed we shouldn’t lunch gav even if he’s a wolf

if he’s a villager he probably just saw people settling on lhf and wanted to throw a molotov cocktail into the thread by being contrarian and loudly defending gav

v!dizzy often adopts the role of bomb thrower to stir stuff up particularly when he doesn’t have time to really hunker down and play normally, and his treatment of gavial feels more like that than a genuine stance he held

it’s possible he’s a wolf still i guess (i’ve actually only seen him wolf once recently, though i know he’s randed wolf a lot lately on mafc) but his posts aren’t outside the realm of how he sometimes plays as a villager
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

hi everyone

quick thoughts from catching up:

- re: @Vulgard 's question: yes, I do like her readlist, and it nudged me more towards considering her as town
- I personally find Gavial's approach this game to be closer to his town meta than his scum meta but I don't feel strongly enough about it to fight the yeet there, I just don't really expect it to be a hit. Weh.
- if I'm wrong then I agree with whoever said that Gavial's treatment of Dya is exactly how he treats his partners.
so is his treatment of Vulgard but I still feel that Vulgard is Just A Villager
- KZA feels like the exact player described in the "here's what's going to happen" copypasta when it talks about voting out someone in the "perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume" (apart from the fact that probably we're voting Gavial). which is probably >rand wolf given that you all who know how to read each other seem to find each other decently villagery? but that's what his play reminds me of
- I've been mindmelding a fair amount with SPF's thoughts on this page, particularly w.r.t. Dizzy
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Arete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:06 pm - I personally find Gavial's approach this game to be closer to his town meta than his scum meta but I don't feel strongly enough about it to fight the yeet there, I just don't really expect it to be a hit. Weh.
oh?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

oh the way you stated it made me feel like you had a specific w/v you were talking about, not that you thought it could be either
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Arete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:06 pm hi everyone

quick thoughts from catching up:

- re: @Vulgard 's question: yes, I do like her readlist, and it nudged me more towards considering her as town
- I personally find Gavial's approach this game to be closer to his town meta than his scum meta but I don't feel strongly enough about it to fight the yeet there, I just don't really expect it to be a hit. Weh.
- if I'm wrong then I agree with whoever said that Gavial's treatment of Dya is exactly how he treats his partners.
so is his treatment of Vulgard but I still feel that Vulgard is Just A Villager
- KZA feels like the exact player described in the "here's what's going to happen" copypasta when it talks about voting out someone in the "perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume" (apart from the fact that probably we're voting Gavial). which is probably >rand wolf given that you all who know how to read each other seem to find each other decently villagery? but that's what his play reminds me of
- I've been mindmelding a fair amount with SPF's thoughts on this page, particularly w.r.t. Dizzy
I'm kinda with you on gav tbh, though also I was the one who said that about dya. I think it's likely they're either w/w or v/v? meh

Re: KZA, I've played with him quite a bit and really do expect more from him as town, even if just a little more. I prodded him to provide more original takes and he has not done so, and has only had a couple weird pop-ins and a couple "reads" that just directly reference other games which seem like easy things for a wolf to post. Having experience with his play as both alignments I think he is quite likely to be a wolf here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

and if dya/gav somehow acutally *are* v/v, then i'm likely to be wrong about alison

woooooo preflips *bonk*
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i still have trouble figuring out why w!alison would shield v!gav though

mrrr idk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Arete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:06 pm
Can you talk about what seths wolf meta even is? Because the impression I got was the opposite from yours. I want to know how you'd define it
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:10 pm
Arete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:06 pm - I personally find Gavial's approach this game to be closer to his town meta than his scum meta but I don't feel strongly enough about it to fight the yeet there, I just don't really expect it to be a hit. Weh.
oh?
I don't know how to explain it properly without being rude

I hate all of his posts in the way that I hate his posts when he's town rather than the way I hate his posts when he's wolf
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Marluxion wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:23 pm
Arete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:06 pm
Can you talk about what seths wolf meta even is? Because the impression I got was the opposite from yours. I want to know how you'd define it
If he's town his posts all make me want to hurt something + he usually deathtunnels villagers for sucky reasons

(think like your town meta but 100000 times more annoying and poorly reasoned)

if he's Mafia his posts ... don't do that? and generally feel like a limp noodle? and I guess he isn't doing so much of the 'sucky deathtunnels' but his posts definitely make me hate everything
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Arete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:24 pm
bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:10 pm
oh?
I don't know how to explain it properly without being rude

I hate all of his posts in the way that I hate his posts when he's town rather than the way I hate his posts when he's wolf
Usually as town he is just very frustrating, not because of his inactivity or low efforting, mostly because he has completely asanine takes that show he hasn't really been reading the thread. The last couple times I've seen him wolf, most prominently umineko, he just does a lot of nothing while planting wifom antispew and that feels like what he's been doing here.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I mean specifically I think his treatment of dya is w/w for him similar to his abrasive mutual bus of TSP in Fallout

But idk I've seen him be harsh like that in a snap tunnel of someone when he's town as well
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”