Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by sabie12 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Well my thoughts on me are that I'm good and lynching me isn't going to help anyone, but the baddies. I don't say much no but what about all the people that didn't even bother to vote? I always thought that was a worse offense than not being sure who to vote for, but still voting because it's part of the game. I'd rather participate in what's required of me than say or do nothing at all even if I'm not a hundred percent sure. Or at least that's how I thought the game was played. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Okay, fair, but you have no other thoughts right now at all? Suspicions, thoughts, anything? Rather than just deflecting onto people who didn't vote?

Dom wrote:MP, tbh, I'm not really seeing what you're seeing in either one of them-- I'm not even quite understanding your suspicion of Roxy. And with Sabie, I just hosted her, and she is behaving similarly, I think, and she was civvie.

What do you think of my thoughts on Made? You somewhat addressed it earlier, but it was rather vague and wishy washy-- which is exactly how I'd describe your entire gameplay so far.
I'm confused; I outlined my reasons for suspecting Rox in my post in the part labeled "Rox"; what don't you quite understand about it? Your thoughts are appreciated nonetheless.

I do think Made has acted suspiciously, but I don't feel confident enough about him at the moment to place a vote on him. I just see a Made that's acting more careful than Mades I have previously seen, but I'm not sure whether that's because he's bad or because he's trying to NOT be the center of attention the entire game (ironically). I did think his comments on juliets were weird (as I stated earlier), and his behavior has been "odd" overall, but I'm not sure it makes him bad.

BUT that said, I revisited your Made post, and I do think your point about him asking for clarification on the wrong item is a bit strange. Is your strongest point about him that he's insincerely mudslinging then? If so, that's actually sort of compelling.

Honestly, I'd need to re-read him to clarify my thoughts on him, I think. I need to re-read a few other players as well. Don't have time right now, but maybe I'll do that later tonight.

So in response to people wanting me to report my suspicions. It is difficult to read through the millions of posts but from what I'm seeing so far, I'm not sure about Made. His play style seems to be a little different this time than last time when he was a civ. He was a bit more aggressive about catching the baddies. Perhaps he doesn't want the baddies caught this time.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm voting Made for now, can always move it. Multitasking homework but will read him properly this afternoon. His "case" against Epig seems contrived to me.
I agree that it does seem a little contrived. Potentially trying to avoid anyone thinking they're working together at all? Epi can be very devious as I quickly found out in my first game haha so I'm always a little wary of him.

And others, including the hosts of this game, also have brought up the fact that there were a lot of people who have been missing votes. A missed vote could be merely life getting in the way or a mistake or it also could be a way to avoid any suspicion from having to choose someone to vote for and choosing incorrectly.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote:MP and zeek - its between Elo and Hedge for me. not seeing the case on Dom his responses to me have me feeling better about him.

As far as top vote getter Made - idk. he plays very differently than me. In the games we palyed together and one I have hosted he pretty much marches to his own beat. So for me he is hard to read.

Enrique - well epi has not made any sort of case and after the Juliets fiasco I am a bit shy about following his vote.
The only reason he is leading is because he self-voted, which I'm still not understanding. :eek: Aside from that, he looks civ.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I'm not quite getting everybody suspecting Made. I have a few doubts over him from things Dom has mentioned but can someone summarize this because nobody has said anything I find compelling. Maybe I'm not putting it all together?

I presume he self voted so he could see the poll results. I do that in the other games but there you have the Host/non options.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sabie12 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Well my thoughts on me are that I'm good and lynching me isn't going to help anyone, but the baddies. I don't say much no but what about all the people that didn't even bother to vote? I always thought that was a worse offense than not being sure who to vote for, but still voting because it's part of the game. I'd rather participate in what's required of me than say or do nothing at all even if I'm not a hundred percent sure. Or at least that's how I thought the game was played. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Okay, fair, but you have no other thoughts right now at all? Suspicions, thoughts, anything? Rather than just deflecting onto people who didn't vote?

Dom wrote:MP, tbh, I'm not really seeing what you're seeing in either one of them-- I'm not even quite understanding your suspicion of Roxy. And with Sabie, I just hosted her, and she is behaving similarly, I think, and she was civvie.

What do you think of my thoughts on Made? You somewhat addressed it earlier, but it was rather vague and wishy washy-- which is exactly how I'd describe your entire gameplay so far.
I'm confused; I outlined my reasons for suspecting Rox in my post in the part labeled "Rox"; what don't you quite understand about it? Your thoughts are appreciated nonetheless.

I do think Made has acted suspiciously, but I don't feel confident enough about him at the moment to place a vote on him. I just see a Made that's acting more careful than Mades I have previously seen, but I'm not sure whether that's because he's bad or because he's trying to NOT be the center of attention the entire game (ironically). I did think his comments on juliets were weird (as I stated earlier), and his behavior has been "odd" overall, but I'm not sure it makes him bad.

BUT that said, I revisited your Made post, and I do think your point about him asking for clarification on the wrong item is a bit strange. Is your strongest point about him that he's insincerely mudslinging then? If so, that's actually sort of compelling.

Honestly, I'd need to re-read him to clarify my thoughts on him, I think. I need to re-read a few other players as well. Don't have time right now, but maybe I'll do that later tonight.

So in response to people wanting me to report my suspicions. It is difficult to read through the millions of posts but from what I'm seeing so far, I'm not sure about Made. His play style seems to be a little different this time than last time when he was a civ. He was a bit more aggressive about catching the baddies. Perhaps he doesn't want the baddies caught this time.
In Monty Python, he seemed to have a bodyguard, so I think that he knew he could escape one death at least once, and so was being very aggressive as a result. After AP died, he backed off considerably. This is the Made I think we're seeing.

Linki: I agree with you about Made, zeek. I don't see the suspicions. And that makes sense for self-voting; I never thought about that. I'm hesitant to vote the host/non option because we're active players.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

I am a bit unsure about Dom after all. Moving my vote.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Self voted for now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:I am a bit unsure about Dom after all. Moving my vote.
:huh:

What do you see now that you didn't see before?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dana wrote:
Made wrote:
Dana wrote: Made has been acting pretty oddly, but like Juliets, no one is really speaking out against the suspicion of him, so I'm not sure. I'll have to see what happens tomorrow, I guess.
You lost me Dee. Juliet had quiet a few people talking out against her, i mean she did get lynched?
Exactly. She didn't have people speak out against the people speaking out against her. In other words, there wasn't really anyone outright defending her, and no one is really defending you either, so it makes me think you might not be bad.
That may be meaningless though. Sometimes it indicates the phenomenon you are concluding, but it's not mutually exclusive -- baddies can defend teammates, they can outright refuse to acknowledge them, or they can suspect them.

So I wouldn't use such a basis solely for determining whether someone is bad or not.
In fact, the very fact that many people aren't issuing opinions on Made quite yet might be more meaningful.

What do you think of his apparent hard pinging of Epig all game and yet he refused to voice this opinion firmly previously, including failing to declare a vote for him on D1?
Of course I wouldn't use it as the only basis, I just thought it was something to take into consideration. I sort of agree with his views on Epig, I think he's been acting a little bit weird. I mean I know he says that's just how his personality is, but I feel like it's needlessly harsh, and that makes me think he might be trying to hide something. I can't say for sure though, since I really don't know him that well at all.
Roxy wrote: Dana by decoding civ roles all you are doing is helping the baddies.

You can decode it and keep it to yourself. do not share it in the thread. We usually only decode baddie/indy secrets.
Wait, really? Won't it help the other civs too? Though I guess I see what you mean, sorry about that!

My thoughts for the lynch at the moment: It seems like Made self voted as a placeholder, because he didn't really give much explanation, and people did that yesterday, so I think it makes sense. I'm strongly considering a vote for Eloh because of her still unexplained Juliets vote yesterday, but I'll give her a little longer to come around and say something.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Thing is, Dom says he was rushing out and voted random. Not much of a rush though apparemtly because he had time to change his accidental random vote to his correct random vote.

Did he say he was rushing? I'd better check that
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I am a bit unsure about Dom after all. Moving my vote.
:huh:

What do you see now that you didn't see before?
Just felt uncomfortable with it
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The startling thing about Made's self-vote is that he said that he was voting Epi.
Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Oh, I'm a hunter all right.
Really I'm currently reading you as more of a phony. a BIG FAT PHONY!!!

So let's play ball. *rolls up sleeves*

*votes Epi* :feb:

We finna go dirt sauce

Linki- first blank might be blocked? correct amount of characters?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog, why are you rethinking then?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: I agree with you about Made, zeek. I don't see the suspicions. And that makes sense for self-voting; I never thought about that. I'm hesitant to vote the host/non option because we're active players.
I always change my style of play to fit my role so that doesn't make me suspicious of him. If a player is the same regardless of role, I'd see it as suspicious if they suddenly changed but nobody has said that really.

Indeed, thats why I think he voted himself. I considered self voting to see the current results before I voted early anyway.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:I always change my style of play to fit my role so that doesn't make me suspicious of him. If a player is the same regardless of role, I'd see it as suspicious if they suddenly changed but nobody has said that really.
I've never played with you before, so I don't really have anything to say about your playstyle right now. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
zeek wrote:I always change my style of play to fit my role so that doesn't make me suspicious of him. If a player is the same regardless of role, I'd see it as suspicious if they suddenly changed but nobody has said that really.
I've never played with you before, so I don't really have anything to say about your playstyle right now. :)
:haha: Well, what about Made? Does he change his style?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:Snow Dog, why are you rethinking then?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: I agree with you about Made, zeek. I don't see the suspicions. And that makes sense for self-voting; I never thought about that. I'm hesitant to vote the host/non option because we're active players.
I always change my style of play to fit my role so that doesn't make me suspicious of him. If a player is the same regardless of role, I'd see it as suspicious if they suddenly changed but nobody has said that really.

Indeed, thats why I think he voted himself. I considered self voting to see the current results before I voted early anyway.
That is nonsense. You can check the results without voting.

Re Dom.

I was worried about the random vote thing and by the way he addressed you for solving the puzzle. But then i though really? Is that all? Dunno seems kinda typical Dom
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Voting for Epig for now, I think his long-term game is to hide in plain sight.... in a baddie kind of way.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:Voting for Epig for now, I think his long-term game is to hide in plain sight.... in a baddie kind of way.
Could be, could be.... :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Elo still hasn't addressed anyone's concerns, so I'll go ahead and vote for her now in case I don't make it back before the poll closes.

*Votes Elo*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

So zeek wet ack to Dom. Shall I follow him there? :llama:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Be careful. I might change my vote and get everybody to vote the way I do. :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

*went back
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Epignosis wrote:Be careful. I might change my vote and get everybody to vote the way I do. :feb:
Doubt it.
Snow Dog wrote:So zeek wet ack to Dom. Shall I follow him there? :llama:
:ponder: :eye:

I didn't change my opinion, I just wanted clarity on yours.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Be careful. I might change my vote and get everybody to vote the way I do. :feb:
Doubt it.
Snow Dog wrote:So zeek wet ack to Dom. Shall I follow him there? :llama:
:ponder: :eye:

I didn't change my opinion, I just wanted clarity on yours.
You could have asked without voting for me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
This is my second game with him. He doesn't look different to me aside from being quieter.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Oh and zeek..... :eye:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Didn't know if you were drive by voting.

linki - Ah, maybe someone else can answer that more effectively then.

addendum linki - :eye: Vote your own way :P
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

zeek wrote:Snow Dog, why are you rethinking then?

There's a little link under the submit button that says view results that you can click to see where people have voted without voting yourself.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
zeek wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
This is my second game with him. He doesn't look different to me aside from being quieter.
Time for some Made Meta, yo. This is Made's fourth(?) forum mafia game ever. In his first game (misfits), he acted extremely insane, and then blew all of our minds when we lynched him and he turned out to be good. Something very similar happened in his second game (python), and I didn't follow felt too much so I'm not sure how he was over there. Compared to his normal personality though, I do feel like he's being a bit quiet and not as much like his crazy self that he usually is. It's completely possible that he's just trying out a new play style or something similar, but I hope this information helps in some way. I don't think I would vote for Made today but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on him as the game progresses.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

That helped a lot, actually.

This behaviour isn't normal to his game. Given his nutty play he's gotten lynched every(?) game.

So the question is, is the change due to being lynched so often or being bad?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Shout to my mods bea and bwt in their absence, stand by.

It's neither zeek :).
Pov: you reading my takes
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I don't understand?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Where's boogs and reywaS?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:I don't understand?
Are you asking if you understand?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

zeek wrote:That helped a lot, actually.

This behaviour isn't normal to his game. Given his nutty play he's gotten lynched every(?) game.

I really can't tell at the moment. Made likes to do some pretty crazy things, but I'm not sure that I would say that this behavior isn't "normal to his game" because I'm never really sure what his game is, or if he even has one. I'm just saying what I see compared to his normal out of game personality that was mostly mirrored in the games I've played with him so far. It's possible that he has teammates warning him to be more careful this game, but I do also think it's likely that he just doesn't want to be lynched right away, since there are so many people in this game and many of them might not know him that well. If he's suspicious for anything right now, then it's for acting normal and seeming good, since he was actually good in games where he went as far as to heavily imply that he was bad.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Snow Dog wrote:Where's boogs and reywaS?
reywaS has been replaced by Chris. No idea about Boogs. But while we're talking about people who are MIA, where's Nikki?!
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

What does this mean?
Made wrote:Shout to my mods bea and bwt in their absence, stand by.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I don't think you're scared of a couple of little votes. :D
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:What does this mean?
:sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I don't get it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I don't get it.
I can't help you then.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Am I just being thick? Or is this a game effect?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm really torn on Made to be honest, and while Elo and Sabie clearly had the most "suspicious" looking votes on D1, the fact that that is the case may seem a bit too easy, and Sabie has at least come back and contributed. If I did vote this way, it'd be Elo, but I'm afraid of doing so especially seeing how she's been lynched for being blendy as a civvie many times before.

I won't be voting Dom.

Roxy wrote:MP and zeek - its between Elo and Hedge for me. not seeing the case on Dom his responses to me have me feeling better about him.

As far as top vote getter Made - idk. he plays very differently than me. In the games we palyed together and one I have hosted he pretty much marches to his own beat. So for me he is hard to read.

Enrique - well epi has not made any sort of case and after the Juliets fiasco I am a bit shy about following his vote.
Makes sense, thanks! I have a really hard time reading Hedge; what's the main selling point for you there?

sabie12 wrote: I agree that it does seem a little contrived. Potentially trying to avoid anyone thinking they're working together at all? Epi can be very devious as I quickly found out in my first game haha so I'm always a little wary of him.

And others, including the hosts of this game, also have brought up the fact that there were a lot of people who have been missing votes. A missed vote could be merely life getting in the way or a mistake or it also could be a way to avoid any suspicion from having to choose someone to vote for and choosing incorrectly.
Thanks Sabie! Thoughts appreciated. Yeah, I'm always a little wary of Epi myself, but I haven't seen any reason to believe he is being shifty here yet.

Good point, agreed. However, I won't vote for someone today just because they're missing votes, but starting D3 I think it's fair to expect people to be in full gear if they haven't been already.

zeek wrote:I'm not quite getting everybody suspecting Made. I have a few doubts over him from things Dom has mentioned but can someone summarize this because nobody has said anything I find compelling. Maybe I'm not putting it all together?

I presume he self voted so he could see the poll results. I do that in the other games but there you have the Host/non options.
To me, Made is most suspicious for his sudden suspicion of Epig. He says he's suspected him heavily "all game", but he didn't vote for Epig or post any intent to vote for Epig before D2 and he never explained why he never said anything about it before. His vote post for Epig just smelled BIG time of contrived to me.

Add into that his other behavior which has been "odd" and it's not a strong feeling but at least something decent.

What are you thinking right now? Dom still?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'd love to hear S~V~S's thoughts whenever she gets a chance because I'm not sure what she's currently thinking and I'd appreciate her insight.

Also, LC, why are you voting Epig exactly? This is pretty par for the course for him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:
zeek wrote:That helped a lot, actually.

I really can't tell at the moment. Made likes to do some pretty crazy things, but I'm not sure that I would say that this behavior isn't "normal to his game" because I'm never really sure what his game is, or if he even has one. I'm just saying what I see compared to his normal out of game personality that was mostly mirrored in the games I've played with him so far. It's possible that he has teammates warning him to be more careful this game, but I do also think it's likely that he just doesn't want to be lynched right away, since there are so many people in this game and many of them might not know him that well. If he's suspicious for anything right now, then it's for acting normal and seeming good, since he was actually good in games where he went as far as to heavily imply that he was bad.
Who is your top suspect at the moment?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Thanks for your thoughts, MP. The Epig thing is a good argument but he's still not actually voted yet.

I am still going Dom. Why won't you be voting for him?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, MP. The Epig thing is a good argument but he's still not actually voted yet.

Which one are you talking about? Epig and Made have both voted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, MP. The Epig thing is a good argument but he's still not actually voted yet.

Not a problem!

Dom and I have an incredibly long history, and when I first started mafia we were rivals, actually, and we often gunned after each other frequently. I don't have a perfect read on him, nor even necessarily a really good one, but I do think I know how his civvie and baddie minds work, and his responses over D2 have struck me as pretty normal Dom responses, and particularly, ones that I'd expect from a civvie Dom more than a baddie one.

Additionally, even though his random N1 behavior was really strange, and I still don't quite get it, I've also seen a civvie Dom do similar things before and get lynched because of it. So in combination with the preceding paragraph, I've decided to give him the BOTD for now.

I'm really torn on where to vote right now... I got good feels from Rox as well, and I feel she's genuinely making an effort to baddie hunt, though I could be wrong about her. I don't know what to make of Snow Dog but I'm glad he seems more like his normal mafia self now. I feel Made's Epig suspicion is really strange, but maybe it is genuine. Elo and Sabie... I don't know, it seems logical, but I don't feel strongly about either of them, given Elo's history of making such votes and flipping civvie and Sabie's genuinely-seeming attempts to participate. I do still think either of them very well could be bad, but I don't feel super confident in a vote, you know?

And then there's Enrique and I just don't even know there anymore. Why has the talk on him vanished?

Damn Day 1's and 2's, really.

Right now I'm probably between Made and Spacedaisy, actually. My better half (Spacedaisy)'s post that I pointed out pinged me for the questions I raised when I responded to it.

I could see myself voting elsewhere though, if persuasive evidence arises. I need to start re-reading folks now, but I need to work on homework too, so I'll likely multitask.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

He means Made has not yet cast his vote for Epig.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Made, he said he was voting Epig and then voted for himself.

If he doesn't change it I think it's probable for vote has been controlled.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just feel like we need something concrete and it isn't there, and I keep wobbling on whatever suspicions I do develop. It's irritating because too many people are coming across as logical right now.

Oh, I forgot Metalmarsh, he's still on my radar, but I wouldn't feel particularly comfortable voting him. I guess it's inevitable that something isn't revelation on D2, but I don't know. I just want to feel more confident about something. My confidence is also kind of shaken after I REALLY felt juliets was bad, lol.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Sorry, guys. I have a super busy day ahead, but I should be back in a couple hours. I'm not caught up yet and I'm not sure what's going on with Made, so I'll have to check that out later.

If I had to vote right now, I think it would be for Epignosis. Like I said earlier in the game, maybe it's just that our playstyles don't mesh, but I really don't get him in this game and it makes me uncomfortable that most people are just giving him a pass.

But we'll see about my vote after I'm caught up. See y'all.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”