FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 5]

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:So I've been thinking and I still don't understand Rox's actions. I know a civvie could get frustrated, and I know Rox gets really into the game like I do, but she was barely taking any heat at all for the entire game, let alone before she voted herself amid my mentioning her again. It seemed completely unwarranted.

I'm not even sure I believe this, but I think it could be possible Rox was the Seemer. It's a plausible explanation for why she reacted that way.

I don't think it's true, really, but it's something to consider.
Dude...
:eye: :llama:
oh.... :ponder:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Yo, sally, If you're still alive, you should totes hmu. Dynaco, you too bud.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
How is that suspicious? I mentioned it as a possibility.

Can't you recognize that it's possible Rox's behavior is much better explained if she was the Seemer?

I don't even necessarily believe it to be true, but why not consider it?

I am NOT the Seemer, but if you want to lynch me, go right ahead. I'm sick of players suspecting me game after game and not picking up on the fact that if I were bad I wouldn't easily avoid this BS suspicion by never mentioning the Seemer.
You've never heard of people talking about their role a lot?
Never?
I have. And it's pretty true, if you ask me. The correlation is pretty high.
Made wrote:Maybe we should give further look into Roxy's Ambray theory?
I haven't found anything too interesting on it... have you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

I voted Tink because I don't know whether she is good and I don't know whether this poll is a good thing.

And MP, I do think you're playing a civ game, but at least some of the baddies are laying low. We need to get Tink, Simon, and MR posting. If I forgot any it's because of how much of a nonentity they've been. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Elohcin »

Night 5

“The pit crews are working hard down there, Bob. Good thing we had the extra volunteers right there at the end.”

“Right you are, Darrell. Crews are doing their best to get their racers in and out in the quickest time possible.”

“Let’s just hope some of this mayhem dies down so the focus can be turned back towards the race.

“I don’t think that’s happening, Darrell. Look at the commotion in Carla Veloso’s pit!”

“Gracious me! Grem is causing trouble again. Wait a minute Bob, I am just getting word on what’s going on down there. Cement in sabie12’s coolant tank!”

“Wow, Darrell. When will the shenanigans end?”

“I don’t know, Bob. But look at that over there. Looks like Doc went and fixed up a car who’s ready to come back to his pit.”

sabie12 has been killed.

birdwithteeth11 has been repaired by Doc Hudson.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Tia and Mia are fans of someone- WHO?

You may select 1 option

Ambray
Mister Rearranger (6)
11%

Black Rock
No votes

Boogs
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
Dom (9)
11%

fingersplints
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Made
No votes

Mister Rearranger
No votes

MovingPictures07
MovingPictures07 (3)
11%

sabie12
sabie12 (4)
11%

Simon
No votes

Snow Dog
Snow Dog (5), Made (7)
22%

Tink
DFaraday (10)
11%

Kia (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), S~V~S (8)
22%

Total votes : 9
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 10

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Elohcin »

From Mr. The King...

"Please don't kill anymore civvies!!"
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Elohcin wrote:
From Mr. The King...

"Please don't kill anymore civvies!!"
Baller.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:
Not in Roxy's case. Historically, I'm not sure how bad this game is, it seems most games go 3-4 days without a mafia kill, so at this point i'd say we're in bad shape, but day 4 seemed a little premature. What I find more interesting about Ambray is her influence, she was the first vote on 2 civvie lynches, but isn't talking as much as the more active members of this game. Nothing against the amount she's been posting, but to be on the wrong side of lynches in the fashion she's been is interesting. I kinda want to go back and see if the tide was already against the people she voted for before her vote, or afterwards. not to sure what to make of either scenario in those cases.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sorry, though the night ended a bit later, I missed the poll. :(

RIP Sabie!

Internet down at house right now, posting from phone.
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

Doc Hudson, can you fix sabie12 after birdwithteeth11? 12 comes after 11 I mean. :ponder:
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

I think Mister Rearranger should be called Mr. Z. :haha:

I'm voting for Mister Rearranger.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

RIPIYWG Sabie. Odd kill.

Welcome back, BWT! I think it's safe to say you're confirmed as a civvie, since you were killed by mafia and Chick kept killing after you died. So that's great! Thanks to Doc. :)

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: I am NOT the Seemer, but if you want to lynch me, go right ahead. I'm sick of players suspecting me game after game and not picking up on the fact that if I were bad I wouldn't easily avoid this BS suspicion by never mentioning the Seemer.
Gonna have to call you on this. This is a huge appeal to emotion had i ever seen one: something you've been vocally denouncing all game.
Fair enough. I'll admit that if I was playing against myself that I might call myself out for being bad, even though I'm not. :p

Emotion itself I'm not denouncing, but I've burned many times before by being swayed by baddies playing to people's emotions, and throughout the game Rox kept writing off my "walls of text" and making other emotional appeals that eventually were trumped by her self-vote, and I got caught up in the possible WIFOM.

Rox and I just play very different games, so I have a hard time understanding her perspective re: suspicions and reading her sometimes, but ironically we both play the game really emotionally, something she recognizes but something I sometimes fail to recognize myself or am ashamed to admit.

I try to force myself to play as rationally as possible, especially due to being burned and making terrible decisions/cases while being too emotional, but the truth is rationality and emotion are impossible to separate for me while I'm playing, and that's something I suppose I try to convince myself I can overcome. Maybe it just isn't, ever.

Does that provide context necessary to satisfy your calling me out on this?

Do you think there's something to it?

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Can't you recognize that it's possible Rox's behavior is much better explained if she was the Seemer?

I am NOT the Seemer, but if you want to lynch me, go right ahead. I'm sick of players suspecting me game after game and not picking up on the fact that if I were bad I wouldn't easily avoid this BS suspicion by never mentioning the Seemer.
You've never heard of people talking about their role a lot?
Never?
I have. And it's pretty true, if you ask me. The correlation is pretty high.
Oh! I see. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was the connection you were making. You are right, I have seen a similar correlation. Fair enough, I can see why you think that in my case then. But it's not true. Not sure what else I can say to that though. I'm just trying to consider possibilities and start discussion. I feel there's a difference between bringing up the Seemer when there is no reason to and bringing it up when it makes a logical explanation.

However, I understand perhaps I'm overly worried about it, or using it as a way to justify my terrible voting record.

Frankly, I just cannot fathom why Roxy did what she did if she were truly civ, which I'm not doubting. I just don't get it. At all. So I thought of a possibility that might apply, so I brought it up. That's all, really. The same I did earlier with FZ. jokingly, because I made a statement right off the bat how in games with Seemers people usually obsess over them and I can't stand it.

Ironically, this game has been the opposite, where practically no one has been acknowledging its existence, and yet I have brought it up. I recognize this. :p

And I can understand why you find me suspicious for it. I wish I could say I've abided by my own statements this game, but I really haven't.

DFaraday wrote:I voted Tink because I don't know whether she is good and I don't know whether this poll is a good thing.

And MP, I do think you're playing a civ game, but at least some of the baddies are laying low. We need to get Tink, Simon, and MR posting. If I forgot any it's because of how much of a nonentity they've been. :p
Agreed.

However, I'm not sure what I think of Tink and Simon.

MR could be bad. He's followed practically every bandwagon all game, hasn't he? I think we need to look at voting records and discern which players have voted like that.

What do you think of LC and Ambray, DF?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Simon wrote:I think Mister Rearranger should be called Mr. Z. :haha:

This sounds pretty definitive.

Why did you vote for LC yesterday and MR today, Simon?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Made wrote:
Dom wrote:
Not in Roxy's case. Historically, I'm not sure how bad this game is, it seems most games go 3-4 days without a mafia kill, so at this point i'd say we're in bad shape, but day 4 seemed a little premature. What I find more interesting about Ambray is her influence, she was the first vote on 2 civvie lynches, but isn't talking as much as the more active members of this game. Nothing against the amount she's been posting, but to be on the wrong side of lynches in the fashion she's been is interesting. I kinda want to go back and see if the tide was already against the people she voted for before her vote, or afterwards. not to sure what to make of either scenario in those cases.
Oh, nevermind Made, I missed this the first time through.

I'm starting to consider more that Ambray might be bad. First she contributed heavily to the Blooper lynch on D1, then she backed me up on FZ. and Bass, and then hasn't contributed anything, then said she thought DF might be bad, but hasn't added more than that, basically.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Simon wrote:Doc Hudson, can you fix sabie12 after birdwithteeth11? 12 comes after 11 I mean. :ponder:
Also, why did you say this?

Does this mean you think sabie was good?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MR could be bad. He's followed practically every bandwagon all game, hasn't he? I think we need to look at voting records and discern which players have voted like that.
False. I stated my independent reasons for voting Snow and Hedgeowl, and had to make a gut call when it came to Made vs. Roxy. The only bandwagon I will concede to have been persuaded by was the one you started, MP.

I'd love to refute Simon's claim too, but I don't entirely understand it. :confused:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
False. I stated my independent reasons for voting Snow and Hedgeowl, and had to make a gut call when it came to Made vs. Roxy. The only bandwagon I will concede to have been persuaded by was the one you started, MP.

I'd love to refute Simon's claim too, but I don't entirely understand it. :confused:
Well, that's why I was asking. Honestly I couldn't remember practically anything about your opinions this game.

Who do you think is bad?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Ticked to lose Sabie again, also. Though I had no read nor reason to trust her, I'm irritated her Syndicate experiences keep ending so soon. Maybe I'll still not win a game years from now, but I can't expect people I introduce to have that kind of ignorantly loyal patience.

At risk of violating the game's language censorship, I'ma step away and take a walk.

Linki: I still feel uneasy with the Made & Snow connection. I'll re-examine everyone else this day period too because I flipped a coin and blew it with my Roxy vote. If this lynch comes down to that again, I don't want to make the same mistake twice, y'know?
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Ticked to lose Sabie again, also. Though I had no read nor reason to trust her, I'm irritated her Syndicate experiences keep ending so soon. Maybe I'll still not win a game years from now, but I can't expect people I introduce to have that kind of ignorantly loyal patience.

At risk of violating the game's language censorship, I'ma step away and take a walk.

Linki: I still feel uneasy with the Made & Snow connection. I'll re-examine everyone else this day period too because I flipped a coin and blew it with my Roxy vote. If this lynch comes down to that again, I don't want to make the same mistake twice, y'know?
I had no read on her myself, so she was an odd kill, I think. Not sure why the baddies would have killed her, honestly. And don't worry, she'll get it eventually. I had to play like 20 games before I won my first game ever. :haha: It's good I play to have fun, not to win. Though winning is awesome. :p

I understand. Why don't you think Made and Snow could be a group of civ BTSC? There's at least one possibility for that. Just curious.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Made wrote:If i'm correct, this is a rezzie poll, as the number of people dead equals the number of racers/options.
Assuming there based on order, who would be the most helpful to bring back?
Bass would seem to be the most helpful to bring back, given that Mack protects the awesome Lightning McQueen... although I'm actually a bit suspicious of the role he came back as. There are roles that the Seemer (Miles Axelrod) would choose to appear as, and roles that it wouldn't be as beneficial to appear as.

I don't want to do the baddies' thinking for them, but Mack is one of the roles that the Seemer could easily choose to appear as. Bass' "slip up" could have been a genuine baddie slip, and he's just Miles Axelrod.

Llama could be a baddie, hard to say. Probably not worth the risk, when nijuu (Fillmore, not likely a Seemer because then the real Fillmore would just post-curse someone and prove the truth) and FZ. (Guido, risky for a Seemer to choose because of possible secret BTSC/role knowledge with Guido) are available.

FZ. was a better participator, and got ripped off by a wild sock... she is my choice for rez target.

Although I think the assumption that this poll will rez anybody is probably not correct, I will vote DJ in the hope that FZ. comes back.
Why did you not :eye: this, Dom?
Because this is literally your third or fourth time being like, "SEEMER GUISE"

Are YOU the seemer, MP?

I disagree. I thought Roxy was displaying civvie behaviour. Dom does have a point, it seems you have been "crying seemer" all game. This does not make you bad, just reaching... I'm going to take the roles at face value until otherwise proven.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Black Rock wrote:
I disagree. I thought Roxy was displaying civvie behaviour. Dom does have a point, it seems you have been "crying seemer" all game. This does not make you bad, just reaching... I'm going to take the roles at face value until otherwise proven.
Really? Well, I guess, just seems she way overreacted to me. But whatever. Difference in perspective!

I'm not crying Seemer; every time I HAVE brought it up seriously, which was twice, I only brought them up as possibilities and points of discussion, and both times was clear in saying I doubted them to be true or didn't necessarily believe them to be true. I didn't say I believed them either time. I also am taking all the roles at face value. I just think acting like the Seemer doesn't exist could mean we fail to consider a possibility which may be true.

But I will admit that maybe I should approach it more logically. Sure. I just have freaked out because I don't understand why most civvies have been behaving the way they have this game. FZ. acted really strange towards the end of her lynch, and Rox acted really strange yesterday. Perhaps it's unfair to consider the Seemer possibility to explain a perspective that makes no sense to me. In fact, I'm sure it is. But it's just what went through my mind as a possibility at one point. Why would I withhold it?

This gets me in trouble all the time I play because I share paranoid or illogical thoughts that I have throughout the game. You'd think I learn, but I prefer to be transparent.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I think I might just stir the pot today!
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Frankly, I just cannot fathom why Roxy did what she did if she were truly civ, which I'm not doubting. I just don't get it. At all. So I thought of a possibility that might apply, so I brought it up. That's all, really. The same I did earlier with FZ. jokingly, because I made a statement right off the bat how in games with Seemers people usually obsess over them and I can't stand it.
Here's the thing... you aren't discussing a possibility. We have no reason to think that Roxy was anyone but the role listed. You are throwing it out there to talk about stuff.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:I think I might just stir the pot today!
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Here's the thing... you aren't discussing a possibility. We have no reason to think that Roxy was anyone but the role listed. You are throwing it out there to talk about stuff.
Wait, what? It is a possibility.

Sure, we have no reason to believe that other than IMO a perception of her behavior, but that isn't really a solid reason, I agree.

I'm throwing it out there because it's a thought I had... which is what I always do. Yes, discussion is talking about stuff. Makes me bad? No.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Look, this is getting into WIFOM, but I assure you if I were bad I would avoid talking about the Seemer role. I wouldn't be this careless.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Voted LC
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Voted LC
That said, I am considering Ambray, MR, and others today as well, so I may change this. But... for now I still feel pretty sure about LC.

Want to hear what others think. I have my first final tomorrow, so I'll be mostly absent, but I'll stick check in before vote end a couple of times I'm sure.
Made
Hitman

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:The Cars:

Ambray
Bass_the_Clever - Lynched Day 3. Mack.
birdwithteeth11 - Killed Night 3 by Grem.
Black Rock
Boogs
DFaraday
Dom
fingersplints - Killed Night 4 by Chick Hicks. Replaced Kate on Day 5.
FZ. - Lynched Day 2. Guido.
Hedgeowl - Lynched Day 4. Mater.
Kate
Long Con
Made
Mister Rearranger
MovingPictures07
nijuukyugou - Lynched Day 1. Fillmore.
Roxy - Lynched Day 5. Sarge.
sabie12 - Killed Night 5 by Grem.
Simon
Snow Dog
thellama73 - Killed Night 2 by Chick Hicks.
Tink

Alive: 13
Dead: 9
Based on the fact that Grem, rather than Maxel and other person who's not good, has been doing the killing each night, that at least one mafia is very much out of the discussion, while 1 or 2 are currently getting enough heat to warrant being checked by civvie roles?

Also, As seen above, it's very likely BWT is civvie
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. Glad to be back!

I will try to catch up and read everything since I died, but I might not have the time. So any synopses or key points of interest I should pay attention to, you all feel free to point out.

I will start catching up tomorrow.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. Glad to be back!

I will try to catch up and read everything since I died, but I might not have the time. So any synopses or key points of interest I should pay attention to, you all feel free to point out.

Everything leading up to roxy's death is about it for stuff you missed. I'd say Mp's argument against LC is worth noting, The Dom MP theory, Roxy and splints(or was it DF? either way pretty sure this was LC's theory), Me and snow, My argument against DF...that's all i can think of off the top of my head. I think Tinks been acting funny but Tink is new so i've been giving her the benefit of the doubt.

going out of town tomorrow, will probably be able to play, but thought y'all might want to know.

:offtobed:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Real talk tho, If MP and Dom are mafia i'm going to cry.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. Glad to be back!

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 40#p101996

That's my case against Dom and MP. It's very important to be aware of.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote: What do you think of LC and Ambray, DF?
I do agree that Ambray has been fairly nondescript other than repeatedly mentioning me (which obviously makes her seem bad to me :p ), and the fact that she's managed to play a role in several civvie lynched while keeping a low profile does make me rather suspicious.

As for LC, I don't see the case on him, as he's been contributing quite a lot in my view, but I don't have a solid civvie read on him either. I'd feel better about him than Ambray, definitely.

Welcome back BWT!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Oh no not again grrr sighhh it's been fun.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

RIPIYWG sabie. and wb bwt
Gro-oo-ovy
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

Made - in reply to my votes being the first in 2 civvie lynches - I can only put that down to timezones. The poll tends to finish between 3-4am for me and I 'try' to be asleep before midnight. Speaking of, cannot see an end time on this one...hosts??

I am going to read through DF's posts tonight and go from there. I also have to vote tonight because I won't be around tomorrow - will be at the cinema watching the hobbit 9 hours straight..not that I haven't mentioned it before..i'm just a teeny bit excited. SQUEEEEE.

Made, I feel like you are throwing out suspicion left, right and center suddenly - I've felt you are civvie most of the game, but recently you are starting to not give me warm and fuzzies.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

I want to go watch the hobbit at the cinema for 9 hours straight. :(
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

Deadline should be fixed.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Sure, we have no reason to believe that other than IMO a perception of her behavior, but that isn't really a solid reason, I agree.

I'm throwing it out there because it's a thought I had... which is what I always do. Yes, discussion is talking about stuff. Makes me bad? No.
You mention it after YOU are wrong about things only.
You aren't being logical whatsoever.
Made wrote:Real talk tho, If MP and Dom are mafia i'm going to cry.
No need to cry. I am civvie.

BR, I want revenge for that vote, me thinks.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Well, DF - I have read back through your posts and I am stumped on what it is that pinged me. I wish I had quoted and posted it as I went. Haha, lesson learnt.

If anything, reading through your posts has made me feel a lot better about you.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

I decided to read through Made's posts as I mentioned earlier he's not giving me good vibes all of a sudden. I really have wondered for a while if Snowy and Made and teammates and by vouching for each other so strongly in the thread are hoping not to get lynched. I have seen the tactic used before and work very well.

Read his posts here - http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 1&start=40

Seeing Made's posts in all place has pinged me for sure. Reading them along in the thread, they fit in well. Especially at the beginning, asking questions about roles, game mechanics, other players and getting involved - while I'm sure civvies do it, there is a point where I feel it does become something that is seen more by baddies trying to come across well. I feel Made is stepping pretty close to this line for D1.

When FZ's name was first mentioned in the thread by MP I feel Made posted her name a few times but feel it was non committal - fanning the flames?
He then decides to drop this suspicion quite quickly following a post by Splints.
Made wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Rox, I think FZ is a civvie. She is always fairly outspoken. But she was throwing out a lot of names yesterday and to me it read like she was really just trying to consider everyone. (as opposed to when baddies do it to just see what will take)
Ight, dropping suspicion on FZ for now.
Made wrote:
FZ. wrote:Also interesting is the fact that after llama got his third vote from Black Rock, ninju received all her votes. While I can see 1-2 being genuine, the fact that all votes went to the same person makes me think someone is trying to protect llama.
I'm going with llama
Not sure how i feel about this post. Having been in the above position before, often, I get losing confidence in an argument based on the people who voted for it, but it just feels off to me

Any other names i should be looking at closer. Ik FZ said Splints yesterday,
Then very soon after takes FZ's suggestion to look into Splints.

I don't know, I find that interaction odd.

Quite a few inconsistencies in Made's posts. During the FZ lynch he wrote this "Just a thought, imo FZ seems far more invested in the game than Bass, could we kill him instead? More seems to ride on bass anyways. (his "slip" vs her lack of logic)"

After the lynch he writes "I'm not seeing a solid case against Bass due to how much that weighed on FZ being mafia."

By his first admission in the first quote, he didn't think that the suspicion against Bass was connected to FZ, it was because of his slip.

Another one - after FZ flipped civ and I was the first voter in 2 civv lynches - " Why do we care so much that Ambray was the first to vote FZ? Is there more background or context that i'm just overlooking? It isn't arguable that Mp was the driving force behind FZ's lynch. Are people who are throwing Ambray's name around contesting that?"

And now after my name has been tossed about - "What I find more interesting about Ambray is her influence, she was the first vote on 2 civvie lynches, but isn't talking as much as the more active members of this game. Nothing against the amount she's been posting, but to be on the wrong side of lynches in the fashion she's been is interesting"

Changed your tune. :p

There are several of these inconsistencies in your posts, have a read through you'll notice them.

I also notice that you are piggybacking, Made. I haven't seen any original thought brought to the thread. You're posting a great deal, but on actual read through, there isn't a whole great amount of substance, I feel. Nothing new. As I said earlier, feels you are throwing stuff out and seeing what sticks.

You've also just posted this..
Made wrote: My argument against DF...that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
I can't see any argument against DF in your posts. :ponder:
Looks like you are posting this to sound like you are doing more than you actually are.

The more I think about it, the more I think you and Snowy have created some fantastic WIFOM. You haven't really come to Snowy's aid anywhere near as much as he has. But still...now this idea is in my head, I unfortunately will be doubting you two for the rest of the game.

As reading DF has come up with nothing, I am voting for you Made. I need to get going, timezones and all that.

I am not advocating a Made lynch, I made that clear - but with the time I have, this is my strongest suspicion. I'm hoping you will go on to discuss more as you have plenty of time before the lynch ends.

While you do that, I'll enjoy Middle Earth. :lorab:
One. Last Time. :(
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Revenge? On me? :hug: I don't think that's what you really want.
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm so ridiculously busy until Saturday that I won't have time or mental energy to participate or start catching up until this weekend. I apologize to the hosts, but I will be voting someone who doesn't have a vote. I'd vote myself for the sake of not missing a vote, but since I'm not on the poll, that's my only option.

Randomized and got Boogs. Sorry man! :(
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm so ridiculously busy until Saturday that I won't have time or mental energy to participate or start catching up until this weekend. I apologize to the hosts, but I will be voting someone who doesn't have a vote. I'd vote myself for the sake of not missing a vote, but since I'm not on the poll, that's my only option.

Randomized and got Boogs. Sorry man! :(
Don't kill Boogs if you're a good guy.
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

DFaraday wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: What do you think of LC and Ambray, DF?
I do agree that Ambray has been fairly nondescript other than repeatedly mentioning me (which obviously makes her seem bad to me :p ), and the fact that she's managed to play a role in several civvie lynched while keeping a low profile does make me rather suspicious.

As for LC, I don't see the case on him, as he's been contributing quite a lot in my view, but I don't have a solid civvie read on him either. I'd feel better about him than Ambray, definitely.

Welcome back BWT!
This gives me an idea. Maybe DFaraday is Flo and birdwithteeth is Ramon.
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Simon wrote:I think Mister Rearranger should be called Mr. Z. :haha:

This sounds pretty definitive.

Why did you vote for LC yesterday and MR today, Simon?
I voted for Mister Rearranger before that. I think he's Professor Z.
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

Goodbye Mr. Z! :fiesta:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ambray wrote:
I can't see any argument against DF in your posts. :ponder:
Looks like you are posting this to sound like you are doing more than you actually are.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 43#p101640

3 post, not much, and it's case.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:ponder:

Look forward to your thoughts once you can properly catch up, BWT.

Not sure what to make of Simon's responses, honestly.

I'm trying to consider the possibility that I'm wrong about LC, but I just don't know. I hate feeling so unsure about him especially after I convinced myself he was bad.

I don't buy the argument against Made particularly, so I don't think I'll be voting there. There seems to be a rift between two general groups forming versus thinking Made and Snowy are bad and those who think Ambray or MR might be bad, and I can't figure out which one seems more logical, though my gut assessment makes me lean towards Made and Snowy being more likely civvie. But there's no arguing that Made has made inconsistent statements...

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Well, Dom, you're probably right. I haven't been logical this game at all. I've made a lot of dumb connections. I'm willing to admit it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

One thing I know for sure: I have sucked this game. I am really at a loss. I guess I'll be not changing my vote just yet, but I would like to hear from others too. And I wonder where Boogs is? I totally forgot he was playing this game until BWT voted for him.

Return to “Previous Jobs”