The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Re: [Night 3.1] The Office Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Hey Epignosis, you say you've been hosting since October nonstop? Wowee! I wish I could do that. Say, you mentioned that there were inactives or low-posters in all of the bad teams you hosted. Would you say how your players behaved when they were bad, like how active they were compared to when they were good? Gosh sir, that might really help us out. God bless you kind s-

No. Kick rocks. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

And if one of them was the Day Ender Person, I bet 5 Stanley Nickels that it was Matt.

Linki: Show me your tits Epi
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

How did the civvie inactives act, Epi?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Matt, Epi, Lorab, Scotty. Them's the suspects. Likely in that order.

In case I die tonight, I'm not Pam and I know nothing.
You're not dying tonight silly. It's DrumBeats. :shifty:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:How did the civvie inactives act, Epi?
Infuriatingly.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

SVS, Matt, Scotty, Lorab. My current top four suspects in that order. 5 and 6 would probably be Epi and Spacedaisy right now, though I'm interested in Sorsha's case on TH and Scotty's case on timmer as well.

@ linki Epi, if you've got something to say on the topic, just please say it instead of talking around it vaguely.

@ linki TH - What do you think of Matt's question about whether it would be night 3.2 or 4 on the second night? If he's mafia I would guess he's Jo personally.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Matt, Epi, Lorab, Scotty. Them's the suspects. Likely in that order.

In case I die tonight, I'm not Pam and I know nothing.
You're not dying tonight silly. It's DrumBeats. :shifty:
I still remember the last time you told me that :|
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:@ linki Epi, if you've got something to say on the topic, just please say it instead of talking around it vaguely.
That ain't how I do.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:@ linki TH - What do you think of Matt's question about whether it would be night 3.2 or 4 on the second night? If he's mafia I would guess he's Jo personally.
I don't know. From my experience hosting him, he had no problem asking those sorts of questions in PM's. Not sure why he asked the thread.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I die, it's Mattscottyserge. Sounds like a mythical beast.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if a baddie were making that play, they wouldn't know when the complete list of roles would be revealed. And by that point, maybe the waters would be muddied enough that the damage would have been done. Let's say that there IS a civilian forced on even nights, and forced a BAD SVS to vote Quin, they would know Quin is bad so they could hide behind the premise that a) SVS would never do that as bad and b) there is a civilian vote forcer that forced her, so it's really out of her hands.

I think it's a hard road right now to come back from without complete WIFOM. :shrug:
So you think that she was forced by a civilian to vote a certain way, and instead of just doing that and not arousing suspicion, she also forced the lynch to end early, shining the spotlight solely in her direction... while simultaneously hoping that the baddie vote forcer she knows exists will be revealed after the civvie vote forcer she also knows exists, her very life depending on this gamble. Also you're assuming that SVS knew Quin was bad even though he was revealed as a civilian role? Maybe that part was a typo.

I'm so lost as to what people think SVS's motive is here. I guess we think she wants to be lynched.

Someone please walk me through this from point A to point B.
I don't think SVS *has* a motive here. If that was unclear. I think the simplest solution is she didn't get caught in a failed baddie plan, she got caught in a good baddie plan that's attempting to take a civ SVS down.

Like I said, the *only* way I could see SVS as bad is if she was outvoted bts and she's teaching her puppies a lesson. I really don't think that's what's happening here though.

I know you weren't talking to me, but I wanted to make sure it was known where I stand in case there was any question.

Also - I just got home and here's the start of me catching up.

RL is cray-cray like normal. As soon as this game starts, one of the GM's in our area got himself fired. My old GM and I split temp running that store as well as our own stores. I spent 3 hours today running from store to store putting out fires and fixing things. I ran into my boss during one of them and was all like "Dude! It's hard to be you!" As such, I'm trying very hard to make sure my fewer posts have meat to them. I hope I'm doing ok.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I apparently have another vote I can use. I can vote OTHER and tie it up. How tempting.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

Catching up after a monstrous day at work.
Turnip Head wrote:Dom: Would Toby's lynch switch power allow him to end the Day early?
No.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Enrique wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if a baddie were making that play, they wouldn't know when the complete list of roles would be revealed. And by that point, maybe the waters would be muddied enough that the damage would have been done. Let's say that there IS a civilian forced on even nights, and forced a BAD SVS to vote Quin, they would know Quin is bad so they could hide behind the premise that a) SVS would never do that as bad and b) there is a civilian vote forcer that forced her, so it's really out of her hands.

I think it's a hard road right now to come back from without complete WIFOM. :shrug:
So you think that she was forced by a civilian to vote a certain way, and instead of just doing that and not arousing suspicion, she also forced the lynch to end early, shining the spotlight solely in her direction... while simultaneously hoping that the baddie vote forcer she knows exists will be revealed after the civvie vote forcer she also knows exists, her very life depending on this gamble. Also you're assuming that SVS knew Quin was bad even though he was revealed as a civilian role? Maybe that part was a typo.

I'm so lost as to what people think SVS's motive is here. I guess we think she wants to be lynched.

The way I see it, SVS trying to pull this off would be ridiculous, because it'd be so much easier to just... you know... not do it. :shrug2:
you know up there where you said you missed TH?

I have missed you. :haha: :hug:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: [DAY ONE] The Office Mafia

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorsha wrote:Also TurnipHead. His constant defense of SVS reminds me of AWR when we had quite a few circumstantial pieces of evidence that SVS was bad and he still refused to believe it. (She was bad, so were TH and I, on the opposite team, ftr). I'll be keeping an eye on him for now, if SVS were lynched and came back civ he would jump up to #1 for me.
I forgot to respond to this. I don't really understand the connection you're drawing. I'm sure I've defended SVS just as often as I've accused her, I'm probably batting .500. I feel okay about your motives though so feel free to keep an eye on me :beer:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:Gabe was a corporate employee, and corporate is the most likely group for the baddies. Ryan is the Fire Guy, and he started the fire. Probably a civ, though he did work at corporate for a while.
I'm reading both of these roles as civ unless we learn of a recruiting element. Till then, they are civ in my book.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

bea wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Gabe was a corporate employee, and corporate is the most likely group for the baddies. Ryan is the Fire Guy, and he started the fire. Probably a civ, though he did work at corporate for a while.
I'm reading both of these roles as civ unless we learn of a recruiting element. Till then, they are civ in my book.
I was too, but Dom's old and outdated character list had Gabe listed under corporate, so I think that is very likely to be true in the revised setup.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

LoRab wrote:
bea wrote:I don't work that way DB. I work backwards.

tbh, I usually need a few days on SVS and you see I keep finding scenarios where she could still be bad, but honestly, if I use Occum, she reads and feels more civ to me than most.

I'm sad Wilgy died now that I know he was the tracker. Go back and look at my answer and ask yourself, would I have been talking about anyone but SVS? Or maybe Wabbit and Epi?

I felt good about JJ before he claimed/notclaimed indi. JJ - the students of Lorab are watching you. I currently see no reason to not keep him around. But I will flip a bitch as fast as you if make me think you are not working with the civs. As long as he's helpful he's ok. There will - if he lives - a long enough time where his survivial won't be ok. I reserve the right to lynch him when it's time for the potential indy to go. I think deep in his heart he is a civ leaning indy. I'm ok with letting him prove me right or wrong.

I trust a few others. Reading my posts will help you figure out who.

I'd like to hear more from indi and lorab and splintsy just cuz it's all us!! And come on -this is a fun time!!!

sig's still playing right? And he's the low poster I *remember* is playing. I"d like to hear from anyone who has less posts than sig. :p

linki - what the fucking fuck. Ok - more backtracking.
Other than the fact that "students of LoRab" made me guffaw, I'm confused by this post. You speak as if JJJ is still alive, even though this came after the night post (and I know you post as you catch up, so that's fine), but then you talk about the fact that he might not make. And i don't think you ever went back to correct yourself on him not surviving the night. This almost reads as if you knew he was going to die.
I get why you are saying that, but it wasn't the case. Simply put - I posted while I was catching up yes. I never went back and addendumed it because I was tired and went to bed and said eff it.

Once I caught up I was just mentally done. It's an i I didn't dot. For sure. That happens.
I did not know that JJ was going to die.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:
bea wrote:
I was too, but Dom's old and outdated character list had Gabe listed under corporate, so I think that is very likely to be true in the revised setup.
Then again, Toby works for HR which is corporate, so he's not really a part of our family.

Also he's divorced, so he's not really a part of his family.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Night post is coming.

I had a really, really long day at work. I apologize for being so late.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: The Office [POLLS]

Post by Dom »

Whose Role Do You Want To See?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Michael
Scotty (7), insertnamehere (25) 6%
Dwight
Epignosis (5), timmer (24) 6%
Ryan
No votes
Gabe
fingersplints (2), Serge (6), S~V~S (8), DrumBeats (11), bea (12), DFaraday (13), Scotty (15), juliets (16), Turnip Head (19), LoRab (21), Enrique (29), indiglo (31), Sorsha (34) 38%
OTHER
fingersplints (3), bea (4), S~V~S (9), Serge (10), DFaraday (14), juliets (17), Turnip Head (20), LoRab (22), insertnamehere (26), Enrique (30), indiglo (32), Sorsha (33) 35%
John Krasinksi (dom etc)
Dom (1), Dex (18), a2thezebra (23), Quin (27), Bubbles (28) 15%
Total votes : 34
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Golden »

Pretty sure it's me that is dying.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:Pretty sure it's me that is dying.

Secret event triggered.

Game phase two activated!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

[quote="Turnip Head"][quote="LoRab"]Catching up. Headache. But trying to get through and ponder everything.

I think SVS is more than capable of a crazy gambit, but why I don't think she did this in this particular case is that it wouldn't make any sense for her to post about it. It would be far more strategic to just quietly vote without posting before ending day. And then post about it later. It just doesn't seem like SVS to play this out like she's being accused of.[/quot

Agreed - IF the baddie gambit was claim my vote was forced - it makes more sense to make a show of it than to quietly let it happen. If you make a show of it you are offensive - if you wait for someone else to notice it you are automatically on the defense. Defense is a bad spot for a baddie to be in. Even a good baddie like SVS.

linkie - wait wot??? but I"m still THIS FAR BEHIND!!!

ok bea...more ready less talky....
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Who is that in your profile pic Turnip?
It's Pennsatucky from Orange is the New Black. The actress is Taryn Manning.
Cool, I'll check it out.

Sorry - I know more reading less posting - but wait wot??? You haven't seen Orange is the New Black. Girrrl. Go watch now!! We will see you in like 4 days if Buffy was any indication.... ;)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

bea wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

I don't think SVS *has* a motive here. If that was unclear. I think the simplest solution is she didn't get caught in a failed baddie plan, she got caught in a good baddie plan that's attempting to take a civ SVS down.

Like I said, the *only* way I could see SVS as bad is if she was outvoted bts and she's teaching her puppies a lesson. I really don't think that's what's happening here though.

I know you weren't talking to me, but I wanted to make sure it was known where I stand in case there was any question.

Also - I just got home and here's the start of me catching up.

RL is cray-cray like normal. As soon as this game starts, one of the GM's in our area got himself fired. My old GM and I split temp running that store as well as our own stores. I spent 3 hours today running from store to store putting out fires and fixing things. I ran into my boss during one of them and was all like "Dude! It's hard to be you!" As such, I'm trying very hard to make sure my fewer posts have meat to them. I hope I'm doing ok.
Au contrair (sp) Du fromage! I think you are contributing great! I'll never get on someone's back for not posting due to IRL reasons- hell I do the same, so that would be hypocritical for me to say otherwise. So any and all contributions you can give are great!

Content > Quantity!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Night 3.2 - A Mexican Stand Off

SVS has been killed.
It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to find a baddie.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

That.

was unexpected.

RIP SVS! :noble:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Huh.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Wtf. That kill makes no sense regardless of SVS's alignment
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So much for those reads she was gonna do tonight.

This was her last real declaration, and she kept hammering it home:
S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrumBeats wrote: There's enough information out there that honing in on low posters will do absolutely nothing for us. Just more gamble lynches that will likely end badly and make us lose. Name your top three suspects who are not low posters.
Well that's hardly fair. There's only a handful of us. I'm back and forth between you/SVS. I guess I wouldn't be opposed to an SVS lynch.
Then Epi and Matt.

But how do you define a low-poster? Everyone living is a lower poster than you. timmer has 30 posts, though I'd still consider him a low poster to an extent.
If Drumbeats says there is any information that says I am bad, as opposed to opinion, he is dead wrong. Since I am not bad.

Bad: Epignosis

Not Bad: Me
She def didn't like Epi. Maybe she had some beef with him? And not the Taco Bell kind. Everyone knows that aint real

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:Wtf. That kill makes no sense regardless of SVS's alignment
Whom should they have killed?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Scotty wrote:Sorsha currently has 5 posts. This is her last:
Sorsha wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
G-Man wrote:Switched my vote to Quin
For the sake of a little
Certainty tonight
:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:
:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:

RIP Quin
There is a vote forcer in this game, a civ. When *I* am vote forced to vote for someone I don't think, or don't know, is bad, I generally vote not unlike G Man did. No one else was going to be lynched when he voted.

This lynch actually makes LC look better to me, and Faraday and Soneji worse. But I need to read again, you don't read as well when you are a bear. Big claws, small brain.
And the link back so you can read it in context: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 75#p260075

The highlighted section is referring to voting last minute.
What are your current thoughts based on what SVS has said?

Who else do you suspect right now?
indiglo wrote:Reading that post in context, I'm gathering that G-Man waited until the last possible minute to change his vote to where it was allegedly forced, and SVS saying that is how she would vote too if she were forced. Ie, wait until the last possible minute, so as not to begin a band wagon on someone who you don't know or don't think is bad.

Again, this jibes with what I know of SVS. We came up in a culture of non-changeable votes. Therefore we have ALWAYS been the type who hold our votes to as close to the end as we can. That early vote from her pings me the most. That's what makes me think she's quite possibly bad. It is just so opposite of her normal voting behavior. Whether she's forced to vote a certain way, or not, she's not an early voter unless she absolutely has to be (like, won't be here at EoD, etc).
What are you opinions since Jo was revealed, and SVS has responded to a myriad of concerns?
Who are your top baddie reads right now?
I like this post and echo the sentiments.

linki -wait? wot? SVS died at the end of the never ending night? Fuck. :(
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:So much for those reads she was gonna do tonight.

S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrumBeats wrote: There's enough information out there that honing in on low posters will do absolutely nothing for us. Just more gamble lynches that will likely end badly and make us lose. Name your top three suspects who are not low posters.
Well that's hardly fair. There's only a handful of us. I'm back and forth between you/SVS. I guess I wouldn't be opposed to an SVS lynch.
Then Epi and Matt.

But how do you define a low-poster? Everyone living is a lower poster than you. timmer has 30 posts, though I'd still consider him a low poster to an extent.
If Drumbeats says there is any information that says I am bad, as opposed to opinion, he is dead wrong. Since I am not bad.

She def didn't like Epi. Maybe she had some beef with him? And not the Taco Bell kind. Everyone knows that aint real
I'm a low flier.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Wtf. That kill makes no sense regardless of SVS's alignment
Whom should they have killed?
Virtually anybody else lol.

I'm not entirely convinced that was the mafia kill, but right now, I don't see an alternative. I'll think on it tonight and see if I can come up with an alternative.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

Welcome back :haha:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Just added to the front page:
Gabe – Gabe is infinitely awkward. He blocks one person each even night.

NEUTRAL – Can win with anyone
Bandit – Bandit is Angela’s cat. He is adept at falling out of ceilings. Bandit is a sly cat and can spy on people. Bandit selects one player each night. Bandit can do one of the following:
1. Role Check
2. Target Check
3. See if They Were Targeted
But Bandit must use all other powers before repeating one.

Moze – Moze is Dwight’s cousin. He has lots of beets. A beet gives you an extra vote. Moze can give someone a beet each night. He cannot give beets to himself. Beets must be used the day period they are sent otherwise, they go bad.
Interesting....

DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Scotty wrote:So much for those reads she was gonna do tonight.

S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Then Epi and Matt.

That's worth noting at least, I'm a bit sad she never got around to that list of reads. Could have also been framing Epi, but I don't see why the mafia would kill an easy lynch to try to set up another one. I'm at a loss for how to make sense of this kill.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have to agree with Drumbeats - this makes no sense regardless of her affiliation. But I think she was good. RIP S~V~S and I hope I get to really play with you next time.

lots o linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Also TurnipHead. His constant defense of SVS reminds me of AWR when we had quite a few circumstantial pieces of evidence that SVS was bad and he still refused to believe it. (She was bad, so were TH and I, on the opposite team, ftr). I'll be keeping an eye on him for now, if SVS were lynched and came back civ he would jump up to #1 for me.
I forgot to respond to this. I don't really understand the connection you're drawing. I'm sure I've defended SVS just as often as I've accused her, I'm probably batting .500. I feel okay about your motives though so feel free to keep an eye on me :beer:
It means I question your ability to read SVS and I feel like you lean civ on her a bit more than is warranted.

ripiywg SVS... it's not unheard of for the mafia to kill one of their own. Especially if they thought she would be getting lynched today, plus it saves her team from having to defend her. And it makes everyone go WTF.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Scotty wrote:Just added to the front page:
Gabe – Gabe is infinitely awkward. He blocks one person each even night.

NEUTRAL – Can win with anyone
Bandit – Bandit is Angela’s cat. He is adept at falling out of ceilings. Bandit is a sly cat and can spy on people. Bandit selects one player each night. Bandit can do one of the following:
1. Role Check
2. Target Check
3. See if They Were Targeted
But Bandit must use all other powers before repeating one.

Moze – Moze is Dwight’s cousin. He has lots of beets. A beet gives you an extra vote. Moze can give someone a beet each night. He cannot give beets to himself. Beets must be used the day period they are sent otherwise, they go bad.
Interesting....
Gabe's role makes me question Matt's concern over the night number even more. We're currently at a 2 mafia roles involving Day #s to one civ role involving day #s ratio. There's still a shot he could be Stanley or an unknown civ role instead, but judging by his behavior I'm leaning mafia.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Sorsha wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
It means I question your ability to read SVS and I feel like you lean civ on her a bit more than is warranted.

ripiywg SVS... it's not unheard of for the mafia to kill one of their own. Especially if they thought she would be getting lynched today, plus it saves her team from having to defend her. And it makes everyone go WTF.
Is mafia killing their own common here? Can someone provide me with some games when this has happened?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DrumBeats wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Then Epi and Matt.

I think it's plenty fair, there are a ton of players in this game and a decent amount of middle-to-high posters. Three isn't a hard number to name. I agree that Epi is suspicious as well. A lot of posts with very little actual discussion imo.

I'd define it right now as the group of people who are straight up barely here. Sorsha, Spacedaisy, Enrique at least. LoRab, timmer, and bea are borderline imo. Maybe juliets too, but thats a recent sub. How do you define it, and which among them are your top suspects?
I get why I hit this list - but I do hope my most recent posts have helped you get a better read of me.

I'd add splintsy to the list of "barely there" as well. I mean, if I'm on it, she should be as well I'd think. Were you avoiding mentioning her or did you forget she was playing? Pick one answer to that question please. ;)

as long as we are talking about it - what is "barely there?" What have I not given you that you think you need to get a read on me? My time is SUPER limited and I'm trying like hell not to replace out of a game I looked forward to playing before everything RL went wonky like it always does every game I try to play ever.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrumBeats wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Is mafia killing their own common here? Can someone provide me with some games when this has happened?
The mafia team did it in Downton Abbey. It really threw us for a loop when they did it and we lost probably 2 day cycles because of that confusion. But in that situation, the following day lynch was obvious: LC was definitely bad. So to make it weird, they killed him that night.

This could be that kind of situation, but SVS was hardly majority mafia/majority civ. It was pretty divided I'd say.

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sorsha »

DrumBeats wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

My team did it in Downton Abbey mafia. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =27&t=1002

I thought someone else mentioned another time here in this thread but I don't remember who or what game it was.

I wouldn't say its common here... We only did it because Long Con was toast anyway and it made the civs all :omg:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

bea wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Then Epi and Matt.

I think it's plenty fair, there are a ton of players in this game and a decent amount of middle-to-high posters. Three isn't a hard number to name. I agree that Epi is suspicious as well. A lot of posts with very little actual discussion imo.

I'd define it right now as the group of people who are straight up barely here. Sorsha, Spacedaisy, Enrique at least. LoRab, timmer, and bea are borderline imo. Maybe juliets too, but thats a recent sub. How do you define it, and which among them are your top suspects?
I get why I hit this list - but I do hope my most recent posts have helped you get a better read of me.

I'd add splintsy to the list of "barely there" as well. I mean, if I'm on it, she should be as well I'd think. Were you avoiding mentioning her or did you forget she was playing? Pick one answer to that question please. ;)

as long as we are talking about it - what is "barely there?" What have I not given you that you think you need to get a read on me? My time is SUPER limited and I'm trying like hell not to replace out of a game I looked forward to playing before everything RL went wonky like it always does every game I try to play ever.
Yeah, I forgot about splints tbh. I'd put splints in the first group rather than borderline.

I definitely think of the low-posters you have contributed the most. I've got a pretty decent civ read on you right now, but providing more reads is always helpful :D
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Noted, thanks Scotty/Sorsha. I definitely think that its a possibility, but SVS had a pretty good shot of getting off clean still so idk. Regardless, they probably want us to spend too much time focussing on it today, so I digress.

I'm heavily leaning toward a Matt lynch today. How about everyone else?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm down with that. Scotty?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrumBeats wrote:Noted, thanks Scotty/Sorsha. I definitely think that its a possibility, but SVS had a pretty good shot of getting off clean still so idk. Regardless, they probably want us to spend too much time focussing on it today, so I digress.

I'm heavily leaning toward a Matt lynch today. How about everyone else?
If it leads us to that, I wouldn't be averse.

However, I wish I could better determine if mafia killed SVS to frame Epi, to protect Epi, or if mafia killed SVS at all. Those are the options I see right now. I just wish they weren't so WIFOM-y, dammit.

You're not off the table for my vote either, DB. How you feelin about me?

Anyway, I'm goin to bed. :ninja:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Before I go, vote Golden to get that guy out of this office. No Golden childs here. :workit:

Return to “Previous Jobs”