Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 7]

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

timmer wrote:And what about the fact that INH and MM voted Sig together, you don't think that might make INH a Cop?
I think this very well could.

My problem is that there are enough people I am unsure about and I would need to see certain roles revealed to know which side of the fence certain people are on (Epig and INH being my big 2). And I think those people are you and Russ, but I think you're both civ so... :shrug:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Russtifinko wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I know the lynch doesn't end until tomorrow evening. However, I am going to give a placeholder vote so y'all can see who I think is bad (among the two) as it stands right now from just following the game. But I will look at each of the candidates sometimes today. I may change my vote, I may not.
So, I don't mind your vote itself, but given that you haven't done a large amount of casebuilding this game, could you humor me and take a stab at offering some reason DF may be good and/or I may be bad?

This post tells me absolutely nothing about your train of thought, and it comes of as super wishy-washy./quote]
Yeah, I'm with Russ here. Out of anyone who is still alive, I feel the most unsure about Elohcin currently. I can at least pinpoint where everyone else stands on the two candidates, but she's the only one that is a giant question mark.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright, I'm going off to work out. And leaving you all alone since you're just letting me talk to myself. :P

I'll mull it over who I'm voting for.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
timmer wrote:And what about the fact that INH and MM voted Sig together, you don't think that might make INH a Cop?

My problem is that there are enough people I am unsure about and I would need to see certain roles revealed to know which side of the fence certain people are on (Epig and INH being my big 2). And I think those people are you and Russ, but I think you're both civ so... :shrug:
In back to back Posts you call me a cop and most likely civ. Am I misreading this somehow?
My siggie.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:I need to review the case Russ2 has made against timmer because I feel if timmer is bad, then Russ needs to be spared and DF gets today's vote...
Except that Timmer voted for me. :noble:
Canny move on his part.
You really think it's more likely that the last baddie would sacrifice their only teammate when there's still an intact serial killer duo in play?

If I had to guess right now, I'd say the alignments are something like this:

INH and Russ = Yin/Yang. They've been getting along rather well, given that Russ claimed to suspect him earlier, after the fact:
Russtifinko wrote: All that is far from a defense of INH. I actually would have preferred lynching INH over Sokoth today, and maybe I should have said so sooner. However, I realize that my judgement on INH may be skewed this game since he's been after me since I replaced in this role, so I held off.
Russ doesn't really pursue this after bringing it up though, which leads me to believe he wanted to establish mild suspicion of INH without committing to going after him, since Timmer had conveniently been acting shifty enough to warrant his attention.

Timmer + ? = Baddies. Timmer's early defense of Dom and criticizing INH's vote on MM makes me think Timmer is one of the crooked cops.

Everyone else is a question mark, but BDH is reading the most strongly civ to me.
Yeah, I could see a connection between Russ and INH there. If that's the only direct thing that Russ has said about INH, then it definitely looks like a soft defense.

Not sure about the bolded part. I think it's more likely that Timmer and INH are the 2 remaining Crooked Cops. Although GTH, I'd pick Timmer as more likely than INH.

Unless you think INH's recent flippant attitude is due to the fact that you think he's part of the unlynchable Yin/Yang duo.
I think his play all game has suggested Yin/Yang. His outspokenness, his repeated attempts to draw Yin/Yang attention onto someone else, the fact that a player as brash as he hasn't been killed (although to be fair, the baddies are doing a terrible job at that).

In addition, INH correctly pointed out that he did go after Russ 2.0 earlier in the game. However, the entirety of that attack was in 2 posts on Day 4, both of which also included INH saying he'd rather vote Sig:
insertnamehere wrote:Now that I'm released from captivity due to the jailor's death, I have some thoughts about all that transpired yesterday.

Hindsight is 20/20, and I could BS everyone and say that if I was able to post and vote, I obviously would have seen through the case on Scotty and the resulting bandwagon. But, to be honest, I probably would have just joined it myself. :pout:

Anywho, here we are, Night 3, with Scotty's blood on our hands. Catching up on the thread gave me 2 real suspects for the upcoming future.

1 - Russtifinko 2.0

Strike 1: Coming back from the dead to enthusiastically and passionately lynch a civilian. Strike 2: His whole kerfuffle with Epi and general blame gamemanship. He also suspected Matt of being Scotty's teammate, but now is just barrelling against him, due to his Scotty vote. Strike 3: Him backtracking on his 1.0 opinions as noted by Scotty:
Scotty wrote:May I direct you to your Russell 1.0 Day 2 post:
Russ'el and Flo wrote:This is a really compelling case. I agree with you and Sokoth that the Dom suspicion seems to have a lot of traction given how little substance it has, and I also think Scotty's not reading his role card is not suspicious, but you do a good job of showing that his behavior since is.

My only reservation right now is that I'm not sold on it being a save, because I still don't think that's the optimal play. However, as sig pointed out, opinions are divided on that stance, so it's entirely possible the baddie team disagrees with me on that and did try to save.
You seem pretty "sold" that it was a save now, in your new skin. Right out of the gate.
2 - sig

Sig, sig, sig. None of his posts have been inspiring in the least bit as far as my opinion of his alignment. His constant NO U's, his constant overhyping of himself, (e.g. "If you wanna lynch me go ahead." "If the baddies wanna kill me, I'd like to see them try") and his posts about Yin/Yang, (i.e. saying that they're not baddies and casting shade on anyone who talks about them too much) seem less like Shawn and more like somebody else.

Maybe a serial killer someone else.

The question is now, how do you solve a problem like sig? Lynches ostensibly don't work, and I'd be shocked if the cops haven't tried to NK him.

I may risk being apropos of nothing, but I'd honestly like people to consider trying to lynch him. He claims to be utterly invulnerable to any attack, but that just seems impossible as per the rules. Most likely, he's used an item or two over the course of the game so far. Hopefully, he used one that stopped his lynch during Day 1.

But that's a big assumption to make, and I don't want to make an ass out of you and me. At the same time, I think there's a very high chance he's a baddie, and I'm not gonna sit on my hands and hope that the other mafia team takes him out. I want to be somewhat proactive.
insertnamehere wrote:My top two candidates for lynchin' are Russtifinko and sig.

I still suspect Russti for reasons that I already outlined:
insertnamehere wrote:Strike 1: Coming back from the dead to enthusiastically and passionately lynch a civilian. Strike 2: His whole kerfuffle with Epi and general blame gamemanship. He also suspected Matt of being Scotty's teammate, but now is just barrelling against him, due to his Scotty vote. Strike 3: Him backtracking on his 1.0 opinions as noted by Scotty:
Scotty wrote:May I direct you to your Russell 1.0 Day 2 post:
Russ'el and Flo wrote:This is a really compelling case. I agree with you and Sokoth that the Dom suspicion seems to have a lot of traction given how little substance it has, and I also think Scotty's not reading his role card is not suspicious, but you do a good job of showing that his behavior since is.

My only reservation right now is that I'm not sold on it being a save, because I still don't think that's the optimal play. However, as sig pointed out, opinions are divided on that stance, so it's entirely possible the baddie team disagrees with me on that and did try to save.
You seem pretty "sold" that it was a save now, in your new skin. Right out of the gate.
Plus, Matt's ultimate alignment reveal does him no favors. It seemed like a nice tidy little bandwagon was getting started towards him, and Russ jumped right on it.

Fast forward to today, and he's one of the people going after Wilgy's logic. Nothing I've seen from Wilgy has pinged me necessarily, and the number of pitchforks sharpening for him is something that I find disconcerting.

It seems like after the Scotty bandwagon rolled into the station, and the Matt one was derailed, people are piling onto the Wilgy Caboose.

As far as sig goes, I still think he's a Yin/Yang, and it's worth lynching him. But, it seems next to no one is willing to back me up on this one. Even Quin, who agrees with me on his alignment, is shaking in his boots with regards to actually casting a vote for him.

Here's how I'm going to go: If there is anybody else willing to go with me to seize our own destinies and try to lynch sig once and for all, that's who I'm voting for.

Otherwise, my vote belongs to Russti.
Indeed, he did vote Sig, and completely abandoned his Russ suspicion from that point forward. This suggests to me that the Russ suspicion was a ruse which INH never wanted to follow up on. I believe INH is Yang, accounting for his devil-may-care attitude, and that Russ is Yin, hence INH mentioning him as a suspect but not actually pushing for his lynch, or indeed even voting him.

If I'm correct, then lynching Russ will get us the correct SK (although failing to lynch Yang wouldn't be that bad either, all things considered).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

And I just realized that with Shawn dead, Yin and Yang's kills can't be stopped. :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

timmer wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

In back to back Posts you call me a cop and most likely civ. Am I misreading this somehow?
Possibly. I don't remember calling you a cop. I just remember being suspicious of you because of those 2 180s you made, but a lot of your subsequent posts and explanations after that made me feel better about you.

Right now, I would read you as civ. Sorry if that was confusing.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Okay, I can see that argument for sure, DF. I guess my feelings are that INH is more likely to be a cop because I feel like his fixation on Yin/Yang would come more from wanting to eliminate a rival faction rather than trying to deflect attention away from himself or a teammate.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. I've made up my mind. I feel more confident about Russ, and am more unsure about DF. So that is where my vote is going.

Votes DFaraday
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

:sigh:

BDH, I promise you, I am one of the last remaining civs, and it seems you are as well. I don't know what Russ is, but I strongly believe he is Yin/Yang. If we lose this lynch the game is basically over for us. I'm imploring you, you can't vote me today. We will lose. Please trust me this one time.

Like the Temptations, I ain't too proud to beg.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I don't know what's up with the video, but it's the Temptations. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I know the lynch doesn't end until tomorrow evening. However, I am going to give a placeholder vote so y'all can see who I think is bad (among the two) as it stands right now from just following the game. But I will look at each of the candidates sometimes today. I may change my vote, I may not.
So, I don't mind your vote itself, but given that you haven't done a large amount of casebuilding this game, could you humor me and take a stab at offering some reason DF may be good and/or I may be bad?

This post tells me absolutely nothing about your train of thought, and it comes of as super wishy-washy.

Linki: Quin, think you posted in the wrong thread haha.
You are correct in everything you said. I thought it was clear that my vote was just a placeholder, giving everyone an idea of who I may think is bad among you and DF just by my following along with the game and playing as I have. I had not had a chance to read each of you individually (and still haven't, tbh), but I wanted to at last give people an idea of where I stood at that time. I've been SUPER busy the past few days. Actually, it is 2:42 and I just sat down for the first time today about 10 minutes ago with my "breakfast". I worked 8 hours straight in a hot, sticky kitchen and made use of like 40 sticks of butter :faint: I have a LOT of work this week. Anyway, I am in no way complaining, work=food on the table :D So, I am definitely going to go right now and finish catching up and then read you and DF individually. I will then post my thoughts and might even change my vote. I have no idea yet.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Elohcin »

DF 1.0 was not very vocal except when it came to him being adamant about voting scotty.

DF 2.0 -
DFaraday wrote:I'm really not sold on the Scotty case, so I'd like to discuss other things. For instance:

What does everyone think of those hack Yin Yangs that killed original me?
Continues about not liking scotty voters once he comes back as 2.0 and votes Matt instead of Scotty.

So what could inspire this sudden change of Scotty's alignment? The only thing I can think of is that he suddenly had more insight of who might be good when he became 2.0. This could mean he came back bad.

Funny side note...when Scotty 2.0 joined the game, DF suspected him :)

Russ: Overall, Russ seems more helpful and involved in the game. He gives more insight and shares his thoughts more than DF.

I am inclined to trust Russ more than DF after reading though both of them individually. I am moving my vote to DF>
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

DFaraday wrote::sigh:

BDH, I promise you, I am one of the last remaining civs, and it seems you are as well. I don't know what Russ is, but I strongly believe he is Yin/Yang. If we lose this lynch the game is basically over for us. I'm imploring you, you can't vote me today. We will lose. Please trust me this one time.

Does my vote even matter at this point? It's already 5-2 against you. Plus, if you are a civ and I am, that just leaves one other....presumably Epi. But that would mean both other baddie teams have organized...and I don't see that. Part of me is now thinking you and Epi have been a baddie duo all along and using my gullibility as your pawn. Epics most recent quote to me "Don't get cute." stark a strange tone with me...it sounded like a threat than advice...it dunno...I go to work in a few hours so I'll vote before then. Again, I feel the civs have already lost and we are basically deciding which baddie team gets the W.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Quin wrote:This is the wrong thread. Please do not belittle me, it is the drugs. I swear it.
Not belittling, just notifying!
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
See: Russ' case on timmer. He soft-defended MM, refused to vote him for reasons that were questionable at best, and pulled 2 gigantic 180s on the same day to (I suspect) save a baddie teammate.
I remember. The 180s were what got me at the time. So either he sly talked his way out of it, or he really is good and convinced me otherwise.

I guess I just don't feel as strongly about him as you do.
Yeah, that's fair. I think most of the thread feels the same way as you on this, actually.
Elohcin wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

This post tells me absolutely nothing about your train of thought, and it comes of as super wishy-washy.

Linki: Quin, think you posted in the wrong thread haha.
You are correct in everything you said. I thought it was clear that my vote was just a placeholder, giving everyone an idea of who I may think is bad among you and DF just by my following along with the game and playing as I have. I had not had a chance to read each of you individually (and still haven't, tbh), but I wanted to at last give people an idea of where I stood at that time. I've been SUPER busy the past few days. Actually, it is 2:42 and I just sat down for the first time today about 10 minutes ago with my "breakfast". I worked 8 hours straight in a hot, sticky kitchen and made use of like 40 sticks of butter :faint: I have a LOT of work this week. Anyway, I am in no way complaining, work=food on the table :D So, I am definitely going to go right now and finish catching up and then read you and DF individually. I will then post my thoughts and might even change my vote. I have no idea yet.
Thanks Elo! My bad on mistaking your placeholder, just wanted to make sure to try to get more justification for the vote.

Glad your business is going well! That sounds super hectic, but I bet you're making a lot of people really happy with your cakes!

I'm actually glad this 2-person lynch is happening. People are giving reads left and right, and I think it'll make it way easier to suss out the baddies going forward.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:It's like Epi is a car manufacturer who makes faulty cars with busted brakes and non-working airbags, and he's trying to justify it by saying "If all those people who died by driving in my shitty cars wanted not to die, they should've just bought a different car."
That's TOTALLY me. I made shitty cars. If you don't like what I made, don't buy them. That's the free market. Buy someone else's cars.

You're not saying whose cars should be bought though. You're just bitching about me.
...Although it's not like any of us can really argue about how we've gotten here. Epig was the one who filled the power void. And really, any of us could have taken that mantle and lead shitty civ lynch after civ lynch so far.
You 100% on that? I think that it's within the realm of possibility that someone else may have been able to choose at least one baddie to push by this point.

Even broken clocks are right twice a day, and Epi can't even be right once.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Not sure about the bolded part. I think it's more likely that Timmer and INH are the 2 remaining Crooked Cops. Although GTH, I'd pick Timmer as more likely than INH.

Unless you think INH's recent flippant attitude is due to the fact that you think he's part of the unlynchable Yin/Yang duo.
I don't understand any of this. How am I and Timmer most likely to be the 2 Crooked Cops? You're gonna need to explain that one to me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I don't think I read an actual stance in any of that. Kind of impressive.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DFaraday wrote:I think his play all game has suggested Yin/Yang. His outspokenness, his repeated attempts to draw Yin/Yang attention onto someone else, the fact that a player as brash as he hasn't been killed (although to be fair, the baddies are doing a terrible job at that).

I believe INH is Yang, accounting for his devil-may-care attitude, and that Russ is Yin, hence INH mentioning him as a suspect but not actually pushing for his lynch, or indeed even voting him.
Maybe I'm just not very self-aware, but I don't see how I've been "outspoken, brash, and devil-may-care" in this game at all. And I also don't understand how those assumed attitudes link me to Yin/Yang.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

also, I'm not really sure how I can respond to DF's linking of me to Russ. I already said why I couldn't understand that argument, but DF just sorta blew past that reasoning.

It's at a point where any slight interaction we've had in the game, DF can attribute to being either clever distancing or nefarious buddying. So phooey. :dead horse:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DFaraday wrote::sigh:

And now for some admittedly well-soundtracked pandering to the only confirmed civ in the game. C'mon man.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Where the hell is Epi in all this? Did he decide to just go to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for all this to blow over?

Or does he not care about the outcome because he knows DF being lynched will help him?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

For what it's worth, I think there's a damn good chance that DF's civ. I'm not as sure of his alignment as I am of Russ' but I still really resent this situation for making us choose between these two.

That's why Epi's absence really grinds my gears. It's like he knows DF's going to flip civ, so he's biding his time so he can sail in Night 7 on a horse of "I told you so" style moral superiority, and an "if DF is civ, Russ must be bad" case.

He doesn't need to waste time attacking Russ because it's better for his game if DF's lynched this round. That way he can just waltz into another easy civ lynch Day 8.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I don't know where Epi is. I mean, I know where he is physically, but I don't know why he hasn't graced us with his presence in the thread today and given any more input. I could swear by his gameplay that he is civ, but no one never really knows for sure.

Could the poll be between two civs and the baddies know this and don't care which is lynched?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I guess that's it then. I believe the last civ besides BDH is BWT. Maybe you two can pull off a miracle.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I think his play all game has suggested Yin/Yang. His outspokenness, his repeated attempts to draw Yin/Yang attention onto someone else, the fact that a player as brash as he hasn't been killed (although to be fair, the baddies are doing a terrible job at that).

I believe INH is Yang, accounting for his devil-may-care attitude, and that Russ is Yin, hence INH mentioning him as a suspect but not actually pushing for his lynch, or indeed even voting him.
Maybe I'm just not very self-aware, but I don't see how I've been "outspoken, brash, and devil-may-care" in this game at all. And I also don't understand how those assumed attitudes link me to Yin/Yang.
You've been way more active and pushy than I ever remember you being, which is why I feel like you may be yang. But I also see signs of you being a cop. I just don't think you are civ, buddy.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Is there a solid case against russ2? If be up for switching my vote if someone could explain why. My thoughts on df are not strong enough to have voted him in s normal lynch but we're enough compared to Russ. But I'll listen to a pitch?
My siggie.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

And Epi is totally bad. Whichever team he isn't on, make sure you kill him next.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:And Epi is totally bad. Whichever team he isn't on, make sure you kill him next.
Am not, you liar.

I'm changing my vote.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:And Epi is totally bad. Whichever team he isn't on, make sure you kill him next.
Am not, you liar.

I'm changing my vote.
not even trying to hide these NO U's anymore, eh Epi?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Am not, you liar.

I'm changing my vote.
I have never once given a shit about "NO U." :)
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Am not, you liar.

I'm changing my vote.
I have never once given a shit about "NO U." :)
You do you, Epi, and I'm gonna do me.

By that I mean vote you tomorrow. :yay:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

INH and Epig remind me of this.

My siggie.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

I'm voting against the status quo....just cuz...I've been one in the crowd and it hasn't produced good results, so I'm switiching strategies....
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

insertnamehere wrote:For what it's worth, I think there's a damn good chance that DF's civ. I'm not as sure of his alignment as I am of Russ' but I still really resent this situation for making us choose between these two.

That's why Epi's absence really grinds my gears. It's like he knows DF's going to flip civ, so he's biding his time so he can sail in Night 7 on a horse of "I told you so" style moral superiority, and an "if DF is civ, Russ must be bad" case.

He doesn't need to waste time attacking Russ because it's better for his game if DF's lynched this round. That way he can just waltz into another easy civ lynch Day 8.
I appreciate the support. However, it seems extremely unlikely to me that the hosts would allow a 2-civ lynch when we're down like this already. But what do I know.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Russtifinko wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:For what it's worth, I think there's a damn good chance that DF's civ. I'm not as sure of his alignment as I am of Russ' but I still really resent this situation for making us choose between these two.

I appreciate the support. However, it seems extremely unlikely to me that the hosts would allow a 2-civ lynch when we're down like this already. But what do I know.
I think it's fairly obvious that the limited poll options come from an item or a player's secret abilities instead of from the hosts themselves. Maybe because Shawn was killed?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

For anyone who cares, I'm thinking Timmer and Epi are the cops, which would leave Elo as Pierre. If the game doesn't end this phase, that might be relevant. Yin/Yang can't be stopped though, so I think this is it. Good job BDH. You are a scholar and a gentleman.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voted Russ again.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:Voted Russ again.
B/c of DF's last post?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I want to stay awake and see the results, but I can;t hold out any longer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
B/c of DF's last post?
Of course not. I was always voting Russ.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Not that it matters at this point. Still, I die a hero.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
B/c of DF's last post?
Of course not. I was always voting Russ.
We've always been at war with Eastasia
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DFaraday wrote:Not that it matters at this point. Still, I die a hero.

HOT TAKE:

That movie adaptation of Les Miserable was actually pretty good, and didn't deserve the flack it got from hardcore Hugo fans.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

I'm really thinking epi is bad at this point. I'm at work and can't go through the thread, but she seems to have been changing his votes frequently especially as of late. And I'm thinking that might be a special condition rather than him fainting indecisiveness.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Not that it matters at this point. Still, I die a hero.

HOT TAKE:

That movie adaptation of Les Miserable was actually pretty good, and didn't deserve the flack it got from hardcore Hugo fans.
Yeah, it was good. I even think Russell Crowe was passable.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:I'm really thinking epi is bad at this point. I'm at work and can't go through the thread, but she seems to have been changing his votes frequently especially as of late. And I'm thinking that might be a special condition rather than him fainting indecisiveness.
I don't have to change my votes for some special condition, and I wasn't feinting indecisiveness. I did it just to do it.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Night 7- Short, Bittersweet, and to the Point

Many apologies players, I was moving my first load of stuff over to the new apartment since we signed the lease and got the keys today. I almost forgot the day ended. I'm very sorry! To make up for it, I'm giving you a no nonsense end to the day...

DFaraday was lynched. He was Woody the Coroner.

No one was killed by Yin and Yang.

You have until 9:30 pm tomorrow to get your night actions, any item uses or gifting, and your safe codes guesses to your hosts. Good luck!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 7]

Post by insertnamehere »

Welp. RIP DFaraday, and a hearty middle finger to whoever forced the Day 7 poll to be like that.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 7]

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:Welp. RIP DFaraday, and a hearty middle finger to whoever forced the Day 7 poll to be like that.
Are you a civilian, INH? :grin:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”