54%

Total votes: 13
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: It's a Mysterious Universe (D3)

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:53 pm I didn’t think it was bad that we were chopping Poison. I wanted to chop poison. I clearly wanted to chop Poison. I thought Poison was mafia.
What was it about Poison that made you queasy? The context/implication is that you thought you saw either a towntell or a PR soft.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Post #1123 if you don't remember what I'm referring to.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 122

Post by MacDougall »

Actually I think Alison is mafia lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 pm Actually I think Alison is mafia lol
nah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chaotic good Mac strikes again
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:55 pm
nah
I just read everyone's day 1s. FG and Marmot are town. Nut is probably town. TSP/You are guaranteed 1 between. I think you were powerwolfing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: It's a Mysterious Universe (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:50 am I like LC jumping on a perceived slip. It's not a real slip, but being attentive to scumslips is townie (mafia know exactly who the mafia are most of the time and don't care) and the way he handled it doesn't look like scum trying to drum up suspicion based on a poor choice of wording.
First post is a hard defence of mafia LC
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm I routinely lie and manipulate as town. It's just optimal play.

Poison has told me that she often feels very uncomfortable as mafia and gets found out very quickly, and that she's generally bad at playing mafia. But in this game she feels very comfortable and fluid. I understand that a game where she is mafia has just ended; what was she like in that game?
First person to start gravitating towards a Poison yeet
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 664
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:51 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:47 pm Linki: well I could have :p.

“TSP was wrong about poison he’s been scumsiding all game” is an absurd conclusion. I thought Poison was a hit. What do you mean “tries to set himself up as Poison’s defender with a post that says he can’t/won’t be Poison’s defender”. Also, I took a pretty clear stance on LC, I told everyone to vote for him.
You defended Vulgard early game, you tried to get us to exe Poison over Vulgard, and then you made a show of ensuring that town doesn't sleepwalk to a Poison exe without actually doing anything to stop the exe from happening.

My point re: the Poison's defender stuff is that the post in question indicates clearly that you wanted on some level to defend Poison, but you didn't actually do that. It's the equivalent of wanting everyone to know you had a townread on Poison and think it's bad that we're just autoexeing her, but doing nothing to actually save her.
Yeah I defended Vul, the dude had 15 posts, felt like an easy target and a bad chop. I was wrong, oh well, I’m wrong about a lot of things. What’s the point of me defending Vul /after it’s clear he’s already going to get chopped/ if I’m a wolf? I want my scum mate around for the night before someone blasts him out of the thread?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:27 pm People have squinted at me for saying that I have "genuine" reads in the past, as if every read I share as town is supposed to be genuine.

So with that in mind, here's a read of unknown sincerity:

Vulgard is mafia.
I can see it. Pre-slank excuse, mech chatter, and bland greetings.
I could see Vulgard being scum but mostly because their posting looks kinda carefully controlled to be as inoffensive and trigger people's scumdars as little as possible. I had a confused reaction to that mechanic as well so I don't blame them for the mech chatter, and I think pre-slank excuses are NAI. There are very few people (in general, but especially on the Syndicate) who roll scum and then go "alright! I'm going to go and give an excuse so I can coast through D1!" Not only is this just uncommon behavior, it's also suboptimal - you allow yourself to engage in some anti-town behavior, but in exchange you lose a lot of ability to gain trust and manipulate the town. Syndicate is not a site that is afraid to exe slankers and you will win a lot more games by powerwolfing than coasting.
You both are pocketing Sloonei through sleeping the Vulgard read. Vulgard is openly scummy and three overt supertown types were pushing there. You just always bus. You overexplained the justification to bus.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:24 pm Syn's description of themselves as "agitating" is bothering me and I can't put my finger on why. I just think it's a little weird for someone to describe themselves/their mafia play that way. I also can't explain why that's mafia indicative though. (My best theory is that it's setting up an excuse for awkwardness/discomfort by implying that his posts always rub people the wrong way? But I don't really believe that even as I write it and it feels like a rationalization of a gut read more than anything.)
Stops on a dime to throw some shit at another townie.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:58 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm I routinely lie and manipulate as town. It's just optimal play.

Poison has told me that she often feels very uncomfortable as mafia and gets found out very quickly, and that she's generally bad at playing mafia. But in this game she feels very comfortable and fluid. I understand that a game where she is mafia has just ended; what was she like in that game?
First person to start gravitating towards a Poison yeet
Yeah I suspected Poison more than Vulgard, I never denied it. But when I saw the wagons settling in I voted Vulgard. Also the difference between me and TSP is that I had bad early reads and then dropped them and he continually scumsided throughout the whole of D1. Both LC and Vulgard spewed me town so.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:53 pm I didn’t think it was bad that we were chopping Poison. I wanted to chop poison. I clearly wanted to chop Poison. I thought Poison was mafia.
What was it about Poison that made you queasy? The context/implication is that you thought you saw either a towntell or a PR soft.
I have noted this, I’m waiting to get onto a computer because my feeling is I’m going to say something and you’re going to yell at me. In short: Poison noted something that I thought made Sloonei mafia
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ready for tsp to just go crazy here
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:59 pm You both are pocketing Sloonei through sleeping the Vulgard read. Vulgard is openly scummy and three overt supertown types were pushing there. You just always bus. You overexplained the justification to bus.
Sloonei's vote was clearly a reaction test and he says as much himself. Agreeing with it isn't a pocket. This is a reach and you know it. Stop being obtuse.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 pm
nah
I just read everyone's day 1s. FG and Marmot are town. Nut is probably town. TSP/You are guaranteed 1 between. I think you were powerwolfing.
Is this a scum slip?
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:00 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 pm
I have noted this, I’m waiting to get onto a computer because my feeling is I’m going to say something and you’re going to yell at me. In short: Poison noted something that I thought made Sloonei mafia
I'm waiting.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:11 pm [VOTE: Vulgard] aubergine

Poison: Here's your five points.

1) Your reads haven't made sense to me this game.

2) The way you flooded the thread with a bunch of meaningless posts is a scumtell.

3) The way you handled the "I have TMI on TSP too" stuff with nutella was awkward and bad, and now that TSP has been spewed green it looks a lot like you really did have TMI on him and were trying to pass it off as a joke.

4) LC's flip hasn't changed your read on me at all, indicating that you are not interested in having good reads and are looking to push a narrative.

5) LC has made a lot of people look good except you. That means there are very few candidates who can be mafia, which means the probability of any individual player in the list being mafia is higher. Combined with the above 4 points, that makes your scum equity pretty high.
Here you moved off the Poison vote to vote Vulgard as a resignation but keep slinging shit at Poison.

What I am seeing is someone who went about building negative momentum towards a heap of town players d1 but was forced to townside and vote Vulgard because of the gamestate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You have been too wrong to be town Alison.

Also you appear to be my antithesis so that makes you rand>mafia too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 pm
nah
Is this a scum slip?
Yes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

What the heck is going on
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:02 pm Here you moved off the Poison vote to vote Vulgard as a resignation but keep slinging shit at Poison.

What I am seeing is someone who went about building negative momentum towards a heap of town players d1 but was forced to townside and vote Vulgard because of the gamestate.
You are simultaneously accusing me of trying to pocket Sloonei by bussing Vulgard and then claiming that I was forced to townside when I really wanted to exe Poison. I was one of the big pushers on Vulgard early too. It doesn't make sense to say that I was pushing both Vulgard and random townies. I didn't have to sling shit at Poison if I was mafia there either. I could just vote Vulgard, collect my towncred and let town talk themselves into a D2 Poison exe which they would have done with or without me throwing shade.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:02 pm Here you moved off the Poison vote to vote Vulgard as a resignation but keep slinging shit at Poison.

You are simultaneously accusing me of trying to pocket Sloonei by bussing Vulgard and then claiming that I was forced to townside when I really wanted to exe Poison. I was one of the big pushers on Vulgard early too. It doesn't make sense to say that I was pushing both Vulgard and random townies. I didn't have to sling shit at Poison if I was mafia there either. I could just vote Vulgard, collect my towncred and let town talk themselves into a D2 Poison exe which they would have done with or without me throwing shade.
The thing is I don't need to convince anyone I'm right cuz I'm just gonna kill you myself Alison.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You have exactly 5 minutes to convince me not to.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tick tock
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:06 pm What the heck is going on
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dear town.

If Alison is town kill TSP.

I'm gonna clear her from the POE regardless cuz otherwise if she's mafia we will just lose to her.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Mac I just went into your ISO and I can show you posts where you slung shit at nutella and shaded Poison just as well as I did. So you can fuck off with your push on me. Everyone suspected Poison D1 and you trying to make me seem like the villain because I pushed Poison annoys me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm gonna die too when I do this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:09 pm Mac I just went into your ISO and I can show you posts where you slung shit at nutella and shaded Poison just as well as I did. So you can fuck off with your push on me. Everyone suspected Poison D1 and you trying to make me seem like the villain because I pushed Poison annoys me.
That's cool but I'm town and I am gonna flip at the same time you do.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:07 pm

The thing is I don't need to convince anyone I'm right cuz I'm just gonna kill you myself Alison.
I don't believe you have a dayvig, you're just saying this to troll me or because you're tunnelled. You did the exact same thing in Radiohead where you said you had a nuke that could kill all the mafia or whatever.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tick tock
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:07 pm

I don't believe you have a dayvig, you're just saying this to troll me or because you're tunnelled. You did the exact same thing in Radiohead where you said you had a nuke that could kill all the mafia or whatever.
Not the correct way to go about this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Youre dying in a minute or so so leave your legacy miss supertown.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will give you time to leave a legacy you're satisfied with before we both die k?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:11 pm Youre dying in a minute or so so leave your legacy miss supertown.
Same as before. TSP is bad, FG -> Marmot -> whoever Hyena suspects most in the 4 is my POE after him. nutella and Hyena are town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also there is an antithesis to Sloonei's role called a comprehensive assassin. Don't know any more about that than that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:11 pm Youre dying in a minute or so so leave your legacy miss supertown.
Same as before. TSP is bad, FG -> Marmot -> whoever Hyena suspects most in the 4 is my POE after him. nutella and Hyena are town.
You sure you don't wanna say more?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If Alison dies and flips town TSP is gonna die anyway. This is the correct play cuz we will lose to a mafia Alison in my opinion.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:14 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pm
You sure you don't wanna say more?
No, not really, I've told you why your push on me is horrible and I've given you my legacy if you're telling the truth. Not sure why you'd expect me to have more to say. I'm not role claiming unless I see more proof that you aren't just BSing about your bomb threat.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The only proof will come too late.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's take a minute to talk about how we both skipped a day. You say you don't know why you did. I know why I did cuz its part of my role. I recall someone claiming that they may have caused it. Who was it that said that?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:17 pm Let's take a minute to talk about how we both skipped a day. You say you don't know why you did. I know why I did cuz its part of my role. I recall someone claiming that they may have caused it. Who was it that said that?
I don't know why we both skipped. I just got a PM from nanook saying that I was out of the thread D2 and couldn't talk or vote. Then he pinged me in-thread to inform me that I was rejoining the thread. You're very obviously softing some kind of flavor cop with the thesis/antithesis talk so if our roles are linked somehow it's possible that you phasing out of the thread pulled me with you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:17 pm Let's take a minute to talk about how we both skipped a day. You say you don't know why you did. I know why I did cuz its part of my role. I recall someone claiming that they may have caused it. Who was it that said that?
I don't know why we both skipped. I just got a PM from nanook saying that I was out of the thread D2 and couldn't talk or vote. Then he pinged me in-thread to inform me that I was rejoining the thread. You're very obviously softing some kind of flavor cop with the thesis/antithesis talk so if our roles are linked somehow it's possible that you phasing out of the thread pulled me with you.
I am a time travelling steampunk. On odd days I can use my secret weapon which is a suicide bomb. On even days I am out of the thread but I learn "something about the game". I learned of the existence of Sloonei's role and the comprehensive assassin but nothing specific about them.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Nothing in my role would explain why I was yanked out of the thread yesterday. Nothing in my role references odd or even nights. That's what I can tell you.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And Alison claims to have read the TSP iso smh
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also nothing in my flavor seems connected to Mac's flavor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:26 pm And Alison claims to have read the TSP iso smh
Quote the post please
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:18 pm Given that the wolves probably? want to be removed from the thread I really don't feel like this is anything to be too concerned about revealing. I did one, the wolves already know it.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:08 pm I also apparently blanked on Alison/vul spew. it was a long day.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why do the wolves know it was you who put me out of the thread?

Return to “Previous Jobs”