The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 4]

Post by S~V~S »

I pulled them to be sure myself as well, actually. I remembered it that way, but I had to go look myself to be sure I was right. I misremembered a crapton of stuff in Monopoly, so I have been second guessing myself a lot.

Personally, I do not want to vote for either of them. Based on thread, I think it is probably gonna be Bass that is lynched. I don't particularly think he is bad, but then, I don't particularly think Dom is either. I really wish Bass was not AFK right now :(

I hate lynching people who are AFK, but I also hate lynching people because they are not the other person. So regardless of personal feelings about who is bad or good, I don't want to lynch either of them.

Linki, I had to check to see if Hedge had even posted either. Why is this a baddie thing? I saw this yesterday, and did not really get it tbh.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:I pulled them to be sure myself as well, actually. I remembered it that way, but I had to go look myself to be sure I was right. I misremembered a crapton of stuff in Monopoly, so I have been second guessing myself a lot.

Personally, I do not want to vote for either of them. Based on thread, I think it is probably gonna be Bass that is lynched. I don't particularly think he is bad, but then, I don't particularly think Dom is either. I really wish Bass was not AFK right now :(

I hate lynching people who are AFK, but I also hate lynching people because they are not the other person. So regardless of personal feelings about who is bad or good, I don't want to lynch either of them.

Linki, I had to check to see if Hedge had even posted either. Why is this a baddie thing? I saw this yesterday, and did not really get it tbh.
Wouldn't a civ check before putting down a name as worthy a vote?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

EEEPPPI!!!!!! DEAR HOST!!!!!!

What exactly counts as "targeting Tyler?" - Are you only counting negative actions? Could someone have protected him and it counted as "targeting?"

I fear I already know the answer to this, but I'm asking anyway.

linki - snowy - a civvie posted about bass supposing he picked SVS for the posting contest when the exact opposite was true. So it's possible he was just going on memory - which is faulty and missed that hedgie didn't post.

I so didn't try to steal your thunder - I just know I had only so much time to mafia w/o durfunk taking over and wanted to help where I could. I really hope someone looks at dom's posts and puts it up as well - maybe you could do that snowy?

@ svs - I totally get that. When I got to bass's post bout being AFK - my sarcastaorange was because I posted a case I knew right then would not be commented on at the person making it. And that makes me VERY weary. I've not had particularly bad thoughts about Dom either and that also makes me weary.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop, I am going to stop backing up Bass, becasue not lynching Bass means lynching Dom, and I don't want to do that either.

So don't expect much from me today :noble: or maybe NON :noble:

Linki @Snow. Maybe. When I am a baddie I myself am more careful and would not make a mistake about something like that; I did not realize she had not posted either, but for some reason I tend to mix her posts up with Bloopers (maybe it is the pale, big eyed avatars). But that is me.

You could be right. See above^^
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Will i check out Dom's posts too?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Maybe?
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Going into the last lynch I felt a lot better about Dom, however he missed the vote and Bass did not. I don't remember Dom saying why he missed the lynch. Bass did vote DF and maybe he thought it was a foregone conclusion, but Cyclops' vote is worth 3 and DF had a -3. So, perhaps the voting isn't as worth as much as I thought in terms of when people voted. I'm relatively happy Bass isn't a Suit is what I'm saying.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bea, how do you know that
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Is Dom more chatty than usual this game? Does any long time player have an opinion on this?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Snow Dog wrote:Will i check out Dom's posts too?
It would be super rad is someone did. Why not you? :)

linki - SVS - how do I know what? the answer to my question to epi? I just assume it'll be something along the lines of between :shrug: and fuck off. Or am I missing something else?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:Bea, how do you know that
bea wrote:

linki - snowy - a civvie posted about bass supposing he picked SVS for the posting contest when the exact opposite was true. So it's possible he was just going on memory - which is faulty and missed that hedgie didn't post.

Sorry hit submit by mistake :blush:

You write "a civvie posted" like it's a fact. How do you know that? And I know your usage is quirky, but am I reading into it when I say it sounds as if you are talking about civvies in the third person? That was just a weird thing to say, I guess.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I guess I mean, why didn't you say his name, why did you say "a civvie"?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Snow Dog wrote:Is Dom more chatty than usual this game? Does any long time player have an opinion on this?
I haven't found Dom any more or less chatty than he usually is. I find his focus on just boom troubling but not uncommon for when Dom think's he's on to something. And he may be. IDK yet. He's firmly in my ?? list.

linki - svs - I have to look back up and see what you are referencing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I quoted it.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:
bea wrote:

You write "a civvie posted" like it's a fact. How do you know that? And I know your usage is quirky, but am I reading into it when I say it sounds as if you are talking about civvies in the third person? That was just a weird thing to say, I guess.

ooohhhh - ok - I said that as in "a civie posted this about bass" as in I POSTED THAT. lol. And I know I'm a civvie. As in Snowy was asking would a civvie make a dumb mistake and I was saying *this* civvie just did. :p
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

like - I just built that case on bass partially because I THOUGHT he picked you in the posting contest - and I was wrong about that because I didn't dig deep enough fact checking. So when snowy asked if a civie would have not looked to see if hedge had posted, I was trying to show him that I did exactly make a mistake because I didn't dig deep enough and civvies do that just as much as anyone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Gotcha, I thought you were referring to the original post you quoted, so i was like :confused:

Thanks, I totally get that.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:Gotcha, I thought you were referring to the original post you quoted, so i was like :confused:

:D :coffee: SVS and :wine: bea. Always good times. :haha:

Ricky Baca tagged me in the most AMAZING gif of all of David Bowie's Hairstyles. OMG. OMG OMG. :D
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:Gotcha, I thought you were referring to the original post you quoted, so i was like :confused:

But also - see below.....I wasn't quoting anything when I said that. I was replying in linki to Snowy's post. ;)

bea wrote: EEEPPPI!!!!!! DEAR HOST!!!!!!

What exactly counts as "targeting Tyler?" - Are you only counting negative actions? Could someone have protected him and it counted as "targeting?"

I so didn't try to steal your thunder - I just know I had only so much time to mafia w/o durfunk taking over and wanted to help where I could. I really hope someone looks at dom's posts and puts it up as well - maybe you could do that snowy?

@ svs - I totally get that. When I got to bass's post bout being AFK - my sarcastaorange was because I posted a case I knew right then would not be commented on at the person making it. And that makes me VERY weary. I've not had particularly bad thoughts about Dom either and that also makes me weary.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Dom, what is your opinion of Bass?

Bass, what is your opinion of Dom?
I'd LOVE to hear an answer from both of them to this as well.

As it is, I can't wait till tomorrow to participate so I'm pulling bass's quotes. I hope someone takes the reigns on Dom's posts tomorrow.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I'm going to have to say WWE. I won all but one of the mini-games which the prizes really helped. Then we came up with the plan to throw MP under the bus which I think got S~V~S & I a lot oh civvie cred in the beginning of the game.
First post of the game. Not much to be found in it. He played amazing that game. No doubt that would be the game he picked. It also was the world we went to first. Did we ever decide if the day 0 poll was made solely for storytelling purposes? Did anyone gain an advantage from the Day 0 poll? I'm guessing that our answer will be no, because a civ would have said something by now if there was a civ advantage. Not saying there was a baddie advantage, just saying we prolly can't know at this point.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I voted myself because I didn't have time to catch up.
Day 1 vote. Ok. I can't judge too much here. I've done the same thing when I was civ and bad. When *I* self vote, it means, I couldn't be assed to keep up. (And also I miss Jase. :) ) I'm pretty sure I've done it solely on Day 1 but I know I've done it both when I'm civ and when I'm bad.

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I went with S~V~S.
This is for the partners pairs. At the time, it didn't mean much to me. Because, I would have thought in his situation, he would have been most comfortable picking SVS or Roxy. Given he'd just been talking about WWE - his choice of SVS makes sense. But...given that he uses his lack of posting later to "mom was hogging the laptop" - I'm rethinking this.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:RIP Black Rock. I will post just for you S~V~S. :p
There is no doubt in my mind that this is honest and genuine. I completely believe that Bass continued to post soley so SVS could.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Yea I also going back to re-read Black Rock .
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Well this is a hard one. I think I will vote for DH today. DH has been poking at things and waiting for something to stick. He has stated a few things as fact about LC that are just not true. TH believes DH's case and also used some excuse that was not true for believing LC was bad. I don't trust either of them today. So vote DH and watch TH.
This is the only post from BR that really stuck out to me for a reason someone would kill her. but it still seems pretty random to me.
This is all still during the posting contest. But interesting given it revisits BR's D1 suspicions. And we are later in the game. As far as Bass goes, the only thing I note here is that he says there's not much to go on. I disagree. I think BR's post was important and worth keeping in mind. Especially as the game progresses.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:S~V~S I won't be around till tomorrow just so you know. I'm also getting off here .
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I see the case on Made but what happens if he is telling the truth and we lynch him for this, no one else is going to come forward and say "my vote was forced by someone else that isn't Boddy" for fear of being lynched/quote]

I personally in hindsite, disagree with this. I think if Made had been lynched and was civ and someone else was in the same scenario, it would have been in their favor to talk about it. As it is zeek had some hatter issues the next day so you know, this is a null point now.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Hey S~V~S the cool kids don't go out this early. lol

I agree with you about Made. I still need to go back and re-read DH.
How's that DH re-read going? I'm guessing you're not getting to it this cycle?
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry S~V~S but this will probably be my only post tonight because I'm going to a birthday party for my uncle and staying over there. With that being said, I will go ahead and vote now as well.

I'm voting The LLama because he seems to be avoiding questions or just ignoring them like Roxy's and Mp's.
Usually he answer peoples questions so it just seems off to me.
I really don't have lots to say here. I missed this vote. But in hindsite - standing up for mom is a good way to vote off someone not on your team. Specially if you are sharing a laptop with mom.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry everyone I have been really busy in RL getting ready to go back to school and haven't had time to catch up as much as I would like.
Yes. School is important. More important than Mafia. really -it is. But still...

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry everyone I have been really busy in RL getting ready to go back to school and haven't had time to catch up as much as I would like.
Interesting... did Roxy tell you to check in, or could you hear us talking about you, or what :p
Roxy has been hogging the laptop. lol
And see - here's where my wait wot? Kicks in. If you are sharing a computer, why wouldn't you pick her as your partner? I know I was only really secretive about my mafiaing when BDH and I shared a computer was when I had something to hide. He still found it anyway - just ask Daisy. But of all your posts, this one - to borrow a phrase from Rox - twitches my nose the most.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I going to go ahead and vote Df because of the people with the most votes I find his post to be the ones that I find the most odd. I feel like in most his post he seems to be trying to fly under the radar with trying to stay out of conflict.
I haven't looked like *at all* at the timing of this post, but the words feel like they could be bus thowing under happening.

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I would have liked Bass to be around more for me Day 2. But since I was busy, too, I was OK with it. I got the feeling that had it been someone other than me, he might have been around less. So not sure what I think of that.

You are 100 % correct. lol

SVS- what do you make of this now? Bass - I'm still wondering why you didn't pick Rox as your teammate - if you shared a laptop - she was the natural choice - you could have literally traded it back an forth.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Ok so I won't be around at all for the rest of the week because I have to do my grandma a favor and house sit in the middle of the dead zone. No internet or phone service. But I wanted to post before I go. I'm going to vote for TH to get the Helmet.

Right now I'm not to sure who to trust but I feel like I am seeing Roxy's civvie game. I want to trust S~V~S too but I am the worst at telling if she is bad or good.

The people who I don't trust right now is DH and Hedgeowl. DH because I think there he might be connected to DF for the reasons MP said. I don't trust Hedgeowl right now because she has been so quiet that its reminding me of how she played Doctor Who .
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Oh I didn't realize she hasn't posted at all.
So - he doesn't trust DH or Hedgie who's never posted in the game yet. And he's going to be gone all week so none of us get to hear his thoughts this phase. AWESOME!

I'm willing to listen to other's thoughts on him. And also - I REALLY DO hope someone else does this for Dom's posts.

My mind is far from made up right now.
I thought you were referring to this, in which you appear to be quoting someone. The part I put in color in inside other quotes and not distinguishable from the other quoted text. Not sure who wrote what in here, tbh. Which is why I said "he" in my question to you, not "TH" which is who I THINK you are quoting here. When you made the civvie remark I thought you were referring to this.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Fair enough its.exactly an hour.and.a.half.past.my bedtime
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so I have read through both Dom and Bass. I don't particularly find pings in either of them but of course, one of them has to be voted for. I will vote Bass as he has participated less and could be seen as a baddie more than Dom b/c of that. I know this is an early vote, but Bass has already explained he will be gone for the next few days without any way to participate in the game. This will make it impossible to defend himself anyway. And....that said, if he does find a way to communicate with us and convince us that Dom is bad, I can change my vote. *votes Bass*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by FZ. »

That was mean :( I think it's time to change the rules and let civvies that are NK win with the living civvies in case of a civ win. Anyway, Go civvies!
And great game Epig! I really enjoy your games! :srsnod:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Dom, what is your opinion of Bass?

Bass, what is your opinion of Dom?
My only negative thoughts on Bass stem from him:
1) His non posting when his mom said he had time
2) His proposal of Hedgeowl as a lynch candidate when she had not posted at all.

Neither make me think he is bad, tbh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:Going into the last lynch I felt a lot better about Dom, however he missed the vote and Bass did not. I don't remember Dom saying why he missed the lynch. Bass did vote DF and maybe he thought it was a foregone conclusion, but Cyclops' vote is worth 3 and DF had a -3. So, perhaps the voting isn't as worth as much as I thought in terms of when people voted. I'm relatively happy Bass isn't a Suit is what I'm saying.
I did.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Host: What happens if Rogue targets Tyler and is the only player to target him? Would she gain Tyler's latent abilities the next night (such as forcing her targeters to fight on the lynch poll)?
Rogue will have to find out. :shrug:
bea wrote: EEEPPPI!!!!!! DEAR HOST!!!!!!

Any action.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Tough call this lynch, indeed. Like some of you, I don't suspect either of these players particularly.

This is a result of Tyler Durden. I'll put together a list of roles that target people, because it's best to analyze a situation with all the information.
Purple is for not knowing if they target.
Blue is for a non-targeting role.
Red is for a role that targets (a living person).

The Doctor
Mr Humphries - Dead, was FZ.
Andre the Giant
Dead Collector
Concorde
Madame Blavatsky
Severus Snape
Gleeok
Wizzrobe - targets by day, so cannot double-target Tyler at night?
Face of Boe
Oin - I think Epig said Oin disrupts BTSC in a targeted fashion
Madmartigan
Card Czar - Most likely BR, excellent rez target
Rogue
Cyclops
Simon Bellamy
Colonel Mustard
Stanley

Any of these next eight COULD be a targeter, if they are chosen to be the killer that night
Vince McMahon - dead, DF
Warden Samuel Norton
Preacher Harry Powell
Mr. Boddy
Voldemort
Bavmorda
The Necromancer
Aleister Crowley

Omega Red
Tyler Durden - moot in this exercise, he didn't target himself
The Mad Hatter
Gollum

So... anywhere from 6 - 11 baddies and indies do some targeting, and 5 - 7 civvies also target. Dom and Bass, by these numbers, are statistically more likely to be bad. That means that Tyler is more likely to be helping the Civvies than hurting them when his power activates like this.

Still doesn't help us choose which one, since, if they are bad, they have both played well enough to avoid suspicion thus far. I will likely vote Bass because Dom and I go back way farther. :shrug:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

bea wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Then you were wrong before the DF lynch.
how?
They think I'm bad, when in actuality, I am not bad. Therefore they are wrong.

With the preconceived notion of my badiness, they are taking any evidence they can from the thread to add to that case. Rather than going into the thread and looking for sound evidence to form a theory one way or the other. Their faulty evidence, headstrong opinion and desire to be correct have blinded them to the actual facts.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LC did you make some mistakes up there?
I'm confused why you think FZ was Mr. Humphries (As far as I know-- that was MetalMarsh), and don't have other dead people-- like llama-- on there.

In addition, do you think Epi counts the Face of Boe targeting someone for a lie detector as a player target?

I'm not sure what I can really say here... :p You're right, statistically speaking, both of us would be more likely to be bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:
bea wrote:
how?

With the preconceived notion of my badiness, they are taking any evidence they can from the thread to add to that case. Rather than going into the thread and looking for sound evidence to form a theory one way or the other. Their faulty evidence, headstrong opinion and desire to be correct have blinded them to the actual facts.
And what would you say in this instance if you WERE bad and we caught you?
Dom wrote:LC did you make some mistakes up there?
I'm confused why you think FZ was Mr. Humphries (As far as I know-- that was MetalMarsh), and don't have other dead people-- like llama-- on there.

In addition, do you think Epi counts the Face of Boe targeting someone for a lie detector as a player target?

I'm not sure what I can really say here... :p You're right, statistically speaking, both of us would be more likely to be bad.
Yup, some minor mistakes... MM was Humphries, not FZ. We don't know FZ.'s role because she was NKed.

And Llama was the Dead Collector, that's right - no targeting there however, so the blue is appropriate, sorry to forget you Llama!

Clearly I think that Boe doesn't target a person since I made him blue... I think he targets a post. Could be wrong I guess, clarify at will with Epig, my findings are open for discussion.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

This lynch absolutely blows.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:This lynch absolutely blows.
I'm pretty sure we have two civvies here... :/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
:eye: I'll grant that you are 100% sure of your own alignment, but what makes you "pretty sure" of Bass being Civvie? I mean, I don't suspect him for anything in particular, but that's very different from being "pretty sure" that he's Civvie. Your statement gives me the :eye: feeling.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

To add to LC's list, I'm almost positive Voldemort must have targets for some of his horcruxes but probably not all of them. I also don't think we should rule out Wizzrobe, we don't know how Epi would handle a situation where Wizz targeted Tyler and then another role targets him later on. I'm also curious as to what would happen if Hatter or Boddy targeted Tyler but the player they wish to force votes onto isn't on the poll.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:To add to LC's list, I'm almost positive Voldemort must have targets for some of his horcruxes but probably not all of them. I also don't think we should rule out Wizzrobe, we don't know how Epi would handle a situation where Wizz targeted Tyler and then another role targets him later on. I'm also curious as to what would happen if Hatter or Boddy targeted Tyler but the player they wish to force votes onto isn't on the poll.
Mongoose was targeted by Boddy last time, and was seemingly silenced by Bavmorda, and unable to vote because of it. Mongoose felt the wrath of the blackmail. I think it's safe to assume someone is going to feel the wrath after this lynch as well, barring some unlikely Dom/Bass blackmail targeting.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

My initial re-read of Dom gives me the following points:

Dom seems very tunnel-visioned onto Boomslang

Dom seems to not want to ruffle many other feathers

Dom says he sees nothing out of DF to suggest baddieness

Dom missed the vote, so no real way to tie/not tie him to DF based on that.

Seems kind of sketchy to me, but what do I know?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Seems like MP might be silenced. He posted some OT in another thread.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Is everybody else fucking silenced?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So it would seem.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Who is not silenced?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I bet Roxy's not silenced!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm not silenced, but I'm heading out to the gym. I do have some thoughts that I'll post later tonight.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I'm not silenced. I did work late though. That was soul crushing enough that I FELT silenced.

I don't know what to say. I don't particularly want to lynch either of these guys. And yeah, I would like to hear from Roxy. On the one hand, she hates voting for those who can't defend. On the other, she seemed to be implying that he was lying low. So her opinion would be valuable.

And I am so paranoid of Dom after being totally schooled by him in several games. He seems to have a lot of trust, although I am not particularly sure why. I need to spend some quality time reading tonight and not talking ha ha. I need to make a vote regardless, so time to see what I can see.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, and it's also really not fair to Dom to lynch him becasue Bass is at his Grandmothers house where there is no internet.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

I'll be catching up later tonight. This lynch sucks.
My siggie.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Long Con wrote:Holy crap, looks like Dom and Bass both targeted Tyler Durden last night. Interesting! Now they know who he is. Nobody needs Tyler to be dead to win. Will they reveal this person who could basically coast through the rest of the game once outed? Dun dun dunnn! I don't know if that would be allowed. I don't know if that would be following good Mafia etiquette. Depends on how Epig intended for the Tyler role to work in my opinion, I'm a fan of running things how the host intended them without too much loophole finding.

The real question is, who are Dom and Bass with their targeting ways? If anyone got targeted last night and they know they aren't Tyler, then we know that Dom and Bass aren't that role. Like, whoever got blackmailed knows Dom and Bass aren't Mr Boddy. (Unless Tyler DID get blackmailed blah blah blah) This knowledge could come in handy sooner or later, for the one of them that survives this lynch.

Welcome to THUNDERDOME! Two men enter! One man leaves!

Two men enter! One man leaves!
THUUUUUUUUNNNNDERDOOOOOOOOME! :knight: :dalek: <---(looks kind of like Thunderdome)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

bea wrote:RIP FZ :( I' had really good feelings about you and I'm pretty sure we were both civs. Once of us always seems to die early when we are both civs. :( Why do peeps hate the idea of us being civ together so much?
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace FZ. I was feeling pretty good about you :(

I'm looking at DH today. I think there's something there with the DF connection. DF seemed extremely hesitant to take a stance on DH and went out of his way to vote to help save DH Day 1. Furthermore, DH didn't contribute at all to the discussion on DF. There's also something I want to point out about some of DH's posting on Day 2 but it will have to wait until I get home so I can search for it.

I know I've defended DH some in this game but I'm concerned that that was misguided of me. I felt like he was getting heat for simply being an active participant, but now that we've got more to go on, he feels a bit slippery to me.
TH, I look forward to your ideas about DH on Day 2 :) I'm curious, I don't remember you sharing thoughts on Boomslang.

I'm glad to see Timmer participating more! I found your comments, when I read up, very insightful and great to have around. Rey, on the other hand, still has my eye.
TH- I look forward to reading what you have to say about DH - I still have my doubts about him but I'm not sure that's the sort of investigative work I can handle ATM.

Dom - in all fairness, it looks like Sawyer had a smiley curse. I'd like to see how he handles this day phase.
S~V~S wrote:
bea wrote:

To add to this, bea, you said "civ" 3 times to start that post, but they were all worded so as to not really be lie detectable to say whether you're civ or not. It makes me nervous. Something to hide?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
:eye: I'll grant that you are 100% sure of your own alignment, but what makes you "pretty sure" of Bass being Civvie? I mean, I don't suspect him for anything in particular, but that's very different from being "pretty sure" that he's Civvie. Your statement gives me the :eye: feeling.
This statement pinged me as well, LC. I have had the warm fuzzier about Dom all game, because he's been (at the very least seeming) to baddie hunt with unusual gusto. This quote makes me tingly in a bad way, though, even though I'm having trouble explaining why.

That being said, I still don't love the idea of voting either of these players at the moment. And it's unfortunate that Bass isn't around to say anything and help us decide.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

DharmaHelper wrote:
bea wrote:
how?

This is....actually more or less what I see, too. Welcome to mafia, I guess. :sigh:

Sorry for the quadruple post lol. I wrote things as I had spare minutes tonight. Left this one out by mistake.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
I think Bass is a civvie because when he is bad I believe him to be more engaged.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”