The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Re: [Day Four] The Office Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

I think I'm going to vote Matt now unless anyone sees a reason I should wait?
Gro-oo-ovy
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'm out and about on the beach today, not to mention getting over some terrible food poisoning

Some things:
-There's 4 hours left to vote and we only have 6 votes? That's not good for vote analysis.
indiglo wrote:Crap. I just realized I will not be able to be online before EoD again. :fist:

Quick poll, that will have to close within the next 30-45 minutes. Would it be preferable for me to vote now, uninformed and not having solid thoughts? Or miss the vote today and give my vote next day phase to Meredith?

I'll check back soon to see if there's a consensus, because I will have to pass out soon. Sorry for being lame this weekend.
Wait why are you voting for yourself? You're telling me we've had 4 days and 4 nights worth of discussion and you are still "uninformed" or have any "solid thoughts"?

I really don't like this self vote. Being busy is one thing that can't be helped, but this lack of conviction for anything is unnerving as hell.
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:And yet you're holding your vote.
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?
Because I plan to vote for espers.
Case please.
I mean, where do I even start?
Why do you suspect espers?
Maybe because every one of his 6 posts has the words "I AM SCUM" written in big red letters across it? Wake up sheeple.

Here's a link to his post history, take a look for yourself.
:haha:

so I guess TH is claiming forced.
Matt wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:@ Matt - What is your current stance on Scotty? Do you think SVS was a civ or mafia? What are your top three scum reads?
1. Scotty.

Well, I can understand his frustration with everyone calling us scum buddies (even I said it haha) since we're not, but other then that, I dunno. I still think my suss of him and FS was valid, considering SVS was in the thread at the time I was asking her questions, but whatevs.

Also, Drummy, you were wrong on BWT. You were...potentially...wrong on SVS. I know you're wrong on me. Sooo since you suss Scotty, that leaves me inclined to lean civ on him. :beer:

2. SVS

Unless we see her resurrected, I'm going to assume she was civvie. If she were to be resurrected, it doesn't mean she's auto bad either, but if the baddies have some kind of rezz thing, then I can totally see a team nuking one of their own only to revive them later. But for now, civvie.

3. Top Scum Reads

Hmmm

1. INH
2. Splintsy
3. Turnips.

Turnip, have you ever hosted me in a game outside of GoC? I could be wrong, but I was a baddie in that game and as a baddie with teammates, I don't often PM my hosts all that much, so earlier when you said "In my experience hosting him, he would usually PM the host with such a question", I wanted to know where you came up wit dat.

But it's true, tho, I usually do PM my hosts lots and lots, but I want to know what other game(s) Turnips has hosted me in where he came up with such a conclusion.

Also Drummy, thanks bro, I bet I got blocked last night cuz of you. Killin' da town, man, killin' da town. :sigh:
Matt, Matt, Matt.

Half the time this game I go back and forth on you, just because I never know where you'll stare at with your laser beam eyes. Right now I just have to believe you're bad. I have to. You've been throwing my name in the fire this whole game. You chose the non-No-U route, which I guess is nice, but I think this could be a tactic since your ass is on the line. IF you are not baddie, then I of course am terribly sorry. But I think you are. :shrug2:

Even though TH has his head up my bum and thinks I'm on your team, I think TH is reading genuine right now.
DrumBeats wrote:
Enrique wrote:Okay, seriously, how ridiculous is this? It's on par with Golden saying I threw Nero under the bus in Arkham. Some people actually believe this:

SVS is part of a baddie team~ said team has the power to end one day early, and they find out that killing Quin will give them two nights of funsies. Only a few minutes into the say, SVS takes matters into her own hands (because she doesn't want to play anymore? do we have any indication of that?) and decises, on day frickin three of the game, to pull some stupid manouver to out herself that early into the game. The argument is, well, she can still talk her way out of it or play it as a setup... right? Haha no they decide the best way to spend their extra kill is on her :) In two nights and a day, two civs and a baddie died. So that's... completely standard. They get absolutely nothing out of it. "But it throws the town off".

While, you know, THEY COULD HAVE KAMIKAZEED QUIN AT ANY TIME, AND NOT KILL THEIR TEAMMATE.

I can hardly trust anyone who is framing it differently. It's not some huge complicated issue. They killed a civvie because that's their job, and having the pick of people to blame for it is only an extra.
The only thing is that if they killed their scummate, it would never be revealed that she was scum.

The fact that it has apparently happened before makes me think it might happen again here. Do I think that for certain? No. But do I think it is worth considering? Yes. And we can find the answer later, through what the role list reveals. If there is a method by which SVS's vote could have been forced, SVS is likely a civ. If not, then there is no reason a civilian SVS would have had a forced vote, and thus SVS would likely be mafia.

My thought : Why argue over what alignment SVS is right now, when:
1) She's already dead.
2) It will be revealed in time due to the role list in the OP.

Let's focus on lynching baddies, who are your top suspects enrique?

Also @ Serge - I see the ghost vote. Explain it please.
Drum, the situation is different here. In the game I referenced, LongCon was all but confirmed as bad, and he was going to get lynched the next day. SVS was still a huge question mark.

You must have an agenda for thinking she was bad, though. Why even bring that up, if not for influencing how you feel about potential reads and interactions?
Also why are you so sure about #2? She won't be linked to her role until endgame, so what purpose does waiting for the role reveal have?
Unless you're talking about the vote forcer role, which is entirely possible. But highly improbable I feel. It may never even be confirmed.

ok back to beach. i'll be back later
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by DFaraday »

Enrique wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm not sure why people are trying to figure out Epi's alignment based on SVS' remarks. It seems she only said he was bad once during the Eternal Night, and with very little reasoning given. I don't see that as cause for a frame-up or a kill to protect Epi.
What do you think, DF? Was she bad, was she good? Who killed her?
I was inclined to think bad before the NK, and I'm rather unsure at this point. I'm not ruling out that she was killed by her team, since that's more plausible than you seem to think.

I think DB makes a good point about Matt wanting to know about the Night phases, and as Matt doesn't seem interested in defending himself, I'll go ahead and *vote Matt*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty wrote: Drum, the situation is different here. In the game I referenced, LongCon was all but confirmed as bad, and he was going to get lynched the next day. SVS was still a huge question mark.
The same thing happened in WWE Mafia, when the lynch outcome was not at all clear. This situation reminds me a lot of that one, which is why I'm not discounting that possibility.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I guess matt is not going to answer me on INH and I'm starting to believe there really isn't a case on Epi or Scotty because I haven't heard from anyone on my question. DF reminded me however that Matt asked that question about would it be night 3.2 or 4 and that it mattered to him. Are there other things about Matt that are leading to a vote for him?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sorsha »

I'm not going to reply to every single person who has a problem believing that svs might have been bad & killed by her own team. Maybe it makes more sense to me because I was on a baddie team who did that exact thing in the past :shrug: It wouldn't be a dumb idea.

My suspicion of TH relied solely on how svs would flip at lynch so at this point I have no suspicion of TH. I never know what to think when it comes to Matt. I didn't see anything wrong when looking through indiglo' posts, since bea asked me about her, except that her suspicions seemed pretty safe to me- finding the usual suspects that everyone else is talking about suspicious but nothing beyond that. Looking at splints it seemed like most of her posts are giving info about the tv show and how it might reflect into role/team mechanics and also a few safe suspicions. Didn't get to lorab or anyone else yet.

I think I'm going to vote for inh I noticed he finds me suspicious but he hadn't said why, unless I missed it. I have the feeling it's because I named him earlier + the adversity to my thoughts about svs? I dunno. He could let me know I guess.

I'll vote inh for now, not sure if I'll be back later tonight or not. I've got a lot going on this weekend & tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday so who knows when I'll be around. :beer:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Scotty wrote:You're telling me we've had 4 days and 4 nights worth of discussion and you are still "uninformed" or have any "solid thoughts"?
We've had 4 full days and 4 nights of discussion??? :confused2:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Does anyone else get the feeling Scotty is trying to set up indi to save his teammate because she made it clear she won't be around?
Gro-oo-ovy
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

@ Scotty

(Sorry for not quoting I'm on mobile and don't want to delete the irrelevant parts of the quote)

What agenda do you think I'm pushing? I'm simply acknowledging the fact that SVS could have been a mafia player.

And I think you've misunderstood what I meant by number 2 (which is weird because I've explained my stance on it a lot but I digress). If the role list reveals an explanation for the vote force, we can mark SVS off as a likely civ. If we get most of the roles revealed with no explanation, we can mark SVS as likely mafia. If all the roles are revealed with no explanation, then I would say with relative certainty that SVS is mafia.

@ Fingersplints - Eh, maybe. His points against Indi are pretty valid though imo. Best to let Indi answer for herself tomorrow though.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

I was at the beach all day. I took a good shower, but I'm still finding sand and bits of shell in my crevices. :pout:
Sorsha wrote:I'm not going to reply to every single person who has a problem believing that svs might have been bad & killed by her own team. Maybe it makes more sense to me because I was on a baddie team who did that exact thing in the past :shrug: It wouldn't be a dumb idea.

My suspicion of TH relied solely on how svs would flip at lynch so at this point I have no suspicion of TH. I never know what to think when it comes to Matt. I didn't see anything wrong when looking through indiglo' posts, since bea asked me about her, except that her suspicions seemed pretty safe to me- finding the usual suspects that everyone else is talking about suspicious but nothing beyond that. Looking at splints it seemed like most of her posts are giving info about the tv show and how it might reflect into role/team mechanics and also a few safe suspicions. Didn't get to lorab or anyone else yet.

I think I'm going to vote for inh I noticed he finds me suspicious but he hadn't said why, unless I missed it. I have the feeling it's because I named him earlier + the adversity to my thoughts about svs? I dunno. He could let me know I guess.

I'll vote inh for now, not sure if I'll be back later tonight or not. I've got a lot going on this weekend & tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday so who knows when I'll be around. :beer:
You dropped that line right on top of a big paragraph about other things. I'm not satisfied. Your suspicion of Turnip Head was, according to you, based on S~V~S getting lynched. That didn't happen, because she got killed. Ninety times out of a hundred, killed people are good people. You now say you have "no suspicion" of Turnip Head. I do not see how that follows.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Serge »

@DrumBeats I liked your case on Matt. The next day I'll prpbably still vote for Epignosis.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Voting Matt. Was unsure of him based on what other said about him, but that he hasn't really defended makes me suspicious of him.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Voting for espers as promised, but I like where this lynch is heading.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DrumBeats wrote:
Enrique wrote:Okay, seriously, how ridiculous is this? It's on par with Golden saying I threw Nero under the bus in Arkham. Some people actually believe this:

SVS is part of a baddie team~ said team has the power to end one day early, and they find out that killing Quin will give them two nights of funsies. Only a few minutes into the say, SVS takes matters into her own hands (because she doesn't want to play anymore? do we have any indication of that?) and decises, on day frickin three of the game, to pull some stupid manouver to out herself that early into the game. The argument is, well, she can still talk her way out of it or play it as a setup... right? Haha no they decide the best way to spend their extra kill is on her :) In two nights and a day, two civs and a baddie died. So that's... completely standard. They get absolutely nothing out of it. "But it throws the town off".

While, you know, THEY COULD HAVE KAMIKAZEED QUIN AT ANY TIME, AND NOT KILL THEIR TEAMMATE.

I can hardly trust anyone who is framing it differently. It's not some huge complicated issue. They killed a civvie because that's their job, and having the pick of people to blame for it is only an extra.
The only thing is that if they killed their scummate, it would never be revealed that she was scum.

The fact that it has apparently happened before makes me think it might happen again here. Do I think that for certain? No. But do I think it is worth considering? Yes. And we can find the answer later, through what the role list reveals. If there is a method by which SVS's vote could have been forced, SVS is likely a civ. If not, then there is no reason a civilian SVS would have had a forced vote, and thus SVS would likely be mafia.

My thought : Why argue over what alignment SVS is right now, when:
1) She's already dead.
2) It will be revealed in time due to the role list in the OP.

Let's focus on lynching baddies, who are your top suspects enrique?

Also @ Serge - I see the ghost vote. Explain it please.
EVERYONE

bea, th and timmer the least of all

I'm a liiittle hesitant about the Matt lynch because if you've played with him before you know he's very... unorthodox. I can see where it comes from and I'm not gonna oppose it, but lemme drop a little vote on Sorsha. She actually seems to be taking advantage of the (artificial) ambiguity around SVS' death to back away from TH no questions asked. She was never proved wrong, but now that SVS is gone we can forget every related case aye?
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ok, I'm convinced enough on Matt to send a vote his way.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

fingersplints wrote:
Scotty wrote:You're telling me we've had 4 days and 4 nights worth of discussion and you are still "uninformed" or have any "solid thoughts"?
We've had 4 full days and 4 nights of discussion??? :confused2:
Yes. I'm counting 3.1 and 3.2 as separate nights.
fingersplints wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling Scotty is trying to set up indi to save his teammate because she made it clear she won't be around?
I don't get that feeling, no. I'm legitimately perplexed by her vote.

Although I can't stop y'all from calling me out as his scum buddy. I'm just not.

Are you his scum buddy, splints? If you think I am scum for his behavior towards me, you can hardly say he has done that much different with you this game since day 0. :noble:

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

Sorsha wrote:I'm not going to reply to every single person who has a problem believing that svs might have been bad & killed by her own team. Maybe it makes more sense to me because I was on a baddie team who did that exact thing in the past :shrug: It wouldn't be a dumb idea.

Not an especially convincing rejoinder.

I, along with Epig, noticed the total tailspin in regards to our Turnip scalped compadre.

I listed your name as one of many people I read convincing cases against, mainly bea's condemnation of you. It honestly wasn't a set in stone type of list, more rainbow reads than anything else. I don't like that you just keep dragging my name up, apropos of nothing. I'm inclined to go with Epig and Enrique in giving my vote to you.

Matt's been acting in the way I more or less expected from his reputation, and I'm not sure I can be 100% objective with my reads on him, simply because our playing styles are so different. Plus he already has a shitton of votes, so I'm inclined to diversify the voting records.

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by timmer »

Read through Matt's posts, not seeing the baddieness. Anyone care to elaborate on the case?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

For the moment I'm voting LoRab. I don't really have a lot to go on, and I've been pretty absent, but reading through her posts, when someone spends that many posts on mechanics but then fails to really talk about suspicions except in a surface way, I get twitchy.
My siggie.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:I was at the beach all day. I took a good shower, but I'm still finding sand and bits of shell in my crevices. :pout:

You dropped that line right on top of a big paragraph about other things. I'm not satisfied. Your suspicion of Turnip Head was, according to you, based on S~V~S getting lynched. That didn't happen, because she got killed. Ninety times out of a hundred, killed people are good people. You now say you have "no suspicion" of Turnip Head. I do not see how that follows.
I even said back then if svs flips civ then I would suspect th, not that I actually suspected th at that time.

I don't get what is hard to understand about that.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Interesting point about INH in your linked post. I had cast an eye on INH early on, and I notice he's recently listed me as someone who he doesn't get civ vibes from. When someone suspects the people who suspect them, does that tend to indicate alignment? I'm not sure.
My siggie.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

insertnamehere wrote:

Not an especially convincing rejoinder.

I, along with Epig, noticed the total tailspin in regards to our Turnip scalped compadre.

I listed your name as one of many people I read convincing cases against, mainly bea's condemnation of you. It honestly wasn't a set in stone type of list, more rainbow reads than anything else. I don't like that you just keep dragging my name up, apropos of nothing. I'm inclined to go with Epig and Enrique in giving my vote to you.

Matt's been acting in the way I more or less expected from his reputation, and I'm not sure I can be 100% objective with my reads on him, simply because our playing styles are so different. Plus he already has a shitton of votes, so I'm inclined to diversify the voting records.

This is crap there is no convincing case against me. Is bea suspicious of me? It looked like she was and then wasn't. Or maybe she wasn't at first and then was? All you are doing is parroting the weak justifications others are giving for voting me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I was at the beach all day. I took a good shower, but I'm still finding sand and bits of shell in my crevices. :pout:

I even said back then if svs flips civ then I would suspect th, not that I actually suspected th at that time.

I don't get what is hard to understand about that.
Mmm. Let's see.
Sorsha wrote:Also TurnipHead. His constant defense of SVS reminds me of AWR when we had quite a few circumstantial pieces of evidence that SVS was bad and he still refused to believe it. (She was bad, so were TH and I, on the opposite team, ftr). I'll be keeping an eye on him for now, if SVS were lynched and came back civ he would jump up to #1 for me.
Sorsha wrote:How is saying I'm keeping an eye on TH throwing him under the bus? When reading his defense of SVS my mind immediately went to AWR where he staunchly refused to believe she was bad even though evidence pointed to it. Here it didn't even seem like he was considering her to be bad... which he would have no way of knowing that was the case, unless he was bad.

And how do we both know that she wasn't bad? I don't want to be hung up on was she/ wasn't she since I don't see a way to find out for sure at this point, but it is possible she was bad. I don't think it's as far fetched as some people seem to be thinking. I don't know if SVS was bad or not. Do you bea?
If you didn't suspect Turnip Head, then there was no reason to bring him up in this context.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

That's enough for me to vote INH. He's sitting on other people's work and targeting the people who eyed him. Moving my vote over.
My siggie.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

That is showing exactly what I am talking about Epi.... IF svs were lynched and came back civ I'd be looking at him. She wasn't lynched so it's the end of that story.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:That is showing exactly what I am talking about Epi.... IF svs were lynched and came back civ I'd be looking at him. She wasn't lynched so it's the end of that story.
Turnip Head is either bad or he isn't- his alignment isn't dependent upon S~V~S getting lynched.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Yes, but at this point in time I don't have any reason to suspect him. If things had gone differently, I would have.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Reveal that role!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Re: The Office [POLLS]

Post by Dom »

Who's Bad?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:36 pm

bea
No votes
Indiglo
indiglo (3), Matt (5) 13%
DFaraday
No votes
Drumbeats
No votes
enrique
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
fingersplints
No votes
espers
Turnip Head (11) 7%
insertnamehere
Sorsha (9), timmer (15) 13%
LoRab
No votes
Matt
Scotty (1), DrumBeats (4), Serge (6), DFaraday (7), fingersplints (8), LoRab (10), juliets (13) 47%
Scotty
No votes
Serge
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
Sorsha
Epignosis (2), Enrique (12), insertnamehere (14) 20%
Spacedaisy
No votes
timmer
No votes
Juliets
No votes
Total votes : 15
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

No. No.

Matt has been lynched. He was Angela Martin.

You have 23 hours to send in your PMs in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Yowch.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I know nobody likes Angela but she has to be civ, right?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Should we vote Angela/Payroll on the next set of folders? That of course includes corporate/Jan/Robert
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Angela is a civ. Look at Dom's lynch title: "No. No."
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Re: [Night Four] The Office Mafia

Post by DrumBeats »

Well shit, sorry Matt.

I'm going to be gone until tuesday night due to Independence day festivities. I'll try to look at things with a fresh mind afterward, should I live until then.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Yes or No? Can it get any more ambiguous?

Voting yes.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Rip matt. :( I'm sorry I missed the vote. All hell broke out in both of the stores I'm currently running. :( I may have to ask to be replaced but I really really don't want to.

Please help me make the best vote I can merideth.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Damnit. Sorry Matt.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Sorry Matt. :(
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

That's pretty crap guys. I'm sorry Matt.

Voted No, because the last title post was "No, No."

im gonna be gone all day today y'all, gotta go be 'murican

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Damn. That sucks. RIP Matt. At least now I know and can move on.

I posted this online elsewhere, and will here too since it's fitting. Happy 4th to everyone back home.
Gro-oo-ovy
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Sorsha wrote:Yes, but at this point in time I don't have any reason to suspect him. If things had gone differently, I would have.
Convenient, isn't it?
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

Is Hilary Swank hot or not?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorry Matt. Bad judgement on my part voting you. I don't think I'll ever learn to read you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

The question is probably "should we open more folders?"

So I'm not sure why people are voting no. Vote yes.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Serge wrote:The question is probably "should we open more folders?"

"No" people what do you think the question is. I'm tempted to vote no just because more votes are going there.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

juliets wrote:

"No" people what do you think the question is. I'm tempted to vote no just because more votes are going there.
This:
Ricochet wrote:Is Hilary Swank hot or not?
...is actually something they poll the whole office on. I think it's split 50/50, until Angela, who previously refused to vote on moral reasons, says Hilary's "hot as heck."

I think Rico meant it as an off topic joke, but it actually is fitting since Matt/Angela was just lynched.
Gro-oo-ovy
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

voted yes due to cowardice
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

fingersplints wrote:
juliets wrote:

This:
Ricochet wrote:Is Hilary Swank hot or not?
...is actually something they poll the whole office on. I think it's split 50/50, until Angela, who previously refused to vote on moral reasons, says Hilary's "hot as heck."

I think Rico meant it as an off topic joke, but it actually is fitting since Matt/Angela was just lynched.
Since Angela said she's hot then shouldn't people voting yes?

Return to “Previous Jobs”