Total votes: 3
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by Amy »

oh my god and chloe x-posted me while i was writing that y'all are goons

uhh quick note that i got 30 extra posts off the pop quiz, gonna go ahead and save everyone the math on that one

(they will probably all be shitposts)
hope you're having a good day
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

bronanas push on kza, so suspicious!
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm why the fuck are y'all writing overnight posts in a light game

gg hally
bc i was just slightly surprised at the result and had some reads change and wanted to get them down and cross my fingers i wouldnt die

why does this post make me want to snapvote you lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

Also lol vulgard lol god reads
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:04 pm bronanas push on kza, so suspicious!
I'm sorry, but you've thrown off the emperor's groove.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:03 pm oh my god and chloe x-posted me while i was writing that y'all are goons

uhh quick note that i got 30 extra posts off the pop quiz, gonna go ahead and save everyone the math on that one

(they will probably all be shitposts)
i also got 30
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:04 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm why the fuck are y'all writing overnight posts in a light game

gg hally
bc i was just slightly surprised at the result and had some reads change and wanted to get them down and cross my fingers i wouldnt die

???????????
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

chloe's post is ~fine but nai, hope i can vibe with her if shes v
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

I actually ended on kza, not alison, just couldn't post about it due to cap
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:06 pm

gg hally

???????????
i mean you were driving the "we're always ending on gavial it shouldnt even be a question" train

so

did you not have like

any thoughts to get down after that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Chloe
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Chloe »

bit busy today ao just a heads up
also i dont know how to post less than 150 times so this'll be a learning process. bear with me

@Vulgard u n me, boo
we're a 3-way masonry with nut
ily

also why the friiiiiiiiiiiiick are people townreading both arete and marl lollllllllllllll
wassup
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

we cool with just assuming im good for bringing up kza out of nowhere on day 1 when outed wolf was asking about people to kill?

cause id love to spend the next 24 hours kinda letting the thread do its thing without much input but i dont wanna do that if its gonna make people come at me for being quiet.

re: gav, i just want to let you all know that when the entirety of the discussion/read of a person is based on meta it makes it really hard for people that havent played with them to not only participate in the conversation but also to really follow along/care about whats being said. I ended up caring 0 about the chop yesterday because it was "i haz god read and they woof" and "i haz lotsa experience with them and town" going head to head and I was basically useless
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

wait not kza, gavial
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:01 pm ok i wrote this overnight basically assuming kza would die and flip red so

if this were spec chat my n1 guess would have been kza/tangchloe/bronana/alison glgl

tangy's placement of kza in her readlist was something i noted in my head at the time, and at eod when she was pushing back a little against the wolfreads there i felt an uneasiness. in general i wasn't totally sold by the angles at which she engaged/didn't engage the thread. hopefully arete and i should be able to get a decent read on chloe pretty quickly

zack just kinda feels like the blendy wolf and i shared the concerns dizzy had with him at eod -- while he was arguing for a wolfread of kza in that exchange, it was in a way i can see as w/w (especially when there was already basically a stated plan to vig kza)

alison.... yeah i rethought this a bit. i was starting to reconsider dya by eod, and i know their tunnels like this can often just be on the money. with gav flipping v, i think it is conceivable after all that alison had tmi on him, and my counterargument to that about her whiteknighting an easy mischop doesn't really hold up since she completely ghosted eod, and had softly waved her hand about how she could have been wrong about gav earlier -- basically she didn't push her view either way and instead sat back and let the elim happen.

@ results

sweet, nice job hally but sad to see you go

aaaaaaaaa
would love for ppl to actually read this at some point and tell me what they think
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:08 pm we cool with just assuming im good for bringing up kza out of nowhere on day 1 when outed wolf was asking about people to kill?

cause id love to spend the next 24 hours kinda letting the thread do its thing without much input but i dont wanna do that if its gonna make people come at me for being quiet.

re: gav, i just want to let you all know that when the entirety of the discussion/read of a person is based on meta it makes it really hard for people that havent played with them to not only participate in the conversation but also to really follow along/care about whats being said. I ended up caring 0 about the chop yesterday because it was "i haz god read and they woof" and "i haz lotsa experience with them and town" going head to head and I was basically useless
Amen, Jesus lol

I'm just glad he's dead so we can talk about literally anything else
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm - Speaking of Aroot, they're weird. Like.. really weird. I cannot for the life of me figure them out, but they're nowhere outside of their wolfrange. I think their HARD focus on Vul is getting to the point where it feels like they're using it as an easy out from providing in-depth thoughts on other matters - and its something very easy for them to latch onto, and super unnecessary. Like.. Vul is pretty much consensus town you dont need to explain 50 times how you s o u l r e a d him. It's weird. Also they brought up quite a few times that Gavial is potentially town, but I didn't see a huge effort to shift votes elsewhere. I also disliked how they treated my slot (Tangrowth) after her opener - and I super vibed with nut's thought process there. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Arete is a wolf. Hope I can sort them today
definitely did not skim to this part of Chloe's readlist and skip everything else

my focus on Vul is because he's the player I feel like I have the best grasp on this game? like, I'm in a game full of players who are mostly better than me, I think in most cases if I try to read SPF or Amy or Visor or whoever I'm just going to come out with a townread no matter what their alignment is, whereas Vul I can actually read him better than most people here, so I'm trying to mostly focus on doing that really well and commenting on other people when I happen to have thoughts.

w.r.t. Gavial I didn't try to shift reads elsewhere for a couple reasons

- I wasn't super confident in the read, I had him as probably villagery but he was playing a bit out of meta and I thought I might just be dumb and failing to see something that everyone else was seeing
- he's Seth so I didn't really care if he got misexe'd, this is a kind of sucky thing to think but it was in fact a consideration
- I was scared that if he was scum and I harddefended him people would think we were partnered
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like especially with kza being a pr, i'm kinda now also questioning the people who were most adamant about gav *always always* being the chop and not really acknowledging the kza stuff

off the top of my head it was mainly amy and maybe visor?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:07 pm

gg hally

???????????
i mean you were driving the "we're always ending on gavial it shouldnt even be a question" train

so

did you not have like

nutella have you ever seen me post a SOD wall in my life outside of anni lmao

i did basically 0 overnight reading and think it's kind of silly that doing otherwise is an expectation you have of me

i have thoughts but they're... still mostly pretty jumbled. i'll sort out how i feel about gavial shit in a bit, doing some work stuff
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:03 pm ahahahah i totally didnt write something in my wall about how i thought kza was town for being too consensus of a vig shot thend elete it when i saw the flip nope nope
villagery
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:01 pm ok i wrote this overnight basically assuming kza would die and flip red so

if this were spec chat my n1 guess would have been kza/tangchloe/bronana/alison glgl

tangy's placement of kza in her readlist was something i noted in my head at the time, and at eod when she was pushing back a little against the wolfreads there i felt an uneasiness. in general i wasn't totally sold by the angles at which she engaged/didn't engage the thread. hopefully arete and i should be able to get a decent read on chloe pretty quickly

zack just kinda feels like the blendy wolf and i shared the concerns dizzy had with him at eod -- while he was arguing for a wolfread of kza in that exchange, it was in a way i can see as w/w (especially when there was already basically a stated plan to vig kza)

alison.... yeah i rethought this a bit. i was starting to reconsider dya by eod, and i know their tunnels like this can often just be on the money. with gav flipping v, i think it is conceivable after all that alison had tmi on him, and my counterargument to that about her whiteknighting an easy mischop doesn't really hold up since she completely ghosted eod, and had softly waved her hand about how she could have been wrong about gav earlier -- basically she didn't push her view either way and instead sat back and let the elim happen.

@ results

sweet, nice job hally but sad to see you go

aaaaaaaaa
pretty sure tangchloe is town tbh - which is funny because i had this slot as a slight scumlean as i was following along, for sidelining
i dont even know how tang treated kza lolol

zack im no thoughts head empty but i've had a dumbass read of '1+ wolf in zack/visor' for no reason other than vibes which isnt a healthy mindset

alison i've seen legit nothing i'd consider AI from her so idk woohoo
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also who would have figured hally was vig bc i sure didnt lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i don't remember making THAT many posts advocating gav over kza but i grant that i did prefer the former so my b
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hello!

I really enjoy seeing flips!
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:12 pm

gg hally

???????????

so

did you not have like

i did basically 0 overnight reading and think it's kind of silly that doing otherwise is an expectation you have of me

i have thoughts but they're... still mostly pretty jumbled. i'll sort out how i feel about gavial shit in a bit, doing some work stuff
okay

i know you dont tend to write overnight but i still get uneasy feelings that your literal first post at sod was just reacting to people's sod posts instead of...reacting to the flips :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 2 post caps are updated in the thread's first post. Please be mindful of your individual caps. If anyone feels their total is in error, please let me know privately. Thanks.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:12 pm
pretty sure tangchloe is town tbh - which is funny because i had this slot as a slight scumlean as i was following along, for sidelining
itsthetellitsthetellitsthetell

chloe plsssss
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:12 pm also who would have figured hally was vig bc i sure didnt lol
weh

I don't otherwise find Nutella wolfy but this post kind of makes me mrrrr

'hello fellow villagers who definitely would not have PR-hunted Hally, I too had no idea that she was a PR'
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:12 pm also who would have figured hally was vig bc i sure didnt lol
Hally kill is mega weird considering the rest of the factors going on. Not many villa reads there so there had to be a big pr read, but then the shot went off too so they didn't roleblock knowing KZA was gonna be blasted 90% of the time? Have a few ideas of what it could mean rolling around in my head but I'll work em before bogging the thread down with theories
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:11 pm like especially with kza being a pr, i'm kinda now also questioning the people who were most adamant about gav *always always* being the chop and not really acknowledging the kza stuff

off the top of my head it was mainly amy and maybe visor?
Tbf... The kza stuff all happened overnight iirc.

I remember sunbae mentioning him, me saying it seemed fine (if also that he tends to be low impact in general ) and then dizzy giving Zack shit for pushing him just before EOD

And i stand by gavial dying being fine anyway, stops the thread constantly talking about him in these meta arguments that go nowhere. Sometimes you just have to kill a guy to kill the wolves
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:15 pm
weh

'hello fellow villagers who definitely would not have PR-hunted Hally, I too had no idea that she was a PR'
i'm literally asking "who *would* have"

as in who might be the wolf that decided to go for them
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:15 pm
Hally kill is mega weird considering the rest of the factors going on. Not many villa reads there so there had to be a big pr read, but then the shot went off too so they didn't roleblock knowing KZA was gonna be blasted 90% of the time? Have a few ideas of what it could mean rolling around in my head but I'll work em before bogging the thread down with theories
fair i guess if they did specifically have a vig read on hally they'd have RBed them yeah

hmm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:14 pm

gg hally

???????????

so

did you not have like

okay

i know you dont tend to write overnight but i still get uneasy feelings that your literal first post at sod was just reacting to people's sod posts instead of...reacting to the flips :shrug:
i'm sorry that "gg hally" isn't a sufficient reaction to the flips for you
honestly gav flipping town doesn't really bother me enough that i felt like commenting on it, tbh. that's probably callous of me. shrug
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

I mean gav/kza were the chop/vig based on how d1 played out in any order and I'm more skeptical of people pressing for kza at eod than those that didnt care/gav
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:11 pm definitely did not skim to this part of Chloe's readlist and skip everything else

my focus on Vul is because he's the player I feel like I have the best grasp on this game? like, I'm in a game full of players who are mostly better than me, I think in most cases if I try to read SPF or Amy or Visor or whoever I'm just going to come out with a townread no matter what their alignment is, whereas Vul I can actually read him better than most people here, so I'm trying to mostly focus on doing that really well and commenting on other people when I happen to have thoughts.

w.r.t. Gavial I didn't try to shift reads elsewhere for a couple reasons

- I wasn't super confident in the read, I had him as probably villagery but he was playing a bit out of meta and I thought I might just be dumb and failing to see something that everyone else was seeing
- he's Seth so I didn't really care if he got misexe'd, this is a kind of sucky thing to think but it was in fact a consideration
- I was scared that if he was scum and I harddefended him people would think we were partnered
i wanna be clear that i dont think you're Wolfy As Shit
i just dont qutie understand the townreads on you atp so i'd appreciate some explainations - and i'd like to be able to find you myself as well

i think your hard focus on vul got to a point where it seemed almost obsessive and.. unnecessary, but it's slightly unfair of me to read you on this metric because i do the same thing with kat sometimes lol
i'd appreciate a lot more of your thoughts outside of vul if you dont mind. i think my boy is just straight up town so idc about your read anymore ily

i think seth was the proper d1 elim considering there was no real organization elsewhere except on KZA, but i wish i saw a bit more action alongside your words. these are fair points though so i'm lowerin in confidence on this aspect of my read.
(also the last part is villagery dont mind me)

thanks tree
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

#villareadhallybeforeitwascool
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:17 pm #villareadhallybeforeitwascool
Do I get a semi-pat on the back for realizing Hally wasn't "right" and then it being due to being a pr? Or is it still a whiff lol
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:15 pm itsthetellitsthetellitsthetell

chloe plsssss
i have literally no clue what this tell is ngl

also i subbed into a scummy af slot in my last game too lmao
cant catch a break
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:17 pm

gg hally

???????????

so

did you not have like

okay

honestly gav flipping town doesn't really bother me enough that i felt like commenting on it, tbh. that's probably callous of me. shrug
why does this sound EXACTLY like dya saying "i'm sorry that's a problem for you"

which iirc you specifically townread them for
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:16 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:15 pm
weh

i'm literally asking "who *would* have"

as in who might be the wolf that decided to go for them
oh

I can't read

uh in terms of the actual question my brain is generating 'they're friends with Dizzy so maybe Dizzy could've figured it out' but I don't actually think that's super sound logic
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:18 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:17 pm #villareadhallybeforeitwascool
Do I get a semi-pat on the back for realizing Hally wasn't "right" and then it being due to being a pr? Or is it still a whiff lol
#stillcounts
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:19 pm

???????????

so

did you not have like

okay

why does this sound EXACTLY like dya saying "i'm sorry that's a problem for you"

because it's the same sentiment. As in you're aggressively pushing things like this that are NAI
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

chloe trending up amy trending dowwwnnnn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Yo Zack where's your head at
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:19 pm

???????????

so

did you not have like

okay

i'm not actually sure what you're talking about because that's not what i townread dya for

though i don't think i actually talked about why i townread dya so maybe that was another line in the dya post i townread? i don't remember lol

but the dya thing that i'm townreading was a v specific emotional marker that i kinda don't feel like explaining cause it feels a little... bleh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:21 pm because it's the same sentiment. As in you're aggressively pushing things like this that are NAI
i just mean like

that kind of wording is normal for you, it's not for amy i dont think

and i don't think it's nai given her attitude toward the chop yesterday
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:22 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:21 pm because it's the same sentiment. As in you're aggressively pushing things like this that are NAI
i just mean like

that kind of wording is normal for you, it's not for amy i dont think

and i don't think it's nai given her attitude toward the chop yesterday
its not abnormal for amy
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:21 pm i'm not actually sure what you're talking about because that's not what i townread dya for

though i don't think i actually talked about why i townread dya so maybe that was another line in the dya post i townread? i don't remember lol

but the dya thing that i'm townreading was a v specific emotional marker that i kinda don't feel like explaining cause it feels a little... bleh
ok, i believe this but i still am getting a weird vibe from you
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

I'd actually like your read on Amy sunbae (and Zack)

Don't have to give it now if you want, but sometime today
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: bronana] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”