FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 7]

Post by FZ. »

Ambray wrote:"I don't see how your previous lynches were based on any evidence." There would be your presumption.

I was pinged by a post of his earlier this game, one I didn't quote at the time. When I went back to find it, I couldn't identify which it was and I actually felt better about him. However, I've thought about it today and wonder if I feel better about him because his posts are very hard to find anything in, I felt - it's a very careful game.

I've felt bad from him most of the game. I talked myself out of voting him yesterday. We've yet to lynch a baddie because of being swayed by what has been brought up in the thread - I'm sticking with my gut this time.
Well, I disagree that it was my presumption. I know that my lynch had nothing to do with evidence, nor was Roxy's lynch, and you had Snow Dog practically begging people not to vote Made and vouching for him. The fact people convince themselves there's evidence, doesn't mean there is.

I can agree on him being careful. That's why I'm thinking of voting for him too, but I don't remember playing with him, so I have no idea if it's not how he usually plays.
What do you think about MR? Has his game not been guarded?

linki: I have no memory of anything he's said or done
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Ambray wrote:"I don't see how your previous lynches were based on any evidence." There would be your presumption.

I was pinged by a post of his earlier this game, one I didn't quote at the time. When I went back to find it, I couldn't identify which it was and I actually felt better about him. However, I've thought about it today and wonder if I feel better about him because his posts are very hard to find anything in, I felt - it's a very careful game.

I've felt bad from him most of the game. I talked myself out of voting him yesterday. We've yet to lynch a baddie because of being swayed by what has been brought up in the thread - I'm sticking with my gut this time.
Ambray, you've played a lot of games with me. You know that I deliberately craft my game to be as blendy as possible, whether civvie or baddie. I have to wonder why you've continually brought me up since nearly the start of the game, without offering any reason why besides gut.

As for MR, I certainly agree with everyone that he's been super under the radar. What are your thoughts, MR?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:I believe LC pit MP and myself against each other
How did I manage that one? By making a case that you're baddies together?
Timing has been awfully convenient for you.
How so? :confused:
Is it me, or do you use the confused smiley quite often? I saw you are suspicious of MP. He's gone. Who else are you suspicious of and why?
It's just you. I've only used the confused smiley one other time in this game:
Long Con wrote:Um... was hedgeowl on the poll? :confused:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 81#p101581
And clearly that was genuine confusion, as I was looking at the previous Night Poll and not the lynch poll that was being discussed.

My confusion is equally genuine with Dom, it's a new angle he's taking on my case against him and MP - I accused them of being teammates in order to make them fight each other.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote:

Ambray, you've played a lot of games with me. You know that I deliberately craft my game to be as blendy as possible, whether civvie or baddie. I have to wonder why you've continually brought me up since nearly the start of the game, without offering any reason why besides gut.

As for MR, I certainly agree with everyone that he's been super under the radar. What are your thoughts, MR?
MR has moved up to fourth place on my loose suspicion list with the death of MP07. I'd have to reread him to get a better overview of his game. I believe there's also a case out there against him, analyzing his game so far, votes and so on. No time right now to look it up, but it's probably worth reviewing. I forget whose case it was at the moment.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
How did I manage that one? By making a case that you're baddies together?
Timing has been awfully convenient for you.
How so? :confused:
Is it me, or do you use the confused smiley quite often? I saw you are suspicious of MP. He's gone. Who else are you suspicious of and why?
It's just you. I've only used the confused smiley one other time in this game:
My bad. Apparently, it's this smiley: :shrug:
I've counted about 10 uses of it. Just seems like a non committal thing to do. Can you explain it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
FZ. wrote:Dom, why are you suspicious of LC? Can you elaborate a little?
I believe he wanted MP and I to fight each other in the thread.
llama did that with you and I once, and he was civ.

Not to say that LC is civ. His continued suspicion of a dead player doesn't make sense to me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

I know what to call Dom if he is Doc Hudson.

Dom Hudson. :haha:
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I ballsed up pretty bad twice now. :( I'm so sorry Made. I officially can't read you for the life of me. Snow, I apologize as well.
I'm certainly narrowing down suspects now. He's top of that list.

Via process of trust elimination: SoFi, BR, yourself, and LC fit the bill for either Chick or an active team baddie at a glance.
You never talked about DFaraday and you voted for Made.

Are you Professor Z? Are you on a team with DFaraday? :shrug:
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

Simon wrote:I know what to call Dom if he is Doc Hudson.

Dom Hudson. :haha:
Good one. :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Simon wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:I ballsed up pretty bad twice now. :( I'm so sorry Made. I officially can't read you for the life of me. Snow, I apologize as well.

Via process of trust elimination: SoFi, BR, yourself, and LC fit the bill for either Chick or an active team baddie at a glance.

No idea if he's Professor Z, but we're not on a team. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

DFaraday wrote:
Simon wrote:

Will you vote for Mr. Rearranger?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Simon wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Simon wrote:

That remains to be seen. I'm working on a theory right now which may help determine my vote.

LC, what do you think of Ambray? Dom, same question. :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Simon
The Mark

Post by Simon »

DFaraday wrote:
Simon wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Simon wrote:

That remains to be seen. I'm working on a theory right now which may help determine my vote.

LC, what do you think of Ambray? Dom, same question. :)
That sounds neat. :)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh crap, I just realized the poll ends tonight, and I need to go to sleep.
I want to vote MR, but I also want to hear what DF has to say
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

FZ. wrote:Oh crap, I just realized the poll ends tonight, and I need to go to sleep.
I want to vote MR, but I also want to hear what DF has to say
Well, I had hoped to hear from the people I questioned, but I have to go, so I'll just sum up:

I'm wondering whether Ambray and MP might have been teammates. They did seem to support each other an awful lot in the early going. The only thing is, I'm not sure whether they would be civvie or baddie teammates. I'm also wondering what Dom's opinion is, because I feel like he could have a connection to them as well.

But since I don't have time to fully flesh out this theory at the moment, I will put my vote on MR for being such a nonentity. I may change it again later, but I'd like to get his attention for now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Not sure about them being baddies together, because they made their votes together too obvious, though MP kept saying that she voted like him and he thought that was strange.
I hope we finally get a baddie with this lynch, I'm voting MR
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Simon wrote:

No and no.

I have DF pegged as civ. I thought I knew what was going on with you yesterday, but I suppose not.

Are you a recruit?

FZ: I don't know how I've played an under the radar game. I've certainly been participating less than I want to, since my work days got busier, but I 've stuck my neck out there at least twice on lynch votes. There was a day where I posted at least 3 times in succession trying to create discussion and hotbox else seemed to be participating. I fully expected suspicion after your first lynch and Roxy's. You're considering a vote for me because others didn't earlier?

LC: As far as I'm aware, there has been no formal case or analysis of my posts. Just Simon claiming I'm a role and some subtle working of my name into suspicion lists from MP before he died and now you.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Simon wrote:

No and no.

I have DF pegged as civ. I thought I knew what was going on with you yesterday, but I suppose not.

Are you a recruit?

FZ: I don't know how I've played an under the radar game. I've certainly been participating less than I want to, since my work days got busier, but I 've stuck my neck out there at least twice on lynch votes. There was a day where I posted at least 3 times in succession trying to create discussion and hotbox else seemed to be participating. I fully expected suspicion after your first lynch and Roxy's. You're considering a vote for me because others didn't earlier?

LC: As far as I'm aware, there has been no formal case or analysis of my posts. Just Simon claiming I'm a role and some subtle working of my name into suspicion lists from MP before he died and now you.
So who would you vote for and why? I'm out of here in 2 minutes, so if there's any chance I'm going to move my vote, it has to be a good reason
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Voting LC now. His vote to save himself if need be would put me at 4. So I'd literally need every remaining player to vote with me on this to have a chance at living.

Seeing as some of those players haven't even been participating, I'm not in the high hopes mood right now.

Bandwagons are one thing, but bandwagons without any attempt at disguising them with cases don't sit well with me.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Voting LC now. His vote to save himself if need be would put me at 4. So I'd literally need every remaining player to vote with me on this to have a chance at living.

Seeing as some of those players haven't even been participating, I'm not in the high hopes mood right now.

Bandwagons are one thing, but bandwagons without any attempt at disguising them with cases don't sit well with me.
Well, so much for giving me a good reason for voting someone else
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Well that was a lot more than 2 minutes that went by. :p

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Yeah, because I'm stupid that way, and want to make sure I'm voting for the right person...and I'm writing some emails
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MR, last chance before I'm really going. Do you want to vote for Ambray?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Lol, just figured you'd left by the time I read that.

She fits my "is possibly on a team with LC, or is Chick", so I certainly approve and would take my chance there.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Concern is: Would you vote there to lynch a baddie suspect, or to take LC out of lynch contention?

Ugh... :ponder:

Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

LOL, how out of the blue is that?

I don't even have any votes or have really been discussed this lynch and you say to MR "Do you want to vote for Ambray?"
LOL. Really.

That wouldn't even say him.

I think you're holding on to a grudge that I helped lynch you last time, FZ. :P
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

*wouldn't save him
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

I've moved my vote to LC, just because.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No one is voting anything to take me out of lynch contention. I think MR is more likely to be bad than Ambray... But I have no real read on Ambray at this point, to be honest. I think Ambray has been on the fringe of a lot of the bigger debates and accusations.

As for my use of the shrug, if you want to label me noncommittal, then I can't argue. It has been a tough game to get a handle on who's bad, so I have found it hard until recently to nail down some strong opinions. :shrug: plus I just like using it. :haha:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I would miss playing with you again, SoFi!

It looks like I very possibly will anyways. :(

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, voting MR.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

4 votes and the only basis is Simon claiming I'm a role with no elaboration and a few out of the blue comments that I'm playing a blendy game.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I took a shower and am passing by on my way to bed.
Ambray, sure, I hold a grudge :srsnod: ...but that's not why I'm thinking of voting you.
I think baddies try to vote early instead of later so they don't seem like they bandwagon. You were an early voter in many of the lynches.
It's interesting that you moved your vote to LC. What happened to make you feel he's a baddie? Is it a gut thing too?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And MR, as much as I wanted to move my vote, you have given me no reason to. Not only do you not have a solid suspicion on anyone (something you seem to fault others for), you're not even suggesting we lynch anyone else
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm off...for real
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I actually think DF is bad. But LC could possibly be too.

I'm voting DF for now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

FZ. wrote:I took a shower and am passing by on my way to bed.
Ambray, sure, I hold a grudge :srsnod: ...but that's not why I'm thinking of voting you.
I think baddies try to vote early instead of later so they don't seem like they bandwagon. You were an early voter in many of the lynches.
It's interesting that you moved your vote to LC. What happened to make you feel he's a baddie? Is it a gut thing too?
As I have explained - I am an early voted because of timezones. Simple as that.

I moved it because my vote did nothing being on DF.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Snow Dog wrote:I actually think DF is bad. But LC could possibly be too.

I'm voting DF for now.
I say that then you come in and do that..... :|
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

My vote for LC doesn't suggest we should lynch him?

Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

I'm not moving it back. DF isn't going to get lynched. Snow I would think about changing yours too, it's a waste sitting on DF.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ambrag, you want to save MR, don't you?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Thank god someone wants to :p

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL, "Ambrag" ... Quit bragging!
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I have felt pretty good about LC, so I don't want to vote him. I'm sorry if you're good, MR, but I'm less suspicious of LC than you.

Snowy, why do you think I'm bad?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ambray wrote:I'm not moving it back. DF isn't going to get lynched. Snow I would think about changing yours too, it's a waste sitting on DF.
But I am not convinced about MR or LC

linki several reasons which i have touched on.

Actually I want to believe everyone! It's my problem.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I am voting for Long Con because he voted for Moving Pictures lots of times. I think Moving Pictures was good.

Good night. :offtobed:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for MR I think we're on the right track here. Sorry about being short but at fun night for my bowling league.
ImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Long Con wrote:Ambrag, you want to save MR, don't you?
Did I tell him to move it to you? :ponder:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Moved my vote to LC. Either MM or Chick can decide.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Snow Dog wrote:Moved my vote to LC. Either MM or Chick can decide.
Rude.

Return to “Previous Jobs”