64%

Total votes: 22
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 6]

Post by tutuu »

Poll runs till Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

please no
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

But if those are all the posts, that means the vote in the poll is made without a vote itt.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:24 pm Poll runs till Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

please no
I saw that, i am slightly amused, but terrified :pout:

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

1 month day phases? aw hell yeah!
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

If eod is in 3 hours and half, then i should take a nap until then and be here before it

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by Kylemii »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:07 pmWhat if [Alison]'s scum?
if Alison was mafia I'd think she'd distribute powers differently than she has been, and from what I understand of her lore, she'd probably not play such a laid back game if she had a win condition that relied on other people?

idk. this is an interesting question though.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 4]

Post by Master Radishes »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:17 pm
DEAD:
cat - yeeted d1 - post silencer. put in contact with jackofhearts during d2 by hyena's communicator role

dyachei - killed n1 - vengeful. attempted to be put in contact with (nutella?) during d3 by hyena's role, allegedly they were afk

marmot - yeeted d2 - tetris blockhead - long con claims to have played tetris on d2 so allegedly marmot visited LC n1; MR claims to have played tetris on d3 so allegedly a role that uses power of dead targeted MR during n3

mac - killed n2 - neighbourizer - targeted nutella at (some point?); nutella claims to have had BTSC with mac during d2 and n3; i think he was 1-shot. put in contact with timsup2nothing during d4 by hyena's role

falcon - killed n3 - negative utility umm vanilla town - presumably dead because ran out of spiders

nanook - killed n3 - mafia goon with no abilities. shot by kyle n3 using tim's vig shot

LIVING:
112 - claims to have targeted someone during n2; her action failed and she was vaguely told of that (relation to MR's redirector-esque claim)

Alison - claims 3p gambit demon. chooses a target at day, they converse during night and accept or reject, at the end of the following day the deal is sealed and on the following night target can use action.
d1 long con tracker effective as of n2
d2 kyle steal-power-for-1-night-of-person-u-voted effective as of n3 (so d4)
d3 falcon protective effective as of n4
she redirects all night actions and votes that were supposed to land on her to her target instead if they accept the deal. she has hard claimed all the power she can give and everything about her role

DrWilgy - claims that he has some target that he needs to protect at all cost, including (i think) getting roleblocked?

Dyslexicon - claims to have protected nutella during n3 and to know that his action was successful. backs up that martin's claim is real, and that dizzy stopped the negative part of martins role, but the positive one succeeded (dizzy was alerted of this).

Hyena - a role that lets a dead person be in BTSC with living person. n1 - cat with jack (confirmed by jack). n2 - dyachei with (i forgot who, nutella?). n3 - mac with tim (confirmed by tim). tracked by long con during n3 and seen visiting tim and mac

JackofHearts2005 - some kind of cop that forces target to quote. holstered on all nights; thought his role is funny words

JustPlayingitcool - claims that there was some kind of benefit to the number of people on marmot's wagon reaching 8 or more. also claimed to have received something during n2 that he isnt sure whether or not its positive or negative

Kylemii - claimed that he needed to be silenced during d2 to power himself up. claimed that he knows falcon and long con are same alignment unless he was roleblocked or one of those is 3p. on d4 claims mech info that tutuu is town. also used alison's power steal to steal tim's shot on n3 and use it to shoot nanook. played baseball on day 3 and hit the ball

Long Con - claims to have played tetris on d2. soft cleared by kyle's mech info. n2 forgot to submit track and it was stolen by marmot anyway. n3 tracked hyena and saw him visiting mac and tim. there is a scenario where he is mafia so watch out

Made - claims some kind of baseball role

Master Radishes - claims a redirector-esque role. n1 - nanook to presumably no effect. n2 - 112 to some effect. n3 - hollowkatt to no effect according to hkat. has won a roleblock by syn's tetris, that is yet to be used i believe

MartinGG99 - claims a role that has both positive and negative utility. they go hand in hand . n1 falcon. n2 JPIC. n3 nutella. 1/2 of his action on nutella failed. dizzy can partially back it up

Michelle - something made her unable to receive votes during day 2 (it was not a host error)

nutella - was in neighbourhood with mac. was not attacked on n3 (im not sure if this was confirmed by her or by martin or dizzy or multiple people). swapped with jack by her own abiilty

Sloonei - silenced d2 by syn

Syn - backup of the yeet. n1 uset cat's silencer to silence sloonei. n2 used marmot's tetris to play vs MR, scored 0 on purpose. n3 used jack's role on i think nanook?

tedxtr - no info

hollowkatt - claims a passive role that has self-defensive properties and that can't be disrupted. MR claims to have disrupted his target on n3. hollowkatt claims that he received no notification.

Timsup2nothin - n3 vig. shot tutuu on n3. shot failed due to kyle sealing it

TonyStarkPrime - no info (i think)

tutuu - allegedly town by kyle's mech info claim. played baseball on day 2 and hit the ball
I think this was most recent?

Gonna need to update it. I'll try but I'm definitely gonna forget stuff.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wait what the fuck
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

why would today be EoD? Phase only just started
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

this is my role power

capture the 4 infinity stones and plunge the world into endless daylight
Master Radishes
Hitman

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:28 pm
if Alison was mafia I'd think she'd distribute powers differently than she has been, and from what I understand of her lore, she'd probably not play such a laid back game if she had a win condition that relied on other people?

I've thought about Alison being scum, but (a) she has clearly been making deals, which fits the GD role from Shadow Corridors, which was a 3P there too; (b) she has clearly been giving deals to townies more or less; and (c) she likes wolfing and wouldn't slank like this.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:29 pm why would today be EoD? Phase only just started
I though Monday the 29th was today because yesterday was the 28th but then I remembered that February only has 28 days most of the time, and THEN I read the March part
Master Radishes
Hitman

Actually screw it, I can't be bothered to update that.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:16 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:30 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:28 am Maybe Tim is a wolf. I can't believe he's this whiny about a game where his team is winnings handily, and I've been assuming he's doing this on purpose. But like, if you want to take on the role of not letting your team get complacent, you so the work to poke at the fringes yourself, not complain and degrade your team's work incessantly.

So maybe he's just a wolf who is hoping to get to a stage where he can say he told us so and foster confusion and paranoia. Considering the flipped scum roles so far have been collectively pretty weak, maybe he was their extra KP.
LOL...sure man...best way to blend in has always been harassing the town core. Mafia 101.

I just disagree about the "winning handily" part. A bunch of wolves are dead, and that's great. But some number remain and I don't see any indication that anyone has the first clue who they are. Case in point "well, beats me, how about the irritating guy?"
Yes, a bunch are dead and that's great, and some 3p are dead too! Importantly, less town are dead than could be.
You say we don't have the first clue where the wolves are, but I'm also not seeing you giving insight of your own, just complaining that we're not winning hard enough.
so how do we win harder, Tim?
Find a wolf? Or at least look for one. At least half the Ted voters have acknowledged that he's probably not a wolf. They are voting him because he's claimed 3P and they are, in their estimation, such big dick town that we have this won anyway and can spare spare the time to just kill the 3P before we even look for the wolf or wolves. As the town (mostly) confirmed that has no significant mech power I think I have a very good chance of being stuck in this all the way to F3 if it gets that far, and I am not looking forward to mucking through all this "yeah let's just chop Ted and figure the wolf thing will get sorted out later" bullshit.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:30 pm

I've thought about Alison being scum, but (a) she has clearly been making deals, which fits the GD role from Shadow Corridors, which was a 3P there too; (b) she has clearly been giving deals to townies more or less; and (c) she likes wolfing and wouldn't slank like this.
yeah. Like the parts about her role that we can verify clearly point towards the 3p part being true. If anything is fake about her claim it's not the alignment part.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it's probably not the other parts either, at least not in any way that seems to matter rn
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:30 pm

Well, makes sense, ty

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:18 pm I humbly suggest we not chop ted and let him target made tonight

made softed the relevance of a shot and ted asked why his shot has to be a strongarm instead of a normal vig

made claimed invulnerability

the boss ship in FTL is cited as being nigh invulnerable
This is smart.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:33 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:28 am Maybe Tim is a wolf. I can't believe he's this whiny about a game where his team is winnings handily, and I've been assuming he's doing this on purpose. But like, if you want to take on the role of not letting your team get complacent, you so the work to poke at the fringes yourself, not complain and degrade your team's work incessantly.

So maybe he's just a wolf who is hoping to get to a stage where he can say he told us so and foster confusion and paranoia. Considering the flipped scum roles so far have been collectively pretty weak, maybe he was their extra KP.
LOL...sure man...best way to blend in has always been harassing the town core. Mafia 101.

I just disagree about the "winning handily" part. A bunch of wolves are dead, and that's great. But some number remain and I don't see any indication that anyone has the first clue who they are. Case in point "well, beats me, how about the irritating guy?"
Yes, a bunch are dead and that's great, and some 3p are dead too! Importantly, less town are dead than could be.
You say we don't have the first clue where the wolves are, but I'm also not seeing you giving insight of your own, just complaining that we're not winning hard enough.
Find a wolf? Or at least look for one. At least half the Ted voters have acknowledged that he's probably not a wolf. They are voting him because he's claimed 3P and they are, in their estimation, such big dick town that we have this won anyway and can spare spare the time to just kill the 3P before we even look for the wolf or wolves. As the town (mostly) confirmed that has no significant mech power I think I have a very good chance of being stuck in this all the way to F3 if it gets that far, and I am not looking forward to mucking through all this "yeah let's just chop Ted and figure the wolf thing will get sorted out later" bullshit.
the way you have played this game genuinely makes me question whether or not I'll ever play another game with you again
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:21 pm [VOTE: Mr. R] aubergine
Place holder and a question mark
If someone has a "but Radish is lock town" dispute to throw at this, please get at it.
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:33 pm Actually screw it, I can't be bothered to update that.
Bless you, i would feel forced to read it :p

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:37 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:21 pm [VOTE: Mr. R] aubergine
Place holder and a question mark
If someone has a "but Radish is lock town" dispute to throw at this, please get at it.
I can vote you too :shrug:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

If Eod is not today i need my beauty sleep

Master Radishes
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:37 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:33 pm Actually screw it, I can't be bothered to update that.
Bless you, i would feel forced to read it :p
Lmao
Master Radishes
Hitman

Michelle might be low-key the funniest person in this game tbh. I can't count how many times she's made me giggle at something she's said.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Made] aubergine

Master Radishes
Hitman

Mech lock town no one ever tinfoil
Jack
TSP

Probably mech not scum because how fucking elaborate a lie would that be? And like he vigged Nanook so
Kyle

If above is correct then SHOULD be town but there’s room for doubt I guess + both have been targeted by known scum at some point
Long Con
Tutuu

Just strongly strongly TR
JPIC
Syn

Maybe indy maybe not
Ted

Indy doing her own thaaang
Alison

-

Leftover (in no order) – I can’t necessarily eliminate any of these I guess
Michelle
Made
Hollowkatt
Wilgy
Tim
Hyena
Dizzy

-

Technically LC and tutuu (and Kyle?) go back in the PoE if Ted flips 3P because there'd be mech questions about Kyle getting dingdinged.

And that last group includes people I'm pretty confident are town but can't technically eliminate I guess.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I thought there was a decent-ish reason we put Made aside as an option but I can't remember what it is now.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:39 pm Michelle might be low-key the funniest person in this game tbh. I can't count how many times she's made me giggle at something she's said.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:42 pm I thought there was a decent-ish reason we put Made aside as an option but I can't remember what it is now.
Made was extremely villagery fmpov but i don't remember if it was for tonally or for other reasons and i need him to post

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:48 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:47 pm You want to read my tinfoil?
I'm losing confidence in my townread on Radishes

112 being 3p made me lose credibility in MR, but there be bigger fish to fry.

Plus I like MR's avatar.
that's such a wolf thing to say
No, wolves say awooo
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Lol are people starting to suspect made now after he went up in my reads due to the sloonei flip?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:47 pm Lol are people starting to suspect made now after he went up in my reads due to the sloonei flip?
I'm lazy. Direct me to this?

I don't suspect Made per se. I just can't remember why I don't.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:42 pmProbably mech not scum because how fucking elaborate a lie would that be? And like he vigged Nanook so
Kyle
someday I hope to pull off a bullshit prestige move like that. no one would ever be able to town read me again
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:48 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:47 pm Lol are people starting to suspect made now after he went up in my reads due to the sloonei flip?
I'm lazy. Direct me to this?

I don't suspect Made per se. I just can't remember why I don't.
I made word salad at SoD

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:38 pm I think the Sloonei flip has told me a lot, and not just from sloonei flipping ‘mafia’, but also his role told me a lot.

So, from that flip, I think tutuu is pretty much spewed not mafia from sloonei’s role. Sloonei throws balls at people, and this aligns with what tutuu said back in D2 and was unsure if to hit or not hit the ball. Mafia don’t generally try and kill mafia. @everyone, is there anyone else who had a ball thrown at them? Could help clear some people.

I also think Michelle looks good and probably not mafia. Michelle spent most of the last day suspecting tutuu, even going as far as looking through Sloonei’s ISO. I feel like if you were someone aligned with sloonei who had the TMI on his role, you would know that flip would eventually make tutuu look good because you’d remember trying to previously kill tutuu with a baseball as a partner. Sloonei yeet was also a foregone conclusion for a good chunk of the day so I do not feel it is faked. This read is obviously weaker than the tutuu one above, obviously.

Made was also vocal on Sloonei earlier on, even before the cop when I didn’t really see a case there, so Made goes up a lot in my estimations in terms of being a town read.

I also read sloonei’s ISO just a few hours ago and boy is HK bled to death with green blood. Sloonei wanted to kill HK at every opportunity. So HK = town. Literally read his ISO.

I don’t know where this leaves me with my previous town reads, but I still do firmly believe Syn is still town after the whole radish thing.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine what if I say I found one and it's you?
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Master Radishes
Hitman

Ty Jpiccie
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:46 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:48 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:47 pm You want to read my tinfoil?
I'm losing confidence in my townread on Radishes

112 being 3p made me lose credibility in MR, but there be bigger fish to fry.

Plus I like MR's avatar.
that's such a wolf thing to say
No, wolves say awooo
given that Syndicate doesn't have the :howl: emoji I had to type it out
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Master Radishes
Hitman

I started skimming Sloonei's iso yesterday and never finished.

But fwiw I'm also over my Michelle tinfoil and think she's just town. I agree that tutuu being pitched the ball basically clears her.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:42 pm Mech lock town no one ever tinfoil
Jack
TSP

Probably mech not scum because how fucking elaborate a lie would that be? And like he vigged Nanook so
Kyle

If above is correct then SHOULD be town but there’s room for doubt I guess + both have been targeted by known scum at some point
Long Con
Tutuu

JPIC
Syn

Maybe indy maybe not
Ted

Alison

-

Michelle
Made
Hollowkatt
Wilgy
Tim
Hyena
Dizzy

-

Technically LC and tutuu (and Kyle?) go back in the PoE if Ted flips 3P because there'd be mech questions about Kyle getting dingdinged.

And that last group includes people I'm pretty confident are town but can't technically eliminate I guess.
Syn silenced Sloonei. He's as mech cleared town as anyone.

JPIC despite all the "oh just bleeds green, trust me" reads has no particular actions that are town indicative that I recall.

I'd get rid of that category altogether.

I'd put Hyena in the mech clears. His claim is verified, and he has "used his power for good" consistently. Admittedly if he were a wolf he certainly couldn't use it any other way, but I don't think a wolf is put in such a lame position by hosts.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:50 pm

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine what if I say I found one and it's you?
I'd laugh at you until you came up with an actual case for me to take apart.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:53 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:42 pm Mech lock town no one ever tinfoil
Jack
TSP

Kyle

Long Con
Tutuu

JPIC
Syn

Maybe indy maybe not
Ted

Alison

-

Michelle
Made
Hollowkatt
Wilgy
Tim
Hyena
Dizzy

-

Syn silenced Sloonei. He's as mech cleared town as anyone.

JPIC despite all the "oh just bleeds green, trust me" reads has no particular actions that are town indicative that I recall.

I'd get rid of that category altogether.

I'd put Hyena in the mech clears. His claim is verified, and he has "used his power for good" consistently. Admittedly if he were a wolf he certainly couldn't use it any other way, but I don't think a wolf is put in such a lame position by hosts.
I agree with you that Syn is pretty much clear due to sloonei silence. Sloonei also sort of TMI'd syn town as well with the power of hindsight.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it's funny the journey that syn and his role have gone on

went from "the copy power is mafia because it silenced sloonei to syn is town because he silenced sloonei" and hit every single other permutation on the way
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

def don't clear me for the silence

i err toward believing OGI unless proven otherwise and so I believe sloonei when he said he was busy and couldn't fully invest

with that in mind, if we were teamed, he absolutely could and possibly would tell me to silence him

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

mr radishes is the william nylander of this game

just bench him when he starts floating and suddenly you get the all-star again

yeah you like that leafs reference, MR?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

[VOTE: timsup2wolfin] aubergine

feels organic

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:01 pm def don't clear me for the silence

i err toward believing OGI unless proven otherwise and so I believe sloonei when he said he was busy and couldn't fully invest

with that in mind, if we were teamed, he absolutely could and possibly would tell me to silence him
Nah. I've been muted. I don't care how busy Sloonei is he never asks to be muted.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:02 pm mr radishes is the william nylander of this game

just bench him when he starts floating and suddenly you get the all-star again

yeah you like that leafs reference, MR?
aye

but you also tetris'd MR and hypnoitsied Tim so there's legitimacy to your role at least
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:02 pm [VOTE: timsup2wolfin] aubergine

feels organic
I'm a synthetic.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'm just glad we have another 9500 hours to figure all this out

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”