juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Night 7

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:02 pm Ok now seriously

I'm on my first life, but second role because Golden goofed with a lynch. My first role was a vote manipulator. Opinions differ on whether that makes me look civ or not. Epi had a big theory proving I'm civ, opinions differ on it too.
Actually, juliets goofed with a Lynch, not Golden.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 48

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 8

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: BOOMSLANG] aubergine

Because I didn't know he was in this game.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

juliets wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:17 pm

I'm on my first life, but second role because Golden goofed with a lynch. My first role was a vote manipulator. Opinions differ on whether that makes me look civ or not. Epi had a big theory proving I'm civ, opinions differ on it too.
Actually, juliets goofed with a Lynch, not Golden.
Oh, thought it was him since he came to talk to me about it.

It's cool though, juliets.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Why is JoH's alignment not flipping? He's died twice.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 86

Post by S~V~S »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:16 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:04 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:57 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:53 pm Chuck, what do you think of DH? I may or may not have already asked you this, I forget.
I think DH is town. (He's also not in this tribe)

But he mindmelded with me pretty often, and his scumhunting has seemed genuine in motive. He hasn't been opportunistic or pushy.
I know he isn't in this tribe. We can't discuss prior thoughts on people in the other tribe?

That was why I asked, though. He isn't here. He mindmelded with you while defending LC. That concerns me; it doesn't concern you?
I am of the (biased) opinion that making stupid blunders and opposing the natural order when you KNOW you will fail is a civ-looking thing to do. LC's teammate would not have defended him, methinks.

WIFOM on that all you want, but that's my opinion.
Cool, I just wanted to ask without DH thinking I was giving him grief. That was all so weird, I just wanted your take on it. You think DH is a civ, you no longer think Dom is bad, everyone who defended LC just made a mistake.

See, seeeing LC's role flip as someone who could make someone appear as any role they like would make me think a person might defend a teammate. And WIFOM. But yeah, woulda coulda.

But moot point, and I wanted to get it out of the way. As DDL said, the host made a post with your role in it. And as I said, I am sure I will get no traction with this, so I look forward to making new suspects :D

linki @ chuck, Jack O'H died twice? I have to look at my cheat sheet.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Golden »

Because Rule 8.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:22 pm Cool, I just wanted to ask without DH thinking I was giving him grief. That was all so weird, I just wanted your take on it. You think DH is a civ, you no longer think Dom is bad, everyone who defended LC just made a mistake.
Dom could definitely be bad. I've been putting him off till later because I'm certain he's not LC's scummate. But there is probably either another scumteam or another anti-town in this game. Dom is not a bad pick for that.

Did dom come with us? He did! Hi Dom.

linki: Right, nightkill. I mean, I guess JoH wasn't scum. :shrug2:
Anyone in this tribe want to tell me why JoH would be killed over a townfirm?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

If there is another anti town that is NOT a team then they are prolly original Cerberii since until me (and I was NKed on an even night) all the kills were here. I can see 2 teams, or one team and an SK, but not two teams and an SK.

And I wasn't townfirmed, I was just annoying, and I got NKed.

Was Jack annoying?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 pm linki: Right, nightkill. I mean, I guess JoH wasn't scum. :shrug2:
Anyone in this tribe want to tell me why JoH would be killed over a townfirm?
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:29 pm And I wasn't townfirmed, I was just annoying, and I got NKed.

Was Jack annoying?
:biggrin: I was talking about myself.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 73

Post by insertnamehere »

Sprityo is 99% confirmed announcer. An announcer in a closed setup game is 95% civ. next.

Speedchuck is confirmed civ by the host. Unless the host is lieing hes a civ.

Nutella has BTSC with one of you guys in her first role.

Bob had a stupid bastard role that lied to use about being fated to lynch day 6. He didn't and instead forced Nutella to solve a bunch of soup can puzzles to avoid exploding.

Epi is in this game.

DH is in this game and he is really fired up about it.

SVS had the flu role from CC123. No, seriously, By miracle she managed not to get voted. She is freaking out about you guys want to lynch her for it, but imo she was acting unconfortable about it so I think she was a civ. Not sure about Role 2.

Quin had some mathy thingy that confirmed him as not mafia as long as no otyher vote manipulator roles existed besides me and LC.

LC went full TMI and got lynched twice.

Dom caught LC. People were divided on whether Dom himself had TMI or just luck. He was in the middle with a shit flinging contest with EPi that thankfully got interrupted.

Did I miss anyone?
About how many Negan gifs has DH already posted?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think one non violent one
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hello, new people!!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:10 pm Hello, new people!!
Hi

R U bad
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hi Cerberii !

Does Nijuu have any clue who would kill her? Epi was obsessed with this trying to figure out who was bad day 2 based on Nijuu getting NKed.

Also how many bad teams you all think we have? I think two different kills, I think the day 1/3 kills were made by someone with a different mindset than the 2/4 kills. I was killed by the same (presumably) team as the 2/4 kills, INH and Scotty. I was moderately aggressive in lynching LC, so i was guessing they went for me for revenge.

Best theories on who killed who and why?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 88

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:58 pm THE BUTTON HAS BEEN PUSHED

The thread is locked. Please stand by.
Well thanks for waiting so long to push the button. In other news we lynched one whole person be proud of us!
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I could see two baddie teams, it's kind off a classic TS thing to do so I feel like it would be included.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also we have 5 new players this'll be interesting annnnnd I don't civ read anyone who was in my old tribe :rip

The closest would be Lorab, she's playing a bit off from my gut read of her, but she doesn't seem to be mafia. I have her pegged as 3P.

I trusted Bloober 1.0, but she's been more blendy now.
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Brief summary--or at least comments on the players who are still here:

We were really sucking at successfully lynching anyone. Until we had a unanimous vote on Marmot (including Marmot) during day 7. Until then, we weren't sure we actually could lynch anyone.

Jack was killed during the last night cycle, the first second death on our beach. He was certainly saying that he was civ (as you can read), and didn't have any real current suspicion, as far as I know.

There is lingering suspicion of Boomslang, leftover from the start of the game. Personally, I wasn't suspecting him, mainly because I didn't think that he'd nk niju. But, after LC's reveal, the general assumption here has seemed to be that there is more than one mafia (since he was identified as a member of the Evil Evens, and not just general mafia (implying more than one).

Wilgy has had a good deal of suspicion

INH has had ongoing suspicion.

Niju has has some suspicion, mainly because of an odd comment she made about not realizing that her early BTSC partner (nutella) was on the other beach. But she cleared that up, mostly. She's off my radar for the moment, at least. While I am not basing much on first roles, given the connection between her role and LA's, and the fact that the hosts have said that the first role and second roles are paired, my gut tells me that they are indy or neutral.

Sig had a lot of votes (relative) the other day. Then he was nk-ed. Suspicion of him has largely faded, especially since once he became active in the game again, his posts have seemed pretty civ. For some, it could also be because of his role--my own personal bias is that the roles tell us nothing about alignment and that we can't/shouldn't assume anything based on them.

There was some earlier suspicion of me, as per usual. Sloonei posted that he was no longer suspicious of me. No idea how sig is currently feeling. They're the 2 I remember mentioning it.

I have a thousand questions for the other beach dwellers. But, I need to go finish a paper that is due today and I should really finish that.

I notice colonialbob is listed as in this tribe, but he isn't on the poll. Have people been not on the polls in your former tribe?

linkitis:
speedchuck wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:12 pm
Hi

R U bad
Nope. :lorab:
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:19 pm Hi Cerberii !

Does Nijuu have any clue who would kill her? Epi was obsessed with this trying to figure out who was bad day 2 based on Nijuu getting NKed.

Also how many bad teams you all think we have? I think two different kills, I think the day 1/3 kills were made by someone with a different mindset than the 2/4 kills. I was killed by the same (presumably) team as the 2/4 kills, INH and Scotty. I was moderately aggressive in lynching LC, so i was guessing they went for me for revenge.

I don't think she ever speculated who would kill her. There was some initial conversation about it, but no conclusions.

I think we have 2 teams, personally. More than 2 would be unbalanced, and I agree that there is more than one mafia (as I said above). I also read the "evil evens" as implying that they kill on even nights.

We also had a good deal of speculation that the mafias are not complete teams. Because of ambiguity in the rules, which implies that one's first role is not necessarily aligned the same as the second. And the line "mafia players who have BTSC," which could be read that there are mafia members who do not have BTSC, there is some belief that some players join the mafia after their first role. Or are mafia who don't have BTSC with the rest of their team.

As for speculation on kill motivations, 1-Niju: no idea. 2-Scotty was reading pretty civ, I think, so kill was likely based on that. 3- Jack was reading pretty civ, as well. 4-no kill. 5-Sig-really weird target, since he had a lot of suspicion. 6-SVS-you commented on that above, the one nk from your beach. 7-Jack. My gut says that the mafia that I assume targeted him twice (both odd nights), either because he was a thorn in their side or because they had reason to believe or knowledge that he was civ.

INH was also day killed--and we're not sure what's up with that. It seemed like a civ-related ninja type kill, as suspicion was high on him at the time. Since he was the nurse (and glad you didn't infect anyone!), some felt he may be civ. But, as I said, I'm not putting much on the first roles in terms of assuming they are civ/mafia, and as it seems that someone can become evil during the game.

OK....I really need to finish my paper now...

linkitis again: Thanks for the clarification on your feelings of me, sig.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Day killed? For some reason I thought INH was a night kill? That makes me think my giant 96 paragraph theory on two teams was crap, lol. I have to go reread my host posts, and the host posts here, too. But I am done for tonight.

We lynched everyday, byt have only the one totally dead person, LC.

And we did have someone taking people off the polls, plus we had Refrigerator, a role that Haiku cursed people. And we had a town crier, widely believed to be Sprityo.

What did Sloonei say about us?

I will read it in the AM, I am fried, night people new and old.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I still believe I was killed since I was super laid back about getting votes and wasn't lynched even when there was like 7 or 8 votes on me, so they decided to kill me.

And no problem Lorab, your last post puts you more in the civ camp, I'd rather not lynch Boom either if I actually think on it. I need to look over Bloober post death tomorrow and perhaps INH.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You guys got screws because LC decided to protagonize thr TMI Event of the Decade, which led to a gazillion people voting him, two days in a row.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Quin »

oh fuck me
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I’ve thought about it, mostly from the perspective of Booms taking suspicion the day after and my thinking that, although it’s not unthinkable with multiple lives, I’d not imagine he’d have killed me Night 1. I have not been obsessive about it, but I’ve thought (and I think voiced - I say “think” because I’m tipsy and phone-posting so I’m not ISO’ing myself immediately) that it was weird, as I very rarely get NK’ed Night 1. Either someone was afraid of something I said (doubtful, but hey, maybe) or a team doesn’t know me? It is a different monster for sure with two lives.

Okay gonna stop rambling and socialize with our guest and watch basketball.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sprityo is 99% confirmed announcer. An announcer in a closed setup game is 95% civ. next.

Speedchuck is confirmed civ by the host. Unless the host is lieing hes a civ.

Nutella has BTSC with one of you guys in her first role.

Bob had a stupid bastard role that lied to use about being fated to lynch day 6. He didn't and instead forced Nutella to solve a bunch of soup can puzzles to avoid exploding.

Epi is in this game.

DH is in this game and he is really fired up about it.

SVS had the flu role from CC123. No, seriously, By miracle she managed not to get voted. She is freaking out about you guys want to lynch her for it, but imo she was acting unconfortable about it so I think she was a civ. Not sure about Role 2.

Quin had some mathy thingy that confirmed him as not mafia as long as no otyher vote manipulator roles existed besides me and LC.

LC went full TMI and got lynched twice.

Dom caught LC. People were divided on whether Dom himself had TMI or just luck. He was in the middle with a shit flinging contest with EPi that thankfully got interrupted.

Did I miss anyone?
you forgot the part where i went full supertown and caught baddie lc before his slip but otherwise yeah this is pretty good
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:40 pm I still believe I was killed since I was super laid back about getting votes and wasn't lynched even when there was like 7 or 8 votes on me, so they decided to kill me.

And no problem Lorab, your last post puts you more in the civ camp, I'd rather not lynch Boom either if I actually think on it. I need to look over Bloober post death tomorrow and perhaps INH.
Unless they thought that because of that you had some sort of lynch immunity I don't see why this would motivate them to kill you.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I won't be reading 30 pages while working two jobs, so if there's hot takes or a reference to the important stuff on this side I'd appreciate it.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:00 pm Brief summary--or at least comments on the players who are still here:

We were really sucking at successfully lynching anyone. Until we had a unanimous vote on Marmot (including Marmot) during day 7. Until then, we weren't sure we actually could lynch anyone.

Jack was killed during the last night cycle, the first second death on our beach. He was certainly saying that he was civ (as you can read), and didn't have any real current suspicion, as far as I know.

There is lingering suspicion of Boomslang, leftover from the start of the game. Personally, I wasn't suspecting him, mainly because I didn't think that he'd nk niju. But, after LC's reveal, the general assumption here has seemed to be that there is more than one mafia (since he was identified as a member of the Evil Evens, and not just general mafia (implying more than one).

Niju has has some suspicion, mainly because of an odd comment she made about not realizing that her early BTSC partner (nutella) was on the other beach. But she cleared that up, mostly. She's off my radar for the moment, at least. While I am not basing much on first roles, given the connection between her role and LA's, and the fact that the hosts have said that the first role and second roles are paired, my gut tells me that they are indy or neutral.

Sig had a lot of votes (relative) the other day. Then he was nk-ed. Suspicion of him has largely faded, especially since once he became active in the game again, his posts have seemed pretty civ. For some, it could also be because of his role--my own personal bias is that the roles tell us nothing about alignment and that we can't/shouldn't assume anything based on them.

There was some earlier suspicion of me, as per usual. Sloonei posted that he was no longer suspicious of me. No idea how sig is currently feeling. They're the 2 I remember mentioning it.

I have a thousand questions for the other beach dwellers. But, I need to go finish a paper that is due today and I should really finish that.

I notice colonialbob is listed as in this tribe, but he isn't on the poll. Have people been not on the polls in your former tribe?

linkitis:
Hi

R U bad

I don't think she ever speculated who would kill her. There was some initial conversation about it, but no conclusions.

I think we have 2 teams, personally. More than 2 would be unbalanced, and I agree that there is more than one mafia (as I said above). I also read the "evil evens" as implying that they kill on even nights.

We also had a good deal of speculation that the mafias are not complete teams. Because of ambiguity in the rules, which implies that one's first role is not necessarily aligned the same as the second. And the line "mafia players who have BTSC," which could be read that there are mafia members who do not have BTSC, there is some belief that some players join the mafia after their first role. Or are mafia who don't have BTSC with the rest of their team.

As for speculation on kill motivations, 1-Niju: no idea. 2-Scotty was reading pretty civ, I think, so kill was likely based on that. 3- Jack was reading pretty civ, as well. 4-no kill. 5-Sig-really weird target, since he had a lot of suspicion. 6-SVS-you commented on that above, the one nk from your beach. 7-Jack. My gut says that the mafia that I assume targeted him twice (both odd nights), either because he was a thorn in their side or because they had reason to believe or knowledge that he was civ.

INH was also day killed--and we're not sure what's up with that. It seemed like a civ-related ninja type kill, as suspicion was high on him at the time. Since he was the nurse (and glad you didn't infect anyone!), some felt he may be civ. But, as I said, I'm not putting much on the first roles in terms of assuming they are civ/mafia, and as it seems that someone can become evil during the game.

scrap that this helps tyty
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[mention]LoRab[/mention] we had someone take people off the poll on our side. Too early to say that they're here now since they could've targeted cbob before this all happened.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[mention]Golden[/mention]

If a player is civilian in their first role and mafia in their second, if they haven't moved to their second role by the time all living mafia are killed does the game end?
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:21 am @Golden

If a player is civilian in their first role and mafia in their second, if they haven't moved to their second role by the time all living mafia are killed does the game end?
If all players are civilian or at least not anti-town at any given point, the game will end and the civilians will win.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Night 4

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:12 pm Sloonei, tell me about Pikachu. Why was LC lynched?
I saw some people accusing him of faulty logic in earlier phases, I think. I don't recall who was saying these things though. I never read LC well, and he wasn't the most prominent name in any of the discussions that I read. He would not have been my preferred lynch over there.
OK, my take on this.

Before he took suspish, him and Quin sparred a bit, as Quin keeps reminding us.

LC made a post where he mentioned "Cerberus". No one noticed this, until Dom pointed it out. He asked how LC knew the name of the other tribe. Before anyone answered, Dom asked Nutella and I what we thought of it, maybe he asked us because we were old time Lostpedia players. We both said something like, "He is prolly just using it as an example, it used to be his player name on LP".

At that point, he could have come in and said, yup, that's it.

But (and I don't know how important this is, I just bring it up because otherwise I don't get why LC said what he said) then I said something like, "Well, let's see what he says. And since Sloonei is here, if that really is their name, he will need to have a story that will convince them as well as us." (Maybe this is why what happened happened, but I don't know for sure. But I honestly don't get why he would say what he said otherwise).

Then LC came back and said, "The hosts told me before the game, we were talking about the tribe names, and I suggested Cerberus for the lulz"

And ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.

LC (and Chuck) almost immediately deflected to Dom. "Well oh yeah, Dom knew it too!! Otherwise how could he point it out." kinda thing.

A few people posted something like, "LOL, *VOTE LC*". At some point, someone, maybe Quin, pointed out that Sloonei was long gone from our thread when LC made the slip.

There was some back and forth, slips arent real yada yada, then after his first role flip there was a lot of discussing of his role, well that sounds civvie, no it doesn't yada yada. DH came in right after the reveal and says, "Well, that's that." and seemed to think the role flip vindicated LC. He dropped that, though.

On the second lynch, LC came back, and elaborated on the "hosts told me" story with "MP was there too" (extraneous details make lies more believable), and they had this discussion on Facebook.

ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE again. That damn hell won't stay put.

Most people voted immediately for LC. I think DH did too, but I don't recall the vote order.

Chuck and LC tried aggressively again to lynch Dom.

I kept asking people if they REALLY thought the hosts told LC and MP, two potential GOC players game secrets on Facebook, every single time someone seemed to be wavering away from voting LC.

At one point, DH said If LC flipped civ, I was obvs bad because I did not give him a chance to defend himself, I kept casting doubt on him (???????????). But he eventually started to tow the party line, him and LC had a big happy, "Sorry bro but you're bad", "No worries you did what you had to do" convo.

LC died and flipped as a role that could make someone look like another role on death.

Chuck almost immediately dropped Dom as a suspect. DH started saying he lynched LC.

PIKACHU PEEPS, is any of this wrong?

At some point, Chuck, using the Maths, determined that he and Quin were "townfirmed" based on LC's & DDL vote manip powers in their first lives.

Then the host made a post with Chucks role saying he was a civvie (it was random, not a night/lynch post, it came mid cycle).It was a role from Elemental, and had random effects depending on elements chosen. But definitely a civ.

And that is the story of LC's death.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I found this post looking for Slooneis thoughts on Pikachu, so I figured I would get that out of the way. I have to head to work, but will be around tonight and most of tomorrow.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I think that's a pretty accurate summary, except DDL didn't vote LC #2 either. I suspect him for that, but I know Epi was very adamant about his being town and I town-read him, so I want to look at fresh meat instead.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:36 am I think that's a pretty accurate summary, except DDL didn't vote LC #2 either. I suspect him for that, but I know Epi was very adamant about his being town and I town-read him, so I want to look at fresh meat instead.
That's right, I forgot about that. He voted DH, right?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:39 am
Quin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:36 am I think that's a pretty accurate summary, except DDL didn't vote LC #2 either. I suspect him for that, but I know Epi was very adamant about his being town and I town-read him, so I want to look at fresh meat instead.
That's right, I forgot about that. He voted DH, right?
I don't know who he voted, but I know the vote itself came across as though he wasn't lynching LC for the sake of not lynching him. Reminded me of when I refused to lynch Glorfindel in Mad Max despite him refusing to lie about being town in the thread.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You are annoying.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

No shit, I didnt vote LC. That confirms me as bad and all the 7 people who voted him as civ right?

Godanmit Quin.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yes I decided LC lynch was too easy and decided to throw shit on the fan to see what happened.

This was not a transparent attempt by a baddie to save a teammate from a TMI lynch, if that's what you are looking for.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 73

Post by insertnamehere »

Jeez you guys have had a much more exciting time than we've had
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, when you put a bunch of blabbermouth know it alls in a thread (and no name calling here, I place myself at the top of that blabby arrogant heap) this is what happens, yes?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:57 am Yes I decided LC lynch was too easy and decided to throw shit on the fan to see what happened.

This was not a transparent attempt by a baddie to save a teammate from a TMI lynch, if that's what you are looking for.
Should I just be letting things go then? :sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 am Well, when you put a bunch of blabbermouth know it alls in a thread (and no name calling here, I place myself at the top of that blabby arrogant heap) this is what happens, yes?

Sloonie was our only blabbermouth and he's gone now. :|
Quin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:31 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:57 am Yes I decided LC lynch was too easy and decided to throw shit on the fan to see what happened.

I feel like it might not be the best reason to lynch, but unless we've got something else might as well roll with it.

The real question is did DDL's vote matter? Did it sway anything and like was his vote an obvious counterwagon. Also if you recall how many votes did LC have that day?

Since we can only assume from LC slip that scum has post tribe BTSC meaning they knew how the lynch breakdown worked. SO your scum could've just been trying to get the numbers low enough to stop the lynch for that phase. Which is also something we should look over here.

Since the day LC was lynched I was Almost lynched (I believe), so it would be beneficial to look over who voted for me with weak reasoning and maybe go for them if they're still here.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 am Well, when you put a bunch of blabbermouth know it alls in a thread (and no name calling here, I place myself at the top of that blabby arrogant heap) this is what happens, yes?

Sloonie was our only blabbermouth and he's gone now. :|

I feel like it might not be the best reason to lynch, but unless we've got something else might as well roll with it.

The real question is did DDL's vote matter? Did it sway anything and like was his vote an obvious counterwagon. Also if you recall how many votes did LC have that day?

Since we can only assume from LC slip that scum has post tribe BTSC meaning they knew how the lynch breakdown worked. SO your scum could've just been trying to get the numbers low enough to stop the lynch for that phase. Which is also something we should look over here.

Since the day LC was lynched I was Almost lynched (I believe), so it would be beneficial to look over who voted for me with weak reasoning and maybe go for them if they're still here.
Ooooooh.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LC DID make a remark about how Cerberus was gonna get annoyed that we (Pikachu) were hogging the lynches between poll end and post :ponder:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:43 pm LC DID make a remark about how Cerberus was gonna get annoyed that we (Pikachu) were hogging the lynches between poll end and post :ponder:
He was just full of slips, wasn't he? :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well that's my defense. Your call. :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Dom »

hey guys
i'm here
i'm in newport for the weekend though

i don't have time to catch up

i'm sorry.

i'll try to do so tomorrrow, but I don't know what my timeline for return is. Can someone summarize pls and explian? i'm v confused and also drunk

also hi
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[mention]Dom[/mention]

Pretty good summary for our end, a button was pushed and the groups got mixed up. Annnnnd are you mafia?

LoRab wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:00 pm Brief summary--or at least comments on the players who are still here:

linkitis:
Hi

R U bad

ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i just wanted to point out too that i'm pretty disappointed with how little people on this tribe seem to like the aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I love the aubergine. I even suggested that we make purple the voting color!!!

Been travelling all day. At a conference for the week, but should be able to check in semi-regularly. But, for now, I sleep.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”