Lunaflea
No votes
MacDoofus
No votes
novaselineevenifI'mstuck
No votes
speed#%&$
9%
Christina Ricci (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
55%

Total votes: 11
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: The Addams Family Mafia [Day 1]

Post by sabie12 »

Sorry this game started at a bad time for me. I've been on vacation and super busy so haven't been able to be here. I always suck at day 1 reads.
Speed just doesnt like my post because I said I always think he's bad :p
It doesn't look like there's that much to read so I should be able to catch up
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 177

Post by novaselinenever »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:56 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:41 am
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 am
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:07 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:37 pm you know what, I don't mind the Jack lynch.

[VOTE: JackofAsses2005] aubergine
That's a nice wagon you're joining there...

I don't like the Jack wagon, it came too fast and with too little resistance. Likely a mislynch.
I had a similar thought but with lots of doubt. Your approach is tmi. I think you are bad and Jack is good.
If it was a thought you had then how is it TMI
One thing has nothing to do with the other. Mac could have some mild suspicions on the Jack wagon he's not sure about. You seem sure about it. Civs are not sure about anything.
I said the word "probably", suggesting I am not sure of it. Why are you jumping to Mac's defense anyway, I noticed that you did this kind of stuff quite a bit in the last game and we both know what alignment you were there
You used the word "likely". :grin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DDL didn’t do a trick cause he’s not a dog.

He’s a wolf. 😄
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The ole can’t do tricks tell.
novaselinenever
Hitman

DDL
Jack
Mac
Sabie
Leetic

Fight!
novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:55 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:39 pm You (or Juliets) actually think I scumread Mac from one post?
What is the purpose of this word in the sentence? Without 'actually' in there, the sentence reads:
"You or Juliets think I scumread Mac from one post?" which is a question.

Putting in "actually" turns this question into an attack on their alignment or reasoning, one of the two. It insinuates that either DDL/Juliets don't believe what they are saying (therefore scum)... or they do, and that it's ridiculous. Painting their inquiry as scummy or ridiculous is an aggressive, defensive measure that pushes them to back off and shuts down the line of inquiry without actually answering their query.

In short, it's an unnecessary word that comes from a possibly-bad and blustery perspective. I see this post and hear a ten-year-old Overwatch player yelling into the microphone "You actually think this is my main account? You're seriously stupid if you think this Silver account is my main account. I'm actually ranked Diamond."
This is beautiful.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Do people "actually" use certain words depending on whether they're bad or not?
So looks like its between ddl and jack currently.
Jack usually is overzealous when hes good and puts out a lot of random thoughts and jokes and things. When he was bad he seemed more chill. Right now I'm not sure. DDL for some reason I don't know how to read him. I just felt this game so far he could be bad.
Maybe they're both bad and trying for the town cred of voting one another so either way one of them can lead the game in the wrong direction. It happened in shock headed peter with jack and in world of flags sloonei killed a teammate for town cred so it's not unheard of.
As of right now though I'm leaning a DDL vote. He puts a lot of stock into the random vote thing when it seems like that's what a lot of people tend to do early game before they make a final decision.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]sabie12[/mention] I could see DDL and Jack as teammates. Jack is super good at bussing for town cred after all.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 97

Post by speedchuck »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:34 pm Do people "actually" use certain words depending on whether they're bad or not?
Jack usually is overzealous when hes good and puts out a lot of random thoughts and jokes and things. When he was bad he seemed more chill. Right now I'm not sure. DDL for some reason I don't know how to read him. I just felt this game so far he could be bad.
Maybe they're both bad and trying for the town cred of voting one another so either way one of them can lead the game in the wrong direction. It happened in shock headed peter with jack and in world of flags sloonei killed a teammate for town cred so it's not unheard of.
As of right now though I'm leaning a DDL vote. He puts a lot of stock into the random vote thing when it seems like that's what a lot of people tend to do early game before they make a final decision.
Softest defense of Jack ever. :nicenod:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sabie12 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:34 pm Do people "actually" use certain words depending on whether they're bad or not?
Too many return to new lines :workit:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:40 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:59 pm DDL - bad
JoH - playing inconsistently inconsistent, reminds me of don't-care-me from that other game I was in. But I was scum that game. Maybe scum.
juli - good
leet - good
Luna - Maybe scum.
Mac - missing
nova - good
sabie - bad
speed - good

POE: Sabie, DDL, JoH, Luna, Mac

If we lynch scum once early on, we'll end up having four lynches. I only need to remove one person from this POE.
speed I can understand your ratings except for sable and Mac. Are you reading sable bad because she hasn't been around or is there something about one of her two posts that makes you suspect her? Mac seems like the same Mac I saw in Always Sunny in the beginning. I'm not saying that must mean he's good but I haven't seen anything from him that says "bad".

Also, I have a splitting headache for some reason so I'll be back after I take something and lay down for a bit.
Same here on the headache, but I'm pretty sure it's the wisdom tooth.

I read Sabie bad because her only contribution, as I can tell, was an unprompted nothingburger of pseudo-reads.
I didn't read Mac as bad though. :confused2: Why did you assume I read Mac bad?
Why indeed. I'm going to blame the headache which is now gone. I mean you clearly say "missing" not "bad". Sorry about that and thanks for explaining the sable read.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:11 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:56 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:41 am
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 am
leetic wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:07 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:37 pm you know what, I don't mind the Jack lynch.

That's a nice wagon you're joining there...

I don't like the Jack wagon, it came too fast and with too little resistance. Likely a mislynch.
I had a similar thought but with lots of doubt. Your approach is tmi. I think you are bad and Jack is good.
If it was a thought you had then how is it TMI
One thing has nothing to do with the other. Mac could have some mild suspicions on the Jack wagon he's not sure about. You seem sure about it. Civs are not sure about anything.
I said the word "probably", suggesting I am not sure of it. Why are you jumping to Mac's defense anyway, I noticed that you did this kind of stuff quite a bit in the last game and we both know what alignment you were there
You used the word "likely". :grin:
What, you expect me to proofread my posts My point still stands
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:40 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:37 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:59 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:27 am Considering voting Jack here for the "Actually" tell.
:evileye:
Did you have something to say about that?
Tell me about this tell. It seems pretty random. Like the "interesting" tell that got pinned on myself onetime when I was town.
Disclaimer: I have never heard of the "Actually" tell. I made it up. That said, let's take a look.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:39 pm You (or Juliets) actually think I scumread Mac from one post?
What is the purpose of this word in the sentence? Without 'actually' in there, the sentence reads:

Putting in "actually" turns this question into an attack on their alignment or reasoning, one of the two. It insinuates that either DDL/Juliets don't believe what they are saying (therefore scum)... or they do, and that it's ridiculous. Painting their inquiry as scummy or ridiculous is an aggressive, defensive measure that pushes them to back off and shuts down the line of inquiry without actually answering their query.

In short, it's an unnecessary word that comes from a possibly-bad and blustery perspective. I see this post and hear a ten-year-old Overwatch player yelling into the microphone "You actually think this is my main account? You're seriously stupid if you think this Silver account is my main account. I'm actually ranked Diamond."
Epi famously says the use of adverbs is a scum tell (which has proved true in some cases) but I think this ievel of detail is much more convincing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:10 am
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:10 am

Luna, this isn't very convincing and maybe you didn't mean it to be but would you at least share what specifically you see about Jack that disturbs you?
I realize this is problematic if Luna is scum and it doesn’t do anything to make people think I’m town but whatever. Luna does tend to scumread me when we are both town for gut reasons. I don’t have a problem with her vote beyond it making me more likely to be lynched.
Jack, why did you answer this instead of letting Luna answer it? If Luna is bad it gives her an out to say "just a gut reason". She replied later in detail and didn't use the "gut" answer that you gave her here (thank you Luna for your reply) but it still looks funny to me that you spoke up to try and tell me what she was thinking.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:24 pm Hot take,

DDL and Jack are bad together.
Oh shit it’s SHP all over again. :omg: Better bus DDL.

But seriously this post below? It comes from a wolf.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:54 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:47 pm What is rvs?
Random voting stage.

Random voting, semi random voting, joke voting, reaction voting and following the most minor suspicions until these things generate enough content to actually do real hunting.
Eh no I hate this argument.

Yeah I know rvs is a thing, despite not knowing the term before.

Votes are never truly random though, we always make them for a reason, however shallow it may be.

You gave no reason, and when I asked for one, you replied with the old "day 1 is useless why are you asking me to do work" rethoric.

If you just made a joke vote and explained it, or if you made a vote for a shallow reason, it would be fine, but it feels like you are going out of your way to be obstructive. This isn't civilian logic.
Leetic is right. This is a bad reason to vote that is typical of wolves.

Townies do vote players they don’t actually suspect in rvs. Townies don’t vote players with intent to lynch for doing so. I’ve never seen DDL hate on early semirandom voting with this kind of certainty before. He’s faking, here.

Ftr, my vote on Mac was not random but also I didn’t scumread him. Out of the players who had posted at the time, I had (however flimsy) some reason to townread most of them but no reason to townread Mac. So I voted there to see what would happen and what happened was DDL got caught being scummy.

I never said D1 was useless.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
I think you and leetic have a good point in that I don't remember DDL having a problem with random voting before. I think I'll look back and see if I can find a game where he voiced this same kind of thinking.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Besides the point above about DDL not liking the random voting, what is the rest of the case?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:42 pm
What does that tell you about Sabie if I’m scum? If I’m town?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:23 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:27 am Considering voting Jack here for the "Actually" tell.
Tell me about this tell. It seems pretty random. Like the "interesting" tell that got pinned on myself onetime when I was town.
Disclaimer: I have never heard of the "Actually" tell. I made it up. That said, let's take a look.

Epi famously says the use of adverbs is a scum tell (which has proved true in some cases) but I think this ievel of detail is much more convincing.
It is? Tell me about that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:10 am
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:10 am

Luna, this isn't very convincing and maybe you didn't mean it to be but would you at least share what specifically you see about Jack that disturbs you?
I realize this is problematic if Luna is scum and it doesn’t do anything to make people think I’m town but whatever. Luna does tend to scumread me when we are both town for gut reasons. I don’t have a problem with her vote beyond it making me more likely to be lynched.
Jack, why did you answer this instead of letting Luna answer it? If Luna is bad it gives her an out to say "just a gut reason". She replied later in detail and didn't use the "gut" answer that you gave her here (thank you Luna for your reply) but it still looks funny to me that you spoke up to try and tell me what she was thinking.
:shrug2:

I feel like Luna has voted me D1 several games in a row. Doesn’t even feel worth talking about but hey, she did end up having something to say.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:58 pm
If you're scum, it nudges the odds of her being scum up the meter by a smidgen or two.
Not appreciably, though. It may just be that she thinks DDL is the slightly scummier option, like she said.

I haven't ruled out a Jack/DDL team yet, anyway. Sabie hasn't said or committed enough to anything to be compatible or incompatible with anyone.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:14 pm
If you're scum, it nudges the odds of her being scum up the meter by a smidgen or two.
Not appreciably, though. It may just be that she thinks DDL is the slightly scummier option, like she said.

I haven't ruled out a Jack/DDL team yet, anyway. Sabie hasn't said or committed enough to anything to be compatible or incompatible with anyone.
Cool. Let me bus DDL. :beer:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Go for it, dude. Then kill me and ride out the credit to endgame. :nicenod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:59 pm

The fact that usually an adverb is an unnecessary word in a post has been voiced before but I've never seen the argument extended to say it changed the meaning of the sentence. In this case it did Imo turn the sentence into an accusation and seemed blustery.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Lol but why would I kill you? :dark:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 pm

The fact that usually an adverb is an unnecessary word in a post has been voiced before but I've never seen the argument extended to say it changed the meaning of the sentence. In this case it did Imo turn the sentence into an accusation and seemed blustery.
You feel that I accused you and DDL in a blustery way? 🤨
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm Cool. Let me bus DDL. :beer:
Becuz I'm onto you :slick:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 30

Post by MacDougall »

Emoji tell
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm Cool. Let me bus DDL. :beer:
Becuz I'm onto you :slick:
If you say so. 🙃
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Emojis everywhere
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack and speed distance fun happy time. Speed isn't even voting yet. He's bad.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Mac what are you up to this game?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:20 pm

It's like the example speed used - "actually" turns the sentence into "You actually believe that?" with the emphasis on the actually, Blustery is the word speed uses, I could also say incredulous in an accusing way if it makes it any clearer.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:31 pm

It's like the example speed used - "actually" turns the sentence into "You actually believe that?" with the emphasis on the actually, Blustery is the word speed uses, I could also say incredulous in an accusing way if it makes it any clearer.
You feel I accused you and DDL in an incredulous way? 🤨
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:34 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:31 pm

You feel I accused you and DDL in an incredulous way? 🤨
[VOTE: Jackofhearts] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nice April Fools joke, Chuck. Be serious.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:38 pm Nice April Fools joke, Chuck. Be serious.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m seriously having a hard time with the idea that I’ve “accused” Juliets in a “blustery” or “incredulous” way.

I do agree with one thing in Speedchuck’s literary analysis, the implication that I have a problem with the idea that people actually think I scumread Mac when I said no such thing.

I have more problem with DDL basically declaring rvs votes without strong reasoning are scummy (I don’t think I’ve ever seen him go after say Mac on D1 and Mac explains maybe half his D1 votes) than I do with Juliets awkwardly sheeping a grammatical read.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also, this is a boring ass D1 since maybe 80 of the conversation is about me and I’m waiting for something else to happen.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:44 pm I’m seriously having a hard time with the idea that I’ve “accused” Juliets in a “blustery” or “incredulous” way.

I do agree with one thing in Speedchuck’s literary analysis, the implication that I have a problem with the idea that people actually think I scumread Mac when I said no such thing.

I have more problem with DDL basically declaring rvs votes without strong reasoning are scummy (I don’t think I’ve ever seen him go after say Mac on D1 and Mac explains maybe half his D1 votes) than I do with Juliets awkwardly sheeping a grammatical read.
TBH I was considering posting a vote for DDL, but then you started repeating stuff back at Juliets without the 'actually's just to make a point and I was like :evileye:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:47 pm Also, this is a boring ass D1 since maybe 80 of the conversation is about me and I’m waiting for something else to happen.
If you wanna make something else happen, don't spend a whole page focusing on the thing you don't want to focus on. Nobody has ACTUALLY asked you anything about the grammar scumtell. You are free to not address it and to do something else. You just said you don't take much issue with Juliets' stuff.

Move on? We have 90 minutes. What do you think of Mac? Anything else on DDL other than weird game philosophy (the guy has apparently never heard of RVS, how even?)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

It's late I've got to vote. I'm voting [VOTE: Jack] aubergine and will be around from now until EOD in case new information comes in.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Whelp, this is probably going to be the second stupidest reason I’ve ever been lynched. Too stupid for there to be no wolves on my wagon, especially with the counter being one of the people with stupid reasoning.

DDL doesn’t actually suspect me. Lynch him over me today and catch a wolf. Failing that, lynch him tomorrow.
novaselinenever
Hitman

There you can breath better.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I've been mostly skimming 'cause I was busy, but I'm here now until EoD
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:18 pm It's late I've got to vote. I'm voting [VOTE: Jack] aubergine and will be around from now until EOD in case new information comes in.
Why Jack over DDL?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:24 pm DDL doesn’t actually suspect me. Lynch him over me today and catch a wolf. Failing that, lynch him tomorrow.
Who's his buddy?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:29 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:18 pm It's late I've got to vote. I'm voting [VOTE: Jack] aubergine and will be around from now until EOD in case new information comes in.
Why Jack over DDL?
More gut than anything else. I don't understand what his point was in that prolonged back and forth with me that ended with him saying:

1) He has a hard time with the notion he had accused me in an incredulous way but turned right around and said
2) He has a problem with anyone thinking he accused Mac of being scum, in other words he was incredulous

So what was the point of all that? It just tied me up unnecessarily.

I'm open to another vote. What do you see that made you vote DDL?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also, can anyone tell me another recent game where DDL played? I'm looking for some reaction to random voting. I've looked at UPick but don't see random voting going on in the beginning.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I don't mind a DDL lynch either. Jack has made a salient point, and it's certainly a more conventional tell than what I spotted. :P

Plus I scumread DDL first.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:24 pm DDL doesn’t actually suspect me. Lynch him over me today and catch a wolf. Failing that, lynch him tomorrow.
Who's his buddy?
Not Leetic. Probably not Sabie. Juliets is too obvious. Idk. I’m not sure there are two scum voting me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:37 pm
Why Jack over DDL?
More gut than anything else. I don't understand what his point was in that prolonged back and forth with me that ended with him saying:

1) He has a hard time with the notion he had accused me in an incredulous way but turned right around and said
2) He has a problem with anyone thinking he accused Mac of being scum, in other words he was incredulous

So what was the point of all that? It just tied me up unnecessarily.

I'm open to another vote. What do you see that made you vote DDL?
Where are you getting that from?

His read on Jack is fake. His gripe with the Mac vote and the argument that followed are contrived.

Return to “Previous Heists”