Skag Leavings
No votes

Total votes: 6
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 171

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 0]

Post by novaselinenever »

At least that's what I'm inferring from his thought post. The "game I hosted" read more like a reference to which game, not some inside knowledge lol.

What's worth it is trying to figure out if the similarities are there, and if he's genuine or not.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I think it's one hell of a stretch lol.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

nova, here is nutella's post that you referenced:
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:34 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:31 am I like the look of nova and Epi.

I am willing to entertain Epi’s suspicion of Juliets.

I don’t like the look of Luna. Her response to nova Is no good imo.

Also, haven’t read the whole outline yet, bummed to hear we don’t get lynch flips. I’ll go read the outline now. :P
oh damn there are actual suspicions already, well I am out of the loop. Call it excuses but I spent my day at the Nagano snow monkey park and then having a very fancy multicourse traditional Japanese meal followed by a private onsen bath with my bf so believe me I have absolutely no clue what is going on in this game. but I did at least see that nova (I think?) was saying some weird contradictory stuff about role claiming so could vote for him I guess
and then here's the post you just made:
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:32 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:15 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:59 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:39 pm @novaselinenever what are your thoughts about the entry posts?
I find myself unimpressed by Luna and Nutella so far. What do you think about Epi's thoughts on you?
What are you seeing about nutella? I know she's in Japan from discord so I didn't think anything about her first post. I think she said in a later post she suspected you and I can't remember the exact words but my take was that she just wasn't paying good attention yet.

Also what about Luna specifically? I haven't really taken that much notice of her.
The thing that pinged her about me isn't true, and the way she goes about it highjacking your interaction to use you and hesitating on who it might have been rings fake to my ears.

She's guilty of the mechanical stuff you're doubting SpaceDaisy for lol.
Can you explain what you are talking about in the part of your post that I underlined? I've read both several times now and can't make the connection.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:58 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:48 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:40 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:33 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:27 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 pm

I find myself unimpressed by Luna and Nutella so far. What do you think about Epi's thoughts on you?
I don't know what he means. I look the same at the beginning of every game. He seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge. Maybe he would like to share specifics. I won't tag him because it messes up his browser and he says he reads every post so he'll see this one.

linki
You don't believe he genuinely feel that way about your entrance and you this game?
I can't read his mind. I don't know how he felt. That's why I would like some details.
You don't need to be able to read his mind for that. You're saying 'he seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge' that's not really what he's doing. He just shared his thoughts on you and while I get that you're disagreeing with them, saying that he has an agenda behind them means that he isn't genuine not just wrong. Is that what you're saying?

Linki - Sound good :noble:
How do you know he's not saying he's got some kind of inside knowledge? Did he tell you that? Why else did he mention he hosted me if it wasn't to lead people to believe he has inside knowledge? Maybe he thinks he does, maybe he's just spinning. I don't know - thats why I'd like him to share what he saw there and what he sees here. It shouldn't be too hard.
I mean you have read the thread so he hasn't lol. I'm just taking it as someone that observed a behavior and is seeing resemblance, now the question is if it's fake or not; I'm not sure and I'm asking you.

I think you're lost in "I hosted her". This isn't about inside knowledge about being a host and whatnot, it's about seeing someone portray similar behaviors. It could very well be me saying that you look similar to a previous game I've played with you and you were scum, or anyone that read any game and seeing similarities between someone that was scum in that game.
Yes, the 'I hosted her' stood out to me so it's possible I'm too focused on that. I would still like him to post the specifics of the similarities though. I am not bad in this game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Vault Hunt [Day 1]

Post by speedchuck »

DAY ONE!

The residents of Pandora gather, thirsty for blood and also ponies. Who will fall today in a hail of bullets? Who will receive Butt Stallion, and get a faithful voting buddy?

EXCELLENT QUESTION!

Awwww... She/he came to watch the carnage.

Day 1 will last approximately 24 hours, till the time marked in the poll. You may vote to lynch in the poll, as well as voting to Elect Butt Stallion. Putting two votes to lynch in the first or second half of the poll will result in CONSEQUENCES! BE GOOD!

All votes are deadline votes, meaning NO HAMMER. We'll see how that works.

Edit: NO HAMMER BUT YOU STILL NEED 7 VOTES TO LYNCH PEOPLE
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Lunalee »

oooh this is going to be fun.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:04 pm nova, here is nutella's post that you referenced:

Also, haven’t read the whole outline yet, bummed to hear we don’t get lynch flips. I’ll go read the outline now. :P
oh damn there are actual suspicions already, well I am out of the loop. Call it excuses but I spent my day at the Nagano snow monkey park and then having a very fancy multicourse traditional Japanese meal followed by a private onsen bath with my bf so believe me I have absolutely no clue what is going on in this game. but I did at least see that nova (I think?) was saying some weird contradictory stuff about role claiming so could vote for him I guess
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:39 pm @novaselinenever what are your thoughts about the entry posts?
What are you seeing about nutella? I know she's in Japan from discord so I didn't think anything about her first post. I think she said in a later post she suspected you and I can't remember the exact words but my take was that she just wasn't paying good attention yet.

Also what about Luna specifically? I haven't really taken that much notice of her.
The thing that pinged her about me isn't true, and the way she goes about it highjacking your interaction to use you and hesitating on who it might have been rings fake to my ears.

Can you explain what you are talking about in the part of your post that I underlined? I've read both several times now and can't make the connection.
I haven't said any weird nor contradictory "stuff" about role-claiming. The highjacking is referring to using the SpaceDaisy post where she says that she liked me so far, and then throwing a little bit of poo my way while being indecisive about it. I find it odd especially with her alleged surprise at seeing some game content (suspicions) and being out of the loop.
novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:08 pm Putting two votes to lynch in the first or second half of the poll will result in CONSEQUENCES! BE GOOD!
What? :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Nova & Butt Stallion

Best duo
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Post by speedchuck »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:11 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:08 pm Putting two votes to lynch in the first or second half of the poll will result in CONSEQUENCES! BE GOOD!
Putting two votes to lynch in the first or second half of the poll will result in CONSEQUENCES! BE GOOD!
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:10 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:04 pm nova, here is nutella's post that you referenced:

I haven't said any weird nor contradictory "stuff" about role-claiming. The highjacking is referring to using the SpaceDaisy post where she says that she liked me so far, and then throwing a little bit of poo my way while being indecisive about it. I find it odd especially with her alleged surprise at seeing some game content (suspicions) and being out of the loop.
ok I see now what you were talking about. I assumed the part about weird or contradictory stuff was in regards to your thoughts at the beginning about role claiming before you were going to die but then deciding that was not a good idea. I just thought she was confused - to me it looked like you were thinking out loud and flowed naturally. I didn't see her post in the same way you did but now at least I understand your point.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:13 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:11 pm
Putting two votes to lynch in the first or second half of the poll will result in CONSEQUENCES! BE GOOD!
Louder, I can't hear you
novaselinenever
Hitman

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:49 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:48 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:40 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:33 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:27 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 pm

I don't know what he means. I look the same at the beginning of every game. He seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge. Maybe he would like to share specifics. I won't tag him because it messes up his browser and he says he reads every post so he'll see this one.

linki
You don't believe he genuinely feel that way about your entrance and you this game?
I can't read his mind. I don't know how he felt. That's why I would like some details.
You don't need to be able to read his mind for that. You're saying 'he seems to be trying to get people to believe he has some kind of inside knowledge' that's not really what he's doing. He just shared his thoughts on you and while I get that you're disagreeing with them, saying that he has an agenda behind them means that he isn't genuine not just wrong. Is that what you're saying?

Linki - Sound good :noble:
How do you know he's not saying he's got some kind of inside knowledge? Did he tell you that? Why else did he mention he hosted me if it wasn't to lead people to believe he has inside knowledge? Maybe he thinks he does, maybe he's just spinning. I don't know - thats why I'd like him to share what he saw there and what he sees here. It shouldn't be too hard.
I second this request from Epi. Can you show differences by posts from that game and this, so we can see specifically what is bothering you about Juliets and judge your suspicion of her from there?
What did you like about Epi?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 25

Post by nutella »

ok I've decided I like nova, he's clearly putting in what looks to me like a genuine effort. I think I like daisy and juliets for now but less sure. Don't get great vibes from Luna, and I expect more from Epi so I could vote for one of those two. Are votes changeable?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 128

Post by MacDougall »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:17 am
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:40 pm I hope Mac is a witch this game.
Sadly I am not. Fortunately neither are you.
I don't know how to take this weird exchange between mac and nova or maybe it doesn't mean anything.
This is a whole lot of nothing Sabie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I want Butt Stallion (mostly because butts are funny) but I know I'll never get it so I'll settle for Nova.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

:ninja:
muugen
Posts in topic: 10

Post by muugen »

Apologizies for my absence I was unaware the game had began.
muugen

Post by muugen »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 pm Muugen and I are from the same home community. He's cool.
My guy. Didn't know you were here until I signed up.

Should be an interesting game.
muugen

Post by muugen »

Alright so I'm all caught up albeit the information is scarce so far I am really liking Nova's and Juliet's here there back n forth seems genuine and I like the way Juliet defended herself against I believe Epi. I can understand what he meant by entrance but it was the start of the game and he didn't allow some room to actually make a solid judgement on Juliet's entrance First Post, at least from the forums i play on it's usually a fluff post that begins for majority of players. I feel this was quite the opportunistic angle shot on their part.

I also feel as if Daisy's post was a little bit forced she stated she has been slacking in previous and wants to make it up this game but her first post was TL;DR so I didn't fully dissect it their was a lot of mechanic talk from a few others that I didn't fully comprehend 'cause this set up I am not familiar with I'll have to fully read the set up and rules to understand it all but I'll give it another read.
muugen

Post by muugen »

I'm also not too sure what to make of Jack & Luna saw they were also mentioned a few times. Jacks post were littered with fluff while I didn't really read anything substantial from Luna, but again I have to read OP and then give thread a read again.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:40 pm I want Butt Stallion (mostly because butts are funny) but I know I'll never get it so I'll settle for Nova.
Buddying me Jacky :evileye:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Appreciate the vote though lol

I'll make you proud :noble:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

:ninja:
Should I wait to see who's going to react to this? :grin:
novaselinenever
Hitman

muugen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 pm Muugen and I are from the same home community. He's cool.
My guy. Didn't know you were here until I signed up.

Should be an interesting game.
What's up my man?

Yep, kind of exciting to play a game with no flip whatsoever lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I was promised a supatown Sprityo. I have not received one.
novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:41 pm ok I've decided I like nova, he's clearly putting in what looks to me like a genuine effort. I think I like daisy and juliets for now but less sure. Don't get great vibes from Luna, and I expect more from Epi so I could vote for one of those two. Are votes changeable?
They are. Talk to me about Luna.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 25

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:00 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:44 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:13 pm Did someone actually paid any attention to the kind of claim I suggested? I'm talking about a loophole to counter the no reveal at death on lynches.

Since this is a majority lynch setup, we decide when someone gets lynched by hammering. I suggested that that someone claims just before getting hammered, not as a plea to avoid the lynch but as giving info to the town.
:srsnod: I get you nova. I'll be sure to claim if you all decide to lynch me.
This here is what seemed suspicious to me. But maybe you were kidding? I dunno. It felt like you had good reason for saying your thought it was a bad idea, so your reversal here was confusing to me and makes me suspicious.
it was sarcasm, because I doubt anyone is going to actually claim before getting lynched, and if they do, we won't know if they are lying.
This feels like some real awkward backtracking imo.
[VOTE: luna] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

muugen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:51 pm Alright so I'm all caught up albeit the information is scarce so far I am really liking Nova's and Juliet's here there back n forth seems genuine and I like the way Juliet defended herself against I believe Epi. I can understand what he meant by entrance but it was the start of the game and he didn't allow some room to actually make a solid judgement on Juliet's entrance First Post, at least from the forums i play on it's usually a fluff post that begins for majority of players. I feel this was quite the opportunistic angle shot on their part.

I also feel as if Daisy's post was a little bit forced she stated she has been slacking in previous and wants to make it up this game but her first post was TL;DR so I didn't fully dissect it their was a lot of mechanic talk from a few others that I didn't fully comprehend 'cause this set up I am not familiar with I'll have to fully read the set up and rules to understand it all but I'll give it another read.
Welcome muugen, happy to have you at the syndicate. (This is in green because thats our color for off-topic posts.). Feel free to ask questions of us regarding anything about the way we play here as there may be some customs you're not used to.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I agree with giving the stallion to nova so I'm adding my vote there.

Who to lynch though is something I need to think about more.

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] I read back Luna's few posts and didn't see where she was doing the same thing as Daisy. I did see a couple of posts about the issue of claiming. Is that what you're talking about? With that said, she doesn't have much substance to her few posts at this time which makes me wary. Contrast with muugen who came into the thread and immediately had some opinions about people. At this point in time she's a possibility for my vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Neverwhere »

I am awake, and needing to contribute something. Quick post to acknowledge I am involved

Exchanges between Luna and I think it was nova? Stood out to me yesterday, but will reread this afternoon/evening more carefully before I decide on my vote.

Feeling good about juliets so far.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:08 am I was promised a supatown Sprityo. I have not received one.
ikr? Two mechanics posts, two off topic posts, and the one that says he's going to supatown. However, the last time we lynched him for non-contributing we were wrong so I'm leaning toward giving him a little more time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Umm where is everyone? The lynch is this evening.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:08 am I was promised a supatown Sprityo. I have not received one.
Hold your horses. Er...stallion.

I’m not exactly the guns blazing type unless I have hard info.

Asking me to supahtown day one is like saying epignosis isn’t a manipulating mastermind
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:51 am
ikr? Two mechanics posts, two off topic posts, and the one that says he's going to supatown. However, the last time we lynched him for non-contributing we were wrong so I'm leaning toward giving him a little more time.
In fact you guys are always wrong when I’m lynched for not contributing :mafia:

*sips tea*
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:13 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:51 am
In fact you guys are always wrong when I’m lynched for not contributing :mafia:

*sips tea*
so sprit, are you going to supatown now?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Or at least give some thoughts on some players? We need to get some conversation going.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Neverwhere[/mention] in your last post you said exchanges between Luna and nova stood out to you. Do you mean you think one of them looks bad in the exchanges? If so which one?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, ok. I can't get anyone to talk so maybe I'll go do my therapy and take a shower and take a nap. Too quiet today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Spacedaisy »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:27 pm What did you like about Epi?
Generally I like the look of how he’s playing. I can see civ reasoning for his behavior thus far but I don’t feel like it’d be prudent to discuss it exactly. Me asking for an example of his suspicion is not about whether or not I think he looks good so much as whether or not I agree with his suspicion. Entertaining a suspicion doesn’t mean voting for her, it just means “I’m listening.”

But he hasn’t said anything else really to go anywhere with it, so whatever. And I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Juliets since then too, so in lack of anything from him that changes my mind I wouldn’t be voting her today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:15 pm
Generally I like the look of how he’s playing. I can see civ reasoning for his behavior thus far but I don’t feel like it’d be prudent to discuss it exactly. Me asking for an example of his suspicion is not about whether or not I think he looks good so much as whether or not I agree with his suspicion. Entertaining a suspicion doesn’t mean voting for her, it just means “I’m listening.”

But he hasn’t said anything else really to go anywhere with it, so whatever. And I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Juliets since then too, so in lack of anything from him that changes my mind I wouldn’t be voting her today.
Yay a person is here!

Daisy are you leaning toward anyone yet? I'm leaning Luna.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I want to revisit something about Nutella, but at the moment yeah probably Luna. I don’t understand her sarcasm answer to my point regarding what I found weird. But at the same time as a baddie she could have taken the answer I practically handed to her in my post... I don’t know.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I gotta get ready to run my sim so I’ll be back after Juliets, I’m sorry.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Last time I voted Mac without saying why, the mafia exploded. This time, nothing happened. What gives?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:22 pm I want to revisit something about Nutella, but at the moment yeah probably Luna. I don’t understand her sarcasm answer to my point regarding what I found weird. But at the same time as a baddie she could have taken the answer I practically handed to her in my post... I don’t know.
Well the answer you offered was maybe she was kidding, and her answer was she was being sarcastic. In this context I see the two things similarly, i.e., her answer was not too different from the one she gave.
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:26 pm I gotta get ready to run my sim so I’ll be back after Juliets, I’m sorry.
:sigh:

Ok, I'm off to do my other stuff too then. First I'll go ahead and

[VOTE: Luna] aubergine

I can always change later if there is something convincing that comes up.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oh man, it took me ages to catch up. Thought it would never end.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Neverwhere wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:31 am I am awake, and needing to contribute something. Quick post to acknowledge I am involved

Exchanges between Luna and I think it was nova? Stood out to me yesterday, but will reread this afternoon/evening more carefully before I decide on my vote.

Feeling good about juliets so far.
How did it stand out? Also any thoughts on other players not named Juliets?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:15 pm

What behavior/reasoning of his stroke you as Town?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Feels like that's a whole lot of words to not say much lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:30 pm Last time I voted Mac without saying why, the mafia exploded. This time, nothing happened. What gives?
So you're saying one of you and Mac are bad? Or both :dark:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”