LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 1]

Post by Russtifinko »

I hope something exciting happens before the day is up! I read the Roxy/MP/Hedge and Vomps/Lizzy discussions with interest, but I'm having trouble deciding what it all means. Hedge is reading sincere to me at the moment, but I'm not sure if that means anything as far as MP or Roxy's alignments.

Vomps and Lizzy just love each other, I think. Either of them could be either alignment and they'd still be backing each other up.

More discussion, please!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh, and I picked Giant again. I still love Giant World.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:I hope something exciting happens before the day is up! I read the Roxy/MP/Hedge and Vomps/Lizzy discussions with interest, but I'm having trouble deciding what it all means. Hedge is reading sincere to me at the moment, but I'm not sure if that means anything as far as MP or Roxy's alignments.

Vomps and Lizzy just love each other, I think. Either of them could be either alignment and they'd still be backing each other up.

More discussion, please!
What do you think about Snow Dog, Russti? He has been a bit quiet. Of course, there's lots of RL explanations for that, and I would want someone to give me the benefit of the doubt.

Also, while I don't think voting for water on Day 0 or Day 1 would be damning, but I think subsequent votes for Water World could be as the baddies will continue to amass coins and then be able to buy the villains that wreak such havoc in Water World.

If we absolutely have to visit each world (can you confirm, MP?) by the game's resolution, maybe we should make a pact to choose it on Day 2 and get it over with when the damage will hopefully be de minimis. If we can skip it and not look back, I'd have no problem with that though.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote: If we absolutely have to visit each world (can you confirm, MP?)
Maybe he can. Maybe he can't. :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I read back over the Roxy/Hedgeowl/MP/'whoever else that was' discussion and honestly, I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I haven't really seen anything that makes me think any of them could be bad yet. I'd need more time and evidence to make or start supporting a case against one of them.

As for Lizzy and Vomps, I think I agree with Russ here. I think they're just loving and goofy with each other, so I think their alignment is irrelevant to that discussion.

The problem here being that I still don't know who to vote for. I still have a little more time to decide though so I will think on it.

Linki: :haha:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Also I went with desert world. I'm just going based on the order for Super Mario Bros. 3 at this point. There might be something valid to the water world stuff though. Need to go back and look at the roles.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote: If we absolutely have to visit each world (can you confirm, MP?)
Oh my word, I am so sorry Epi. Looks like Llama isn't the only one confused about what forum he's in.

Epi, kind and benevolent host, can you kindly firm if we have to visit each world?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Oh my word, I am so sorry Epi. Looks like Llama isn't the only one confused about what forum he's in.

Epi, kind and benevolent host, can you kindly firm if we have to visit each world?
If this carries on long enough, then you will have visited all eight kingdoms.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Snow Dog »

Then we can leave water to last and maybe we will never need to go there.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:Then we can leave water to last and maybe we will never need to go there.
I really want to go this route too, but I am worried that they will just amass coins knowing our strategy and then unleash an unholy terror when whomever is still living gets there.

Do you think it's worth the risk?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:I hope something exciting happens before the day is up! I read the Roxy/MP/Hedge and Vomps/Lizzy discussions with interest, but I'm having trouble deciding what it all means. Hedge is reading sincere to me at the moment, but I'm not sure if that means anything as far as MP or Roxy's alignments.

More discussion, please!
What do you think about Snow Dog, Russti? He has been a bit quiet. Of course, there's lots of RL explanations for that, and I would want someone to give me the benefit of the doubt.

Also, while I don't think voting for water on Day 0 or Day 1 would be damning, but I think subsequent votes for Water World could be as the baddies will continue to amass coins and then be able to buy the villains that wreak such havoc in Water World.

If we absolutely have to visit each world (can you confirm, MP?) by the game's resolution, maybe we should make a pact to choose it on Day 2 and get it over with when the damage will hopefully be de minimis. If we can skip it and not look back, I'd have no problem with that though.
Mongoose, Snow Dog has been quiet but it's still Day 1. I probably won't vote him today because I think it's fair to give people a day to really dive in, especially in speed games. If he's still quiet later on I'll definitely eyeball him, though.

It looks from the world poll like it may be too late to visit Water World on Day 2 even if we wanted to. I think it may be possible to avoid it altogether. There are 8 worlds and 15 players, so I think it's reasonable to hope we could be rid of the baddies before we're forced to go.

Linki: what Snow said.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I suppose the risk depends on how confident we are that we'll be able to find them. Maybe if things are going well and we're lynching baddies we can delay while we hope to get more of them, and if we're off track we try to get it over with so we have a fighting chance later on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Yeah Snowy isn't really on my radar. I think we are all grasping at straws today. I'm in with you guys to freeze out Waterworld (apologies to Kevin Costner).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Russtifinko wrote:I suppose the risk depends on how confident we are that we'll be able to find them. Maybe if things are going well and we're lynching baddies we can delay while we hope to get more of them, and if we're off track we try to get it over with so we have a fighting chance later on.
Given that this is a speed game, and that day periods are shorter, I might be for just trying to get it over with. If we had longer day periods, I would feel more confident about putting it off and trying to find the baddies. But in this case, I think the less risky strategy would be to get water world over with ASAP.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Sorry for being quiet. I don't share Mp's views on Hedgeowl. And I agree that Vomps and Lizzy love each other whatever the situation. I think even if Vomps new Lizzy was bad he's not vote for her.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Mongoose wrote:Yeah Snowy isn't really on my radar. I think we are all grasping at straws today. I'm in with you guys to freeze out Waterworld (apologies to Kevin Costner).
If you think we have enough of a chance to get the baddies before we get to that point, then okay. Although the more I think about it, it also means we will have had a greater chance of acquiring more coins by then too. So maybe there is some logic in putting it off.

Personally, I would prefer to get it over with (simply because I'm a bit more risk-averse when it comes to mafia), but I am willing to go along with whatever the group decides.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Further to my post. It is shame I don't agree with MP because I don't know who too vote for at the moment. I hate Day 1.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Yeah Snowy isn't really on my radar. I think we are all grasping at straws today. I'm in with you guys to freeze out Waterworld (apologies to Kevin Costner).
If you think we have enough of a chance to get the baddies before we get to that point, then okay. Although the more I think about it, it also means we will have had a greater chance of acquiring more coins by then too. So maybe there is some logic in putting it off.

Personally, I would prefer to get it over with (simply because I'm a bit more risk-averse when it comes to mafia), but I am willing to go along with whatever the group decides.

I pesonally don't think the baddies will be any more powerful in water world as far as NKs go. The issue as far as I can see is the lynch voting power is it not?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 40

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Then we can leave water to last and maybe we will never need to go there.
I really want to go this route too, but I am worried that they will just amass coins knowing our strategy and then unleash an unholy terror when whomever is still living gets there.

Do you think it's worth the risk?
I'm happy with this plan too. Best case scenario, we never go there, worst case scenario, the baddies get a free lynch.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, I just noticed that gleamy voted for vomps. Looking back, it was mentioned in the thread, but I missed it at the time. It seems an oddly early vote to me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I pesonally don't think the baddies will be any more powerful in water world as far as NKs go. The issue as far as I can see is the lynch voting power is it not?
Yeah, several of them have quadruple voting power, which is terrifying. Depending on the ratio of us to them at the time, they can sway any daytime vote AND pick us off at night.

I'm usually risk-averse in life, so I am considering bird's words carefully.

Llama - Do you think gleam's early voting is suspiciously early? I know players usually give a reason when they vote early and I'm not sure gleam did. I guess my question is: Do you think that in of itself is enough to suspect gleam of villainry?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Seems a bit early for a vote, but then again I don't know where to go in this game yet. I don't think it's worthy of a vote for either though.

And no, I'm still not any closer to figuring out who I'm voting for. I might have to randomize since I don't have much time left.

Linki: That first part was directed at llama's last post.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I can see the argument for both, and each make as much sense. We go now, baddies might be able to get a free lynch and take out a valuable player, or they might not be able to afford for all (or more than one) of them to be water roles. We go later, baddies might have been thinned out, the effect they can have will be less, or they will all still be alive, have enough cash, and dominate the lynch that day. This is a problem I often have in mafia, I find it too easy to see both sides of a debate. If people really want to definitely go to water world now or later I'm up for whichever people think is our best option personally.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote: Llama - Do you think gleam's early voting is suspiciously early? I know players usually give a reason when they vote early and I'm not sure gleam did. I guess my question is: Do you think that in of itself is enough to suspect gleam of villainry?
I don't know. It's probably nothing, but on Day 1, I usually wait as long as possible to vote since there is so little to go on and I want to have maximum evidence before voting. I can't see why someone would vote early like that unless that a) were unable to vote at a later time (a claim MP made, but Gleamio did not) b) a baddie who knows who their enemies are already or c) really sure about someone and are using their vote to try to convince others to bandwagon on board. I don't see how anyone could be really sure about Vomps, so combined with my earlier points about Gleamio seeming overly familiar with baddie mechanics, I will probably put my vote there unless something changes.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:EBWOP: Idk, I'll sit on it. But I would think it might be better to just flat out avoid Water because from what I can recall there are like three role upgrades that are water-related. By that late in the game, it'd be stupid for the baddies to choose those things over more powerful roles that they could probably choose.

That's just my take on it though.
Since the water vs. no water debate is still alive here was what MP said to me about waiting. I jsut checked and there are 2 water upgrade roles I found (please correct me if wrong), cheep cheep and blooper. They both get vote benefits of +4 in water world and are not super expensive to buy. It's true that later in the game there are definitely better roles to buy, but they also are more expensive.

So I am not really sure what is the best strategy here, but here are the pros amd cons I see:

1. We go to water soon and risk the water specific roles while we have plenty of civ votes. The chances of us lynching a civ in the first few days are greater I would assume anyway. Or it gives baddies an easy way to lynch civs cause the vote will be divided.
2. We avoid water and hope we win before then. If we cant avoid it, baddies might not even use the roles late in the game cause they may have more coins for better roles.

And gleams vote for vomps, was it because vomps voted water?

mongoose, you should never apologize for kevin costner. There are several movies I am stil waiting for him to apaologize for like prince of Thieves, but since men in tights was inspired from it I almost forgive him. [/OT ]

Linki- well that took me too long to type, but there it is.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

Agleamin said he suspects I have BTSC with Lizzy, but I would assume he's just using it as an excuse to vote for me so that he wouldn't be accused of randomizing. :ponder:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

agleaminranks wrote:Frankly, the only person I find suspicious of anything right now is Voopy. I feel like "I'm getting civvie vibes" sounds like he's trying to cover for a teammate, which would only happen if he had BTSC. Only the baddies and either of the Mario Bros if they find Princess Toadstool's letter have BTSC, and since we haven't even had a night turn for the Mario Bros to look for her letter, the baddies would be the only team with BTSC at this point in the game.

Hence, I suspect both Voopy and Lizzy of being on the baddie team. I vote we lynch Vomps for trying to fool us with his elaborate ruses.
Well my other post was a mess!

So this was gleams argument, but he played bioshock with us where vomps and lizzy were also like this. Maybe he died before Vomps declared his undying support for Lizzy? It justs seems weird. Vomps voting water was not his reason. So i sont know here, but makes me wonder.

Linki- well theres vomps. Must type faster. :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:EBWOP: Idk, I'll sit on it. But I would think it might be better to just flat out avoid Water because from what I can recall there are like three role upgrades that are water-related. By that late in the game, it'd be stupid for the baddies to choose those things over more powerful roles that they could probably choose.

That's just my take on it though.
Since the water vs. no water debate is still alive here was what MP said to me about waiting. I jsut checked and there are 2 water upgrade roles I found (please correct me if wrong), cheep cheep and blooper. They both get vote benefits of +4 in water world and are not super expensive to buy. It's true that later in the game there are definitely better roles to buy, but they also are more expensive.

So I am not really sure what is the best strategy here, but here are the pros amd cons I see:

1. We go to water soon and risk the water specific roles while we have plenty of civ votes. The chances of us lynching a civ in the first few days are greater I would assume anyway. Or it gives baddies an easy way to lynch civs cause the vote will be divided.
2. We avoid water and hope we win before then. If we cant avoid it, baddies might not even use the roles late in the game cause they may have more coins for better roles.

And gleams vote for vomps, was it because vomps voted water?

mongoose, you should never apologize for kevin costner. There are several movies I am stil waiting for him to apaologize for like prince of Thieves, but since men in tights was inspired from it I almost forgive him.
First of all, I'm on a LOLercoaster after that Costner remark, Hedge.

Well guys, I guess I think maybe we should postpone Water. If someone votes early after we reach consensus, it will be a red flag to us. And it very well be a moot point by the time we get there.

I concur, there's not a lot to go on with suspects today, so hopefully Gleaming the Cube will return and tell us about the Day 1 Vote.

All - Does anyone have any guesses to what precisely Gleam meant by Vompers' "elaborate ruses"? That seems a little ...inaccurate.

linki - Vompers: I think you are probably right. I don't think anyone really gave much credence to the Vomp-Lizzy BTSC alliance.

and linki Hedge: Gleam might be lurking in Bioshock with us for all we know and gets their rapport. Or has seen them be friendly in non-mafia threads on this forum (they are very cute threads, btw).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

:hug: Thanks for fixing my broken link.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by agleaminranks »

I have been friends with both Lizzy and Vomps outside of Mafia for several years, and I am fully aware of their platonic (possibly one-sided erotic) love for each other. Given their reputation on this forum site for acting as such, what better way to hide their BTSC in plain view? This is the only lead I have seen on any player in the game thus far, and you all seem pretty content to just flounder your votes until a bandwagon starts, so I placed my vote early with the only concrete suspicions I saw at the time. I suspect it all to be an elaborate ruse.

Vomps voted for the water world after the fact, and that did not factor into my vote.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

agleaminranks wrote:I have been friends with both Lizzy and Vomps outside of Mafia for several years, and I am fully aware of their platonic (possibly one-sided erotic) love for each other. Given their reputation on this forum site for acting as such, what better way to hide their BTSC in plain view? This is the only lead I have seen on any player in the game thus far, and you all seem pretty content to just flounder your votes until a bandwagon starts, so I placed my vote early with the only concrete suspicions I saw at the time. I suspect it all to be an elaborate ruse.

Vomps voted for the water world after the fact, and that did not factor into my vote.
Oooh, thanks for the juicy information!

Thanks for spelling it out for us. Since you know them IRL, what did you pick up on in-game that led you to believe they had BTSC here in this specific game?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Mongoose wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:I have been friends with both Lizzy and Vomps outside of Mafia for several years, and I am fully aware of their platonic (possibly one-sided erotic) love for each other. Given their reputation on this forum site for acting as such, what better way to hide their BTSC in plain view? This is the only lead I have seen on any player in the game thus far, and you all seem pretty content to just flounder your votes until a bandwagon starts, so I placed my vote early with the only concrete suspicions I saw at the time. I suspect it all to be an elaborate ruse.

Thanks for spelling it out for us. Since you know them IRL, what did you pick up on in-game that led you to believe they had BTSC here in this specific game?
agleaminranks wrote:I feel like "I'm getting civvie vibes" sounds like he's trying to cover for a teammate,
I understand Voopy's undying love for Lizzy, but unless they have BTSC, there is no advantage for Vomps to say something like this. If they were not in roles with BTSC, trying to protect someone else is a gamble.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote: I don't know. It's probably nothing, but on Day 1, I usually wait as long as possible to vote since there is so little to go on and I want to have maximum evidence before voting. I can't see why someone would vote early like that unless that a) were unable to vote at a later time (a claim MP made, but Gleamio did not) b) a baddie who knows who their enemies are already or c) really sure about someone and are using their vote to try to convince others to bandwagon on board. I don't see how anyone could be really sure about Vomps, so combined with my earlier points about Gleamio seeming overly familiar with baddie mechanics, I will probably put my vote there unless something changes.
He seems like the (slightly) better choice to me also, but I'm going to see how the votes come in.

I voted for Dark World, because I don't see any way that that could be construed as evil behavior.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Warp Zone]

Post by agleaminranks »

Vompatti wrote:ooooooooooh

i'm getting civvie vibes from lizzy k :srsnod:
Original quote for reference, since it happened a couple pages back. Might I also add that when this was posted, there had not been any real serious discussion or suspicions raised? We were talking about alcohol prices and weed for chrissake.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Nevinera »

Bah. I forgot it's a speed game again.

I have plans for the afternoon and evening, so I'm going to toss my vote out now after all.
I agree that voting early smells a bit, and I think that baddies are more likely to have read the bad roles thoroughly
(though that's hardly a solid logical leap), so I'm going to vote for gleam now.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

agleaminranks wrote:
Mongoose wrote:

agleaminranks wrote:I feel like "I'm getting civvie vibes" sounds like he's trying to cover for a teammate,
I understand Voopy's undying love for Lizzy, but unless they have BTSC, there is no advantage for Vomps to say something like this. If they were not in roles with BTSC, trying to protect someone else is a gamble.
Do you guys agree? I think Vompers might defend Lizzy to the death even if they were at loggerheads.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Mongoose wrote:

Do you guys agree? I think Vompers might defend Lizzy to the death even if they were at loggerheads.
Ture.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I do not think we can draw any conclusions from Vomps and Lizzy acting the way Vomps and Lizzy always act. That being said, Lizzy has been quieter and less wacky this game than in the past (at least so far) so that is worth keeping an eye on.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Man, I really just go around defending people all the time when I am not positive of their innocence. I really should have been a Public Defender. I mean technically jails have libraries and my library has a jail cell.

Here's hoping that someone will come to my defense when I'm the one being scrutinized.

Anyway, I'd like a little more to go on before I vote. Although right now, I'm leaning toward: ___________
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

Who needs BTSC when you have the whole board? :bounce:

Also

water water water water water water water water water water water [...] water water :mafia:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Lizzy wrote:Who needs BTSC when you have the whole board? :bounce:

Also

water water water water water water water water water water water [...] water water :mafia:
I don't know who to vote for, but if you want my vote Lizzy, carry on.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

Awwww, I knew I could always count on you, Snowy! :hug:

Vote Lizzizzzyy for president!
Actually, a couple of nights ago I dreamt I was the president and they were trying to assassinate me. :eek:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Last night I had a dream with a huge bear and a scary nazi wizard in it, and I think there was also some weird stuff but I don't remember what.

Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I will not be voting water as this is a speed game we will probs never visit all the places so why even take a chance? Idc if it makes me suspicious or not tbh.

whatever

I smoked on it like I said I would Vomps and I have decided I quite enjoy this new Vomps that posts AND defends someone in a game and that on your advice I will be watching and keeping a close eye on not just Lizzy but all water voters.

for now with nothing firm enough to vote on I am random'ing my vote and got llama (srsly what were the chances lol) sorry pack animal but there isnt shit to base a vote on.

I voted pipe in the poll bc I am continuing my smoke filled journey high as a kite might be.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

^is it because I tried to squash all the discussion, Rox? :)

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Since there's an ideal number of names for a coin flip (16 = 2^4) I don't think I can resist randomizing. I'll be back with the result shortly.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Oh hey, I meant to tell you who I was leaning toward, but my replacement came over to take the helm of the Reference Desk so I had to hurry and press submit.

I am going to be brave and go head and vote early, which is not even that early. Not sure I buy why he is going after Vomps, so I am going to vote Gleam. It's not the biggest hunch I've ever had for sure, but I need to vote someone, and that's the only thing even remotely on my radar.

* Votes Gleam *
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Gah, I don't know what to think! I see Gleam's point and understand his thoughts, but personally I think it's more likely to just be Vomps and Lizzy being them.
Hedgeowl wrote: So I am not really sure what is the best strategy here, but here are the pros amd cons I see:

I think this was a great analysis and shows that the water and non-water arguments are both strategically viable. I'm an optimist, so for now I support putting it off, but the bolded part above makes me see the advantages of doing it now. Civs are usually lynched early, and we'd have a (very) slight chance of defeating the baddies anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I have to vote now; reading back I'm finding MP's discussion with Hedgeowl mildly pingy. As I said, I thought she seemed sincere, so I think it's a bit strange MP couldn't see her side of it at all.

votes MP
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I started randomizing but got confused during the process. Now I really don't know whom to vote for. :shrug:

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”