Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 pm Forgot vote count isn’t necessarily in order. I don’t even see where Porscha voted in her iso.
Based on this, I’m rejecting Camilla’s assertion that Pyxxy is never the wolf PR. Which is kinda funny because Camilla also insists that if Pyxxy flips vanilla wolf, I must be the wolf PR wowee.
dont think this is partnered with camilla

the people that randomly created sus on her when she was viewed as locktown (scotty/roxy) are probs not partnered either

think a camilla/pyxxy team would hard bury scotty over anyone else

ergo camilla can only be with wilgy if scum...

@Camilla vote wilgy to confirm yourself town. i know you dont have the balls to do it if you are his partner
I used to try this but it never works. Wolves feel comfortable calling this bluff and also just saying no. Townies will just vote for who they want under the idea that they’re town and they’ll be “confirmed” by voting who they were gonna vote anyhow or they won’t feel the need to not vote their scumread just for some dubious proof of townieness.
Seeing whether camilla stays or switches off the wilgy vote is informative imo.

if camilla switches then as you said could be town. but if she sticks and wilgy flips red shes 100% inno town.

Giving her the opportunity to do that is valuable in my eyes. If she switches to vote eg. you at eod then well... she was gonna do that anyway if i didnt ask her to vote wilgy, so its not like we lost anything
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 pm Forgot vote count isn’t necessarily in order. I don’t even see where Porscha voted in her iso.
Based on this, I’m rejecting Camilla’s assertion that Pyxxy is never the wolf PR. Which is kinda funny because Camilla also insists that if Pyxxy flips vanilla wolf, I must be the wolf PR wowee.

the people that randomly created sus on her when she was viewed as locktown (scotty/roxy) are probs not partnered either

@Camilla vote wilgy to confirm yourself town. i know you dont have the balls to do it if you are his partner
[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Shrug
See?
Alison

Post by Alison »

and if camilla reads that post and feels compelled to hellbus her partner wilgy then i wont complain :D
Alison

Post by Alison »

I had a reason to read wilgy as only scum with falcon yesterday but idr what it was
Alison

Post by Alison »

oh right it was because wilgy was the only one voting with falcon when mafia would want a sleepwalk day if he is V...

but that reasoning is invalid, falcon was a dead man walking by the later parts of the day, so wilgys vote is meaningless posturing as it cant change anything
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:11 pm @Alison

If he's a wolf then who do you think is his most likely partner?

So far pretty much everyone has been TRing him or giving him a pass which basically mean that if he's W then pretty much none of the PoE is cleared.
probs not scotty/pyxxy given his eagerness to force there today

Probably just roxy or jack
Jack maybe.

I feel like Roxy's reaction to my push d2 was good but she's basically been falling hard since then, so yeah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:14 pm

I used to try this but it never works. Wolves feel comfortable calling this bluff and also just saying no. Townies will just vote for who they want under the idea that they’re town and they’ll be “confirmed” by voting who they were gonna vote anyhow or they won’t feel the need to not vote their scumread just for some dubious proof of townieness.

if camilla switches then as you said could be town. but if she sticks and wilgy flips red shes 100% inno town.

Giving her the opportunity to do that is valuable in my eyes. If she switches to vote eg. you at eod then well... she was gonna do that anyway if i didnt ask her to vote wilgy, so its not like we lost anything
I mean…whatever. I’m not gonna fight super hard about you wrong way logicking yourself into possibly a correct solve but it’s frustrating that you, Camilla and Wilgy are all using what I see as incorrect or incomplete logic.
Alison

Post by Alison »

roxy has not been in thread much but has been reasonably townie when shes popped in

self defense posts d2 and the post about refusing to sit in a car as it goes over a cliff felt authentic to me

But i have to poe her as nothing she has wrote is truly unfakeable and she has nothing going for her besides sounding authentic
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:14 pm

I personally feel like this reaction test would work better close to the EoD as I still have ~24 hours to swap my vote, but eh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Its not a reaction test i just think you are unlikely to bus so im offering you a chance to clear yourself if wilgy is red
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You play mafia like you play jrpgs.

Somebody else argue with me cause the only actual progress being made is in w/w interactions and I’ve already isoed everyone except Roxy, Scotty and Alison.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The joke is “incorrectly.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty looking more townie to a few people and me is probably also progress.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:21 pm roxy has not been in thread much but has been reasonably townie when shes popped in

self defense posts d2 and the post about refusing to sit in a car as it goes over a cliff felt authentic to me

But i have to poe her as nothing she has wrote is truly unfakeable and she has nothing going for her besides sounding authentic
I still think that her paranoia on me feels more villagery than not.

She was being townread so it's kind of nonsensical for her to try to put me in the PoE as if she's a wolf then Wilgy/Pyxxy/Jack/Maybe Scotty would all easily go over her and there's no point in tinfoiling me like that.

In a game-state like this I feel like the more paranoid-y people are probably just villagers.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:47 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:46 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:43 amMorning porscha
>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"
>*realizes it's almost 4am and dumb*

I need to not be awake
I live in Maryland. We are crabby in the morning.
yeah it's just normal human time to wake up lol
nice maryland crab joke :p
I'm an still very crabby in the morning, so no joke is a true story. :noble:
Gth, this is slightly town indicative for Roxy. I went into this hoping for a smoking gun cause 2 in (Pyxxy/Scotty)+Roxy+Wilgy is the world where my strongest townreads are just right. Oh well.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 am This lights up a lightbulb over my head

Everyone dont make reads. This game is apathy mafia. U are supposed to be apathic and not make reads. If u make reads you are going against the spirit of this game.
@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon
Lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy: Day one reads are all bullshit
Also Roxy: Nobody vote for Prince Jack D1 cause that’s rude.

I know it’s not me/Roxy. Probably nothing indicative (by Roxy’s own words) but gah, I want to be pocketed by a player who commits to doing nothing strategically D1 but defending my slot.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:51 pm Roxy: Day one reads are all bullshit

I know it’s not me/Roxy. Probably nothing indicative (by Roxy’s own words) but gah, I want to be pocketed by a player who commits to doing nothing strategically D1 but defending my slot.
I think it's more non-W/W indicative than nothing.

It's basically putting a spotlight on yourself if your 0-posting wolfbud gets chopped and that's pretty much suicide for someone that has TMI.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:29 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 pm @Scotty It has been our routine on The Syndicate to not vote new players to the site on D 1 to give them a sort of welcome. I mean we want them to want to play here again, right? I've said this many times in many games. For you to "act" like it is something new from me is strange.

@Seanzie and again @Scotty Also I find the D 1 reads to not really be productive *on* D 1 only later in the game to reference back to. I found all the reasons people were clearing each other a big nothing but that is *my* opinion. No one else *must* feel this way bc it is my game style. You play your way and I'll continue on in my own lane.

I'll keep up with thread but I'll only post when/if I feel it is necessary.

Thanks for the vote seanzie. :noble:
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 am This lights up a lightbulb over my head

Everyone dont make reads. This game is apathy mafia. U are supposed to be apathic and not make reads. If u make reads you are going against the spirit of this game.
@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

I disagree with this take on the game. Apathy is a theme not a rule to play this way. The spirit of the game is to hunt baddies the only weapons the town has are: reads and thread talk and elim's.

Just my opinion no offense meant. <3
These two posts don't go together.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Imma just going to ignore you bc of the last time we played together. :nicenod: :hugs:
Assuming Alison is town, this reads townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:51 pm Roxy: Day one reads are all bullshit

I think it's more non-W/W indicative than nothing.

It's basically putting a spotlight on yourself if your 0-posting wolfbud gets chopped and that's pretty much suicide for someone that has TMI.
That’s Camilla and Roxy down.

Now to figure out why I’m not w/w with Wilgy, Scotty and Pyxxy.

Or I could just yeet a wolf I guess.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm ~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.
Three top reads are town. Bottom reads are w/t/unflipped.

Scotty call out honestly feels a bit teamed. Wilgy a bit unteamed. Camilla pretty damn unteamed cause committing to probably vote a wolf in a Porscha/Roxy/Camilla world.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Honestly, Roxy’s D1 is really really good. While I’m not an expert in her play, she zeroes in on Porscha pretty quickly and then plays with wagons and pings voters off wagon in a way that reads way too comfortable and hunty to be a wolf. Like, Roxy is my second top townread after Alison. Maybe even above Alison idk.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:11 pm @Alison

If he's a wolf then who do you think is his most likely partner?

So far pretty much everyone has been TRing him or giving him a pass which basically mean that if he's W then pretty much none of the PoE is cleared.
probs not scotty/pyxxy given his eagerness to force there today

Probably just roxy or jack
Hmm. But if I believe my townreads, the solve is Wilgy and one of Scotty/Pyxxy. :ponder: :ponder:

And indeed, Alison and Camilla voting Wilgy so (granted, it’s easy for Camilla to switch and winnable for her to bus Wilgy) surely not Alison/Wilgy and less likely to be Camilla/Wilgy.

So is Alison right about w!Wilgy but wrong about Wilgy being antialigned w/Scotty/Pyxxy (requires Wilgy to endgame alone, kinda unlikely, or to assume his partner wins the thunderdome…probably exactly Scotty)?

Or is Alison wrong on Wilgy? And if she’s wrong on Wilgy, what other team even makes sense? A reevaluation on Alison/Camilla necessary if Wilgy is town because I’m town, Roxy is town and Scotty and Pyxxy has max 1 wolf. Literally nowhere else for a wolf to exist. (Also, this line of thinking really leans into Wilgy+Jack world from t!Alison’s pov but it can’t be helped.)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This is to say

Wilgy wolf->Camilla/Pyxxy/Scotty
Wilgy town->Camilla+Pyxxy/Scotty

So I should look at Camilla again regardless.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:18 pm This is to say

Wilgy wolf->Camilla/Pyxxy/Scotty
Wilgy town->Camilla+Pyxxy/Scotty

So I should look at Camilla again regardless.
This is so dumb. It’s just me saying “I think Scotty and Pyxxy are antialigned and I think Roxy and Alison are town.” But really, Alison should have been included in the Wilgy town bucket.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:30 am Scotty IC dont have to analyze any future posts locked and loaded
Angrydogemoji
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:56 pm I feel lonely and invisible xD
hi. i really like gatrie from por / rd and would hold his hand

(I was thinking about your question last night and I don't remember most of the characters from the games i've played so I wasn't sure how I wanted to answer but I remembered I always loved how goodie two shoes - womanizer combo he was)

sylvain was always making me laugh too but like realistically, I would never

princess elincia can get it too tbh she's so brave and flies on a pegasus its so ideal

omg wait HOW COULD I FORGET tibarn is literally my biggest crush on god
Fire Emblem. Ghostcathugemoji
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:31 pm @pyxxy stop apathetic
This feels forced.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:42 am
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:53 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
sean being the NK over alison points to roxy mafia

(does anyone disagree that alison and sean were the top contenders for mafia NK for tonight?)

although there is also the doc dodge factor to be honest. and pr hunting. so maybe not.

but still.
I felt like Roxy's treatment of me felt kind of slimy being that the reasoning for them to wolfread me was that I wasn't doing anything despite that I was fairly clear that I wasn't posting due to IRL shit.

I did not "wolfread" you.
Roxy wrote:Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.
I said my eyebrow arched.
Where do I say I "wolfread" you?
Just bc I was willing to vote for a player who wanted a free pass to D 2 bc they were busy irl - does that equate to a "wolfread"? Nah I wanted to vote you bc I felt maybe you really did not want to play or you were too busy to play.

Stand by all of my reasoning here :noble:
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:49 am
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:37 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm ~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.
I really don't like this more on re-read, tbh.
A lot of the reasoning here feels very hedge-y such as the one and Zenon and some feel quite surface-level and I don't get a lot of the reasoning such as the one on Seanzie/Falcon.
oh I am quite sorry that *you* do not like MY reads.

These are for me to refer back to, idc if you or anyone else likes them - they are for MY benefit.

Surface level.....ok It's Day 1 ffs how deep can anyone be Day 1? At least I was here playing a game and elimming a baddie without your help or permission if my read on Porscha was good enough to vote them. Thank goodness I was able to discern my own read of them without your help. Lmao.

I am snarky bc it is still early morning here. Sorry please do not be offended as I am not having any mean thoughts while posting.
Camilla going after Roxy D2 after clearly back reading her D1 posts is certainly a thing that happened. Really weird. Possibly wolfy. Roxy’s D1 is fantastic. Does a townie look at it and say it’s sus? Maybe if that townieness feels unfairly scumread. But it’s easier to believe it coming from a wolf. (This is a wolfread on Camilla if she’s a wolf and just me pointing out something I need to look into if she’s not.)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Really gamers do like three isos at once. 🙄
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town, does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

camilla can be ... no let me just rewrite the whole thing

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed
Tutuu also fails to see obvious town Roxy wtf?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:54 am
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town, does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed
I mean, I kind of feel like there was a point where Porscha just gave up when I was re-reading EoD1 and by then that's basically when Roxy voted.

I was clearing Alison as her progression on Porscha was fairly townie being that it was "Porscha out of wolfrange" then suddenly when the threadstate wasn't hostile to Porscha she flipped. It doesn't make any sense why a wolf would flip their reads on a buddy like this.

Seanzie was also the one who was challenging TRs on Porscha and wolves don't do this to their partners but Wilgy/Roxy kind of just placed their votes right when Porscha gave up so I don't think they should be cleared over it.
read the EoD again. You missed pages obv. Nice try bc maybe others are too lazy to read. I pushed against Zenon and Tutuu up until the flip.

This right here is funny bc it proves you did not read back.
Hi Porscha's teammate.
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:52 am

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

all I can do is - lolololololololololololol

yeah Camilla pushes me if she is Porscha's baddie teamie......
Jesus did this not go anywhere?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
This is kind of why I'm locktowning Zenon.

She never hard-defends a wolf-partners like Porscha like this.

Pyxxy I feel like he'd be trying to look unaligned with Porscha in this thread-state rather than just awkwardly try to shift the wagon to someone who's not a viable elim than this so I kind of would always kill Falco/Rondo/Roxy/Maybe J or Wigly before him, tbh.
Reads pretty pockety wrt Zeneon.

Lists 3 townies and then maybe townie or ??? To kill before Pyxxy. Does not mention Scotty (or Alison) at all.

Kinda gross tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:49 pm Game feels unentertaining from early pages which feels rude but well honesty
Reads pure as newly fallen snow.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s a joke.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
Mmm noted
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:02 am
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
except I only vote once and always later. I never flip votes around.

I am the one who pointed out Porscha gave up ffs. Zenon and Tutuu tried to rally for Porscha but it never swayed me.

I don't *have* to do anything. My game style is I do wtf I want :p
Patpat doggo avatar. Much townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:39 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:52 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:45 pm Maybe its just pyxxy and roxy 🤷
Maybe

you are bad.

there is no way you just vote me with zero reasoning especially after yesterday when I called you out on that post.

Major ping from scotty.
Mmm
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:12 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:14 pm Yea im just tunneled on roxy pyxxy and i know ill be confbiased until one if them flips or another wolf flips so my gameplay is probably done for this day phase just nothing more to say other than repeat stuff if ppl ask ✌️
I'd go for Roxy over pyxxy. I liked his EOD and I liked him before that.
Wtf?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Did everyone just…not read Roxy’s D1? I don’t understand why she got so much push against her D2.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla, Scotty, Rondo, Tutuu, Alison all go after Roxy D2 for unstated or bad reasons. Golden Sun is not even a jrpg.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

At least Rondo and Alison immediately hop elsewhere.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:55 am
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:50 am

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town,does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

Here you call me townie bc I chopped a mafia. I figured you would want to explain it to me.

Remember though, I am known for *NOT* bussing my baddie teammates - ever. I like winning with the entire baddie team intact as that takes more skill.
Yeah this is ringing a bell with your meta.

God my memory sucks
Mmm
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy has passed Alison as my top townread.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:58 am
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:58 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:57 pm damn camilla shining beacon of townyness

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine

thats funny that i went from coloring her red to sheeping her on someone who voted on a mafia flip :rofl:
It is either You or Camilla for Porscha's teamie. Nice try to flip it to me but I am vanilla and you will be flipped after me if anyone gives a care enough to read the actual thread.
Moreangrydogemoji
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ya’ll feel free to jump in whenever.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla leaves the Roxy wagon like “y’all should have told me Roxy never busses” and washes her hands of it. It’s super reasonable. It’s also a super convenient way to drop a push that was stalling out.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The D2 Pxxy wagon is about as uninspiring as the Roxy one. Idk if that is a good look for Pyxxy or if the town just had a really off day.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:57 pm Camilla, Scotty, Rondo, Tutuu, Alison all go after Roxy D2 for unstated or bad reasons. Golden Sun is not even a jrpg.
I don't get why you're pointing this out?

Their D1 was fairly lukewarm and their sudden late vote on Porscha had very little follow-up but when they towned up d2 everyone went off them.

I don't see how having wrong reads is wolf-indicative this match being that we ML'd both d2 where we had V/V wagons and d3 where we had an unanimous V wagon.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why can’t ya’ll just only vote for wolves like me?

Return to “Previous Heists”